Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, hypnotoad said:

Brooke's business abilities and her chemistry (have they mentioned that lately?).

Not since Scott Clifton was hired....he had a tweet a couple of years ago stated he'd only just learned that she had majored in chemistry. He's been on the show since 2010 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 hour ago, hypnotoad said:

I'm about ready to delete this show from the dvr.

If it weren't for the plethora of new Trek shows on P+ about to drop in the next few months, I would've cancelled my subscription a long ass time ago. But I certainly won't support the show by viewing it on the app for damn sure, not even for a hate watch. 

• Love 6

I just couldn't get past two adult kids rubbing their hands in glee over the possibility that their parents were upstairs having sex! Thomas even did a victory leap over the sofa. Seriously! Stomach. Turning.

They will be mighty disappointed to learn that Ridge slept fully clothed on a lounge chair and Taylor slept in pjs in the bed. And they both said to each other that they were glad they didn't have sex. 

I thought that Hope looked very smart today in her toffee-colored suit with the aubergine blouse and her updo. I noticed that the stylists have been moving away from the hippie-dippy boho look for Hope.

Brooke's groveling to Ridge is getting old and once again, she's run to Eric to solve the problem. But at least he was realistic about the outcome, unlike Hope, who is sounding like a broken record every day with her weak sauce reassurances.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

I'm relieved that Brooke's bulky sweater is off.  They made a mistake with NuTaylor at least for now. She's a wimp and a drip.  ShrekRidge is the least romantic dude ever.  Not a romantic lead whatsoever. I don't know who these actors played before as far as getting a fan base but in this moment they look worn and are phoning it in.  

And WHY can't they do something with Taylor's hair? Perhaps start with a wash......???

• Love 9

Brooke actually mentioned her education and background within the last month, maybe to Sheila.  She said "You know my history.  I graduated college and worked as chemist, invented BeLieF formula."  Clearly, this was to remind the audience, the majority of whom have never seen Brooke do anything of the sort.

What's even more tedious about this current SL is that, once Sheila's bottle switch is revealed, all will be forgiven.  Uh, no.  What soberness conceals, drunkenness reveals.  Yes, Brooke was tricked into falling off the wagon but no one made her kiss Deacon.  If I'm hammered drunk and someone offered me crack, I wouldn't smoke it because I'm not a crackhead.  Clearly Brooke is tempted by Deacon and her drinking gave her the excuse to act on it. 

• Love 9

Apparently Steffy is as bored repeating the same lines every day for months on end as we are hearing them. Today she sounded like a robot spewing out her words. No inflection, no emphasis, no nothing. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Apparently Steffy is as bored repeating the same lines every day for months on end as we are hearing them. Today she sounded like a robot spewing out her words. No inflection, no emphasis, no nothing. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I can’t blame her, or any of the actors. If I was on the show I would probably call in sick and say “just edit me in from the other day, the lines are the same “. 
EXCRUCIATING. I’m down to checking in once a week at most, otherwise following here for the snark.

• Love 11

I wonder how much lube Stuffy and Lurch use to be able to get the stick up their asses each morning.  Their lips are moving but they talk out of their asses  

Ridge is not the type of man to run away from Brooke unless there is someone else waiting for him. Last time it was Shanna and this time it is Taylor. Does Taylor remember that it was Brooke that Ridge ran to when he ran away from her. 

Can Hope please please tell Stuffy to go fuck herself and call her out on all the times Stuffy came between her and Liam. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 2/21/2022 at 12:07 PM, Anna Yolei said:

That said, I hardly ever make digs on Steffy's appearance because the rest of her character is just that damn repugnant and her lousy personality gives me plenty of material to work with. 

Same, but it's clear the girl has gotten some work done and how is her hair better in the mid-late 2000s than it is in 2022? 

Welp that's the end of Crindge(for now). There is nothing heart-wrenching about it since once Shelia's interference is revealed they'll be back together. I don't really care if Ridge forgives Brooke or not. If he does, fine. It doesn't change the fact that she's forgiven him for the same or worse offenses. And if he doesn't then that just means he's the flip flopping hypocrite he's always been. Nothing new either way. 

24 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Can Hope please please tell Stuffy to go fuck herself and call her out on all the times Stuffy came between her and Liam. 

Right?! But Stuffy would deflect that and Hope would allow her to. Look at how she side-stepped Hope's question/accusation that Steffy never wanted the Bridge marriage to work. At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I honestly wish Hope would bring up R.J once in a while even though I know neither Tomass or Steffy would give a shit. 

• Love 7

So Sheila set this all in motion because Brooke vowed to keep her away from Steffy's family.  I wonder if Steffy will feel a twinge of guilt when she finds out that tidbit?  Yeah, right!  But I don't really understand how Sheila benefits from Brooke and Ridge separating, unless it just satisfies her psychotic petty vengeance jones.  Brooke and Ridge will always be family, whether or not they are married, so she can always have some influence over him and still be a thorn in Sheila's side.  

• Love 8

Can Brooke finally see that Ridge doesn't believe in for better or worse/in sickness and in health when it comes to her and their marriage(s).

On the outside what this looks like is a woman who had a relapse and is fighting to understand what triggered it on top of the guilt of her actions during said relapse.  Ridge was being a supportive husband until he found out about her lie re Deacon and then made it all about himself in confronting Deacon and instigating a fight. Then decides that his ex-wife is easier to be with and tells Brooke he's tired of how hard it is to be with her and leaves her emotionally devastated while still in crisis over what triggered her relapse.

Whatever happened with Deacon, these are now all Ridge's actions and I wish/hope that once Brooke gets at the truth that she points this out to Ridge and tells him that she's tired of the merry-go-round as well and that he was once her destiny, but destinies can change. There really isn't any reason she should take him back; let her find a new love or rekindle an old one. Since Taylor is back how about Nick Marone returns with his son Jack where Steffy and Thomas can get their faces cracked when Taylor begins to be drawn to her surrogate son?  Where Ridge can get his face cracked with Brooke moving on with a man he KNOWS would treat her better. We'd also get a Deacon vs Nick for a bit and Nick confronting Sheila over the ish she put him through. Jack would be torn between two mothers so to speak and it would be interesting to see how he gels with Hope, Steffy, and Thomas and he bonds more with Hope which is fine by Thomas but pisses off Steffy and Taylor.

But I digress, LOL. My point is while no huge fan of Brooke, I'm sick of her crying over a man who is not worth it.  Ridge's love isn't so great that he's worth this heartache and I wish the show would allow her to move on so we'd get some fresh story.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18

Rerun today and it could come at a better time. Old school B&B with Bill at his usual best self, being on location, Thomas being Thomas and not Lurch, Bill and Brooke and no Ridge and Brooke, and a fashion show. Life use to be good in LA when B&B was B&B and now who gives 💩💩.  There was one constant thought about then and now, Stuffy’s hair looks like shit. 

• Love 16
On 2/23/2022 at 1:48 PM, Cool Breeze said:

Brooke actually mentioned her education and background within the last month, maybe to Sheila.  She said "You know my history.  I graduated college and worked as chemist, invented BeLieF formula."  Clearly, this was to remind the audience, the majority of whom have never seen Brooke do anything of the sort.

What's even more tedious about this current SL is that, once Sheila's bottle switch is revealed, all will be forgiven.  Uh, no.  What soberness conceals, drunkenness reveals.  Yes, Brooke was tricked into falling off the wagon but no one made her kiss Deacon.  If I'm hammered drunk and someone offered me crack, I wouldn't smoke it because I'm not a crackhead.  Clearly Brooke is tempted by Deacon and her drinking gave her the excuse to act on it. 

It bugs me that they gave Brooke a “just add alcohol” label. The woman wasn’t a raging alcoholic at the time she quit drinking. She was drinking too much sure but it’s not like she was in the gutter.  She would have realized very quickly that the champagne wasn’t non alcoholic. 
Also I thought she had real champagne at Katie and Thornes wedding and was fine.
Then there’s Ridge who looked past Brooke accidentally banging Oliver but is so enraged about this particular shenanigan.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

OK, I may be done for a while, If i have to see another episode where Steffy and Thomas  drag Brooke down and telling Ridge how much Taylor loves him and will be honest and true to him, i may vomit!  They need to back down and read the room, their Dad is NOT doing ok and doesn't need to hear them constantly rag on his life with Brooke, (hey I guess we don't care about our brother RJ??? ) 

And Taylor, doctor heal thy self!!! What kind of stupid ass  therapist would go back to a man who constantly leaves her for someone else ( i guess you could say the same thing about Brooke i suppose)  I am hoping her trepidation is because she sees he's not ready to leave Brooke, because that would make me respect the character more.

Spoiler

wasn't there speculation that we were gonna get a murder mystery?  Maybe  Sheilia will actually kill Taylor this time, or someone will kill Sheila and we'll have  big sweeping story to figure it out,   if they do something like that i'd like someone to figure out Taylor shot Bill and make her pay ........ i mean heck they made Flo go to jail Taylor can go too

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

Deacon “I have to wash my hair tonight”  cracked.me.up!  Love Sheila and Deacon playing off one another, it is so naturally funny.

KKL is definitely a great crier and always has been.  

WTF is with Taylor’s hair today, straight out of the shower or what?  Steffy and Thomas going on and on pointing to whispery Taylor is gag worthy.

• Love 6

Hey Brooke, the best way to get over that greasy slug is to get under Deacon or the pool boy for that matter. 

The transformation of Paris is a little confusing. DW never looked this shinny when she first arrived. Did her clothes make her look heavier than she was?  Now she’s down to having two watermelons on a size 5 frame.  Now could TIIC please give her more hair.  That hairstyle makes her look like she’s coming out of the ass end of a sheep. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Hey Brooke, the best way to get over that greasy slug is to get under Deacon or the pool boy for that matter. 

The transformation of Paris is a little confusing. DW never looked this shinny when she first arrived. Did her clothes make her look heavier than she was?  Now she’s down to having two watermelons on a size 5 frame.  Now could TIIC please give her more hair.  That hairstyle makes her look like she’s coming out of the ass end of a sheep. 

Mind you, Paris was brought on around the same time as that ridiculous costume designer who was doing everyone dirty on the show, so that may be part of it.

I disagree about the hair, though. We already have more than enough long haired women on the show and can do with some variety IMO. Particularly when black actresses and celebs like Oprah and Victoria Roswell have made mention about having to get their own stylists that knew how to work with textured hair. Whoever is in charge of hair now can't even fix Steffy right and she's the lead "heroine," I sure wouldn't trust them to work on Paris.

• Love 7

Wasn't TK supposed to take a long vacay and be off screen?  With NuTay now on how's that going to work?

I believe there will be a super quickie Bridge divorce followed by a super quickie (probably the same day)  TayRidge wedding in Eric's living room (officiated by Carter of course). 

I think it's highly probable NuTay will keep the secret of Sheila's label switch from Sludge so the marriage happens.  Steffy probably encourages her.  Afterwards, Sludge will find out somehow. (Shelia spills all after the wedding?) This causes him to doubt NuTay's twu wuv and commitment  and goodness and wonderfulness and feel betrayed.

Boom -- he bolts from Bell-A to think about "things".  NuTay is devastated. Steffy and Thomas somehow make this all the evil Logans'  fault.  Brooke thinks it means Sludge will come back to her. Deacon hangs in there for Brooke -- Especially when Sludge comes back to NuTay..

Because we all know that not revealing how Shelia got Brooke to drink and then kiss Deacon so TayRidge can remarry (yet again) and the Forrester family of 4 adults can reunite --  is no where near as bad as Brooke keeping the secret she kissed Deacon while falling down drunk.

Edited to add:  Evil Slut Brooke Logan* kissing Deacon while plastered drunk is the worstest worst thing that was ever the worst.  So much much more worse that cold sober Sludge macking on NuTay barely 30 minutes after breaking up with Brooke the Slut for evah.

* I do not now and have never thought Brooke was an evil slut.

Edited by La di Diva
  • Love 10

I have YouTube TV and 2 new episodes aired last Friday. There was nothing new. More of Brooke moping around the house. Sheila went to visit her and gloat. Ridge, nuTaylor and the Taytots gathered to listen to the latest browbeating by Thomas and Steffy as to why Ridge needs to dump Brooke and reunite with Taylor. YAWN.

• Love 8
51 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

Brooke tried to keep Sheila out of her house, but Sheila just shoved Brooke aside and barged in. Brooke also asked Sheila repeatedly to leave and Sheila wouldn't leave until she'd said her piece. 

So Brooke has no control over her own house and who walks in? No.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Did the show not air today?  Wondering if my pvr didn’t work…

It depends how you set your DVR. If it’s set for new shows only if your recording it as a series it wouldn’t have recorded because it wasn’t considered a new show by CBS. It was considered a rerun since it didn’t air on Friday. I had to manually set my DVR to record. 

Hope what makes you think that Deacon, in talking to Ridge, can convince him to go back to Brooke when he has his other family to sponge off of and a place to to put his wiener?  When did Taylor grow a set of wings and get a halo above her head?  Taylor absolutely cannot throw stones at Brooke. 

Carter stop beating about the bush and tell Paris the real reason why he can’t be with her. It’s because he’s afraid of her mother.  

Brooke, just pick up the phone and call 911 to get Sheila out of your house.  I guess it’s mandatory for Brooke to stand there with her thumb up her ass and listen to verbal diarrhea being flung in her direction. 

Instead of looking like she’s in the throws of passion, Paris looks like she’s trying not to fart.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

It depends how you set your DVR. If it’s set for new shows only if your recording it as a series it wouldn’t have recorded because it wasn’t considered a new show by CBS. It was considered a rerun since it didn’t air on Friday. I had to manually set my DVR to record. 

Thanks, I checked my record settings and it is set to pick up first run and rerun.  We just replaced the main box because of this recently so it now appears something else is wrong.  Happens intermittently.

• Love 2

Here is something else you missed. Surprise! Surprise!

Paris showed up at Carter's and guess what? Carter was shirtless and had been working out! She literally threw herself at him. After a tedious round of making out, then Carter pulling back and whining about "hurting Zende and the Forresters," they finally did the deed. I ff'd through it! Blergh ... 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

Carter, the reason you don't get involved with a younger woman is because she doesn't have any appreciation of consequences.  She's 23-24 to your, what, 37?  She still has the last vestiges of imagined invincibility that all young people have.  She doesn't yet know the kind of hell her actions may cause.  You do.  She thinks it's so easy to just give in, but you know better.  Or, at least, you did.  Too late now.  Dummy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Carter, you’re a ho. 

We could have had something interesting with Katie and Carter since they ruined Quarter, but instead, he’s paired with boring, horny Paris.

And is that Steffy’s mustard Blankie of Despair I see.

What does it say when the props are more interesting than the show?

Hope, honey, it’s not Deacon’s responsibility for the problems in the GarBridge marriage. That’s on the two of them.

• Love 14
(edited)

Oh my God did anybody notice when Taylor was back at her office after she told Ridge she was going to meet her “paying” client ? She was hanging up the phone and said to the person on the phone “See you next Tuesday”

And then Brooke knocked at the door and entered ...Lol 

Not that I think this was intentional at all on the writer’s part because they are not that clever, but I still got a chuckle

Edited by SiouxB
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

I’m so sick and tired of Ridge being the be all end all. Who dies and crowned Ridge king of the realm.  The faithful of King Ridge are the taskmasters while the Logans are the fools and to be treated like beggars holding up their bowls “Please, sir, I want some more”. 

When I see Carter and Paris the song Cold as Ice keeps running through my head. I know the lyrics have nothing to do with love making but I get chills and not in a good way 🥶

Is Brooke that afraid of Shiela?  Brooke has no problem smacking Quinn or Shanna in the face so why didn’t Brooke smack Shiela even after Shiela tapped her on the shoulder. Brooke should have grabbed Shiela by the hair and pulled her to the floor than pissed all over her. 

Taylor you are no different than the rest of the pseudo Foresters. Making a play for a married man and than announcing how dare Brooke come to her office without being announced when she and Stuffy barge into Brooke’s home without being annoying.  It was so obvious when Brooke walked into Taylor’s office that Taylor was describing Brooke when she said to her patient, on the phone, C U NEXT TUESDAY 😜

Ridge is only an inch taller than Deacon but with the camera angle, TIIC made it seem that Ridge towered over Deacon to the point Deacon had to look up when talking to Ridge.  

For anyone that thinks that I broke my 3 min rule, I haven’t. It actually takes less than 3 min to decipher all this daily crap 😉.  

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Someone fill me in on the significance of “See you next Tuesday”.  What am I missing?  

Let me put this delicately...

C...U....N....Tuesday

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, SiouxB said:

Oh my God did anybody notice when Taylor was back at her office after she told Ridge she was going to meet her “paying” client ? She was hanging up the phone and said to the person on the phone “See you next Tuesday”

Not that I think this was intentional at all on the writer’s part because they are not that clever, but I still got a chuckle

I wasn’t as amused. But yep, I caught it.

• Love 8
(edited)

So the infamous "love in the afternoon" softcore scene returns after two years of the pandemic - maybe even longer - and it's Carter and Paris?! Seriously. Still think Katie/Carter had so much more potential.

Please don't let Brooke take Ridge back this time. Let him beg forgiveness once he finds out the truth about Sheila's crime, but let her firmly shut him down. I know, I know - it'll never happen. If Brooke has a new man by then, she'll drop him so fast once Ridge comes crawling back. I want Bridge over and done with, for good this time. TK obviously has no interest in the pairing and there is no history there with him in the role instead of Ridge. They don't even have their son RJ, an actual child (or at least he was still only 17-18 the last we saw him), onscreen to root for their reunion the way the grown-ass Taytots, both parents themselves, are for their parents'. 

Next, I want Sheila to find out about Taylor being Bill's shooter. Let her torment Taylor and the Taytots with that knowledge.

Edited by Aymery
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, SiouxB said:

I thought it was completely intentional! I mean come on...the history alone....

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

What year is it? Seriously, “you better not steal my man” speeches just feel so dated. These women have learned nothing since the 80’s and it’s all just so pathetic. If the writers wanted to put Ridge and Taylor again then fine, whatever, but they could have done it in a better way that did not retread ground that makes everyone look stupid. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

KA and KKL don't have very good screen chemistry. Maybe it's because they haven't had many scenes together yet. KKL and HTy had so many years together as enemies that I guess I am used to them. While I think KA is a much better actress than HTy, she seems too sweet and funny for the role. Something is just off. I think it's because Tylo was so cold-looking, especially after she messed up her face with all the plastic surgery. She was more convincing as a bitch and cray-cray. TK seems to like working with KA. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I’ll give Hope this, unlike the Taytots she didn’t selfishly hold onto a fantasy of her parents getting together and instead did everything she could to help Push Ridge back to Brooke- even falling on her sword and taking the blame for bringing Deacon back into their lives and ‘setting all this in motion’. Hope has every right to want to get to know her father and shouldn’t have to apologize for anything. Ridge is the one who is choosing to react this way: dumping Brooke and using Taylor for a band-aid. Deacon was rightfully calling Ridge out on his waffle pattern and then also rightfully (IMO) telling Brooke that she doesn’t deserve Ridge’s crap. I think Hope should be telling her that too but she feels guilty and wants to give her mother what she says she wants -Ridge.

Brooke’s face off with Taylor fell flat for me. A lot of talking at each other and repeating the same beats we’ve heard before. What was needed here would’ve been someone like Deacon also coming to Taylor and telling her that Ridge was an ass and was using her to get over and punish Brooke. It’s too bad Rick isn’t around because he’s also be a good one to tell it like it is to Taylor. That this wasn’t some grand reunion but Ridge being Ridge and that Taylor deserves better than to be his back up hump to make himself feel better. He could also try to seduce her and remind her of the days of old 😂. Maybe he’s taking one for the team or trying to get back at Ridge or wants a reunion of his own - or all three. 

• Love 9

Carter and Paris 🥶🥶

Stuffy and Finn  🤢🤮

Liam and Hope 🧇🧈

Brooke and Deacon 🥓🍳

Ridge and Brooke 🦮🦴

Ridge and Taylor 🦨🐿

Brooke is upset when she betrays dad but Stuffy is never upset when she betrays Hope.  Hope is so pathetic for apologizing to Ridge because she wanted a relationship with Deacon. Hope really owes Ridge nothing because he gave Brooke as much grief as she gave him. 

• Love 7
(edited)

I went ahead and forced myself to watch this week's episodes, and yes it was painful. I don't know why Brooke didn't have security throw Shelia's ass out of her house. Why is she trying to explain herself to a criminal. Sheila, Steffy also vowed to keep you from your son/grandson and then smacked/shoved you for good measure. How awfully convenient it is, that you don't have any this smoke for Steffy.  

And Sheila? You're on Brooke's private property, uninvited, insulting her, getting high & mighty. You're lucky she only brushed your nose. Because she could shoot you in the head and call 911 claiming you tried to kill her. You know....Again and she defended herself. With your history no one would question it. So piss off you Crazy Marone worshiping, murdering, baby-stealing, blackmailing, husband fucking(Finn's dad), psycho.  

And I should be immune to this garbage by now but I still rolled my eyes at Steffy & Tayloon mentioning Brill again. Like Taylor didn't shoot Bill and Steffy didn't fuck him while married to his son? Or have an affair with him while married to Katie? Funny how Steffy says that Brooke is trying to blame Taylor for Ridge leaving, when her ass did the exact same thing when she blamed Hope for losing Liam after Stallion night. The parallels are plain as day. Except the drunk Breacon kiss isn't nearly as dire/treacherous as sober Stallion night.  

Edited by Skarzero
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, Angeleyes said:

Seriously, “you better not steal my man” speeches just feel so dated. These women have learned nothing since the 80’s and it’s all just so pathetic.

You know, for all the "The 80s" get slammed in soap writing the: certain topics, at least they were fucking entertaining. Hell, having the first three seasons online has given me concrete proof that B&B was actually MORE progressive. Donna didn't blink at throwing her shit ass first boyfriend out of their apartment inspire of the rent (which even in '88 $350 was a LOT!) and Brooke had a frank conversation with Dave about not exactly being ready for marriage.

Why can't we have that today?

• Love 6