Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Seriously, a night with ImposterRidge would probably be the very opposite of hot.  I wasn't a fan of OriginalRidge but this new dude makes him look like a freaking bag of charisma.

I'd take $Bill any night of the week.  Seriously.  Any night.

• Love 4

Seriously, a night with ImposterRidge would probably be the very opposite of hot.  I wasn't a fan of OriginalRidge but this new dude makes him look like a freaking bag of charisma.

ITA. What are TIIC waiting for? He's been here going on 4 months and has been a fairly passive presence. RM was a Totem Pole but jeez, TK seems to be a master of the blank stare so far.

• Love 1

Aly is working my last nerve. I mean I love that she's not afraid to say what's on her mind... I just hate the way she goes about doing it. And I actually like Wyatt, so her seething hatred of him makes absolutely no sense to me. Because he's with Hope? But didn't Aly have a crush on Liam? That's what sparked the makeover that Quinn did for her... and she wasn't smelling evil on Quinn then, now was she? Maybe her nose was stuffed that day.  Either way, I'd think she'd want Hope with Liam to up her chances at being with her crush.

I also don't understand how Wyatt and Quinn have so much pull at FC, but at least they have some reason for being there. Liam? Not so much. Why does he get to just breeze in and out whenever he feels like it, and hang in the doorway during meetings? It was one thing when he was with Hope, though I didn't like it then, either, but now everyone and their dog knows Hope is with Wyatt. So why why why is he there?  Thing is I don't hate Liam. I just hate him with Hope. I don't like what they do to each other. I forgot that I actually used to like Hope, back when she was with Oliver, and I didn't start to despise her until she got with Liam.  Now that they are apart, I'm slowly warming up to her again. That can't continue if they are constantly in one another's orbit, because they suck together. 

And where the hell is RJ while brooke is doing all this drinking.  I don't believe for a second he had his heart set on Ridge and Brooke gettign back together, but I do think he'd appreciate for his mother to be sober during daylight hours and save the hate-drinking until he's in bed and none the wiser.  Where was RJ when Brooke was having drunken cab rides and ranting at a portrait in someone else's house?

Edited by Amberosia
  • Love 2

I love ally. She gives crazy a whole new name . LOL She makes me laugh.. and Quinn going after her man is soapy heaven for me.. Bill and Quinn are the perfect soap couple for me.. bill is a wimp when he is trying to woo nasty brooke

• Love 1

So...we haven't seen Ridge/Katie in more than a week and I don't miss them one bit.

I don't think we'll see Brooke drinking any more as a result of the breakup; she explicitly mentioned it to Rick...

I find it kind of amusing that the show seems to be trying to portray Quinn as the Bad Girl in contract to Brooke now...but if anyone recalls James/Brooke, you know she can be as much of a freak in the bedroom as Quinn any day. And I bet Quinn won't like being 2nd choice/booty call girl for very long...I am glad Brooke decided to go after Bill (even though just hours previously she had told Rick and Hope she wouldn't) and I am pleased that Rick pushed her to do it. Again, surprised, but Rick is winning me over more all the time.

I like Brooke and Bill together and I am ready for some happy Brooke again after months of her begging that Uber Tool Ridge to gift her with his favors again. Ugh. In my YouTube trawling the other day, I watched the scenes where Brooke has to move out after the Stephanie's (fake) deathbed wedding between Ridge and Taylor and ...all the things she said then, TEN FREAKING YEARS AGO! are still true. And just wait until he hears she's back with Bill (if it goes that way and I think it will)...

I don't think I will be posting in The Other Place much anymore, if at all...what's the point?

Edited by annsterg
  • Love 1

I prefer Bill being with Quinn, mostly because he's the jerk he is with her, and she seems to be fine with that.  When he's with Brooke, he just seems drugged  and gushy to me as he gazes into her eyes.  

Liam has been bringing the funny lately!  I liked him reminding Pam that you don't really need cable to hear British accents on tv.

Is Oliver still on the show.  If yes, can we at least get him in a floating head for eye skittles purposes?

RuntheTable, I really hope your pet emergency is resolved and that all is well.

• Love 1

How I wish Brooke and Liam had busted in on Quill in the middle of something kinky--one of them chained to the bed or something. I would have paid good money to see everyone's reactions.

Hells to the yeah!  Liam's reaction would have been gold, baby!  Seriously, the actors playing Liam, Wyatt and Caroline are wasted on soaps and should be in a sitcom. 

The set-up:  Two guys, rivals for the same girl, discover that they are half-brothers and that their father is a sketchy but powerful publishing magnate who is best known for his caustic persona on a business start-up show called the "Raven's Roost".  One of the half-brothers is sincere and hard-working, and the other one is a momma's boy with questionable ethics.  The so-called nice guy owns a food truck specializing in... wait for it... waffles. *rimshot*.  His head chef wants to pour herself all over him like first-grade Vermont maple syrup, and wacky hijinks ensue. The momma's boy has baggage of his own, namely his cray-cray mom and his grandmother, played by Valerie Harper, who spends her time Googling everything she sees on Dr. Oz..  Tune in to "How You Met Your Father" Mondays, after 2 Broke Girls.

Now wasn't that easy??? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

As to why people's doors are almost always unlocked, I guess it's because the writers think it would be dead time to have someone sitting and reading, say, a poetry book, hear the doorbell ring, get up, go to the door, look through the peephole, open the door, say, "Oh.  Hi.  Come in."  

Thanks for the well wishes; my baby is doing much better now!

Maybe Quinn will bust out of the closet and she and Brill will get into a kinky threesome.  That would be hilarious!!

Oh my, now there is an idea, but why do I keep seeing Brooke wearing a pantsuit and sporting a platinum blonde, spikey haircut.........

Is Stephanie's soul living in Ally's nose? Just wondering because Stephanie was always able to "smell the nasty" too.

Glad to see that Hope is continuing the long standing tradition of B&B ladies sexing up their men in the offices of FC's.

Also glad to see the continued tradition of FC's being run by a bumbling idiot, who is now allowing his mentally ill, teenaged granddaughter to make decisions about major product lines. Eric is a creative genius, a good business man he is not.

Liam and Bill!!!!

And Brooke and Rick, the two best depictions of the parent/child relationship on the show.

Deacon is coming back, it looks like Brooke and Bill are going to reunite, I read that article that said Bill must protect his "fiance" and that Ridge follows Bill and Brooke to protect her as well. I am wondering if Brooke is going to need protection from Quinn and Deacon? I can totally see Quinn pitching in her claim with Deacon. Didn't Bill do something illegal to sping Deacon out of jail in order to stop Hope and Liam's wedding? Maybe they will try some kind of blackmail? But I don't see how that would score one for Quinn and her quest for Bill, that would just really piss him off. Unless Quinn and Deacon become an item, and they just want Brooke and Bill to pay. Those two teaming up could be kind of scary.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 2
I agree with you, Snaporaz, they do seem to be pushing Aly into Sheila Carter territory.

Didn't Sheila take a while to go into Sheila Carter territory? I don't know much about her first stint on Y&R as the nurse that stole Lauren's now-forgotten son Scotty, but when she came to B&B, it took a long while for her crazy flag to really start flying.

As mentioned , though, that gets pretty limiting and for this to be put upon a legacy child doesn't seem like the best decision. Not at the "Killing off one of the Tridge twins before they've had any time together on screen" leve of stupid, but it could get there.

Also, are we able to direct-quote posters here without cut-and-pasting like on the TwoP board? The layout on this site is kinda off, and I dunno how much of that is the actual board, or the work computer that is probably at least two updates behind on IE.

You're right, Anna Yolei.  On Y&R, Sheila started as a schemer trying to get her hooks into Lauren's husband Scott.  It took a while for her to go full-scale psycho.  And if I remember correctly, she passed for normal for a long time on B&B before she began to unravel again.  That's why it seems strange for Ally to go from normal to crazy in, what, 3 months?

• Love 1

Where did Quinn have her bondage leather outfit and whip stashed? I didn't notice her having a bag with her.

She had one of those HUGE-ass purse/bags so it was probably rolled up in that.

• Love 1

As to why people's doors are almost always unlocked, I guess it's because the writers think it would be dead time to have someone sitting and reading, say, a poetry book, hear the doorbell ring, get up, go to the door, look through the peephole, open the door, say, "Oh.  Hi.  Come in."

True, but we did get occasional past scenes where people would knock on doors and the person living there would open, but usually in those cases the person visiting be an unwelcome visitor...and nobody in LA has doors with peepholes anyway ;) I do remember one awsome scene back in the day where Stephanie answered the door and as soon as she opened it, Sheila snarled "You bitch!" at her. Fabulous.

I understand exactly how Shira feels. I am still visiting that "other" site even though I am now registered here. After 10+ years, it's hard to let go...and I'll probably still keep visiting there until the site is gone for good.

• Love 1

Holy Moly! April spoilers say:

Ridge fires Oliver, then tells Eric that he should be President of FC's not Rick.

Hope and Ally comfort and help Oliver, who becomes smitten with Ally

Brooke gets Bill's shares in FC's, then goes after Eric's in an effort to gain control of FC's (something about this one just rings false to me)

Brooke tells Eric a secret that could effect FC's and the Forrester family, after that Eric pairs Brooke and Ridge up at work as co-vice Presidents.

Eric offers Ridge the CEO position, but he turns it down in the name of love and chooses instead to remain co-vice President with Brooke which angers Katie. Not sure if "in the name of love" means Katie or Brooke, but since Ridge chooses to remain working with Brooke......

Brooke delivers somber news to Katie, which results in blame and accusations being hurled.

Quinn want's two things from Bill in order to remain silent about their tryst

Wyatt gets life changing news from Hope.

April could shape up to be a very entertaining month.

If that spoiler aboput Hope/Wyatt is what I think it is, it's about time.

And this show has had two back-to-back tocks, so if she is knocked up, this one will probably stick. I hope Brooke gets to see this grandchild grow up.

Is Oliver flirting with Ally only because she's a Forrester?  I hope not, for Ally's sake, but he was talking a lot about only being able to go so far in a family company...Please show, don't turn Oliver into a douchebag.

KKL was great today.

I'm not sure what I think of Ally/Oliver. They certainly look good together and I'm a sucker for the kind of dynamic they might have: awkward, self-conscious Aly winning the attention of a gorgeous, GORGEOUS boy like Oliver. If she remains... prickly then being with someone as laid-back and casual as Oliver would be a nice contrast. He's not a goody-two-shoes like Liam and he's not a Bill-clone like Wyatt. 

As for Ally I keep wanting her to interact with Stephie. Outside of the couple of times Hope was allowed to have a spine, the latter always seemed to just get away with her vitriol. I don't think Aly would let anyone speak to her the way Stephie did to Hope. Not to mention, it would be nice for Stephie (whom I might refer to as Sketchy) to feel what it's like to have someone be awful to her for every five minutes. Aly's grudge against Taylor is way more valid that Sketchy's against Brooke.  

Plus...are they just gonna drop the whole SL of Ally being mentally unstable, in order to pair her up with Oliver? What a mess they're making of this...  Oh yeah, and Oliver needs to shave already. I love stubble on almost any guy, but not him. He's just too "pretty" for it, in the Rob Lowe kind of way. Oliver used to be my favorite guy on the show, but I think they should have let him go, long before he was desperately macking on the likes of Maya and Ally.

Ally did seem stable yesterday, more like she was when she was first introduced.  So, is she bipolar?  Can we get a diagnosis, or some kind of explanation, please?

They should send Oliver to Y&R.  That show is desperate for a good-looking guy his age.  On a shallow note, I kind of like the scruff on him.  The hair is so much better now than that Bieber-shag he had in the flashbacks!

I prefer Bill being with Quinn, mostly because he's the jerk he is with her, and she seems to be fine with that.  When he's with Brooke, he just seems drugged  and gushy to me as he gazes into her eyes.

Same for me. Quinn and Bill are perfect for each other. Both are a pair of freaky animals. Bill acts like such a pathetic schmuck when he is with Brooke.

How I wish Brooke and Liam had busted in on Quill in the middle of something kinky--one of them chained to the bed or something. I would have paid good money to see everyone's reactions.

THIS!!!

(edited)

I like Bill and Brooke together; can't wait for it to happen and for Ridge to find out as well...and for once, I don't want Quinn to get what she wants just because she wants it. Of course, that will probably drive her nuttier than she is already.

The same idea that Brooke should not want to be with Bill because of how he treated Hope should apply here: Quinn has seriously fucked with Liam's life and Bill should not want anything to do with HER in any personal way.

I want to see Brooke happy for a little while at least; I get so tired of her always being miserable.

I don't think that Oliver is thinking about the advantages of dating Aly Forrester...yet. Seemed to me he was just more...bemused at Aly's lack of confidence.

If anyone watched the bonus scenes,

interesting how Aly asked Liam to have Spencer contacts in Paris spy on Thorne to be sure he's not seeing Taylor again...I am also anticipating the promised Aly/Taylor confrontation with great relish.

Edited by annsterg

Ugh, I loathed Ridge today. Who is he to come back from his pouting in France to take over and tell everyone what to do? HFTF is successful so why change it. Fashion houses have separate lines for different demographics. If Eric lets him do this, then Eric must be senile. And firing Oliver in front of a bunch of people, that was such a dick move.

I absolutely hated Ridge today. You don't fire somebody in front of other people. I couldn't figure out his justification. It looked like he took the best photo of a FC couture line to contrast with a not so great HFTF photo. Completely off base. I suppose that Eric is just going to sit there like the passive mute he usually is and not take a firm stand either way.

If Stephanie were still amongst us, there would be a pretty quick and decisive answer.  LOL! 

• Love 1
(edited)

My 3 wishes for a storyline:

1)For Brooke to get 12.5% of Forrester from Ridge as they were married when Ridge bought his shares, get Bill's 12.5 of stock in exchange for the papers she switched with leaves, and to snap up Taylor's shares after Taylor defaults on the loan used to buy her shares.

2) For the writers to acknowledge that,historically, Forrester was much more successful under Brooke than it ever was when Ridge was at the helm. The last time Ridge was president of Forrester, Bill was able to take control of the company.

3) For the writers to explain what Eric does at Forrester now. Does he design? Does he make any business decisions or does he leave them all to Rick?

Edited by ariesman3
  • Love 2
(edited)

Where to begin..........

Katie

So, actions have consequences? But not Katie's actions, only Brooke's. People just have to suck it up and move on? Destinies change? All said with Katie's ever present smirk. And oh yes, before I forget, she is now all up in Forrester Creation business too. Katie does seem to have a lot of free time on her hands; when was the last time she went in to the office? Is she a stay at home CEO now? Hell, when you think about it, she could just pitch her shit right in there with Ridge and help him run Forrester too! It would give him more to crow about in Brooke's face.

Rick

I was so impressed with JY today; he was actually shaking with rage and his face was burning red. What impressed me more though, was the controlled anger he used on Ridge.

Ridge

Rick was right; this is a vendetta. He fired Oliver because he knew it would hurt Hope, which in turn would hurt Brooke. He also did it to anger Rick, and make him look bad, which would also hurt Brooke. He comes into a major meeting looking like he just rolled out of bed, commences to insulting everyone that was left to pick up the pieces he left behind, fires a qualified, well liked long term employee in a very public setting, and tell's Rick to just hand him over ther Presidency? Huh? You are acting like a complete schmuck, not making a lick of sense, comparing apples to oranges as your basis for major business decisions and you want to be in charge again?  

Brooke

Dare I hope? Could this really be a return of the Brooke I loved? I am so glad that Ridge pushed her buttons. Did he really say "Honey, you don't know what I am capable of" to Brooke? Who knows better than her? Is part of Ridge's life altering experience while in Paris a partial frontal lobotomy? In any case, it had the desired effect, because Brooke brought out the Red Suit. Oh, boy howdy, when my girl puts on the friggin Red Suit the shit is gonna start flying. And it all happened on the heels of that lovely, touching, very intimate conversation she just had with Eric. Her one true friend. The man who has loved her for over twenty years. So, in hindsight, Ridge's little ploy is going to backfire. Goody.

The Entire Cast

Great work in the office scenes today; the awkwardness and discomfort were palpable.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 3
(edited)

3) For the writers to explain what Eric does at Forrester now. Does he design? Does he make any business decisions or does he leave them all to Rick.

In my head, he's the head designer, meaning he draws all the heads on the designs. 

Haven't watched today yet but RuntheTable, you've got me more pumped than I was before. A Forrester Showdown?! RedSuitBrooke?! Can't wait.

Also, I don't think I've actually had a jaw-dropping moment before seeing Quinn come out in all her leathers & cat-o-nine-tails the other day. Yowzers!

Edited by St3phForrester

Wish it could have been Allie, she would have had a convulsion!!

(edited)

Hope I am doing this correctly -- I read all the info and think I am.

So...this is the topic where we can discuss the show. The Small Talk is apparently for more random B&B related stuff...

and shall take this opportunity to get on record in the very first post:

RIDGE IS A TOOL.

Edited by annsterg
  • Love 6

RIDGE IS A TOOL

Once more with feeling!  I seriously don't think Prince William has 1/1000th the sense of entitlement of Ridge, and Will is in line for a much more significant inheritance.

• Love 2

RIDGE IS A TOOL.

No doubt about that, but I see it as a good thing right now. My hope is that Ridge acting like this, going out of his way to be insulting, i.e. "this is non of your buisness" to the woman who ran the company for decades and did a better job of it than Ridge ever did, and to the woman who's son is actually Eric's bio son and the President of FC's, will only serve to finally open Brooke's eyes and push her further away from Ridge. I fervently hope that Ridge's boorish behavior will officially serve notice on Bridge.

• Love 1

I just can't get past Ridge's look.   He is in desperate need of a flea dip, a hair cut and throat surgery to get rid of the rasp.  I'm sorry, he's just too dirty and greasy looking to fit into the LA fashion scene.  I have no idea why the powers that be allow him to look this way, but it's just not working, and I wasn't a Ronn Moss fan either.  But at least he looked neat and clean in his every day life.

NuRidge is the worst tool in the box.  And if Eric lets him get away with this takeover, someone should send Eric to the ex=CEO's retirement community.  Rick has done a very good job with the Presidency.  

• Love 4

Just watched yesterday's show and I won't reiterate what everyone already posted on the other thread yesterday...but Ridge's assholery went to new depths, on so many levels. He has really lost it. I truly hope that Eric shuts this shit down but I am afraid he will waffle because he is so happy to have Ridge home.

Not to mention, that beyond the arrogance, the entitlement, the stupid legal risk of firing someone like that, Ridge is WRONG. Take a look at fashion labels that have different lines: they TRY to distinguish between them so that the customer base they are targeting can TELL the difference. STUPID.

And wow, Katie...all about family until it conflicts with HER desires: Rick is her nephew but her new lover trumps that loyalty? Screw her, I can't WAIT until she gets what's coming to her. I will laugh like hell when she's ugly crying her eyes out.

On a shallow note: Mya's blouse was too small. Girl, when there is a gap like that with buttons closed...go up a size.

• Love 2

I too do NOT like the new Ridge, at least he has lost the accent he had for a while.  I did like Ron Moss although he was a very wooden actor, he was at least believable as a sex object but not this guy, far from it, eewww  eewww as Jimmy Fallon would say!!  Who is Rick married to again?  I forgot her name, she is the WORST actress I have seen in a while.  She talks like a baby and the scene she just did telling Ridge off was completely laughable and made me seek out this forum! I rarely watch a show I used to pvr daily.  

• Love 1

RIDGE IS A TOOL.

Yes, tool-ishness has always been a central trait of this character. I am very happy that Ridge's tool-ishness was the theme of today's episode. Heretofore, Rick and Bill were the only characters to consistently verbalize Ridge's tool-ishness.

• Love 4

I can't wait to see Katie get dropped like a hot potato when Ridge decides he wants Brooke back. We all know that will happen.

If Eric doesn't shut down Ridge then he is the biggest tool of all. As Brooke said, Stephanie's Baby Boy stabbed him in the back before.

• Love 2
(edited)

Holy moly, I actually find myself truly ANGRY watching Ridge in these scenes. The smirking arrogance and disregard for anyone else...it is infuriating. He hasn't even tried to work within the existing system, just thinks he has the right to waltz in, after "pouting in Paris" and do whatever he wants. Methinks Prince Ridge has his royal nose out of joint by the success of HFTF, that happened all without his royal touch.

On the up side though, seems TIIC have finally realized that Ridge, especially NuRidge, is NOT a good guy and have stopped trying to portray him as such.

I do think it was a mistake (understandable, but a mistake) for Rick and Brooke to play the Marone card, even though it's true.

And STILL, no one mentions Stephanie...and how RICK was there for HIS FATHER during that loss. I wanted Rick also to mention that to Ridge. Does Ridge still not even know that Stephanie literally died in Brooke's arms?!

Edited by annsterg
  • Love 2

I burned a blister on my thumb today from pressing so hard on the fast forward button trying to get through the commercials. I was totally wrapped up in what was going on; what a great show.

Methinks Prince Ridge has his royal nose out of joint by the success of HFTF, that happened all without his royal touch.

Methinks you are on to something there, because none of this makes sense. I want to also say, that I am more than a little put out that there is any decision to be made. Eric should have taken control, told Ridge he was out of line, and that Rick has done a great job. I would also have liked to hear Eric lob one out there for the team, particularly Caroline. When you get down to it, Caroline was the driving force in the relaunch of HFTF. She is the one who rallied the troops as well as designed the line. It irritates me that that is so often overlooked, and everyone acts like the success of HFTF is due to Wyatt.

I am nearly in love with Rick right now. He was awesome today; I am loving how he is not letting his anger take control. That is exactly what Ridge wants, but Rick has grown a little, and is very comfortable and confident in his current situation. JY is playing this perfectly; with the right amount of disbelief, confusion and anger. I know it is wrong, but I jumped up off my damn couch today when Rick emphased "MY FATHER". Ridge has no compunction delving to the lowest form of assholerie; disrespecting people who have put their hearts and souls into doing something good for his family's company, and that list includes the man he has called father his whole life. And his disrespect of Brooke is maddening. Since when does Brooke need an invite? And HELLO Buckeroo, she had an invite. From Eric. You know, the CEO of Forrester.

OMG Brooke! The looks she was giving Ridge today. Wow, how different were those? Those were not the looks of a broken hearted woman. And I love it. And the things she said to Eric. I never saw that coming, nor would I have expected to hear that from Brooke. And I love that too. Now I am believing those spoilers that said;

Brooke gets Bill's shares in FC's, then she goes after Eric's. Red Suit indeed!

A Caroline sighting that included more than her smiling at the board room table. I hope we see more of her bad little self; totally loved how see let Ridge know what she thought about the situation.

Did Ridge actually say something to Rick about his mother supporting and defending him? Last time I checked, Ridge was many years older than Rick, and Ridge let his mother not only support and defend him, but essentially run his life until her death. A death he couldn't be bothered with. Just another reason he should be grateful all these people were here for each other. Did I also hear him tell Rick that Katie was non of his business? His aunt?

If possible, Ridge looked even more unkempt today. It was ok at first, but the look is wearing off now. And it is seeming very petty, and silly, because I continue to believe it is a big FU to Ronn Moss. I am having a rough time taking Ridge seriously looking the way he does. How can this man, who looks like he has been living in his car, know a thing about fashion, much less couture.

I wasn't watching when Oliver was introduced, but he seems like a decent character, and he is seriously cute. But that hair in those flashbacks?

• Love 4

When is Brooke going to discover or remember the papers she swiped from Bill? The papers that Bill tricked Katie into signing when he came back from his serious climbing incident.... I recall him asking Brooke awhile back if she still had those papers.......the ones where Katie gives full custody of their baby boy to Bill, as well as...Bill gets his company back. Or his position with the company as CEO? if Brooke really wants to get back at Scruffy Ridge and Katie.....then those pages are her ace I would think. Does anyone else here have input on the papers that Katie signed? Thanks!

• Love 1

I agree about Oliver's hair back then.....ewe! That was funny when what's her name said she should have "baked"! Hahahahaha. Sorry I cannot recall the blonde "lemon bar"'woman's name....and Wow ~~ Quinn Fuller is a pretty red hot mama. She is a clever sneaky little bitch. She is too pretty for her own good.

(edited)

Did Ridge actually say something to Rick about his mother supporting and defending him? Last time I checked, Ridge was many years older than Rick, and Ridge let his mother not only support and defend him, but essentially run his life until her death. A death he couldn't be bothered with. Just another reason he should be grateful all these people were here for each other. Did I also hear him tell Rick that Katie was non of his business? His aunt?

OMG, totally forgot to mention that in my previous post, so thanks. For RIDGE -- of all people! --  to snark about someone's mother supporting and defending them? Ludicrous. TPTB, please stop writing this character like he doesn't have a long prior history on the show. It's beyond ridiculous.

Sorry I cannot recall the blonde "lemon bar"'woman's name

Pam.

And speaking of the Fullers -- TIIC have made a point of emphasizing them and their "integral" role in HFTF; yet they were not included in THIS meeting. I'd be rooting Quinn on if she turned her attention to Ridge, positive OR negative.

When is Brooke going to discover or remember the papers she swiped from Bill?

They've never actually confirmed she still has them. We speculate she does -- even though it doesn't make sense for her NOT to have destroyed them -- and the sheer fact that they've mentioned them makes it a possibility.

Edited by annsterg

At times, I thought Tooley McToolertool was going to say, "April Fool".  Yes, Ridge, it makes perfect sense to stage a coup when a company is experiencing wild success.  We must change course, now!

KKL has been awesome recently.  I really find her to be probably the most under-rated actress in daytime.  All of the hammy histrionics types get the accolades, but she's been subtle and sublime.

I'm glad they're toning Ally down a bit (for now, anyway).  I like awkward and a-bit-shy Ally better than Ally, Smeller of Evil.

• Love 3
(edited)

Two days of Eric & Brooke? Two weeks of FC stories? I'm tempted to say that I've died and gone to heaven but that might be a bit preemptive. And to play Devil's advocate/Eric Defender, at least in today's show he attempted to get his voice heard and control the situation, only to get yelled over by Ridge or Rick or Brooke or whoever else was in the room - it would have been better if he looked exasperated by the whole thing ("not this old song and dance again", etc) but beggars can't be choosers I guess. I laughed when he asked "Katie, as in your sister Katie?" Like, how many Katies do you know? Oh, I love JMC & KKL together. More please! I read a spoiler today that said

Katie confronts Eric about putting Brooke & Ridge together at FC and I am so here for that. If Katie starts yelling at Eric and Eric starts yelling back at her I might just die.

And so I guess Brooke's big secret that could affect the Forrester family business was actually just Kridge - Eric left in the dark once again!

Also, I really enjoyed TK today - he must be doing a good job with his material if we all hate Ridge! - but it was more the little things that entertained me, like some of the looks he gave Rick while Caroline was giving him a serve, and then again when Rick said something about he hopes Ridge will respect Eric's decision, whatever that may be, and TK does this great double-take that made me laugh. Still needs a haircut and a shave, though.

Did anyone else notice Brooke saying FC was "Our family business", as in hers and Eric's? If the spumours about

Brooke making a play for Bill's shares in FC, then going after Eric's soon after

are true, then that's a play right out of Stephanie's book, no? 

Edited by St3phForrester
  • Love 4