Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Grace calling out Carter is the best thing about her.  Can she call out more people? Let her meet Steffy and Logan's. 

Steffy acts like she's 5 and playing parent trap. That she can use this to get mommy and daddy back together. 

I don't know how Douglas isn't annoyed. He keeps having to say the same thing over and over. They need to have him stop repeating himself.

• Love 13

Where's Finn while all of this is going down? Not that I necessarily miss him, but I'd rather see what's going on with him and his family instead of this repetitive dreck every day. Even though Steffy clearly wears the pants in that tribe, I still think Finn might be able to talk some sense into her. If not her, maybe he could get through to Thomas that they are are acting like adolescents. Maybe pay more attention to Hayes and Kelly instead of relying on Douglas to keep an eye on them. That poor kid needs major therapy, starting like NOW!

• Love 5
13 hours ago, MsTree said:

I don't think Carter is any messier than the other men on the show, and that includes Eric and Ridge.

I agree, he isn't, but he doesn't have the "swerve" with his messiness like some of the other men.  He's just lame assed messy.

Edited by Crashcourse
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

So is that actually NuTay’s hair or just a shorter wig?  And they brought it into the script with Ridge noticing her new hair and NuTay saying it was looking a bit “wiggy”  lol

Brooke sure is looking haggard these days, enough already!  Are they writing her to have a nervous breakdown or maybe true confessions to Ridge?  That long straight pulled back hair on Brooke is horrible.  Is she trying to look like a teenager?!  

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

I laughed today when Ridge said he came to check on NuTay and her new haircut. Then she said that her hair had gotten so long that it was looking wiggy. Don’t tell me that those writers don’t read these comments! Also agree that Brooke looks awful. Maybe if she’d quit repeating the same damn words all day every day she might have time to shower, dress and fix her hair.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

The show was worth watching today for this one line.

Grace to Carter: "You're a mess."

She read him like a cheap novel and I was down with it!

The look on Carter's face as he was trying to 'process' Grace's words has me laughing hard. The man looked like she was speaking another language that he was having trouble understanding.

I like Taylor's shorter do. I also like that when she's in 'Doc' mode she can seem quite sincere and want to help instead of trying to fish for info. When she went to visit Brooke I didn't think she was digging and when Ridge came to see her today, I thought she was actually concerned about what was going on with him and Brooke instead of trying to find a wedge to insert herself.  Unlike when she found out about Brooke's pregnancy with Bill and later on her shooting Bill and the Phoebeth debacle, Taylor seems to be in control and in sincere trying to help mode for the moment. She's been that way with Sheila and Finn and with Hope and Brooke so far.  When she's back to looney ranting at Hope or Brooke about them stealing men from her and Taylor, then I'll roll my eyes at her again.

"Get out of here! But no, seriously, stay.'  Charlie was killing me. I'll be unpopular and say I like Charlie and miss Charlie and Pam. And I miss Charlie/Pam and Aly/Oliver bonding. Killing her off was SUCH a big mistake.

Those Marone-Forresters can kick rocks. Brazenly using Charlie to break into Brooke's personal home security to find evidence of her cheating is beyond the pale. She should sue them all and fire Charlie for violating her privacy.  Un.be.lieve.able. 

Mama Buckingham is working too hard on Paris' behalf with Zende. Seems like to me since Zende rebuffed Zoe but was all in on Paris, she's trying to secure the Forrester bag for at least one of her daughters.  Really would love for her to cross paths with Bill and we find out they used to have a thing and that either Paris or Zoe is one of his kids, LOL.  It'd give Bill something to do but the I wouldn't want to saddle him with a drip daughter like Paris.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

Boy am I sorry that I didn’t take another mental health day.  

Boring conversations and Charlie is going to break the law. So what’s new?  Oh I almost forgot, Grace is almost as annoying as Ridge and Stuffy.  

But I treated myself to something I don’t usually drink unless I’m in vacation. It’s called a Prairie Fire.  It’s a shot of Jose Cuervo and a dash of Tabasco.  If that doesn’t cure your ills 😉, nothing would.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

How is it that TPTB can, in less than a month, provide Carter's thirsty behind with a formidable foil in Grace Buckingham but Tridge demon spawn get to run their mouths, doing shitty things in respect of mommy's sanitized version of history? Without anyone putting them in check for over a decade?  

Unpopular opinion: I like Grace just fine lol it's Paris & Carter that are working my last nerve. Grace even makes Zende interesting even if only a tad. I think she would make a good mentor for him. I don't blame Grace one bit for trying to dead Paris/Carter relationship. The age gap is heinous and they have no chemistry. I don't even begrudge her trying to secure a Forrester bag for her daughter. What else is that family(the Marone side) good for these days? And I have no love for Zoey but I'm glad someone is trying to break tradition and say "hey maybe don't bang your ex-fiancé's sister(who's way to young for you)?"   

Also @TobinAlbers Completely love the idea of Grace and Bill having a past fling of sorts. Zoey might be the better candidate for a long lost daughter with Grace because she would capitalize off of Bill's ruthlessness in ways that would make Steffy & Thomas weep and cower in fear lol. 

Edited by Skarzero
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

I really can’t believe how bossy and intrusive Grace is with her daughter. Just who does she think she is?!?! Already I hate this character. Mind your own business, woman!

• Love 8

I agree...I am done with this stupid show! Paris mom is a bitch and not that great of an actor. Neither is the actor playing Carter. And the storyline between Brook, Deacon and Ridge is stupid. EVERYONE knows about B and D but Ridge?? Good GOD!!!  Anyway...I will find something else to occupy my time. Lol

I guess I've become a grouch in my old age! Ha

• Love 9

I think that is nuTaylor's real hair with some extensions added. I can't say I'm fond of the style, but it's better than those awful wigs. She now looks more age-appropriate and professional. Those too-long, heavy wigs and her soft-spoken demeanor made her appear very child-like.

So, did Carter invite Paris over to seduce her or dump her? Talk about mixed signals!

The reason why Grace is falling flat is because all of her scenes today were with Zende. He could drag Meryl Streep down. That's how bad of an actor he is. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I think that is nuTaylor's real hair with some extensions added. I can't say I'm fond of the style, but it's better than those awful wigs. She now looks more age-appropriate and professional. Those too-long, heavy wigs and her soft-spoken demeanor made her appear very child-like.

So, did Carter invite Paris over to seduce her or dump her? Talk about mixed signals!

The reason why Grace is falling flat is because all of her scenes today were with Zende. He could drag Meryl Streep down. That's how bad of an actor he is. 

Rene Sofer is by far the best actor but even she can’t carry B&B on her back. 

Rene can hold her own with any top actors. An example of this is when she’s in scenes, blue eyes to blue eyes, with Mark Harmon on NCIS.  Dialog not always required. 

• Love 3

I thought nothing could be worse than nuTay's original wig.

It's supposed to be KA's real hair, but I'm sorry, it's hideous. And if she had a pixie just before starting on the show, there's no way it would be this grown out, even 3-4 months, as hair only grows a half-inch/month on average.

It looks like they just chopped off the original wig to above her shoulders.

Taylor-hair.jpeg?w=654

It's not even at all (and not in a by-design, layered kind of way).

FKxnBreXIAk-qdU?format=jpg&name=small

What does it say about a show when all I can talk about is the hair?

Because the rest of the show is garbage.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

Why would it be such a crime for Taylor to have short hair? HTy had short hair. I actually loved her cut during the Hector days. KKL needs another cut, too. Her hair has looked pretty bad lately and I think it's beyond Brooke being in despair, etc. She needs some lowlights SOooo badly. As long as neither of them go the Paris route, I'm good. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

How convenient for Brooke’s house to have security cameras that we never heard about before. I still think Charlie would be breaking the law by accessing surveillance footage without permission.  Hey Stuffy, without internal cameras, your evidence is circumstantial at best.  Kissing is cheating but Ridge hugging Taylor could also be considered cheating.  Stuffy your no wallflower.  Playing hide the snake with Liam is the ultimate in cheating. 

Grace giving relationship advice to Zende is laughable. Grace, you married a fine upstanding doctor. How did that work out?  Grace you actually don’t know anything about Zende except he’s a Forester.  For all you know, Zende could be a cheater or a wife beater.  Grace before you make yourself more foolish and give Nicole a call and find out why they got a divorce. 

If Taylor leaned over any more, we could have a remake of, “Emmanuelle: A World of Desire”.  But Krista’s Emmanuelle is now minus the implants. 

• Love 9

I'd never seen Krista Allen perform before and I was very impressed by her Taylor.  She was warm and compassionate, even burdened with those awful heavy wigs.  But her new hair isn't a whole lot better.  It's very flat and still heavy and drags her whole face down.  I'm hoping it's some kind of weave and we'll see her real hair eventually.  She's a very beautiful woman.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Yup, it looks like that's exactly what they did and it looks awful.  I wonder what's up with her real hair.

I read somewhere that she had just cut her hair (pixie style) the week before she found out she got the part of Taylor....and was asked to wear the wig that she wore for the audition.

My guess is that TPTB want to ease into shorter hair gradually, which also allows her time to grow her own hair out. Hopefully she'll be able to lose the blunt cut soon.

• Useful 1

It's sad that the best we have to discuss about the show this week is the actresses' hair! Anyway, saddling KA with those fugly, hot, heavy wigs is ridiculous. If Taylor was traveling around the world doing outreach, it would make perfect sense if she got a cute, short haircut that was easy to care for, plus, this is a show about fashion ... duh! Why can't she have a trendy hairstyle? The character has had short hair in the past. 

This seems to feed into the perception on this show that the women are damsels in distress in constant need of male energy and coddling. Of course, they should all have long, flowing hair. Aside from Paris, the only other characters I can remember having short hair are Darla and Stephanie and I have read that SF had to battle with the producers to let her ditch her ugly shoulder-length platinum wigs and go with her own short silver hair. 

It seems like the men can do whatever they want with their hair, case in point, Ronn Moss. HIs hair has been short, long, shoe-polish black, and silver. 

• Love 7

Wigs are actually great at protecting one's natural hair from the extreme heat produced by film lighting and the stresses of daily styling, but the people they hire for hair and makeup....my God, I've seen better on YouTube tutorials. It's definitely possible to do better than what this show has been doing, even with some rather cheap wigs. I've seen cosplayers pull some real tricks outta their hats.

• Love 7

I can’t decide if I like this NuTay or not. At times, I do and at times, I don’t buy her acting. The hair issue is another thing entirely. I did notice on Friday, when she was talking to Tomass and Steffy, that she was shown from the back. Her shoulder bones were visible through her shirt and jacket. She’s very thin and I think she’d look better with a few pounds on her. I know that’s just my opinion but her whole body is bony.

• Love 2

Trying not to complain too much but I reached my limit already this week. After a few minutes, I turned off the sound but had on closed captions. Looked up from my computer occasionally. Decided it wasn't worth even that much of my time and turned off the show.  I'm happy and have no idea if I will watch again.

For those who are still watching, good luck! I hope it gets better.

• Love 6

Gee was surprised to see that Sheila did something to a champagne bottle!  So glad the writers shared that with us finally!! KMN

Brooke please please do something, anything with that hair!  Put it in a friggin’ ponytail or something.  

NuTay, Steffy and Thomas acting like 3 school kids especially with NuTay’s whispery voice. 

Wow Paris’ boobs are hung low and must be hurting her back with the weight.  I noticed how rounded her shoulders are and hunched forward today.

How was Carter able to stay at home working out sans shirt of course yet Paris goes back to work and Grace is there telling her to go for dinner with Zende so it must be afternoon?  Didn’t Carter just feed Paris dinner at his place?  

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

How many times can you say circumstantial evidences before Stuffy and Lurch realize that’s all they have; but because of who they are, their minds their minds jump to the conclusion that Brooke has to be cheating, on Ridge, with Deacon.  Cheating and Forester are synonymous as is hypocritical and judgmental. 

Is there anything or anybody left to root for?  Paris and Carter 🤢🤮.  Stuffy and Lurch 🤢🤢🤮🤮. Maybe Brooke and Deacon 🤔 or Hope and Deacon. 

I hope that Grace keeps greasing Zende every time before she sticks Zende up Paris’ ass.  I’m getting the feeling that Grace has passes her sell by date and should go back to her cave where ever it is.  

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Is there anything or anybody left to root for?

Not really, no. I suspect TIIC will ruin Deacon to make the other bad faith actors look good and Brooke will be blamed one way or the other. And TIIC have no plans for Bill beyond simping for Katie once every six months and not even DD's charisma can breathe life into that dead corpse of a pairing. God, it's a shame he and HT never got to be a pairing on Y&R because the actors do have chemistry, but it's been long poisoned.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, madfortv said:

Trying not to complain too much but I reached my limit already this week. After a few minutes, I turned off the sound but had on closed captions. Looked up from my computer occasionally. Decided it wasn't worth even that much of my time and turned off the show.  I'm happy and have no idea if I will watch again.

For those who are still watching, good luck! I hope it gets better.

I haven’t watched in a couple of weeks, and I’m not missing it at all.

• Love 8

I really don't see the need to spring the Deacon video on Ridge. Brooke is doing a great job on her own in pushing him away. How many days now has Ridge come home to Brooke sitting in the same position on the sofa, dressing in drab clothes, and staring into space while one tear trickles down her cheek? You could tell yesterday that his patience is starting to run out.

I find nuTay's facial expressions hilarious! Especially when she's surprised. I like KA a lot. But between the bad wig and how skinny she is, it's distracting from her acting chops. 

So Finn has returned. I don't think I've ever been in a hospital where doctors had actual offices. I usually see them standing around at counters making their notes in their laptops. He needs to get home and shut down his lunatic wife. 

I am actually glad that Grace has stepped in to shut down this Parter shit. He's too old for her and this new "edge" from Paris is so out of character from her previous sainted behavior that it's not really believable. OTOH, I don't like how pushy Grace is about Paris and Zende. Drop. It. Now. Doesn't this woman have patients to care for? Besides, I don't think I'd take relationship advice from somebody who married Reese Buckingham. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, LittleIggy said:

I haven’t watched in a couple of weeks, and I’m not missing it at all.

I've been on hiatus for some weeks now...

53 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

Ditto.

This thread is vastly more entertaining.

THIS!  I'm "catching up" on B&B by reading this thread, and from the posts, this is way, way, way more enjoyable than actually watching the dreck that passes for B&B these days.

• Love 6

If I was Brooke, & Steffy barged into my home, to basically slut-shame me, I wouldn’t have let a tear escape, I’d have lit into her, starting with the fact that both of her children had to have paternity tests, in utero, & I’d get all the way to how she killed Aly, then, tried & failed to kill Ivy. That was a long sentence, but I also wouldn’t let Steffy’s sweater that’s missing a chunk around the shoulder, odd for the CEO of a fashion empire, escape my wrath. Steffy is just insufferable. She doesn’t care about Ridge, she wants to 1-up a Logan. 

But, thank God for Deacon/Sean Kanan. I hate that I missed Breacon, 1.0, because he is bringing all of the hotness, still, 20 years later. When he snapped (like an alligator) at Sheila, omg, that was the cutest thing this show has seen this side of Douglas.  Sheila/KB snapping back was cute, too. You can tell that they’re enjoying playing off of each other, & that they’re friends. $Bill will always be my Day 1, but Deacon is coming in hot, like he’s at midnight, Day 2, right now. Absence doesn’t make my heart grow fonder, I’m more of an outta sight, outta mind kinda girl. 

• Love 13

SK and KB are cracking me up in some of their scenes!  Loved it too when Deacon snapped at Sheila and she snapped back, too cute!  You can tell they like working together.

Also tired of the same old thing every day with Brooke.  Glad this storyline will end this week so we can move on!

Edited by Foghorn Leghorn
  • Love 7

On 2/2/2022 at 7:37 PM, Artsda said:

Steffy acts like she's 5 and playing parent trap. That she can use this to get mommy and daddy back together. 

On 2/3/2022 at 8:29 PM, SHERMDOG said:

I agree...I am done with this stupid show! Paris mom is a bitch and not that great of an actor. Neither is the actor playing Carter. And the storyline between Brook, Deacon and Ridge is stupid. EVERYONE knows about B and D but Ridge?? Good GOD!!!  Anyway...I will find something else to occupy my time. Lol

I guess I've become a grouch in my old age! Ha

I'm there with you.  This show has ONCE AGAIN hit rock bottom, if it ever left there.  Haven't we seen this storyline before?  How many times have we seen Steffy and Thomas all gleeful with "ammunition" against Brooke that they can use to try and get Ridge to dump her so their parents can get back together?  Honestly, Steffy and Thomas are in their 30s now, and Brooke and Ridge should be at least 60.  This "I Saw Grandma Kissing Santa Claus" storyline is beyond stupid.

I don't mind Grace Buckingham, I hope she tells everyone exactly what she thinks of them.  She might not be a nice person but at this moment I think she is the only one worth cheering for.  I think one of the only ways this show can be saved is if she and Sheila team up and they go around killing almost everyone in Bell A.  Everyone deserves it.

Because it cannot be said loudly enough.... Bradley Bell, you suck huge donkey ass!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Would someone please tell me how would Stuffy know, based on the video footage, that Deacon slept in bed with Brooke?  Are we know going to find out that internal cameras were also placed by Charlie?  

Ridge, I think you are a lot better than leaving as I’d Deacon. You’ve done it quite a few more times than him.  There goes Stuffy once again throwing stones at Brooke when a few should bounce back and hitter right between her eyes.  

Could Stuffy be more of an arrogant piece of 💩. Just barges into Brooke’s house and insults her. Taylor, Stuffy, and Lurch you deserve that looser Ridge. Take him back and live happily ever after for a month or two.  

• Love 9
23 hours ago, nkotb said:

She doesn’t care about Ridge, she wants to 1-up a Logan. 

For me, that's the reason why Stephanie 2.0 fails when Original Recipe Stephanie succeeded (to a point). Besides the fact that Stephanie knew how to execute a plan and keep her mouth shut about it--an art that all her descendants have lost--you can feel there was concern there too. She was also able to show compassion for Bridget by not immediately outing Brooke and Deacon's affair and was there as moral support when Bridget found out.

Steffy OTOH just thrives on cruelty, which I wouldn't even have a problem with it I thought this was by design a la 1980s Lauren Fenmore. But instead, the writers just double down on this idea that she's the character were supposed to root for. I don't know if the writers do this because they actually believe this or if this was a shift in response to the characters rise in popularity. Either way, it's lazy writing and it sucks.

21 hours ago, blackwing said:

I don't mind Grace Buckingham, I hope she tells everyone exactly what she thinks of them.

I wouldn't mind if it wasn't in service of advancing the storyline for the three least interesting characters on the show. I don't have the spoons to get into how the show consistently shafts the few black characters that pop up every time CBS gets a stern talking to about the lack of diversity every few years, but the "overbearing mother who needs to be up in her kid's business" schtick is literally the oldest trope in the B&B bag of tricks. It's dull enough when it involves pairing that have fans but no one has investment in Paris being with either Zende *or* Carter.

Where was this energy from Mama Buckingham when her other hellspawn was jet-setting to stalk her ex and covering up child trafficking? I'm no fan of Paris but as of now, she is at least a law abiding citizen.

• Love 10

Stuffy, Brooke doesn’t learn from her mistakes. Stuffy gets a F- for learning from her mistakes. Stuffy you hardly have the right to be in Brooke’s house let alone demand answers. 

It’s only a 20 min show but it always take half the show for someone to actually stop beating around the bush.  

The only actual winner in this crap is Hope. Ridge will be gone and Hope won’t have to listen to Ridges bellyaching about Deacon. The other winner would be Brooke but she won’t realize it for a while. 

The only reason Brooke doesn’t punch Stuffy, in her smug face, is because Brooke is afraid of getting Botox all over her floors, furniture, and clothes. 

Ridge, Lurch, Stuffy, and Taylor need to take a helicopter ride over Death Valley Where is Justin when you need him?  

• Love 6

Brooke should've thrown Steffy out on her ass. Ain't no use being cordial to that brat or her bratty brother. Brooke is guilty of a lot of crap but she didn't deserve nor need to tolerate being berated in her own home by Steffy of all people. Both Steffy and Thomas have loads of sins to atone for but they get to sit in judgement of Brooke?  Steffy's smug smile calling out Brooke for betraying Bridget when she betrayed her husband by sleeping with his father? Thomas whose son attempted to physically shield himself in fear of incoming physical blows?

The Marone-Douglas jackasses can step off. Can we get a long lost son of Taylor's with Prince Omar to come to L.A. to put them in check?

Taylor, Ridge becomes mortal enemies with any man that looks twice at Brooke and who has Ridge's number.  Nick, Bill, and Deacon all fit that description.

Also, Taylor, girl. You were doing pretty well and then you had to decide to tell Ridge the 'truth'.  Should've stayed in your lane and let him find out for himself eventually. Now you an accessory to the foolishness.

• Love 12

Taylor brings up Brooke and Bill, what about Steffy with Bill. Let's bring up the shooting.

Let's bring up Steffy's affair with Liam too. Brooke is no saint but she not Hope should be letting Steffy be on a high horse. 

• Love 8

Even if I were a Steffy fan I wouldn't begrudge anyone hating her at this point. Ridge is a saint for putting up with Brooke? The disgusting revisionist history to prop Steffy and her mother is bad enough but Ridge? Seriously? He's done Brooke dirty much more, and in worse ways than she's ever done him, but she always gotten more crap for her misdeeds than he ever did. Just recently, the Shridge drama. I don't even care if people buy into this one sided narrative anymore but balance to the story is asking the bare minimum of the writers. A bare minimum we apparently aren't going to get. 

• Love 8