Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Just speculation here, but maybe Sheila will put a bullet to her head?  That would solve a lot of problems.

No such luck.  TIIC need to milk more drama out of this storyline. I’m guessing that Ridge will somehow blame Deacon and Shiela will try to use Deacon as her fall guy.  This storyline won’t end until Stuffy comes back from maternity leave.

When Stuffy is in a coma, she does her best acting especially because she has no dialog to repeat over and over again. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Or she’ll skip town with little Hayes. 

And this is how I think Hope, Liam, Brooke, and Deacon get lined up as suspects ultimately in the 'Who Killed Sheila' story I feel is coming down the pike.

Hayes is likely going to be spending time with Hope and Liam since Kelly will now be staying with them and Taylor/Ridge will want to be there for Steffy while she's in the hospital. By this point Sheila may be exposed and ready to skip town but not before she gets her grandson.  Hope would be watching the kids -including Hayes- when Sheila pays a visit with Hope standing her ground that Sheila will not get her hands on Hayes. (They could even do a reenactment of Hope coming in with a baby bottle for Hayes like when Sheila surprised Brooke all those years ago when she was warming a bottle for Hope). While I would love for Hope to unleash her martial arts skills on Sheila to save the day, I could also see Sheila shooting/injuring her and leaving her for dead (traumatizing either Beth or Kelly who witness it as a result) and running off with Hayes.  Hope, Liam, Brooke, and Deacon would all then be on the kill Sheila train - Deacon being framed by Sheila is one thing but her attacking Hope and traumatizing Beth would light him UP to take her down. Hope would be devastated she failed Steffy and Hayes by letting Sheila get her hands on him. Brooke would say enough is enough and want her dead once and for all.

Ultimately the killer will be Jack or the Hotel Dude always hitting on her. On the other hand Hotel Dude might stumble upon Hayes in her bedroom and too late realize he's a witness to not good things or delay Sheila to the point she gets impatient and kills him too.

Lots of twists and turns they can go with this where it affects everyone on canvas.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

I know that Thomas and Ridge could give a fig about Liam and there are many who like to think that Finn is Kelly's father but WTH did no one call him given the mother of his child was shot and in critical condition and his daughter at home with the nanny probably wondering where her mother was?

How is Thomas calling Donna and Amelia to make sure they take care of the kids but he can't be bothered to notify Liam and Hope of the situation? Why was it left to Deacon?

Understand that the Marone-Forresters are in distress but to have them think of Sheila's feelings before other relevant people is not making any sense.

Thomas is already on to Sheila. His look at her when she said 'I'm sorry' was totally 'What do you have to be sorry for? He may crack the case sooner than we think.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I suspect we might see Sheila sneak into the hospital dressed in scrubs and try to finish off Steffy by either messing with the machines or smothering her with a pillow. 

Yeah, I could see that happening.  I hope she gets caught in the act.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Understand that the Marone-Forresters are in distress but to have them think of Sheila's feelings before other relevant people is not making any sense.

I don't get why Sheila wouldn't be at the top of the list of suspects for the shooting. Ridge screamed to high heaven to anyone who'd listen about what dangers Bill and Quinn and Rick are at times (and went so far as to straight up lie about Bill taking advantage of Steffy even against what Steffy herself said!) but Sheila? The woman who gaslit his beloved mother and shot Taylor and hell, who threw his ass into a foundry once? Nothing but crickets since the wedding.

Granted, Liam is such a pathetic creature that it's hard for me to care if anyone respects him, Ridge included, but that doesn't mean they need to give any fucks about Sheila's feelings, ever, for anything. Despicable as the Forrester-Marones are, she's long earned their ire. And certainly her feelings shouldn't be put above those of the parents who raised him.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

I don't get why Sheila wouldn't be at the top of the list of suspects for the shooting.

Thomas was already tilting his head at her at the end of the episode so he's already catching the thread.

If it was just Steffy shot, then yeah, I can see them all looking to Sheila. But with Finn being shot and killed I get why they're not suspecting her. Finn was supposedly her beloved, lost baby boy that she loves so much and wants to build a relationship with.  They just can't make that leap right now due to a) the shock of Steffy being shot and b) right now they're not thinking through the scenarios and coming up with the one that led to his death - that he jumped in front of a bullet meant for Steffy and was killed by Sheila by accident. Once they start investigating they can easily put the pieces together - Deacon is gonna get interrogated by Ridge and Thomas no doubt so he'll definitely reveal that Steffy had been at the restaurant looking for Sheila a few days before and went to the alley. Once Thomas hears that he'll have to realize that Steffy saw him with Sheila and was trying to figure out what was going on - instead of her confronting him she likely confronted Sheila.  Not so hard to figure out that Finn getting shot would be likely because he got caught in the crossfire protecting Steffy at that point.

Deacon will eventually find out from the other bartender that the night of the shooting Sheila was there having a drink when Steffy showed up. He'll also remember (or should) that Sheila was showered when he saw her later to tell her about Finn and that she was shocked Steffy was alive - he hadn't told her anything about Steffy's condition and she just assumed/hoped Steffy was dead.

Once cooler heads prevail and a little poking into the alibis and who was where and when, Sheila's easily the #1 suspect.  What will trip up people is the the motive since Sheila and Steffy had come to a detente and the ire seemed to have cool.  Thomas will be the only one who knows (or eventually will realize) the motive- that Steffy found out about Sheila giving Brooke alcohol causing her relapse and was going to tell the truth. Which he'll then realize that his actions partially led to Finn dying and Steffy getting shot. Now what Thomas does then I don't know but I could see him realizing this, confessing all to a comatose Steffy, and then leaving to go kill Sheila himself determined to keep the secret of his role in it from his parents. Remember this dude blew up Rick's car over his mother and Phoebe so I can see him totally gearing up to try to kill Sheila.  Lots of potential for MA to shine as Thomas spirals and tries to make up for what he feels his did in letting Finn, Steffy, Taylor, and Ridge down.

• Love 13
18 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Thomas was already tilting his head at her at the end of the episode so he's already catching the thread.

If it was just Steffy shot, then yeah, I can see them all looking to Sheila. But with Finn being shot and killed I get why they're not suspecting her. Finn was supposedly her beloved, lost baby boy that she loves so much and wants to build a relationship with.  They just can't make that leap right now due to a) the shock of Steffy being shot and b) right now they're not thinking through the scenarios and coming up with the one that led to his death - that he jumped in front of a bullet meant for Steffy and was killed by Sheila by accident. Once they start investigating they can easily put the pieces together - Deacon is gonna get interrogated by Ridge and Thomas no doubt so he'll definitely reveal that Steffy had been at the restaurant looking for Sheila a few days before and went to the alley. Once Thomas hears that he'll have to realize that Steffy saw him with Sheila and was trying to figure out what was going on - instead of her confronting him she likely confronted Sheila.  Not so hard to figure out that Finn getting shot would be likely because he got caught in the crossfire protecting Steffy at that point.

Deacon will eventually find out from the other bartender that the night of the shooting Sheila was there having a drink when Steffy showed up. He'll also remember (or should) that Sheila was showered when he saw her later to tell her about Finn and that she was shocked Steffy was alive - he hadn't told her anything about Steffy's condition and she just assumed/hoped Steffy was dead.

Once cooler heads prevail and a little poking into the alibis and who was where and when, Sheila's easily the #1 suspect.  What will trip up people is the the motive since Sheila and Steffy had come to a detente and the ire seemed to have cool.  Thomas will be the only one who knows (or eventually will realize) the motive- that Steffy found out about Sheila giving Brooke alcohol causing her relapse and was going to tell the truth. Which he'll then realize that his actions partially led to Finn dying and Steffy getting shot. Now what Thomas does then I don't know but I could see him realizing this, confessing all to a comatose Steffy, and then leaving to go kill Sheila himself determined to keep the secret of his role in it from his parents. Remember this dude blew up Rick's car over his mother and Phoebe so I can see him totally gearing up to try to kill Sheila.  Lots of potential for MA to shine as Thomas spirals and tries to make up for what he feels his did in letting Finn, Steffy, Taylor, and Ridge down.

I was pre-disposed to question why wouldn’t they suspect Sheila but you are right that they wouldn’t suspect - initially - her of killing her own son. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

To be frank, if Thomas manages to off Sheila permanently and rids us of this menace once and for all, I'd consider forgiving all of his sins on the spot. It's about time the Douglas Family crazy streak is put to some good use.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 12

Is there a master bedroom in that little cabin?  If you have to use the couch, lock the door. 

Can TIIC either dry clean the mop that’s on Taylor’s head or splurge on a wig made of real hair. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, BoffoDaWonderSheep said:
2 hours ago, Angeleyes said:

I’d like an investigation on why show spent $4000 on the leather jacket Thomas has been wearing. 

That’s why they can’t afford to have Jack and Li, the parents of the dead man, on. 

Wow TIIC, talk about priorities 🙃 

In speaking of priorities whether Sheila is suspected or not who gives a damn about her feelings or notifying her anyway? Finn had two parents, he had a mother and her name is Li. NOT Sheila. They should be the first ones to know instead. Li is the only person I feel bad for in this. I think her reaction will be gut wrenching. As far as Sheila goes, I get Deacon consoling her as he doesn't even know about NYE yet. But Taylor is too damn far show. At least Brooke retains her loathing for Sheila. Even though she's a crackerjack Therapist Taylor should be allowed to do the same. Instead of fighting with Brooke over Ridge's lame ass. Although Lame has been getting on my nerves at lot less lately, he's still trash, but Kelly is his daughter too and he deserves to know her mother was nearly shot to death and her step-father is dead. Ideally the following minute or at least hour that her parents/brother were told. This show is needlessly weird and lazy when it doesn't have to be. 

• Love 12

I have to say that was some kind of stone-cold for Sheila to have the nerve to show up to the hospital and receive comfort from Taylor, the mother of the woman she shot in cold blood.

"World-renowned psychiatrist" Taylor offering the woman who shot her open-armed comfort. 

200.webp?cid=ecf05e475twxl50yw1eu7t7fzo3

• Love 17

I also found it interesting that Thomas was already side-eyeing Sheila. Granted, he has intel that Ridge and Taylor do not regarding NYE and Sheila setting up Brooke to get drunk. But it seemed more than that, as if he suspects, but then again, I guess BSC recognizes BSC.

I am willing to bet that seeing what lengths Sheila went to already to protect her secret, killing her own son FFS, even if inadvertently and unintentionally, and shooting the mother of her grandchild, Thomas isn't going to be singing like a canary anytime soon.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, BoffoDaWonderSheep said:

That’s why they can’t afford to have Jack and Li, the parents of the dead man, on. 

11 hours ago, Skarzero said:

Wow TIIC, talk about priorities 🙃 

In speaking of priorities whether Sheila is suspected or not who gives a damn about her feelings or notifying her anyway? Finn had two parents, he had a mother and her name is Li. NOT Sheila. They should be the first ones to know instead. Li is the only person I feel bad for in this. I think her reaction will be gut wrenching. As far as Sheila goes, I get Deacon consoling her as he doesn't even know about NYE yet. But Taylor is too damn far show. At least Brooke retains her loathing for Sheila. Even though she's a crackerjack Therapist Taylor should be allowed to do the same. Instead of fighting with Brooke over Ridge's lame ass. Although Lame has been getting on my nerves at lot less lately, he's still trash, but Kelly is his daughter too and he deserves to know her mother was nearly shot to death and her step-father is dead. Ideally the following minute or at least hour that her parents/brother were told. This show is needlessly weird and lazy when it doesn't have to be. 

Maybe every cast member needs to wear the jacket at some point so they can get their money’s worth out of it, sort of like The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I found Deacon comforting Sheila all kinds of uncomfortable and disturbing. 

Sheila is in a real quandary now. How is she going to handle the Steffy problem? Try to finish the job while Steffy is still out? Yeah, and Bridget walks in and finds her up to her dirty work. 

And no one thought to call Li and Jack? I would love to see Li again. 

But stupid and clueless and blind Taylor is gonna run to Sheila to comfort her? And I didn't miss Ridge's held tilt of admiration either. Just look at Doc, so compassionate and caring and forgiving. Yes, to a crazy psycho killer, but all Brooke did was want Deacon to have a relationship with his daughter, and she was crucified. 

I really don't care what happens as long as someone puts a bullet in Sheila's head. 

• Love 12
11 hours ago, Skarzero said:

Although Lame has been getting on my nerves at lot less lately

He's been missing a lot on the show. Not as MIA as Bill or his brother, but it's been a nice break to not have the worst leading man ever get so much focus since it seems pretty clear Liam will never be allowed to evolve past his fuckboy default setting as long as Brad Bell draws breath.

3 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

I really don't care what happens as long as someone puts a bullet in Sheila's head. 

And while they're at it, maybe empty the chamber of one of Stephanie's many guns into the casket the way Barbara Ryan did at James Steinbeck's final funeral. Then cremate the body and put the ashes on a SpaceX rocket just to be sure. 🤣

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

But stupid and clueless and blind Taylor is gonna run to Sheila to comfort her? And I didn't miss Ridge's held tilt of admiration either. Just look at Doc, so compassionate and caring and forgiving. Yes, to a crazy psycho killer, but all Brooke did was want Deacon to have a relationship with his daughter, and she was crucified. 

I didn't miss that either. Doc, the Saint. Blech.

And I am probably on the train to hell with what I'm about to say, but Taylor clinging to Ridge like he's a life raft and they've just jumped off the Titanic is making me feel a tiny bit that she's using the situation to milk it for all its worth.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

Go Li! She continues to be my favorite. Why couldn’t we have had more of her instead of the return of Sheila? I want to see Li personally take Sheila down. 
I did not need Taylor’s spoken word poetry recitation of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. It was all kinds of cringe. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

This is so stupid. Li cannot keep Shiela from seeing her son. Shiela just has to go to the county coroner’s office where she can identify the body. Since this is a potential homicide an autopsy would be performed and the bullet should be ballistically matched to a gun and possibly the gun owner. Yet to be know, if the police investigate the crime scene for finger prints and shell casings.  Li is considered Finn’s mother because she was the one who cared and natured him as he grew up but even though Shiela was absent from his childhood she is still technically Finn’s mother or birth mother.  

I HATE the way NuTay is playing the character of Taylor!  FF all her whispery aw shucks giggling lines!

Wonder how long we have to look at Steffy laying in a hospital bed.  How are they going to write her out I wonder.  

Where was Jack?

Brooke of course will head to the hospital to comfort her destiny. 

• Love 10
7 hours ago, Angeleyes said:

I did not need Taylor’s spoken word poetry recitation of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. It was all kinds of cringe. 

IKR? It wasn't like she was reciting Shakespeare. What a dud of an episode. I had to ff through the teary parental declarations in Steffy's hospital room. How they all could perform with straight faces was beyond me.

The only interesting bits were the interactions between Sheila and Li. Oh, and it's always good to see Deacon!

• Love 16
6 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Oh NuTay. Do please shut up. And stop picking at your fingernails.

Isn't it sad that as annoying as current Taylor is, Krista Allen is still an improvement over HTy? Because that woman skated on her looks for all of the 90s and usually resorted to screeching and theatrics that would make Thorston Kaye look like a mime in comparison.

Still, it's a shame Allen isn't given better material to work with because I think she'd be capable of coming through.

2 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

. I had to ff through the teary parental declarations in Steffy's hospital room.

Given that Tridge have buried one child, you'd think I'd be able to muster up some sympathy but alas. I just can't even with this bum writing.

Plus, I actually liked Phoebe.

• Love 13

Not only did we get Li, we got vicious Li. Unlike Taylor and her dollar store doctoring, Li, just like Brooke, is not going to give Sheila an inch. It would be proper and fitting for Li to be the one to figure it all out. I think she would be something to deal with, and maybe something Sheila didn't see coming. 

I wonder why no Jack? That is weird. 

I am not a medical person, but I do wonder about Steffy's unconscious state. Do people generally go into a coma from a gunshot wound to the upper chest? Just asking that because I don't know if I can handle weeks of this beside begging and pleading. 

I can't wait to see Taylor's face when she learns the truth and realizes that she was comforting the woman who shot her daughter. 

20 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

And I am probably on the train to hell with what I'm about to say, but Taylor clinging to Ridge like he's a life raft and they've just jumped off the Titanic is making me feel a tiny bit that she's using the situation to milk it for all its worth.

Well, I will be sitting right beside you, cause that shit is right up in Taylor's wheelhouse. 

• Love 14
(edited)
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

I am not a medical person, but I do wonder about Steffy's unconscious state. Do people generally go into a coma from a gunshot wound to the upper chest? Just asking that because I don't know if I can handle weeks of this beside begging and pleading. 

That would depend on Stuffy’s blood loss and if she hit her head on the floor.  I would imagine she had a massive blood loss since you can see that she is still receiving blood. Massive blood loss usually causes brain damage.  When Stuffy wakes up it’s more than likely she wouldn’t remember who shot her. 

I might be taking an unpopular stance but it’s not known yet that Shiela killed Finn.  Li or anyone else shouldn’t berate Shiela for being allowed to grieve for her son.  There wouldn’t be a Finn without Shiela and Li wouldn’t be Finn’s mother. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I  finally watched yesterday’s episode and loved the ferocity of Li. I don’t have an issue with how she treated Sheila. Finn’s biological mother doesn’t change the fact that she’s a despicable, murdering psychopath and sans her crimes in the alley, Li knows the rest of her history. Li is Finn’s real mother and her wishes trump Sheila’s. 

Elsewhere, I had all kinds of German secondhand embarrassment watching Taylor recite “Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.”

• Love 14

Drama just has to out trump reality. Ridge sitting on Stuffy’s hospital bed in his dirty street cloths and holding her hand with his grubby paw is definitely not what would be in the best interest of the patient. 

Once again I have to say if Shiela wants to see Finn, she can. As birth mother she doesn’t need anyones permission. 

I was so waiting for Marry Wells’ song “Two Lovers” to be playing in the background as Liam was professing his undying love for Stuffy. 

• LOL 2
(edited)
On 4/8/2022 at 2:47 PM, Waldo13 said:

Once again I have to say if Shiela wants to see Finn, she can. As birth mother she doesn’t need anyones permission. 

I guess since Finn was over 18 that is true, but that is absolutely not at all how it would work in the real world for custody and decision making. I think this has come up re: Douglas as people were unsure if Thomas has signed away all of his rights but if he had, Hope could move to Timbuktu and no court would stop her from taking him.

In general, I too side with Li on this. She raised him, she nurtured him and she didn't kidnapp him, isolate him for 20 years to gaslight and groom him into infiltrating a family that rightfully did not trust her or straight up let him think he was dead as her twins believed, among the other ten mile long list of crimes.

Li may not be aware she shot him, but Sheila has given no one any reason to believe she deserves consideration as a mother. Even Thomas, trash abusive father as he is, has made strives to do better, including acknowledging that his kid is doing good with Hope in spite of the suspect reasons he gave her custody. Sheila hasn't brought up any of her other children once, including the one she kidnapped because she "loved" her so much.

I enjoy what the character adds to this show, but Sheila can pound sand.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Well, she signed away her rights and frankly Finn can't agree to it because he dead. Thanks to Sheila. Plus Sheila is narcissist who only cares about her children because they are hers and only when it is convenient to her. She has about at 4 other children including one who is as crazy as she is, so she should go bond with them.

• Love 10

First off, no Jack and no mention of Jack. Very weird. I’m thinking Ted King said F off to Brad Bell since nothing came of Jack, Li or Sheila. Secondly, are we going to have to hear every person at Steffy’s bedside and talk about St. Steffy for all of JMW maternity leave? If so, I might harm myself. LOL!!! 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Is Jmw actually on her maternity leave and that's actually Steffequin? 

Liam can eff right off. Between running out of the cabin so fast he didn't even close the door, let alone ask Hope to come with him...to spewing his version of love vomit all over his unconscious ex...he was just puke worthy. And the flashback montage was outright disrespectful. (Plus, it showed Steffy's horriblest wedding attire. Ugh those strappy leather gloves and stiff black lace collar still hold up as one of the worst things ever perpetrated).

Give us more Li. All day. Every episode, Li spitting venomous truth all over the greater LA area.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
(edited)
On 4/8/2022 at 1:17 AM, Anna Yolei said:

Given that Tridge have buried one child, you'd think I'd be able to muster up some sympathy but alas. I just can't even with this bum writing.

Plus, I actually liked Phoebe.

Same, I keep waiting, thinking "maybe I'll feel bad for her tomorrow" but it hasn't happened yet, The writers have really fumbled it this time. I can't even say in good faith this is Steffy's comeuppance for being...well...Steffy. I know that it is or is supposed to be, but it all feels so flat and lazy. I don't feel sorry for her but I also can't jump up and say "Haha! That's what you get heifer!" the narrative doesn't do much to compel either reaction from me.

It's probably because everyone keeps singing her praises which I expect from her family but why Lameass? He shouldn't jump for joy or be stoic but telling her he will always love her is weird and uncalled for. We all know he didn't mean platonically cos B&B writers are like fuck that when it comes to M/F relationships. TIIC are throwing Steamless in our faces and Finn hasn't even been buried yet. Stay classy show... When Bill was shot there was a diverse reaction from the cast. There were people that cared (Katie, Brooke, Wyatt, Steffy, & Lame mostly cared but was understandably distant) vs. people that didn't give a shit(Ridge, Ridge again, Taylor, Pamela, Thomas, Sally, Quinn too IIRC) because they knew the kind of person Bill was. 

One thing that did make me very happy was Li telling Sheila off and standing her ground even as "world renowned psychiatrist" tired to placate her. To think, Sheila hasn't done to Li what she did to Taylor in the past but Li is the one taking the hard line against her. Equally as absurd, Taylor has showed more esteem to Sheila than she has Brooke since she came back to L,A. 

I would hope Tomass comes clean about NYE whether Sheila threatens him or not. He's crazy too, and I don't think crazy people scare easy lol 

Edited by Skarzero
  • Love 9

Shut up Taylor and stay in your lane. Li is entitled to feel any way she wants to feel about Sheila, and all your dime store doctoring isn't going to change that. 

Liam, my man, what are you about? Montaging about Steffy? Telling her you will always love her? Oh, I can see the writing on the wall. Steffy is gonna neeeeeed Liam now. She is a single mother of two kids, and Liam will have to step up. No doubt he will be stepping up and stepping in. My only hope is, like other's have speculated here, that Steffy and Bill finally get their chance. There would be added bonus because Taylor and Ridge's heads would both implode. 

I guess I have to support Thomas now. I realize that Dt. Hotdog is on the case, but we all know his lameness unless the perps come bearing special gifts like some Oscar Mayer's or Nate's Footlongs. And of course Thomas has secret intel that I don't think he will be sharing. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

I HAVE IT!!!  Steffy will not be in a coma for her materinty leave,   Prince Omar, still pining for his lovely Layla (Taylor) has found out about her "lovely" daughters situation and has decided if he can't have the mother he will have the daughter.  Prince Omar can  come take Steffy away to his castle in the middle east and she can stay there just like her mother did.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2