Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

How many times is Shiela going to try to kill Stuffy with the non narcotic pain killer she is receiving?  Even with an overdose, Stuffy would not die instantly but become very sick before death occurred. 

How many times is Liam going to make Hope feel like she playing second fiddle. 

Taylor doesn’t help either because she actually praying that Liam and Stuffy get back together.  The way it looks now is that Taylor will get her wish.  

• Love 13

NuTay? Stop trying to push Hope’s husband into Steffy’s arms. He’s a married man with a child with each woman. Your daughter was married to a different man and had a child with him. Perhaps it’s worth remembering that she had to have DNA TESTS DONE ON BOTH OF HER KIDS. That’s your wonderful, brilliant daughter, wife and mother that you always brag so much about. 

• Love 19
17 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

How many times is Liam going to make Hope feel like she playing second fiddle. 

It's a valid question, but the better question I've been asking ever since "we were robbed!" is when Hope is gonna say "enough" and be done with it.

Liam is a shit ass human being, but he's a known entity at this point. After all the shit these two have been through with Beth in particular, he should have had SOME priorities in check by now. If he ain't changed now, he won't ever and Hope and Steffy both will be better off cutting their losses.

I watched the 2012-13 episodes over the pandemic shut down I had originally missed during my station overseas in Japan (where B&B was strangely the one daytime soap that AFN did NOT receive!). I saw how Hope flat out refuse to believe nothing happened after Steffy kept Liam out the night before their wedding despite their repeated efforts. Hope didn't even question it when a whole ass stranger told her he'd seen them making our. And when I say "didn't question," I mean Rick's friend told her the lie and Hope walked out without a word, believing she was right the whole time. And honestly, if the behavior was such that it didn't occur to dig any deeper, that should've been a wake up call to end it then and there. 

We're far removed from the days of Hope recovering from Oliver banging Brooke on a wall. She can do better.

14 hours ago, Artsda said:

Taylor is obsessed with a married man helping Steffy.  Between that and her blinders to Sheila she can go back to where she was.

Remember when Taylor flipped out about Steffy being with a married Bill?

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Where is THAT Taylor now?

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10
13 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Random idea, cast a female detective who is looking into Steffy and Finn's shooting. Thomas is trying to help/interfere to keep his secret/gets in her way but there are sparks, they're falling for each other but she knows he's keeping secrets and he's trying to protect himself and find Steffy's shooter/Finn's killer even as he suspects it's Sheila. Sheila worries Thomas is about to spill the beans and sets out to kill him when the copy busts Sheila and saves Thomas' life with him needing to prove/redeem himself to her and their romance truly begins.

I mean give us something out of this mess that's not predictable.

Oh, @TobinAlbers if only! But I think we all know where this mess is going. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, Artsda said:

Taylor is obsessed with a married man helping Steffy.  Between that and her blinders to Sheila she can go back to where she was.

I'm going with what is probably the unpopular opinion that it's obvious neither Taylor nor Ridge give a crap about Liam in only as far as he helps them make Steffy happy and are using this dummy to further their own agenda without caring how it affects his marriage to Hope.  They use him when they need to and put on a happy face and tolerate him for Steffy but deep down inside they don't think much of him.

Ridge had the audacity to call out Liam's inability to love when he caught him at Thomas's hospital bedside right after Liam found out that POS kept the secret Beth was alive to get into Hope's pants. The same Ridge who keeps Brooke and Taylor on a string and who steals away his brother's and father's women (Caroline, Brooke, Quinn) not giving a damn about their feelings and leaving them devastated and then quickly drops these women when the thrill is gone.  But Liam is just so much worse that all the crap Ridge has pulled and continues to pull. Ridge thinks he knows about love because he's bedded/conquered so many women but aside from Caroline 1.0 I don't think he does know about love and waffles better than Liam.

But when Steffy needs him or Ridge needs Liam to support Steffy, he fluffs his skirt just enough to have Liam come running. Liam should've told Ridge years ago to kick rocks -especially after he left him high and dry and sided with his rapist Quinn after falling for her.

Just a few weeks ago, Taylor was waxing on and on about how she was so happy Steffy found Finn after Liam and he was such a perfect match and THE guy for her and now mere weeks later is trying to move Liam INTO STEFFY'S house! Finn's clothes and toothbrush are still there but screw that, Steffy needs a man under her and Liam will do for now. Screw his life with Hope, Steffy got shot and lost her husband and needs Liam as a surrogate.

Like I said before, Liam is in a no win. I get it, he's been written in such a way that both women's fanbases have their reasons to detest him; Liam fans have thrown up their hands at him as he rarely takes the right stand these days; but all that aside, it's gross how Ridge and Taylor are now using him, that he's letting himself be used, and that Steffy is allowing this to happen. The woman is in shock but if Finn was THE guy for her, she'd put her foot down and look at Tridge saying 'Why are you inviting Liam into the home I shared with Finn? He's got his wife and Beth. He needs to go to them. I need to go home and mourn my husband with my children.'  I'm giving Steffy a pass for now, but next week she really needs to send Liam home; otherwise to me she hasn't moved past him and is sadly showing how disposable Finn was to her; she would be going back to her old habit of using Liam to salve her pain and it's not right to put him in the position of placing her sobriety and mental health on his shoulders which you know that that's where the show is gonna try to take this. And if she falls off the wagon, he'll be blamed for it but it'll undoubtedly be due to Sheila's doing.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 14

I like KA so much more when she was having sex with space aliens.  KA is much better at faking passion than faking that she gives 💩💩 about anything but herself and her pseudo Forester family.  No Ridge, Stuffy is not the most important thing. If she was, you would be by her side not Liam.  

Can Stuffy be anymore obvious about trying to get Liam back in her bed. Poor poor Stuffy, she’s so helpless and doesn’t know what to do 🐂💩🐂💩🐂💩

A little over dramatic are we Stuffy. A pain level even a 6 can be taken care of with 2 Extra Strength Tylenol.  

What a fucking joke. Stuffy is shot, has a massive blood loss, finally wakes up but with a foggy memory, and she’s discharged from the hospital being there maybe 48 hours judging by the clothes Taylor is wearing.  Speaking of Taylor is she an old bag lady?  She never puts that ridiculous bag down and holds it on her arm instead of over her shoulder. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

Bill and Taylor gonna greet each other like nothing? 

Given Sheila was chilling with the Forresters and no one commented on that, that ship has sailed on multiple deployments and is coming back to bay for decommissioning after 30 years of Naval service.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

I didn't get that, either. Those two shouldn't even be in the same zip code. Did Bill and Brooke even speak to each other? I saw Bill go straight to Hope and hug her. I don't even understand why he was at the hospital in the first place. Why does Liam need support? This browbeating for Liam to "be there" for Steffy is just ridiculous. Steffy seems to get it that to a certain extent.  Liam's priorities should be Hope and their family, but that is  obviously getting overridden.

This show ... 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

I didn't get that, either. Those two shouldn't even be in the same zip code. Did Bill and Brooke even speak to each other? I saw Bill go straight to Hope and hug her. I don't even understand why he was at the hospital in the first place. Why does Liam need support? This browbeating for Liam to "be there" for Steffy is just ridiculous. Steffy seems to get it that to a certain extent.  Liam's priorities should be Hope and their family, but that is  obviously getting overridden.

This show ... 

Meanwhile, Heather Tom hasn’t been seen in months. Wouldn’t Katie be there to lend an ear to Brooke? It’s amazing how far off the back burner Don Diamont and Heather Tom have been. 

• Love 14
On 4/28/2022 at 5:57 PM, TobinAlbers said:

It is amazing the intensity between Brooke/Hope fans and haters and Steffy/Taylor fans and haters on Twitter with this storyline.  Of course Liam is also getting raked over the coals but you'd think Brooke and Hope shot Finn and Steffy themselves with the way people are acting about their reactions to letting Liam play to Steffy's fantasy.

They've always been this way. Steffy fans overreact to every little thing Brooke/Hope do and any facial expression or line of dialogue can be turned into whatever is necessary to paint Steffy and her mother as victims or heroes. They're so annoying and they almost make me want to go back to Dumblr Tumblr. 

Back to the fantasy crap they can honestly just shut the fuck up. When Beth "died" these were the same jackasses that were mad at Hope for still crying about her dead baby a mere 2 weeks after it happened. And saw no issue with the lack of sympathy and callousness from their faves Steffy/Taylor that went and bought a baby in the hopes Lame would ditch Hope for Steffy. So Hope owes them nothing. Lame doesn't either tbh outside of caring for Kelly but we all know how that's going to go and Hope should go ahead and file for divorce. Instead of letting him talk his way out this time. 

Tayloon wasn't being subtle at all in trying to get Lame back into Steffy's arms, the weird way she was staring off into space and kept talking about how happy she is that Lame is going to be there for Steffy was unnerving to say the least. I'm almost in awe how she's rubbing it Hope's face that her waffling POS her husband will be there for Steffy while simultaneously being disrespectful to Finn's memory. Hope really should've thrown that in her face. I guess Li coming back to berate the Non-Forresters for the erasure of her son (and the inclusion of Sheila to boot) is too much to hope for. 

So Bill can be in the same room with Taylor without a hint of discomfort? Not even a dirty look? I don't ever want to hear how "crucified" Tayloon is by the show ever again. 

On 4/28/2022 at 10:11 PM, Anna Yolei said:

Remember when Taylor flipped out about Steffy being with a married Bill?

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Where is THAT Taylor now?

That Taylor is long gone. Much like the Brooke that had enough of Ridge's shit and told him to beat it even when she was single. Cos Brad Bell said we can't have nice things :( 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

How much longer is Steffy going to be in the hospital? She has mom, dad and Thomas, is it necessary for Liam to be in the mix? 

It's Steffy. So, of course, it's necessary.

• LOL 10

$Bill, paraphrased: “We’re going to catch the animal who shot Steffy & left her for dead. And s/he will pay.”

Me: “Um, Dolla, if you’ll look past the scroungy man that you attempted to murder, there’s a woman who shot you in the back, & immediately fled town, & had 0 consequences. Be mindful of your company.”

I’m so bored of this story. Either bring back Finn, under the guise of Li & Jack kidnapping him for safety, or let Sheila poison Steffy, Ridge, Taylor, & Liam, (Liam, only because I hate the waffle redux). I’d almost not complain, if we’d see half as much Quarter, as we do Steffy.

Last thing, $Bill & Deacon on the same day…Fri-YAY!!

• Love 11
On 4/29/2022 at 6:50 PM, Waldo13 said:

What a fucking joke. Stuffy is shot, has a massive blood loss, finally wakes up but with a foggy memory, and she’s discharged from the hospital being there maybe 48 hours judging by the clothes Taylor is wearing.  Speaking of Taylor is she an old bag lady?  She never puts that ridiculous bag down and holds it on her arm instead of over her shoulder. 

I can’t stand those sweaters Taylor wears that cover her hands. They’re so twee.

• Love 7

Steffy to her houseguests, 1 of whom mentioned being 30 feet away: “You guys go get some rest, I’ll be just fine.”

Steffy, 5 minutes later, to her ex-husband, who lives an unknown distance away, with his wife & child: “I just can’t be here, alone, without my husband. Can you please stay with me??”

I need a Steffy break. In every single scene today, she was either on-screen, or being discussed. So obnoxious.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16

Why is Taylor in the same clothes??  Yuck!  

And away we go with Liam neglecting Hope…again…and Hope might finally blow up about it I hope.  

Steffy’s eyebrows kill me when she has that pained look on her face.  She looks like Groucho Marx.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

Of course Kelly has grown since Stuffy has seen her last. TIIC aged her about a year. 

Liam please go fuck yourself you insensitive piece of shit. Hope grow a backbone and kick that ungrateful husband of yours to the curb.  You would think that Liam is Ridge’s son because Liam is more like Ridge than Bill. 

Stuffy’s new favorite line “what am I going to do without Finn”. Of course Stuffy knows.  She will be looking to reunite with Liam being pushed by Taylor or even Kelly. 

To talk about fucking jerks, Lurch is right there on the top of the list. Walked in without knocking or calling first. He just has to interject that Liam will always love Stuffy hoping that Hope will than love him as much as he loves her.  Hope please realize that Lurch is actually worse. 

There is a lot of Fuck You to go around today. Now it’s Stuffy asking Liam to stay because she doesn’t want to be alone. Stuffy has a mother and a father staying with her.  If Liam stays, than he will get the biggest fuck you of them all.  Liam what about some compassion for Hope’s feelings?  Oh I forgot, Hope and Brooke are second fiddle to the entitled pseudo Foresters. 

• Love 14

These artificial faces make for the ugliest criers. There’s a grieving widow on Young and Restless too that has a similar look. 
Stop throwing Liam back into the mix!! Hire another actor to become Steffys lover! 

• Love 8
(edited)

I know the actors are not that far apart age-wise in real life......but to me Steffy looks like Liam’s mother.....

For the love of God, Brad Bell, open up your purse strings and get someone who looks older than her.... stop recycling the same old trash....

Edited by SiouxB
  • Love 6
(edited)

This is bizarro world. Steffy comes home from the hospital presumably way too early due to her miraculous healing powers and no one has a plan in place for her care? Her "parents" couldn't even be bothered to make sure she got to bed, changed her bandages and had something on hand to eat? Made sure the kids went to bed? Nope. As soon as Liam showed up, they couldn't get away from their own daughter fast enough. Not even going to mention Thomas, who got to Hope's before Steffy's front door had even fully closed to start rubbing it in that Liam was with Steffy....again. 

So I guess Kelly never liked Finn cuz outta sight outta mind! She hasn't seen him around for a few days so..."come on over now, Daddy!" We really SHOULD feel bad for Hayes never knowing his father, because it seems like they can't erase him fast enough. 

At least Hope seems really...mildly irritated. Get MAD!! This soggy Waffle thought a mannequin was you and within 10 mins was making the Beast with Two Backs with his ex. How long til he is laying in bed with that barracuda to "comfort" her? Why are they making Brooke and Hope such dishrags? They both need a Deacon Sharp confidence boost! 

Plus I would love to see Hope go.into a controlled slow burn RAGE. And just go scorched Earth on Liam, Thomas, The Siamese twins Taylor and Ridge and especially poor frail, overwhelmed, powerhouse, superwoman fighter Steffy. 

They never let Hope get really angry and let the people who have wronged her have it. Take your kids (let's face it, Thomas has no interest in being anything other than Weekend Dad no matter how many snide remarks Taylor makes about Douglas' custody) and move out of that toxic dark cabin, away from your simpering mother who is only interested in burned Waffles for both of you, and meet someone new in a karate class in ...Wherever Forrester International is supposed to be now. 

Edited by smartyshorts
Change late night hate posting grammar and spelling
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15
7 hours ago, smartyshorts said:

They never let Hope get really angry and let the people who have wronged her have it.

Since AN was cast, it seems TIIC have swung from one extreme in personality to the other with this character. As much as I hate to admit it because I was more over Hope than people are with Paris now by the time Matula quit, I greatly preferred the former. Sure, Hope could do some ridiculous shit like marrying one brother because the other was five minutes late without so much as a phone call, but I didn't disagree with her core messages. She had a right to want to wait till marriage or until she was really ready, she was right to expect some loyalty from Liam and she was right to call Bill out for the gross pig that he was for consistently undermining their relationship. And she was 100 percent correct to demand respect in all of that.

If the show is trying to present Hope as more mature for suppressing feelings that anyone in her position should have, they're doing themselves no favors here. And we know TIIC were capable of having couple have realistic discussions that didn't end in separation because we got Ridge and Taylor as a pair who did exactly this for four damn years.

• Love 11
18 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Since AN was cast, it seems TIIC have swung from one extreme in personality to the other with this character. As much as I hate to admit it because I was more over Hope than people are with Paris now by the time Matula quit, I greatly preferred the former. Sure, Hope could do some ridiculous shit like marrying one brother because the other was five minutes late without so much as a phone call, but I didn't disagree with her core messages. She had a right to want to wait till marriage or until she was really ready, she was right to expect some loyalty from Liam and she was right to call Bill out for the gross pig that he was for consistently undermining their relationship. And she was 100 percent correct to demand respect in all of that.

If the show is trying to present Hope as more mature for suppressing feelings that anyone in her position should have, they're doing themselves no favors here. And we know TIIC were capable of having couple have realistic discussions that didn't end in separation because we got Ridge and Taylor as a pair who did exactly this for four damn years.

I agree 100%. KM would have gone postal on Stuffy. KM was a lot more assertive and would not be altruistic especially towards Stuffy. 

• Love 6
On 4/30/2022 at 6:22 AM, Skarzero said:

When Beth "died" these were the same jackasses that were mad at Hope for still crying about her dead baby a mere 2 weeks after it happened. And saw no issue with the lack of sympathy and callousness from their faves Steffy/Taylor that went and bought a baby in the hopes Lame would ditch Hope for Steffy. So Hope owes them nothing. 

Didn't Hope call Steffy's first miscarriage a "blessing" that would pave the way for her and Liam to reunite?  And Hope and Brooke seemed to have enough of Steffy's fantasy marriage pretty darn quick.  Taylor was wearing the same clothes because, as she said, Steffy woke up yesterday.  Brooke and Hope didn't even makee it 24 hours before they couldn't take it any longer. 

Not making excuses for Taylor's seeming deisre to have Steam reunite.  God help us.  But that doesn't excuse anyone else's behavior.  These are all pretty shit-ass people.  Every one of them.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Hope is in a no-win situation. If she says something to Liam about not coddling Steffy, she looks like an unfeeling bitch, especially since Kelly is the one who called Liam and asked him to go to the Cliff House. (Also, I wouldn't put it past Steffy, Taylor , or even Thomas, to have coached Kelly to place that call, although we didn't see it.) If Hope continues to concede to Liam being there for Steffy whenever she snaps her fingers, she looks like a doormat. And what was with the ill-timed drop-in by Thomas, other than to gloat and sow seeds of doubt? Hope should have told him to leave as Douglas wasn't home. And WTH? Thomas doesn't even know his son's schedule? 

I place the lion's share of blame squarely on Liam and Ridge. They are both waffling man-children who constantly need their egos stroked and exist to be some poor damsel's white knight. Even if said "damsel" is a grown-ass woman like Steffy. Liam needs to set some firm boundaries with Steffy that reinforce respect for his marriage, but then if Liam doesn't even respect his own marriage, why should anybody else?

I was gritting my teeth last week when Brooke was once again pleading with the arrogant oil slick to come back home to her. At that point, I would have thrown up my hands and left. Told Ridge to "go for it" with Taylor. Also, there is no reason for Brooke and Hope (and Sheila) to be hanging around the hospital 24/7. (Who is running FC? Carter and Paris?) It's all kinds of pathetic that Brooke and Hope have such insensitive clods for husbands that they feel they must constantly keep tabs on them. Neither of them should give a shit about Steffy. Finn, who?  "Blended family unity" be damned!

I guess that to get either man back, Brooke and Hope need to suffer some kind of crisis or misfortune. Or, start getting close with Deacon and Thomas(?) That usually sends Waffles 1.0 and 2.0 scurrying back like cockroaches. 

I am also confused about the timing. Given the wardrobe, it appears that it's only been a day or so, yet it seems like Steffy has been in the hospital for days or weeks. The lack of continuity is particularly apparent when Steffy exclaims, "You've gotten so big," to her kids, as though she had been in a coma for months. 

• Love 12
35 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

I place the lion's share of blame squarely on Liam and Ridge. They are both waffling man-children who constantly need their egos stroked and exist to be some poor damsel's white knight. Even if said "damsel" is a grown-ass woman like Steffy. Liam needs to set some firm boundaries with Steffy that reinforce respect for his marriage, but then if Liam doesn't even respect his own marriage, why should anybody else?

Liam and Ridge are jackasses to be sure but Steffy, Hope, Brooke, and Taylor are all grown ass women who can nip all this crap in the bud by NOT allowing these men to treat them this way. These men can't keep playing these women against each other wittingly or unwittingly if the women walked away from both of them.  Liam and Ridge have shown they can't/won't change; why are the women still banging their heads against these walls that won't move? It's because rather than it being about fighting for their man it's more about winning over the other women, IMO. They've dressed it up as fighting for their true loves, but seriously what woman would put up with all the crap that Ridge and Liam have dished out if it weren't about something else? Liam and Ridge are trash men but their women are willingly playing into this game to their own detriment. At this point I blame them more than I do the men.  They know Liam and Ridge's promises are flimsy and turn on a dime and yet they still stick around and believe them.

Oooo la, la, Donna's Honeybear has a secret!  Now this is a twist I can get behind. Is Quinn gonna try to play like she'll kill Donna over Eric or will she shrug her shoulders and move on with Carter? Hopefully the latter. However she may want to make a grab for FC stock to punish him a bit.

Thomas is backtracking. Dude, you let Hope go a few months ago. Stay out of it until the ink on the divorce papers are dry and THEN shoot your shot if you want. But resorting back to your old tactics is just tired. Wonder what the hurdle for Thope would be if they got a legit shot?

• Love 11

I’d read spoilers of 1 part of a couple cheating, so I was very pleasantly surprised to see Honey Bear & his pickle ball honey being the cheaters. Eric & Donna work better, & Quarter definitely work better, make a clean break. 

Thomas is a pushy, obnoxious, insensitive ass, & he’s also exactly right. Tough love, Hope, Liam will never fully be in love with just you or Steffy, he’s always going to have 1 foot out the door. For you to win, you need to walk out & not look back, which we all know won’t happen. Let the waffle, waffle. 

• Love 15

Quinn makes a fantastic desk ornament!  Much too fantastic for Eric. 

So Liam, that bastard stayed the night and didn’t even notify Hope. Kelly is in her glory but not even half as much as Stuffy.  The worst of all is that Liam takes Hope for granted.  

Hope once again is an afterthought to the pseudo Foresters as is Brooke. 

Lurch needs to eat shit and die. He just had to add fuel to the fire. 

JMW is 35 but she looks all of that plus a few years. 

Why am I not surprised that the dirtbag Eric is in bed with Donna?  Don’t tell me that it’s Quinn’s fault that drove Eric into Donna’s bed. This is not the first time Eric has ever cheated. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

Liam and Ridge are jackasses to be sure but Steffy, Hope, Brooke, and Taylor are all grown ass women who can nip all this crap in the bud by NOT allowing these men to treat them this way. These men can't keep playing these women against each other wittingly or unwittingly if the women walked away from both of them.  Liam and Ridge have shown they can't/won't change; why are the women still banging their heads against these walls that won't move? It's because rather than it being about fighting for their man it's more about winning over the other women, IMO. They've dressed it up as fighting for their true loves, but seriously what woman would put up with all the crap that Ridge and Liam have dished out if it weren't about something else? Liam and Ridge are trash men but their women are willingly playing into this game to their own detriment. At this point I blame them more than I do the men.  They know Liam and Ridge's promises are flimsy and turn on a dime and yet they still stick around and believe them.

I know it’s a steady acting gig, but if it were me, I don’t think I could stand to stay with a show that for YEARS! YEARS! has my character be a complete and utter doormat, and I’m supposed to act like it’s no biggie, like my character doesn’t care how pathetic and debased that makes her look (to the viewers). 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, nkotb said:

I’d read spoilers of 1 part of a couple cheating, so I was very pleasantly surprised to see Honey Bear & his pickle ball honey being the cheaters. Eric & Donna work better, & Quarter definitely work better, make a clean break. 

Yes, they're grown-assed adults who need to make a clean break.  Hell, they could even wind up being friends. 

I'd much rather see some mature relationships than this Steffy/Liam/Hope/Thomas/Ridge/Taylor/Brooke/Deacon mess.  Oh, and Sheila.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
48 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Quinn makes a fantastic desk ornament!  Much too fantastic for Eric. 

So Liam, that bastard stayed the night and didn’t even notify Hope. Kelly is in her glory but not even half as much as Stuffy.  The worst of all is that Liam takes Hope for granted.  

Hope once again is an afterthought to the pseudo Foresters as is Brooke. 

Lurch needs to eat shit and die. He just had to add fuel to the fire. 

JMW is 35 but she looks all of that plus a few years. 

Why am I not surprised that the dirtbag Eric is in bed with Donna?  Don’t tell me that it’s Quinn’s fault that drove Eric into Donna’s bed. This is not the first time Eric has ever cheated. 

Remember that Donna is the only one who can get Eric’s little soldier to stand at attention! 😏

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
49 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

I know it’s a steady acting gig, but if it were me, I don’t think I could stand to stay with a show that for YEARS! YEARS! has my character be a complete and utter doormat, and I’m supposed to act like it’s no biggie, like my character doesn’t care how pathetic and debased that makes her look (to the viewers). 

giphy.gif

• LOL 8

I will say I can’t recall where a storyline went there with the male characters junk and can’t get aroused by the characters wife ad looks elsewhere. I know they cheat, have drunk sex or thought they were a different person sex but not straight up (no pun intended) can get aroused. At least, it’s original. Now, we know why Eric hasn’t been at the hospital visiting his drippy granddaughter. The dude wants his sex and, at age 77 he deserves it dammit!!!!!

• LOL 5
35 minutes ago, LittleIggy said:

Remember that Donna is the only one who can get Eric’s little soldier to stand at attention! 😏

For now, but if history repeats itself, Eric will be board with Donna in less than year and his little soldier will begin to watch him tie his shoes once again. 

Even Brook’s golden cooter couldn't  keep Eric interested all that long. 

• LOL 9
3 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

if Liam doesn't even respect his own marriage, why should anybody else?

Bingo.

I've said it many times in 2019 and I'll say it again: Thomas never could've come between them so easily if Liam didn't have the history that he did of being a world class flake that he did. What reason had he ever given anyone to believe that he wouldn't bolt out the door the minute things get difficult?

Like, fuck Thomas and two wrongs don't make a right but Liam hasn't earned anyone's faith.

Ive also come to realize that Liam is so hated for the same reason Dolores Umbridge is the most universally despised character in Harry Potter canon: because every one of us knows That Person™ who is so close to real like assholes we all know. Most of us won't have a mother who steals our husbands or have siblings who all scrabble for a piece of the family fortune but we all know a Liam Spencer who'd rather sit on their ass and blame everyone but themselves for their misery without an ounce of self reflection or agency as they drain the mental and emotional energy of others. And no one wants that in their entertainment.

Umbridge at least served a purpose at Hogwarts.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

Didn't Hope call Steffy's first miscarriage a "blessing" that would pave the way for her and Liam to reunite? 

It was an absolute gross moment, to be sure.

It was also one line spoken in the privacy with her aunt, who Steffy had also fucked over, and she's never approached that level of callousness since. 

I will say that in this case, Hope should reserve her ire for Liam and the Marones, not Steffy herself. And as others have said, these men can't get away with being shit if the women ever held them to account.

• Love 10

While I agree that Quarter works better as does Eric and Donna, I hate that the way these stupid writers have done this story. It's all so insulting and ridiculous. Not as bad as any of this Steffy/Liam/Hope crap but still ...

• Love 10

Eric digusts me, Quinn was done signed the papers done and he tore them up and begged her to stay. Then he's going to get in bed with Donna and act holier than thou 

• Love 11
(edited)
14 hours ago, Artsda said:

Eric digusts me, Quinn was done signed the papers done and he tore them up and begged her to stay. Then he's going to get in bed with Donna and act holier than thou 

Yeah, but  that's Eric for you. The guy is arguably an even bigger louse than either Liam OR Ridge but because he's had Stephanie on his back for years and isn't nearly as ogresque as his horrid son he's pretty easy to overlook. But he's been shit to every one of his wives except maaaaaaybe Sheila and probably only because the horny pills she gave him kept him too.... preoccupied to think up dumb shit to do.

All that aside, if it leads to anything resembling lighthearted humor, I'll take it. This show's been a drag for at least the last three years,and I'm glad to get a break from it all.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 9
36 minutes ago, nilyank said:

I admit I find it hilarious that Eric wanted to have sexy honey times than visiting Steffy.

OK, did I miss a day or did I just FF through so many scenes that I completely missed this? I thought that Quinn and Eric were back together? Is he really in bed with Donna and the little squeeze honey condiment, or is that just Quinn worrying and projecting something that's not actually happening?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

OK, did I miss a day or did I just FF through so many scenes that I completely missed this? I thought that Quinn and Eric were back together? Is he really in bed with Donna and the little squeeze honey condiment, or is that just Quinn worrying and projecting something that's not actually happening?

Yep, Eric told Quinn he had to rush off to a meeting and when she asked about meeting for lunch after he threw over his shoulder “whatever”   Next scene is the honey bottle and Eric grabbing it while in bed with Donna.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2