Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Taylor curled up with those nasty feet on that sofa eating Chinese food and acting all cutesy like a 13-year-old with that greasy Cro Magnon eating Chinese food. 

I just....I just can't with these two.  They disgust me.

• Like 3
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
45 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Taylor curled up with those nasty feet on that sofa eating Chinese food and acting all cutesy like a 13-year-old with that greasy Cro Magnon eating Chinese food. 

I just....I just can't with these two.  They disgust me.

I was just coming here to write the same thing. NuTay needs to act like an adult. This cutesy wootsy act is sickening.

• Like 1
  • Love 13

Of course Ridge just stands there with his thumb up his ass enjoying two women fighting over him.  Taylor demands alone time because they are Stuffy’s parents and that, according to the pseudo Foresters, that takes president over marriage.  It seems that Ridge took the thumb out of his ass and agreed with Taylor. 

Quinn is a vibrant woman and Carter is a stick in the mud. Carter could gain more sympathy if he was a better actor. He’s in Finn’s category, all looks but no substance. 

Maybe Ridge is really Eric’s son. They act exactly alike when it comes to woman. They are almost always looking for greener pastures whenever the opportunity presents itself. 

Best outcome if the monkeys with a keyboard deem it to be. Quinn/Carter, Brooke/Deacon, Ridge/Taylor, and Eric/Donna.  In the words of Capt Picard, “Make it so”. 

• Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

Krista Allen’s portrayal of Taylor is just not cutting it!  Her whispery girlish demeanour and her super casual attire down to bare feet today is not the way she was styled and played for years.  She looks like someone out of Charles Manson’s tribe!  

And Ridge, WTF?  Taylor couldn’t have been any cattier to Brooke could she?!  Ridge standing there loving it and then demeaning Brooke, his wife FFS, in front of Taylor was the ultimate betrayal.  Geez, kick him to the curb and go for Deacon already!

Carter is just lame.  Be done with this character please.  

• Applause 2
  • Love 12
(edited)

Carter is just a lame lump of flesh.  I don't even like Quinn but I don't see them together long term because he's too boring and she'd get tired of him.   

It would be more interesting if he and Grace wound up having hate sex.  She would flame his ass.  

Edited by Crashcourse
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Can Ridge not speak?  The second Brooke walked in he should have spoke up instead of letting Taylor do all the talking.

Taylor is not only Ridge’s therapist but she now acts like she’s Ridge's 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Yes, Brooke did disrespect her marriage, but that does not give Taylor carte blanch to do the same. I think hugging, kissing, and flirting with another woman's husband is disrespecting that marriage, and Taylor is taking full advantage of this opportunity to move in on Ridge. The WRP is absolutely pathetic and is completely obvious in her quest to wrest Ridge from Brooke's life. She knows that Ridge would not have given her a second glance unless he was angry with Brooke about something, and she will gladly accept the crumbs and be a placeholder until Ridge decides his future. 

And she has also used Steffy's situation to her full advantage. I would even go so far as to say that she wanted Steffy out of Ridge's orbit for a while so he can concentrate solely on her. If will give them that common ground to walk, where they are both wondering how their little girl is faring on her own. And of course Taylor is all alone at Cliff house now. 

Since Brooke and Ridge are still very much married, Taylor is the other woman as last time I checked, swapping spit is cheating. She doesn’t get a pass from me here. Nor do Brooke’s actions with Deacon on NYE negate Taylor’s actions with Ridge and while I am not willing to blame all of NYE on Sheila, Brooke was intoxicated. What’s the good doctor’s excuse? Her not having made vows means diddly squat with respect to her actions. She’s the very willing partner in Ridge cheating on Brooke as one cannot cheat solo, so while he’s the bigger pig as he DID take vows with Brooke, she’s right there with him, wallowing in the shit and loving every minute of. 

And her continuing to use Steffy’s being shot as an excuse to dig in her hooks that much deeper - she is a horrible excuse for a doctor, a mother, a woman, and a human being. 

• Applause 5
  • Love 8

I was glad when Brooke told Taylor that if she’s so worried about Steffy that maybe she should have gone with her. Facts. Ridge is an asshole for standing around while Taylor and Brooke fight. The whole thing just feels so old and tired. Move on already. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 13

The fact alone that Ridge asked Brooke -- his wife -- to leave, says it all. Brooke should go home, throw all of that greasy hobo's clothes out the window and set fire to them. She wouldn't need any type of accelerant ...

Doesn't Taylor have patients to see? Why can't Ridge or Thomas give her any decent clothes to wear? She dresses like she's raided Steffy's closet. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
8 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Krista Allen’s portrayal of Taylor is just not cutting it!  Her whispery girlish demeanour and her super casual attire down to bare feet today is not the way she was styled and played for years.

The same could be said about TK's portrayal of Ridge. All of a sudden Ridge grew a beard, developed an accent, and a distinct tilt of his head while listening 🤪  And he may have shrunk a few inches too 😁

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
(edited)

Taylor tells Brooke that she and Ridge need alone time because their daughter was shot, and her husband was murdered. Yet, after Brooke left, I didn't hear any discussion about Steffy, what I heard was a desperate woman trying to gain ground with her ex-husband. 

Ridge is one big fucking tool. He is right back in his sweet spot; the one he enjoyed for decades as two beautiful women fought over him. But it doesn't work anymore. They are too old for this nonsense. And who would be the winner anyway? The one who gets the guy, or the one that got away?

I was a little bit encouraged as it seemed Brooke was pissed off when she left Eric's. As she should have been. Ridge deliberately humiliated her by asking her, his friggin wife, to leave so he could be alone with another woman. He knows Brooke will forgive him. She always does. And she will make excuses for his abhorrent behavior; he is destressed about Steffy, I betrayed him, I am a terrible person who deserves to be walked on. 

I wanted Deacon to grab her ass and kiss the fuck right out of her. 

Donna and Eric were a shock and were cute at first. Not so much anymore. Eric needs to shit or get off the pot. Donna is ridiculous to allow herself to be used in this manner. 

I am growing tired of Carter declaring his undying love for Quinn, while she sort of gives him the old bait and switch. She wants to be with him but won't out of obligation to Eric. At the same time, she doesn't want him to be with anyone else, no matter what she says about him finding "someone special" someday. I mean this is LA after all, and the only available female is Paris. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Applause 4
  • Love 8

Oh and what was up with Ridge complaining about Quinn’s cooking? She owns and designs for her own jewelry company. Wtf should she be expected to cook for these tools? Are we seriously supposed to believe that Eric owns a multi-million dollar global fashion empire and he won’t hire any help for the house or have an arranged meal service? Ridge can also afford to stay in a hotel or buy his own house where he can have the service to which he should be accustomed. His whole complaint just felt so archaic. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 16

I think TK & KA work well together & like working together. That said, they’ve sort of dumb downed Taylor. Before she was a serious person who happened to be beautiful. Now, she’s this casual beach chick who acting like a teenager and not very serious. Maybe, that’s what Ridge likes about her now. LOL!!!! Of course, Brooke is Brooke and will always be Brooke for better or for worse. She is also his wife but that doesn’t seem to concern Ridge this time around. Ridge is a tool and always been a tool. He loves when the woman fight over him. I don’t think the show would mind TK & KA to stay together because they look good together. I could see KKL & SK together for a quickie but not necessarily long term. I’m not sure how this plays out. Maybe, if Brooke were to find out that Thomas knew about Sheila and Ridge and Taylor hid the truth Brooke might raise holy hell which might be Ridge's worst nightmare. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I am growing tired of Carter declaring his undying love for Quinn, while she sort of gives him the old bait and switch. She wants to be with him but won't out of obligation to Eric. At the same time, she doesn't want him to be with anyone else, no matter what she says about him finding "someone special" someday. I mean this is LA after all, and the only available female is Paris. 

Quinn better never say another damn word about Liam's flakiness after this. Not. One. Word.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Maybe, if Brooke were to find out that Thomas knew about Sheila and Ridge and Taylor hid the truth Brooke might raise holy hell which might be Ridge's worst nightmare. 

Oh, I want this to happen so bad. The fact that the Marone Clan conspired to keep this from her is one thing, but one of them being her husband would be another. Hopefully she would see it as Ridge siding with his ex in order to protect their son, without giving one thought to how it would affect his wife. Just another betrayal by Ridge, but maybe enough to push his doormat Brooke over the edge. 

• Like 1
  • Love 9

Deacon and $Bill are being wasted on this show.  Deacon is pining for Brooke.  $Bill is trying to behave to impress Katie(?).   I don't even know what he's been doing lately.  

I wish they'd both find drama-free relationships with other women.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Deacon and $Bill are being wasted on this show.  Deacon is pining for Brooke.  $Bill is trying to behave to impress Katie(?).   I don't even know what he's been doing lately.  

I wish they'd both find drama-free relationships with other women.

Heather Tom. Who dis?

• LOL 10

I predict Brooke will sulk over Ridge for a few more weeks while he spends time with Taylor. Brooke will have a night with Deacon and that’s when Ridge will decide he wants his Logan back. He’ll see her in bed with Deacon or kissing him at Il Giardino over a bottle of non alcoholic suds. Then he will start his judgmental bs all over again.

Are Eric, Quinn, Donna and Carter just going to do a swap? Maybe the four could have a nice dinner together first.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

We've always known Ridge was a POS but the way he treated Brooke in front of Taylor when Brooke 'dropped' by to see Ridge was just beyond.

The smug quiet observing as Brooke and Taylor snipe at each other with him finally dismissing Brooke and telling her he'll see her at the office?

Liam has been a shady ass jackass when it comes to Hope and Steffy but I never felt he was as knowingly malicious in his playing the women off each other as Ridge has been with Taylor and Brooke. Liam is a co-dependent man-child with mommy abandonment issues and is greedy for love and adoration and while he's been careless in his treatment of Hope and Steffy I actually do believe he cares about them both to some degree.

But Ridge? I don't get why Brooke keeps trying to get this man when he's disappointed her and dropped her a number of times and I don't know why Taylor puts up with him and allows herself to become a hypocrite in trying to keep him. Girl, you let your grieving daughter leave town with two kids without you because you wanted to make sure to keep Brooke away from Ridge so she couldn't make any inroads with him.

These women are 50 going on 60 and still fighting for him; can Steffy and Hope not see what their future holds with them and Liam if they keep going down this road?

Meanwhile, listening to Carter rehash his an Quinn's relationship and it's basically the same way Quinn and Ridge started - they talked about their feelings and he realized she was a wounded vulnerable woman who was not evil but the best woman ever and needed to be loved - or some nonsense. Interestingly they didn't have Ridge go as far as sleep with Quinn (maybe because TK's Ridge was still newish they weren't gonna go there AND he had just dumped Caroline 2.0 after taking her away from Rick so they couldn't have him cuckold Eric to thoroughly) but Quidge did have chemistry and could've been a long term couple and yet they dropped it like a hot potato and had everyone go back to their corners with no lasting fallout except Brooke continuing to hate her guts for it.  This time they're going whole hog with Quarter giving them the out that Eric cheated on her so it's all good for them to be together now.  I hate that they made Eric the heavy in this when both he and Quinn had called it quits only to both backtrack because of...duty?  Now it looks like we're still going to get a divorce and massive fallout but with Quinn righteously in the drivers seat which she NEVER deserves to be in.

• Applause 3
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

I hate that they made Eric the heavy in this when both he and Quinn had called it quits only to both backtrack because of...duty?  Now it looks like we're still going to get a divorce and massive fallout but with Quinn righteously in the drivers seat which she NEVER deserves to be in.

All of this. 

2 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Liam has been a shady ass jackass when it comes to Hope and Steffy but I never felt he was as knowingly malicious in his playing the women off each other as Ridge has been with Taylor and Brooke. Liam is a co-dependent man-child with mommy abandonment issues and is greedy for love and adoration and while he's been careless in his treatment of Hope and Steffy I actually do believe he cares about them both to some degree.

Sad to say, but I agree here too. Plus, he's also not a rapist like Ridge, which given how often that shit gets blown off in the show's writing definitely counts for something in his favor.

Liam and Hope have had disagreements since Hope returned, but she can have a conversation that doesn't involve into a screaming match or Liam turning into an overgrown three year old with less emotional maturity than their own toddler. How many times have we seen Brooke hide something from Ridge specifically because of his blow up anger? We know what we'd be thinking if we had someone in our lives who said that about their spouse.

Liam being a not-terrible guy in spite of this makes his character all the more frustrating. Ridge being the family pet, especially by his mother, I understand how he became the asshole he is. Nothing has ever been given for Liam.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

What is still beautiful about The Bold and The Beautiful?  No more beautiful locations or photo shoots.  The show should be called the Boring and Monotonous. 

Brooke go ahead stab Hope in the back by not allowing her father to be in her home.  It’s Hope’s home also well at least the cottage.  Hope and Liam, don’t be wussies and move out this time. 

• Love 11
(edited)

Of course the episode was awful with a rinse and repeat day but there was one line that did crack me up...

Taylor to Ridge: We both appreciate that you have a huge ........

....heart !

I don’t know if these crappy writers even realized the double entendre !

It did look like TK got it 😉...maybe KA, too 

Edited by SiouxB
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Well, I did crack up when Eric's GPS penis meter went off today.  I know they're not gonna kill him off, but I do wonder if he'll wind up in the hospital and gets busted.

I was thinking “Boner Alert! Boner Alert” when the alarm went off on Quinn’s phone! 😂

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Taylor talking about the pattern of Brooke and Ridge was laughable considering she’s once again chasing Ridge.
Brooke is taking responsibility and making changes but what’s Ridge doing? He can chill out with his ex who wants him just as much as Deacon wants Brooke whenever he wants?  
Oh the penis tracker! Is it that fun for Donna who looks fantastic btw, to roll around with a still married Eric?

• Love 11

Where is Brooke Logan, and who is this doppelganger Stepford Wife standing in her stead? UGH! I am absolutely mind blown.

Brooke

I was a stupid woman who didn't listen to my man, who dared to want happiness for my daughter. You were right; your feelings are the only ones that matter. I promise, I will break my daughter's heart and tell her no more Deacon on the property. I will not look at him, or talk to him, or think about him. You are my priority, I will subjugate myself to you, and will lay prone as you continue to kick me. But you can continue your alone time with Taylor, you can kiss, hug, flirt, fondle and snuggle all you want. You two have a lot going on with Steffy, so I understand. 

Ridge

Smirk

Head tilt

Knowing glint in eye

That greasy glob of Crisco knew Brooke would let his humiliation in front of Taylor pass. And just as I suspected, Brooke was making excuses for Ridge's crap behavior.  He and Taylor had to talk about Steffy? Really? I didn't get any Steffy talk after Brooke left. 

No doubt Ridge is going to tell Brooke he isn't coming "home", he wants a future with Taylor, and I am all about that. 

Ridge will stop "caring" about Taylor the minute Brooke moves on with someone else.

Donna must have really put the moves on old Eric there at the end. Maybe because he was telling her they had to stop seeing each other, and in desperation Donna pulled out all the stops. Little does she know she sent Eric's penis reader into overload, and now Mama Quinn is on the case. Can't wait to see how this unfolds. 

Taylor and Thomas? Can't even. He is a grown ass man acting like a 6 year old about his Mommy and Daddy, and she acts like she is after the high school quarterback, and not another woman's husband. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 18

@RuntheTable, I couldn't give your post enough likes. I had secondhand embarrassment for pathetic, groveling Brooke. Her performance was cringeworthy and even worse, was Ridge's smirk as Brooke blathered on. All that was missing was her trademark single tear.

I think the body snatchers got rid of red power suit Brooke years ago. She needs to unleash some of the wrath she serves Sheila and Taylor onto Ridge. She needs to read to him who he truly is. 

Why can't Hope take the kids and meet Deacon at some public place like a restaurant or park? I suppose we'll have another round of angry Hope threatening to move, Brooke pleading, finally giving in, concealing it from Ridge, Ridge blowing up and waffling back to Taylor.  Lather, rinse, repeat. Yawn. Hope and Liam surely pull down enough money to get their own bigger place. Go for it!

Carter is just a simpering idiot. At this point, I really don't care who he ends up with. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

At this point, I really don't care

That sums up my feelings perfectly. I did not watch while I was on vacation the last few weeks and I'm reading nothing that makes me want to tune in more than a few minutes here or there.

• Love 9
20 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Brooke go ahead stab Hope in the back by not allowing her father to be in her home.  It’s Hope’s home also well at least the cottage.  Hope and Liam, don’t be wussies and move out this time. 

I'm less bothered by Brooke keeping Deacon out of her home than I am for the fact that once again, it's for Ridge's sake, despite the fact that he doesn't even live there currently. Hope is grown up and she can meet Deacon at a third party location as most of us with divorced parents do. I hate that Brooke's doing that as a consideration to a man who has shown absolutely none to her--not when flirting with Quinn , not when he got blackout drunk married to another woman in Vegas and certainly not now as Taylor uses their daughter's tragedy to make inroads with him--which really takes the biscuit considering she rightfully dragged Brooke for similar tactics. How is using your SIL's demise any better than the family picnic Brooke set up for Ridge and Baby Bridget? Or the time Brooke gave the Taytots some lollypops that she took away and threw a conniption over?

Get rekt, Taylor.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

@RuntheTable, I couldn't give your post enough likes. I had secondhand embarrassment for pathetic, groveling Brooke. Her performance was cringeworthy and even worse, 

I wonder who is requiring that Brooke act like this?  Bell?  The writers?  KKL?  If it's Bell and/or the writers, why do they hate Brooke so much to continually have her debase herself?!   Or is it some kind of subliminal hatred of KKL, and instead of just firing her, they're taking out their hatred of KKL on her character instead?

Out of all the characters on this show, no one has been as pathetic or needy as Brooke, so there has to be some reason why *Brooke* instead of spreading the debasing around to "even things up".

• Sad 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Sweetpea4Utoo said:

We deserve the flashbacks to the real Ridge, from the beginning. 

Original Recipe Ridge was no catch either but at least he was easy on the eyes and you could get a romantic trip to Europe or the Caribbeans outta the guy. He was also a legit fun, cheeky fellow in the early days. I dunno why anyone would want to be around the sour, grumpy, perpetually petulant pustule he's written as these days.

• Applause 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

I almost didn’t recognize Scott Clifton. It looks like he’s been hitting the gym hard. Unfortunately, the faux tan made him look more orange when he was with Annika Noelle. That said, he’s looking good for a 37 year old. I still can’t stand Liam but at least he’s fulfilling the buff body daytime requirement. LOL!!!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I almost didn’t recognize Scott Clifton. It looks like he’s been hitting the gym hard. Unfortunately, the faux tan made him look more orange when he was with Annika Noelle. That said, he’s looking good for a 37 year old. I still can’t stand Liam but at least he’s fulfilling the buff body daytime requirement. LOL!!!!

Look at Waffles!  When I was 19 I had a summer boyfriend who had that exact body. My gay friends loved him.  I had to ask the bf if my buddies could come to the beach with us.  Good for Scott. He looks attractive.

• Wink 2
  • LOL 2

Eric very very soon that he will find out when the Donna effect no longer viable, what was twice a day will just reverse back not being able to do it once. Donna might stimulate his manhood but Quinn stimulates his mind.  A big mind has more substance than big boobs.  

• Love 7

I'm kinda very much looking forward to the very bad stuff that might take place once Quinn finds out about the whole enchilada or cucumber 😉

And what about Thomas? Is he a sniveling low life without a life? Seems like they won't ever give him a romance.  He's a very boring guy.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 6/7/2022 at 6:40 PM, TessHarding2 said:

And what about Thomas? Is he a sniveling low life without a life? Seems like they won't ever give him a romance.  He's a very boring guy.

If there is anyone that waffles harder than Liam and Ridge, it's the writers on how Thomas' development as a character should like. And the writers have been consistently inconsistent about that for the last nearly twenty (!!!) years since Thomas was for SORASed to adulthood. Thomas spent a whole five years between his failed green card marriage to Gabriella and his out of nowhere obsession with Brooke without one single love interest or any story outside of trying to blow up Gorillick and Taylor the World Renown Therapist™ making excuses as always.

Even more amazing is after the show somehow salvaged Thomas' character after the Misunderstanding with Caroline and avoided making him the new Adam Newman, they decided to torpedo all of that and then some. And Matthew Atkinson to his credit has done an amazing job spinning gold from the wet, rotted straw he was given but it would've been nice if any of the maturity he got  being with Sally had stuck.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11

They could call it the Weak and the Desperate. How weak is Brooke? Deacon is banned from her property but it’s fine for Ridge to sit around with Taylor? 
Donna is ready to do anything for Honey Bear. Quinn is worried about her dear husbands health during his pickle ball matches. Also how many times a week do they have to say pickle ball? I get that the pickle is a metaphor for penis but enough! 
The men aren’t much better either. Ridge sits around grinning at both ladies. Carter is moping when he should take charge. Eric also doesn’t know what to do but at least he is getting his pickle on.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

If I never hear the words Honey Bear again it will be too soon. 😑

They really do need to use other Ridge/Brooke flashbacks its the same tired ones over and over. 

Hope and Liam moving out of her mothers shack would solve all their problems. 

• Love 18

Liam would probably just buy Finn’s old house next door to the cliff house if they moved of the cabin. I don’t get why Deacon has to come through Brooke’s house to get to the cabin. He should be able to visit there without Brooke or Ridge even knowing he’s there. It’s just so sad to see Brooke groveling, especially since she pretty much offered all this up before Ridge moved out and he was such a jerk that he didn’t accept it because she dared to see if Deacon was okay when Ridge punched him. It’s just hard to cheer for anyone on this show. The writers don’t ever let the characters just have fun or give us reasons to like them and the repetitive conversations and storylines just become tedious. I keep watching just out of habit and nostalgia at this point. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
(edited)

$Bill & Deacon on the same day?? #WildWednesday

Deacon made a lot of sense. She’s a chemist, he’s a schmuck, he should be groveling for her. $Bill also made sense, Brooke has a few options, she doesn’t have to wait on that Neanderthal. 

$Bill & Ridge have far better chemistry than Ridge has with any woman. DD is a game changer, he generates it with everyone.

Dang, Hope & Liam…who needs honey?? 

Edited by nkotb
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10
16 hours ago, TessHarding2 said:

I'm kinda very much looking forward to the very bad stuff that might take place once Quinn finds out about the whole enchilada or cucumber 😉

Pickle!!! ;D

Quinn and Carter are the hottest couple on the show. I'm all for anything that gets them back together, but if they do hook up again can the romance be sustained and grow and evolve, or did it only work as an affair?

• Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5

Why do Hope and Liam keep having sex on the living room floor?  We’ve seen that they have a bed in that tiny cabin. Not to mention that people are constantly walking into each other’s houses without knocking. 

• Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4