Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Brooke,  when you were agreeing with Stephanie,  🙄 you stopped too soon.  You forgot to add, slept with his brother, married his father...etc probably slept with a few people from the young and the restless.... 😵💫 SFTV

AND THOSE PANTS ARE NO GOOD! (your hair finally looked nice today though)

Edited by Sweetpea4Utoo
dumb
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Brooke. Yet another day of her sitting around in the ugly camel clothes and moping. BTW, what were those stains on her sweater? Hope we see a change of clothes tomorrow. Anyway, Hope appeared through the curtains like she always does for another tired pep talk. Brooke was flogging herself to the point of agreeing with Stephanie, and actually referred to herself as TSFTV. Enough!

I think (and hope) those were teardrop stains on her sweater, because a new one kept popping up throughout the episode. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Grace barges into Carter's home, insults him, degrades him, tells him what he is going to do; all without possession of the facts, or simply choosing to ignore them. Grace needs to be made aware that her dear little Zoey was a snake who broke Carter's heart. And what happened between Carter and Quinn is none of her friggin business. Carter should have been kicking crazy pants out of his house, but what does he do? He caves! Don't misunderstand, I am no fan of a Paris/Carter hook up, at the same time, I don't believe anyone has the right to dictate another person's life. Why push someone into a relationship with someone they don't want to be with? Does Grace care about Paris's happiness at all? 

Steffy is one nasty assed bitch, blathering on about how Brooke did this to herself. Oh, like when you jumped on your father-in-law's cock, creating your first who's the daddy mess. Then, what, a year or so later, you fell on your ex-husband's, creating your second who's the daddy mess. Yeah, it's called self awareness. Stupid heifer. 

Ah Brooke, you can just stop it now. Go get out of that horrible ensemble, go out and get a sassy new haircut, and go find Deacon Sharpe and start living the second half of your life. 

• Love 13

Will someone, anyone tell that none-of-your-flipping-business, go-back-to-whatever-rock-you-crawled-out-from-under crazy-pants Grace that Zoe fucked around (well, tried to) and found out and THAT is why SHE blew up her engagement to Carter. Zoe is the one who tried to go for the gold ring and then circlef back for the silver when the gold was snatched away by Zende himself. With an assist from Ridge.

I mean, WTAF, lady?

Carter was the injured party there and when he dumped her AS HE SHOULD HAVE and moved on AS HE HAD A RIGHT TO, it was none of Zoe's business. Or anyone related to her. Or anyone except Eric as he was married to Quinn. 

Zende and Paris had put the breaks on of late, agreeing to see other people, so again, two single, consenting adults can do whatever the fuck they want, whenever, wherever. 

Does Mama Grace also know that Zoe was fantasizing about married man Finn as well as Zende's cousin, Thomas? All while dating Zende. She and Zoe are two of a kind, probably three with Mama included. But do you see Grace wanting to pop a cap in anyone else's ass besides Carter?

And I'll go against the grain and say Carter isn't doing anything wrong her as far as friend Zende. One, I never saw them as buddies as much as they try to shoehorn the idea that two "brothers" should automatically be buds. I find the Carter/Ridge friendship more believable. Plus, it has happened where couples the world round started off dating a friend of their current partner previously. I agree that they should be open with it. Because they aren't doing anything wrong and shouldn't feel the need to keep it a secret.

I think it's more that Grace wanted to bag a rich, successful lawyer/COO for Zoe and have a Forrester for Paris, thinking they were her ticket to Easy Street. 

She needs to get a life of her own - stat - or get gone.

• Love 13

Why push someone into a relationship with someone they don't want to be with? Does Grace care about Paris's happiness at all? 

Other than Zende being a Forrester and presumable "into" Paris...what is Grace's agenda here?  And once Paris did the "But I love him" thing, Grace should've switched to...pressuring them to be honest with Zende instead of playing this "we are casual" nonsense.  Nothing is "casual dating" anymore once you've fallen in love with the other dude.

Carter needs to stop looking like a whipped dog in his own damn house.  He can't confidently stand up to PARIS, he has no shot against Mama Grace.

And I need Brooke to stop this self flagellating nonsense.  If you say  Ridge just wants someone else I'm not gonna stand in his way, I can applaud that and wish you well.  But this descent into "I'm a horrible person and my breath stinks, I should just go eat worms" is just too much to swallow.  I'm with Hope on this one.  

Steffy can go fall in a hole.  Maybe she can fall into the gap of Doc's shirt while she bento over double in the bed to spider tickle that grubby hobo.  That scene was all kinds of weird.

• Love 12

And also, can someone remind me why Paris will lose her opportunity at FC if she is in a relationship with Carter? Have Eric and Ridge become invested in who she is sleeping with? Are they pulling out that antiquated morality clause again?

1 hour ago, smartyshorts said:

Maybe she can fall into the gap of Doc's shirt while she bento over double in the bed to spider tickle that grubby hobo.  That scene was all kinds of weird.

Right there with you on that one. 

• Love 8

I swear SK is writing his own lines he delivers them so well!  He had me in stitches with his comebacks to Sheila.  

Ridge just lapping it all up isn’t he with the love fest going on at Steffy’s house now.  NuTaylor is not growing on me!  Her lovesick puppy adoration of Ridge is beyond belief and giggling too?  Is she playing Taylor or Brooke?  I don’t recall Taylor being played like this before.  Taylor had a demure laid back persona.  

With all the over the top celebrations going on over at Steffy’s about Ridge and Taylor reuniting there has to be a huge letdown coming.  Can’t wait to see Steffy’s smug face get taken out!

Surprised Thomas didn’t let out the secret to Hope about why Brooke drank.  Hope used to be his Achilles.

• Love 13

It only took a minute to decide that the Bold and The Beautiful’s name should be chanced to The Mundane and The Unrepentant.  To be specific, it’s Stuffy that is the unrepentant. Has Stuffy ever felt bad about her affairs with Bill or Liam?  If she does it’s as fake as her lips, hair, and face.  Stuffy justified killing Ally when she didn’t have too. Stuffy killed out of pure anger. 

• Love 8
10 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Grace barges into Carter's home, insults him, degrades him, tells him what he is going to do; all without possession of the facts, or simply choosing to ignore them. Grace needs to be made aware that her dear little Zoey was a snake who broke Carter's heart. And what happened between Carter and Quinn is none of her friggin business. Carter should have been kicking crazy pants out of his house, but what does he do? He caves! Don't misunderstand, I am no fan of a Paris/Carter hook up, at the same time, I don't believe anyone has the right to dictate another person's life. Why push someone into a relationship with someone they don't want to be with? Does Grace care about Paris's happiness at all? 

Steffy is one nasty assed bitch, blathering on about how Brooke did this to herself. Oh, like when you jumped on your father-in-law's cock, creating your first who's the daddy mess. Then, what, a year or so later, you fell on your ex-husband's, creating your second who's the daddy mess. Yeah, it's called self awareness. Stupid heifer. 

Ah Brooke, you can just stop it now. Go get out of that horrible ensemble, go out and get a sassy new haircut, and go find Deacon Sharpe and start living the second half of your life. 

Let’s also remember that Steffy wanted forgiveness for jumping Liam on mannequin night because they got drunk together despite her recently going into recovery as a drug addict (for which she also wanted her behavior forgiven). 

• Love 12

giphy.gif

This is what Hope needs to do to that snot nosed brat. How about a bitch let her father speak for himself? UGH! They have indeed pulled out Taylor's tarnished old halo and have everyone, including Brooke, busily polishing away. 

Taylor is sweet, and kind, and loving, and forgiving, and steady, and trustworthy. 

1. James

2. Hector

3. Darla

4. Bill

5. Breaking her oath by raiding another doctor's files to get dirt on Brooke

Fuck Taylor, and fuck her rotten TayBrats, and fuck all the damn Marone's. Which is another thing Steffy got wrong in her diatribe to Hope. Calling them "the Forrester's." As if. Not one of them have a single drop of Forrester blood. 

Wasn't that guy who came to retrieve Deacon the same guy who delivered the booze to Brooke's house on NYE? 

Maybe Deacon will somehow catch a clue...........

• Love 14

Again one minute observation. Brooke kissed Deacon is an apocalypse but Ridge kissing Taylor is euphoric. 

Hope is looking really good while Stuffy is becoming more of a hypocritical ass hat. 

• Love 9

Isn’t Steffy the woman who had two children and had to have DNA tests on both of them to prove who was the baby daddy? The hypocrisy of this person is astounding and I cannot believe that no one has called her out on that. Oh, and wasn’t it interesting to watch Ridge stand around and watch S and H argue about their mommies being the bestest person for him? Why didn’t he tell his daughter to shut the hell up?

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

Isn’t Steffy the woman who had two children and had to have DNA tests on both of them to prove who was the baby daddy? The hypocrisy of this person is astounding and I cannot believe that no one has called her out on that. Oh, and wasn’t it interesting to watch Ridge stand around and watch S and H argue about their mommies being the bestest person for him? Why didn’t he tell his daughter to shut the hell up?

Stuffy can say anything she wants about Brooke but Stuffy is no angel as is Taylor. But Stuffy has a selective memory and convinced her self that her and her mom never ever do anything wrong.  It’s the fake Forester world and the peons are just about allowed to live in it. 

• Love 6

The only thing that would’ve made Liam and Brooke’s scene any better is if Liam had told Brooke ‘Go get your man, girl!’ 

Steffy actually working her lips about how Brooke can’t blame the booze for what happened with Deacon and Hope not slamming her ass for getting drunk and humping Liam during mannequin-gate was highly disappointing. One day Hope is gonna snap on her ass like Aly did. Hopefully, Hope knows how to duck, Bob, weave and land a good hit. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

That scene with Liam and Brooke was so random and made Brooke look and sound like she'd completely lost her mind. Liam tried not to look bored to tears. He is not Brooke's therapist. He had heard Brooke's story thousands of times by now and he isn't any closer to answers than she is. Amidst her rambling, it was like she had a "moment of light and clarity" (TM) Brooke and she just bolted from the chair to go seek Ridge.

Left me scratching my head.

Yes. I do wish that Hope and Brooke would grow spines and throw the indiscretions of Taylor and her suck-ass daughter right back in their self-righteous faces! I don't understand why they don't. 

• Love 12
On 3/11/2022 at 9:42 AM, CharlizeCat said:

Where is Douglas when we need him? He would have had this figured out weeks ago!

Detective Hot Dog has recruited him to work on the LA Police force, since he's good at solving mysteries...

• LOL 16
36 minutes ago, Cindylou said:

Detective Hot Dog has recruited him to work on the LA Police force, since he's good at solving mysteries...

Still more believable than 2 accomplished, grown-ass women, spending decades fighting over a nothing like Ridge. $Bill I would understand, that they’ve spent their entire life fighting over Ridge (anyone, really, but Ridge is just scum) is mind-blowing. He doesn’t have a single quality that most people would look for in a spouse. Ugh, I could go on & on, but you all know. 

• Love 12
On 3/16/2022 at 5:21 PM, TobinAlbers said:

The only thing that would’ve made Liam and Brooke’s scene any better is if Liam had told Brooke ‘Go get your man, girl!’ 

Steffy actually working her lips about how Brooke can’t blame the booze for what happened with Deacon and Hope not slamming her ass for getting drunk and humping Liam during mannequin-gate was highly disappointing. One day Hope is gonna snap on her ass like Aly did. Hopefully, Hope knows how to duck, Bob, weave and land a good hit. 

If I recall correctly, Steffy was actually stone sober on Mannequin Night, or at most a bit buzzed. Liam was the one who did the drinking...which makes her judgemental bullshit even worse.

I continue to be astonish at how Hope has been neutered like Bob Barker's pets over the past four years since her recast. I can't say I liked old Hope particularly much, especially after Wyatt entered the picture, but she was allowed to call out genuine bullshit from Steffy for what it was and threw mountains of shade throughout the first time Brooke and Bill were a couple.

• Love 6
On 3/19/2022 at 1:20 PM, Anna Yolei said:

I continue to be astonish at how Hope has been neutered like Bob Barker's pets over the past four years since her recast. I can't say I liked old Hope particularly much, especially after Wyatt entered the picture, but she was allowed to call out genuine bullshit from Steffy for what it was and threw mountains of shade throughout the first time Brooke and Bill were a couple.

Is this because Bell Jr. has some kind of hard on for JMW, and thus, always wants her character to "win"?  No one - and especially not a (gasp!) Logan is allowed to call out Steffy for all the immoral/illegal crap she's done because Bell's Precious must never, ever be in the wrong...?

• Love 8

Imma bout sick of watching Brooke moping around, lamenting about losing Ridge. The pig isn't worth the time of day; he has hurt you, and disappointed you, and betrayed you so many times over the years, and yet you go on and on about how you keep letting him down. Deacon was right. Just look how much he cares; the minute his ego is threatened he cuts and runs to another woman. Classic Ridge behavior. Brooke is the one who needs to cut and run. Enough already!

Why couldn't it have been Deacon coming back there to overhear Sheila and Thomas? Now Steffy is going to know, and God only knows what that stupid twit might do. She has already killed one person; will she attempt to kill her brother now. There is no way she is going to allow him any opportunity to tell Brooke what he knows, because she is so desperate to have her mummy and daddy reunited. Such an overgrown baby. 

• Love 15

I just got a chance to watch yesterday’s episode because I was at the dentist for most of the afternoon. 

I have to say that the pain of having 3 teeth extracted is far less than watching B&B over the past few weeks.  Lurch growing a conscience is a unbelievable as Stuffy not wearing a wig or that Ridge can truly love anyone but himself. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Stuffy you were home long enough to change your clothes . That other outfit made you look like you didn’t loose all that baby weight or your pregnant again. That belt made you look a little thick in the waist. 

Brooke are you still drinking?  You gave up the best man in the world?  Maybe the best slimy slug in the world but millions of miles from the best man in the world.  Even if Ridge drank a thousand gallons Dos Equis it would even make him the most interesting slimy slug in the world. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Now Steffy is going to know, and God only knows what that stupid twit might do. She has already killed one person; will she attempt to kill her brother now

One can hope. 🙃

• LOL 5

Brooke has spent the last month in long beige jackets saying the same thing over and over to anyone who makes eye contact with her..I'm sure even the mail carrier knows what a terrible person Brooke believes herself to be. Now show has revived the dead so we can hear Stephanie say the same things for the next week or so. 

Then Sheila rehashes recent events with Thomas which she wouldn't have to do if she could've kept from gloating. But that conversation has been going on for most if two weeks..over different days in different places. 

Oh hey Eric. Glad to see you got to weigh in on how much of a gargling douche bag Ridge has been.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

I agree. Brooke has been looking pretty haggard lately and repeated the same lines day after day since January. ENOUGH! Geez. Hope has the patience of a saint. By now, I would have had Brooke carted off for some intensive inpatient therapy. 

It really made me angry and sad today when she confessed to Ridge that she can't eat or sleep without him. What a doormat. That slimy hobo isn't worth the dog shit under a shoe. And what really irks me is that Brooke never brings up how much Ridge hurt HER by having a quasi-affair with Quinn and drunk-marrying Shauna. 

What Brooke needs is to get out from under the drab frumpy clothes, get a good haircut with a deep conditioning treatment and live her life. Guaranteed. As soon as Sludge sees her out and about living her life, killing it at work, dating (yeah, right) and enjoying herself, it'll be "Taylor, who?" 

I am also tired of Sheila hissing threats to Thomas. Can we please just end this tired story soon?  There is nothing compelling or interesting about it and we know that it will end up with another teary Bridge reunion.  Which at that point, there really are no good reasons to keep Taylor or Sheila around any longer. Sheila should leave L.A. in disgrace and Taylor should slink away back to Africa or wherever she was and repeat the mantra, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me thrice, shame on ME."  (Has it been more than three times?)

I kinda dug seeing the old clips with Stephanie today. I only wish that they'd shown that classic scene after Stephanie busts Deacon and Brooke and reads Brooke for filth in front of Brooke's dressing room mirror.  I can't place the scene that was shown. But there are so many good Brooke vs. Stephanie scenes to choose from.

At least ... not Paris and Carter today. One saving grace. (No pun intended.)

• Love 16

Brooke is starting to sound a bit unhinged; can't breathe or eat without Ridge in her life? What a bunch of phooey! She has done just that the many times he has abandoned her. And once again she is begging that butt hurt manbaby to "come home." I just can't with it. This doormat version of Brooke is not entertaining at all. This is not Brooke Logan. Brooke Logan was a woman of passion, who was sexy and saucy. These horrible, unflattering, fawn colored outfits, along with that drab, stringy hair, is not Brooke Logan. Where is her fire and her verve? That old clip showed how she used to be able to stand up for herself. Now all she does is wander around her house lamenting, and crying, and rolling around in her love puddle. For three months Show, for there friggin months. 

It was nice to see Eric, although I see he has a bottle of halo polish as well. Taylor is this and Taylor is that. I don't think he felt that way when she stormed out of their bedroom in her PJs. 

Show is clearly trying to resurrect the old theory that Brooke is trash and Taylor is golden. That is why the Marone's are being allowed to run roughshod over everyone, breaking the law, and whatever else suits their fancy. No one will call them on their bullshit. Hope stood there and let Steffy rip her mother and said nothing. Brooke gives in and won't fight. The only one who sees things clearly is Deacon, but no one listens to him. And I see we continue with the revisionist crap, with Brooke saying how much Stephanie detested her, completely forgetting, or maybe overlooking, how they bonded at the end of Stephanie's life, and came to terms with their 30 year battle. 

Sheila has now overstayed her welcome. Could someone please arrange a hit? 

• Love 9

What’s with the coats and jackets today. Don’t they know it’s 85 degrees and sunny in LA?  

You are absolutely wrong Brooke. The worst mistake wasn’t letting Ridge go, it was falling in love with him in the first place.  If memory serves, Ridge has hurt you more than you hurt him. 

As an aside, Finn has a new Liberty Mutual commercial. It’s as dumb as the first commercial. Finn has acting dumb down pat or maybe it’s not acting 😜

• Love 7
11 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Sheila has now overstayed her welcome. Could someone please arrange a hit? 

I've been sick of her giant melon head for years now.  She gets lamer and more pathetic each time she returns.  From switching babies to switching labels...I still don't understand what she thinks she'll gain from "her best work yet".  Steffy and Ridge will not change their minds about her no matter what she does.  This show needs a good murder mystery and she's the ideal victim.  For real this time!

• Love 9

I guess those oversized barn jackets in boring colors are on trend this spring because Steffy was wearing one, too, only in that blush color that's so popular right now. Fug. 

Brooke's clothes of late have been so ugly and frumpy that "Worn on TV" hasn't even bothered to feature them! That icky beige with her too-yellow hair just wash her out completely.  The dense fabric of that jacket combined with the bulky white turtleneck make KKL look a lot heavier.

Brooke needs to fix herself up and get into some sexier clothes. Make herself look like somebody Ridge would want to come visit.  Not some begging pleading doormat with matted hair and who hasn't changed her clothes in about a week. She has given up all of her power to him. Big. Mistake.

• Love 13
17 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

The commercial I've been seeing lately is the same Liberty Mutual commercial Finn began with. 

I beg to differ but the new commercial doesn’t mention that he wants to come out of the water or the fact that they had to dub the commercial when he still couldn’t remember his lines.  Instead of Liberty Bibberty he wants to drop Mutual.   They are similar because the Statue of Liberty is in the background so maybe both commercial where shot at the same time. 

• Love 1

Make herself look like somebody Ridge would want to come visit.  Not some begging pleading doormat with matted hair and who hasn't changed her clothes in about a week. She has given up all of her power to him. 

That's just how Ridge likes his ladies though.  Broken and desperate for his attention.  Grovelling and willing to fist fight any other females near him...related or not.  And if he can feel like he "stole" them from the arms of someone who truly cared about them, its just a bonus.

Old Ridge liked to chase.  This rumpled troll likes to BE chased.

• Love 8

Guess we can assume that President Biden is #TeamTaylor. ;-) I bet the cast/production team is livid about the timing; they’ve hyped the heck outta this episode. 

Anyone know if they’ll air it tomorrow? Overnight? I was honestly looking forward to seeing the stars who aren’t on the show anymore: Thorne, Nick, $Bill, (especially $Bill). 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Guess we can assume that President Biden is #TeamTaylor. ;-) I bet the cast/production team is livid about the timing; they’ve hyped the heck outta this episode. 

Anyone know if they’ll air it tomorrow? Overnight? I was honestly looking forward to seeing the stars who aren’t on the show anymore: Thorne, Nick, $Bill, (especially $Bill). 

Ontario Canada got the anniversary episode with KKL today.  KKL looked beautiful especially compare to recently.  Her hair was full bodied and she looked great in her clothing too.  

• Love 5

I do remember a show long ago when Brooke was pregnant with Hope. She was showing some folks around the nursery. She was wearing a turquoise outfit and looked astonishingly gorgeous. I’m not savvy enough to find that episode but if someone could, it would be great.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I do remember a show long ago when Brooke was pregnant with Hope. She was showing some folks around the nursery. She was wearing a turquoise outfit and looked astonishingly gorgeous. I’m not savvy enough to find that episode but if someone could, it would be great.

I know the time frame you're looking for, which would be the episodes shortly before Bridget found out over the baby monitor. I'll have to use my Google-Fu later as I'm sure i.stuck it on a playlist somewhere lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I know the time frame you're looking for, which would be the episodes shortly before Bridget found out over the baby monitor. I'll have to use my Google-Fu later as I'm sure i.stuck it on a playlist somewhere lol

Thank you!!!!

• Love 1

OK. YouTube TV aired the "anticipated" 35th anniversary episode today. If you were pre-empted or otherwise didn't get to see the episode, trust me, you did not miss anything.

The episode started with Hope bringing dinner to Brooke. Brooke looked fabulous! I don't know how the stylists coaxed so much curl and volume into KKL's hair, but she was on fiyah. She'd traded the fugly beige clothes for a sassy one-shouldered silky blouse in gunmetal gray paired with some dark blue Navy-inspired trousers (you know, the ones with the buttons.) THAT is the way Brooke needs to be dressing these days. Showed off her figure and was just plain sexy.

Anyway, Hope prepared to leave and Brooke didn't want her to and said, "You know I don't like to be alone." Then Brooke fell asleep on the sofa. She woke up and Eric was sitting next to her on the sofa pouring tea. 

Basically, there were separate appearances by Eric, Thorne, Nick, Bill and Ridge. Each one appeared and basically lamented how much they loved her, still loved her and she'd never be alone. To which Brooke just kind of simpered and smiled. Then those exchanges were interspersed with old video clips of each coupling.

The saddest one was Thorne. He seemed really depressed and kind of gave the impression that he'd considered ending it all a few times. WH looked like he'd aged a lot since he was last on the show. 

The Eric segment was cute as it went way back to the very first episode where Eric met Brooke when Brooke and her mother were catering that infamous party at the Forrester mansion.

The Nick part was the best. KKL just sparkled around him and they actually exchanged words. He wore his dress white uniform that he wore when he married Brooke. The bad part was that their clips were accompanied by that awful "Going Back Again," song complete with a scene of JW singing it. 

The Bill segment was lame. He basically showed up and they had a conversation that ended along the lines of them agreeing that nothing more could ever happen with them, I guess because of Lemonhead Katie. Although he said that he'd loved Brooke because she accepted him as his was and didn't try to change him. 

It ended with Eric, Thorne, Nick and Bill standing before Brooke and gushing over her. Brooke was all demure and said while she appreciated them, there was only one thing she really wanted to hear.

Cue ... "Logan," and voila! Ridge swept through the front doorway. They embraced then after the commercial, Ridge and Brooke were dressed in black tie attire and dancing in front of the fireplace to "Unforgettable." Ridge had on a tux and Brooke had on a long red gown. 

Oh, yes, and the metaphor the entire time was a sad, dead rose in a vase at the beginning of the episode that was in full bloom at the conclusion.

I had to ff through the gag-inducing dance scene, so I don't know if Brooke actually woke up from dreaming all of that.

In comparing the five couples, if Brooke had to reunite with one of the men, I would vote for Nick. They had the most chemistry and looked like they were genuinely having a good time together. 

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

In comparing the five couples, if Brooke had to reunite with one of the men, I would vote for Nick. They had the most chemistry and looked like they were genuinely having a good time together. 

Brick was always my ship until TIIC decided to torpedo Nick's personality to make fetch happen with Bridge. But of all the romantic interests Brooke's had, he was by far the most well rounded and even after they split, they felt like genuine friends.

Bill is a distant second, mostly because I just can't forget the fact that he'd been actively bullying Hope during their first trust and the fact that deep down,Bill only wants a syncophant. For all that he spewed about Brooke never changing him, he was sure quick to blow all o that up along with Spectra Fashions for a skyscraper :| but still light-years ahead of Ridge.

• Love 6

I also got the Anniversary show and I really enjoyed it. Such a nice change of pace from the dredge we have been getting. Brooke looked fabulous, her eyes were twinkling but not with tears, and that beautiful smile was back. 

@CharlizeCat did a wonderful job of laying out each different scenario; for me the one that tugged the hardest was Thorne. Man, I was such a fan of that pairing. They had something very special because they had been friends for so many years before starting that romance. And I loved Brooke in that short haircut. Such a sad ending for them. 

My only disappointments were that I was hoping they would go deeper and bring in Connor Davis, another of my favorites, and Dave Reed, Brooke's first love. I was also a little put out that they didn't include Deacon. Yeah, that was illicit and didn't last as long as some of the others, but Brooke and Deacon had something very special, so special that she was willing to destroy her relationship with Bridget. 

As good as the beginning of the show was, they had to go and destroy all that happy reminiscing by having that butt hurt manbaby come in with his infamous "Logan." UGH! Talk about dumping a bucket of cold water on something. Absolutely killed everything a very lovely episode had built. 

So, it seems the whole point was just to reinforce how much Bridge should be. Except, that Bridge is so unbalanced. The supports sag on one side because Brooke is not allowed to mess up, yet that is all Ridge does, and expects complete understanding and forgiveness, while he stands in judgement and runs to other women. 

Windsor Harmon looked rough.  Jack Wagner looked good as ever. 

• Love 7