Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I can't recall his name, but the guy who was in jail with Sheila ( the one who's in love with her) did he know Sugar? IIRC, he wasn't too happy that Sheila got out of jail and he was still stuck in there. Could he and Sugar have teamed up to get revenge on Sheila? Who the fuck knows hey? LOL.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Sheila's picture is no longer in the opening credits, but I guess that could be a red herring

I think the show would be smart to leave her offscreen for a while, at least six months or so. Have Hope and Finn convince Deacon that he was imagining things. Have him believe that it happened so fast, and he's become so used to her nine toes, that her feet just looked normal to him. (Obviously, we all saw the ten toes, too, but since him being confused about what he saw is way more logical than that not being Sheila, I could see him eventually becoming convinced of that, as time passes and there's no sign of Sheila). 

Or, if not that, spend the next few months with Deacon looking into various leads, and then he takes off for a few months, telling Hope he's just going on a trip to clear his head and deal with his grief. Eventually, he comes back with Sheila.

Whatever it is, I just really hope they don't make her into some kind of victim, complete with some people feeling like they need to cut her a break after whatever ordeal she's been through. We know Ridge and Steffy never will, but Finn, Hope, maybe even Eric? 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Sheila's picture is no longer in the opening credits, but I guess that could be a red herring

That's exactly what I thought.

• Love 1

Since I only watch on Fridays now, I was hoping for weeks it would be “toe Friday”.  I like the stuff with Deacon meaning I’m interested.  I swear the writers write three scripts for the year, make 250 copies and give them to the cast.  

I just started watching season 13 on the B&B channel on yt. It’s really very good.  Phoebe and Steffy just born, Stephanie had a stroke because Brooke and Thorne are in love.  Boy is everybody pissed about those two .     Eric tells himself he’s in love with Stephanie again. Brooke has short hair.    Looking forward to this  😆

• Like 4

Brooke and Thorne are in love

Practically the only time I ever really enjoyed Brooke was this pairing. I loved Brooke and Thorne. That being said, the conclusion was just rage inducing.

I don't think anything about this Sheila isn't dead story makes much sense and certainly no surprise at all that she's still alive, but whatever.

I'm over Sheila. I'm tired of Steffy complaining about her. I don't care about Finn's feelings about his birth mother (he didn't know her at all and what he knew was she shot him and his wife but sure he's so broken up over her 'death'). I'm done with Deacon and his alleged love of Sheila. Just stop it.

And while I think hooking up Hope and Finn would be amazing just because of Steffy, I still don't want to see it. I don't need Hope and Steffy once again at odds over a dude. Isn't it creepy enough they are at odds over Steffy's brother?!?

I know most here don't like Taylor but I thought the current actress had chemistry with Deacon. I'd rather watch that than him blathering about 10 toes.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Z, I’m not getting tired of telling you to go fuck yourself and have no qualms of telling you on a daily basis.  Z, you are so full of 💩.  You were so willing to put it to Luna, you didn’t think twice about why Luna was not acting herself and willing to play hide the salami with him. 

Would you believe that Carter is actually making sense by telling Z, that he should have pumped the brakes. 

There is another person that I’m not getting tired of telling to go fuck themselves  and that is Stuffy. Who the fuck made her god of what people say do and think?  

• Like 9
  • Love 1
(edited)

So let me get this straight. The drugs Luna took also affected her sense of touch? I mean, Zende has no hair. And well RJ does and the texture is different. Or are we supposed to ignore that?

And good lord, who made Steffy the boss of everyone? And Finn just standing there like her puppet.

All I can say about today is Carter telling Zende he should have not even touched Luna-KNOWING she loved RJ and is in a relationship with him.

But the only thing I liked was seeing how HAWT Deacon looked with that scruff.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 7
  • Love 4

Carter who had.an affair with Quinn is questioning Zende about his responsibility? Accountability? No he doesn't need a lecture from you. 

Steffy walks in to set Deacon straight. She needs to be set straight.  Deacon isn't acting crazy, he's saying what he saw.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4

NOW I know why Steffy's current storyline disturbs me so much. She's the reincarnation of the leader of the pack of Mean Girls that plagued me in 8th grade. They even look alike. Begone, Chi-Chi D***** !!

Entitled beotch has quite the nerve, telling people how to grieve, who to love, what they are allowed to say, what they choose to believe. Did Finn hand over his cajones willingly or did Steffy just extract them one day ?? And brass plate them ??

Luna-tictac finally revealed her betrayal to RJ . Wow. Couldn't they have stretched it out for another two weeks ?? It was just getting boring   interesting.

At least Deacon is still lookin' fine.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

So let me get this straight. The drugs Luna took also affected her sense of touch? I mean, Zende has no hair. And well RJ does and the texture is different. Or are we supposed to ignore that?

If I was to believe Brooke couldn't tell the difference between Ridge and Hope's boyfriend Oliver, then I guess I'm supposed to believe this!

Carter who had.an affair with Quinn is questioning Zende about his responsibility? Accountability? No he doesn't need a lecture from you.

That's fair but then again Quinn was a very willing participant. Also, Carter and Quinn were fire which is far more than I can say about Zende and Luna or Luna and RJ. Plus every character on this show is a hypocrite!

At least Deacon is still lookin' fine.

And they are wasting him on nine or ten toes.

• Like 4
  • Applause 8
  • Love 1
(edited)
15 hours ago, Peppermint said:

Entitled beotch has quite the nerve, telling people how to grieve, who to love, what they are allowed to say, what they choose to believe. Did Finn hand over his cajones willingly or did Steffy just extract them one day ?? And brass plate them ??

The way she was talking to Deacon, Steffy reminded me of that S&M Dominant who ended up being responsible for  killing someone in the first season of original recipe Law & Order. She would tell her submissive, who was an otherwise influential man, what to do, what to say, what would happen, and what he had to do to make it happen during her murder trial. Of course in that show, she got just desserts. That won't happen here, I can see that. She's just like Cujo. All must kiss her ass and genuflect to her.

And clearly, since she's killed before, killing Sheila wasn't traumatic at all. The way she brags that she KILLED SHEILA, it's nothing to her. I'm not seeing any affect, or that it disturbs her that she took another life, even if it was one of someone who had tried to kill her.

Does anyone else on this show know about Sugar? Is that why Steffy is SO insistent it was Sheila, because they're all telling Deacon, we saw her FACE.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

If I was to believe Brooke couldn't tell the difference between Ridge and Hope's boyfriend Oliver, then I guess I'm supposed to believe this!

Sorry, I had stopped watching years before this happened, so can't comment? Only to ask did Oliver have hair? That's the sticking point for me. Not only is Zende bald, but the hair texture is SO OBVIOUSLY different. I guess Show just wants us to ignore that?

And I am really having a problem with calling it "sleeping with" "had sex with" when to my eyes, it was assault. Luna was not in any condition to give consent. And in what world did Zende think she would want to sleep with him? Because she was in his bed? That Luna didn't even say RJ's name during the boinking? Or Zende's? Unless it was all "oh yeah, baby" nonsense.

• Like 6
(edited)

Soooo let me know if I’m reading this wrong. Hope said no because of Brooke’s past ??? 

She said I will not cuz Brooke’s been around the block….  

Make it make sense ?? All I got from today was that Hope was rebelling and playing with fire  but fell in love along the way and she wasn’t using Thomas and wasn’t trying to hurt Liam. 

I did enjoy their conversation, they actually work well as friends. Also I did like Liam’s dialogue about his own self reflection.  He needs to figure out who he is without Steam or Lope. That’s been his definition for the past upteen years.  They’re also subtly teasing Lope. 

As for those mints, very good points about hair texture and lack of hair. But apparently these mints are so strong they can make you see a completely different skin color.  Also body type.  RJ blames Zende which is good. I don’t condone violence but Zende deserves that punch. 

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Like 5

Never have I found dialogue so offensive as I did today when Luna is begging RJ and telling him that Zende didn't take advantage of her. Like, SERIOUSLY?! 

It's almost offensive as when Laura insisted Luke and she made love after he raped her-when during  that one moment-he knew and admitted what he'd done was rape her waaay back in '77 on General Hospital*. Remember, I'm saying almost.

I have no use for RJ, but he was right. He asked that she wasn't aware, but Zende wasn't drugged and he KNEW who she was. Ergo, taking advantage/assault.

And damn, but Luna's nails scare me. How can she get anything done without poking herself in the eyes or other stuff? And did my eyes deceive me? Those talons looked like they had clear polish, then in the scene with Poppy, she had a light pink polish on them.

*Only bringing that up because I am unaware of any similar rapes here, as I stopped watching, but know and have been told that Ridge raped Caroline? Like WTF? After she had been raped after she broke their engagement. That he or SHOW would go down that path?!

• Like 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, bluvelvet said:

Soooo let me know if I’m reading this wrong. Hope said no because of Brooke’s past ??? 

She said I will not cuz Brooke’s been around the block….  

Make it make sense ?? All I got from today was that Hope was rebelling and playing with fire  but fell in love along the way and she wasn’t using Thomas and wasn’t trying to hurt Liam. 

As for those mints, very good points about hair texture and lack of hair. But apparently these mints are so strong they can make you see a completely different skin color.  Also body type.  RJ blames Zende which is good. I don’t condone violence but Zende deserves that punch. 

Right? "Brooke was a hoebag so Dope can hoe around with Thomas" but ... not marry him? Sure, Brooke has been married 15 times but Dope has already been married 5x to 3 different men - and has been married to Liam 3 different times. All she had to say was "I'm not remarrying Thomas because I don't want to continue this cycle of divorce." I can't stand hypocrital Brooke, but she ain't the one to blame for this.

Freaking RJ busting through the door like gotdam Kool-Aid man or something. 😂 I was ready for him to yell, "ME MAD! ME BIG MAD!!!" at Zende. The door slam had me howling.

Edited by lightninggirl
  • Like 1
  • LOL 8

I watched the whole Luke/Laura story from the beginning as it’s on YouTube. I was a baby  when they originally aired. It was rape and it was called such in the show. They even had Laura going to therapy but then the show retconned the rape to a seduction because of how popular the couple become. Luke was originally supposed to die but we all know what happened. The show went about it the wrong way and I’m saying that as a fan of the couple who got introduced to them in the 1990’s.  Now onto BB, Zende clearly took advantage of an impaired Luna and she should put his feet to the fire for that. Still hate this storyline. 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And I am really having a problem with calling it "sleeping with" "had sex with" when to my eyes, it was assault. Luna was not in any condition to give consent.

I only pop in now and then these days but I  think this falls under the patented B&B "misunderstanding night" category. 

And yes, still bitter about Thomas torpedoing my CaRidge ship.

• Like 5

Z, do you actually know the meaning of the word thought?  In your case is apropos to being you thought you farted when you actually shit in your pants. 

Z, please shut the fuck upon and stop blaming Poppy for her damn mints.  It’s on you so take the blame for being a horn dog. 

Luna if you are so honest, why are you trying to defend Z in anyway?  Maybe he didn’t take advantage of you but he did take advantage of the situation. 

I just had to watch RJ punching Z over and over again. It made feel there was actually joy in “Mudville” because RJ struck out. 

• Like 7

Only to ask did Oliver have hair? That's the sticking point for me. Not only is Zende bald, but the hair texture is SO OBVIOUSLY different.

That's a fair point but at the same time (hair or not), there was a world of difference between 40-50 year old Ridge and a 20 something Oliver and yet we were supposed to believe Brooke couldn't tell the difference!

But as far as Z and RJ, it's more than just hair. Luna has had sex with RJ and knows his ...moves and his body. Heck Z wouldn't kiss the same!

Anytime any show does this stupid stuff with a look a like or a misunderstanding, the writers act as though the touch, the kisses and the sex would be exactly the same and the partner could never tell the difference. It's ridiculous and stupid but it's been a soap staple for many a year.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4

I feel like this show is a comedy between 9 versus 10 toes. Then the mints.  RJ slamming into the design office was hilarious and I think that was not the intention. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
(edited)
12 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Does anyone else on this show know about Sugar? Is that why Steffy is SO insistent it was Sheila, because they're all telling Deacon, we saw her FACE.

It's been a minute and my memory is fuzzy here, but I think Lauren knows Sheila-faced Sugar.  Ridge and Brooke know Sugar with her birth-face.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

But as far as Z and RJ, it's more than just hair. Luna has had sex with RJ and knows his ...moves and his body. Heck Z wouldn't kiss the same!

I hate to defend any aspect of this mess, but didn't RJ and Luna only have sex one time before this? Or maybe a couple? And she was a virgin before that. So, I can kind of see her not being fully knowledgeable about all of RJ's moves. Especially when you add in that she was impaired. 

RJ is the only person in this storyline who has the proper reaction. Yes, Zende took advantage. He knew Luna did not want him. They literally just talked about it yet again. He knew she was in love with RJ and not interested in being with anyone else. And if someone is drugged enough to have hallucinations, you can tell something is off with them. Zende just wanted to have sex with Luna, and he put that above making sure she was all in with him there. And Poppy. Ugh. She's so focused on her guilt over the "mints" that she isn't even focusing on what actually happened to her daughter. She's more worried about her potentially losing RJ than she is about the fact that her daughter was drugged and then had sex with someone who she wasn't in the right state to consent to. Then, of course, you have Zende who, upon finding out that Luna thought he was RJ, didn't launch into any concern for her well-being, but, instead, kept reiterating to her that "it was consensual." Luna, I can kind of partially understand. She doesn't want to see herself as a victim, and she's so focused on feeling guilty for "betraying" RJ that she can't delve any deeper into it. Then there's her misguided fear of damaging RJ and Zende's relationship as cousins. Focusing on making it all OK for everyone else isn't an uncommon reaction. 

I'm not really sure what the writers were going for with the Hope/Liam scenes. I don't know if the writers fully knew what they were doing. It's like they don't want to completely toss the Hope/Thomas relationship out, but MA is gone for some length of time, so they are treading water. All I got out of it was that Hope wonders if Finn was right, that she went after Thomas out of some reaction to something, because she spent all of her life not wanting to be like her mother, but finally tried to break free of that? She says she feels certain her feelings for him were real, though. But, she's also seemingly setting her love life aside to focus on work and being a mom. That part was a really refreshing turn for Hope, who has always been focused on love. Almost as refreshing as Liam deciding to back away from the waffle iron and focus on being a dad. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

Let's see.  We've had

Ridge with drunk Caroline I;

Ridge with drugged Brooke;

Darla with drunk Thorne;

Taylor with impaired Ridge;

Thomas with drugged Caroline II, et al.

But the first offender to face consequences (including use of the "r" word) is going to be a young Black man?

Not a good look, Show.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4

I just realized Liam said the same thing to Steffy last week ? So if he’s being re programmed to a one woman man who is he being re programmed for? Steffy or Hope. May seem like Hope but we know Sinn is hitting a bump with NINE TOES soon enough. 

• Like 3

I didn't understand why Luna seemed so hell-bent on protecting Zende. It's not a good look for her and no wonder RJ is confused and angry.

Frankly, I am glad that Carter spelled it out for Zende and that RJ finished the job by decking Zende. 

As far as all the other "misunderstandings," ITA that all perpetrators should have been held accountable for their actions.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

Z, spin it anyway you want, you not only betrayed Luna but you also betrayed RJ.  Jump Luna’s bones with no questions asked.  He didn’t even stop to find out if Luna was a virgin, or was she on birth control or did he need to put a helmet on his soldier?    

Z and RJ, please learn how to act. Your raging is more comical than dramatic. 

• Like 5
18 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

But the first offender to face consequences (including use of the "r" word) is going to be a young Black man?

Not a good look, Show.

I'm so conditioned by the show's history of "misunderstandings" that this slipped right by me. But it's definitely a bit of ugliness you can't unsee.  

• Like 9

Zende needed a raincoat.  RJ's spit was flying everywhere.  

1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

He didn’t even stop to find out if Luna was a virgin, or was she on birth control or did he need to put a helmet on his soldier?   

Yeah, why isn't anyone asking  if they were using protection?  Luna slept with RJ and Zende within a day or two, so is yet another WTD on the horizon?

• Like 6

Yeah, he is really not good.  All rage-y shouting with no modulation at all?  Ugh.  Terrible.  And I don't want to attack the kid's appearance but he needs to lay off the juice.  Try cardio.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, Cool Breeze said:

And I don't want to attack the kid's appearance but he needs to lay off the juice.  Try cardio.

The wardrobe people are 100% are not helping this, not at all.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2

Z, can you please shut the fuck up.  The only time you’re opening your mouth is to change feet. 

For that matter , shut the fuck up Lauren. It’s not your business at all to tell Deacon how he should feel about Shiela. In fact, it’s nobody’s business to tell Deacon anything.  Lauren you’re so full of shit. Things are calm in GC?  Is Lauren living under a rock or in an alternate universe. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

Lauren's outfit today was a good color for her. JUST the color. I was wondering how many mock ocelots gave up their pelts for that pant suit.

And now Deacon is going to have a believer for his undead Sheila theory. 

Did Sugar lock Sheila in an attic or something to commit a crime while impersonating Sheila ?? And plan to let Sheila free to suffer the consequences ?? Sweet revenge turned sour. 

Depending on which warped GC timeline you are on, Sheila may be found in time, and saved. If you are on the murder/timely cremation timeline, it's only been a few days. If you are on the Twelve. Long. Weeks. Of. Misunderstanding. Night....Sheila is a goner. 

Please pass the mints popcorn.

• LOL 1

I am beyond ready for them to ship RJ off to Paris, London or on a never ending African Safari. The actor is worse than the story line. He needs to fire his trainer, it looks like all the wrong muscles are pumped. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
On 4/16/2024 at 10:25 AM, bluvelvet said:

Also I did like Liam’s dialogue about his own self reflection.  He needs to figure out who he is without Steam or Lope. That’s been his definition for the past upteen years.

Going on fourteen by this July.

Contrast that to Ridge, who by that same point in the show had been a widow, had learn to outgrow his screwing EVERY hot woman (and just bounce between two, but I digress), and by 2001 had seemingly chosen Taylor and their family for good.

I don't need to see him with either woman, but I hope this isn't idle talk and Bell is actually going to DO something about it. It's long overdue and Scott Clifton is capable of much better.

On 4/16/2024 at 10:20 PM, Cool Breeze said:

Let's see.  We've had

Ridge with drunk Caroline I;

Ridge with drugged Brooke;

Darla with drunk Thorne;

Taylor with impaired Ridge;

Thomas with drugged Caroline II, et al.

Not a good look, Show.

It isn't. I figured Bell would pull this shit. I'm not sitting shiva over it because Zende's entitled behavior and oblivious attitude stinks to high heaven but the should've been blasting all the multiple of other rapists on this show too.

• Like 4
14 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

It isn't. I figured Bell would pull this shit. I'm not sitting shiva over it because Zende's entitled behavior and oblivious attitude stinks to high heaven but the should've been blasting all the multiple of other rapists on this show too.

But "Entitled Behavior and Oblivious Attitude" could be the name of this show!  Why find Jesus only when the Black guy does wrong?  And since they won't go back and indict all the other "misunderstanding" perpetrators, this kid should skate with no real consequences too.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
(edited)

Finn could be shirtless forever and Hope can show her boobs and they still won't generate ANY heat!  Clothes or lack thereof does not make chemistry!

Stop it show.

The show needs another excuse..Poor Kelly is being set up to be the most forgetful kid and WHY would Hope have Kelly's goggles.  She coulda just said she was checking in...

Also

TEN TOES!!

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

There was once a bear in the woods

who supposedly sampled Sheila’s goods

He ate all but a toe

But wouldn’t you know

The situation was entirely misunderstood

P.S. Ten. Toes. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

With today’s flashback, you can see the work the actress who plays Lauren has done to her face.  Ironic because she was telling the story of how Sugar had face work done to look like Sheila!  
Anyhoo, I remember when I was a kid and first saw Lauren on Y&R, I thought her front teeth looked weird but they no longer look strange to me, so the actress got her teeth worked on as well.

• Like 6

It all boils down to this. Sugar tried to kill Stuffy so it will be blamed on Shiela.  So in essence, Sugar tried to “ serve revenge cold” but got killed instead. 

Did you see Hope’s eyes get larger 👀 when she saw Finn without a shirt?  

• Like 5

Steffy and Liam would rather Deacon not tell them Sheila could still be a danger out there? 

If he didn't say anything then they'd hate him for that too. 

Kelly seems to be very forgetful people always coming by to drop things she left. 

I liked Lauren and Deacon, her actually listening to him. 

• Like 10
11 minutes ago, Artsda said:

I liked Lauren and Deacon, her actually listening to him. 

Please correct me, but I think the reason Lauren was the only person who believed Deacon that Sheila might still be alive is because Lauren is the only one who knows that Sugar had ‘Sheila facial surgery’.  Maybe if everyone who Deacon told knew about the Sugar clone, they’d think Sheila could be alive too. 

• Like 7