Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, Angeleyes said:

Tanner Novolen is about to be interviewed on The Talk!

Yupper!! I guess he knew all along he would be coming back...he even had to keep it ftom his mom!!! She was torked that they killed him off! Hee

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

I find this amusing. Do you know who this screws over the most?

Thomas because Steffy gets Finn back and he can’t use the fact to draw a wedge between Hope and Liam. Plus, he got a tongue lashing from Ridge for keeping quiet about what Sheila did. 

So this is all good for me. Now Steffy  and Finn can go away as JMW eventually goes on maternity leave.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
15 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

And Sheila should still go to prison for two counts of attempted murder. 

Right?  RIGHT??? 

Twitter came up with the plausible nightmare scenario - Finn needs a kidney or live transplant that only Sheila can donate and she basically skips on charges by trading her organs to save Finn's life. Finn might also decline pressing charges as long as she vows to 'leave town and never come back' or some non-sense. She pulled this same crap when she was pregnant with Mary so I could see her manipulating the situation to her advantage somehow.

It's great that Finn is back to cockblock Liam but I still rather have Aly back. Along with Oliver. And we get to see her re-acclimation to life and the family as she fights for her mental health and happiness.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, nkotb said:

But, seriously? Is THIS the shocking! story! that’s! NEVER! been! done!?? Because, I haven’t watched every single episode of every single show, ever, but I can’t imagine that someone hasn’t hidden away a loved one, after an injury, so that s/he could recover. It sounds exactly like something Stefano DiMera would do, I’ll Wiki his history. All hype, no delivery. Seriously, the last big shocker was Maya, like 6 years ago, maybe more.

To be quite honest, I was surprised because I really did not believe Brad Bell had it in him to dip back to the ToD at the first available opportunity and I thought the fanbase believing he was coming back to be wishful thinking. Although as another user said , there are other characters that I wish got this resurrection.

Still, I'm glad that this fandom finally gets something they've been supporting, even if I thought most of the story beats for Sinn got a whole ass speed run through them, and that Finn is alive the ToD 2.0 will be avoided for another day.

Now, if they can give Finn an actual personality and some plots besides being Steffy's purse holder, that would be an added bonus because I feel absolutely nothing for this character after all this time and I can only blame so much of the rushed, truncated development on the fact that B&B went on a 4 month hiatus a week after his first scenes were filmed.

• Love 6

Someone once asked me why I order Fried Flounder at local seafood restaurant… here it goes… because it stays dead long enough. You can’t write logically to many soap storylines or it won’t be magic at all. I meant that they are millionaires with a tiny rustic deer hunter cabin!   

it’s all good… but what Steffy is going to do after learning about requesting wrong dead body to be cremated? Cry or laugh? Jeez this is going to be a messy summer! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2

I was just thinking when I saw the opening shot of the cabin. Is it that small or is it like one of these cartoon tents when you walk in, it looks as large as a palace. There is no way the cabin has 3 bedrooms, a kitchen, and a bathroom. 

Kelly may understand but Hayes?  He’s just about learning he has hands and feet. 

There is nothing worse than a pathetic Stuffy. It just gives me the creeps. 

Finn’s alive?  Say what?  There’s a signpost up ahead, we just entered “The Twilight Zone”. Queue Rod Serling. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
(edited)
14 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Although as another user said , there are other characters that I wish got this resurrection.

I thought that Macy was going to be secretly revived after the chandelier fell on her. And I believe she would have been if Darlene Conley hadn't passed away.

The surprise ending today was wacky even by B&B standards.

Edited by SweePea59
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I was just thinking when I saw the opening shot of the cabin. Is it that small or is it like one of these cartoon tents when you walk in, it looks as large as a palace. There is no way the cabin has 3 bedrooms, a kitchen, and a bathroom.

It’s a Tardis!

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
(edited)

So, this is how Sheila will get sprung; no actual murder, just two counts of attempted murder. Let's see, in Bell LA that would grant her a release for good behavior in roughly 2 weeks. 

Is that Prince Omar masquerading as Li? He is the consummate pro at spiriting away previously declared deceased people from the hospital. I mean, Finn was already bagged up and everything, and by all rights should have been headed to the morgue. How did Li hijack his body? And how did the on scene paramedics get it so wrong? If Finn had no pulse and no heartbeat, has Li pulled some kind of Frankenstein experiment on her son in order to bring him back to life? It is so intriguing and creepy at the same time. But I will say this; I am overjoyed that it looks like we will be getting more of Li. 

As @TobinAlbers said, what is the point of Finn's return? I am all about anything that will stop the return of the TOD 2, but think it would be all kinds of entertaining to see the stand up, caring healer coming back to life with his birth mother's traits. I can see TN playing a baddie, much more than the kind, loving family man. 

Liam's Steffy devotion is starting to get on my nerves; I think a once a day visit should suffice. If he was concerned about her after the kiddie talk; then pick up the phone and call her or send her a text. 

For some wacky reason I thought they might be chem testing Hope and Bill. 

18 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Or even crazier - Li killed Jack/put him in his own coma for his organs to save Finn. Would explain why he hasn't been around.

OMG! @TobinAlbers; that is truly the most amazing scenario. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Useful 6
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, DeafAngelboy23 said:

it’s all good… but what Steffy is going to do after learning about requesting wrong dead body to be cremated?

Li should get the Taylor Hayes funeral treatment for Finn, that is, burying a look-alike mannequin.

12 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

There is nothing worse than a pathetic Stuffy.

She's been pathetic for years.

12 hours ago, BoffoDaWonderSheep said:

Fun fact: The producer Casey Ksomethingzak said on Bold Live that today's episode was scheduled to be a Friday cliffhanger/surprise but that a pre-emption threw it off by a day. 

That was definitely a Friday episode.

11 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

I thought that Macy was going to be secretly revived after the chandelier fell on her.

Macy already got her back from the dead storyline.  Only one for the B family, the A family gets 2 returns, like Taylor.

3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I mean, Finn was already bagged up and everything, and by all rights should have been headed to the morgue. How did Li hijack his body? And how did the on scene paramedics get it so wrong? If Finn had no pulse and no heartbeat, has Li pulled some kind of Frankenstein experiment on her son in order to bring him back to life?

Easy to explain.  It was the EMT's first day, they fucked up their diagnosis, they brought a barely alive Finn to the ER, where Li was coincidentally there.  She treated him, on the downlow, substituted his body with a down on his luck actor who died.  The actor's last job was a Liberty Mutual commercial.  Li hired a U-haul, wheeled out Finn and machinery to the Ramada Inn she was staying at.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, BoffoDaWonderSheep said:

Fun fact: The producer Casey Ksomethingzak said on Bold Live that today's episode was scheduled to be a Friday cliffhanger/surprise but that a pre-emption threw it off by a day. 

I wondered about that. Seemed like a big deal for a Monday.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

For some wacky reason I thought they might be chem testing Hope and Bill. 

I'd rather see her date Nick first.

.....okay, I'm mostly exaggerating on that, but besides all the baggage about the horrendous way Bill treated her in the past, I don't want any potential opportunity for Brooke to steal another one of her daughter's men (I will make an exception for Liam only for the possibility of ending Lope for good and freeing Hope to bigger, better men).

I'm all for Bill moving on from Katie, but of the available options, I'd rather he go back to Steffy, or hell even Quinn for hate sex.

• Love 7
(edited)

I mean Taylor's resurrection was some BS as we saw her body in the casket! But apparently Prince Omar put in a very 'lifelike in death' mannequin that fooled everybody.

But Li's whisking away of Finn makes not a lick of sense when they showed us Li talking to another doctor who KNOWS that Finn had a faint heartbeat.  Also HTH did they not tell this to the cops and Steffy since she was next of kin?  Finn was alive when brought to the hospial. That's a big deal. She would not be able to pronounce him dead and sign off on his death as it's a conflict of interest so some doctor had to have done it at the hospital and release his body to her which...wha? huh? I'm so mad. Meanwhile my mom said "I know this is BS but I'm accepting it as I want Finn back so....'

But I will say this. Li having animosity towards Steffy and the Forrester is hitting right for me, LOL. Even before Sheila hit town, Steffy cheated on Finn and had a WTD drama which I'm sure Li wasn't happy about but put aside since Finn was happy and about to be a father. But then Jack's affair came out and I think it broke Li. Add in Sheila being in town and pushing to be Finn's mother and I think that woman has been unraveling a bit until Finn's 'death' sent her over the edge. On one hand I get her keeping Finn from Steffy but on the other I can't help but think they're setting poor Li up to ultimately be the heavy in this story in that the Forresters and Steffy and Sheila will look at her being the monster keeping Finn from his family when she basically saved his life and protected him in order to give him a chance. 

Still would like to know WTH is Jack. Ted King is freakin' nominated for a Daytime Emmy for the role and is nowhere to be seen in his onscreen son's death and resurrection.

Edited to add:

As for Bill and Hope chem test - yeah I saw it, LOL. Liam's head would explode if that came to pass.

I'm for Bill and Katie or Brooke or Shauna or Paris' mom or Donna or Li or Steffy but if he ever goes to Quinn again after she kidnapped and raped his son, Liam needs to go darkside, shave his head, and bring Spencer Publications to the ground by hacking the hell out of it and leaving Bill with dust.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

I'm all for Bill moving on from Katie, but of the available options, I'd rather he go back to Steffy, or hell even Quinn for hate sex.

And then Quinn would be saying "Carter?  Who dat???" 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 5

Can Liam just fuck off already. Cant wait for Hayes to get his real father back.

Li having animosity towards Steffy/Forresters would be so interesting if they play it out. But she still should tell Steffy asap so Liam can go back to Hope and stop trying to play husband/Daddy to Steffy/Hayes. 🙄

• Love 15

I will be okay with Finn coming back if the writers give him some personality and gumption. So far, he stands in Stuffy’s living room, bare chested and tells her how smart, wonderful, beautiful, sexy and brilliant she is as a woman, business owner, wife and mother. Having to have two DNA tests to determine who her baby daddies were is no biggy, apparently.

• Love 15

Stuffy is such a pathetic fool. She now doesn’t know what to do to raise 2 kids without Finn but Stuffy knew how to raise 2 kids without Finn when she had Kelly and faux Phoebe.  Speaking of a pathetic character, Liam gets the Oscar for the best performance for a shit head. 

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t Chief Hot Dog giving Stuffy evidence that should be presented at Shiela’s trial?  I guess with a confession, in LA, a trial is not required. I quite sure a trail is still required for a conviction. 

Ridge is such a blow hard in making speeches about we all have to come together for the sake of Stuffy and the kids. Where was Ridge when Hope was suffering over the supposed loss of Beth. For that fact, where was Stuffy?  Oh I forgot, she was too busy buying a sister for Kelly.  

• Love 13
(edited)

I actually feel bad for Steffy but I wish Liam would leave her the heck alone. You have a wife and children at home Liam that need you.

Also, JMW pregnancy has really thrown me off. I read today that she had her third boy and here I thought she was still pregnant, working and getting ready for maternity leave. LOL!!!! She really hides her pregnancy’s well. Even with the hoodie on she barely looks like she is showing. Amazing!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
On 5/17/2022 at 11:57 PM, Angeleyes said:

I don’t think Thomas is going to face any consequences. It’s going to be glossed over just like all of his past misdeeds. Then they will force us to watch as they once again try to pair him up with Hope and she won’t hold it against him that he could have told her mother what happened yet once again withheld information about a crime. 

Matthew Atkinson cries really well, though, so I always feel bad for this version of him. Lol

• Love 8
(edited)

Omg I was away a week, figured nothing but same convo probably happened over the week but instead Finn is alive.  Wasn't be DOA in the alley? How is he suddenly alive. 

And where is Jack?

Edited by Artsda
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

When they showed Finn alive, I yelled "OH MY GOD NOOOOOOO WHHYYYYYYY" and startled my animals. Why. WHY. We don't deserve this. We really don't.

And while I think the actress playing Li is beautiful and I could look at her every darn day, a good actress she is definitely not. Sigh. This is just bad ALL the way around.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Li having animosity towards Steffy and the Forrester's is.................interesting. I noticed she said "and the Forrester's and all their baggage." Has Li been secretly disliking he son's decision to marry Steffy? Is she going to be revealed as one of "those" mother's? Another Stephanie, just not as in your face? 

I am also confused with how this came about. Why would Finn be transported to another hospital? What does it matter if one doctor says he doesn't have a chance? He isn't the one who is going to be making any decisions; that would be Finn's next of kin. Who the hell was cremated? If Li stole a dead body, then wouldn't that have been noticed by the morgue and maybe that deceased person's family? 

And of course this is going to buy Sheila her freedom and her retribution. Li will be reviled as a worse monster for keeping Finn hidden away from his grieving wife and his son. I think they are going to take her down a very dark, ugly path. Finn is going to wake up and want to reunite with Steffy, but Momma will know what is best for him, and that is to stay hidden away from the world. It will be Misery with a twist. Just please God, no hobbling!

• Useful 5
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

Li will be reviled as a worse monster for keeping Finn hidden away from his grieving wife and his son. I think they are going to take her down a very dark, ugly path. Finn is going to wake up and want to reunite with Steffy, but Momma will know what is best for him, and that is to stay hidden away from the world.

I'm thinking that Li will go dark and ultimately become a casualty. I do like the animosity towards the Forresters twist. Will that lead to anything other than her keeping Finn away while he is unconscious? I'm mostly curious to see what happens to Finn once he regains consciousness. Will he have amnesia? Will he have personality changes? Will he become a psychopath like his bio-mommy?

I'm along for the ride for wherever this story is going, but I really did like Finn and Steffy as a couple. They were just perfect for each other as they were and I liked seeing them be happy together. And I really hate Liam's waffling, Liam with Steffy, and Liam disrespecting and hurting Hope. And since I'm venting, Eric the cheating double standard cheater needs to be found out, called out and pay out. And Donna with her complete lack of self respect needs some serious help. And when will two-faced Taylor's shooting $Bill be exposed?

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

I'm thinking that Li will go dark and ultimately become a casualty. I do like the animosity towards the Forresters twist. Will that lead to anything other than her keeping Finn away while he is unconscious?

Oh gosh, I hope so.  If there's any family in daytime who deserves a terrorizing menace it's the Forresters.  Start with Steffi's parents Li!  Go get'em!

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

And when will two-faced Taylor's shooting $Bill be exposed?

I was gonna say when Thomas' roofieing Liam to set him up for sex with Steffy and accepting drugs on his Honeymoon from Vinnie to 'make Hope more comfortable' would be revealed but this show DID play the long game of holding onto the Taylor/James at death's door canoodling for years and then drop that bomb on Tridge so that Ridge finally chose Brooke over Taylor.  So Brad may still let that nugget come up on the show - when it suits the story he wants to tell.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8

Li`s face at Liam was mine. 😑 Can she just do everyone a solid and get rid of Liam while she is at this cloak and dagger routine. 

I dont get where Finn is? Is it just a random hotel or is it some kind of medical faculty. You would think Li would hire a nurse for when she leaves to look after Finn. Just an odd set up and not explaining anything. 

Brooke a broken record about Steff/Liam/Hope. Why does she encourage her daughter to be with such a waffle head. 

Also, I thought Shelia threw out the wedding rings so how did Steffy get Finns ring?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, backhometome said:

Also, I thought Shelia threw out the wedding rings so how did Steffy get Finns ring?

Last time I remember seeing them she had them on her bed and then went to answer her hotel room door and shoved them into a piece of hotel room furniture.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Maybe the police searched Sheila’s room and found the rings? It still doesn’t explain how Finn’s body could go missing since his “death” was part of a police investigation. If he had died his body would have remained in police custody until they released it to the family for burial because they would have needed forensic evidence like the bullet or shots of his wound marks, etc to complete the investigation. I know. . . they never stick to anything close to reality. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

Was everyone else pre-empted yesterday?

Yes..

This morning I tried looking for it “on demand” and it wasn’t there so I imagine they will play yesterday’s  episode today

• Love 4

Li's animosity towards the Forresters is a welcome change in the narrative but will it last? We should've seen it progress/develop from the moment Steffy cheated on Finn with Lame. Li should've been protesting the Sinn relationship/marriage even after Finn was revealed to be Hayes' father. Her doing it now makes her look like she's being unfair by attributing Sheila's sins to the Forresters. But I think it was mentioned above or on the previous page that nothing has really gone right since Finn got involved with Steffy. So no matter how you look at it, Li is completely right to be over that family(like the rest of us are). 

There is no need for Steffy to whine about how she is going to raise two children. She has access to around the clock childcare, and a family with more money than sense or self-awareness, she'll be fine. Historically, and even presently women have gotten by with less money/help. Which makes Lame being in her face all the more absurd & unnecessary. At this point I doubt Kelly even needs to see him that much. She's gonna end up spoiled and resentful just like her mom and uncle. Even if Steffy really needed Lame that much(or thought she did) the fact that he has no inclination to tell her "tough luck" or "I'm only going to spend time with Kelly, not you" proves Lame's begging words of making Hope a #1 priority was just BS and of course Hope had to fall for it. Again....

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, Skarzero said:

Li's animosity towards the Forresters is a welcome change in the narrative but will it last?

Either one of two things will happen: She'll become another Forrester shill, singing their praises like the Logans, Spectras and even Nick Marone did, or Li will become the next Hector Ramirez.

Either option pisses me off because we can't have nice things on this cursed show.

9 minutes ago, Skarzero said:

There is no need for Steffy to whine about how she is going to raise two children.

We've seen Steffy raise two kids that were still in diapers with no problem and even took them overseas without issue. Kelly is at least old enough to tie her own shoes this time.

Side tangent: I never did appriciated how As The World Turn did a fairly decent job at writing about families who had to co-parent. Hal Munson had enough children to fill his own baseball team and yet he loved all of them with playing favorites to Will (the only bio child he has with a woman he was married to) or treating his adopted kids like shit (except Paul, but Paul pulled a Ridge with his wife while pulling a Thomas on his sister, so that is entirely understandable).

I say all of this because I am not looking forward to the day Kelly and Beth are aged up and we get the rehash of "You always treated her better!" BS from Kelly. Say what one will about Liam as a man but never from the day she was born has he ever left her side, going above and beyond anything I'd expect anyone in his situation to do. Obviously, it took time given the paternity issue, but that one's on Steffy, not him.

• Love 7
(edited)

ICYMI yesterday ...

It wasn't pre-empted here.

Really, there were only two key points that are worth mentioning.

1. When Li went back over to Steffy's house at Steffy's request, as she paused to knock on the door, Li peered through that window to the right of the door and what did she feast her eyes on? Liam and Steffy hugging it out.  What prefaced that was Steffy was (again) snotting and whining about how was she ever going to raise two kids on her own. (And kudos @Skarzero for pointing out that Steffy did just fine raising Kelly and Phauxbe on her own). But what it looked like from Li's vantage point ... And that glare of pure hatred and disgust on her face said it all.

2. Jack is aware that Finn is "dead." Steffy told Liam that Jack "is a wreck," which implied that she's spoken with him. So, now we know Jack knows and it also squashes spumours floating around that Li somehow killed Jack and harvested his organs to save Finn, then had Jack cremated. I mean we have to suspend out disbelief pretty far as it is that petite Li was able to somehow drag a tall, muscular, comatose man out of a hospital and up to her apartment, not to mention with all of that heavy medical equipment -- undetected. To think that she also was able to transplant organs in the unsterile environment of an apartment building, well ... that's a bit of a stretch.

Otherwise, it was the same old, same old. Steffy knotting up and crying into the yellow blankie of despair with Liam hovering.

Now that Brooke has resolved her "why did I drink?" issue, she is fit to meddle in Hope's marriage once again, planting doubt and insecurity in Hope about the amount of time Liam is spending with Steffy. Brooke actually had a good idea to have Kelly visit Liam at the cabin instead and spend time with Beth and Douglas, but Hope nixed that as her (Hope) being "selfish."

I am growing weary of all of the pledging of "undying support" for Steffy, especially from Hope and Brooke. Where was Steffy when Hope thought Beth was dead? Where was Steffy when Brooke fell off the wagon on NYE? 

Some idiots just never learn ... 

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Love 10

So Haze was out with a babysitter? When Brooke mentioned to Taylor that she would be happy to look after the kids to give Stuffy a break, Taylor said something to the effect that Stuffy needed the kids around. Yeah, right! 🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
59 minutes ago, LittleIggy said:

So Haze was out with a babysitter? When Brooke mentioned to Taylor that she would be happy to look after the kids to give Stuffy a break, Taylor said something to the effect that Stuffy needed the kids around. Yeah, right! 🙄

At one point Steffy comes out of the kid’s bedroom and says “she is still sleeping” and she is carrying a stuffed animal then Steffy tells Li Hayes is not there?  Continuity or maybe I got that wrong.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

At one point Steffy comes out of the kid’s bedroom and says “she is still sleeping” and she is carrying a stuffed animal then Steffy tells Li Hayes is not there?  Continuity or maybe I got that wrong.

Probably continuity error from when Kelly spent the first 2 years of her life napping 24/7. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Now that Brooke has resolved her "why did I drink?" issue, she is fit to meddle in Hope's marriage once again, planting doubt and insecurity in Hope about the amount of time Liam is spending with Steffy.

Which begs the rhetorical question of why Brooke would even continue to support this marriage. Brooke sent Rick photos Deacon kissing Amber way back in the day to break them up and was a thorn in Amber's side not unlike the way Stephanie was a thorn in hers. And Brooke wasn't entirely unjustified in disliking her, given the way she lied to stay married to Rick.

Again rhetorical but I gotta question where the hell that energy has been after the past decade of foolishness that Liam continues to display.

Really wish Storm hadn't been killed when Hope was still little. Now there was a man who didn't suffer fools lightly and was never afraid to tell Brooke to follow the voice in her head that questioned Ridge's loyalty back when she had anything resembling a backbone. He could've been the one telling Liam to fuck and would've told both Hope AND Steffy to do better. Sigh....

8 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

am growing weary of all of the pledging of "undying support" for Steffy, especially from Hope and Brooke.

Someone on another place mentioned that Hope should go with Liam in support. Me, all I could think is that Hope not unplugging the life support to end her nightmare for good was more than what Steffy deserved after all the bullshit she put her through going back to when HFTF was created. Hope 1.0 would've been snatching all kinds of wigs for even the suggestion of playing nice and entertaining this clown foolery.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 7

I'm not at all surprised that Finn is alive... it's the Bradley way.  This seems like yet another recycled storyline.  The ole "I thought you were dead so I went back to my old flame for comfort and now I'm pregnant oh woe is me".  How many times have we seen something like this on this show?  Brooke with Prick after Ridge fell into the furnace is at least one.

I'm particularly irritated because once again this storyline seems tailor designed because Jackie Wood seemingly stormed into Bradley's office again and demanded yet another undeserved Emmy.

For once I would like to see Steffy alone and unwanted.  Keep Liam with Hope I suppose and find someone new for Finn.

Since they bringing characters back from the dead, no matter how improbably, I'm kind of surprised Phoebe hasn't returned.  As played by Jackie Wood in a blonde wig.  Playing twins always seems to be a surefire Emmy slam dunk so I'm surprised that she hasn't demanded this storyline as well.

I truly loathe this actress.  She is the absolute pits.

• Love 9

As laughable as it is to think that these two women are actually fighting over Ridge, today NuTay acted like a 14 year old simpering and smirking at Brooke when they were at Eric’s house. Grow the hell up, you world famous psychiatrist.

• LOL 12
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

As laughable as it is to think that these two women are actually fighting over Ridge, today NuTay acted like a 14 year old simpering and smirking at Brooke when they were at Eric’s house. Grow the hell up, you world famous psychiatrist.

The NuTay actress is taking advice from Thomas??!  What a joke.  Can’t believe how childish she was behaving at Eric’s.  I just don’t like the way the actress is playing Taylor at all!

I thought Paris looked great today.  I am getting used to the hair, loved the dress too.  She has lost weight and her boobs are where they should be!  

Can’t wait for Quinn to find out about Eric cheating and isn’t he so smooth about it! What a player.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9