Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: Sex, Lies & Leeches

• Start Topic

Hi Higgins,

One can only guess what Meghan meant to write on the thank you note, but I will try: I think she meant to say, "Thank you for the flowers on the occasion of my stepdaughters' mother's death." But isn't that strange?

I would say thank you so much for thinking of us, the flowers were lovely, something like that. I don't think there's a need to point out the tragedy that preceded the flowers. She's an odd duck.

Um, at least she sent a note? That is more than some people do

I agree with you there.  And I can't believe I'm going to say this, but on this one, I will cut Meghan some slack.  Writing thank you notes of any kind is a pain in the butt - but it is something that should be done.  Doing it correctly is almost an art, one that many 30-somethings just haven't figured out or learned.  I can't tell you how awkward the hand-written thank you notes I have received for shower gifts, wedding gifts, etc. are.  I chalk this up to the dumbing down of the written word that has happened because of computer usage, text-speak and social media postings.

Writing thank you and acknowledgement notes for funeral flowers, etc. is even more difficult, imo.  

Even though the wording was horrible and didn't make sense, at least she took the time to send a handwritten note.  And, that is probably the only nice thing I can come up with about Meghan.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 11

Meghan's (and maybe to a somewhat lesser degree, Tam's) "search for justice" concerning Brooks' cancer is reminding me of how Tams & Vicks went after Gretch for being a gold-digger.  Remember how those 2 just wouldn't let it go?  Oh, they were right.  Sure, Gretch got her insurance dough millions from Jeff, which she NEVER admitted to.  And yeah, she was fooling around with that other dude while Jeff was dying, which she also never admitted to.  But man, it drove both Vicks & Tams nuts how Gretch not only never admitted to getting insurance dough millions from Jeff & cheating on him, but that she ALWAYS presented herself as a chaste & loyal girlfriend, which they (and we) knew she was anything but.  It got sooooo tiresome to watch Tams & Vicks still bringing this shit up at reunions for years, while screeching at Gretch.  And Gretchie-poo still never admitted to anything.  Ah, Gretchie will take her many secrets & her bullshit to her grave with her.

So will Meghan (and Tams) so doggedly & relentlessly pursue the "truth" about Brooks cancer in the same way?  Ugh, I hope not.  Cuz there will never be any straight answers.  Vicks & Brooks are both experienced con artists & slick as can be.  If they are conning us in some way, they won't admit to anything (just as Gretchie-poo wouldn't) & they won't be brought down easily.  I don't think dopey Meghan (or even Tams) are any match for those 2.

• Love 6

I thought she was dressed the nicest, too. I didn't agree with Meghan's analysis that Vicki was wearing a white dress because she wanted to come off angelic. I think she just wanted to wear a cute dress and it happened to be white/cream.

Vicki's white dress was definitely a better fashion choice that some of the get-ups the other women were wearing, and this particular white dress actually looked decent on her.  We all know Vicki likes tight white dresses - she must have a whole closet of them at this point.  

I think that Vicki herself did make a comment to Tamra about being an "angel", but it was sort of lost in the chatter.  Either way, if Vicki thought she looked sexy in that outfit, than that was her interpretation - and it was a better look for her, imo.  Could you imagine Vicki in a lace body stocking, a bustier with her boobs popping out, or a studded bra?   YIKES!!!!  

• Love 5

Brooks has always worked.  He is in the health insurance field.  He just seems to be available a lot for filming.

Seriously, have either Vicks or Brooks ever addressed this issue?  What exactly does he do all day?  She could throw him a few prospects to sell (con/sucker) to someone/anyone, right?  I mean he isn't just laying around all day in Vicks' Casa de Olive Garden de Coto, is he?  Oh, I forgot -- they're broken up, so he isn't doing that anymore, if he was (which I think he was).

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 3

Shannon & Davids talk over her birthday dinner has been bugging since last night and I think I finally figured out why.  

Normally someone like David who knows he's going to come off as a douche this season would try to redeem themselves when they could while filming.  The best he has is "sorry, I tried".  Knowing this is all going to be aired.  Not even in a "let me make it up to you" kind of way.  Just "I tried, we done?" way.  WOW, I mean...that says a lot.  When she tried to explain how the memories hurt her he's just brushing it off as he can't fix the memories, well no shit, but you can try to create better ones.  How did he not know that he should try a little (and lets get real here, how hard would it have been for him to pick her favorite restaurant, come on) extra special this year?  He couldn't have thrown a surprise party?  Rented a limo to take her on a winery tour?  Shit, anything.

How does he behave without cameras is my question.  With the past domestic assault charge and how he behaves currently my suspicion is that Shannon is not treated very well by him.  Chronic and long affairs can be emotional abuse in some ways.  then to add onto Shannon's situation she was befriended by the affair partner!  I can't even imagine.  I really can't.

• Love 14

God, Shannon. Shut up. I really can't stand her. I know Meghan is a more popular choice, but Shannon is completely my "Bitch Eating Crackers". She's just awful. A spoiled, shallow, self involved princess who isn't happy unless someone is apologizing to her for something. You hate your life so much? Change it! You're a rich, healthy, white lady! You have options, many, many options. Oh and shut the double fuck up with your "I would be livid! LIVID!" bullshit. 1. When aren't you livid? 2. You were throwing just as much shade on Brooks as Meghan was. The only reason she finds Meghan's shade so shocking is she doesn't like her and wants to prove to the world that Meghan is evil, once more demonstrating that life is just one long series of people being mean to Shannon. I don't even like Meghan, but SHUT UP SHANNON! I just want to push her into a vat of ribs. *Rant over*

As always, Michael was awesome. I've missed the way he refuses to ever give even an inch to his mom's drama. I feel like Michael is really the only person in Vicki's life that loves her while refusing to get wrapped up in her hysterics.

• Love 24

So....trying to get this straight....

According to Vicki, Meghan should stay out of other people's business.....but Vicki (1) gets to question how Jimmy's daughter spends her day if she's not in school, (2) gets to question EVERYONE's finances as far as advising them on spending money without consulting their spouse, and (3) gets to lecture some poor girl who is laying on a table acting as a serving platter.  And those are just three examples I can come up with in about 2 1/2 seconds of thinking.....

Pot - meet Kettle.......

Yep, that is pretty much the long and short of it.  That is just one reason that I just cannot move Vicki out first place in my "worst OC Housewife" lineup!

I see a new spin off "Vicki and Ramona: Hypocrite Mean Girls"

ETA I think it would be dead in the water because neither would let the other have top billing

Omg.  They'd either be lifelong BFFs or kill each other within the first hours of filming.   

I agree with you there.  And I can't believe I'm going to say this, but on this one, I will cut Meghan some slack.  Writing thank you notes of any kind is a pain in the butt - but it is something that should be done.  Doing it correctly is almost an art, one that many 30-somethings just haven't figured out or learned.  I can't tell you how awkward the hand-written thank you notes I have received for shower gifts, wedding gifts, etc. are.  I chalk this up to the dumbing down of the written word that has happened because of computer usage, text-speak and social media postings.

Writing thank you and acknowledgement notes for funeral flowers, etc. is even more difficult, imo.  

Even though the wording was horrible and didn't make sense, at least she took the time to send a handwritten note.  And, that is probably the only nice thing I can come up with about Meghan.

Agreed.  If anybody thinks writing thank-you notes for bday and wedding presents is annoying and awkward, try writing thank-you notes for funerals.  Seriously a terrible task. So yeah, I can't hate on the girl too hard for mixing up her prepositional phrases or what have you.

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 8

I loved the way Jimmy handled Vickie, too, even though no credible doctor is going to give him LuAnn's medical records to show around, especially since they were no longer married and she had a new husband. He was very calm and polite and that's probably why Vickie actually apologized to him before Meghan dragged him out. I also loved the way he immediately told her not to involve him that kind of shit again because he doesn't give a fuck. Meghan is like a petulant child and I cannot stand her. She annoyed me talking about why Vicki was wearing white even though she has no idea of the reasoning. And, as someone else noted, can you imagine how witchy and horrific Vicki would have looked in one of those so-called sexy outfits? It would not have been a good look. That said, Vicki has been uber harsh on Meghan and has crossed the line on occasion, but that girl probably drives a lot of people to go crazy on her. She's so fucking stubborn and immature, which is why they keep harping on her age. Wouldn't be surprised at all if they get divorced soon and we learn he was using her as a baby sitter. Girlfriend has no substance whatsoever.

Did not mind Vickie lecturing the sushi girl. She was goodnatured about it, told her she was beautiful and well, that's Vicki. Hopefully the girl has watched the show and had an idea of what she was in for.

Could be wrong, but I suspect Heather and Terry were experimenting with some sort of beauty treatment he may be considering offering. It was kind of gross but made for a fun dressing in the ladies room scene. I also liked Heather's luncheon and thought it was fun. Normally i don't like it when she gets all show-offy and pretentious about that house, but I was cool with the ladies lunch. Still don't understand 14 bathrooms, though, but let's think of it this way, at least two people will have lifetime employment keeping that house clean and they're probably very kind employers.

Tamra, Tamra, Tamra. If she's so religious now and has found God, why is her husband just finding out about it? And I can't wait for him to say you're not using a dime of my money to support a grown ass man and his family. Good times!

• Love 8
So, she thought V&B were trying to replace Leanne (?) with flowers? I don't think she understands the term in lieu of, but I could be wrong.

It did come off like she was saying the flowers were replacing Leanne. 

A lot of funeral/death notices use the phrase "in lieu of". I'm sure Megan read that somewhere and thought it sounded mature and fancy, so she decided to slip it in, even if she clearly has no idea what it means. 

It was a nice dress.  But it appeared to be 2 sizes too small for her. Or maybe just not the right style for her.  What's that saying "10 pounds of sausage squeezed into a 5 lb bag"?  Yea, that was her last night. Very unflattering on her figure.

Vicki does that a lot - wears items that do not flatter her figure. She doesn't have a horrible body type, but she'd not dressing for it, so it often makes her look a lot heavier than she really is. 

• Love 11

Personally, I don't care if Heather has had a tummy tuck or any other work done.  Her husband is a plastic surgeon, its a perk of being married to one.  IMO, she's tastefully sculpted and who cares?

I think Vicki told Michael about the life insurance money as a passive aggressive threat to be nice to her and not disrespect her on screen.  Actually, I don't think it, I'm certain of it.  I have a dad like that, who coincidentally is in the insurance game as well.  

Shannon oh Shannon, just let David GO!!  I simply can not come up with new ways to tell you this every week.  LET HIM GO!

• Love 13

Ah! Now I get it. Meghan was remembering funeral notices that say "In lieu of flowers, please consider making a donation to the American Heart Association."

OK. Makes sense. In a dumb as a box of rocks way. Hey! At least she's blond and six feet tall. That counts for something in this society.

• Love 19

It is painful to watch the two of them, but, I can kind of get where Shannon is coming from - she's publicly embarrassing him and getting her revenge by making him constantly beg for forgiveness.

It looks to me like she plans on making him beg for forgiveness for the rest of his life.  David is an asshole for what he did, but coming home from work every day to miserable, depressed Shannon must make him dread walking in the front door.  Shannon isn't going to make him (or anyone else) believe she wants to make her marriage better as long as she continues to concentrate on being miserable rather than trying to work with David to get past it.  I mean, he would probably love if, at least once in a while, she would welcome him with a smile and "Hi honey, how was your day?"  No matter what he does, he obviously can't please her and, with her attitude, even if he really, really wants to repair their relationship, he's eventually going to give up trying

• Love 12

You know what would make Heather look younger?  Gaining about 20 pounds and wiping 50% of the black make-up she constantly wears.  

That was so obnoxious.  

For all she knows, this woman could have her Masters in any topic but is supplementing her income.  Laying down being a work of art for sushi is a lot less embarrassing that pimping out your entire life for a check by being a RHO.  

I wish that woman would've just told her to fuck off.

Thank you!  That was my first thought.  How the hell do you know she isn't maybe doing this for side money while pursuing an advanced degree?  It's not long hours, not a whole lot of exertion, and probably paid pretty well.  

• Love 6

If that's the best David could do, I thought it sucked.  I hadn't even thought of that he coulda taken the girlfriend to every joint nearby.  He was seeing her for nearly a year so that is possible.  And it might be a looooong list of restaurants looney Shannon now wants to avoid.  But I'm having a hard time believing it was either that noisy joint, Mickey D's, Hooters or strip clubs.  Unless it was down to those choices, David was thoughtless & shitty to Shannon for her birthday.

Me?  I'm extremely turned off to David.  That he could actually tell his wife he banged his girlfriend, right after he banged Shannon, on Shannon's last birthday makes him pretty fuckin' vile in my book.  But maybe that's just me.  Silly ole me.

It's kind of hard to imagine that David would take his affair all over the OC, where anyone could see them, to nice restaurants. Even though he subconsciously wanted Shannon to know, and to get out of the marriage, that still would be a hideous thing to do. Then again, David is no sweetie-pie. I am dying to know who this woman is. Do any of the other women on the show know her? Being that Shannon and Heather are neighbors it would be easy to assume that Heather knows this terrible person.

Imagine the audacity of having an affair with a married man and befriending his wife only to ask her, "so how are things in your marriage?" with a concerned look on your face, over lunch. It is mind-blowingly repugnant.

• Love 11

Honestly, I think Shannon should have at least 8 months (the same amount of time as the affair) to be upset, at the very least.  I have no sympathy for him.  None.  He's so unhappy he cheated?  Whatever, get a divorce.  He's unhappy Shannons unhappy over being cheated on?  He can't be real at this point.  Can't stand the dude.

• Love 24

2 minutes ago

Shannon & Davids talk over her birthday dinner has been bugging since last night and I think I finally figured out why. 

Normally someone like David who knows he's going to come off as a douche this season would try to redeem themselves when they could while filming.  The best he has is "sorry, I tried".  Knowing this is all going to be aired.  Not even in a "let me make it up to you" kind of way.  Just "I tried, we done?" way.  WOW, I mean...that says a lot.  When she tried to explain how the memories hurt her he's just brushing it off as he can't fix the memories, well no shit, but you can try to create better ones.  How did he not know that he should try a little (and lets get real here, how hard would it have been for him to pick her favorite restaurant, come on) extra special this year?  He couldn't have thrown a surprise party?  Rented a limo to take her on a winery tour?  Shit, anything.

For someone truly remorseful for his actions it wouldn't be hard at all. However, IMO David could care less that Shannon is hurt and is only going thru the motions or he could care less that Shannon is hurting because he's still banging the mistress but they just took their relationship underground. nothing he does makes it seem as if he is interested in working on his marriage. I think he deliberately gaslights Shannon and does various things to twist the knife deeper because he hates her and gets some kind of sick thrill out of hurting her. At the least he is still in love with his girlfriend and doesn't give a shit about his wife's feelings.

• Love 9

If that's the best David could do, I thought it sucked.  I hadn't even thought of that he coulda taken the girlfriend to every joint nearby.  He was seeing her for nearly a year so that is possible.  And it might be a looooong list of restaurants looney Shannon now wants to avoid.  But I'm having a hard time believing it was either that noisy joint, Mickey D's, Hooters or strip clubs.  Unless it was down to those choices, David was thoughtless & shitty to Shannon for her birthday.

Aside from the fact that there were a list of places that were off limits because of the affair, we also have to consider what places would allow them to film that don't also fall on that list. Plus, I have a sneaking suspicion that production set up that dinner and not David.

• Love 14

Honestly, I think Shannon should have at least 8 months (the same amount of time as the affair) to be upset, at the very least.

Well, Shannon is 5 months into the 8 months she has to be upset, so what is she going to do?  Continue being totally miserable for the next three months and miraculously be all sunshine and roses immediately afterwards?  She obviously wants to stay in the marriage, so she should be working towards forgiveness rather than being the sullen mess she is all the time.  I can't stand David, but hell, he had to deal with her constant fault-finding way before the affair came to light, so I can't see Shannon ever being really happy again.  Yes, David should divorce her if he's unhappy, but Shannon should also consider divorce if she's never going to let go of the past.  Why insist on staying in a marriage that obviously is going to continue bringing her pain because she isn't even trying to get past it? 

• Love 10
Imagine the audacity of having an affair with a married man and befriending his wife only to ask her, "so how are things in your marriage?" with a concerned look on your face, over lunch. It is mind-blowingly repugnant.

This is Shannon's tale...and I, for one, do not believe it.  She overdramatizes everything, so I take her comments with a quick breath of the nebulizer.

• Love 13

I haven't watched much OC this season....had to finish up my New York ladies first.  I actually enjoyed the scenes where no one was fighting, and was glad to see Michael after all this time.  He seems comfortable in his skin, manages his mother nicely, and does a good job of not looking like he would rather be someplace else.  It isn't that he is not attractive, but does anyone else think he looks a lot older than he is?  Maybe it is weight loss (maybe thyroid, like someone mentioned above) but he looks kind of like he is in his 40's...and late 40's at that.  Isn't he just in his early 30's, if that?  If this has already been discussed...nevermind.

• Love 1

It's kind of hard to imagine that David would take his affair all over the OC, where anyone could see them, to nice restaurants. Even though he subconsciously wanted Shannon to know, and to get out of the marriage, that still would be a hideous thing to do. Then again, David is no sweetie-pie. I am dying to know who this woman is. Do any of the other women on the show know her? Being that Shannon and Heather are neighbors it would be easy to assume that Heather knows this terrible person.

I think the alleged mistress is discussed in Shannon's thread. Emphasis on the word alleged. I'd say more but I'm afraid of getting flamed for it.

• Love 3
I wonder if the birthday dinner pisses Shannon off more because she's been trying to convince herself that this indiscretion of his is the best thing to happen to her marriage because he's being attentive to her now so she takes the sports bar as "not caring.

I think the problem is that she wants to be wooed. She wants David to try to win her back--to convince her to stay together.

The Meghan thing drives me nuts because I think she is right. It is insane to stop chemo in favor of some nonsense. The quackery on the Real Housewives shows is overpowering and frustrating. But you can't browbeat people into making the right decision.

• Love 6

It did come off like she was saying the flowers were replacing Leanne. 

A lot of funeral/death notices use the phrase "in lieu of". I'm sure Megan read that somewhere and thought it sounded mature and fancy, so she decided to slip it in, even if she clearly has no idea what it means. 

Vicki does that a lot - wears items that do not flatter her figure. She doesn't have a horrible body type, but she'd not dressing for it, so it often makes her look a lot heavier than she really is. 

Right, like in lieu of flowers please donate to the colon cancer society or whatever

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 4
Vicki's white dress was definitely a better fashion choice that some of the get-ups the other women were wearing,

To be fair to the other women, I don't think they would have dressed like that for an ordinary evening out.  The event was a "theme" and the guests were asked to dress appropriately.  Vicki's dress did not fit the occasion.

• Love 12

Vicki has so many qualities that I find loathesome.  I thought her words and behavior tonight were despicable.  And even when Meghan is a bit out of line, or Brianna is judgmental, I just can't care. Anyone involved in an altercation with her automatically has the benefit of the doubt from me.  Vicki's heart seems filled mostly with self-centeredness, and the rest with a bold, ugly jealousy.  It's hard to watch her interact with people, and it's hard to watch people allow her behavior because of her "OG of the OC" status.  To me, she's the least likable Housewife of all.  

I'm with ya on this one but I truly can't say who I can't stand more, Vicki or Ramona.  Like they say, "They are both cut from the same cloth".

• Love 5

This is Shannon's tale...and I, for one, do not believe it. She overdramatizes everything, so I take her comments with a quick breath of the nebulizer.

I don't really either. I almost never believe Shannon. I don't think she lies exactly, but I do think she has a myopic memory and remembers events in a very skewed way. Maybe the mistress really did try to become besties with Shannon. Maybe they made small talk at a party once. Neither is ok, but I don't trust Shannon's version of anything.

• Love 11

To be fair to the other women, I don't think they would have dressed like that for an ordinary evening out.  The event was a "theme" and the guests were asked to dress appropriately.  Vicki's dress did not fit the occasion.

I think people get that they were dressed for the theme. And no, Vicki's dress did not fit the occasion but it suited her way better than one of the get-ups would. We'd still be bleaching our eyes of the sight of her dressed like a dominatrix or sex kitten. Eww.

Agree with the poster who says Shannon wants to be wooed. She probably has her good and bad days and for drama's sake, Bravo's going to show the bad days more often. She's very brave to put it all out there like that and David is probably feeling very embarrassed. I think he should have picked a better restaurant, but it occurred to me just now that maybe he went for something that was family friendly that would serve food the children would enjoy and also would allow them to be filmed. He definitely could have put some more effort into it, though. 

• Love 2
The Meghan thing drives me nuts because I think she is right. It is insane to stop chemo in favor of some nonsense.

There are plenty of people who don't think it's insane. Chemo doesn't work for everyone, and there are plenty of people who simply don't want to endure that. There are alternatives out there besides forest showers and coffee enemas. Brooks did look pretty silly with that stuff, but the fact that someone wants to quit chemo doesn't cause me to raise any eyebrows. 

• Love 10

I think Meghan was trying to blast Vicki and brooks and she came off looking like a tool. For anyone who believed Jim and Meghan last night regarding Meghan insisting she never doubted Brooks has cancer here is a video taken shortly after LeAnn's death and right about the time Meghan wrote the note: http://www.people.com/people/videos/0,,20940603.html?News_RR_Outbrain_Video&obref=obnetwork For those who don't want to endure Meghan she clearly says, "Brooks does not have cancer."

Even Heather has said to Meghan that she did say brooks doesn't have cancer. Although Jim claims he would produce proof of cancer-I just don't think it would ever be enough. It reminds me when Aviva produced a note from a pulmonologist stating she had asthma and could not travel to Montana-no one believed her and the physician was the same one Andy Cohen uses. It puts the practitioner in such a bad spot-does she or he then open their phone lines to questions from Meghan or Tamra or Heather? This something Tamra and Eddie started and don't have the courage to finish.

Found the video on YouTube: see post below.

Edited by talula

Personally, I don't care if Heather has had a tummy tuck or any other work done.  Her husband is a plastic surgeon, its a perk of being married to one.  IMO, she's tastefully sculpted and who cares?

She can have whole-body reconstruction if she wants.  But she shouldn't be professing that she is "98% Real" when the truth is she's had a fair amount of work done. 

• Love 7

I don't really either. I almost never believe Shannon. I don't think she lies exactly, but I do think she has a myopic memory and remembers events in a very skewed way. Maybe the mistress really did try to become besties with Shannon. Maybe they made small talk at a party once. Neither is ok, but I don't trust Shannon's version of anything.

I'm dying to know what the fuckity fuck is going on with the Beadors.  Nothing is really making sense here. 

First of all, the DV charge. And Shannon waving her hand at that charge.   MAKES NO SENSE.

Second of all, what woman in her right mind would take back a man that not only had sex with someone else; but had a full blown love affair ??!?!???  I can see getting passed a sexual fling but it sounds like David was in love with the mistress.   

Third of all; David !  I understand trying to make things work for your children but all their interactions are a complete utter joke, why oh why would he stay with her and her miserable existence ?

It's like we are missing pieces of this trainwreck.  We're not hearing the entire story. 

Geezus. All that money they have, 3 great kids, a beautiful mansion, etc etc  and they are so incredibly miserable.   I just can't stop shaking my head.

eta - Sorry Fozzybear, I guess your post really didn't have a lot to do with my thoughts.   But I do agree with you that Shannon seems to be a person that exaggerates or twists around truths.

Edited by jnymph
  • Love 12

I really did try to watch this episode, but every time I tuned in, there was nothing but Icky's fingernails-on-chalkboard screeching which I could not bear.

But after reading the comments here, I will give it another try....I'll keep the remote on hand to mute Icky....so I don;t have to miss the glory of Michael's dinenr/put-down of the Ickster...that alone will be worth it. Or maybe it'll show up on On Demand soon...I will check.  I also agree with others - I used to think Michael was an ass (clearly he was rightly embarrassed) in the segments he shared with Icky and her disgusting narcissistic, egotistic, dependent, borderline PD behaviors  - even though I totally agreed with him about Icky's visit to his college digs - and really liked Brianna....I will have to see this segment and, it looks like the next one where Brianna is filmed, to see if I still feel so.

I did see a second of Pleather's bloody belly....no thanks...clearly they did the leech thing at exactly that time be be sure it would be on camera, thus giving them both additional camera time, thus giving Pleather a reason to still torture my television screen by keeping her househo position....no, just no. Joke's on her since I never watch the show unless I see something in these comments that peaks my interest....I'm quite sure there are actual regular viewers for whom Pleather has the LEAST interest.

OC went the way of the dinosaur (altho I'd MUCH rather see a real dinosaur) long ago, along with  ATL and NJ (which I will give a try the next season as long as the felons are absent)....BH, NY and Miami I gladly watch along with the assorted Top Chef and Newlyweds the First Year, Below Deck, and, of course, Don't Be Tardy (trashy, vulgar harmlessness...a bit too loud at times, but always good for a belly laugh...or maybe I just want to hang around to see how long it takes Kroy get a clue and get his ass out of Dodge/Atlanta/Wherever...and whether or not he'll take some munchkins with him....poor guy, he may be well and truly screwed - literally and figuratively - for a long time to come...just can't keep those innuendos away :) )

Enough....gotta start dinner prep and food is MUCH more interesting that these beyotches.

• Love 3

Thanks zoeysmom for bringing it here had trouble with the link before. Finally here's the Meghan video...I'm using an IPad and had to remove the letter M in front of YouTube before it would imbed, lol.

Isn't BRAVO Andy going to be mad at Meghan for disclosing that the audience will see that Brooks does not have cancer if they watch closely?

Edited by talula
  • Love 2

This is Shannon's tale...and I, for one, do not believe it.  She overdramatizes everything, so I take her comments with a quick breath of the nebulizer.

I don't know - I kind of believe this--maybe because something similar happened to my best friend, and it also happened to two other acquaintances of mine.

• Love 5