Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, norcalgal said:

Maybe if everyone who Deacon told knew about the Sugar clone, they’d think Sheila could be alive too. 

She faked her death how many times?  Including just recently with the bear. 

The fact nobody was at least entertaining the idea and the toes is bad writing. Nobody was willing to listen at all even with the Sheila history.

Deacon knew she was dead. He went to morgue, had a funeral, he took her to be cremated, he knew and said to everyone it was her face, but the toes didn't add up. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
11 hours ago, Artsda said:

I liked Lauren and Deacon, her actually listening to him. 

I love Lauren and Michael together, but I'd love a plausible excuse for her to come over here for a while and have some fun.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

The guy playing RJ plays him as though he was a dog who was magically zapped into a human body. That scene with three actors -  Zende, Ploppy and Luna-tictac - and the talking dog was painful to watch. Free Fido! Send him to a farm in the country.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 9

RJ needs to seek out Finn’s trainer. 

6 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

The guy playing RJ plays him as though he was a dog who was magically zapped into a human body.

Or Cesar Milan.

I also enjoyed Lauren and Deacon, probably because they were having an actual conversation instead of the usual “entitled Forrester jerk berates peasant” scene Deacon gets stuck with. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2

Finn sitting there in his shorts talking to Hope reminded me of Tom Brady's so-called "thirst trap" photo of him sitting on the bed in his shorts.   Not sexy! 🤣

(edited)
On 4/19/2024 at 11:04 PM, Artsda said:

The fact nobody was at least entertaining the idea and the toes is bad writing. Nobody was willing to listen at all even with the Sheila history.

It's not bad writing if it's the writer's contention that the characters are morons.  Not too long ago these imbeciles thought Sheila was dead because her toe, apparently a necessary body part, was found.  At least the writers are being consistent.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)

What’s Liam’s purpose these days ?? Thought he was self reflecting and being a great dad but here he is up in Steffy’s cha-cha-cha  yet again talking about their “great love” 

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

I was away for a bit, last I saw, Finn kept going on and on to Stuffy about "you killed my mom you killed my mom you killed my mom".  And Stuffy was all "I had no choice what should I have done please believe me I had no choice I had no choice".  Looked like they were done-zo so Liam could swoop in.  I tuned in the other day and Finn and Stuffy are all schmoopy again.  Not that I ever want to see Liam win anything, but what happened?  I am utterly shocked that Bradley didn't turn to his tried and true storyline of waffling back and forth.

On 4/16/2024 at 9:26 AM, GHScorpiosRule said:

Sorry, I had stopped watching years before this happened, so can't comment? Only to ask did Oliver have hair? That's the sticking point for me. Not only is Zende bald, but the hair texture is SO OBVIOUSLY different. I guess Show just wants us to ignore that?

IIRC, they were both fully clothed in costume and masks and it was up against a wall.  Still though, you would think that Brooke should have been able to tell the difference.  You would think that Oliver should have been able to tell the difference too.

On 4/18/2024 at 7:39 AM, backhometome said:

RJ actor is terrible. Not to mention his head is too small for his body. I cant with him. Luna actress deserves better than him.

On 4/20/2024 at 8:48 AM, SweePea59 said:

The guy playing RJ plays him as though he was a dog who was magically zapped into a human body. That scene with three actors -  Zende, Ploppy and Luna-tictac - and the talking dog was painful to watch. Free Fido! Send him to a farm in the country.

RJ actor makes the actor who plays Finn (also fairly terrible) looks like a Shakespearean trained actor. He's awful, and his body is overinflated.

Those actors were just painful to watch.  Then when Zende and Poppy left so RJ and Luna could talk it out, I was thinking that all of them should have left so we didn't have to hear any of them.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3

What’s normal life Stuffy?  Is that ruling over all peons and all the land that you survey?  

Sugar/Shiela now say that 5 times fast 😉

What was the purpose of Hope/Finn and Liam/Stuffy unless it’s just to bore us to death?  

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

What is Deacon doing that's preventing Steffy from moving on? She's the one obsessing over him, going to his business to get into his face. 

Did Deacon really listen to anything Lauren said about Sheila's terror on her? He has tunnel vision only thinking about Sheila being alive. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

The best case scenario for the Sheila's not dead storyline is that Deacon, while he's talking to people and trying to put the pieces together also puts together the pieces of how awful she is. He seemed to have a bit of a moment there with Lauren, even admitting that he's not sure why he fell for her. I guess when she's not there to call him "daddy" and literally fuck him stupid, he has some sense and distance. 

I feel like it's a bit of an anvil that we've had two episodes' worth of them juxtaposing Liam/Steffy scenes with Hope/Finn scenes. 

I don't want any more Sheila, we had more than enough of her over the past couple years. But, at the same time, after listening to Steffy go on and on and on and on (and on and on and on) about how she knows she killed her, and bitching about Deacon, I am going to enjoy the eventual moment of her having to eat crow when Sheila's alive and well and in her face. 

I'm still confused about the idea that Sugar must have kidnapped Sheila. I can't imagine that Deacon and Sheila ever skipped a day of sex. And they were living together. He would have noticed if the woman he was with had ten toes ("ten toes!"). And we know Sheila was going off for meetings that she said were with someone from her past. So, was she meeting up with Sugar multiple times and Sugar just kept letting her go home, risking her turning the tables on her plan? And then one day she pulled the trigger, kidnapped Sheila and hustled over to Steffy's house?  

I said I want the reveal to see Steffy eat crow, but I don't want the reveal to lead to "poor victim Sheila" who Finn and Deacon are going to be falling all over themselves to pity. 

7 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

It's not bad writing if it's the writer's contention that the characters are morons.  Not too long ago these imbeciles thought Sheila was dead because her toe, apparently a necessary body part, was found.  At least the writers are being consistent.

The only person I would have found it impossible to believe would write off the possibility of her still being alive is Lauren. She would have to be dumbed down to an insane degree to not consider the possibility that Sheila had faked her death, given all of their history. When it looked like she was ready to walk out and not hear Deacon out last week, I was ready to throw things. Thankfully, she shook that off and actually listened. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 5

I know nothing about the whole Sheila/Sugar saga except what Lauren told Deacon in the last 1-2 episodes…but Lauren did tell him Sugar is still in jail.  So why do they still think it’s possible Sugar was the person cremated?!  Just go to the fricking prison where Sugar might be and see if she’s there and how many toes she has!  It’s not rocket science, people!

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, norcalgal said:

I know nothing about the whole Sheila/Sugar saga except what Lauren told Deacon in the last 1-2 episodes…but Lauren did tell him Sugar is still in jail.  So why do they still think it’s possible Sugar was the person cremated?!  Just go to the fricking prison where Sugar might be and see if she’s there and how many toes she has!  It’s not rocket science, people!

I just kept thinking "as far as you know" whenever Lauren mentioned her being locked up. Knowing soap writing, I'm going to assume that she escaped and, somehow, it didn't get publicized.  

But, it just occurred to me, and this might solve both my and your issues with this, maybe Sheila had been going to visit Sugar in prison when she told Deacon she was visiting someone from her past. And, somehow, on her last visit, the day that Steffy killed who she thought was Sheila, Sugar managed to swap places with Sheila. I know that's not something that happens, but it's a soap, so... 

My issue with that, though, is how did Sugar know to go after Steffy? And why? I'm pretty sure that was actually Sheila who Steffy confronted earlier at Deacon's apartment. If I recall correctly, she went out after that, and Deacon said she had been taking off regularly to go meet with this person from her past. So, if Sugar pulled off a switch, it would have been after Steffy confronted Sheila at Deacon's, but before Steffy killed her. If she was planning on just taking over Sheila's life, why go after Steffy and call attention to herself like that? If she'd killed Steffy, Sheila would have been the first, and only, suspect. So if she was living as Sheila, that would throw her right back into prison as Sheila for killing Steffy. Or, her switcheroo would be discovered, Sheila would be released, and Sugar would still end up being charged for killing Steffy. Why not just leave Sheila in prison in her place, go break up with Deacon, and then head off into the sunset to live free? 

And I've officially probably given this more thought than they have. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, KerleyQ said:

And I've officially probably given this more thought than they have. 

Not just that, but the writers really screwed themselves having Sheila cut off a toe.  Beggars belief that Sugar:

1) cut off the exact same toe Sheila did; and if so

2) no one in prison was aware of it 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, norcalgal said:

Not just that, but the writers really screwed themselves having Sheila cut off a toe.  Beggars belief that Sugar:

1) cut off the exact same toe Sheila did; and if so

2) no one in prison was aware of it 

I'm assuming Sugar didn't cut off a toe, since the corpse had "ten toes!" But you'd think it would be easy enough for Sheila to at least raise some doubt with the prison (if Sugar did manage to swap places with her and leave her locked up) by showing them her missing toe (that's obviously healed and not a fresh cut). 

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
7 hours ago, norcalgal said:

During his online research today, Deacon saw a report that Sugar was released early a few months ago.

• Like 5

Well, there's one question (of many) answered about the logistics of the whole Sugar thing - Sugar isn't in prison anymore. 

Nice to see Brooke, even while still worrying about RJ, placing a premium on how Luna must feel in all of this. Not even Luna has centered herself in this whole thing. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, bluvelvet said:

I’m sorry but I have to ask. Does Steffy have a BBL? Inquiring minds would like to know ?

Maybe butt I think is more of the Pinocchio effect where every time Stuffy says Shiela, her butt gets bigger.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

What the hell was all that DraMAH from Brooke to RJ?  Way overdone. Waking up in someone else's bed? uh Brooke?   

After watching the old storylines the past few weeks, I'd like Nick to return or start up with Deacon, or bring back Hunter Tylo, but it seems like they've abandoned any storyline for Brooke so now she's just Mama.  They've failed making Steffy into Stephanie.  Steffy can line read you're a whore bitch to Hope, but she can't act it the way Stephanie did like to Donna.  Ooh that was some good stuff.  

• Like 2
  • Wink 1

Imagine Her Royal Highness, the Princess Steffy's, surprise when Sheila shows up again - which will mean that HRH killed an innocent, though majorly mentally disturbed, woman, so will Il Principessa then have to face murder charges?

• Like 5
19 hours ago, Artsda said:

Because of the texts from Sugar to Sheila.  Plus Lauren saying Sugar has reason to hate her and want revenge. 

Yeah, but I can't imagine that whatever Sugar's plan was that it included suicide via Stuffy. 
I guess Sugar did the near-impossible and captured that slippery eel, that elusive butterfly, Sheila, and stashed her away, planning on killing Stuffy, then releasing Sheila and disappearing herself, so as to frame Sheila for Stuffy's murder. Sugar didn't realize that Stuffy is a cockroach just like Sheila and can't be killed. I guess the danger that Sheila is in would be being stashed away somewhere running out of food and water?

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Nice to see Brooke, even while still worrying about RJ, placing a premium on how Luna must feel in all of this. Not even Luna has centered herself in this whole thing. 

These days Brooke reminds me of Aphrodite, the goddess of love, from the tv show Hercules: The Legendary Journeys.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
24 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

I guess Sugar did the near-impossible and captured that slippery eel, that elusive butterfly, Sheila, and stashed her away, planning on killing Stuffy, then releasing Sheila and disappearing herself, so as to frame Sheila for Stuffy's murder.

That's 100% my theory on this SL as well. The ultimate revenge gone terribly wrong.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Js Nana said:

Imagine Her Royal Highness, the Princess Steffy's, surprise when Sheila shows up again - which will mean that HRH killed an innocent, though majorly mentally disturbed, woman, so will Il Principessa then have to face murder charges?

This "innocent, though majorly mentally disturbed" woman still broke into Steffy's house, so I don't see how it still isn't self-defense.  

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Cry me a river Z, you pathetic POS.  To me you’re lower than whale shit. Your ego is shattered and that’s why you are sulking. In actuality, you are very self satisfied while playing hide the salami and though you were proving you were a better man than RJ.  Be honest Z, you are hoping that RJ doesn’t forgive Luna so you can swoop in and make Luna your girlfriend. 

• Like 6

I was laughing all through Carter lecturing Zende about betraying RJ by sleeping with Luna. Hey, Carter? Remember Quinn? (They were absolutely hot and all, but Carter is one of the worst people to be criticizing in this scenario). 

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I thought that the guy who plays RJ did a pretty good job today. When he walked into the office and saw Luna, you could actually see him kind of instantly light up to see her. It's the first time I've thought RJ legitimately looked like he's in love with her. And he was better in his scenes with her today than he normally is. Maybe that kind of more quiet scene is what he's best at? All the loud, yell-y scenes he's done the past few days were cringeworthy, but these quiet scenes were kind of, dare I say, good. This legitimately may have been his best episode. 

Everything Steffy/Hope/Finn felt very anvil-like today. And not at all subtle. You had Steffy gloating in front of Finn (again) about Sheila being dead and gone. You had Finn not telling Steffy about Deacon's text. And then you had Hope telling Steffy how lucky she is to have such a great husband and father in Finn, especially with how loyal he is. It was like Steffy could sense the anvils, too, because she seemed to have a moment there where she was debating warning Hope off of her husband. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 4/11/2024 at 3:42 PM, NinjaPenguins said:

Ridge is so unlikeable

The actor currently playing Ridge always looks like he'd smell stank ass in the sack 😖.  Like, he hasn't fully bathed in weeks, YKWIM?

*you're welcome for that visual*

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 1
  • LOL 6
On 4/19/2024 at 8:04 PM, Artsda said:

Deacon knew she was dead. He went to morgue, had a funeral, he took her to be cremated, he knew and said to everyone it was her face, but the toes didn't add up. 

It's always the damn toes, ain't it?! 🤣

• LOL 4

It would be nice if we could get some throwaway line about where Paris is.  Didn't she and Zende get back together after Carter left her?  And they broke up again when exactly? 

Taylor, too!  Do we know where she is?  

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Hey Stuffy Finn, would feel more like himself if you gave him his balls back.

If it was a drinking game every time Stuffy said Shiela, I would be drunk in 5 minutes. Stuffy said her name 18 times, but with everyone else saying Shiela, I lost track at 45 times her name was mentioned  

How many times can I say this, Z TOOK ADVANTAGE OF LUNA but mostly RJ.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Yeesh, it took Deacon long enough to get to showing Finn a picture of Sugar. I was sitting here yelling at my TV "just show him the article about her that has her picture in it!"  You know it's a insane, hard to believe story, show him the one solid piece of evidence you have to back up the insanity. 

Brooke: "Hmm, well, RJ asked me not to tell Ridge about Luna and Zende. Let me throw this Deacon "ten toes!" story at him to occupy his attention." 

I gagged at her and Ridge talking about how Ridge was such a great father to Hope. Well, you know, except for when his bitchass daughter has decided to ruin Hope's relationships. Then Ridge has got to kiss her princess ass and act like Hope is a villain for not wanting his bitchass daughter to ruin her relationships. 

I hope Finn gets fully on board with helping Deacon, solely because I want to see Steffy's face crack when he tells her he's going on a detective mission with Deacon to find Sheila. Oh, and of course Steffy was only being halfway decent to Hope because she wants her to shut down the Finn/Deacon conversations and keep Finn from being convinced Sheila could be alive. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

Why is Hope even giving Steffy the time of day? I would have told Steffy that Deacon has a right to his own feelings and to STFU and stop forcing the issue. 

I just can't with Steffy. What a bitch. I can't wait until Finn leaves her. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

Yeesh, it took Deacon long enough to get to showing Finn a picture of Sugar. I was sitting here yelling at my TV "just show him the article about her that has her picture in it!"  You know it's a insane, hard to believe story, show him the one solid piece of evidence you have to back up the insanity. 

Brooke: "Hmm, well, RJ asked me not to tell Ridge about Luna and Zende. Let me throw this Deacon "ten toes!" story at him to occupy his attention." 

I gagged at her and Ridge talking about how Ridge was such a great father to Hope. Well, you know, except for when his bitchass daughter has decided to ruin Hope's relationships. Then Ridge has got to kiss her princess ass and act like Hope is a villain for not wanting his bitchass daughter to ruin her relationships. 

I hope Finn gets fully on board with helping Deacon, solely because I want to see Steffy's face crack when he tells her he's going on a detective mission with Deacon to find Sheila. Oh, and of course Steffy was only being halfway decent to Hope because she wants her to shut down the Finn/Deacon conversations and keep Finn from being convinced Sheila could be alive. 

This x1000. Ridge has been an absolute a-hole to Hope a good majority of the time, never defending her when his daughter would launch an attack, and also not stifling Taylor's attacks on her. They should be thanking Hope daily for not Snuffing Stuffy. Why do TPTB write him to be such an unlikable twit?

• Like 8

Deacon man, you need to slow your roll and explain an unbelievable story in a way that it can be believable. Tell Finn about your visit from Lauren, and what she told you, then SHOW HIM THE PICTURE and the article about Sheila's doppelganger getting sprung, and tie that in with the emails and Sheila's recent habit of going off to meet someone from her past. As it was, Deacon was all over the place, mixing it all up, and he did sound crazy. 

I hate the way Brooke paws and coos and caws over that slob. 

I also hate Steffy. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3

Steffy is a real piece of work. Not too long after telling Hope that she’s hot trash and a slut like her mother, here she is, telling Hope to bring her father to heel over the Sheila thing. Someone needs to get the message to Steffy, gently or not, that she’s not, in fact, Queen of the Universe. She doesn’t have conversations; she just harangues people. Ugh.

• Like 8
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Steffy is a real piece of work. Not too long after telling Hope that she’s hot trash and a slut like her mother, here she is, telling Hope to bring her father to heel over the Sheila thing. Someone needs to get the message to Steffy, gently or not, that she’s not, in fact, Queen of the Universe. She doesn’t have conversations; she just harangues people. Ugh.

THIS!  Why is Hope sitting at Steffy's kitchen and listening to her talk in the first place?  And why is Steffy so annoyed that Deacon was in love with Sheila?  It doesn't affect her and yet she's so completely annoyed by it.  I do kind of love Hope's bland responses to Steffy's ranting--Steffy was expecting a fight and Hope just sort of stared at her in disbelief.

And as much as I hate Sheila, I like that her possibly being alive bothers Steffy, so I guess I'm TeamSheila'sbeingalivetoirritateSteffy? :):)

• Like 7
  • Angry 1
  • Love 2

Another thing that is bugging me is the 1950s misogynist writing regarding Luna's "reputation."  It seems like these days, playing the field isn't the moral sin it was deemed decades ago and it's cool for both men and women. 

If anybody deserves scorn and having the "Scarlet A" hung around their neck, it's Zende. Despite all of his claims about "consent" and that he never would have touched Luna had he known she was high, yadda yadda yadda, the fact is ... he still did, all the well knowing that Luna was in a committed relationship and in love with R.J.

Oh, well ... boys will be boys ... but now, Luna is damaged goods. Her tale of "wanton abandon" must be silenced at all costs.  GMAFB /eyeroll

• Like 3
  • Angry 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 6

I had to laugh when I saw Ridge and Carter going over documents with a 50 cent pen. Carter is a COO not a CFO so why is he going over money matters with Ridge. It’s not his job. 

Those boot Stuffy is wearing are hideous. 

Nice scene between Brooke and Luna. 

• Like 5

And why is Steffy so annoyed that Deacon was in love with Sheila? 

On this point, I'm on Steffy's side. I'm thoroughly annoyed that Deacon was/is in 'love' with Sheila. Uggghh is all I have to say for that alleged relationship.

I don't care one bit about Sheila. I don't care about her damn toes. I want the character to just be legit dead. And I want Deacon to get with practically anyone other than Sheila.

This version of Ridge is the worst. I will never understand why the show sticks with this recast. You can't tell me there aren't any other actors available ... ones with actual charm and charisma.

• Like 7
  • Applause 6

Oh man, what a Friday! It was a buy one, get one free sale on insufferable asshats at FC; sit through Steffy’s smug, judgmental smack talk about Deacon and you can enjoy her smug prick of a father putting in his wooden nickel’s worth of wisdom. The only thing better would be scenes of Ridge and Thomas in Paris, shit talking Hope, you know, the gal to whom Ridge was such a good father.

Hey, someone actually focused on Luna’s feelings today! Brooke was right to point out how problematic the latest misunderstanding night was; too bad the show won’t own it. It never does, and it’s gross how often the writers go back to that well.

Sherlock and Watson in the alley behind the convenience store getting intel from the down on his luck Santa Claus was quite the comedic scene. I dislike Sheila intensely, but, man, I hope Steffy has to eat some crow, even if it’s but a tiny morsel. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Hey, someone actually focused on Luna’s feelings today! Brooke was right to point out how problematic the latest misunderstanding night was; too bad the show won’t own it. It never does, and it’s gross how often the writers go back to that well.

Seriously. Luna has not had anyone talk to her about all of this who was almost entirely focused on what she's experienced before this conversation. Her mother was dealing with her guilt over her mints and wanting to fix that by advising her. Zende is basically just trying to figure out if there's a way he can turn this into a relationship with her. RJ is dealing with how it makes him feel and his anger with Zende. And Luna, herself, has been focused on the effect it has on RJ.  It was nice to see Brooke, even though she's RJ's mother, putting most of the focus on Luna and helping her deal with what happened to her. 

• Like 7
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

And Luna, herself, has been focused on the effect it has on RJ.  It was nice to see Brooke, even though she's RJ's mother, putting most of the focus on Luna and helping her deal with what happened to her.

I know! I loved Brooke for telling Luna this wasn’t her fault. But like the other soap I still watch, this one also thinks it’s the 50s! Luna admits she was drugged. Oh, I’m sorry, “not herself” and thus she wasn’t taken advantage of. That because she was in Zende’s bed, she let him think she wanted to be there? But Zende wasn’t drugged. And he KNEW Luna was with RJ; that they were in love and in a RELATIONSHIP.

It boggles the mind that these younger show runners and writers are regressing and writing as if it is 50-70 years ago!  And how ironic, that the 70s-90s women had agency.

On soaps.

• Like 7
On 4/24/2024 at 10:18 PM, KerleyQ said:

I was laughing all through Carter lecturing Zende about betraying RJ by sleeping with Luna. Hey, Carter? Remember Quinn? (They were absolutely hot and all, but Carter is one of the worst people to be criticizing in this scenario). 

He should be giving tips. He was very successful and came out smelling like a rose.

Everything Steffy/Hope/Finn felt very anvil-like today. And not at all subtle. You had Steffy gloating in front of Finn (again) about Sheila being dead and gone. You had Finn not telling Steffy about Deacon's text. And then you had Hope telling Steffy how lucky she is to have such a great husband and father in Finn, especially with how loyal he is. 

The writers have the formula down to a science.

On 4/25/2024 at 5:26 PM, Waldo13 said:

If it was a drinking game every time Stuffy said Shiela, I would be drunk in 5 minutes. Stuffy said her name 18 times, but with everyone else saying Shiela, I lost track at 45 times her name was mentioned

I almost want to play.

15 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

And I want Deacon to get with practically anyone other than Sheila.

After Finn leaves Stuffy, maybe she and Deacon can find each other. Of course for Stuffy it would be just to spite Hope.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1