Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Bony Taylor dressed in a baggy sweater and pants to hide how thin she is just makes her look lost in the clothes.  

Well I guess Brooke will be crying now for the next 3 weeks while the fight scene and Ridge’s last words to her are repeated ad nausem.  

Steffy and Thomas barely caught a breath in their badgering Ridge to dump Brooke.  JMW is really starting to show in that open jacket and a mini skirt to boot along with a maxi wig.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
25 minutes ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Bony Taylor dressed in a baggy sweater and pants to hide how thin she is just makes her look lost in the clothes.  

Well I guess Brooke will be crying now for the next 3 weeks while the fight scene and Ridge’s last words to her are repeated ad nausem.  

Steffy and Thomas barely caught a breath in their badgering Ridge to dump Brooke.  JMW is really starting to show in that open jacket and a mini skirt to boot along with a maxi wig.

You are depressingly correct. I will have a lot of time freed up in the coming weeks.

• Love 7

Hope really needs to stop letting Steffy berate her when she just cheated with Liam. Telling her to take Liam back. Slept with Bill. Taylor also shot people, drunk driving and a laundry list of more. 

Thomas also after all he's done and even himself going after Brooke. 

• Love 13
6 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Oh, what a shock that Ridge is already consoling himself in Taylor's bony arms.

RIdge-Steffy-hug-BB-CBS.jpg?resize=1024,

And Thomas, hiding Ridge's phone so he can't see Brooke called him?

What is he, twelve? 

image.png.98d3f578880e14c05520600ed3b00037.png

He *LITERALLY* did this 13 years and four Thomases ago, and it sure didn't work out for him and Steffy then, either.

I'm so very tired.

I don't have anything new to add to what's been said about the Taytots, because what can even be said? They're all objectively horrid people who get no comeuppance, ever, for anything. If it had to do with a genuine beef with Hope, Steffy wouldn't have been treating Ivy like shit and would have been honest to the police about Ally--i am at a table for one on this, but homegirl was off her damn rocker and I cannot begrudge her self defense. But damn, the cover up for months did her no damn favors. I mean Taylor was trying not to go to jail for drunk driving...what was her excuse?

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

To be, or not to be: that is the question: Whether tis nobler in the mind to to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune Or take up arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing end them?  To die: to sleep; No more; and by sleep we say end. 

I’m is essence quoting Shakespeare for two reasons. The first is for Brooke. Is putting up with Ridge’s dictatorship and the hypocrisy of Stuffy, Lurch, and Taylor actually worth it or to have peace of mind that you don’t have to live on egg shells always worried about pissing off Ridge. In addition, think about Hope being able to ignore the pseudo Foresters.    

The second reason is for the B&B watches who are fed up with the shit ass story lines and the rehashing of dialog and the redundancy of stupid ass plots.  Do we continue to suffer or do we rise up therefore finding something else to do for 20 min of our day. For me, it will be mostly compressing 20 mins into 3 mins via FF. 

• Love 7

Yeah, I've skimmed the "highlights" lately, but I don't think I've watched a full episode since Christmas. Nor do I need to, since we've had one story, five lines and flashbacks of the same 2 scenes in every other episode for the past six weeks.

• Love 11

I think we should have started a lottery betting on how many times Brooke would have said “I can’t figure out what gave me that overwhelming desire to drink”, and Steffy saying” Brooke has cheated on you so many times. Mom wouldn’t have done that!” Etc, etc. Ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto.

• LOL 3

Thomas is acting like a child, hiding the phone, deleting the messages, then tackling her basically to not let her in.

The writing is eye rolling. I like Taylor, prefer over Brooke but she's no saint. 

• Love 4
On 2/16/2022 at 4:58 PM, Foghorn Leghorn said:

I’m so tired of watching these ‘children’ obsessing about getting mommy and daddy back together.  I realize divorce is traumatic for children, but come on,  they’re in their mid 30’s at least.  They act like the whole family will be together again,  with daddy driving them to school and having family game night. 

g  

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

So are Hope and Liam also ditching work now to deal with NYE-gate? 

Brooke sniveling and groveling after that loser ... No. Words. I really can't deal with her right now. Yes, Brooke. You CAN live without Ridge. You've done it before. Remember?

I started a drinking game for when any character proclaims, "We can work through it." 

The same whenever Ridge wrings his hands and whines, "I'm tired. I can't do this anymore." 

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Love 5

I don't get why either woman wants him. Taylors letting Steffy beg for him to choose her looks pathetic.

These 2 adults doing parent trap like kids looks pathetic. Thomas playing hide the phone and guard. 

Deacon comes off on so much better. 

• Love 11

I am just shocked, SHOCKED, I'll tell you that this was how today's episode ended up.

Taylor-Ridge-kiss-BB-CBS.jpg?w=1230

I can't decide who is more pathetic.

Ridge, listening to his grown-ass children's whining and reuniting with Taylor (and, BTW, doing EXACTLY what Brooke is always accused of doing - running elsewhere, to someone else, specifically, when the going gets tough). 

Taylor, mistaking this for anything other than Ridge's revenge and happily lapping up the crumbs Ridge is throwing her. Because when the full truth about NYE comes out, Ridge is going to dump her so fast her still-fugly wig is going to fall off. Even faster if he senses Brooke and Deacon growing close, which please, could we have them for a couple vs the endless, needs to be burned and the ashes scattered to the four winds GarBridge?

The Taytwats, for thinking this reunion is anything other than Ridge punishing Brooke and that this go-round is going to last more than a week or two or that Taylor is more than Ridge's default. 

Well, enjoy your "victory" of having the hobo back in your bony arms while it lasts, Taylor,

• Love 13

Oh Tay Tay. Waiting patiently for scraps from your baby daddy who always finds his way back to Logan.
Thomas and Steffy are ridiculous. What are they 7 and 8 year olds who need mommy and daddy together? It’s time for Thomas to have a relationship and get out of Steffys for a change.

• Love 10
33 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

and, BTW, doing EXACTLY what Brooke is always accused of doing - running elsewhere, to someone else, specifically, when the going gets tough

In 35 years, the only time Brooke has ever done this was back when Ridge punched Rick for dating Phoebe and she hightailed it back to Nick, who by then was seemingly over her milkshake. I even remember a lot of folks pointing out how contrived and completely out of character this was, given her whole history. Admitted, I was on Ridge's side when he pointed out how insulting it was that she didn't even take a breath before running to Nick, but mostly because I hated Brick more than Bridge at the time, but one entire instance in nearly four decades is a drop in the bucket compared to the runway proposal, dropping Brooke for his newborn kid (especially telling when he did no such thing with Bridget), running interference every time she tried moving on to other men, getting married behind her back to his non-dead ex wife, not to mention all the exceptionally loathesome shit pulled after the recast.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

As I said yesterday, I will watch no more than 3 minutes. True to character, Lurch is a bully and dictates who can say what to who. Next we will see Lurch chasing Brooke down a winding canyon rd causing her to crash and he will laugh as he drives away. Or Brooke will confront Stuffy, on the side of the road, and hit Brooke over the head with a tire iron.

How obvious can you get with Ridge kissing Taylor?  Ridge, that poor excuse for a “man” can cheat on Brooke but Brooke can’t even look in any other man’s direction. Fuck all the pseudo Foresters. What gets me is that Ridge is a product of an affair but Hope is bastardized for being the same. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

I realize divorce is traumatic for children, but come on,  they’re in their mid 30’s at least.  They act like the whole family will be together again,  with daddy driving them to school and having family game night. 😂

They weren't even children when Tridge divorced, they were well into their (teens maybe?) SORAed 20's last time Ridge dumped Taylor. Unlike Rick and Bridget who were kids when Ridge left them & their mother but they don't act like spoiled, entitled brats. And Hope's parents were never together and she was shit on most her life for her conception. The Taybrats have no excuse, tbh they should be more traumatized that Taylor "died", as that happened when they were children. Like who cares if she's not with Ridge? Be happy your mother isn't permanently dead unlike Aly's mother.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Skarzero said:

They weren't even children when Tridge divorced, they were well into their (teens maybe?) SORAed 20's last time Ridge dumped Taylor. Unlike Rick and Bridget who were kids when Ridge left them & their mother but they don't act like spoiled, entitled brats. And Hope's parents were never together and she was shit on most her life for her conception. The Taybrats have no excuse, tbh they should be more traumatized that Taylor "died", as that happened when they were children. Like who cares if she's not with Ridge? Be happy your mother isn't permanently dead unlike Aly's mother.

Yes to all of this. He also dumped his own son, RJ, and stepdaughter, Hope, who were very young children to go back to Taylor when she returned from the dead the second go-round, with Stephanie faking a heart attack for good measure, and the Taytots were in their late teens. 

But this is the same man who dumped Brooke over a text from Deacon, her daughter’s father, and wouldn’t even return for his dying mother’s final days. 

Honestly, I’m at the point where IDGAF if he stays with Taylor, even if it means Hauxdilox, Thomas, and Bony Maroney “win.” Because what, exactly, are they winning with one-foot-always-out-the-door, Ridge?

If anyone is the winner here, it’s Brooke. Her freedom from the greasy hobo is priceless. 

Not that she’ll see it that way, of course. 

• Love 13

I'm watching right now after not seeing the show since New Year's. I see it's the same story.  My main interest today is hair.  What is up with Taylor's flat, dirty, odd little hairstyle? And I know it's nothing new but today was a straight on camera shot of Steffy's big wig. I mean, the wig looked bigger than usual.  Why? What's wrong with her own hair? What is wrong with the hair dept on this show?

I'm glad Thomas is bitchy again. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
17 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Honestly, I’m at the point where IDGAF if he stays with Taylor, even if it means Hauxdilox, Thomas, and Bony Maroney “win.” Because what, exactly, are they winning with one-foot-always-out-the-door, Ridge?

This!

Its a temporary victory at best, just like Steffy's attempts to keep Liam. And just like in 2005 when he dumped her for no longer being a perfect saint, he'll be gone from Taylor when she displeases him too.

• Love 11

It must be a real boost to Taylor's self-esteem to know that it only took her miscreant children practically waterboarding Ridge for a few hours to get him to confess that he wanted to be with Taylor.  Well done!  

But I was really hoping that, after all that, Ridge actually chose to be with his most recent ex-wife Shauna.  That would have been hilarious! 

• LOL 12

Brooke getting drunk and  "sleeping" with Deacon is exactly like Sludge getting plastered  and "sleeping" with Shauna in the room above the bar. Absolutely. Exactly. The. Same. So STFU Sludge.

Sludge macking on NuTay is the same thing he accused Brooke of with Deacon -- except Sludge was stone cold sober.  I think the NuTay kiss is Sludge getting revenge on Brooke. Someone  -- possibly NuTay or the hobo himself will brag about it to Brooke.

Will the Homeless Hobo move into the beach house with Steffy and the gang as surely he'll move out of Brooke's house? Or maybe he'll move into Eric's guest house.  It's not like the Homeless Hobo as ever had a place of his own.

• Love 11
On 2/8/2022 at 2:39 PM, Crashcourse said:

I tuned in during the last 10 minutes.  Same ol' crap.  

When Steffy was running her mouth at Brooke, I wanted Brooke to walk over and deflate her lips.

This may not be the point, but I’ve seen photos of Steffy when she was a young child and her lips were very full. I think because so many women today are succumbing to lip fillers, we think anyone with fuller lips has done the same. Some people have naturally full lips, think Angelina Jolie. Steffy is just another example. 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, La di Diva said:

Brooke getting drunk and  "sleeping" with Deacon is exactly like Sludge getting plastered  and "sleeping" with Shauna in the room above the bar. Absolutely. Exactly. The. Same. So STFU Sludge.

It is exactly the same as Steffy getting drunk and "sleeping" with Liam except she didn't the quotes.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
23 hours ago, RNbynite said:

This may not be the point, but I’ve seen photos of Steffy when she was a young child and her lips were very full. I think because so many women today are succumbing to lip fillers, we think anyone with fuller lips has done the same. Some people have naturally full lips, think Angelina Jolie. Steffy is just another example. 

I can't speak for her child photos but I can for her earliest days on B&B. This was her first scene on the show in 2008:

Once I remember posting a clip from around 2010 where Steffy appeared at the very end but said nothing and I had someone ask who that character was, so drastically has her entire appearance changed.

Make of that what you will.

That said, I hardly ever make digs on Steffy's appearance because the rest of her character is just that damn repugnant and her lousy personality gives me plenty of material to work with. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I want only bad things to happen to Taylor, Ridge and their insufferable ADULT children together. I want the whole cliff house to slide down the rocks into the ocean with them in it...the bedrooms with drugged up Kelly and Finn Jr can stay intact and Hope can get custody of them. 

Thos story is just dumb and offensive and the only stupid thing left is who Sheila will gloat to. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Ridge is apologizing to his adult children for what? He's been seeing them everyday sharing an office. Taylors the one that ran away and was crazy shooting people. 

He's going home to where? Taylor has no house. He had no house. 

They using a bedroom in Steffy's house. Surprised the 2 kids didn't go want to watch. 

Edited by Artsda
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

Shouldn't "world renowned" psychiatrist Taylor know better than to get involved with someone on the rebound?  Especially since that someone was professing his love for his "destiny" (another woman" the very same day he declares to Taylor that he wants to come "home" to her?  She would be advising any of her patients to take some time with making a transition to a new (in the case, old) relationship after leaving one of long-standing duration. I wonder if she can sue herself for malpractice?

I wish Brooke would go to a good stylist, get some some lowlights in that mess of blonde on her head along with a really chic haircut, get out of her dowdy mourning clothes, and remind that sleazebag husband of her of what he's giving up!

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

2 min 20 second observation :

I have absolutely no respect for the pseudo Foresters who show no respect for others while demanding everyone respect them. How do the pseudo Foresters consider Brooke cheating on Ridge kissing Deacon while Ridge is not cheating on Brooke by kissing Taylor. 

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, aussieinsydney said:

Well, you didn't think it would be a 2 bed, no bath abode perched high upon prime LA real estate did you? 😄😉

If you see the overhead shot of the property, it looks like there are tennis courts and a guest house. 

3 hours ago, smartyshorts said:

There's an UPSTAIRS at the Cliff House???? 

Yup. It’s where Liam walked in on Quinn and Bill doing the nasty. I still hate Liam lost/gave Cliff House to Steffy. 

Liam was making some good points; if Bridge is over then the Taytots don’t need to be running such hard interference. They should welcome Brooke over so that Ridge could tell her that it’s over. That they are trying to hold Brooke back while Taylor wears him down just shows they know their father is a weak flippity floppity man and acts on whoever gets to him last.

Also I want Liam to at done point look Ridge in the eye and say ‘It’s like looking at a Waffle House mirror’ with his quick flop onto Taylor.  Or better yet ‘Need some syrup, waffle man?’

• Love 12
On 2/21/2022 at 11:23 AM, A-Lo said:

Shouldn't "world renowned" psychiatrist Taylor know better than to get involved with someone on the rebound? 

That didn't stop her in 1991 and she was fairly sane then.

On 2/21/2022 at 4:10 PM, smartyshorts said:

There's an UPSTAIRS at the Cliff House???? 

I thought they established there were extram rooms back during the Paris/Finn thing. I can barely keep up, but I dunno where the hell a set of stairs would even fit.

On 2/21/2022 at 7:21 PM, TobinAlbers said:

Liam was making some good points; if Bridge is over then the Taytots don’t need to be running such hard interference. They should welcome Brooke over so that Ridge could tell her that it’s over. That they are trying to hold Brooke back while Taylor wears him down just shows they know their father is a weak flippity floppity man and acts on whoever gets to him last.

It's truly ridiculous.

663dpr.jpg.d34b8eff574ff9c924e750f0aff19019.jpg

If they're so confident they've "won," then why wait and keep Brooke away? It's not like Steffy and Thomas have ever waited to rub their hollow victories in people's faces before. And Taylor...good lord. Her standards are in the gutter. And because Krista Allen can actually do more in her acting abilities than screech like a banchee as Hunter Tylo usually did, it just makes Taylor come off as more sad and pathetic. Why would anyone want this for their mother, let alone join in on browbeating Ridge into staying?

All of that being said, the Marones being Marones doesn't make Liam any less pond scum and I'm still firmly in the camp that he would be better off staying in his own lane judging anyone, including Ridge. The student has long become a eighth level black belt master here 🤣

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

Ugh ... I will say that TK and KA have marginally more chemistry than he does with KKL, but still ... I ff'd through that last tedious scene of face grabbing and the dramatic removal of Ridge's wedding ring. He is a pathetic weak little man. And no words for Taylor. This is what she's wasted her entire life pining away for? 

• Love 12

Has Don Diamont been taken off contract? I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen him. Do the actors get paid per the year or per the episode? If so, Diamont might need his wife to continue her successful real estate career. Also, WTH is Rena Sofer? I know it’s only a half hour soap but it’s been pretty when you are cutting Quinn out of the drama. 

Random thought. I watch Dark Shadows on Amazon. It was a half hour soap, too. Dan Curtis the creator had one rule that it would only have 5 contract players on a day plus an occasional extra/under five. I’ve always wondered if B&B could succeed with a schedule like that?! My impression is they seem to have about  8 to 10 contract actors on a episode. Would that make the show better or worse? Just curious.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

Don Diamont was fairly close to the Bell family, particularly Lee Philip Bell, which was a big reason B&B scooped him up after he was let go from Y&R. If he leaves the show, it will be of his own choosing most likely.

Still, how is he getting paid?!

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Don Diamont was fairly close to the Bell family, particularly Lee Philip Bell, which was a big reason B&B scooped him up after he was let go from Y&R. If he leaves the show, it will be of his own choosing most likely.

His Instagram profile mentions his agent for Italian collaborations/sponsorships and bookings so maybe he’s doing more there these days. Plus, two of their kids play college level football (at UNLV and Duke) so he and his wife spent some time going to those games in the Fall. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, A-Lo said:

Shouldn't "world renowned" psychiatrist Taylor know better than to get involved with someone on the rebound?  Especially since that someone was professing his love for his "destiny" (another woman" the very same day he declares to Taylor that he wants to come "home" to her?  She would be advising any of her patients to take some time with making a transition to a new (in the case, old) relationship after leaving one of long-standing duration. I wonder if she can sue herself for malpractice?

She also should have known that going after her patient's husband was a huge no-no, but that didn't stop her from pouncing on Ridge before Caroline I's body was even cold.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Do Taylor and her evil spawn ever stop to think that if it takes Brooke screwing up (by not coming clean about NYE's immediately - nothing more), a Parent Trap campaign that would put Hayley Mills to shame, and Thomas doing his version of the gondola with Brooke to reunite Taylor with Ridge that it's all a fucking sham?

The truth - Sheila tricking Brooke and Deacon, by proxy, into drinking - is gonna come out. My money is on Taylor learning the truth when Sheila confesses to her, hoping Taylor will be all "High Five, Girlfriend!" But one secret will become two when Taylor decides to hide the truth. 

And Ridge will do what he always does and trot on back to Brooke.

And Brooke will do what she always does and take him back.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I remember hearing DD on Insta Live, or something, during the beginnings of COVID-19,  tell a story that I’ll repeat, because it’s cool, & right now, we could all use a lot more DD in our lives, even if it’s a rehashed story. 

BILL Bell hired DD to play BRAD (Carlton).

BRAD Bell hired DD to play BILL (Spencer). 

It’s not earth-shattering, but no one is crying, parent-trapping, plying an alcoholic with alcohol, or being Ridge, it’s a good time. 

• Love 7

In celebration of twos day, 2/22/22, I devoted 2 minutes to watching this crapola. 

Taylor looks a hell of a lot better without makeup and Stuffy is back to wearing a shit ass wig. 

As a emotionally battered woman, Brooke makes excuses for Ridge and blames herself. 

There we have it again with being ok for Ridge to sleep in the same bedroom with Taylor but it’s not ok for Deacon to be in Brooke’s bedroom. 

• Love 11

Steffy and Thomas being so excited about Ridge cheating with their mother is right up there with Stephanie listening to Ridge and Taylor having sex and nodding and smiling like "That's my boy!" levels of grossness.

I've been deleting shows off my DVR. I don't know why I don't just cancel the series altogether.

• Love 11

And Ridge will do what he always does and trot on back to Brooke.

And Brooke will do what she always does and take him back.

It's all so obvious and so insulting. And as usual the writers take the laziest path to telling a story. These repeated conversations have been going on since NYE - it's almost March! These writers get paid for this!

Now whether you buy that Taylor is a good doctor or not, in this universe she is. Same goes for Brooke's business abilities and her chemistry (have they mentioned that lately?). Both are accomplished women. And yet both have been stuck on this same frickin' merry go round for a million years.

I know I have to accept it as canon, but I refuse to believe that Taylor hasn't grown one tiny bit wiser in all the time she was away. She damn well knows Brooke and Ridge have been married for most of that time! And yet, here she is once again debasing herself for Ridge.

Brooke too should know better by now. FFS! And yet she will take him back once all of Sheila's plotting is revealed.

What is the point to any of it? To just limp back to the status quo? Bringing Taylor back didn't have to mean doing this! And if the writers wanted to explore Ridge and Taylor again, aren't there about a thousand better ways to do it? I am sure every one of us could write a better plot.

It's just lazy, boring and not one bit soapy.

I'm about ready to delete this show from the dvr.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Steffy wants Taylor to go to Brookes house to stake her claim on Brookes own husband? These people are worse daily.

Ridge will want Brooke back as soon as the Sheila bottle switch is out. I hope Brooke tells him to go stay with the adult children playing parent trap.

• Love 10