Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

For someone who claims she “doesn’t need a man to define her,” NuTay sure isn’t wasting any time spilling the tea she thinks she has on Brooke to Ridge. 

We all know how this is going to play out. 

Ridge will dump Brooke and run to Taylor.

Brooke will move on, potentially with Deacon, and/or the truth about Shelia’s machinations will come out.

Ridge will dump Taylor and blame her and their spawn for jumping to conclusions.

Brooke will take him back because she is a damn doormat  

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

For an experienced, world famous psychiatrist who has helped people all over the world, NuTay is having a really hard time telling Ridge the truth. She’s a mumbling, twitchy, smiley, mincing, jerky mess of a psychiatrist. I am not a fan of this new actress. And I hope someone will walk into Brooke’s house and hit Steffy in the back of the head with an axe.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Gam2 said:

For an experienced, world famous psychiatrist who has helped people all over the world, NuTay is having a really hard time telling Ridge the truth. She’s a mumbling, twitchy, smiley, mincing, jerky mess of a psychiatrist.

Totally agree. It's really a shame the way the writers have her playing this storyline. 

Unless this is totally her doing, the actress wasn't that bad at playing Billie Reed on Days.

• Love 7

After looking at the overhead shot of Stuffy’s house, it’s a lot bigger than I thought. So there is enough room for Ridge to move in and freeload off his daughter instead of Brooke. 

Did Taylor get cheek implants or is it just Botox like Stuffy. They both gave oddly shaped faces because of their cheeks. 

That is so rich coming from the waffle himself that Deacon secretly want to break up Ridge and Brooke’s marriage.  I almost forgot, it’s Saint Waffle.

Why does Stuffy, Ridge, and Lurch always have amnesia when it comes to their own past history.  Another one who has amnesia when it comes to the shit he caused Hope and his family. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

What kills my soul listening to Steffy berate and demean Brooke is that SHE has done just as many horrible things as Brooke. You are an enourmous hypocrite, Steffy. Also Thomass and Taylor.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

That is so rich coming from the waffle himself that Deacon secretly want to break up Ridge and Brooke’s marriage.  I almost forgot, it’s Saint Waffle.

It would've won some people over if they'd had Liam realize as he's ranting about Deacon and Brooke/Ridge 'You know, I really shouldn't be saying shit about ANYBODY so I'm gonna shut up now and just stand here and look as cute as I can.'

Steffy's got too much time on her hands for a CEO with two small kids to be running around town confronting her step-mother about her 'affair' and whining to Taylor about wanting her to reunite with Ridge.  Can Rick (preferably with a new ambitious hot wife to stir up trouble) come back and wrest control of FC from Steffy to bring her focus back on work and give Eric something else to do besides play piano for Quinn? 

• Love 15

Yeah, how does the CO-CEO of this international corporation have all of this time to play house with her husband, raise two children and mess constantly into her parent’s broken marriage? She cannot.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
On 2/9/2022 at 4:37 PM, TobinAlbers said:

Steffy's smug smile calling out Brooke for betraying Bridget

The only reason Steffy has been among the very few of Bridget's relatives not to fuck her over is because Bridget bounced ages ago. Wait until she becomes a regular character again and see how fast she tries to steal Owen or whoever else Bridget is married to!

I'll also take bets on how long it takes for her to bed one of Kelly's boyfriends once she's SORASed. Steffy's cribbed everything else from Brooke's playbook, so why not this?

On 2/9/2022 at 4:37 PM, TobinAlbers said:

Taylor, Ridge becomes mortal enemies with any man that looks twice at Brooke and who has Ridge's number.  Nick, Bill, and Deacon all fit that description.

Don't forget Grant and Connor! :)))

But seriously, Ridge has so many enemies over the years, and all of them without exception are due to his own arrogance and entitlement. Bill Sr hated him until Caroline's last breath and given the "prank" he pulled on her, he was entirely justified to do so. I hated that Rick often used some manipulative tactics that often had others as collateral damage but at the end of the day, it's not unreasonable for a kid to harbor resentment about the father figure in his life fucking off to play happy families with someone else and the callous treatment of women (and yes, Rick too needed to put some onus on Brooke for enabling the bullshit and touch grass after awhile).

On 2/9/2022 at 7:06 PM, Gam2 said:

For an experienced, world famous psychiatrist who has helped people all over the world, NuTay is having a really hard time telling Ridge the truth. She’s a mumbling, twitchy, smiley, mincing, jerky mess of a psychiatrist. I am not a fan of this new actress. And I hope someone will walk into Brooke’s house and hit Steffy in the back of the head with an axe.

Seriously! Taylor 1.0 for all her many faults could at least get to the point and she would've spilled the beans on Breacon the minute the door was opened!

18 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

It can never be said enough: shut up, Liam.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 12

Hey Steffy, remember that ride you took on the Stallion?  Your FATHER IN LAW!!!!!!!!!   if you are gonna read Brooke for some of the trashy shit she's done in the past, you better make sure your shit is clear.  I hate her "i'm a Forrester" attitude, bitch please you are a Marone , Steffy on her own is NO better than Brooke, she's done just as many shady things and cheated just as much, 

• LOL 5
  • Love 15

The hypocrisy knows no bounds on this show.

Steffy having the gall to talk about Brooke and Bill.

The same Bill that she fucked six ways to Sunday while very married to his son.

Saying that when it comes to Brooke, there's always another man. Bitch, you fucked your father-in-law and you fucked your ex while you were supposed to be exclusive with now-husband, Finn.

Then the kicker, talking about how Brooke slept her way through the Forrester family.

Heifer slept her way through the Spencer family. And also fucked her poor, dead sister's ex-boyfriend when the body was barely cold, cheating on her own boyfriend, Marcus, to do so. She also tried her bestest to have a very-married Owen (to Jackie) cheat with her as well as Oliver (in an exclusive relationship with Hope).

How she can fix her mouth to say such things, knowing her very checkered history is beyond me.

And for Taylor to agree with her? And charge over to Brooke's as if it is any of her damn business, which it isn't! Not in the slightest. She isn't married to Ridge, their kids are long-since grown (not grown up to be clear as they're the same sniveling brats as they were in diapers), so none of any of this is any of her fucking business!

Steffy came by her heifer ways honestly though as her mother slept her way through TWO families and whose last thought before nearly dying by earthquake/snowstorm was "Welp, better spread my legs for virgin James." But Brooke is the slut here?

Can someone, anyone, please drop them off the cliff just a few yards away from the House of Hypocrisy?

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

The same Bill that she herself would've fucked while married to Katie were not for Taylor cock blocking and having some sense of decency at the time to tell Steffy to do better for herself. And she was trying to get that D in her for the better part of two YEARS.

She can just keep her mouth shut about Bill forever.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 10

Finn is back on the Liberty Mutual commercial in NY. Finn plays a struggling actor in the commercial.  Finn got his shot on B&B and there is nothing new, Finn is still a struggling actor 😜.  

Yes Ridge, I kissed Deacon and I enjoyed every minute of it and that’s why I’m feeling guilty.  As usual, Lurch is a day late and a dollar short. 

Yes Stuffy, always another man like your a saint. Let’s see Liam to Wyatt to Liam to Finn with a brief interlude with Bill. Stuffy, at least Brooke is not a killer like you and Lurch. Do we forget that Taylor tried to kill Bill.  Lurch is a major dweeb making fun of Brooke with that Deacon just fell on my lips.  Hey Lurch, I guess Caroline, in passing out, just fell on your dick.  I guess Stuffy just happened to fall on a drunk Liam’s dick also.  

I’m having a hard time deciding who’s worse Grace or Shiela?  It’s basically a tie but the tie breaker, for now, is Shiela being psycho.  The jury is still out on Grace being a psycho. 

• Love 7

I was appalled but not surprised when NuTay delivered the delightful news to her lousy kids (with a smile on her face) that Brooke was drinking again on NYE. She could not have been smugger or nastier. Bitch.

• Love 12
24 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I was appalled but not surprised when NuTay delivered the delightful news to her lousy kids (with a smile on her face) that Brooke was drinking again on NYE. She could not have been smugger or nastier. Bitch.

I was disappointed in the writers portraying relapse as something to smile about or wish on anyone in recovery!  

I was glad to see Ridge punch Deacon although I am a Deacon fan.  I hope Ridge sticks by Brooke and the sanctimonious threesome get theirs! 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

The same Bill that she herself would've fucked while married to Katie were not for Taylor cock blocking and having some sense of decency at the time to tell Steffy to do better for herself. And she was trying to get that D in her for the better part of two YEARS.

She can just keep her mouth shut about Bill forever.

4 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Saying that when it comes to Brooke, there's always another man. Bitch, you fucked your father-in-law and you fucked your ex while you were supposed to be exclusive with now-husband, Finn.

Then the kicker, talking about how Brooke slept her way through the Forrester family.

Heifer slept her way through the Spencer family. And also fucked her poor, dead sister's ex-boyfriend when the body was barely cold, cheating on her own boyfriend, Marcus, to do so. She also tried her bestest to have a very-married Owen (to Jackie) cheat with her as well as Oliver (in an exclusive relationship with Hope).

How she can fix her mouth to say such things, knowing her very checkered history is beyond me.

And for Taylor to agree with her? And charge over to Brooke's as if it is any of her damn business, which it isn't! Not in the slightest. She isn't married to Ridge, their kids are long-since grown (not grown up to be clear as they're the same sniveling brats as they were in diapers), so none of any of this is any of her fucking business!

Steffy came by her heifer ways honestly though as her mother slept her way through TWO families and whose last thought before nearly dying by earthquake/snowstorm was "Welp, better spread my legs for virgin James." But Brooke is the slut here?

Can someone, anyone, please drop them off the cliff just a few yards away from the House of Hypocrisy?

I truly don't understand why B&B would think viewers would forget Steffy & Taylor's own sordid history. They want to present Steffy and/or Taylor as the white hats, but when viewers have seen with their own eyes all the immoral, nasty stuff, even illegal (shooting Bill, killing Darla, nearly killing Ivy) stuff these two have done, why would they think viewers would root for them?!  Or maybe they think they can hoodwink the new viewers and gaslight the long time viewers?!  

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

I was disappointed in the writers portraying relapse as something to smile about or wish on anyone in recovery!  

I was glad to see Ridge punch Deacon although I am a Deacon fan.  I hope Ridge sticks by Brooke and the sanctimonious threesome get theirs! 

Especially when you consider that Taylor is also an alcoholic and Steffy is a recently recovered drug addict. 

• Love 10

So Brooke kissed Bill is used against her, but Steffy sleeping with him is not mentioned. Or her sleeping with Hopes husband recently.  Thomas should not be speaking period after all he's done.

Then saint Taylor? Wth are we rewriting the fact she cheated on Ridge too? That she shot Bill?

• Love 10
12 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Laughable since Taylor slept with ALL the Forrester men and then went looking for the Logans.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
On 2/11/2022 at 4:07 PM, norcalgal said:

I truly don't understand why B&B would think viewers would forget Steffy & Taylor's own sordid history. They want to present Steffy and/or Taylor as the white hats, but when viewers have seen with their own eyes all the immoral, nasty stuff, even illegal (shooting Bill, killing Darla, nearly killing Ivy) stuff these two have done, why would they think viewers would root for them?!  Or maybe they think they can hoodwink the new viewers and gaslight the long time viewers?!  

In the past it was easier to do this when there was no archival site to re-watch 99.99% of all episodes. I started watching the summer of '99, where my first impression o Taylor was as a calm, collected wife battling tuberculosis while pregnant. Brooke at the time was battling Macy for Thorne (who I can't fully recall he was legally married to or separated from) while hating on my girl Amber. Given that, I was able to hate Brooke for years.

But then the Dee Bap channel had a handful of season 1 episodes and I got to see Brooke with her original program, including a nice, long period before she was involved with Ridge, and I finally was able to understand her appeal. A feeling that's only grown as more clips resurface. Mind you, I still do not consider myself a fan of hers per se, but I can at least say Brooke has come about her mistakes fair and square, unlike Taylor. And I don't think her first instinct if she hit someone would be to cover it up to save her ass.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I suppose there would be no show if every one of these characters weren't hypocrites! Steffy should keep her mouth shut about Bill when speaking to Brooke ... or anyone really. Just as Brooke should shut up when blathering to Quinn about cheating on Eric. And it goes on and on. There is barely a character on this show who hasn't slept through a family or cheated on a partner or committed a crime. No one should be getting on their high horse about anything. But then no one could ever confront anyone about anything!

Ridge needs to go to jail for assaulting Deacon at his job. What a Neanderthal.

Just as I hate it when women on tv shows or movies go after the other woman - yeah Ridge needs to take a million seats. Ridge needs to talk to his wife, the one who took vows with him. Deacon has nothing to do with all that. Deacon cannot break up their marriage, only they can.

I kinda like the new Taylor, I mean at least they don't have her running around like an insane person like the last few Taylor appearances. I just wish she wasn't still hung up on stupid Ridge. And Steffy and Thomas acting like getting their parents back together is the most important thing in the world is beyond stupid. How old are they?!?

• Love 7

Several of us have mentioned how thin NuTay is looking. I especially noticed it the past few days when she was wearing the black slacks and grey sweater. She seems to stand and move to exaggerate her physique. Her facial ticks are more exaggerated also. There’s something not right about this actress.

• Love 5

On one hand it's nice to see a close sibling relationship on the show between Thomas and Steffy. One the other, they're so obnoxious, judgemental, and so completely lacking in self-awareness that you want them both to go splat over the cliffside for their actions.

I'll give Ridge this - I still think Liam was well within his rights to drop Steffy when he found her and a shirtless Wyatt snuggling in his bed back in the day - but at least Ridge didn't just take Taylor's word for it and sat down and asked Brooke to tell him in detail what happened. He was somewhat willing to hear her out and rather than run off in a rage and tell her it was OVER he bounced to tell her he needed to get some air which at the time seemed reasonable until he went and sucker punched Deacon. As a designer, Ridge should be more thoughtful about his hands since he uses them in his job but if wants to play stupid games, he can win stupid prizes when Deacon rightfully defends himself and beings smashing some bones with a flying kick or two.

"I don't know what I keep sabotaging our marriage.'

Because deep down inside, Brooke, you know the reality of your 'Destiny' with Ridge is that he doesn't give you everything you need, want, and know you deserve in a relationship. Nick, Bill, and Deacon all showed you that there are other loves than Ridge.

And the sabotaging isn't solely on Brooke. Ridge has done his share of stupid actions that weakened (or should've) the foundation of their relationship. When Ridge divorced Brooke  over a text message with an ex who is the father of one of her children, she should've closed the door on him permanently; in a way she's like Steffy in her delusions with Liam for so long; Brooke is so invested in the Destiny narrative she created for her and Ridge that even when he's used, abused, and dumped her a dozen times over she keeps pushing back to will them together. If at age 55+ you can't make it work maybe it's not meant to be.

• Love 13

Brooke? Stop talking to anyone about NYE. You don’t owe Steffy orNuTay a word. And for heaven’s sake, lock your front door! Steffy, your ass was hanging out below that “skirt” you were almost wearing today. Do you people even have a mirror on that set?

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Taylor was a character I didn’t mind but this version of her I hate! Steffy has always been hateful but the two of them together passing judgment on Brooke is insane!  Steffy says of Ridge “he can forgive the drinking” ??!!  

Is Steffy donning the wig again or is it a new one?  

I wish Deacon had really let Ridge have it but nice to see Brooke immediately run to Deacon’s side asking if he was alright!  That should further piss Ridge off.  Deacon said something significant to the “why did I drink” narrative Brooke continues to repeat.  He said Brooke was already drinking when he returned meaning it had to be the champagne bottle as she only went for the vodka after he got there.  

• Love 7

Hmmmm….

Was Deacon being calculating in when he heard Brooke’s voice that he stopped fighting so that Brooke walked in on Ridge fighting him?

Or was it simply that once Deacon heard her voice he got distracted with Ridge (the ass) going in for the kill?

Until Deacon admits it to Sheila, I think Deacon allowed himself to be distracted with no calculation. I’d even go as far as saying that Deacon didn’t want Brooke to see him beating up Ridge but I don’t think he set Ridge up to gain Brooke’s sympathy.   

And I’ve got my issues with Deacon but when he told Ridge to put up or shut up, I cheered. And then cheered some more when he handed Ridge his ass. The look on Ridge’s face when he saw Deacon was throwing kicks was priceless. And of course Ridge fights with no honor. Almost using a broken broomstick to fight/shiv until Deacon called him out on it.

Steffy’s smug and hypocrisy with Hope was abhorrent. The next time Steffy screws up- and she will- Hope shouldn’t show her a bit of compassion and instead pay for full page ads in a Spencer pub tabloid to spread the news and drop hourly updates on Tik Tok with the juicy details. Sheila needs to start making her life hell again. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Now I know where Stuffy got her fantastic personality from. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. Taylor is another self righteous ass hat who’s shit doesn’t stink. Another POS who comes to Brooke’s home to bastardized her. 

Yes Stuffy, it was decades and decades of bad behavior by Brooke but Stuffy your still are young enough to have decades and decades of bad behavior. 

Fuck Stuffy and Fuck Taylor and the horses they road in on. While we are at it fuck TIIC for allowing Ridge to come out semi victorious with sucker punching Deacon.  TIIC also allowed Ridge to beat up on Bill. Those are two men that Ridge really should not have gotten the upper hand. 

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Good fight scene. That’s all I have.

I thought it was the most fake fight scene I’ve ever seen on a soap. These guys are too old to do it realistically.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I thought it was the most fake fight scene I’ve ever seen on a soap. These guys are too old to do it realistically.

I guess I have low standards. LOL!!!!  Also, I’ll put any woman/woman catfight as the most fake ever in daytime. They are awful. The catfight on Generations between Doreen & Maya was the only good one. Now, that was a catfight for the ages. Good memories. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I guess I have low standards. LOL!!!!  Also, I’ll put any woman/woman catfight as the most fake ever in daytime. They are awful. The catfight on Generations between Doreen & Maya was the only good one. Now, that was a catfight for the ages. Good memories. 

Just looked up the Generations catfight and boy howdy those ladies put Deacon/Ridge to shame!  Heels kicked off, earrings removed, dresses ripped and raspy breathing. Peacock needs to air the full series and consider a resurrection. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, ByaNose said:

My favorite cat fight was between Krystle and Alexis in the pond on Dynasty. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Waldo13 said:

My favorite cat fight was between Krystle and Alexis in the pond on Dynasty. 

I’m so old I watched this when it originally aired - and I really  shouldn’t have watched the show since I was a tween, but luckily for me, my parents were a bit lax with bedtimes. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, norcalgal said:

I’m so old I watched this when it originally aired - and I really  shouldn’t have watched the show since I was a tween, but luckily for me, my parents were a bit lax with bedtimes. 

The fight happened in 1982, so your not that old 😉. I rewatched it a few times on YouTube. It almost looks real.  In interviews, Linda Evans and Joan Collins said they had a lot of fun doing that scene. 

• Love 2

As far as low-budget soap fights go, this looked about as realistic as possible*.  Although Deacon is a karate-man, this is one time where TK's ogre-like bulk works.  It's not  uncommon for grapplers/wrestlers to best martial artists in MMA/UFC fights so this matchup seemed decently plausible.  I guess TK's hiatus will come while Deacon recuperates at Brooke's house because "he has nowhere else to go"?

*For a recent ridiculous example, see the recent fight among sixty- and seventy-year old men on GH.  Showed them removing their jackets, advancing towards each other and then . . . the disheveled aftermath.  Not one punch shown.  Hilarious.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

C'mon, Deacon ... I was really disappointed that martial-arts talent Deacon, didn't kick that out-of-shape greaseball's ass. 

Steffy's look yesterday reminded me of "Valley of the Dolls." Different valley. Different slut.

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Hope was right, Steffy is the last person that should accuse others of wrongdoing.  In fact, everyone on this show has done bad things.

Who is Taylor to criticise Brooke for drinking?  This is Taylor Hayes, the person who got drunk and drunk flailed with Hector exclaiming "I'm Taylor Hayes!"  And the same Taylor who went and killed her ex-sister-in-law and then covered it up from her ex-niece for months.

The way that Steffy and Taylor are going on and on like harpies about Brooke is probably one of the reasons why I have always been Team Brooke.  No matter what transgressions Brooke commits, she can't hold a candle to Steffy and Taylor.

Did Jackie Wood recently do something to her face?  Her eyes look really squinty and her face/cheeks look so puffy.  I think she's had plastic surgery before but this time around she looks so much less natural than she used to be.  If she did have something done recently, she's going down the path of Hunter Tylo and ruining her face.

• Love 6

I suppose there would be no show if every one of these characters weren't hypocrites! Steffy should keep her mouth shut about Bill when speaking to Brooke ... or anyone really. Just as Brooke should shut up when blathering to Quinn about cheating on Eric.

The difference between Shrill Brooke and high horsing heifer bitch Steffy is that Quinn threw all of Brooke's BS & hypocrisy back in her face despite Quinn objectively being worse(captive cabin, attempted murder). Quinn still managed to defend herself & blast Brooke as she tried to come for her. Steffy OTOH just gets to run her mouth without Brooke or anyone truly reading her hypocrite ass for filth in return, same goes for her mother/brother. They just go on and on endlessly and no one throws their (worse)actions, not to mention criminal pasts in their faces. The little bones they threw Hope yesterday were ok. But of course Steffy had a deflection/answer for everything, Brooke has a pattern(you & your family does too bitch) and she still clings to her Logans always win lie. Considering her father a prize to win, instead of a person. That alone shows how immature and shitty Steffy will always be. 

I was confused when Hope said that Steffy's done things she regrets. Hope of all people should know that Steffy treated her emotional abuse/torture of her like it was divine birthright. Steffy doesn't regret a damn thing. 

On 2/14/2022 at 1:36 AM, TobinAlbers said:

On one hand it's nice to see a close sibling relationship on the show between Thomas and Steffy. One the other, they're so obnoxious, judgmental, and so completely lacking in self-awareness that you want them both to go splat over the cliffside for their actions.

It's interesting because after Bethgate, and her coming between him and Sally, they shouldn't even be all that cool with each other. Victoria Newman's frosty bitch treatment of her brother Adam is how Steffy should treat Tomass, all things considered. But I already know that's how they're both going to treat R.J, if/when TIIC remembers he exists. 

Edited by Skarzero
  • Love 5
22 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I actually thought it looked pretty decent, and they added makeup in between takes to do the cuts/bruises.

It was way better than the fight between Ronnnn Mosssss Ridge and Kyle Lowder Gorillarick on the roof that ended up with Rick going over the edge and Ridge screaming "RIIIIIIICCCCKKKKK!!!!" 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

I don’t understand why the writers would have Hope just stand around for 3 days while Steffy berates, insults and demeans her mother. I’d have slapped the shit out of that snot 2 3/4 days ago. I cannot stand how that woman sneers and acts so superior!

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

I don’t understand why the writers would have Hope just stand around for 3 days while Steffy berates, insults and demeans her mother. I’d have slapped the shit out of that snot 2 3/4 days ago. I cannot stand how that woman sneers and acts so superior!

100%....Also Steffy is being a nasty heifer to Hope and if somebody was tuning in for the first time they would think that these two don’t have any history together because Steffy talks to her like she’s just some random stranger who’s mother she hates....The nastiness spewing out of her would never let you think that these two are supposed to be “blending their family” (an idea I always thought was ridiculous but that’s beside the point)

I wish that hope would have said to this heifer it’s between your father and my mother and let’s keep it that way and walked out of the office with no backward glance but she just stood there and took all of Steffy’s nastiness and honestly I can barely look at that heifer now...In my opinion JMW plays her with not a shred of self-awareness ....it’s all nasty all the time ....not a hint of anything else

• Love 13

Today, in the replay of the fight, it became more evident that Ridge suckered punched Deacon after he heard Brooke’s voice calling Ridge’s name. 

Why is Hope being so nice to Stuffy and not giving her shit for all the times she came between Liam and her. How about two pregnancies and two required paternity tests. I believe Hope knows about Stuffy riding the Stallion. Was Stuffy born with a stick up her ass or is it places there every morning as she puts on her daily war paint?  

Deacon is more of a man than you will ever be Ridge. Your nothing but a grimy greasy slug. 

Do TIIC actually expect me to fantom the fact that if Taylor wasn’t back in town Ridge doesn’t have a safety net in her arms?  Didn’t Ridge use Shanna as a safety net when Brooke kissed Bill?  Ridge can’t wait to rush into another woman’s arms to deal with his problems of being an egotistical dictator and a major ass wipe.  Brooke, wake up a smell the roses and send Ridge packing. He’s not worth one of your tears.  Ridge you actually made me feel sympathy for Brooke. 

• Love 12
12 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

C'mon, Deacon ... I was really disappointed that martial-arts talent Deacon, didn't kick that out-of-shape greaseball's ass. 

Agree, but I think Deacon stopped fighting on purpose because he wanted Brook to see Ridge as the aggressor....beating the hell out of Deacon.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

I’m about to do something I don’t think I’ve ever done, certainly not in the last several years. I’m about to compliment TK. 

I thought TK was great in the fight scenes & the aftermath. He rarely, rarely shows any passion at all, but it was there with Deacon. It’s so odd, because his best scenes are with strong, male counterparts, namely Deacon & $Bill. They should quit having him be schmoopy as often as they do. Romance isn’t his forte, but his chemistry skyrockets in scenes with other strong men. Not saying make Ridge gay/bi, I’m not $Bill, but just tone down the lovey dovey stuff that he kinda sucks at. 

Edited by nkotb
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
38 minutes ago, nkotb said:

They should quit having him be schmoopy as often as they do. Romance isn’t his forte, but his chemistry skyrockets in scenes with other strong men. Not saying make Ridge gay/bi, I’m not $Bill, but just tone down the lovey dovey stuff that he kinda sucks at. 

Soaps used to be famous for tailoring storylines around their actors' strong points.  Taylor, for example, used to have that stoic, ice princess front, characterized by the lone tear running down her cheek.  Hunter Tylo excelled at that.  Then the writers in their infinite wisdom made Taylor a drunk, and prone to hysterics, which Hunter Tylo did not excel at.   You can imagine the outcome.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

I’m no fan of Brooke but I wouldn’t wish Ridge on my worse enemy. Check that, I do wish Ridge on Taylor and Stuffy. They deserve that abuser. I’m talking about that Ridge has emotionally bullied Brooke for years. Brooke is the one that has to walk on egg shells not to piss Ridge off. Ridge does what he wants when he wants. He really didn’t have to go to wherever he went and trust he would be back NYE. 

The same for Stuffy. She’s another spouse that is an emotional bully.  Finn is not allowed to think for himself.  When was the last time you actually saw Ridge and Stuffy truly happy unless they are riding their high horse making others a miserable as they are. 

From the video they could tell that Deacon stayed overnight but could someone please tell me how they know Deacon was in Brooke’s bed?  Hey Lurch STFU. Didn’t you do more than make out with your fathers girlfriend, Caroline, after they broke up for one night?  

I can’t believe I’m saying this but I would rather watch Paris, Carter, and Grace than Stuffy, Lurch, and Taylor.  The stage settings are so common place. Substitute Ridge for Eric and Quinn with Brooke and there is proof that TIIC have the imagination of a door knob. 

• Love 7

Ridge aimed to kick Deacon 1) while he was down and 2) when Brooke was kneeling next to him and could've been hurt had he followed through.

Ridge is a crappy excuse for a man and a human being. He is NOT prize.

Hope, go enlist your brother, Rick, to come claim his birthright as sole CEO of FC so he can remind Steffy that 1) her poop does stink, 2) Marones shouldn't toss stones and 3) Rick ain't afraid to throw hands or fire bullets (I see you Thomas) and 4) He's got both Steffy and Taylor's numbers to call them out on their 'bad choices' with him as well.  I don't want asshole CEO Rick that was running rampant with Maya, but someone needs to take the air out Taylor and The Taytots and hit them where it'll hurts - Forrester Creations.  Rick, Hope, Brooke, and Zende will keep things afloat just fine. If they need another designer, bring on a new designer for a fresh infusion of a character.

• Love 11