Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Brooke banishing deacon for Ridge is pathetic he deserves better.

Also Eric the dirty old man cheating whole answering his wife's calls while in bed with his mistress is just as pathetic. But he'll be the victim and coddled too BC Quinn bad. 

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Why do Hope and Liam keep having sex on the living room floor?  We’ve seen that they have a bed in that tiny cabin. Not to mention that people are constantly walking into each other’s houses without knocking. 

The passion must overtake them. 

• LOL 7

Brooke, if it’s coming from you and not Ridge, but you are now listening to Ridge, than how is it not coming from Ridge. 

It’s the pseudo Foresters world and Hope and Liam are just tolerated. Stuffy takes Katie away from Liam and Ridge is virtually taking Deacon away from Hope. Ridge alway chose Stuffy over Hope and now Ridge wants Brooke to back him over Hope.  

Hope your a fucking idiot because now you are buying into Ridges dictatorship. Now Hope your actually choosing Ridge over your father.  Brooke turns a blind eye and justifies Ridge and Taylor but Ridge’s ire blinds him to Brooke and Deacon having a child. 

You noticed that Bill said nothing about knowing how it feels to be shot and by Taylor of all people.  

I guess Donna and Eric only have afternoon delight’s because Donna is free to have slumber parties with Beth. 

Doesn’t the cabin have a bedroom?  Did they even lock the door?  Love in the living room can be seen from the outside but that’s the go to spot. 

I really thought that Hope mentioning a ride down the coast was for finding a new place to live. I was faked out. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Three out of the four guys on the show today looked really hot. As for which one of these is not like the other? It’s the greasy dressmaker! 

Liam, Bill and Deacon look like they’ve really been hitting the gym lately. 

Edited by Runningwild
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

Speaking of anywhere but the bedroom - I thought about Brooke up against the wall at the party with Oliver. Masked Brookie didn't know the difference between masked super tall Ridge - Ronn Moss and masked average height Oliver.  Oliver was cute but boring.  They could have done something with him but the men on this show are either bullies or wimps.  I looked up the actor, Zack Conroy. He's an entertainment finance guy now.

Edited by TessHarding2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

Bill and Deacon; my heroes of the week.

Bill is never one to mince words with Ridge and is more than willing to call him out on his juvenile and boorish behavior. Ridge better listen up; Katie hasn't been seen in months. Just sayin.

And Deacon is the only person willing to point out the obvious to Brooke. I felt so bad for him, he hasn't done anything to deserve this. 

I am steaming mad at Brooke though. She thinks Deacon is the problem? No, her man child husband, and his enormous ego is the problem. Banning Deacon will only hurt Hope; it most assuredly will not bring Ridge home. And let's just make some comparisons. When Ridge got soppy drunk and divorced Brooke and married Shauna, what did Brooke do? Run back to one of her ex's? Did she push for Ridge to ban Shauna from his life? No, she stayed alone in her house trying to win her loser husband back. Was Ridge remorseful? Did he make proclamations of his undying love and commitment to Brooke and their life together? Hmmmm........what I remember was a combative Ridge, who was unwilling to take any responsibility for what happened because he was drunk. I also remember that instead of banning Shauna from his life to assuage Brooke's hurt feelings and broken heart; he instead insisted that he and Shauna have a "proper" wedding ceremony, because Shauna deserved that. 

I can only speak for myself, but imma bout done with this fucking nonsense. Historically, Brooke has always had to fight for her relationship with Ridge. It has never come easy, and it has never come naturally. That should tell her something, but she is under some kind of spell that will not allow her to see reason. Even though she had to fight for this relationship in the past, she at least held on to her own agency, and had a life of some sort outside of Ridge. But all she does in today's world is mope around that damn house, painting herself as the villain, giving Ridge carte blanche to openly start a new relationship with his ex-wife, and signing over all license to her life to that worthless slob. What is there for Ridge to keep thinking about? What big hurdles does he have to overcome to go back to his wife? He is a lying pig. This is about punishing Brooke for caring about Deacon. No matter that they share a history and a child, but Brooke is supposed to look the other way and accept his relationship with Taylor and their kids. And of course he is enjoying living in his sweet spot once again, with both of his ladies arguing over him. What Brooke needs to do is cut her ties completely. Sell that fucking mausoleum, and get a sporty little condo on the beach, quit working at FC, and start something fresh with Donna or Katie. Have parties at her new digs and meet new people. Get a snazzy new haircut and rock the fucking world. 

• Applause 11
  • Love 5

Just chiming in to say that to the best of my knowledge, we haven’t really seen the layout of the cabin, or the Hope/Liam bedroom. Presumably, Beth & Douglas would each have their own rooms, a 3-bedroom cabin is not unheard of, but not necessarily common. 

All of that to say that maybe Hope/Liam sleep in a hide-a-bed/couch. It’s not like his father is a billionaire, & she has her own line at a prestigious fashion empire. I’ve seen dumber things on this show. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

You noticed that Bill said nothing about knowing how it feels to be shot and by Taylor of all people. 

I keep waiting for somebody to say something!!!

And more $Bill please.

• Love 13
14 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I really thought that Hope mentioning a ride down the coast was for finding a new place to live. I was faked out. 

Oh how I wish the updated emojis included a vomit emoji lol. 🤢🤮

Lope sex has never been hot to me, not even when I rooted for them as a couple forever ago. Probably because it never felt like Lame's waffling ass truly deserved to bed Hope imo, especially not after the way he's been all in Steffy's face & such but that's a whole other can of worms. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, TessHarding2 said:

Speaking of anywhere but the bedroom - I thought about Brooke up against the wall at the party with Oliver. Masked Brookie didn't know the difference between masked super tall Ridge - Ronn Moss and masked average height Oliver.  Oliver was cute but boring.  They could have done something with him but the men on this show are either bullies or wimps.  I looked up the actor, Zack Conroy. He's an entertainment finance guy now.

Ah, Zack Conroy. I'm glad for his sake he's moved away from acting because he was terrible.

4 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Banning Deacon will only hurt Hope; it most assuredly will not bring Ridge home.

This.

I wouldn't even have an issue with Brooke keeping distance and asking Hope to meet him elsewhere because that's what most divorcees in the normal world would do. I just hate the reasoning behind this decision is all about a man who has proven he couldn't care less.

I wish Bill had more to do than just play cheerleader in Bridge's love life but since Eric's too busy playing pickleball to talk sense into his son, I'm glad someone is.

• Love 9

OMFG! Don't read this if you haven't watched yet today. When I heard, "Come on, Sheila", I thought, that sounds like Mike. And then - ! What are the odds? It's so silly, but I really get a kick out of this show. That was an unexpected twist. I guess somebody's going to be making an escape from prison. I'm so glad I stay un-spoiled with this show. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Who is Mike?

Oh, phück no! That’s who he is! 🤦‍♀️

57 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

OMFG! Don't read this if you haven't watched yet today. When I heard, "Come on, Sheila", I thought, that sounds like Mike. And then - ! What are the odds? It's so silly, but I really get a kick out of this show. That was an unexpected twist. I guess somebody's going to be making an escape from prison. I'm so glad I stay un-spoiled with this show. 

For me, Mike was unexpected, but not Sheila escaping. All that “we’ll never have to see Sheila again” stuff were anvils dropping to me.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

Sheila should take Detective Hot Dog’s job. When he was interviewing her, post-shooting, she kept saying about Finn “he wasn’t supposed to be there,” which she wouldn’t have known if she wasn’t there. He didn’t pick up on it at all. 

Today, Li says once, “Finn IS a good man”, & Sheila immediately picks up on it. She’s a much better detective. 

• Love 6

Come on Li, how could she mess up during her visit to Shelia?  Mike was a surprise. I remember him but it’s been so long. Was he on Bold or Y and R?

A looooong time ago when I was a child, I had a pair of yellow pajama bottoms I would put on my head and pretend they were long blond hair. How I wish I had kept them so I could send them to the Bold to use on Paris as they would look better than what she is wearing. It’s a shame cause she’s a pretty girl. It’s weird that her mom is roaming the halls of Forrester dictating who she should be with.

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

When I watched yesterday (I think it was yesterday) I thought it was pretty telling that when Brooke was saying goodbye to Ridge at the end, she said "I love you" but he didn't say he loved her.  He just looked at her.  I can't believe that Brooke is too stupid to pick up on that. 

While Grace has no business getting all up in Paris's business, I do like having Grace around just to liven things up and stir the pot.   

Can't wait for the Sheila/Li showdown.  I want Li to flat blast the bitch and it's self defense so she's not arrested.   

• Like 2
  • Love 6
45 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Can't wait for the Sheila/Li showdown.

I am loving Li. I loved how when Li and Sheila were talking, crazy music was playing in the background. Li is fierce and she is a bona fide Dr. Frankenstein. I hope the show drags this delicious pairing out all summer long. And with Mike Guthrie in the mix it's only getting funner. Sheila smiling like she did - she has gone over the edge again. Well, who knows if she ever really got to this side of sanity before she shot Finn. Finn has two crazy mommies.

• Like 2
  • Love 7

I haven't seen today's show yet, but am looking forward to seeing Mike Guthrie. He was besotted with Sheila but still stayed one step ahead of her (most of the time). Prime examples include switching around Bridget's paternity test tubes and fending off two rabid German Shepherds that Sheila tossed into an elevator with him. I remember laughing when the elevator doors open and instead of seeing "mauled Mike," the two dogs were practically licking his hands and wagging their tales. Surprise! He used to be a dangerous dog handler! 

So, I am expecting a little levity to offset all the doom and gloom.

I am still mulling over yesterday. I don't like how Brooke treated Deacon (and Hope) one bit. Deacon has been a steadfast, loyal friend and confidante to Brooke for the past six months, listening to her lament ad nauseum about "why did I drink?" (WDID?) Then to kick him to the curb like that.

Likewise, demanding "support" from Hope. Well, who has been listening to WDID? day-in and day-out since New Year's. Hope! I am sure it drove Hope crazy and I was relieved near the end when she started losing her patience and it showed. Hope gone above and beyond being supportive.

The person Brooke needs support from is a bona fide psychiatrist to determine why she's wasted most of her life fixated on that greasy hobo who has no respect for her and treats her like shit. 

I think it would be all kinds of awesome if Liam and Hope bought a big house somewhere with a FIL suite for Deacon to live in.  He deserves better than a broom closet. 

• Applause 5
  • Love 12

So Chief Hot Dog can allow anyone who wants to visit Sheila to visit?  Shiela is right, she doesn’t have to listen to him or anyone else. She has the right to refuse to see visitor. 

I love the way Grace can waltz in anytime she wants to. But I guess FC always had such a liberal policy. Even knocking is not required. 

Carter, if you can’t be with the one you love than lover the one your with. 

That’s an empty promise Li, what can you actually do further to make Shiela rot in jail?  Li messing with Shiela is like jumping into the water with a polar bear. All white and cuddly until the bear eats your face. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

I think it would be all kinds of awesome if Liam and Hope bought a big house somewhere with a FIL suite for Deacon to live in.  He deserves better than a broom closet. 

Liam doesn't deserve Hope's continuing loyalty and love, with his most recent Steffy propping. Steffy has/had CrayTay and Greasy Hobo there to aid her in her grief without Liam practically living at the beach house too!  How many more times does Hope need it shoved in her face that Liam cannot - will not - put her first?! 

• Applause 7
  • Love 2

Brad Bell does do well with the casting surprises. I don’t remember what happened to Mike but I do remember the actor & character. So I guess Mike let’s Sheila escape and then she stalks Li and stumbles upon Finn and returns him to Steffy and all is forgiven. LOL!!!!

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Ole Mike Guthrie huh? 

I can't remember what happened to Mike; was he ever held accountable for his participation in kidnapping James? And then there was that time he cornered Brooke in her office and pulled a gun on her. How did he manage to get a job in law enforcement? Will he be willing to risk it all to spring Sheila? Odds are he will just do her dirty work for her; stupid guy was always so gaga about Sheila. 

Wow, Li can really bring the hate face and the fierce. Will Sheila go after her first? Or will it be Brooke or Taylor? For all I care she could knock Taylor into the next century. 

My fantasy

Mike somehow gets Sheila out of jail, maybe on the ride over to the Federal Pen, and they go to some hideaway and start their planning. Sheila wants to take Brooke out first and they kidnap her and bring her to their safe house. Deacon is beside himself with worry and starts doing some digging on who was with Sheila. Ridge on the other hand, thinks Logan just went away because she was so severely crushed by his rejection. He knows she will come back begging and pleading for their life together, so in the meantime, he just sits tight with Taylor. Deacon, however, is on a quest, and discovers that Mike has a history with Sheila and starts tailing him and eventually finds and rescues Brooke, who is grateful, but can't stop talking about getting back to Ridge. When she returns home and goes to see Ridge, she finds him huddled up on Eric's couch with Taylor, eating and laughing and having a jolly good time. Clearly less than concerned about his wife's whereabouts. Brooke is shocked, and confronts Ridge, who is his usual defensive self. What was he supposed to do? He didn't know what was going on. Brooke says that maybe he should have made it his business to find out since his wife was missing. Taylor pipes up with we all thought you had gone away to grieve the end of your marriage. And Brooke suddenly has an epiphany and tells them both to rot in hell and leaves to start her new Ridge free life. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 5

Maybe Sheila can find out about Taylor shooting Bill and use it to blackmail her into keeping where she is quiet.  Then when Detective Hot Dog finds her again, she can sell out Taylor and then Steffy comes back to defend mommy and throws barely alive hubby away for her one true love $Bill Spencer.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, Cool Breeze said:

Why is Sheila going to a federal prison?  She hasn't committed a federal crime.  I guess TPTB this "federal" sounds more serious than "county".

An excuse to have to transport her so Mike can let her escape me thinks!

Katie is back!  

Can Donna not ever have a conversation with a normal voice instead of her little girl coy voice while she puts her chin down onto her chest!?  

• Love 8

If you have to question if your ex husband is sniffing around your sister, it’s best to stay away from him.

Hope in that stupid hat indoors.

Yes Grace, get Ridge involved in his employees love lives. Also it’s not cool to accuse someone of harassment when your daughter was all in for the make out session. 

• Love 11

Quinn keeps mentioning how much she loves living in that house and I think she's more in love with that than she is with Eric, the gobble gobble turkey neck.  She just loves looking at that portrait of herself and being the madam of the house.  She also wants to fuck be with Carter, so she's torn.  

I wonder how long the writers will keep Crazy Grace around?

And why was Hope wearing that hat inside?  She looked stupid.

• Love 11
(edited)
45 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

And why was Hope wearing that hat inside?  She looked stupid.

Amen to that. Of course, she would look stupid with that hat perched on the back of her head outside too. 🤪

Edited by LittleIggy
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Ridge, is that how you see it being lucky to still be with Eric?  Fucking Ridge, he’s the last one to say anything because he’s lucky that Brooke puts him on the same level as the arc angels. But the unlucky one is Brooke. 

Katie, Bill might be sometime the most irritating man on the planet, but Ridge is always the most irritating man on the planet. As for irritation, Ridge wins by a landslide. 

What is Grace’s malfunction?  Technically she doesn’t belong in the building and sees Carter kissing Paris and now it’s harassment.  Grace, what did Zende do for Nicole to divorce him. Or was it what Nicole did?  Either way Zende is a divorcée. 

What’s up with Hope wearing a hat indoors?  Is that the sweet innocent look to offset the Logan predatory sisters?

How many times does Ridge need to go fuck himself in a week. Today makes it the 5th day.  What business of it to question Carter on what he’s doing when he’s having his own problems. Has Zende stuck a flag if Paris’ ass and claimed her as a prize. Grace the way I see it, Lurch was far more responsible for fucking over Zoey than Carter. Carter only called off the engagement when she was looking to play hide the sausage with Zende. 

• Like 1
  • Love 9

What exactly did Zoey tell her mother happened between her and Carter? Grace seems to have a PERSONAL issue with Carter. More than just hurting Zoey. Like a old grudge. 

It can never be said often or loud enough...SHUT THE EFF UP, RIDGE.

• Love 12

I was trying to think today that if this show wiped the slate clean, which actors/characters would I miss? Sadly, not one of them. This show is a huge snore all the way around. And Hope? Lose the stupid hat. It’s bad enough that you’re stupid with your husband/Steffy without looking like a big loser.

• Love 7
(edited)
16 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

So the Logan gals minus Brooke got together. Why wasn't Flo there?

From what I heard, this may have been taped around the time of KKL's recent accident and Hope was a last minute replacement for this and some other upcoming plots. 

Its been coming up on a year since Flo was last seen and if I never see her again, it will be too soon. I'd rather watch Grace be a poor man's version of Stephanie Forrester than have Flo on my screen again, and I'd sell my soul to the Devil if I thought it'd make Grace disappear any faster.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

There aren't many things that set me off, with animal and child abuse toping that short list, but one thing that really charges my batteries is falsely accusing someone of any kind of sexual crime. It is already hard enough for true victims to prove their cases and this just makes it that much harder. It can also destroy the falsely accused person's life. Grace knows Carter isn't doing anything Paris doesn't want him to do. Going to Ridge and flapping her lips was evil; she is getting in the middle of a lot of relationships with her fucking lies. What the hell is she doing hanging out at FC's anyway. Someone needs to set this nut job done and clue her in to what really happened with Zoey and Carter, cause I am about tired of hearing her rant on about her precious baby being played. She also needs to back off about Carter and Quinn; bitch wasn't even in LA when that went down. 

Having said all that; I hope Ridge can talk some sense into Carter. I don't think Ridge believed a word out of crazy Grace's mouth, but I would like to see him try to help his friend. 

I am getting some weird vibes. Katie is back, and still doesn't want to reconcile with Bill. Maybe Ridge will get through to Carter and he can resume his blossoming relationship with Katie? And then Quinn will find out about Eric and Donna and will want to resume things with Carter, but he will have moved on with Katie. I was also truly weirded out by that interaction with Ridge and Quinn. I have this feeling that when Quinn finds out about E/D, and Carter is spoken for, she will turn to Ridge who will still be living at Eric's. Of course this would open up the possibility of a Brill reunion. We did have Bill paying that visit to Ridge to dog him about not returning to Brooke, and there was Katie's questions to Hope about Bill coming around to see Brooke. Seems like some anvils to me. 

And that leaves poor Deacon. Who is left for him? Taylor? Li? I don't think they will ever let him and Brooke reunite, but at the end of the day I think I like them much better as friends and co-parents. 

• Love 14
(edited)
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

And that leaves poor Deacon. Who is left for him?

Knowing this show, I wouldn't put it past them to put him with Bridget again, especially since they've made no clear acknowledgement as to Owen's whereabouts. That or they're planning to shp him off to Genoa City to prop up Diane's return from the dead as he was name-dropped there.

I do agree that I'd rather Brooke and Deacon remain co-parents and that when Beth and Kelly get into rows about whatever loser carnival prize of a man that they get saddled with that he can be there to throw a punch on Beth's behalf.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 8

KKL broke her ankle on Memorial Day weekend. She and some other people were riding in Malibu, training for some upcoming event. They were leading their horses down a steep trail and KKL somehow tripped and broke her ankle. She had to have surgery on it.

At least this time she wasn't thrown off her horse! Wishing her a speedy recovery.

Better yet, have Brooke come hobbling back to state she injured her foot literally kicking Greasy Hobo out her door! 

• Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I really like the new emojis but have to ask a stupid question. What is the meaning of the circle with different colored stripes? I’m sure it’s obvious to everyone but me. Thanks!

• Fire 1
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

I really like the new emojis but have to ask a stupid question. What is the meaning of the circle with different colored stripes? I’m sure it’s obvious to everyone but me. Thanks!

It's supposed to be "thanks," but TBH it feels redundant as we have a thumbs up "like" button that could serve the same purpose. Im glad for the expansion but hate that became I post on mobile, I often have to scroll up for some of the older ones I use more often.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

When I hover my mouse over it it says, "Thanks". 

• Useful 3
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

The stripes are supposed to reflect the site logo as generic thanks. Some people have assumed it was a Pride icon, so you may encounter it being used that way in related posts.

No need to worry about that in a B&B post, though.  /s

• Thanks 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

KKL broke her ankle on Memorial Day weekend. She and some other people were riding in Malibu, training for some upcoming event. They were leading their horses down a steep trail and KKL somehow tripped and broke her ankle. She had to have surgery on it.

At least this time she wasn't thrown off her horse! Wishing her a speedy recovery.

Better yet, have Brooke come hobbling back to state she injured her foot literally kicking Greasy Hobo out her door! 

I hope KKL is doing well.  I don’t know what breed of horse KKL has but my American Quarter Horse is very sure footed and I’ve always rode him down very steep trails. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2