Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

That’s exactly what I was thinking. 😂 That we’d get an Oberyn Martell/Game of Thrones twist where in being a blowhard dummy and taking his too sweet time in avenging his family in fighting his opponent to the death and ends up getting got in the end. I will laugh if Sheila shows up and it starts as a smack down on Sheila and then Sheila turns the tables and takes them all down and skips town with Hayes. 

Steffy hasn’t leaned a damn thing after her previous confrontation with Sheila where she shot her. To invite that woman into your home with just your parents as backup is dumb. Hopefully they called Deputy Chief Baker and he has cops waiting for Sheila when she tries to bounce from Cliff House. 

I know this is off topic, but is it just me , or does “Cliff House” look like it was once a church?

• Love 5
On 5/4/2022 at 8:42 AM, ByaNose said:

Wyatt. Darrin Brooks has been off filming some show for a while. I’m not even sure if he’s still on contract. Don Diamont and Heather haven’t been seen in months less a one day pop up for Diamont. It’s pretty crazy but it’s been Sheila, Steffy, Finn, Hope, Thomas, Brooke, Ridge and Taylor 24/7 for the past few months. They even brought on parents for Finn and never used them. 

On 5/4/2022 at 11:53 AM, CharlizeCat said:

Agreed. Why not ditch them and use their salary money to hire a couple of new and interesting characters. Like how about some new love interests who aren't Forresters or Spencers for Hope and/or Steffy and Brooke? Oh, wait ... we're talking about Brad Bell. 

It's always been that way with Bradley... he fixates on a few characters and they eat the show to the point where viewers are sick of them.  For some span of years, it was Heather Tom who was on every single day and getting the same "it's Emmy time, so ohs noes, my heart is failing again, and I need to cry about it so I gets my umpteenth Emmy" storyline once a year.  Now it's Steffy.

Frankly I wish Jackie Wood would take another break or get fired again or whatever caused her to disappear for those few glorious years when she was gone..

Bring back Bridget full time!  It was so great seeing Ashley Jones.  Bring back Lesley Anne Down and Lesli Kay.  There are so many characters with such a long rich history on this show and yet Bradley either 1) keeps re-using the same tired ones ad nauseum like Liam Steffy Hope or 2) brings in new characters that hardly anyone cares about like Zoe.

On 5/4/2022 at 9:09 PM, Snaporaz said:

There hasn't even been a funeral for Finn yet, and Taylor is already pushing Liam as a replacement husband for Steffy.  She's really fucked up, in a world-renowned kind of way.

Yep, she's supposedly a world-renowned psychiatrist and she always does more harm than good to the people closest to her.

On 5/9/2022 at 1:04 PM, TobinAlbers said:

How convenient that Steffy remembers everything except what she and Sheila were arguing about - the Sheila swapped Brooke's non-alcoholic booze for actual booze. I mean the rest could come flooding back but it's funny how that tidbit remains lost for the moment. Steffy's subconscious trying to keep Tridge together still.

JMcW gunnin' for that Emmy.  But gotta wonder when/how her mat leave will happen. Will she simply run away to grieve for Finn with the kids in Paris for a bit? Can Rick then swoop in to manage FC while she's gone?

I have no idea how this woman even has one Emmy let alone two.  She is such a bad actress to me, everything she says and does always screams "I smell Emmy and I'm going for it".

• Love 11
24 minutes ago, blackwing said:

I have no idea how this woman even has one Emmy let alone two.

She competes in a talent pool that's as shallow as a petri dish.

Even still, between Y&R and the other two soaps, surely there is better talent that is more deserving?

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

She competes in a talent pool that's as shallow as a petri dish.

Even still, between Y&R and the other two soaps, surely there is better talent that is more deserving?

That she has 2 Emmys and Annika didn't win for BSA (when she should have been nominated for lead actress during the Beth storyline where I still can't watch the scenes where she learns Beth is "dead" without tearing up) and JMW won for lead actress that same year tells me something's arot in LA. 

• Love 14
(edited)
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

That she has 2 Emmys and Annika didn't win for BSA (when she should have been nominated for lead actress during the Beth storyline where I still can't watch the scenes where she learns Beth is "dead" without tearing up) and JMW won for lead actress that same year tells me something's arot in LA. 

It was so refreshing to see that Jackie Wood was not nominated this year.  But I wouldn't be at all surprised if she gets nominated next year and wins again for this year's version of "what can I cry about again to gets me my Emmy". 

When will Katherine Kelly Lang ever win?  For years she was in the shadow of Susan Flannery, then as Flannery retired, along came Heather Tom to win all the Emmys.  Now Heather Tom has faded into the background but now the awful Jackie Wood is the Emmy beast?  It's crap.

Frankly I would much rather see Sharon Case win next year for her own "dead husband" Emmy instead of Jackie Wood.

Edited by blackwing
  • Love 13

Quinn you are amazing to track Eric’s vitals and not in a mischievous way but a sign of devotion. Quinn will not find an elevated heart rate all that alarming but shouldn’t Quinn be able to detect the sent of another woman on Eric’s body or especially his breath 😉

Shiela was thinking why did I leave my gun home?  Shiela, don’t confess. It’s your word against Stuffy’s. Just tell Stuffy that her mind is playing tricks on her because of your hatred of me.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Artsda said:

Eric is a douchebag. Quinn cheated but she never laughed at him, he laughed at her calling him. Laughed and didn't feel bad or not. 

God, it's so very, very hard for me to muster up any fucks about Quinn being disrespected, but this does seem a bit out of character for Eric to be so blasé about it. Stephanie would have been just as deserving of such treatment but even there, he could extend some (largest undeserved in later seasons) sympathy

I'll say here what I said about Quinn six months ago: shit or get off the pot. If having a working dick is the most important thing in your life--which it clearly seems to be seeing he hasn't asked about Steffy once--then own that.

2 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

I’m sorry, but I just don’t get Donna and Eric.  To me, it’s like having sex with your grandfather, and that’s just gross. 

I still laugh when I watch Brooke and Eric's wedding where Donna says "I hope I find a man like Eric one day!"

Famous last words 🤪

• Love 11
6 hours ago, blackwing said:

It was so refreshing to see that Jackie Wood was not nominated this year.  But I wouldn't be at all surprised if she gets nominated next year and wins again for this year's version of "what can I cry about again to gets me my Emmy". 

When will Katherine Kelly Lang ever win?  For years she was in the shadow of Susan Flannery, then as Flannery retired, along came Heather Tom to win all the Emmys.  Now Heather Tom has faded into the background but now the awful Jackie Wood is the Emmy beast?  It's crap.

Frankly I would much rather see Sharon Case win next year for her own "dead husband" Emmy instead of Jackie Wood.

It’s ridiculous that KKL hasn’t won. But when she wasn’t even nominated when Brooke was raped by Andy, I knew she would be very unlikely to ever win. 

Not that these awards mean all that much, considering JMW’s two wins. 

• Love 7

Yeah, no doubt Sheila will pull the "my word against Steffy's" stuff. She'll claim Steffy's memory is off, she was traumatized and she hate's me, so she is trying to get me out of Haye's life by saying I did this terrible thing. 

All three of them are idiots. If they had called Chief Lt. Baker, he could have gotten a search warrant and surprised Sheila at her hotel room. Now, Sheila will cut out of Cliff House and will run to get rid of all the evidence. Once again the police will have nothing concrete; just Steffy's memory to go on. 

What the hell is Pickleball? 

I was also a bit put out with Eric's reaction after Quinn called. He is clearly not into her anymore, so why maintain this farce of a marriage? Eric has always been a womanizer, but he usually was up front about it. The only other time I can think of him keeping it a secret was with Brooke, but there were a lot of reasons he did that. This just seems mean spirited and nasty. 

• Love 9

Runthetable, pickleball is a sport that combines badminton, tennis and ping pong. They use a paddle like ping pong, a ball like a whiffle ball and play on a court similar to badminton.  It’s a two or four person game, similar to tennis.  There has been some controversy with the sport, especially when the courts are outside in residential neighborhoods because of the rather loud sound that hitting a plastic ball with a wooden paddle causes.  It’s gotten so bad in some places that cities have had to make rules on the times when the game can be played.  I guess people don’t like being awaken at 6am by loud kerplunking.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Artsda said:

Eric is a douchebag. Quinn cheated but she never laughed at him, he laughed at her calling him. Laughed and didn't feel bad or not. 

Yeah, it's douchey behavior, but to Eric, it's PAYBACK!  😈

Can't say that I blame him.

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

Runthetable, pickleball is a sport that combines badminton, tennis and ping pong. They use a paddle like ping pong, a ball like a whiffle ball and play on a court similar to badminton.  It’s a two or four person game, similar to tennis.  There has been some controversy with the sport, especially when the courts are outside in residential neighborhoods because of the rather loud sound that hitting a plastic ball with a wooden paddle causes.  It’s gotten so bad in some places that cities have had to make rules on the times when the game can be played.  I guess people don’t like being awaken at 6am by loud kerplunking.

Thank you! Never in a million years would I have imagined a combo like that. I love all those sports but would never of thought of combining them. 

If you only new the things I was imagining..........

• LOL 6

Do you guys think Quinn's "health monitoring" ring she gave to Eric portends him having a heart attack while he's in bed with Donna? 

Either that, or her phone's going to blow up one of these days!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Loved Deacon with “the 2 women he loves!”  KKL looked great today and is obviously before her horrible accident.  I think we are going to see a lot of her seated when she is able to return!  Wishing her well!

Beyond me why they didn’t have the police out back ready to pounce on Sheila at Steffy’s.  

• Love 16

Dear Lord these people are beyond stupid. I think I am losing brain cells and I don't like it. Or maybe it's just Taylor. 

Why WHY hasn't any one of these Rocket surgeons called tge police? Even freaking CHARLIE would be at least SOMEthing!!! 

• Love 12

Kudos Shiela kudos. Deny deny deny.  As I thought, Shiela is using a Stuffy’s tainted memory as a defense. This is where the infallible pseudo Foresters went wrong by confronting Shiela and not going to Chiel Hot Dog first. If the pseudo Forester try to keep her from leaving, it’s false imprisonment. Leave Shiela, just leave but of course she just had to confess because the pseudo Foresters always win. 

• Love 6
(edited)

I’m guessing Sheila will kill the under five waiter who was there the day Steffy showed up at the restaurant to confront Sheila.  He’s the only witness even if Sheila just confessed. That said, the other day before Sheila was called by Taylor they show Ridge coming in from the sliding doors. For some reason, I thought Lt. Baker would be outside listening to nab Sheila. Guess not. 

Edited by ByaNose
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I’m guessing Sheila will kill the under five waiter who was there the day Steffy showed up at the restaurant to confront Sheila.  He’s the only witness even if Sheila just confessed. That said, the other day before Sheila was called by Taylor they showed Risge coming in from the sliding doors. For some reason, I thought Lt. Baker would be outside listening to nab Sheila. Guess not. 

Hi all! I follow along (as well as the Y&R forum) but think this is my first comment. I remember that about Ridge as well. I thought he came inside and said something like "We're ready" or "All set" (I only half pay attention these days). So maybe Baker will come in, in the next week since they drag out everything.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, Law and Order said:

Hi all! I follow along (as well as the Y&R forum) but think this is my first comment. I remember that about Ridge as well. I thought he came inside and said something like "We're ready" or "All set" (I only half pay attention these days). So maybe Baker will come in, in the next week since they drag out everything.

So I didn’t imagine it. Nice to know. LOL!!! Yes. Ridge did come into the room and say something to the effect that, “We’re ready”. I guess he just meant  Steffy, Taylor and Ridge. It seemed like a setup with police help but I guess not.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

So I didn’t imagine it. Nice to know. LOL!!! Yes. Ridge did come into the room and say something to the effect that, “We’re ready”. I guess he just meant  Steffy, Taylor and Ridge. It seemed like a setup with police help but I guess not.

This is laughably bad.

Charlie's Angels these three are not.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

I pray that next week, we get at least a 1 day reprieve from the Steffy saga. Seriously, she hasn’t missed a day in well over a month. Please, please, I just need a short reprieve. 

However, I’m loving the Eric/Donna/Quinn/Carter story. It honestly feels organic. I totally think Quarter are still simmering for each other. I totally think Eric & Donna are, too, & I completely believe that they’re having a secret affair, meaning, it’s in-character. I also believe that Quinn loves Eric, & genuinely designed that ring to make sure he’s healthy, not to keep tabs. Mostly, I believe that when his ring tells her that “pickle ball” is really “honey bear nibbling”, shit’s gonna hit the fan, all around, & it’ll be glorious. This is a believable story, that’ll lead to some great drama, & it’s got nothing to do with either TOD. 

• Love 17
7 minutes ago, nkotb said:

pray that next week, we get at least a 1 day reprieve from the Steffy saga. Seriously, she hasn’t missed a day in well over a month. Please, please, I just need a short reprieve. 

JMW's been working like Kim Matula in 2012 lately, and I don't know how she has that kind of energy going into her third trimester.

• Love 6

What did they think was going to happen? Sheila would just be like "Yeah, ok, you got me. Go ahead and call Chief Lt. Baker; I'll just sit here and patiently wait for him." 

Did they think the situation would not get heated or out of control? What was their plan of action for either of those occurrences? Oh right; Steffy would put on her fiercest face and tell Sheila what for! That'll show that nasty little psycho who's the head idiot in charge. 

At the very least they could have taped the whole conversation. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

I don't even like Sheila, but the fact she just gave it up so quickly had me going what?! Girlfriend could've stuck to the Steffy has brain damage and faulty memories and hauled out of there bluffing 'Good luck proving it!'  But then she rallied and threw it back in Steffy's face that SHE was the one who came after HER. And JMcW sold Steffy knowing that she's still missing some of the details/knowing that she did come after Sheila and either doesn't know/doesn't want to tell why.  Of course Finn's death is NOT Steffy's fault. Sheila pulled a gun with intent to kill and he jumped in the way. It was an accident but all the blood is on Sheila's hands re his death.

Taylor and Ridge have to be the DUMBEST parents ever not to have armed guards and the cops waiting for Sheila to take her away.  Maybe they'll appear tomorrow but even for just this confrontation this was some stupidness on their part. Sheila could be packing heat again and take them all out.

• Love 13

This whole storyline is absolutely asinine!!! The minute I learned my MIL killed my hubby I would be on the phone to the aithorities!...just so unbelievable!!! Annoys the hell out if me!

• Love 14
52 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

I don't even like Sheila, but the fact she just gave it up so quickly had me going what?! Girlfriend could've stuck to the Steffy has brain damage and faulty memories and hauled out of there bluffing 'Good luck proving it!'

Right? I was like, "Girl, NO! You have an out with the Stuffy amnesia!" She could've played this out forever based upon Chief Hotdog's incompetence.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

Taylor and Ridge have to be the DUMBEST parents ever not to have armed guards and the cops waiting for Sheila to take her away.  Maybe they'll appear tomorrow but even for just this confrontation this was some stupidness on their part. Sheila could be packing heat again and take them all out.

That's kind of what I was hoping for.

Where the heck are Steffy's SMALL CHILDREN while this is going on?  Her  confronting Sheila with some wrongdoing got her shot and widowed last time, now maybe she could be at least orphaned and more permanently  damaged this time around. It completely baffles my mind that none of these fools could contact ...just about ANYONE else and let them know what complete idiocy they were about to engage in. It would be one thing if the cops popped out of the stairwell, and Sheila took a hostage,  But these numbnuts had NO PLAN except...Steffy gets to let her "mad" out. Just go ahead and arrange yourselves on the floor in your death poses now. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, smartyshorts said:

That's kind of what I was hoping for.

Where the heck are Steffy's SMALL CHILDREN while this is going on?  Her  confronting Sheila with some wrongdoing got her shot and widowed last time, now maybe she could be at least orphaned and more permanently  damaged this time around. It completely baffles my mind that none of these fools could contact ...just about ANYONE else and let them know what complete idiocy they were about to engage in. It would be one thing if the cops popped out of the stairwell, and Sheila took a hostage,  But these numbnuts had NO PLAN except...Steffy gets to let her "mad" out. Just go ahead and arrange yourselves on the floor in your death poses now. 

The thing is - - - the writers are insulting the AUDIENCE with this stupidity. They think their audience is so dumb/stupid/devoid of logic and common sense that it would NEVER occur to us to think of these things.  Thus, it isn't really a FAIL on their part since it would never, ever occur to our itty bitty minds to bring up all the points this forum has brought up.  Amirite?!   

• Love 12

Shiela is going to have a fantastic temporary insanity plea.  I would rather be in jail than listen to the pseudo Foresters. 

Shiela is a horrible horrible person but if you think about it, Ridge and Stuffy are just horrible. You can also throw Lurch into that horrible group. Their self righteous attitudes stink like a rotting corps. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I hate to say it but I think BB has something up his sleeve with Sheila. In general, after confessing to everything in one fell swoop there has to be a red herring here. Like, did she kidnap Thomas (hopefully shirtless) or did she did kidnap Hayes (doubtful but not improbable since Taylor called her) or she has a bomb in her bag?! It all seems too cut and dry. I thought KB was signed to a contract (which doesn’t mean much for the actor) and, I would assumed a longer storyline. Maybe, I’m missing something but could this whole week be a dream sequence? It’s being wrapped up way too fast. IMO!!!!!

Side note: KKL has looked amazing the past few days. Her hair looks great, the wardrobe tasteful and her skin looks great. I’ll have what’s she’s having pre horse accident. Hopefully, she’ll have a speedy recovery and just continue sitting on the couch. LOL!!!!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 15
On 5/11/2022 at 12:34 PM, RNbynite said:

I know this is off topic, but is it just me , or does “Cliff House” look like it was once a church?

Funny you should mention this. Earlier this month I took screenshot of the Cliff House door, because I saw wording on it. I was curious as to what it said.  "O croix notre espérance je te salue" translates to "o cross our hope, salute you."  So it certainly could have been a church.

8CBD09A7-A290-4CD3-AB08-843693E38034.jpeg

• Useful 11
6 hours ago, Kimboweena said:

Funny you should mention this. Earlier this month I took screenshot of the Cliff House door, because I saw wording on it. I was curious as to what it said.  "O croix notre espérance je te salue" translates to "o cross our hope, salute you."  So it certainly could have been a church.

6 hours ago, Kimboweena said:

I love the Celtic cross door with rainbow inspired stained glass. Thank you, @Kimboweena, for translating script.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

Found this at the r/boldandbeautiful subreddit and if this isn't the most accurate way to sum up this damn story:

RDT_20220513_1630123673713671693480857.thumb.jpg.d26193e5341948b3a45636374a548dda.jpg

Although as an anime fan, my mind went to this classic:

6fsne6.jpg.1c9734f788bb87aa62eb0caeb76db749.jpg

This show is so truly ridiculous, but I guess I can look forward to Quinn's face getting cracked when she finds out about Deric being together. I was never fully sold on Quinn/Eric as a couple to begin with and I won't be sad in the slightest that they split up.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

Krista's acting really bugged me this week but especially on Friday when she kept squinting at Sheila (mostly while Sheila's back was turned) like what is that supposed to do? Krista Allen leave the squinting to Clint Eastwood please. And why was she standing so close to her anyway, Sheila is a violent pyscho but then again maybe Taylor isn't afraid of that because game recognizes game. If there was ever a time for her to channel the endlessly annoying histrionics of HTylo's Taylor it would be now. I barley believe she's even that pissed that Sheila "tricked" her into giving her a chance. 

Steffy and her parents want Sheila to go to prison so bad they confronted her without the swat team present= B&B Logic everybody. Tbh aren't they rich enough to hire a private squad or random henchmen? That's what the Newmans & the DiMera's do and would've done in this situation. I mean the Forresters are quite a few dead bodies too late to be trying to go the red tape route, especially when they have good reason to kill somebody for once. 

Edited by Skarzero
  • Love 9

I am kind of disappointed that Sheila caved and confessed so easily. I wanted Sheila to put up much more of a fight. She should have stuck to the story that Steffy's memories were faulty, tainted, etc.  At least try to make a run for it. I would have loved a slo-mo foot chase through the property and then come to a screeching halt at that edge of the yard with the steep drop-off straight to hell. Have Sheila go over the edge but never find her body. 

Or better yet ... have Steffy fall and go missing for several months. Ridge can also fall trying to save Steffy. Kill two birds with one stone. (I wish.) That gets JMW away for maternity leave and TK away for his leave of absence or sabbatical or whatever it is that can't come soon enough.

That opens the door for many stories. Sheila, Taylor and Li can fight over who should raise Hayes. Brooke, in her despair, could actually start drinking for real and Deacon could rescue her. Liam could sink into clinical depression in his grief, which would be an interesting new twist of a male on a soap suffering from depression. Meanwhile, Hope is overwhelmed taking care of Beth, Kelly, and Douglas and dealing with Liam, so Thomas swoops into "help." 

Refresh my memory ... Wasn't there some kind of "accident" with Thomas and Brooke where Brooke accidentally (on purpose) caused Thomas to fall off that cliff? He survived. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

^Thomas and Hope were talking near the railing.  Thomas was either apologizing to her for something (probably the Beth secret), and it was a civil conversation, and I think he touched her in some way that looked threatening (but wasn't) just as Brooke was rounding the corner, and she rushed over and accidentally (on purpose) pushed Thomas away from Hope and he went over the cliff.

• Love 3
(edited)

I think Taylor is far more upset about being exposed as a quack and a complete fool than she is about Sheila being the shooter. 

I also think she could give a fuck less about what Sheila did to Brooke and is far more concerned what that revelation means to her burgeoning relationship with Ridge. 

Ridge's shouting didn't bother me in this episode. Of all Sheila's victims, I think Ridge and Lauren have the most beef with her. Sheila fucked with Ridge's father, she shot his two loves on the same day, killing Taylor. She poisoned and shot his mother, threatened to harm his infant son, and later on, kidnapped him and dumped him into a burning foundry fire.

Sheila would do well to remember what an unhinged Ridge looks like:

In my opinion that is one of Ronn's finest moments. I was captivated by his dark side; there is a level of realism in that performance. 

Generally, I can't stand Ridge, but in this situation, I am on his team. I would love for him to be the one to bring our resident psycho down. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I think Taylor is far more upset about being exposed as a quack and a complete fool than she is about Sheila being the shooter. 

I also think she could give a fuck less about what Sheila did to Brooke and is far more concerned what that revelation means to her burgeoning relationship with Ridge. 

All of this. And it's not even that far out of her character. There's one scene from the days when Taylor still passed for a sane human being after Ridge found out she knew about Stephanie's scheme to lie to Brooke about her father dying in Paris that I can't seem to find and you'll notice really quickly that what little concern she had for Brooke being lied to turns around to her losing the image of a good person.

Taylor Hayes is basically the epitome this this:

4 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Generally, I can't stand Ridge, but in this situation, I am on his team. I would love for him to be the one to bring our resident psycho down. 

Same here. All the rage and bluster he throws as Bill and Deacon and Quinn needs to be aimed squarely at Sheila.

I'll also agree that the above clip was one of Ronn Moss' best scenes he ever filmed. The whole aftermath of Taylor's death was pretty damn good acting from him and a marked improvement from his emoting after finding out Caroline was dying.

• Love 8
(edited)

Besides Ronn Moss being one of the handsomest men in soapdom (and the world), he could and did deliver the acting chops when needed.  That scene above is one of the best.

I've always wondered whether the Bells directed Ronn to just sort of coast on his looks. rather than give his character any depth and nuance.  Ridge was always the oh so handsome rich privileged playboy with enormous design talent who never had to work at anything. Everything he wanted was there for his taking - just fell into his lap.  Gorgeous women fell all over him. He got any woman he wanted.  He was the adored. worshipped son of Stephanie. and the apple of Eric's eye  -- his golden boy oldest son. Ridge could do no wrong (even when he did)  Thorne was just the mostly dismissed younger son who worked in the basement.

I have to say as handsome as Ronn was/is, Winsor Harmon in his prime was very hot.

Edited by La di Diva
  • Love 8

Well Taylor and Ridge aren't as dumb as I thought. They wore wires AND had cops at every exit. Bravo for having a complete brain between the three of you and setting Sheila up.

Still, she might've gotten a few shots off before the cops got in so it was risky, but in the end ya'll got her!

Steffy was quick to be worried about Ridge leaving her mom for Brooke again. Given you just were blindsided by the realization of Finn sacrificing himself for you, Sheila shooting him and then you in cold blood, I'd have needed a minute and not have been worried about Tridge's live life.

And the OG Waffler waffles again. He just had to tell Brooke the truth about Sheila in person right then. Okie dokie.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

He just had to tell Brooke the truth about Sheila in person right then. Okie dokie.

I'm glad he did. This story has gone on long enough. Now does this mean Steffy takes the kids and goes on a nice long vacation? Which means Liam is going to have to actually deal with his wife. 

I am interested to see what happens to Thomas once everyone is made aware that he knew about the label switch, and most of this could've been avoided if he had just spoken up when he found out. Will he FINALLY go get some real help (not from his Mom) for his deceptive and obsessive tendency?

Speaking of World Renowned Physchologist Dr Taylor Hayes-Forrester, will she give up practicing for a while to question how she could be so easily swayed by a few words and almost tears from a psychopath? 

And can we get Li to go to the prison and choke the breath out of Sheila this time? Or maybe she will finally do what no one else has been able to do and kill Sheila for real and for good.

Poor Deacon. 

• Love 12