Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

so instead of almost drowning in a bath tub, and imprinting on Liam, it's now she's been shot and he was good at it once, lets try it again........

STOP with this stupid triangle!!!!!!  these are supposed to be responsible adults here, let them act the part and get out of the H.S. bullshit mentality  they have these people play.

also, did i see Donna in bed with Eric??? this was NOT a dream correct?  he's getting freaky with his honey bear bottle AND Donna right?  it's not an Eric fantasy?

• Love 17

Is $Bill or his other son (can’t remember his name it’s been so long) even still exist?  Seems like the writers can only deal with one or two story lines at a time.  

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, jqdeco said:

Is $Bill or his other son (can’t remember his name it’s been so long) even still exist?  Seems like the writers can only deal with one or two story lines at a time.  

Wyatt. Darrin Brooks has been off filming some show for a while. I’m not even sure if he’s still on contract. Don Diamont and Heather haven’t been seen in months less a one day pop up for Diamont. It’s pretty crazy but it’s been Sheila, Steffy, Finn, Hope, Thomas, Brooke, Ridge and Taylor 24/7 for the past few months. They even brought on parents for Finn and never used them. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

. It’s pretty crazy but it’s been Sheila, Steffy, Finn, Hope, Thomas, Brooke, Ridge and Taylor 24/7 for the past few months.

Oh come on, that's not fair.

We've had Paris waffling between Carter and Zende there too! :P

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

Agreed. Why not ditch them and use their salary money to hire a couple of new and interesting characters. Like how about some new love interests who aren't Forresters or Spencers for Hope and/or Steffy and Brooke? Oh, wait ... we're talking about Brad Bell. 

• Love 15

Well, I guess that the good news is that Quinn torturing and killing Donna with a long, slow death is that it will detract from the Stuffy-Dope-WaffleBoy triangle ... AND the Ridge-Taylor-Slut From the Valley (sorry, missing Stephanie/Susan Flannery today) ongoing borefest!

And Eric says, "Quinn would be devastated" regarding his affair with Donna. Um, have you MET Quinn? She trapped Donna at a desk and threatened her honey-licking ass!

• Love 6
2 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Agreed. Why not ditch them and use their salary money to hire a couple of new and interesting characters. Like how about some new love interests who aren't Forresters or Spencers for Hope and/or Steffy and Brooke? Oh, wait ... we're talking about Brad Bell. 

Or, why not stop taking up half the show with recycled dialogue from the past month and add scenes with other existing characters? Oh, wait, they need that dialogue to prop up Steffy and denigrate Brooke. D'oh!

• Love 11
(edited)
On 5/3/2022 at 12:58 PM, Cool Breeze said:

Didn't Hope call Steffy's first miscarriage a "blessing" that would pave the way for her and Liam to reunite?

I was speaking in reference to Hope haters on twitter whining about Hope crying about Beth (non)death. Whereas even the people that hate Steffy, managed to call Hope out for what she said about Steffy's miscarriage(not all but alot). Absolutely, what she said was shitty, no argument there. But like @Anna Yolei pointed out it was something she said once, it's not like she made a habit of being that trash, unlike Steffy(and Lame of course) who had been relentless before and after that point.

Also, IMO Steffy berating Hope because she "stole" her own kidnapped baby back from Steffy, more or less eclipses Hope's blessing line that she didn't even say to her face. Or at the very least makes them even. 

On 5/3/2022 at 12:58 PM, Cool Breeze said:

But that doesn't excuse anyone else's behavior.  These are all pretty shit-ass people.  Every one of them.

That's certainly one way to look at it. The Fauxorresters have almost always been the bigger assholes and actual criminal assholes at that. And that's just canon facts. They've done people, far dirtier, & far more often than anyone has ever done them, including the Logans. KM Hope had the most propensity for being trash, but never really outdid the people around her. ANHope on the other hand behaves much better than everyone(at the cost of having a backbone). At this point, I kinda wish Hope truly were a shit ass person, then maybe the Marones would stop fucking with her. 

Ditto to the comments about Lame/Shrek and the women giving away too much of their power to these douche nozzles. It's a sad day when Tomass is right. Also while he's there tapping into Hope's very reasonable doubts about Lame, why doesn't he tell Brooke about NYE? Seriously what the fuck is he waiting on? Steffy has conveniently forgetten so she gets a pass for now but Tomass doesn't have amnesia. Sheila having a dead son she barley knew doesn't change what she did to Brooke. But whatever, it's not like he'll suffer lasting consequences for perpetuating another lie to hurt Brooke anyways. 

Back to Lame he's got a lot of nerve and he seems to be working with the assumption that Hope will always be there to take his shit, I mean she probably will but I can dream of otherwise. Come to think of it he's one of the most useless characters on the show outside of Wyatt, ironically Wyatt(& Felony) is the one character that helps the illusion Lame actually serves a purpose on the show because he's even more of a non-entity than lame ass. How did Bill Spencer end up with not one, but two waffling, pissbabies for sons? Maybe this is his karma? The narrative could do little better with his comeuppance than that. 

Edited by Skarzero
  • Love 10
16 hours ago, nilyank said:

I admit I find it hilarious that Eric wanted to have sexy honey times than visiting Steffy.

Of all the things to be side-eyeing about the Eric/Donna affair, this ain't one of them. I wouldn't want to visit her either.

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Skarzero said:

Also while he's there tapping into Hope's very reasonable doubts about Lame, why doesn't he tell Brooke about NYE? Seriously what the fuck is he waiting on?

Seriously, if he really wants to be in with Hope, giving Brooke that knowledge would go a long way towards her forgiveness. Seems easy enough.

2 hours ago, Skarzero said:

ironically Wyatt(Felony) is the one character that helps the illusion Lame actually serves a purpose on the show because he's even more of a non-entity than lame ass.

Before his Sally/Flo bullshit, Wyatt was often the one calling Lame out on his waffling, which was by far the best thing about the guy IMO. I wish Darren Brooks well as he's clearly preparing for bigger and better things outside of B&B, but I have not missed Wyatt one iota in the last ten months since he was last regularly on the show. Not just because of the shit way he treated Sally, but the fact that apart from dragging Liam--which everyone does on the show at one point or another--he's pretty shit in his own right.

2 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Hope? Lock your front door. You have too much riff raff just walking in uninvited. 

Ain't that everyone on this show, though? 😂

• Love 8
(edited)

Give me a fucking break Liam. Just move in already to Stuffy’s house. Everyone else has. 

Quinn pickle ball no, but there are balls actually big balls in what Eric is doing. 

I usually don’t hate people it’s usually dislike or ambivalence but Taylor is creeping up more and more on my hate meter.  Taylor is major elite selfish ass hate.  Now I know that Stuffy never had a chance but being a selfish elitist ass hat because she’s just like her parents.  For that matter, so is Lurch. 

I’ve never noticed this before, no not Donna’s ample breasts, but Donna and Brooke have the same giggle. I wonder if it’s something they practice. Wouldn’t it be a hoot if Eric has a heart attack while playing motor boat with Donna?  Eric could experience cumming and going at the same time. 

That look on Liam’s dumbfounded face was like Beth and Douglas who.  Liam is not a waffle or ping pong ball. He’s just a schmuck.  

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 11

There hasn't even been a funeral for Finn yet, and Taylor is already pushing Liam as a replacement husband for Steffy.  She's really fucked up, in a world-renowned kind of way.

I don't actively seek out spoilers, so maybe this was already out there, but I found the Donna-Eric hook-up to be a genuine surprise.  It was refreshing not being able to see what's coming down the pike from a few miles away.  And I like Donna, so yay!

• Love 13
3 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

Sorry, but I’m not into watching wrinkled geezer sex.

Heather is off directing a number of Hallmark shows and movies.  I do miss $Bill.

I watched it online and dragged my mouse past each scene so fast.  If it were Paul Newman or Tristan Rogers, I'd be fine with that.  But him? Even Tony Geary made his last shirtless appearance at about 51.  They had better never do that again.

I didn't see Quinn and whatever she did to Liam, but like said above - they could write a good slow torture story if they tried hard enough.

There are never any court trials on this show or I can't remember any.

• Love 5

It is all just........a LOT

The Marone's are taking over in a full court press and there are no guards there to block them. 

I don't fault Liam for wanting to support Steffy, but there are limits to "supporting" someone when you have a wife and another daughter. How was Steffy going to be alone with her mother upstairs and her father a few steps away? What I say is Steffy is starting her manipulations of Hope and Liam's marriage. So much for her great love of Finn; the poor guy is not even cold in his grave yet, and Steffy, and everyone else for that matter, are already lining up his replacement. Even Kelly has no memory of daddy Finn and hasn't said one word about where he is, going so far as to call Liam to come over. 

Ridge's very non-commental response to Brooke's recent round of begging, and his very pointed and snarky "the only thing that matters is Steffy" told me everything I need to know. It should also have told Brooke everything she needs to know. Ridge is not coming home. He will never forgive her for kissing Deacon. This glob of greasy goo can do whatever he wants with whoever he wants including, kissing affairs, full throttle romances, marriages, and Brooke better accept it all. More importantly, Brooke better, forgive, forget, and make excuses for Ridge's abhorrent behavior. After over thirty years it is really just all too much. Brooke needs to cut her loses and move on. 

Thomas is a callous ass, but he is right. If telling someone the truth about their spouse and their marriage is "undermining" it, then so be it. Sometimes the truth hurts. Thomas may come off as interfering and harsh, but I say he is the one true friend Hope has. He is the only one that is willing to call Liam out for his shit treatment of his wife. Everyone else, especially Brooke, wants to make excuses and tell Hope not to give up on her marriage and her family. Why should Hope have to be the one that is always forgiving? Oh, right, because that is what her clueless mother has always done. If Brooke really wanted what was best for Hope she would tell her to let Liam go and find a man that would love only her. Why would she want to subject her daughter to the life of pain she has endured at Ridge's hands? Because this isn't about what is best for Hope, it is about winning over Taylor. Just like Taylor wants Liam with Steffy to win over Brooke. They both need hardy bitch slaps. 

I don't know what I am happier about; Donna being back, or Eric stepping out on Quinn. And really, ED or no ED, you just know John M was rocking a major boner in those scenes. Dear Lord but Jennifer Gareis looks amazing. Hopefully, this will put things back where they should be, and Quinn will reunite with Carter. 

18 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Agreed. Why not ditch them and use their salary money to hire a couple of new and interesting characters.

Yes! How about bringing Li on full time? Or maybe bringing Rick back, or recasting RJ. I would love to see some new love interests for the doormats women too. Nick would be awesome, because he would drive Ridge over the edge. Bring back Dr. Holden. 

They could also let Grace and Charlie go and make even more room for new blood. 

9 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Eric could experience cumming and going at the same time. 

OMG.......I am done......

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Damn, Quarter are still so hot together. I know they just flirt-talked, but it was hotter than any love scene Steffy has ever had, ever. I don’t mind if they let them slow-burn, but I better get that payoff. 

I need a break from Steffy/Sheila/Taylor, the whole crew. Has some conglomeration of them missed a single day in a month?? It’s burnout. Deacon can stay, though.

Oh, Paris, telling Zende about your feelings for Carter won’t make him reciprocate. Cross the hall, that’s what Carter looks like when he’s in love. 

• Love 15

How many motorcycles does Stuffy own?  I’ve never seen Stuffy ride one with high handlebars that is in the picture with her and Finn. Riding with high handlebars rather than her usual low handlebars make a motorcycle more difficult to ride because high handlebars leave you more exposed to the wind, hitting you in the chest forcing you back and making it harder to hold on. 

I don’t understand how Paris lost all that weight in just a few months. Her legs are like twigs.  Did the TIIC give her extra padding when she first arrived so she could have a very dramatic make over.  Her face doesn’t look all that thinner. 

It looks like Stuffy is going to recognize Shiela as the killer.  Well maybe.  

• Love 12

I noticed Paris has been losing weight some time ago.  I didn’t notice her legs today as I couldn’t see anything but that hair!  It controls her head movements with that amount of weight hanging to her waist.

Sick of the Steffy drama too, when is she friggin’ due to leave for her baby?!?  How are they going to write her out this time?  I wonder how she will manage 3 children and work?  Is having kids all about nannies now or does her husband raise them I wonder?

• Love 4

I was surprised when I saw Paris today. She’s lost a lot of weight! Her legs looked really thin and her breasts looked like she’d had a reduction. What’s going on with her? I don’t actually care for her acting ability but hope she’s okay after losing so much weight.

• Love 8

The only thing I see when I see Paris now are those extensions. I wish they would get caught in some elevator doors. I would love to see Carter tell Paris he just isn’t into her.

• Love 13

Wow Paris, way to throw a man under the bus! There was no need to tell Zende anything other than you didn't want to continue the relationship. Now you have started something between Zende and Carter that didn't need to be there. And all for nothing because you aren't the lady Carter wants.  

For someone who has been singing Paris's praises to the moon, and who has told everyone that she is everything, and was set on proposing; Zende took that really well, and frankly, didn't really seem to give a fuck until he heard Carter's name. 

Bad move Sheila. A psycho never learns. My guess is Steffy is gonna remember and Sheila will kidnap her or something, which will allow for the maternity break. That would be difficult though with her new bestie right there, and of course, Deacon knows Sheila went to Cliff House. At this point I really don't care; I am worn out with this SL. More importantly, I am worn out watching Deacon be that nut jobs friend, while Brooke sits alone in that big ole mansion pining for a useless gob of grease. 

• Love 12

We had really bad storms here today and weather alerts through Y&R and B&B. Did Steffy remember that Sheila shot her and killed FINN? I do hope I didn’t miss that!

• Useful 2
44 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

We had really bad storms here today and weather alerts through Y&R and B&B. Did Steffy remember that Sheila shot her and killed FINN? I do hope I didn’t miss that!

Of course not!  Lol it was the Friday cliffhanger.  Tune in Monday!  End this crap!

• Love 4

Why does Zende look like it’s pajama day at FC.  If thats not a pajama shirt, than it’s  2 sizes too big on him. 

No Zende, Paris and Carter are not dating, just exploring cardinal knowledge in their getting to know you stage of their relationship. 

• Love 1

It was hard to keep a straight face during that final scene. JMW alternated between looking like she had a bad case of gas versus a "psychic" in a trance. The smudged eye makeup and ghostly pale matte foundation/powder just added to the camp. KA and TK were equally as bad trying to prod Steffy to remember. 

I am kind of looking forward to Paris falling flat on her face as far as Carter is concerned. I think Carter is a waffler as well. I thought he told Paris that he loved her. But now, it's clear that he's still into Quinn. I think he's as emotionally immature as Paris, but she's only in her early 20s. 

I agree that Paris should have just told Zende that she wanted to end things with him and leave it at that. Why does the person being dumped always want to know WHO the other person is? I wouldn't want to know. Just leave it. 

I don't think I've ever seen Paris' legs before. Have they always been that skinny? I agree she's been looking thinner lately. I just think that (for once) the girls were in a proper support garment and the fabric of the top she was wearing was pretty sturdy and looked like it had some Lycra or other type of "hold it in" fabric construction. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Why does Zende look like it’s pajama day at FC.  If thats not a pajama shirt, than it’s  2 sizes too big on him. 

No Zende, Paris and Carter are not dating, just exploring cardinal knowledge in their getting to know you stage of their relationship. 

I think you mean carnal.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I call raging bullshit on it!

Sheila is going to conveniently leave LA just as Steffy is going to remember? Fuck that. 

No doubt that psycho is going to once again slink away and go into hiding until they pull her out again for another round of nonsense. 

The only person I feel bad for is Deacon, who has tried to be a true friend to Sheila. 

I want to see Miss World Renowned Doctor of Psychology's face crack into a million pieces. Hopefully, this will shine a bright beacon on just how stupid Tayloon is. 

Oh Paris, sweetie, you don't have a relationship with Carter. You did all that for nothing. 

• Love 12

How convenient that Steffy remembers everything except what she and Sheila were arguing about - the Sheila swapped Brooke's non-alcoholic booze for actual booze. I mean the rest could come flooding back but it's funny how that tidbit remains lost for the moment. Steffy's subconscious trying to keep Tridge together still.

JMcW gunnin' for that Emmy.  But gotta wonder when/how her mat leave will happen. Will she simply run away to grieve for Finn with the kids in Paris for a bit? Can Rick then swoop in to manage FC while she's gone?

Team Honeybear all the way. Is Eric a horny cheating dog? Yes. But I hate Quinn more and she's cheated on him twice so...

• Love 10

Just what do Eric and Donna do with that honey???  Must have to wash absolutely everything after and the other day didn’t they just get up and start getting dressed without even showering?  

Finally Steffy chokes it out.  Ridge didn’t look surprised due to his limited acting skills.lol  

Paris is now behaving like a lovesick teenager over Carter who is clearly not into her anymore…that lasted a nano second until the writers decided to have Eric and Donna involved opening up the door for Quinn to find out and have a meltdown in Carter’s arms.

• Love 15
3 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Team Honeybear all the way. Is Eric a horny cheating dog? Yes. But I hate Quinn more and she's cheated on him twice so...

I love watching these two much better than Quarter.  Eric might be an old goat but I think Donna looks way sexier and prettier than Quinn.  So have fun, you two!

And I think honey licks off just fine.   

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Sweet JAYSUS, Donna looks amazing in her lingerie. IDGAF about Eric, but if he is the reason we get #blessed with that amazing sight, then more power to him! We will get to see the slinky sexiness of Quinn soon enough when Carter is "comforting" her.

I'm gonna skip.over Steffy"s breathless and somehow constipated recollection... but I REALLY wanted to see Taylor have to sit with the destruction she has wrought. Yeah TayTay...ain't no mistake..it was your new BFF. TWAS Sheila SHEILA S H E I L A!!! Ah ha ha ha ha. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Is Eric a horny cheating dog? Yes. But I hate Quinn more and she's cheated on him twice so...

Pretty much and Quinn just gets away with so much rank shit that don't  care one whit about her "pain" about betrayal or whatever. Good for her and I hope Brooke smacks her nose with the Deric wedding invitation for good measure.

12 minutes ago, smartyshorts said:

I'm gonna skip.over Steffy"s breathless and somehow constipated recollection... but I REALLY wanted to see Taylor have to sit with the destruction she has wrought.

You may as well ask Santa to bring you a unicorn for Christmas than to expect Taylor to take any responsibility for the shit she does.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 15
On 5/7/2022 at 12:34 AM, LittleIggy said:

I think you mean carnal.

Dang spell check. 

Now I know for sure that Paris is Grace’s daughter. Confrontation and demanding.  Yes Paris, in time Eric and Ridge will realize that Carter still has feelings for Quinn with some instigating by you. 

Shiela you are an idiot. You should have left LA long ago. You never thought sticking around would jog Stuffy’s memory?  Give me a break. 

Hey Eric, I think you misspoke. It’s not pickle ball it’s tickle ball. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

I wonder if KB days are numbered?! I think she had signed a contract at one point but that might have been a while ago and I just forgot about it. I’m surprised that they revealed Sheila as Finn’s shooter so soon. I’m glad because BB tends to drag things out too long but even this was faster then I expected. Of course, there is still the reveal of Sheila switching the champagne labels but I guess that could be more of a Thomas reveal unless Steffy remembers it. I really thought they’d drag this out until after JMW maternity leave but I guess I was wrong. Truthfully, I don’t even know how far along she is because she carry’s really well. I’m curious to see how this plays out now since Steffy remembers and Ridge and Taylor are aware of it, too. Also, will Thomas fess up and suffer the consequences? 

• Love 8

Eric having an affair is a welcome break from Steffy and her entourage as well as Sheila making ominous faces.  I’m glad Carter’s over his feelings for obnoxious Paris. Hopefully him and Quinn take up by the end of the week. 

• Love 9

Way to go Taylor! Make your daughter doubt her horrible memories. I guess seeing Sheila shoot and kill her own son, and Steffy's husband, wasn't traumatic enough to make Steffy block it out.  No, a random stranger pulling a random robbery would have been far more traumatizing. 

World renowned my ass..........

I love Eric and Donna together; always have. She is the only woman who ever loved Eric for Eric. No games. No stakes. All the same, I have heard him say those same words a thousand times to other women/wives. Eric always feels at home when his dick is happy. 

Paris, desperation is not a good look. And you should know that relationships that are one sided don't work..i.e. you and Zende. Now, don't you go spilling more beans with your little girl mouth. Carter's feelings are just that; Carter's feelings. They are private, and frankly, none of your business. And he isn't acting on them. So, you keep your little trap shut. But would Eric really care? 

What I care about is how Quinn is going to find out? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

Even though I am not a Paris fan, I have to feel a teensy bit sorry for her. A lot of young women have fallen fast and hard for an "older man" in the workplace. They sincerely felt that they were "in love" and that the relationship actually had legs. Paris is just too young and inexperienced to realize that she was merely a rebound for Carter from Quinn. And even thought she was right to let Zende go if she didn't reciprocate his feelings, she should have left it at that. No need to drag Carter into it as he's no longer involved. 

But shame on Carter for leading her on by using the "L" word. And especially spitting it out in front of Grace. He is seriously messed up where women are concerned and needs some intensive therapy (NOT from Dr. Tay-loon) to get his head straight before he dives back in with Quinn or some other unavailable woman.

I guess the saving grace (pun intended) is that Carter isn't married. I've seen that happen too many times as well in the office.

I am also curious how honey-gate is going to unfold for Quinn. I think she will be hurt, humiliated and outraged at first. Then, I think she'll probably feel some regret, but mainly relief. She will be able to reunite with Carter -- guilt-free. I just want her to keep her hands off Donna. And yes, DAY-um! She looks hot in her undies. 

I am tired of Sheila and her ranting and raving. I am truly surprised by now that Deacon hasn't been clued in that she's hiding something. BTW, Deacon has been looking particularly yummy lately. SK looks like he's been hitting the gym. He's lost weight and muscled up. 

Sheila can disappear. Steffy can go deal with her grief by taking the kids off-screen and take Paris with them as a back-up nanny. BTW, I thought Paris and Steffy were "besties." Paris really hasn't been around much to offer comfort and support. Did she even go into Steffy's hospital room? Ridge can go too, just because. 

• Love 10
52 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

BTW, Deacon has been looking particularly yummy lately. SK looks like he's been hitting the gym. He's lost weight and muscled up. 

This is just my guess but could he be reprising his role in Season 5 of Cobra Kai?  Maybe that explains the better physique...

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

Can Eric be Liam’s father and not Bill?  Or is something in the water for men to become ping pong balls?  Eric is with Donna and thinks about Quinn but while with Quinn he thinks about Donna. Your solution Eric, is to be with Quinn and fantasize about Donna. But whatever you do, don’t yell out Donna’s name in the heat of passion.  It’s a little known fact but quite a few men cheat with a woman who has the same name as their wife 😉

I find it quite odd that dumb and dumber are just sitting there as Stuffy tells them Shiela is the shooter. Isn’t Ridge’s MO is to fly off the handle, rush out the door, and confront Shiela. Is Stuffy shedding tears or Botox?  

Come on Stuffy you’re not alive because Finn took the bullet for you, your alive because your still under contract. If Shiela really wanted you dead, there would have been another bullet with your name on it. There would have been one more shot nobody heard. 

Stuffy just has to confront Shiela.  Stuffy’s confrontation could have been the partial catalyst for getting shot.  Now Stuffy just has to confront Shiela one more time not even giving a thought to Shiela still may be  armed. Shiela, you have nothing to loose at this point, so shoot Stuffy, Ridge, and Taylor and go on the run with Hayes. I don’t condone killing but when it comes to those three entitled ass hate, I’m pro Shiela. 

• Love 7

I remembered my shooter but instead of calling the detectives and letting the police handle it, I’m going to invite her over to tell her off! That will show her that you don’t mess with Steffy Forrester. Well I mean you can kill her husband and shoot her but other than that, YOU CANT MESS WTH STEFFY FORRESTER. Luckily my idiot parents will allow this. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Stuffy just has to confront Shiela.  Stuffy’s confrontation could have been the partial catalyst for getting shot.  Now Stuffy just has to confront Shiela one more time not even giving a thought to Shiela still may be  armed. Shiela, you have nothing to loose at this point, so shoot Stuffy, Ridge, and Taylor and go on the run with Hayes. I don’t condone killing but when it comes to those three entitled ass hate, I’m pro Shiela. 

That’s exactly what I was thinking. 😂 That we’d get an Oberyn Martell/Game of Thrones twist where in being a blowhard dummy and taking his too sweet time in avenging his family in fighting his opponent to the death and ends up getting got in the end. I will laugh if Sheila shows up and it starts as a smack down on Sheila and then Sheila turns the tables and takes them all down and skips town with Hayes. 

Steffy hasn’t leaned a damn thing after her previous confrontation with Sheila where she shot her. To invite that woman into your home with just your parents as backup is dumb. Hopefully they called Deputy Chief Baker and he has cops waiting for Sheila when she tries to bounce from Cliff House. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I find it quite odd that dumb and dumber are just sitting there as Stuffy tells them Shiela is the shooter. Isn’t Ridge’s MO is to fly off the handle, rush out the door, and confront Shiela.

True, but only against people he can bully into doing what he wants or scream over until they STFU.

Sheila is under neither category.

As for Tayloon....dear God, I haven't been this baffled by a departure in known personality since....well, since Tayloon 1.0, honestly. But if she never acknowledged how her own shit behavior was undoubtedly a reason for losing one daughter, she certainly won't for nearly killing the other.

Brooke certainly won't win any mother of the year award, but even she was more concerned about Steffy and Hayes than Taylor was. And as usual, she got jack shit for her efforts.

• Love 6
(edited)

Sheila has never been afraid of facing off with her enemies, no matter how much backup is in the room:

Add to that Sheila shot Taylor and Brooke with three people present, so I don't see how any of these three fools thought inviting Sheila over was a good move. And invited her over without alerting anyone else, particularly Chief Lt. Baker. 

Dumbassholeriness at its finest. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 11