Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

33 minutes ago, bluvelvet said:

Cujo ROTFLMAO!!!  😂

I absolutely LOVED OG Carly( Sarah Brown) and was shipping Jarly hard but I stopped watching GH  around Tamara Braun Carly (I don't remember why)..

Anyway back on topic - Steffy's Karma is coming, they didn't make her so hateful for no reason and I don't think it will involve  Hope sleeping with Finn.

If Jarly = Jax and Carly, no thanks.  I was there at the beginning of Jax and Brenda and always shipped this couple, through all their ups and downs. “Nobody leaves.”  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

The only thing that annoyed me about Steffy was that too short outfit she was wearing.  Whyyyyy??? 🤢

We’re those Hot Pants Steffy had on?  KKL was wearing a pair in a photo shoot recently.  Are they in style again?  I wore them in the 70’s!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

We’re those Hot Pants Steffy had on?  KKL was wearing a pair in a photo shoot recently.  Are they in style again?  I wore them in the 70’s!

I did too!  Not any more though! 😅

• LOL 2

Is Hope going to do something to Steffy? I hope so, she’s being ridiculous. She really wants her brother to marry someone who’s not ready? 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Giddyup said:

Is Hope going to do something to Steffy? I hope so, she’s being ridiculous. She really wants her brother to marry someone who’s not ready? 

She doesn't want her brother to marry someone who is Hope whether she is ready or not.

• Like 3
  • Applause 6
On 3/30/2024 at 3:40 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

Okay I just have to post the scene of the slap at the 1:50 mark.

This what Hope should have done.

Thanks for this, I forgot how much I loved Patrick Drake. I also forgot he basically called Carly a bitch to her face Lmao! I liked him & Robin together. Even as a Jason/Robin fan but if I'm being real, Robin deserved better than Jason. 

I've definitely said this before but SJB, TB are the only Carly's I kinda liked. However she, like Steffy, is high-key an awful person lol. SJB/TB plus better writing, just knew how to made her look human/nuanced back in the day. LW plays Carly the way JMW plays Steffy, but what's interesting is that even Carly has gotten more verbal drags, slaps & comeuppance most short lived, but still happened. Not so much in the last decade & a half ofc, but in sum total, definitely more than Steffy. Even though they're both equally propped/forced as the heroic HBICs in their respective shows.

• Like 6
(edited)
On 3/30/2024 at 4:45 PM, norcalgal said:

If Jarly = Jax and Carly, no thanks.  I was there at the beginning of Jax and Brenda and always shipped this couple, through all their ups and downs. “Nobody leaves.”  

lol I meant Jason and Carly. They were never a real couple but man did they have chemistry. Also as said above SJB played Carly in a way that made you feel sorry for her. Funny enough it looks like GH may finally be heading there all these years later with LW’s Carly. Sigh I’m remembering my other all time favorite ATWT’s Carly. Hmm I’m sensing a pattern here lol. Maybe that’s why I like Thomas. 

Anywho, onto the show today. I actually enjoyed the Hope and Liam scenes.  They have good friendship, chemistry,  I hope they can move forward and have a real friendship similar to Steffy/Liam. They do share a daughter in a lot of history.

AN it’s so good at the subtleties. When she said she loved Thomas, you could see her bodily reaction that she said it in front of Liam before she stood up straight and clarified that she did love him. 

Is the other “guy out there” going to be Finn - please no.. we don’t need Hope sharing another guy with Steffy. Just no.  

I see RJ popped up today - I did invoke his name last week ..sorry 😬😬

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)
24 minutes ago, bluvelvet said:

I see RJ popped up today - I did invoke his name last week ..sorry 😬😬

TOTALLY blaming this on you. 

Especially if it means that the fewer times you speak it the less he appears. :) 

Edited by EleanorD
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 7
(edited)

Hope blames Steffy, Steffy blames Hope, Finn's like damn that's messy and Liam's like Nope.

Three things, mainly:

1. Can Hope PLEASE take some responsibility instead of blaming it on Steffy? Steffy certainly played a big part but after almost two decades it's about time Hope took responsibility or at least recognized her own part in events. I like you, Hope, and thought you had done some great growing up the last few years—especially after dropping Liam and recognizing you deserved better—but come on.

That being said, from a storytelling POV B&B is doing it to juxtapose Hope and Steffy and drive the conflict between them -- both whom think the other is responsible for the Hope/Thomas breakup. Then they air it out with the man in their life, Liam being Hope's since Thomas is out of the picture...

But damn, how Liam said "... another man comes into your life that's worth saying yes to." cue cutting to Finn was... not subtle, show. Hope (no pun intended) this can be blamed away on a tired editor who just entered clips into iMovie.

I did laugh out loud at how Liam said "Yeah, you're going through a lot." Nice choice by SC. 😂

2. Please give Liam his own storyline instead of simply having him comment on everyone else's. If you're going to use him then put use to him. Hashtag Ivy.

3. I'm also going to say this: these characters are supposed to work at one of the biggest fashion houses in the world. Can they at least try to make them look fashionable? Or keep up with actual modern fashion? Not everything used to be better but B&B used to have characters dress accurately for the fashion during the time it aired - those glorious 90s womens suits for instance! - but now it's like the costume department simply dug out what hasn't been used three times over already. Hashtag cheap.

Edited by EleanorD
  • Like 6

If I saw Steffy Forrester at a business meeting or conference or giving a speech somewhere, and she showed up in that black micro-mini dress, I would probably laugh out loud and she would lose all professional credibility with me. Yes, it's fashionable, but, I hate to say this, but I think it's a little generation inappropriate for her. No, she's not old by any means, but I could see that little dress looking snazzy on Luna. I think Steffy looks good in more executive attire, especially with blazers. Otherwise, she is either cosplaying Priscilla Presley, a Valley of the Dolls character, or dominatrix. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
2 hours ago, EleanorD said:

TOTALLY blaming this on you. 

Especially if it means that the fewer times you speak it the less he appears. :) 

🤐🤐🤐🤐

Gossip Zip It GIF by TRT

• LOL 6

Stuffy, the Logans caused heartache on your family?  Anything that was done cannot be compared to the heartache Mr Hyde caused on Hope with letting her believe that her daughter was dead plus weaponizing his son to belittling Hope because he won’t marry Mr Hyde. So fuck you and the high horse you rode in on. Stuffy, revisionist history once again?  Stuffy you’re the one who insisted on Mr Hyde designing for HFTF or there would be a HFTF.  Stuffy is probably the most unaware person in LA.  Her shit never sticks and she only farts rainbows and unicorns.  

Z, you coconut head, stop interjecting your feelings for Luna into the conversation about Hope and Mr Hyde. If you can’t be around Luna, then get the hell out. 

Stuffy, you are such an angel. You wouldn’t for an instant manipulate anybody especially Finn (April Fools). Finn is not allowed to feel sorry for his mother nor Hope. It’s forbidden ☠️.  It’s a wonder that Stuffy can walk because her balls are so big.  

Liam, you are an ass hat. Stop trying to defend Stuffy to Hope. Aren’t you a little upset that Douglas was taken away from you also. He was with you and Hope for years. 

• Like 8
2 hours ago, EleanorD said:

Please give Liam his own storyline instead of simply having him comment on everyone else's. If you're going to use him then put use to him. Hashtag Ivy.

I wouldn't say he deserves Ivy either after the shit way he dumped her but of the present viable options, it's the one that hasn't been milked to death.

But my preference would be for TIIC to find out who Liam is outside of his romantic options. After 14 years on the show, we still don't have an answer to that. I know Scott Clifton has some wish list stories he'd like for his character and I'd put money on every last one of them being more entertaining that his ping pong routine.

26 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Stuffy, the Logans caused heartache on your family?  Anything that was done cannot be compared to the heartache Mr Hyde caused on Hope with letting her believe that her daughter was dead plus weaponizing his son to belittling Hope because he won’t marry Mr Hyde. 

And also the pain Brooke caused all *always* assisted mutually. She never needed to drug Eric or Ridge or Thorne to get them in the sack and if not for Deacon being Bridget's husband first, I wouldn't be slagging her over that either.

26 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Z, you coconut head, stop interjecting your feelings for Luna into the conversation about Hope and Mr Hyde. If you can’t be around Luna, then get the hell out. 

Every time I remember this story, I get mad all over again.

Also LMAO what feelings? I'm not convinced that his interest in the World's Most Bestest Intern wont disappear the day she and RJ breaks up and he gets to wave it in his face.

Far be it from me to defend Thope but they did have a relationship that they came by fair and square. This OTOH? Absolutely not. If the show is at all interested in breaking their 40 week long streak in low ratings w the 18 to 35 demographic, they'll drop this crap too.

• Like 6

If Finn and Steffy do split, I hope it's not Sheila-specific, but, instead, is because of stuff like that bitchface she pulled today when he dared to disagree with her about Hope being the biggest evil ever. He is really not allowed to form his own opinions on anything, is he? 

"She was laser focused on my brother. She had him designing her line."  Um, bitch, what? Who had him designing Hope's line? Because I very specifically remember her being ready to say "no" to him coming back on her line, until you told her it was basically take Thomas back or the line was being cut. And "after everything hope has done to my brother"? Do I even need to reference that scorecard again? At one point, at the end of their first scene, Finn legitimately looked like he was trying not to laugh at Steffy. 

"Maybe a guy will come along who's worth saying 'yes' to." Yes, where is that brother of yours, anyway, Liam? 

Luna, forget worrying about any Forrester family relationships. The first time you're working with Zende and he tries his shit again, look him right in the eye and say "I've already told you, more than once, that this is not happening. Are you going to stop, or do I need to talk to Steffy or Ridge about sexual harassment?" 

(I can't stop using the word "bitch" about Steffy these days, but I need to find something else. Maybe I'll borrow one of @GHScorpiosRule's names for GH's Carly, and start calling her Slagbeast.  She's certainly attained Slagbeast status.) 

• Like 3
  • Applause 8

RJ called Thomas "that guy" has he forgotten he's his brother? If they want to make him involved let him go face to face with sister who called other sister a slut and all the Logan nonsense.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

RJ called Thomas "that guy" has he forgotten he's his brother? 

I wouldn't blame him after the most recent things Thomas has done to Brooke and Hope.

Plus his brother was hooking up with his sister. He is probably relieved that he doesn't have to explain that icky fact to anyone outside of the family.

• Like 8
6 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

But my preference would be for TIIC to find out who Liam is outside of his romantic options. After 14 years on the show, we still don't have an answer to that. I know Scott Clifton has some wish list stories he'd like for his character and I'd put money on every last one of them being more entertaining that his ping pong routine.

I agree. The show can make use of him outside of his romantic capacity. IIRC, when he returned post Quinn-kidnapping he was adamant about working the philantropic side of business. They could have him show more of that, again.

Didn't SC once bring up he wanted to explore how, and why, Liam had the last name Cooper when he first appeared on B&B? That's another option. Or maybe his mother Kelly isn't really dead after all. There are options, show!

• Like 6
(edited)
15 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

(I can't stop using the word "bitch" about Steffy these days, but I need to find something else. Maybe I'll borrow one of @GHScorpiosRule's names for GH's Carly, and start calling her Slagbeast.  She's certainly attained Slagbeast status.) 

I feel so...honored! Though in addition to Cujo, SheBeast is my other go to name for her, as it's so APT.

Seriously though, I agree-it's like Finn isn't allowed to disagree with Steffy at all. And pardon me while I put on my teen hat and say that Brooke and Ridge were together FIRST! Nyaah, nyaah! And Taylor's ass was having an emotional affair with Ridge while Caroline was STILL ALIVE and wasn't she engaged to Storm? Or something? Steffy can take a gazillion, million SEATS and STFU.

And Brooke only ended up with Eric, who up until her broken engagement to Ridge, thought of her as a daughter (so ewwww!), to write in Katherine Kelly's real life pregnancy, because Lord Forbid, they hide it. Blech. The fact that Eric has been through ALL the Logan women is just GROSS.

And I couldn't really focus on those scenes with Steffy and Finn because of the OBVIOUS wig on Steffy's head.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

The fact that Eric has been through ALL the Logan women is just GROSS.

I know Eric has/had romantic relationships with Brooke and Donna, but I don’t recall him hooking up with Beth or Katie…?  But I do recall there was a time it seemed the writers wanted to “go there “ with Eric and Katie when she bought a house next to Eric. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

I know Eric has/had romantic relationships with Brooke and Donna, but I don’t recall him hooking up with Beth or Katie…?  But I do recall there was a time it seemed the writers wanted to “go there “ with Eric and Katie when she bought a house next to Eric. 

Wasn't he involved with Beth a long time ago? I wasn't watching in the early years, but I could swear I remember reading, at some point, about a triangle between him, Stephanie, and Beth. 

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

I remember Eric and Beth when she was diagnosed with Cancer? Before he was with Brooke. I read here, that he and Katie almost got involved, so I just threw her in there, because it started, even if it was dropped. And now Donna. YUCK.

1 minute ago, KerleyQ said:

Wasn't he involved with Beth a long time ago? I wasn't watching in the early years, but I could swear I remember reading, at some point, about a triangle between him, Stephanie, and Beth. 

Yes. See above.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, EleanorD said:

Didn't SC once bring up he wanted to explore how, and why, Liam had the last name Cooper when he first appeared on B&B? That's another option. Or maybe his mother Kelly isn't really dead after all. There are options, show!

Wasn't it established years ago when Liam hit the LA scene, that his mom's name is Kelly Cooper?

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

Wasn't it established years ago when Liam hit the LA scene, that his mom's name is Kelly Cooper?

I think you're right; Steffy might have said that full name when she told Liam what she wanted to name baby Kelly.

• Like 1
On 3/28/2024 at 9:15 PM, Snaporaz said:

Oh, that look Hope gave Steffy at the end..I'm betting cash money that Steffy just unleashed something in Hope.  Something that will resemble the "Logan' myth that Steffy keeps spinning. Hope should start whispering in Finn's ear about what little remorse Steffy feels for killing Sheila, reminding him that Steffy actually said she wanted Sheila dead the very day she ended up killing her, letting him know that Steffy also killed her emotionally troubled young cousin.  She needs to tell Finn the entire history of Steffy chasing every man Hope was ever involved with.  And give details!

...all while wearing a t-shirt that says "Sheila Was Right!".

• Sad 2
  • LOL 6

Well, now I know what Ms. Lemon Bar has been up to.  Knitting that oatmeal colored abomination that Steffy was wearing this week.

It did improve on the "OOppps,-I-forgot-my-skirt-outfit."

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

Sure, let's hold a memorial service in the place where Sheila shot at her own son and his wife, why not! Wow, B&B. This has to be the cheapest move Bell-Phillip Television Productions ever made.

Were Finn and Steffy always this boring or did they just turn the boring up in 2024?

I'm the first one to think Finn's feelings for his BIRTH MOTHER are ridiculous but right now he's so dull I hope he has the balls to attend the memorial just so the show gets livened up a little.

Does Finn have more than one facial expression? Or is it just...

200.gif?cid=0e375282q43jbiab0c3i3rb0vr0i

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

After reading elsewhere that Our Great Bradley Bell let Krista Allen go as Taylor because they didn’t have a storyline for Taylor I was… a little stunned. And by a little I mean a lot. I need to rant and put my upset somewhere.

How a writer, a very successful wealthy writer at that, claims to have no story for a PSYCHIATRIST character on a show just leaves me stunned. Gobsmacked.

It’s the ONE CHARACTER you can have talk to ANY OTHER CHARACTER on the show regardless of their relationship because of the character’s inherit role and function.

It’s literally the one character whom the story can use to comment on ANY CHARACTER’s storyline without an angle, without it necessarily seeming like they have an ulterior motive, or like they’re serving any interest including their own.

It’s not only the one character, it’s the ONLY character who can perform this function in a story.

Which means: Bell, you’re full of it and just using that as an excuse.

Ahem. Stepping off my soap box now. No pun intended.

• Like 7
  • Love 3

Beth is absolutely adorable. 

Friends, Logans, Finnegans lend me your ears. I came to bury Shiela, not to praise her. The evil that she has done lives after her; the good is oft interred with their bones. So let it be with Shiela.   

Now when I hear Stuffy talk all I hear is ruff ruff woof woof grrr woof woof. 

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Steffy went from were allowed to not tiptoe and always agree to screeching Finn isn't allowed to go to Sheila's funeral.

I could have done without the 3 witches in Deacons face about Sheila and how he should not ask Hope to go. 

• Like 4

A memorial service is more for the survivors than it is for the deceased.  Sheila will not be attending, so I don't really get why everyone is so aghast that Deacon had the audacity to invite them.  Brooke and Hope should go to support him.

• Like 9
(edited)

@EleanorD...totally agree with your rant about the need for a psychiatrist to act as a buffer/link/healer on this show. BUT I despised with the heat of a thousand suns Krista Allen and Hunter Tylo as Taylor. Don't know, don't care if it was the character or the actors, just glad to see Taylor GO. 

Would be nice to see a player not related to the founding families come to town to set up a practice. Male - Female- Whatever.

Edited by Peppermint
decided to dare controversy LOL
  • Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Good Grief. So only Steffy’s family is the only family Finn is allowed to care about? I thought it was Hope that destroyed your family, you hypocritical ass. But it was Shelia. Oh, wait, it’s everyone you deem under your shoe, right?  

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1

It's fun watching the Steffy blinders slowly fall away from Finn's eyes. He looked like he was fighting off an eye roll at one point today, and he looked just flat out exasperated by her at multiple times. Slowly, he's moving away from being the Finn who was so blindly whipped that he proposed to Steffy right after she cheated on him and didn't know who her baby daddy was. 

"We don't have to agree on everything," certainly flew out the window the second it looked like Finn was going to disagree with her about whether he should go to the memorial. And how lovely of her to rehash how she killed his mother "right there." Like she doesn't know how difficult that is for him. 

And Donna? "We can come more often now that Sheila is gone." Jesus. You all know he cared about her. Yeah, he's aware that she was a pariah, but you can have like an ounce of sensitivity to not gloat over her death in his face at his place of business, maybe?  I have zero care for Sheila and thought Deacon was a dumbass to keep getting involved with her, but still. 

Beth is adorable, and Liam is only bearable these days in scenes with kids (where that's the primary focus of his interactions). 

• Like 6
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

It's fun watching the Steffy blinders slowly fall away from Finn's eyes. He looked like he was fighting off an eye roll at one point today, and he looked just flat out exasperated by her at multiple times.

I snerked at that. And expect him to go to the service regardless of her whiny demands that he not!

I really dislike this Donna. I guess because I watched this from when it first premiered and stopped around the time when that horrid story line about Ridge and Bridget was happening.

And it's why I will always have a soft spot for the original Donna, who was the Late Great Robert Mitchum's granddaughter. 

And while I no longer care for him after learning of his shameful and criminal behavior, original Storm was John Wayne's son. It's John Wayne who I can't stand anymore.

• Like 5
22 hours ago, EleanorD said:

Sure, let's hold a memorial service in the place where Sheila shot at her own son and his wife, why not! Wow, B&B. This has to be the cheapest move Bell-Phillip Television Productions ever made.

Well, Eric's living room was out so...

• LOL 9

I actually thought today was pretty good soap. I like conflicted Finn, I like the Liam/Hope friendship, I like that Steffy is still a bitch (life be crazy, Steffy being an unrelenting bitch is at least a constant in the crazy).

Here’s my main takeaway…every time I see hottie Hollis, I remember how fun & needed the Braylor friendship was, & I get pissed all over again at the way it was blown up at the alter of “dessssssstinyyyyyyy”. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1

God what a boring episode.

Deacon, you repeating how much Sheila loved Finn is only making you look as crazy as her.

Steffy and Finn reminding viewers every single episode that they love each other is a little... much, no? Especially when they say it with all the passion of a C-SPAN intermission.

LOOK! Finn showed a facial expression today other than biting his lips!

spacer.png

• LOL 8

Liam keep your opinions to yourself. I don’t remember Shiela directly affecting Liam, Wyatt, or Bill.  Now you’re giving Stuffy the business about Finn going to the memorial. Once again Liam is sticking his nose in where it doesn’t belong. Liam your loyalty was to Hope, when you where married, not to Stuffy so you have no business opining on Finn’s loyalty. 

• Like 8

Liam is hanging out at Forrester now that Thomas is gone. 

Nice of Hope to be there for her dad, putting him first. 

• Like 9

Funny how Steffy wants full control over Finn's every thought and feeling, but she never considers that he might not want her discussing their marriage with the ex who keeps sniffing around her. 

What, exactly, do Liam and Steffy think is going to happen at Sheila's memorial that it's so awful for Hope and Finn to go? Are they going to be required to absorb some of her spirit? Her ghost is going to hitch a ride home with them and never leave?  She's dead (as far as any of us know), she can't do anything. If having a memorial helps Deacon and Finn deal with all of this, what's the harm?  Nobody asked Liam or Steffy to go. They didn't take the kids. What's the big freaking deal? 

And Steffy had to be a bitch when Liam mentioned he was there checking to see how Hope is doing. "She's here living her best life while my brother is in pain." Oh, fuck off. (I find myself saying "oh fuck off" multiple times per episode when Steffy talks these days. There's so little she says that doesn't warrant that response.)  

• Like 4
  • Applause 8
  • Love 1

Steffy is right up there with my hate for a certain character not on this show.

But I have to admit, that I was taken aback at seeing Sheila's casket at the restaurant! I mean, I thought it was going to be a memorial without the, you know, body. Who were the pall bearers who brought the casket there?

Liam can just zip it.

Sean did a good job, but I'm still rolling my eyes as Deacon was waxing poetic about Sheila. When he told Finn that Sheila was "looking down" at them,  I actually yelled out, "you mean looking up!" She ain't in Heaven or anywhere near those clouds; probably in Hell/Hades/Dante's Inferno. Take your pick.

I'm glad Hope went. And she's right. She's not there for Sheila-but to support her dad, who is clearly grieving for the psychotic murdering monster.

And like I posted elsewhere, Sean is so good and has aged soooooo much better. Deacon was just wasted on Sheila. Isn't there anyone else on the canvas for him? And don't say Taylor!

• Like 10
  • Love 2

Donna “tell Nick Newman hello.” I see what you did there, show 😏

Did AN actually say a single word today? I don’t think she did, but she still outacted Steffy. Speaking of, if we must see Steffy, I’d be fine if she didn’t speak for an entire episode.

At the end, during the closeup of Sheila’s canvas, I was literally waiting for it to wink. All of the “good riddance” & “she can’t hurt anyone ever again”, just wait until they show us her 10 manicured toes. 

• Like 9
  • Wink 1
  • Love 1

Finn/TN finally got an acting partner as wooden as he is. The casket!

CLEARLY Lauren visited to painfully remind us how much better B&B used to be. Duh.

Best part of today: the flashbacks. They were GLORIOUS. The drama! And everybody looked so GOOD. Then flashing back to present and comparing to the show today was... not so good.

Sean Kanan > Deacon Sharpe.

• Like 9
16 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

What, exactly, do Liam and Steffy think is going to happen at Sheila's memorial that it's so awful for Hope and Finn to go? Are they going to be required to absorb some of her spirit? Her ghost is going to hitch a ride home with them and never leave?

I was really hoping when Finn touched the casket, that he'd start to shake and his eyes would roll back, with the spirit of his dead birth mother taking him over just long enough so Sheila can finish what she started and finally kill Steffy and put us all out of our collective misery!

3 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

But I have to admit, that I was taken aback at seeing Sheila's casket at the restaurant! I mean, I thought it was going to be a memorial without the, you know, body. Who were the pall bearers who brought the casket there?

So was I! I didn't realise that perhaps in the U.S. a memorial includes the deceased person. In Australia we call that the actual funeral service.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4