Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Can Mama Buckingham be that ride or die got-a-screw-loose woman for her ex-husband and be coming in sweet as pie to insinuate herself with the Forresters, gather intel, and take them down for sending her (ex) husband to prison? Have her team up with Sheila or maybe they're already teamed up? Since Mama B is a doctor and Sheila a former nurse and constantly sniffing around hospitals maybe they crossed paths in the past.

Hope, Hope, Hope. Girl, remember the last time you rolled up to Steffy to warn her away from the Logan womens' 'men'? She decided that she was in love with Liam and your life has been hell since. Steffy of course was her smug self with Hope and dropped the 'We are sympatico family' smile with a quickness. Taylor tried to be non-threatening but direct but Steffy smells blood in the water just from Hope even saying what she said. I sympathize with Hope in that she feels like she forced her mother off the wagon and she's (stupidly) trying to make things right by drawing a line in the sand against any perceived threats against her mother, but she went about it totally wrong as she only waved the red cape in front of the bull that is Steffy. Buckle up, sweetie. Things are about to get worse.

• Love 13

I had to laugh when Paris’ mom told Paris that she was dating a fine young man Zende Forester not just Zende putting emphasis on Forester. 

Wasn’t Brooke only drinking only for about a month. Brooke hasn’t had a life long addiction to alcohol only to fucking up relationships.  

Stuffy wasn’t asking Hope about her mother but demanding Hope to tell her what was going on with her mother. Sure you can tell us Hope so we can make a better case for Ridge to be with Taylor. 

It’s true to form that Stuffy and Taylor get very indignant was Hope confronted them on their Bull Shit. Than it’s Stuffy MO to get confrontational with Hope because Stuffy has always looked down on Hope.  Hope is a lowly Logan and she’s an elite Forester. Stuffy doesn’t even recognize the fact that she’s not a Forester by blood. 

• Love 7

There were so many exciting possibilities for Carter, but we find him in the Paris Sweepstakes. How is that? I don't like them together. At. All. 

Mama Buckingham reminds me of Chaka Khan.

Steffy telling Hope about how its ok if you want to be in your daddy's life, but Brooke shouldn't because she was all involved in that nasty scandal. The fuck you moron; I think as the end result of that scandal Hope is fully aware. And of course Steffy has never, ever, done anything scandalous like riding Stallions or anything. 

Hope just wasn't having any of that Marone bullshit. I agree with @TobinAlbers that she may have gone about it the wrong way, but I like how she took the high road with those two wenches. 

Brooke is never coming out of this funk until she tells the whole story. Such an annoying SL; I much prefer Brooke to fuck up on her own, at least I can be mad at her. But this? The whole thing feels petty and mean spirited, and because of it Sheila is firmly back on my shit list. 

• Love 9
17 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

But she's not an elite Forrester, she's a mundane Marone.

This is most beautiful sentence I've seen this week. Lmao 

I also agree with prior comments about how Hope went about this the wrong way. She shouldn't have gone to their turf and if she really had to then she should've cast stones at Steffy's head when the hypocritical bitch started going on about Brooke being in a disgusting scandal(to the product of said scandal as if she doesn't know like the idiot Steffy is). Says the high horsing heifer who had to have paternity tests run for both her kids in less than 3 years. Yeah dummy, you know a thing or two about being in disguising scandals yourself, you boyfriend/fiancé/husband/FIL banging bitch. That's barely bringing up your repeated interference in Lope's relationship, as I do believe trapping someone in a gondola, almost sleeping with her fiancé on their wedding day both count as scandals. Or Batie 1.0, Hope/Oliver & more I'm gonna leave out because I don't want to be here all damn day.    

Hope was the one being too nice because the writers of course have to give the best lines to their mudane Marone. I can't believe Hope was made to entertain Taylor's bullshit lie about Ridge being "stolen" from her & her brats. The sad truth is, there is no "right" way to deal with these Marones or Tayloon because they're all glorified sociopaths, protected by bad, contrived writing. They have no foils that are allowed shut down their revised history & false sense of superiority Rick/Bridget/R.J is M.I.A, Hope isn't allowed to properly bitch back at Steffy and Aly is dead. Brooke is talked about behind her back like a dog and despite being old enough to remember all the antics pulled on her back in the day she never throws them in anyone's face. And the best chance they had in years at a proper foil is currently being used as the Marone-Hayes ass kisser.  

20 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Can Mama Buckingham be that ride or die got-a-screw-loose woman for her ex-husband and be coming in sweet as pie to insinuate herself with the Forresters, gather intel, and take them down for sending her (ex) husband to prison? Have her team up with Sheila or maybe they're already teamed up? Since Mama B is a doctor and Sheila a former nurse and constantly sniffing around hospitals maybe they crossed paths in the past.

As cool as this might be, Sheila is firmly on team Forrester now. Even if Ma Buckingham was out for blood Sheila wouldn't let her get far. There are a ton of reasons to dislike the Forresters that don't involve her babynapping (ex) husband. But hell, asking for Grace to dislike them (not Zende perhaps) just on the basis that they're arrogant, entitled, sanctimonious frauds is probably asking too much anyway lol. Also, even though I stand by the concept being good, I don't feel all that comfortable with the optics of a "crazy" black woman onscreen. After Eric's ED/Quarter SL I have no faith that Brad Bell and co. will handle that SL/characterization with any grace or justice.

• Love 10

For the last time, Heifers #1 and #2 (Nutty and Fauxdilox), you cannot STEAL another person. 

Ridge left Nutty when he learned she had fucked James so he wouldn't die a virgin and not because she had fucked him, but because she kept it a secret for over two decades, with his mother helping to cover it up ever since and faking a heart attack for good measure. He was fed up with the hypocrisy, one of the few times I had to mumble "word" to Ridge.

Additionally, the Taytots were practically grown adults when Ridge left their fambly, but Rick and Bridget were young kids (Bridget was only 5-6) when Ridge walked out on them to be with his REAL son, Thomas. But that bitch and the succubus she sired conveniently forgets that. Lather, rinse, repeat when Hope and RJ were small and Ridge did the same thing again.

They also need to stop using Hope's conception and Brooke's past to slut-shame her by proxy. She had nothing to do with Brooke's affair with Deacon or any of his indiscretions since. And considering Taylor slept her way through the Forrester and Logan families and Steffy slept her way through one family (well, I guess there's still Will left), had to have 2 paternity tests in almost as many years, and lost her virginity to her sister's ex-boyfriend before the body was even cold (and let's not even mention her trying to entice attached men, Owen, Oliver, Bill, and Liam) to cheat on their significant others), they have exactly zero room to say shit to anybody, ever, least of all Hope.

Both of these women can GTFOH with their nonsense before someone drops a house on the two of them.

• Love 17

Stuffy absolutely and unequivocally doesn’t give 💩💩 about anything or anyone but herself. Stuffy has been the thorn in Hope’s side with Liam forever and now Stuffy is all out to get Ridge away from Brooke. 

Paris’s mom has one very interesting death stare. 

Stuffy, Ridge is forced to accept Deacon but Finn is forced not to accept Shiela. Excuse me, Stuffy was brought up to be a kind human being being a good person 😳?  From the point Stuffy made that statement to everything that Stuffy said afterwards shows that she failed her upbringing. Not only failed but it was an epic fail. 

• Love 9
13 hours ago, backhometome said:

Hope is beyond annoying. Taylor is way too nice to the entitled brat that is Hope.

Hope has been ostracized her entire life because she was the spawn of the devils (Brooke and Deacon). The last person on this earth entitled to criticize her or demean her is that slut, Steffy. NuTay and Steffy need to shut their hateful mouths about this young woman especially after what Taylor did with her baby, Beth. 

• Love 12

Let's just ratchet up the hypocrisy ya'll! Thank you @CountryGirl for setting that shit right. 

Mama Buckingham seems to have an issue with Carter. I wonder what version of events Zoey relayed to her? Did she conveniently leave out her stalkery behavior with Zende, and just tell her that Carter stepped out with Eric Forrester's wife? 

Will Mama and daughter be in a competition for Carter's affections?  I don't know; Grace might be more than Carter can handle. 

• Love 5

I completely forgot about the Zoe factor because, honestly, I forgot about Zoe, period. That could explain Mama Buck's antipathy towards Carter. 

Or the fact that he's not a Forrester and Zende is.

Just you wait, Carter will latch on to her like he's latched on to Zoe, Quinn, Zoe again, Quinn again, Katie, and Paris. 

If Carter can handle Quinn, he can handle Paris' mama. Although to be honest, I've only been watching bits and pieces because I just knew they would manage to fuck up Deacon's return, which started out so full of promise.

They did him and Brooke dirty with this entire NYE's bullshit and I'm not having any of it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

I also had thought about Carter and Grace Buckingham, then groaned at the prospect of another "forbidden" mother-man-daughter triangle.  It's painfully obvious that the writers have no idea what to do with Paris and Carter's characters. 

So ... why NOT build an entire family around a boring character like Paris? Well, I guess Zoe was the original Buckingham on the canvas, and yeah, I also had forgotten about her. I was wondering why Grace seemed so hostile towards Carter until somebody threw out Zoe's name.

Instead, why not chem test Grace and $Bill? I think she'd keep him on his toes and it could put an end to the tiresome DOA Batie 1.??????? 

Carter needs to stay the perpetual whiny bachelor who keeps making poor choices. Maybe he could indulge in some "therapy" with Taylor to get to the root of his problem of continuing to choose/chase unavailable women.

Speaking of chem testing, to me, Paris and Grace really don't click as mother and daughter. I realize it is early on into their on-screen relationship, but something seems off.  

• Love 8

Count me as another who forgot about Zoe. That character was as useless as tits on a bull from the jump and that was well before she got involved with Beth's trafficking or waffling between Zende and Carter. I will admit I didn't entirely hate the character when the writers dropped the heroine act as they should do for most of the other characters.

Still, im not sad she's gone.

• Love 9

I'm so glad that Paris' mother wasn't drinking the "Carter is so amazing" Kool-Aid! I was living for the shade and side-eye's she was giving him. I didn't even care it was mostly on Zoe's behalf, because that's how much Carter sucks to me now. I hope she keeps it up and drags him for trying to come between Zende/Paris if/when she finds out.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

When has Steffy ever taken the high road? OMG! That woman (and I use that term loosely) is nuts! What married woman in her thirties talks like that? About her mommy and daddy back together in the same house with her and her family? She sounds like a 12 year old. 🤦‍♀️ BTW, Steffy, Hope has as much Forrester DNA as you do.

• Love 14

Steffy looked like a petulant child with her lower lip jutting out. Brooke causes so much stress for Ridge? 

I wonder if Taylor knows about Vegas-gate and Shauna? You have to believe that if (when) Ridge becomes available that Shauna will throw her hat into the ring. (Another character I don't miss.) Actually, a Taylor-Shauna battle might be kind of fun. Taylor definitely has the advantage in the brains department, but all bets are off. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, LittleIggy said:

When has Steffy ever taken the high road? OMG! That woman (and I use that term loosely) is nuts! What married woman in her thirties talks like that? About her mommy and daddy back together in the same house with her and her family? She sounds like a 12 year old. 🤦‍♀️ BTW, Steffy, Hope has as much Forrester DNA as you do.

I could not even finish watching today's show. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Count me as another who forgot about Zoe. That character was as useless as tits on a bull from the jump and that was well before she got involved with Beth's trafficking or waffling between Zende and Carter. I will admit I didn't entirely hate the character when the writers dropped the heroine act as they should do for most of the other characters.

Still, im not sad she's gone.

I don’t disagree.  I don’t think the actress is a particularly good actress but I liked her at times on this show when the writers wrote her better and I like her on Fantasy Island, which really goes to show how pivotal decent writing is.   You have to be a great actor to sell the bad writing and hairpin changes of character that this show demands    Case in point, Steffy in the last year or two, when she was all about not repeating the drama between Taylor/ridge/Brook, in contrast to Steffy today, who is fanning the flames   

• Love 7

So Hope was groomed by Brooke to steal Liam from Steffy? Cool trick when she wasn’t even in town again yet when Liam left Steffy after he learned about Stallion Night. The revisionist history was rampant today. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Stuffy is so darn disingenuous. In what world would you think that if she didn’t have Finn, she would still be going after Liam because how can Liam be happy with Hope. 

Carter are you that stupid or are you just blind?  Paris’ mother was not at all kind to you. Death glares and barbs are not very friendly at all. 

Next to you Stuffy, Hope is Mother Teresa. Stuffy’s purpose in live is to cause havoc and mayhem on everything and everyone. Stuffy is like a murder hornet moving from person to person spewing her venom. Quinn than Shiela than Brooke all have to endure the slings and arrows of the wrath of Stuffy. 

• Love 7

I caught the first few minutes of today’s show. Steffy and her mommy were saying exactly the same things they were saying yesterday. And the day before and the day before that, etc, etc, etc. I turned it off and cleaned my kitchen.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

All of this gets worse once you realize a whole team of people, plus Brad got paid too much money to write (and edit!) this trash and it still got aired. Amazing.

Steffy was raised to be a "good human" you know what? She actually was, by Brooke & Ridge however Steffy is anything but thanks to Tayloon's poison. Poison, that Steffy has been old enough to spurn, but won't. So alot of fucking good that did. Oh Steffy, it's upside down world? I think It's far worse than that. It's a fucking Marvel/DC multiverse, alternate timeline in this bitch. With all the retold, revised history being shoved in our faces, Brad Bell seems to be going for the Soap Opera version of "Injustice" or "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse" Cos he's writing for an alternate universe we've never heard of or even knew existed. In which the Forresters aren't smug assholes, and Ridge & his demon spawn are actually Forresters, not Marones. Steffy always takes the high road. Taylor, Ridge & their brats are good people and aren't amoral hypocrites that have conspired to ruin the lives of others, haven't lied, stolen, cheated, or killed, and have drama free lives. And the Logans are all evil man stealers & bigger villains than Thanos & The Legion of Doom!  

Though that all seems too original and ambitious for Brad Bell so it's likely that he's just continuing to piss on us and call it rain. 

21 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

She sounds like a 12 year old. 🤦‍♀️ BTW, Steffy, Hope has as much Forrester DNA as you do.

Why did Aly/Pheobe have to die for this delusional skank? I wouldn't be surprised if next they retcon that Stephanie never lied about Ridge's paternity & he is Eric's son after all or that Donna killed Steph. and not Cancer. I think comparing Steffy to 12 year olds is an insult to 12 year olds. I knew lots of 12 year olds that begged their parents to divorce. I was one of them myself lol  

Edited by Skarzero
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

What married woman in her thirties talks like that? About her mommy and daddy back together in the same house with her and her family?

Her Aunt Felicia wasn't married in the late 2000s, buuuuuuuuuuut.... ;)

Actually, scratch that. It's actually even *more* pathetic than Felicia and Thorne's anti-Donna Tour 2007® because even they wanted their own lives in their own fucking houses away from their parents.

1 hour ago, Angeleyes said:

So Hope was groomed by Brooke to steal Liam from Steffy? Cool trick when she wasn’t even in town again yet when Liam left Steffy after he learned about Stallion Night. The revisionist history was rampant today. 

????? Hope was with Liam first, jayzus.

TIIC may want to pretend that Steffy's initial interest in William Spencer III was his name and status well before he became a great tool to hurt Hope with, but I sure haven't.

1 hour ago, Skarzero said:

I think comparing Steffy to 12 year olds is an insult to 12 year old's. I knew lots of 12 year old's that begged their parents to divorce. I was one of them myself lol  

God, this!

The one thing that I feel the writers of As the World Turns got exactly right in its otherwise dismal twilight years is the absolute shade many of the kids flung back at their horrid, shitty ass parentals, most notably Parker Munson. Dude was the goddamn GOAT of teens and took no shit from Carly or Jack and their quarterly breakup/make up cycles 🤣

• Love 7

Steffy and Taylor are so shock and attacking Deacon being at Brookes for NYE, when they had psycho sociopath Sheila over and Steffy had her holding her baby?

Steffy is saying there's a war? Nobody is fighting a war. Lol 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

I wanted to so reach through the TV set and knock Steffy's teeth into the next county. 

I guess if Tridge lived with Sinn, that gets Ridge off the hook from having to actually buy his own house. 

Another day of hearing tongue-bathing of Paris set my teeth on edge. I have noticed now that instead of acting self-effacing, Paris is reacting like she expects to hear endless gushing and compliments. I am noticing some subtle changes in her character and I am kind of surprised that this actress is able to pull it off so convincingly. It was like when she twarted Zende's proposal, a switch flipped. 

• Love 9

The hypocrisy continues!

Steffy: "I lost Liam to Hope!"

Survey says....WRONG!

giphy.gif

You lost him because you banged his father like a screen door during a hurricane, lied about it, and tried to conceal the fact that you had to take a paternity test to know whose bun was in your oven. 

And Liam busted your lying, cheating, father-fucking ass.

Hope wasn't even in town yet and wouldn't be for weeks. There wasn't even so much as a phone call or text between them until their return.

She is clearly in need of psychological help, given how fixated she is on Liam and the Logans. Does she not have a husband that adores her (God knows why), two beautiful children, one of whom she shares with said husband, and her dream job. But she is never, ever fucking satisfied with anything, ever.

Her talking about waging "war" on the Logans makes me want to slap the taste out of her mouth.

Didn't she already wage war on them when she went after their taken men?

Like prancing around in lingerie and bikinis to entice Hope's then-boyfriend Oliver

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNSWeSp1Xn-H9MBpkKVB-

bb-steffy-oliver.jpg?w=1000

Like Bill when he was very married to Katie.

steffy-bill.gif

Or a little more than a year ago, when instead of offering a drunk Liam coffee and telling him there was no way Hope would kiss Thomas, she offers him her cash and prizes instead.

steffy-liam.gif

Then there is supposed renowned psychiatrist Taylor, who instead of picking up all the red flags her daughter is throwing down, she's lounging around with her bad wig, boobs popping out, as if she's Steffy sorority sister come for a visit, hanging on her every word.

FI8bGwWVQAIkAVf?format=jpg&name=small

I had to laugh at this from Taylor: "I am not going to spend the next half of my life hoping things turned out different."

Um, you already are.

Also, Steffy, wash your hair or wig or whatever the hell is on your head because it's greasy enough to coat my baking pans. Are you taking grooming tips from Daddy these days?

FJCaojIWQAIhzjK?format=jpg&name=small

Finally, the ridiculousness that both of these twits expect Brooke and Hope to kowtow to Ridge and lie down and be the rugs that he can wipe his boots on, all so his widdle feelings and tiny male ego aren't hurt. 

First of all, that is some bullshit as Steffy has never sacrificed her own happiness to make others happy. Point of fact, she's shit all over someone else's lives - and marriages - so she can have things her way.

Well, this is not Burger King or Wendy's, so you cannot have it your way.

It's also hypocritical because there is no way either of them want things to work out between Brooke and Ridge. They want the Tridge Happy Fambly back together again. For what, Ridge and Taylor to need them bedtime stories again?

How I wish Finn had been standing outside the door to hear her whining about Liam. After she cheated on him with Liam, creating another WTD situation, you would think the LAST thing she would be doing, now that she has the gift of forgiveness and marriage with the man she cheated on, would be having Liam's name in her mouth. She is obviously very, very bitter about not having Liam and I think heifer would like to have both men at her beck and call. 

Also, if she loves her mother like she claims to, why in the world would she want her with Ridge, who has hurt her and Brooke. Just as Liam hurt her and Hope.

I guess who cares about that, so long as they're winning?

Winning, what, exactly?

She also doesn't give a shit about her younger brother, RJ. Remember him? But I guess he, too, is just collateral damage in the Ridge Forrester sweepstakes.

To sum up, if TPTB's goal is to make me despise these two even more than I already do, well, congrats!

• Love 15
13 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Hope wasn't even in town yet and wouldn't be for weeks. There wasn't even so much as a phone call or text between them until their return.

The only reason that hope returned back from Europe was because Ridge convinced her to come home for Brooke’s sake. So if Steffy wants to point fingers instead of her hateful behavior, take it up with Daddy.

• Love 12
28 minutes ago, nilyank said:

The only reason that hope returned back from Europe was because Ridge convinced her to come home for Brooke’s sake. So if Steffy wants to point fingers instead of her hateful behavior, take it up with Daddy.

Excellent point.

But Ridge, like Liam, never gets blamed for anything.

If these women had half a brain cell between them (and yes, I'm including Brooke and Hope), they'd ditch these shit-pigs for something better or (shocking!) embrace singledom for a while.

• Love 13

Damn, Steffy got the nerve. When you had to get a paternity test for each of your kids, you shouldn’t judge anyone else’s scandals. Also, if a viewing audience will forever associate the word “gondola”, with you & that horrid wedding get-up, probably best not to judge anyone else’s scandals. 

But, as obnoxious as Steffy is, that’s the exact amount of hot Deacon is. Bigger damn. 

Edited by nkotb
Wording
  • Love 18

Totally totally random. Why would Brooke, of all people, want to see the dress that Petra was wearing?  Isn’t Paris the go to girl to pass judgement on designs?  

Lurch opining on Brooke not coming to work because she’s upset is absolutely absurd.  Lurch hardly comes to work himself not to mention Stuffy. 

Stuffy just has to mention her self importance by telling Lurch as Co CEO that’s important for her to know about things that effect work. Since when is Brooke such a key cog, at FC, that she can infect anything?  

Laziness in writing is on full display with Lurch and Stuffy talking to Ridge. It wasn’t that long ago when Eric was standing in the CEO office and Lurch and Stuffy were bastardizing Quinn.  

• Love 9
On 1/14/2022 at 6:42 AM, CountryGirl said:

I guess who cares about that, so long as they're winning?

Winning, what, exactly?

Exactly! Ridge and Liam are the Zonk prizes from Let's Make a Deal, not the double showcase wins from The Price is Right.

Taylor is still alone so I can halfway get why she's got an axe to grind but Steffy is supposedly happy with her current life. Or was before Mommy Dearest came to kick up a nest of murder hornets and drag her back into that world of suck. >:(

That said, Steffy lost Liam fair and square the minute she rode the Stallion Express. I didn't even fully begrudge her anger over the kiss with Sally because of all of Lame's fuckboy behavior previously but she pulled the nuclear option there.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

Do the writers think we have forgotten that Taylor shot Bill with the intent to kill him?

Sooooo glad I'm taking a break from watching and only catching up via this forum.

Show sounds so insulting to viewers - and women in general - that I'll keep away until I read something here that makes me want to watch.

• Love 7

I can't with these 2 adults with children and homes of their  own who work all day with their father claiming "I miss you" we work all day but you go home to Brooke. WTH. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 14

I’m a die hard hanger on with the soaps because I grew up watching them when there were so many to choose from. There was not one of them that employed the “character say the same words every day, day after day, so we writers don’t have to do any work”’ work ethic. The remaining soaps are sad also but at least they move the damn story along a bit over the days. This show is the absolute pits.

• Love 10

I am especially tired of seeing the repeated flashbacks of Sheila switching those bottle labels. 

Brooke is headed for a nervous breakdown. This is one SL that where the big reveals actually needs to be accelerated because I cannot take another day of her drifting around with her red eyes and that haunted expression on her face. Ridge needs to quit hovering and let her go to an AA meeting on her own.  Or she needs to have a one-on-one with her sponsor or something. She is about to implode.

I thought we were promised a new hairstyle for Taylor shortly into the new year.  The actress is too petite and slightly built to carry around such a heavy head of faux hair. Speaking of ... Steffy's hair looked absolutely terrible today. If that's JWM's natural hair, it's not much better than the wigs she usually sports. 

• Love 11

The overly repeated flashbacks of the label switching and Brooke replaying NYE are enough already!  Let her spit it out and tell Ridge what happened because we know we are going there but this is a slow death!

Agree, get that friggin’ wig off NuTay’s head!  Steffy needs to wash her hair occasionally instead of whining about not seeing her daddy at night!  She is a supposed grown ass woman raising two kids and has her own home FFS!  

• Love 9

I am not sure what the intent is, but if it is to annoy, aggravate, anger, irritate, insult, and generally piss off long time viewers, well, then Show is doing a bang up job. 

This shit is appalling. Steffy slamming Hope for wanting a relationship with her dad, something she has never had, while Steffy snots about wanting her daddy and mommy to get back together? Completely ignoring the fact that Taylor's hypocrisy is what drove Ridge away, and that Brooke had absolutely nothing to do with it. Just as Hope had nothing to do with Steffy losing Liam. Husbands don't usually cotton to their wives fucking their father-in-law's, and they are usually not on board for their wives needing paternity tests. Just sayin. 

If Brooke doesn't get it out, it will eat her alive. Just look at this heavy burden of quilt she is carrying around over something that was done to her, while Ridge waltzed in with a big smile on his face to tell her he spent the night with Shauna after getting drunk, and later on, when he told Brooke he had not only divorced her but had married Shauna. There was no quilt. No remorse. Ridge fully expected Brooke to see how easily and innocently this shit happens, and to hand wave it away as more of Ridge's right to fuck up. Oh, but wait! Wasn't Steffy going on about Brooke being the problem? Stupid me, Ridge can't be held accountable for his actions, no matter how egregious; Stephanie set that standard from the day Ridge was born. 

Brooke allowed herself to kiss Deacon for a reason. Alcohol loosens you up, and often allows you to do what you really want to do but wouldn't do sober. Her guilt is driving her decisions, and Deacon was spot on that cutting him out will attract more attention than just carrying on. Brooke can't do it though. But why? Because she knows deep down inside her messed up head, that she really does have feelings for Deacon, and NYE allowed her to let them become something very real. And now she is afraid of them because she has finally gotten her Destiny and is realizing that maybe that isn't what she really wants. 

Go Deacon. Get the fuck forceful. You have nothing to be ashamed of. Brooke treated you like crap all those years ago, not the other way around.  

When I look at Nu-Taylor in that ridiculous wig all I see is some type of big headed bug just waiting to devour their prey. 

• Love 14
On 1/14/2022 at 5:31 PM, Anna Yolei said:

That said, Steffy lost Liam fair and square the minute she rode the Stallion Express. I didn't even fully begrudge her anger over the kiss with Sally because of all of Le's fuckboy behavior previously but she pulled the nuclear option there.

^^^This! Seriously how long did this simple bitch think a relationship with Lame would last anyway when 1)She was only hounding him to torture Hope & ruin her life. Whether the writers ever make her admit that or not. And 2) Had to compromise his autonomy(tho he was the indecisive dipshit moron that made it so easy) to make an informed decision 99% of the time? IMO Steamless was doomed from the start or at least way before Stallion night. Tbh Steffy deserved just as much, if not more shit from Lame for being duplicitous and manipulative all those years, than she did for Stallion night. Although she can still be dragged to hell and back for it since everybody had so much to say about Brooke fucking Eric & Ridge forever ago. 

Also on that note, how is it that Brooke can't live down her scandals that happened 20-30 years ago but Steffy expects to live down the heinous shit she's done in a year or less? Case and point, just last year Steffy passively aggressively shut down Hope's attempts to rightfully bash her for banging Lame because she was preggers(boo fucking hoo Tayloon screamed at Hope while she was 7-8 months pregnant & Bridget got at Katie during her high risk pregnancy). The only time Hope got to tell her off was last January, after that she had to play nice and give sympathy. And of course heifer Steffy repays that undeserved kindness by stirring the pot & holding grudges over shit that had nothing to do with her or doesn't have a right to be angry about in the first place.    

Edited by Skarzero
  • Love 11

Lurch and Stuffy can’t even consider that Taylor might have something to do with this. That can’t even consider that Hope was talking about their mother and Ridge than Ridge and Brooke. 

I thought that Lurch was a designer for HFTF.  I guess he’s a designer for all lines now. 

Stuffy your such an idiot. It ok for you to protect your father but it’s not ok for Hope to protect her mother.  There you have the Forester motto, there are more important things than work. For the Foresters, work is just a distraction. 

• Love 7

So today's show was dedicated to Betty White.

How nice it would have been to have replayed one of Betty's best episodes in her role of Ann Douglas.

Instead ... more drivel. Steffy and Thomas whining to Ridge about their lost fambly. Hope and Liam musing about why Deacon hasn't been around. More troubling flashbacks for Brooke and Deacon. And Ridge rushing home from work to smother Brooke again.  

A complete waste and total filler episode.

YAWN!

• Love 10
44 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

So today's show was dedicated to Betty White.

How nice it would have been to have replayed one of Betty's best episodes in her role of Ann Douglas.

Instead ... more drivel. Steffy and Thomas whining to Ridge about their lost fambly. Hope and Liam musing about why Deacon hasn't been around. More troubling flashbacks for Brooke and Deacon. And Ridge rushing home from work to smother Brooke again.  

A complete waste and total filler episode.

YAWN!

I thought the exact same thing. In fact, I forgot about the Betty tribute & turned it off too early this afternoon. I just went back & watched it, &…well, I’d be embarrassed to hype a show as a tribute, then show a glossy pic of the honoree, with literally nothing else. They should’ve replayed an episode of hers, or, at the bare minimum, a montage of some of her highlights. That was a disappointment & an embarrassment. 

I can barely remember what I looked forward to, during my lunch hour, prior to Deacon’s return. With $Bill MIA, & the man bun gone, Deacon is the hottest thing on 2 legs, & far more exciting than my usual chef salad. I missed Breacon 1.0, so I appreciate the memories; they were smoking hot, & Ridge should worry more about that passion than Deacon causing non-sexy trouble. I’d appreciate more of that, & less of a bottle swap that happened under a month ago.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Deacon is the hottest thing on 2 legs, & far more exciting than my usual chef salad.

I agree and I would like to see an honest to goodness Brooke and Deacon reunion. But the thing is the writers have just taken this in a bad direction with the alcohol and kiss. I feel like any time there is a story with some possibilities in it, the writers just torpedo it.

Quinn and Carter were hawt - had chemistry and the writers turn that into Eric's alleged ED and didn't have the balls to go full throuple!

Brooke and Deacon still have chemistry. Hope genuinely wants to know her father. Deacon genuinely wants to know his daughter. And the writers have Sheila swap labels on champagne bottles. I mean really?

WHY? Why is Sheila so all about destroying Brooke? Shouldn't she be plotting against Steffy? I'm sure there is some convoluted reasoning but I've barely been paying attention.

I also hate hate hate that the writers had Sheila messing with Brooke's sobriety. While I realize Brooke's alcoholism story lasted for about 2 weeks, still it's a rather serious thing and I do not enjoy a storyline treating that so cavalierly.  It's gross and irresponsible to this viewer.

I’d be embarrassed to hype a show as a tribute, then show a glossy pic of the honoree, with literally nothing else. They should’ve replayed an episode of hers, or, at the bare minimum, a montage of some of her highlights. That was a disappointment & an embarrassment. 

Well doing more would have required effort and let's face it, since scripts are the same dialogue over and over and over - effort isn't a thing on B&B.

• Love 11

If you are going to honor someone, then honor them! 

Instead of moaning and whining about how much they miss their family they should have been flashing back to getting to know their great grand ma. 

Why was Pam not brought back for a "tribute" to her mom. She could have pow wowed with Eric, and had some Stehpanie, Ann, and Pam montages. 

Betty deserved better. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9