Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, drivethroo said:

What is the birth order? Is Finn older or younger than Mary?

Finn is older than Mary. And Scotty, who was born in 1991.

Sheila’s children:

Mary/Erica (father - James Warwick) 1997 - age 24/25

Diana (father - Masimo Marone) - 2003 - age 19/20

Daisy and Ryder (father - Terrible Tom Fisher)  - 2006 - age 15/16

Finn (father - Jack Finnegan) - in 2021 stated “30 years ago” so 1989 or 1990 (so just before her first appearance on Y&R in 1990?)

Edited by SweePea59
Added Scotty's birth year.
  • Useful 8
  • Love 2
(edited)
21 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I am 100% with Bridget on the Owen ONS.

Nick, after his bullshit with Aggie and Katie before that, as she so rightly called out the second he opened his trap to call foul, "owed (her)."

The only fly in that ointment is that I really enjoyed Jackie and Owen and after seeing him forcibly shut Steffy's goofy ass down less than 8 months earlier, I just couldn't buy his cheating on her on a whim, not even in a moment of comfort sort of thing.

Nick definitely owed Bridget--not nearly as much as Liam will owe Hope when she inevitable cheats down the road to be sure, but nothing in media has ever been more satisfying to me as him getting his face cracked on that one.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 3

I know we're all annoyed by preemptions but other than announcing the fact, any discussion for or against the hearings comes up against the site rules on politics. Please don't discuss it here.

All references to the hearings are being removed. Please move on.

• Love 1

I just watched Wednesdays episode. Li’s explanation to Shelia on how she got Finn out really told us nothing. How did petite Li sneak a grown man and all the equipment out of a hospital and to her place? Now I guess Shelia will relocate him and nurse him back to health and Li will have to admit that he’s alive. Taylor will tell her she’s suffering from a post traumatic birth mother shooting of an adopted child. Ridge will agree.

On the penis tracker front, it’s a good day when your daughter who’s a doctor tells you to keep sleeping with your mistress.  I’m curious as to how Quinn will get tipped off. Maybe the heart rate monitor will be sky high and she’ll race to the pickle ball courts and the attendant will say they’ve never seen Eric Forrester playing pickle ball. 🥒

• Applause 1
  • Love 8

Li was starting to lose me when she tearfully acknowledged Sheila as Finn's other mom, but her face when Sheila hugged her read more of 'I need to handle this crazy bitch before she kills me and kidnaps Finn'.  At least I hope that's what was going on in her head. For Finn to have 2 moms who are mentally off is just too much.

I'm getting sick of Ridge barking at Det. Baker like he's his boss. Steffy is in Europe with the kids which Sheila knows nothing about so they're safe for now; had Li not gone to visit her and flapped her jaws she and Finn would be safe too but oh well.

Eric and Donna are horn dogs, Quinn and Carter are no saints or victims in this situation. They could've had each other and rode off into the sunset away from FC but Quinn wanted to keep her money and status while calling it loyalty to Eric. She made it clear her issues with him and their marriage and they weren't just sexual; rather than follow her heart she followed stability, status so she gets what she gets in terms of 'betrayal' which isn't really that bad considering all the things she's done and that she'll land on her feet with Carter ready to catch her.  The only reason she'll tear a strip off Donna isn't because she's a homewrecker who stole her man who she loved it's because Quinn will be mad that someone 'took' from her/humiliated her and that she sacrificed' Carter for Eric. I need someone to tell Quinn off if she tries to pull that.

• Love 9
(edited)

I think Sheila knocked the sense right out of Li. Or, and hopefully, Li is just playing along until she can get some help. What I fear is Li will be trying to call someone and Sheila will see and go off again. But Sheila also realizes that she doesn't know what to do in order to keep Finn alive, so she needs Li, who mentioned that she was running out of supplies, so maybe she will enlist Sheila's help to get her some more and will take that opportunity to squeal. 

Watching Hope and Eric discuss his affair with Donna was weirder than fuck. 

I think Quinn is going to be madder than a hornet when she finds out about Donna. She messed up with Carter but chose a life with Eric instead of following her heart. Her need for acceptance and a place at the round table superseded her love for Carter, so in her mind she made the sacrifice. I wouldn't be surprised to see her try and make some type of play for FCs with an assist from Carter, who after all, is an attorney. With Steffy out of town and Ridge preoccupied with Sheila's whereabouts, this would be a prime time for Quinn to move in for the kill. 

And speaking of Ridge: 

giphy.gif

Edited by RuntheTable
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Li, who mentioned that she was running out of supplies,

I thought that was just a rouse to get Sheila to go get them and thus get out of her hotel room.

The Finn-vision was interesting. I wonder where that's leading?

7 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Watching Hope and Eric discuss his affair with Donna was weirder than fuck. 

Especially in that outfit.

• Love 7

I guess I still don't understand why Hope chose to insert herself into that situation. Why should she GAF about Quinn after what happened with Quinn and Liam? Not to mention how Quinn has treated Brooke.

I could see if she was going there to ask WTH Eric was doing with Aunt Donna and what his intentions were. But otherwise, butt out! 

If Hope only knew that Eric willingly let Quinn sleep with Carter, her brain would explode! 

I generally like Hope, but not under these circumstances. Katie has "Logan family busybody" down pat!

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

I know this is a soap opera with all that entails but these are most busy body, buttinsky people I’ve ever witnessed. I could not believe the gall of Hope going into Eric’s house to chastise this older man about his relationship with Donna. Mind your own damn business!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 10

I wish Eric had asked Hope why is his marriage and his affair ANY of her business? As a fashion designer he should also break it to her that the hat and outfit is all kinds of wrong and that the hat in particular looks stupid.

Was Carter running off to propose to Paris because he still love Quinn? He looked as ridiculous as Hope.

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
16 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

As a fashion designer he should also break it to her that the hat and outfit is all kinds of wrong and that the hat in particular looks stupid.

I'm surprised he could hear a word she said over that awful ensemble.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
51 minutes ago, LittleIggy said:

OMG, is Li seriously that stupid? She couldn’t wait to get away from proximity to Shelob to make that call? 🤦‍♀️

How stupid is Li!!??  

At least Hope got rid of that ridiculous hat!  Seems very weird Liam and Hope discussing being faithful in a marriage and managed to not have any memory of Liam’s affair with Steffy.  

The actress playing Paris has lost a lot of weight!  I have to admit I like this hair better on her than the orange cap of curls she wore before.  Carter is such an ass, why is he professing his love to Quinn over and over again and also saying he wants to have a family?  Isn’t Quinn way past this as she has a very grown son?

• Love 4

Li’s stupidity hurts my brain. Get in the car, woman, before you make a call! 

I don’t understand Carter’s huge rush to be with Paris right now! This is BelLA, her options are limited, you can take a breather, date her, see if it’s right. Sadly, this is progress. With Maya, he didn’t even go on a date with her, before he gave her a ring, & I honestly don’t remember that much about him getting with Zoe, except that it wasn’t time-appropriate, either. He’s rich, gorgeous, & has a great job, how Ridge has 2 accomplished women fighting over him, & Carter is settling for Paris, when he clearly doesn’t love her, is beyond me.

I love Quarter, but if he wants kids, that ship sailed long ago. At least this 5-angle (whatever that word is) is moving along. Donna has Eric at least fantasizing about a real life with her, Quinn has rededicated herself to Eric, but can’t help wondering about Carter, who’s given Paris a ring. Ridge/Brooke/Taylor haven’t had anything close to movement for months. 

• Love 9
40 minutes ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

At least Hope got rid of that ridiculous hat!

Right? Even though she was half covered up in a wool fireside blanket it was better than seeing the rest of her get-up.

I sure hope Sheila didn't do anything permanent to Li. I could watch the Sheila and Li show every day. And besides only Dr. FrankenLi can save Finn.

• Love 7
43 minutes ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

The actress playing Paris has lost a lot of weight!

I know.  Those legs look like toothpicks now.

44 minutes ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Carter is such an ass, why is he professing his love to Quinn over and over again and also saying he wants to have a family?  Isn’t Quinn way past this as she has a very grown son?

I was wondering about that.  How old is Quinn supposed to be on this show?  Even if she can still somehow conceive, I just don't see her wanting to be a mother again.  Carter is stupid.

• Love 7

Li, did you not learn common sense at those fancy schools? LOL!!!! Gurlllllllll you are in danger and it’s your own fault. At least, wait until you get to the actual hallway to make your call. Maybe, clueless Lt. Baker will come a knockin to save your sorry a**. LOL!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

As an aside:  Have you seen the new Liberty Mutual commercial with the Minions?  They are better actors than Finn and are even more articulate. 

Hold the phone. Did I hear Hope say that she has already talked to Eric about him and Donna?  When did this happen?  I checked on demand and I didn’t see this episode listed unless CBS Demand had it mislabeled. 

Your Liam, your a married man but that doesn’t stop you from getting a hard on every time you smell Stuffy’s “butt”. 

Li, you are a complete and utter idiot. You couldn’t wait 2 more minutes to call for help?  

Quinn don’t give anymore fucks about Eric and concentrate fucking Carter. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Carter is stupid.

Yeah. He might be the biggest dummy on the show right now and given the easy blunders Li's making, that's an accomplishment.

I know they're trying to squeeze another wedding in since we haven't had one in nearly a year but good God, Carter looks so stupid settling like this, improvement as it is from his other misbegotten trysts as someone pointed out. There's no *need* to push this because Show hasn't even written Paris as though she's ready to commit to anybody (and given she's  in her mid 20s at the oldest...she shouldn't! Good for her for NOT rushing marriage!).

Carter's been single all this time, why drag someone into his own mess? Does he not remember being Maya's obvious second choice....oh, wait. He leaped at that opportunity. Never mind.

At any rate, he better put those Liam Tendencies™ in check before he commits to Quinn, lest he finds himself staring down a sword necklace in the future or getting shoved off a cliff, that's all I'm saying on that ☠️👀🤷‍♀️

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

I know they're trying to squeeze another wedding in since we haven't had one in nearly a year but good God, Carter looks so stupid settling like this, improvement as it is from his other misbegotten trysts as someone pointed out. There's no *need* to push this because Show hasn't even written Paris as though she's ready to commit to anybody (and given she's  in her mid 20s at the oldest...she shouldn't! Good for her for NOT rushing marriage!).

This!  Wasn't Zende's itch to get married the reason Paris started to lose interest in him?  She said repeatedly she was not ready for marriage, that she just wanted to be young and enjoy and explore life before she settled down.  And she was right about all of that. 

I can't believe they dumbed-down Li like this just to prop Sheila.    

• Love 12

Looks like Li is taking her cues from the book of "Standard Bad Moves in Horror Movies." 

Carter, there are other options man! Get out of your house and go to a club, or the supermarket, or the library, or the park, or church. There are lots and lots of ladies at these places. Or, if you cannot stand to be around Quinn; quit working at Forrester. 

For some reason I think Carter's stupid mistakes decisions is going to force Quinn's hand. 

• Like 1
  • Love 10
22 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I was wondering about that.  How old is Quinn supposed to be on this show?  Even if she can still somehow conceive, I just don't see her wanting to be a mother again.  Carter is stupid.

Carter is stupid but not about wanting family and letting Quinn know this. QUINN is the one who needs to bring up that even if they were together she is past being able to give him biological kids - would he be okay with that? Also does SHE want more kids this late in the game?

Carter is a dumbass about a lot of things but at least he can't say he blindsided Quinn about wanting kids when they inevitably get together.

My money is that Paris will end up pregnant and THAT'S why Carter will end up staying with her when Queric finally blows up. And even if Quarter did reunite, Paris would use that kid to keep Carter close and we know what happens when Quinn gets threatened...now would they have Quinn being involved in the death of an unborn child yet again? When it's Carters? It's a legit hurdle for them to overcome if she endangered his child due to her jealousies and it'd be in character for her and let Carter see ALL of Quinn and how she deals with obstacles in her life and what eroded her relationship with Eric.

Paris meanwhile is a dumbass for wanting to get married and have kids not even 2 years post college living in a cool city like Los Angeles with a phat salary and wants to marry a man that 2 years ago was in love with her sister and is at least 12-15 years older than her. Grace's fighting Parter/Caris would make more sense if she brought this up rather than push her towards Zende. This reminds me of how Nicole Avant was fresh out of high school and starting college in L.A. when they paired her with Zende with talks of forever love and marriage and then pushed her into a surrogacy storyline when she was still a virgin (right?). 

Just cut bait with the Buckinghams and bring back the Avants. They just work better and have a deeper history and we WANT to see them. Recast Nicole and bring back Sasha and Maya. Bring back Rick as well and then thread in Zende, Thomas, and Carter if you want and just go to town. Sheesh.

• Applause 1
  • Love 9

Sheila was able to bump Li off the road but she couldn’t stop the hearings from being aired. I’m not sure if it’s on the app later or if they are just airing it tomorrow. Isn’t this what we have cable for? 

• Applause 1
  • Love 5

Bring back Mom and Pop Avant. I loved them!

That ring Carter offered to Paris was ugly. It looked like cheap costume jewelry. Couldn’t he go look in the Forrester drawer full of discarded big-äss engagement rings and find something better?

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Hold the phone. Did I hear Hope say that she has already talked to Eric about him and Donna?  When did this happen?  I checked on demand and I didn’t see this episode listed unless CBS Demand had it mislabeled. 

I think it aired Friday.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

My money is that Paris will end up pregnant and THAT'S why Carter will end up staying with her when Queric finally blows up. And even if Quarter did reunite, Paris would use that kid to keep Carter close and we know what happens when Quinn gets threatened...now would they have Quinn being involved in the death of an unborn child yet again? When it's Carters? It's a legit hurdle for them to overcome if she endangered his child due to her jealousies and it'd be in character for her and let Carter see ALL of Quinn and how she deals with obstacles in her life and what eroded her relationship with Eric

That's honestly the best possible way I can think of to keep conflict for Quarter because they really haven't had anything especially challenging yet beyond garden variety infidelity. They were hot, but that's it.

Quinn is her own worst enemy and we can see that ugly side that she's buried all these years resurface. I'm here for it.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

That ring Carter offered to Paris was ugly. It looked like cheap costume jewelry. Couldn’t he go look in the Forrester drawer full of discarded big-äss engagement rings and find something better?

I loved Julius and Vivian Avant! 
I have always pictured a drawer of engagement rings at the Forrester mansion. I picture Eric in the shower and Ridge or Thorne or Rick yelling “ Daaad I’m grabbing an engagement ring, k?”

2 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

That's honestly the best possible way I can think of to keep conflict for Quarter because they really haven't had anything especially challenging yet beyond garden variety infidelity. They were hot, but that's it.

Quinn is her own worst enemy and we can see that ugly side that she's buried all these years resurface. I'm here for it.

Yes, it can’t go too smoothly. Eric, Quinn, Donna and Carter pairing off into new couples doesn’t seem that exciting. Although I don’t know if I can stand a pregnant Paris.

Oh Li. Li Li Li. Why didn’t she get out of the building before and driving off before calling?

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
(edited)
3 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

That ring Carter offered to Paris was ugly. It looked like cheap costume jewelry. Couldn’t he go look in the Forrester drawer full of discarded big-äss engagement rings and find something better.

Still better than the piece of string that Ridge ended up giving Katie

Edited by nilyank
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 10
10 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

QUINN is the one who needs to bring up that even if they were together she is past being able to give him biological kids - would he be okay with that? Also does SHE want more kids this late in the game?

There's always surrogacy...where Carter can still have biological kids, even if Quinn is past her prime. 

• Useful 1
(edited)
12 hours ago, MsTree said:

There's always surrogacy...where Carter can still have biological kids, even if Quinn is past her prime. 

Oh for sure they can go that route, but does Quinn want kids?  I don't recall her talking about wanting another child when she was married to Deacon or Eric; Carter is making that a primary thing he's seeking with his life partner and we don't know her stance/desires on the subject.  Quinn and Carter having a surrogate would probably be a likely choice when/if they reunite but given Quinn's character we know that that situation can easily go south given her need for control and inclination towards jealous, violent impulses to get what she wants/protect what's hers.  They could also go with the unexpected late life pregnancy where you could still have Quinn jealous and worried that Carter will stray with Paris' help -especially if she has to go on bed rest/no sex for the duration if the pregnancy is high risk.

All of this is great potential story and I'd be all in if I didn't hate Quinn so much, LOL.

not nearly as much as Liam will owe Hope when she inevitable cheats down the road to be sure,

As much as I defend Liam that I turn myself into a pretzel, I very much want Hope to DARE him to say anything to her other than 'We good!' when she messes up. It's tricky if the affair comes with Thomas since Thomas kept the truth about his child (Beth) a secret but if she ends up falling back with Wyatt or her nameless ex European love then I'm all for Hope telling Liam to shut it!

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 8
On 6/20/2022 at 4:52 PM, LittleIggy said:

I can’t stand Paris’s hair. It’s so obviously fake.

No one who wears box braids will tell you that it's their real hair...

Side note: I do find it very problematic to see people comment on the hair style that naturally comes from a black woman's head and her choice to wear a protective style like box braids.

• Applause 1
  • Love 12

It’s nice to see Wyatt. He must have been traveling for business over six months. I for one, would have also loved to see Flo. 

What a load of 🐂💩. It’s very rare for a SUV to burst into flames from a minor hit in the rear.  If it wasn’t a minor hit, the airbag would have gone off in the car Shiela was driving. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

I have a feeling Li will somehow survive the flaming vehicle in the water, and she swims to safety.  I sure hope so.  

I want to see Li emerge from the water like the Swamp Thing or Rambo!

1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

It’s nice to see Wyatt. He must have been traveling for business over six months. I for one, would have also loved to see Flo. 

Glad I'm not the only one who likes Flo. But boy do Wyatt and his mom have the most inappropriate conversations!

Edited by SweePea59
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, GeminiDancer said:

No one who wears box braids will tell you that it's their real hair...

Side note: I do find it very problematic to see people comment on the hair style that naturally comes from a black woman's head and her choice to wear a protective style like box braids.

What does protective style mean?

• Useful 2
(edited)

KB is such a giant ham sandwich, only the bread is moldy and the ham expired in 1996.  I would like to see Li survive, too, and then kick Sheila's ass into the next time zone.

I guess we'll be seeing Brooke relaxing on the couch for about the next six weeks until her cast comes off. 

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Love 13
46 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

What does protective style mean?

Just what it says on the tin: contrary to popular belief, the wiry coils in black hair makes our hair more prone to breakage if handled roughly every day, and braiding like this and cornrow styles can help mitigate said breakage. Our hair is also prone to extreme drying which is why we cannot wash our hair every day (in some cases, even once a week can be pushing it). Non-black folks with curly or wavy hair can attest to drying hair since oils from the scalp cannot travel as far.

As far as for why some have issues with comments about Paris' hairstyles over Steffy's or Taylor's,  there's a whole lot of cultural stigma against black hairstyles to the point that California passed a recent law specifically to protect African styles. And while I haven't seen any such ugliness here, the hostility jumps out on Twitter. A lot, much on the level lobbied at Flo when Show was still trying to make fetch happen there. I don't have the spoons to dig into it further than that but suffice it to say black hair is a subject that is....sensitive, to put it mildly.

• Applause 5
  • Useful 6
  • Love 3

Li better be fine, Sheila need to be locked up forever and throw away the key. 

Carter so stupid. He does not want any part of marriage to Paris.  Also what happened to her not being ready and all the reasons she couldn't marry Zende?

• Like 1
  • Love 11
12 hours ago, GeminiDancer said:

I do find it very problematic to see people comment on the hair style that naturally comes from a black woman's head and her choice to wear a protective style like box braids.

It's not so much the hair style as it is having 37 feet of it!

• LOL 8
(edited)

As I understand it, women of color in the entertainment industry (and in some cases in the regular work force) have historically had to change their hair to get jobs and appear more palatable to white audiences. The character is working in the fashion industry and the actress is also a singer so to me it actually fits that she’s being more creative with her hairstyles. I’m glad she’s pushing outdated boundaries of what audiences consider “acceptable”.

Edited by Angeleyes
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2