Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

I have to say I see no chemistry between the two of them as a couple and I am baffled by the decision to do so

Right, it was totally inorganic, didn't make any sense, and KKL and JMcC had absolutely no chemistry.  It was really just a story developed so Stephanie could freak out.  I watched it in real time when it originally aired and it went like this.  B and E started an affair, Stephanie found out about the affair, just not the identity of the other woman.  They stretched that out for a couple of weeks until Stephanie finally found out it was Brooke, then all hell broke loose!  And then Brooke found herself pregnant (with Rick), Eric and Steph divorced so Brooke and Eric then got married.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Here's a great solution for what to do with Carter. Have him decide that it's best for him and FC to remove himself from the ongoing temptation of macking on the female employees. So, he can either resign or get sent off to work at Forrester International.

In the MEANTIME ... employ LSV full-time as a writer. The episodes he wrote were good! I am sure he could write well for the other characters. If he'd be upset because his character was no longer active, sending Carter off to FCI would at least leave the door open for him to make recurring appearances or to come back later. 

Why waste good talent by having not utilized it properly? OBTW, I saw a photo taken of LSV during the shutdown and his hair had grown out. He looks so much better and younger. Not that he's a bad-looking guy by any means, but he looked even better with more hair!

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Love 8

Wouldn’t you think that they would give Taylor a much better wig.  In close ups it’s more noticeable that Taylor’s wig was made from a horse’s mane and tail.  

Carter and Paris kiss like they are sucker fish cleaning the algae out of your aquarium. 

One note Stuffy and one note Lunch have never let Ridge down?  I call 🐂💩, but in their minds two required maternity tests and a “misunderstanding” night was perfectly ok with Ridge. 

Lurch you idiot. It’s not ok for Deacon to hang around because of Ridge’s objections but it was ok for you to hang around over Brooke’s objections.  It’s ok for Stuffy to go after Liam as it is for Taylor to go after Ridge.  Lurch talking about being disrespectful is like the fable of the scorpion and the frog.  Stuffy another hypocrite who talks about a track record when hers is almost bad and Stuffy is still young. 

Is Hope that dumb?  Don’t answer that. Hope should know that Ridge would look for the slightest reason to go back to Taylor. Didn’t he even find a reason to go after Shanna?  I say once again, get rid of that dingleberry Ridge and seek out Deacon.  

• Love 9

There is ZERO heat between Paris and Carter.  Paris is so mellow she is putting him to sleep.  Not feeling it.  And why did he end up with his shirt off and she was still wearing her jacket?  

KKL is looking tired lately.  Her hair is straggly and ages her.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

I keep trying to find some kind of chemistry/heat between any of the couples on this show. Nope. Cannot find any of that or any kind of acting connection. Oh, and Steffy? Shut the hell up, you snotty bitch!!!!

• Love 12
On 1/22/2022 at 6:27 PM, Foghorn Leghorn said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO to Zoey returning or at least the actress who was playing her!!

I was happy to see Zoe go, but compared to Paris, I'll take a recast Zoe. The actress who played her is doing well on Fantasy Island and her acting is much better.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

I keep trying to find some kind of chemistry/heat between any of the couples on this show. Nope. Cannot find any of that or any kind of acting connection. Oh, and Steffy? Shut the hell up, you snotty bitch!!!!

The closest couple to heat was Quinn and Carter but it was Quinn’s acting ability that actually brought the heat. 

I only saw the clips but Brooke and Deacon looked like they had some heat. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Thanks @methodwriter85 for looking up those actors’ ages, I was planning on doing that today. I am not surprised, I had estimated Carter had to be at least 15 years older than Paris. She just graduated from college last year! It IS creepy. And if the writers want Carter to be with a woman of color (which is the only reason I have for the whiplash turn away from Katie) then Paris’ mother is a much better option. She seems to have some spunk too. I just hope they have Carter come to his senses BEFORE he sleeps with Paris and ends up creating a situation where he has been with every female family member.

• Love 6

Fucking Stuffy having the arrogance to barge into Brooke’s home and demand to know what is going on.  Why is it any of her business?  I almost forgot, she makes everything her business.  With that leather coat, Stuffy almost reminded me of Darth Vader trying to use a Sith mind trick on Ridge and Brooke.  

The more I see Paris’s mother the more annoying she gets. In fact the whole Buckingham family is very annoying. I hope Zende is wearing clean underwear because Paris’s mom is undressing him with her eyes. Now Paris’s mother is giving Zende the stink eye for going out with someone else. Paris’s mom fits right in because she’s another budinski.

Sequoia looks a little to old to be a model for HFTF and a few years older than Zende. 

Carter was saved by the ring tone. If I was Paris I would be insulted but she’s not that savvy to be insulted. Carter was willing to give up everything for Quinn a beautiful mature woman and run away with her; but Carter is not willing to give up anything for Paris the nearly mature little girl.  

This why Douglas needed a little more than a light admonishment for sneaking out of the guest house up to the main house in the middle of the night. Now Douglas takes it upon himself to wait for his father by the gate house with out telling Hope. Wouldn’t the gate house be right off the road?

I got a great idea for Brooke to explain the kiss that Douglas waist no time in telling everybody.  Just tell Ridge it was a mannequin that Brooke was so drunk she thought it was Ridge.  It worked for Lurch. All and all, let Ridge go back to Taylor and his dolt children.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 8

I watched live today, and I was yelling “None of your business, bitch” every time Stuffy opened her mouth over at Brooke’s house. The nerve of that heifer!

Okay, Douglas, you are on my 💩-list now. Can’t you keep your yapper shut? 🤦‍♀️

• Love 13

They have made Douglas look and sound much younger telling his grandma kissing Santa Claus tale.  He tells it like he is 4 or 5.  

Steffy barging in to offer Ridge a ride?  I am sure he has a car and a cell phone you could have called to simply ask if he was coming over.  You were just barging in to be nosy and out of line demanding answers!  Who does she think she is?/

• Love 16
On 1/24/2022 at 6:58 PM, Foghorn Leghorn said:

There is ZERO heat between Paris and Carter.  Paris is so mellow she is putting him to sleep.  Not feeling it.  And why did he end up with his shirt off and she was still wearing her jacket?  

It's almost like a girl who's barely out of college isn't going to be attracted to a guy old enough that he finished college when she was a toddler. I was watching them today and I swore I saw gray hair in Carter's stubble!

It's hysterical that Brooke was fretting about a 7-year old ruining her life. 

Lurch looks so much better with normal hair over his man bun. 

I like Paris's mother but man...I just don't get why they wrote off the Avant family. They had successfully introduced a compelling black family on to the show with interesting dynamics that could have driven stories for years yet completely yanked the entire family off. I just don't get it. It feels like they got called out for this by CBS, so they're half-heartedly trying to make a new core black family instead of just bringing back the Avants. 

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 14

I agree, I always liked the Avants, especially Julius. They could have recast Nicole since the actress has other gigs. 
I like Grace but don’t get the appeal of Paris. 
Steffy’s a real entitled asshole. Demanding Brooke tell her what’s going on. None of your business! 
Would a kid be that traumatized by seeing his step grandma kiss Santa Claus? 

• Love 8

OMG! If I were Zende and Carter, I'd run for the hills. Can you imagine having Grace as a MIL? Her level of meddling in her kids' love lives is a close second to Stephanie's!

Douglas seems a little too old for stuffed animals. Shouldn't a kid his age be more interested in sports and video games and playing with his friends instead of carrying around adult-level guilt?

Ugh ... Paris and Carter. I get uncomfortable watching Paris kiss him. She puckers up her face and tentatively leans in, then reaches for his face with those talons. Then afterwards, looks at him with those coy doe eyes. Shame on Carter for even indulging her. He should have shut that s*** down straight away on NYE. 

• Love 11

You all are braver souls than mine. I haven't been able to bring myself to watch for over a week with all the constant the NYE flashbacks, the Hauxdilox and NuTay pontifications and hypocrisy, and Ridge being a decent human being for the first time in ever, so that Brooke can look all the more terrible. 

• Love 12

Paris is supposed to be a grown ass woman so Grace get out of her face about Zende. Does Grace know that Zoey through herself at Zende but Zoey was rejected by him. Grace is more drawn to his last name than Zende himself. You could put in in the same category as Julius Advent. It’s all about landing a Forester.  

Come on Katie. How can you tell if Carter was expecting someone else or just surprised to see you.  

What does it say to the viewers that Douglas is the smartest person in the room. For that matter any room he’s in. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

So, per Katie, is she considering giving $Bill another chance? Um, if so, it’d be nice to SEE that. We can watch poor little Douglas say that Grandma Brooke kissed Santa 925 times per show, we can watch Paris & Carter try to generate some chemistry, we can see the adult TayTots play parent trap with their idiot parents, but you can’t take the time to show even a scene of $Bill successfully making headway in winning Katie back?? Blasphemy. 

To be clear, I’m 99.9% over Batie, but I’d rather see groveling $Bill than almost everything we’ve been subjected to since NYE. They can leave any Deacon flashback, though, or, novel idea, add some new Deacon scenes! 

• Love 12

I had never seen the actor who plays Carter before, but on B&B he's all beef and no substance.  Is is some sort of running joke that he must take his shirt off?

I saw him on Guiding Light and I honestly don't remember him being shirtless all the time. He wasn't much of an actor on that show either, unless he was in a scene with a good actor.

Carter and Katie may not have the heat of Carter and Quinn, but oh how much more fun they are to watch than him and the trying-to-hard teeny bopper.

Completely agree. Carter/Paris is just awful. And as I said I think the dude playing Carter needs a much stronger scene partner than the 'actress' playing Paris.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

In the immortal words of Yogi Berra “It’s Deja Vu all over again”.  Brooke can’t stop talking about why she started talking again and Shelia can’t stop bothering Deacon for information about Brooke. 

Liam Liam Liam how hard did you try from playing hide the salami, with Stuffy, when you guys were drunk?  Beside the only personal inter action you had with Deacon was when your father got Deacon out of jail to mess with yours and Hope’s wedding. Liam is another one who passes judgment on hearsay.  Hey Liam, maybe Brooke’s trigger is subliminally desiring Deacon like your still secretly desiring Stuffy. 

Deacon and Hope were actually whispering so if Sheila overheard any part of their conversation I call 🐂💩.  Shiela might fake overhearing so Deacon better not fall for her shit. 

• Love 8

OMG we had to have yet ANOTHER replay of NYE!!  FFS, it has been almost a month of this crap over and over.  Could the writers please write some new dialogue?  

Sheila was miffed when the waiter walked by her table while she was trying to eavesdrop on Hope and Deacon so wonder how much she actually heard.

AN has beautiful skin!

Finally they gave Brooke a new hairstyle but still have her dressing frumpy.  

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Deacon and Hope were actually whispering so if Sheila overheard any part of their conversation I call 🐂💩.  Shiela might fake overhearing so Deacon better not fall for her shit. 

I just came here to post about this.  How in the hell could Sheila overhear Deacon and Hope when they were practically whispering, especially Hope?  That scene was ridiculous.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

OMG we had to have yet ANOTHER replay of NYE!!  FFS, it has been almost a month of this crap over and over.  Could the writers please write some new dialogue?  

Sheila was miffed when the waiter walked by her table while she was trying to eavesdrop on Hope and Deacon so wonder how much she actually heard.

AN has beautiful skin!

Finally they gave Brooke a new hairstyle but still have her dressing frumpy.  

My husband asked me why they are STILL going on about it and he doesn’t even watch the show.

• LOL 7
2 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I just came here to post about this.  How in the hell could Sheila overhear Deacon and Hope when they were practically whispering, especially Hope?  That scene was ridiculous.

Everything about Sheila is ridiculous.  Most villains have a life.  What does she do all day besides sit in her hotel room and look at pictures of Finn on her phone?  And it was pretty rich of her to mock Deacon for holding down a job when she hasn't had one in years.  When are we going to be rid of her?  Like, for good this time?

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

I actually think she was trying to read their lips...which is why she was pissed when the waiter walked in front of her (blocking her view).

• Useful 2

Calling it now, Grace and Carter will have a meaningful convo, and Carter is gonna  "fall" for Grace next.......  he needs his own story line with someone brand new who has not been involved with anyone currently on canvas.  If i was this actor i would HATE  this character.  he is a door mat who falls in love in an instant

• Love 10
18 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Deacon and Hope were actually whispering so if Sheila overheard any part of their conversation I call 🐂💩.  Sheila might fake overhearing so Deacon better not fall for her shit. 

I think Sheila's antics were because she was TRYING to eavesdrop but the ambient noise was thwarting her attempt.  Hence her frustrated faces and trying to move around to hear better.  I fully expected her to stab someone with a fork.

But kudos to Hope today.  First, for dressing like she was going to a job, or out to do errands instead of auditioning to be a  Bond Girl in a pleather micro trench coat.  

Second, for having a private conversation in a public place at barely above a whisper.  THAT's how you keep secret things secret.

Third, for not automatically going all Marone siblings with "My PaReNts wAs KisSiNg!  They're finally going to be togetherrrr!" Because although Hope loves both of her parents...they have never been "together" during Hope's lifetime beyond infanthood.  

And Brooke needs to take several chill pills.  She is making ME nervous.

And although he should have a legit beef with Deacon for knowing about RapeCabin and that he was being held by Quinn and didn't go get him help...but to be fair, Quinn "killed" him not long after his discovery.  Even with all that...

Shut up Liam.  Just nod and agree and keep your scraggly jaw shut.

• Love 10

I see that the hypocrisy continues.

Brooke seriously needs to slap the taste out of Steffy's heifer mouth.

Brooke was under the influence, through NO fault of her own, as that was all on Sheila.

So, what, exactly was YOUR excuse, tramp, for the last two kids you conceived?

youre-tacky-and-i-hate-you.gif

Liam was shit-faced-drunk on Mannequin night, but Steffy was barely drinking, but happy to keep pouring drinks down Liam's gullet.

So she might want to pause in her crusade to crucify Brooke as she and her mommy need the wood. Someone commission two crosses for these bitches. Or better yet, some stakes. I'll bring the lighter fluid, charcoal, and marshmallows.

Also, when Hope put two and two together, she didn't try to cover it up. She immediately went to confront her mother and when she learned the full story, she made a beeline for her father to call him out.

Contrast that with Steffy, helping to cover up the fact that her mother is an attempted murderer, who shot Bill in cold blood for no reason other than her daughter is a lying, cheating, father-in-law-fucking floozy.

Hope also told Liam right away. Unlike lying, cheating, father-in-law-fucking Steffy, who not only hid her night of passion with Bill, she renewed her vows with Liam after not even showering first and would have gone on lying until this very day had he not found the paternity test in her purse. I mean, what kind of psychopath does that?

Now Steffy is trying to get footage of Brooke, which is all kinds of rich when she manipulated Wyatt into convincing Ivy to delete her footage of Steffy killing cousin Ally (self-defense is still questionable IMO and she didn't come clean to the authorities, I'm not sure she ever has) and she nearly killed her other cousin Ivy by electrocution trying to get her phone and erase the video evidence prior to that.

Show can also miss me with trying to make Brooke into this monster where Douglas is concerned.

Last I checked, she wasn't having a fake ghost terrorize him.

Much less this:

FKG6JrOVIAYSO5k?format=jpg&name=small

Then there's this comment from Hope to Liam, about if she was happy about what had transpired between her parents on NYE and the contrast could not be starker.

Hope: "Maybe if I was younger...I might be happy about it if the circumstances were different."

If that isn't a burn on the Taytots and their ridiculous Parent Trap bullshit, I don't know what it is.

Also, the comparisons with Steffy and her grandmother are laughable. She's not women enough to fill Stephanie's wadded-up, ratty old pantyhose, let alone her shoes.

• Love 17

I think I'm going to take another hiatus from this show because it's gotten too damn stupid. 

I mean, are we supposed to be laughing at this "I saw grandma kissing Santa Claus" bullshit, or are the writers actually being serious about this storyline?

And I am sick to death of the snooze fest consisting of Paris/Zende/Carter/crazy looking mama.

I'd rather see some Batie, and that's saying something.  And Justin.

• Love 13

How is it possible Deacon doesn’t see Shiela sitting there?  He’s almost looking right at her. 

I wish I was able to work where by boss allowed me to hang out with family without being reprimanded. Is Grace so old school that she has a say in who her daughter is to marry.  Grace please stop talking now you are making your self sound more and more like a gold digger. Julius Avant thought Nicole hit the jackpot with Zende. How did that turn out?  Maybe Zende is no prize at all.  Grace, in all those phone calls, Paris said that she liked Zende. When did Paris say that she loved Zende?  Did Paris ever tell her mom she wanted to marry Zende?  I don’t think so.  That will teach Grace to knock before entering. Carter is not going to be good enough for Paris because he’s a Walton and not a Forester. 

Lurch, you don’t like lying to Douglas?  Isn’t manipulating Douglas lying?  Did Lurch tell Douglas the Phoebe was really Beth?  Isn’t that a white lie?  For someone who doesn’t like to lie to Douglas, Lurch seems to do it quite often. 

Hey Steffy, if the Queen had balls she would be King. In Stuffy infinite wisdom she would know that Ridge would have stayed with Taylor.  I say 🐂💩

It’s even 🐂💩 with Shiela. They weren’t talking that loud so she must have above average hearing to have heard anything. 

Douglas only saw Santa kissing grandma but to day he actually said it was Deacon.  So why didn’t Douglas say this before when Hope and Liam kept questioning him?  

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Then there's this comment from Hope to Liam, about if she was happy about what had transpired between her parents on NYE and the contrast could not be starker.

Hope: "Maybe if I was younger...I might be happy about it if the circumstances were different."

If that isn't a burn on the Taytots and their ridiculous Parent Trap bullshit, I don't know what it is.

QFT.

I'm glad someone on the writing team is as sick of this as we are. (That's what I'm choosing to believe, anyway)

7 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Lurch, you don’t like lying to Douglas?  Isn’t manipulating Douglas lying?  Did Lurch tell Douglas the Phoebe was really Beth?  Isn’t that a white lie?  For someone who doesn’t like to lie to Douglas, Lurch seems to do it quite often. 

If fucking TOM-ASS of all people is trying to accuse Brooke of nefarious shit towards his son, I will overnight a bag of my dog's next shit to Brad Bell's office >:(

Mind you, it's not remotely great how Brooke and Hope are handling this with Douglas--despite Thomas being a snake in the grass who will snitch to Taylor probably, Douglas doesn't deserve to be punished for Brooke's mistakes. But between the two of them, there is *NO* comparison as to who will be the reason he's seeking therapy as an adult ten years from now.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
22 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I'd rather see some Batie, and that's saying something.  And Justin.

Oh right, the show just decided to entirely forget about him after all those Wacky Hijinx™ back last year, huh? 

God, what a waste.

• Love 6

I wish Brooke would dump Ridge for Deacon before Thomas rats her out. He’s going to be judgmental and crappy when he finds out. Steffy will gloat. Taylor will be giddy. 
Deacon is much more fun than Ridge. He’s hot, he’s funny and he adores Brooke. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

I can’t give 💩💩 about any of Buckinghams and I’m actually pissed off with TIIC about elevating them to a daily appearance.  Grace has become the main reason for wearing out my FF button. Does Grace even know that Zende is divorced from a girl that just happened to show up in LA that bugged her sister. Didn’t Paris just about do the same?  It didn’t workout for Nicole and I’m quite sure it won’t workout for Paris either no matter what Grace wants.  I have to say, right now I like Shiela a heck of better than Grace. 

I get it now. Douglas’ story was rewritten to include Deacon kissing Brooke as was Lurch’s rape of Caroline being rewritten to “misunderstand” night.  

Sheila actually thinks that Ridge could smash Deacon. Give me a brake, Deacon would squash Ridge but he would risk getting grease all over his shoes. If I remember correctly it took Ridge and Thorn to take Bill down. 

So it seems that Stuffy and Lurch will get their way and Ridge goes back to Taylor. I have no skin in the game but I hate that Stuffy and Lurch win because they are not gracious winners. I’m sure Stuffy’s house will be over crowded since Taylor lives there and I’m sure Ridge will move in also. 

• Love 10

The shaming of Deacon by Ridge for working in a bar is disgusting me.

So tired of Douglas going over and over the grandma kissing Santa story. It's been 4 weeks.

Carter can take Paris and her mother and go. He should not be near the family anymore, he's just a lying backstabbing cheat. 

• Love 14

If Grace is so hell-bent in gaining a foothold into the Forrester family, then go for Zende herself. It can't be much worse than Carter and Paris or Eric and Donna or Quinn. 

Actually, I'd scrap the Forresters altogether and head for Dollah. I think he and Grace would be awesome together. She wouldn't put up with any of his crap and be right in his face about it. Not all passive-aggressive sourpuss like Katie. 

• Love 10

Every time Steffy slut-shames Brooke, I want to stamp “Paternity Test X2” on her forehead. 

Ridge is such a prick. Seriously. Deacon is working, a manual/difficult job, that wasn’t handed to him, & Ridge is looking down his nose at him. Ridge couldn’t last a day on Deacon’s job, even if Daddy handed it to him. 

Damn, Mama Grace has the nerve. Between her being so invested in Paris landing a Forrester marrying Zende, & the TayTots squeeing over a potential Mommy & Daddy reunion, I’m kinda glad my family is slightly uninvolved. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

Deacon is right, Ridge is a bully. He's just trying to work. 

Paris, Carter and her family can all go but I'm all for her mom laying into Carter and his fake good loyal friend act. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
19 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I decided to take a mental health day and not watch today.  It was more beneficial, for me, to drink and not watch than drink after watching.  

I’m taking a break from the show. I can’t take the hypocritical Faux-rosters. I’ll just check in here occasionally to see what is going on.

Edited by LittleIggy
  • Love 8