Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, aussieinsydney said:

So was I! I didn't realise that perhaps in the U.S. a memorial includes the deceased person. In Australia we call that the actual funeral service.

So do we. In America, I mean. Sometimes, in soap land, they'll have a funeral without a body when said body hasn't been recovered. But that's soap staple for "return from the dead". In my many years of watching soaps, never have I seen a memorial service held anywhere other than church/cemetary.

I was all ewwww!

• Like 7

John McCook was really the Clark Gable of B&B in its early days. He was downright dashing. He was the same of Y&R beforehand but everyone was perfect looking on Y&R. LOL!!! The early days of Eric & Sheila were hot and sexy until Sheila became well, Sheila. LOL!!!!! The show was so much more about glamour with their cast, sets, fashion shows and on location remotes. Now, it’s a shell of itself and very small. It screamed GLAMOUR back then. I miss those days. 

• Like 13
  • Love 1

I like how Steffy clearly thought she was being magnanimous by allowing Finn to make his own decision about attending Sheila’s memorial. Her generosity knows no bounds. Of course Liam understands her side of things; if Steffy said the Earth was flat, he’d try to throw himself off the edge of it.

Hope was making some excellent faces during the memorial. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

Liam blow it out of your ass. You’re so transparent in trying to get Finn out of Stuffy’s life. 

I’m sure that Deacon’s lament to Shiela is falling on deaf ears but it’s making Deacon feel better. 

Why the fuck is Lauren even there?  Another person that just has to dance on Shiela’s grave. Lauren needs to get her boobs back to GC. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Donna wants Lauren to say hi to Nick their son from us? Lol Donna knows and interested in Nick why?  I guess it is a joke on her playing Grace. 

They didn't write Lauren as even knowing Sheila was back in LA on either show, but she now knows she's dead? 

Did Deacon invite Sheila's other kids? Grandkids? Lucy is on YR. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)

⬆️Lauren was visiting LA a Halloween or two ago and did know Sheila was back in town.  It may have been when  everyone thought Sheila had been eaten by the bear.

Add me to the list of those who thought it was odd ( and gross) to have the casket at the restaurant.  That has to be a health code violation.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 8

You'd think, after all she's been through with Sheila, Lauren would want to hightail it over to that memorial so she can open the casket and make sure there is a sincerely dead Sheila in there. 

And doesn't she know who Deacon is? Wasn't he on Y&R at some point? 

There's Steffy acting all annoyed that Hope went to the memorial. Once again, it's only Steffy's family members who deserve support from their loved ones. Hope supporting her own father is some kind of insult to Steffy's world view. Does she think she's unique and super special in loving her family? She can't fathom that other people have those same feelings for their own families? 

And there's Liam kissing Steffy's ass. The only scene he has been tolerable in for months has been that cute scene with Beth the other day. 

I want to say "where's Bill," but I fear he comes with a side of Poppy. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2

Lauren surely knows who Deacon Sharpe is. He slept with Phyllis, and Vicki, and was briefly married to Nikki Newman.

If Hope gets the sads about missing Douglas, can look up her half brother "Little Eric" Sharpe. He should be about 24 now, but with SORAS, who really knows ?? If he's one quarter as sexy as his Dad he can give the Forrester boys some real competition for Luna-tictac.

Waiting for the scene when Deacon just has to see those 9 precious toes one last time...I mean, the dang casket is RIGHT THERE !!

2 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

I want to say "where's Bill," but I fear he comes with a side of Poppy. 

That was just TOO punny !!  Thanks....🤣

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Does she think she's unique and super special in loving her family?

Most definitely. Unfortunately, the number of people who try to disabuse her of this notion is far outstripped by those blowing sunshine up her nose. Everything Steffy does is the bestest - just ask her. This is the woman congratulating herself to Liam for considering Finn’s feelings, which, you know, ought to be something you automatically do for your husband. Or any human being really. Steffy acts like she’s making a huge sacrifice and is deserving of the Nobel Peace Prize for her novel act of empathy. Then Liam tells her how strong and fair and kind she is, Steffy inexplicably flashes some leg at him and the beat goes on.

I hope we find out the casket at the memorial is empty, or, barring that, someone jumps out of it. Doesn’t have to be Sheila. Let’s lean in to the ridiculousness.

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 2
14 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Why the fuck is Lauren even there?

To make sure the job is done. She even more than the Forresters have a right to hate Sheila for switching her kid and if she'd emptied a full round of brass into the casket, I'd hardly blame her for it ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Frankly, the bizarre thing is that no one's looped Lauren in sooner about Sheila.

11 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

And doesn't she know who Deacon is? Wasn't he on Y&R at some point? 

He was, but he wasn't anywhere in her circle. He was mostly between Amber, Phyllis, Nikki and I think Victoria too.

9 hours ago, Peppermint said:

If Hope gets the sads about missing Douglas, can look up her half brother "Little Eric" Sharpe. He should be about 24 now, but with SORAS, who really knows ??

Little Eric was born three years before Hope was, yet in his last appearance on Y&R in the fall of 2009, he was right about the age he would've been in real life, but Hope was aged up to 18 on B&B the following January 🤪

If they want to put Hope in Finn's orbit, I'd welcome Eric III to court Steffy and she can follow in her mother's footsteps of sleeping through two whole families.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Peppermint said:

Waiting for the scene when Deacon just has to see those 9 precious toes one last time...I mean, the dang casket is RIGHT THERE !!

I'm not spoiling this, since it has no actual information, but one of the writers (I think that's who it was, anyway) tweeted out last night to make sure you stay tuned for the last ten seconds of today's show. Just about every reply to the tweet was some variation of "we all know Sheila's alive. This isn't going to be a shock."  My favorite was "ten seconds? So one second per toe?" 

• LOL 12

I haven't been a fan of Steffy over the years, but I can understand her being a first class, A-1 bitch when it comes to even hearing Sheila's name.  I imagine she's still dealing with the trauma of what she and her dumb husband went through with Sheila--and then having killed her. 

I have more of an issue with Hope, who's trying to get into Finn's pants just like Liam who's trying to get back into Steffy's pants.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

So Finn tells Hope she deserves commitment and encourages her to reconcile with Liam huh?? I see what you did there block of wood with abs- trying to get Liam away from Steffy *sneaky sneaky*...Although waffles seem pretty fixated on Cujo these days..

OMG OMG 10 TOES !! DID YOU SEE - 🥱...anyone surprised??

So he who should not be named is back next week I see...

Bored Season 5 GIF by The Office

Honestly I'm BORED!!

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Like 6
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)

I was almost too distracted by Hope’s side boob to notice anything else during this episode.  Seriously, I’m not a prude about clothes but I do believe in appropriate clothing for certain situations and a memorial service is not the correct place to were a top that needs to have a tie in place to prevent a nip slip!

I also don’t know if it’s possible to strain an eye muscle from doing an eye roll but I’m pretty I did just that at the end of the episode.  Seriously, just fucking kill Sheila already!  Have some balls!  It’s just the laziest writing.  I can just hear the writers room now-

“Ok so now that we’re done with the Hope/Steffy/Liam/Finn love quadrangle with both Hope and Steffy having twins fathered by both Finn and Liam what crazy story story can we do next?”

“I’ve got an idea no one will see coming…let’s bring Sheila Carter back from the dead!”

“Holy shit that’s fucking brilliant.  Nobody would suspect that we would do that for the 247th time!  Let’s do it!”

The worst part is that they’re actually going to think that it’s great writing.

Edited by JudgeyMcJudgyPants
  • Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

I was almost too distracted by Hope’s side boob to notice anything else during this episode.  Seriously, I’m not a prude about clothes but I do believe in appropriate clothing for certain situations and a memorial service is not the correct place to were a top that needs to have a tie in place to prevent a nip slip!

But how are we going to know that Hope is a character who enjoys hot sex now if we don't see side boob? 

• Angry 1
  • LOL 7

I don't even care that Sheila is still alive.  I just don't want to see anymore of her.  When she contacts Deacon, I wish he'd sell Il Giardino and they flee to Costa Rica, both of them never to be seen or heard of again.  

I'm also not looking forward to more of RJ/Luna/Zende and Bill/Poppy.  

So, I'll be taking a break from this show.

• Like 6

You would think Brad Bell would realize that Sheila is a thing of the past. It’s sort of like Heather Webber on GH but she just hasn’t died as many times. Sometimes it’s time to move on. Of course, he can’t write well with what he has currently either. He has several other characters are more interesting at this time such as Li but he goes back to the well time and time again.

That said, Kimberlin Brown has played the heck out of Sheila all these years but her latest incarnation on B&B left me very bored. I don’t think she had a scene with John McCook other than her initial return. The old Sheila would have snuck into his hospital room when he was dying and profess her love for him. I’m not even sure she (or Deacon knew). 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

I for one, am glad that Sheila may be alive. I'll take her SL's over boring RJ/Luna/Zende SL's any day! And if this means that Steffy potentially does a stretch in prison. I'm here for that too.

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

Obvious enough that a blind person could have seen it from another continent.

That's all there is to say about the show's cliffhanger regarding Sheila.

Lauren Fenmore is a queen. 👑

We didn't even make it 3 mins into today's ep before the words BIRTH MOTHER were uttered. Don't know what's worse: Finn saying that or his wooden acting. I've seen more animated life in china dolls.

That whole thing with Steffy's "... someone who she can commit herself to." about Hope directly followed by Finn to Hope's "You're going to look back and be glad it worked out this way." while looking directly at her was not subtle, show.

There's literally nothing else going on in these characters' lives other than SHEILA and mints and that makes for such a boring show.

Next week has a lot of Luna and RJ? Yeah, count me out.

No Way Wow GIF

• Like 6

I feel like “Sheila back from the dead” is one of those go-to moves with diminishing returns. We just had the suspenseless Did a Bear Eat Sheila? non-mystery and now we have the morbid sight of ten toes disappearing into the crematory fires. (Honestly, I’d rather not spend a whole episode of a soap opera at a crematorium to begin with. WTF?) Everyone saw this coming. It would have been more shocking to see nine toes.

Ultimately we’re in for months of Deacon and Finn having mind numbing, repetitive conversations on a topic that has been beaten to death a thousand times before: “is Sheila really alive?” I expect ‘I saw ten toes’ to become the new ‘birth mother.’

Lol@Lauren expressing concern that poor Steffy had to kill someone. This ain’t Steffy’s first rodeo, lady. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

We missed almost nothing today, bare skin wise. Steffy using the crotch high skirt slit to flash her legs at Liam....And Ms. IttyBittyTitty boobing the heck out of her mourning attire. Her EYES, Finn, look at her eyes.

Was there nothing else to watch on B&B today ??

OH !! TOES !! TEN TOES !! TEN TOES !!       👣   zzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

• Like 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

But how are we going to know that Hope is a character who enjoys hot sex now if we don't see side boob? 

And my eye’s couldn’t avoid the peep-show in her scenes!

Good lord, but Not!Sheila looked like she came straight from the morgue! No attempt to show that a mortician couldn’t be bothered to make her look good. That pasty bluish/gray cast to her face? Yuck.

And why is the show showing so many flashbacks as if this character was a beloved one and a leading lady? 

Sean has been amazing, but I really wish that Deacon was grieving over someone worth grieving. Not this murdering psychopath.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 12

Least surprising "surprise" ever. I've been waiting for a shot of that dead woman's 10 toes ever since Steffy stabbed her. 

SK was really great today, but I could have done without the "call me daddy" reference. It was probably the most cringeworthy element of their "love story." 

They're definitely going to do Finn/Hope. 

I oddly look forward to finding out exactly how bad the actor who plays RJ is going to be in the scenes where Luna finally tells him what happened. The preview was already kind of funny. And the writing is so hokey. "We'd like you to work closely with Zende. We're sure he's got some secrets he can pass along." 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Hope doing her best attempt to flirt with Finn by showing off a little more cleavage.  Wouldn’t be a hoot if Hope steals Finn from Stuffy. 

Finn is smarter than he acts. He’s not wrong about Hope’s attraction to Mr Hyde was do a lot more with Liam than Hope admits.  It’s because Liam is a waffle boy and Mr Hyde was a one woman man. 

Shiela is Alive!  Why am I not surprised. 

As much as I dislike Mr Hyde, I’m almost positive I will dislike Z even more.  Luna will confess and Z will somehow make the situation all about himself. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Been on a much needed hiatus because..........well because Show sucks. 

But, I decided to tune in yesterday just to see what is up. 

It is always weird to see Lauren and Eric together acting like they were never a thing. 

Gawd, Steffy though? Such an incredible person for allowing your husband his own feelings. 

I don't want to see Finn and Hope together, but if it means that Steffy gets hurt? Yeah, I will be down for it. 

Best line of the day; the mortician man screaming to Deacon, "It's really hot in there!"

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
8 minutes ago, AManfred said:

Is the "stay tuned/next week" scenes new? I've never seen them before.

Yeah. It started last week.

Maybe I’m missing something, but how is Hope flirting with Finn? And I’m blaming wardrobe for putting her in that…whatever it was she was wearing.

• Like 6
On 4/4/2024 at 1:24 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

And like I posted elsewhere, Sean is so good and has aged soooooo much better. Deacon was just wasted on Sheila. Isn't there anyone else on the canvas for him? And don't say Taylor!

I'd love to see Lauren come back and then have her and Eric accidentally rekindle what they once had. Donna is like a girl and I'd rather see Eric with a woman. And then after that Lauren could become involved with Deacon. That's when Sheila should return.

SK got his emmy reel these past two episodes. He was great!

And that photo of Sheila at the memorial service, it captured her giving the wicked evil eye. That wasn't a photo of KB, that was a photo of Sheila.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

The whole Sheila thing is just RIDICULOUS! I haven't been able to watch the last couple days. I don't miss this horrible show one but. Haha...I may tune back in after a couple months!! Heh heh

• Like 2
(edited)
15 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

SK got his emmy reel these past two episodes. He was great!

He really was! I just wish it wasn’t for HER.

And I’m both simultaneously bitter and gloating that the ASSHATS that jettisoned Sean as some debris, and keep bringing back the Gumby on Steroids Block of Wood, could see what they lost in Sean.

Oh! And I hope this isn’t too off topic, but if y’all want to see a reunion of all good soap stars, check out Perry Mason: The Case of the Killer Kiss It was Raymond Burr’s last (🥲), but I squeee! From 1993. Out very own Deacon is the victim! And his was his second appearance in the movies. First one he played a different character.  And if I need to move this to another thread, let me know and I’ll do so.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 6
(edited)
On 4/5/2024 at 9:07 AM, NinjaPenguins said:

Then Liam tells her how strong and fair and kind she is, Steffy inexplicably flashes some leg at him and the beat goes on.

That was hysterical! But I couldn't avert my eyes from Hope's girls that she brought out to support her dad's feelings at the mammorial service.

16 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Carl was back today! Anybody remember him? Wasn't he Bridget's lab assistant or something?

Thanks! I was pretty sure he was on before. I wonder if he is still Carl? Or if he is just Carl's doppleganger? 

Stuffy and Waffles are insufferable. I just finally got what they see in each other. They sit around and talk shit about everyone they know.

And the previews for next week had me in stitches. RJ: What's that Luna-tictac, Timmy fell down the well?

Edited by SweePea59
  • Like 4
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, SweePea59 said:

That was hysterical! But I couldn't avert my eyes from Hope's girls that she brought to support her dad's feelings at the mammorial service.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I see what you did there!!!

• Wink 1
  • LOL 4

I'm trying to figure out this Sheila SL.

If she has somehow paid Sugar to get Steffy to kill her for the purpose of getting Steffy to jail so she can have Finn and Hayes all to herself, well, that's not going to be possible because you know, she's 'dead' and if she comes out of hiding, then Steffy is no longer in jail.

Otherwise, why organise all of this and go into hiding? She had the life she finally wanted albeit without her son and grandson. It just doesn't make sense. What am I missing? Anybody else have any theories that make any sense?

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
(edited)
On 4/2/2024 at 8:17 AM, GHScorpiosRule said:

And Brooke only ended up with Eric, who up until her broken engagement to Ridge, thought of her as a daughter (so ewwww!), to write in Katherine Kelly's real life pregnancy, because Lord Forbid, they hide it. Blech. The fact that Eric has been through ALL the Logan women is just GROSS.

To this day I am baffled why anyone thought this was a good idea, real life pregnancy or no. I suppose they were trying to shore up more legacy kids down the road but she and JMC have zero romantic chemistry. He's probably the only person KKL has had less chemistry with than Thorston frigging Kaye.

Although, I will nitpick here to say we were blessedly spared Eric and Katie getting together, despite the show chem testing that shit in 2017. Hard pass.

On 4/4/2024 at 12:17 PM, EleanorD said:

CLEARLY Lauren visited to painfully remind us how much better B&B used to be. Duh.

Coincidentally, I just watched the Catalina episodes from season 7 with Scott's death and I gotta say she doesn't come out of that smelling like a rose at all. My memories of Lauren were long after her hellacious bad girl days and largely after she married Michael, but I'd heard stories of how terrible she was. Granted, she didn't know how sick Scott truly was but using a soon-to-be ex-husband who she had cheated on to do her dirty work of outing her nemesis and being mad Scott didn't tell her she had visited him, regardless of what Sheila had done, was absolutely a choice™.

People compare Steffy to Brooke, but I think she's closer to 1980s /90s Lauren: a rich, entitled slag with the world at her feet but revels in being cruel. But thankfully, they've allowed Lauren to grow past that, but Bell seemed determined to keep Steffy this same petty little twit until she's in the retirement home.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I don't often watch B&B but I watched the last 5 min yesterday and nearly pissed myself laughing. That whole Deacon and Dead Sheila/Not Sheila was so ridiculous! Firstly, I've always loathed Deacon, but that screech at the end with OMGTHEREAREONLYTENTOESBUTSHEILAONLYHASNINETOES was wet myself funny!  Sheila is like a fucking cockroach, she will survive nuclear war. It'll just be the rats, roaches, and Sheila. I also hate these lame ass criss overs like Lauren Buttinsky flying out to California to gloat. Stay the fuck home girl, worry about your own mess FFS. But more than the bad acting, WHY do these MWTs continue to beat these awful stories to death over and over again?! Just kill off Sheila once and for all. Enough already.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

People compare Steffy to Brooke, but I think she's closer to 1980s /90s Lauren: a rich, entitled slag with the world at her feet but revels in being cruel. But thankfully, they've allowed Lauren to grow past that, but Bell seemed determined to keep Steffy this same petty little twit until she's in the retirement home.

Steffy also has a dash of her grandmother in her. Particularly a dash of that borderline incestuous overinvolvement in her family's love lives. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
(edited)
On 4/6/2024 at 5:12 PM, aussieinsydney said:

I'm trying to figure out this Sheila SL.

If she has somehow paid Sugar to get Steffy to kill her for the purpose of getting Steffy to jail so she can have Finn and Hayes all to herself, well, that's not going to be possible because you know, she's 'dead' and if she comes out of hiding, then Steffy is no longer in jail.

Otherwise, why organise all of this and go into hiding? She had the life she finally wanted albeit without her son and grandson. It just doesn't make sense. What am I missing? Anybody else have any theories that make any sense?

I wonder if it will turn out to be that Sheila's been kidnapped this entire time and it's been Sugar who's been acting weird and the person who tried to kill Steffy.  When Sheila's found alive she'll have earned Finn's sympathy and will be treated like a victimized heroine.  Deacon and Finn will be both be TeamSheila and TeamGiveHerAchance which will drive the Forrester's insane, especially Steffy.  This will also be the end of Steffy's marriage to Finn, but only if she hasn't cheated with Liam by then.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Like 1
  • Useful 5
6 minutes ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I wonder if it will turn out to be that Sheila's been kidnapped this entire time and it's been Sugar who's been acting weird and the person who tried to kill Steffy.  When Sheila's found alive she'll have earned Finn's sympathy and will be treated like a victimized heroine.  Deacon and Finn will be both be TeamSheila and TeamGiveHerAchance which will drive the Forrester's insane, especially Steffy.  This will also be the end of Steffy's marriage to Finn, but only if she hasn't cheated with Liam by then.

Wouldn't Deacon have noticed if he was with a Sheila with 10 toes? 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 5

Hey Stuffy, I got news for you, you’ve messed with Finn’s head a hell of a lot more than Shiela.  

Finn is pleading with Hope to let bygones be bygones with Stuffy but shouldn’t her be pleading the same with Stuffy. 

Is Deacon hallucinating or is Shiela actually alive. I’m kind of hoping Shiela is still alive and she haunts Stuffy thinking Shiela is a ghost. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Hey Stuffy, I got news for you, you’ve messed with Finn’s head a hell of a lot more than Shiela.  

Finn is pleading with Hope to let bygones be bygones with Stuffy but shouldn’t her be pleading the same with Stuffy. 

Is Deacon hallucinating or is Shiela actually alive. I’m kind of hoping Shiela is still alive and she haunts Stuffy thinking Shiela is a ghost. 

I’m certain she alive. And Deacon shouldn’t act so shocked. His fiancé knows her way around a casket.

I kind of hope that Finn develops feelings for Hope but I know they’ll just reunite Steffy with stupid Liam. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
(edited)

I guess Hope can't really do much in regards to Thomas since MA is taking time off/or has left the show/or got let go (don't know).. So she is giving them 'time"...I am still waiting for that announcement ..

Le sigh - Finn is not the best of friends, he's telling Hope to reunite with Liam aka wafflemeister and let the stuff with Steffy go?? He is right though, most of their animosity has to do with Liam and I would hate for that to spill over to their respective daughters. Finn has also reaffirmed that Steffy is the one for him, he knew when he first laid eyes on her so I don't see Finn wanting Hope anytime soon.

Deacon, Deacon, Deacon - you should've snapped a pic of the TEN TOES!

I think Sugar is the one that died, I think she probably had some terminal illness and decided to do Sheila a solid and take the fall.  How will Finn feel when Sheila is undoubtedly revealed to be alive ..**the suspense is absolutely killing me** 🥱🥱

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Like 2
  • LOL 7
2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I kind of hope that Finn develops feelings for Hope but I know they’ll just reunite Steffy with stupid Liam. 

I feel like Liam and Steffy having to sit together and watch Finn and Hope have a happy life is exactly what they deserve. Because I don't think either one of them will be fully happy.  They'll both be jealous, and it will be in their faces all the time, because, between the four of them, there are three kids with ties across both couples (four if Douglas comes home). So they're going to have to see each other a lot. (Oh, and I'd put solid money on Finn wanting to maintain a relationship with his former stepdaughter than Liam puts into maintaining any kind of bond with his former stepson.) 

1 hour ago, bluvelvet said:

I think Sugar is the one that died, I think she probably had some terminal illness and decided to do Sheila a solid and take the fall. 

That's what's kind of been wiggling around in my mind, too. Sheila found out she was dying, or maybe Sugar even reached out to her to get some closure or something when she found out she was dying. Then Sheila sold her a sob story about her son, probably portraying it like Jack and Li all but stole him from her womb, and then, wouldn't you know it, her son ended up married to someone who hates her ('and for no good reason! She's stuck on ancient history. I'm different now!") and his wife won't let him spend any time with him or her beloved grandson. So, if Sugar could just help her get Steffy out of the way, Sheila's happy family can be reunited. 

• Like 7

SK was great today. The crematorium worker too was hilarious and scared. 

How long will it take Deacon to realize Sheila set this up? 

Why doesn't Finn start giving this lecture to Steffy.  This telling Hope not to hold grudge what about his wife that was calling her a trashy slut? Working to get Thomas and her son to leave town. Go tell Steffy all this.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6
On 4/6/2024 at 4:08 PM, SweePea59 said:

I wonder if he is still Carl? Or if he is just Carl's doppleganger? 

Closed Captioning answered my question for me. He is Carl.

And Deacon has gone mad!

And what a big let down, Stuffy got off scot free. Boo. Phooey.

I'm still a little disturbed about Sheila's service being held at the restaurant, with whose ever's body in that casket. Why isn't that a big old health code violation? Il Giardino - bistro and funeral parlor. Does not have a good ring to it.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, Artsda said:

How long will it take Deacon to realize Sheila set this up? 

And then how long after that will it take him to mentally handwave it and still insist that she's a different woman now? 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1