Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: Sex, Lies & Leeches

• Start Topic

I've been thinking about the whole Shannon and David thing, and the conversation they had.  At times, I want to scream at Shannon and tell her to just get over it, or move on, or divorce David, the other side of me can kind of understand what she is feeling.

I think that if the news came out about David's affair, and Shannon didn't play it out while filming, just acted normal (well, normal for Shannon) and not mentioned it at all, people would be commenting all over the place about what an idiot she is, or what a doormat, etc. 

Here, we see a broken woman trying, in her way, to deal with all kinds of emotions.  She is dealing with feeling betrayed and disrespected, she is bitter about that, but she is torn because she "loves" him (not sure if that is coming across, but I do think, in her own way, Shannon does love David).  She is dealing with the fact that the woman he had an affair with was a supposed friend, so she is also feeling betrayed by that woman, as well.  

I think there is a whole lot more to this story that we are just not seeing.  It is very possible that David didn't actual tell her that he was with his mistress the night of her birthday, she may have just put two and two together after he admitted the affair, and when she questioned him about specifics, he just admitted it.  I can't blame her for that, I would have done the same thing.

I also think that this may be a case of "it's cheaper to keep her", as someone else upthread mentioned.  If I were in that situation, I'm sure I would be threatening to take my husband for everything he has and then some. 

I don't like that she is playing this all out on television, but she chose to do so, and she is doing it the best way she knows how.  What a have a HUGE problem with is that her daughters seem to know everything that has been going on.  I really don't think I would have divulged that information to my children at their daughters' ages.  I probably would have explained that Mommy and Daddy are working on making things better between us, we are learning to love each other again, but I don't think I would have told them that Daddy was stepping out on Mommy.  They may wind up hearing about it in school or wherever, but I think my first thought would be to shelter my kids from the nastiness.

It also seems to me that David has absolutely NO interest in appearing on this show, let alone appearing on the show discussing how he has constantly disappointed Shannon.  It is painful to watch the two of them, but, I can kind of get where Shannon is coming from - she's publicly embarrassing him and getting her revenge by making him constantly beg for forgiveness.

I usually like Shannon - well, "vacation Shannon", but these scenes with David are just exhausting, and they are sad to watch.  When Shannon, in her talking head that she has the RIGHT to deal with things in her own way on her timeline and terms, she is absolutely right, imo, but on the other hand, she probably should not be dealing with it all on camera.

• Love 13

Forgot to add:  Tamra knows David cheated, yet feels obligated to tell Shannon how hot he is.  It felt like she was trying to trigger Shannon's insecurities.

Does Tamra know that David cheated? I could have missed something in the previous episodes, but I only thought Vicki knew about David's affair. Either way I do not think every comment these women make is a dig about the affair. I feel like the most innocent statement could be construed as a slight to someone.

I was not upset that Meghan did not care that Vicki was upset or whatever Lizzie said to her at Heather's luncheon. If I was in Meghan shoes I would not care about Vicki getting upset either. They haven't been that friendly this whole season. If Meghan seemed to actually enjoy and was friends with Vicki her lack of reaction would bother me, but she isn't. 

• Love 4

David looks/sounds so dang creepy.His eyes look completely empty. I have a theory. What if the thought of divorce is too much for him to handle, what with the financial mess and being away from his daughters...so he's slowly poisoning Shannon so he can be rid of her? Eek I just scared myself. "Yes Dear" indeed.

• Love 2

Does Tamra know that David cheated? I could have missed something in the previous episodes, but I only thought Vicki knew about David's affair. Either way I do not think every comment these women make is a dig about the affair. I feel like the most innocent statement could be construed as a slight to someone.

I was not upset that Meghan did not care that Vicki was upset or whatever Lizzie said to her at Heather's luncheon. If I was in Meghan shoes I would not care about Vicki getting upset either. They haven't been that friendly this whole season. If Meghan seemed to actually enjoy and was friends with Vicki her lack of reaction would bother me, but she isn't. 

Shannon mentioned on WWHL that the other women knew about the affair before she did. Tamra has said she definitely knew and that she almost mentioned it at the last reunion.

Meghan doesn't care about Vicki, but then she insists she is soooo worried about Brooks and that she cares sooo much about Vicki. She's a phony and it's annoying to watch.

• Love 8

I have to say that I've always liked Michael. He's never come off terribly spoiled or disrespectful like Jeana, Tammy, and Lauri's kids.

He forever holds a special place in my heart for shutting her down at her "surprise!!" visit to his college.  It was cringe-inducing, but oh-so satisfying.

Funny, there's no mention of leech treatments when Terry and Heather are selling his potions and elixirs on EVINE; Heather attributes her great skin solely to using Terry's products.  :-)

Hmmmm  how conveeeeenient!

Ewwww Heather & Terry.  I really thought that Heather staged the bloody leak so that it would make it on camera.  The way both of them were showing it off was just a look at me attempt.    H & T really have nothing else going for them this season but the house.  Heather isn't involved in any sort of interesting drama that I can recall.  

Couldn't they have picked something less disgusting to get attention?

I agree. I think there was possible a more "discreet" way to handle the whole incident.  But the word discreet isn't one that I necessarily associate with a real housewife (or husband in Terry's case).

Someone who is a gay can also be the above. 

I never said they couldn't be.  I guess I'm still wanting to know what specifically about Jim Edmonds makes you think he is of a homosexual persuasion?

• Love 2

I think the way Jimmy talks to Meghan is horrible. But....I also think Meghan is just a horrible human being. She seems as cold as ice to me. She probably seemed warm and loving when Jimmy was having the affair with her but soon after her mask began to slip and now he realizes that he accidentally married a sociopathic bitch.

I've never been a fan of Meghan. And I might have agreed with the "sociopathic" label a few weeks ago. But here's the thing: true sociopaths do not experience or display true emotions like the rest of us. In fact, they don't feel much at all, even when they're destroying other people and have a complete lack of empathy for others.

I watched Meghan's reaction to Vicki's volcanic eruption at the luncheon at Heather's still under construction Hilton OC. After Vicki and her retinue left for the "ladies' room," Meghan sat there with her head down, face red, her mouth trembling, Heather saw if from across the table and asked her if she was OK. You could tell she was hit hard by Vicki's tirade (if she's ever watched one on TV before, she shouldn't have been). A true sociopath would not have reacted that way.

Sure, Meghan is emotionally immature for her age, inclined to say totally inappropriate things at the drop of a hat, and seems primed and ready to assert herself into the show as a leading player at almost any cost, as well as constantly promoting herself and bending the truth to confirm to her self image. And her comments to Jim about "justice" indicate she's got a strong self-righteous streak, and is a bit deluded. I'm sure she's also upset and worried about the future of her marriage (perhaps she and Shannon should discuss their shared plights).

Meghan carries a lot of emotional baggage and personality foibles and is too focused on playing the OC bitch. And she's got an oddly-shaped body,. But she's no sociopath.

• Love 13

When Vicki was telling Sushi Girl that she needs an education, I was thinking that Vicki might do well to get an education herself. I'm really not sure why she thinks so highly of herself. Even after--especially after--all these years of watching her.

Does Vicki have an education? I don't think so. It doesn't seem so to me.

Vicki does not have an education, she worked as a checkout girl at a grocery store straight out of high school. But one thing you can say for Vicki: she, among all the housewives across the franchises, understood the need for education for her kids. When you look at Michael Wolfsmith, her son, you realize he's the ONLY adult male from the early seasons of RHOC with a college degree. Albie Manzo's degree doesn't count, since he'd lives with Mommy to be on a reality show, then there's Josh Waring, Shane Keough, Colton Keough and of course babymaker Bryson Bryant from RHOA.  

Vicki may be wacko, but her head was always on straight about her kids needing an education 

When Vicki was telling Sushi Girl that she needs an education, I was thinking that Vicki might do well to get an education herself. I'm really not sure why she thinks so highly of herself. Even after--especially after--all these years of watching her.

Does Vicki have an education? I don't think so. It doesn't seem so to me.

Vicki does not have an education, she worked as a checkout girl at a grocery store straight out of high school. But one thing you can say for Vicki: she, among all the housewives across the franchises, understood the need for education for her kids. When you look at Michael Wolfsmith, her son, you realize he's the ONLY adult male from the early seasons of RHOC with a college degree. Albie Manzo's degree doesn't count, since he'd lives with Mommy to be on a reality show, then there's Josh Waring, Shane Keough, Colton Keough and of course babymaker Bryson Bryant from RHOA.  

Vicki may be wacko, but her head was always on straight about her kids needing an education 

• Love 7

I also have another question regarding Tamra's party.  She basically announced that she was having this "sex party" at Heather's lunch, which was the day before - didn't she say something like "Eddie and I are having a sex party tomorrow night and you are all invited"??

I'd like to know how these women came up with all those crazy get ups and wigs, etc., with little more than 24 hours notice.  Did they have all that stuff just sitting in their closets?  Do they all (except for Vicki) have a secret room, a la Christian Grey?  

And, why did it seem like all of their ideas of sex come across as kinky and kind of S & M-ish?  Whips, collars and leashes, black leather, studded bras?  Just seemed they were more dominatrix-ish than sexy.  

Am I a prude?  When I think of sexy, I tend to think of more romantic looking stuff, like a beautiful negligee or something cute and sexy in nightwear.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 6

I could say the same thing about Shannon.  Just because you give advice doesn't mean people are obligated to take it.  Maybe Brooks doesn't want to be associated with anyone in the medical field that is recommended by Shannon because of these other quacks,  I mean doctors, she's been associated with on the show.  The woman is a whackadoodle when it comes to these treatments she gets from these people.  I don't blame Brooks, I wouldn't trust her judgment either.

Right, because the doctors at the City of Hope are all quacks?  Got it.

• Love 9
Meghan doesn't care about Vicki, but then she insists she is soooo worried about Brooks and that she cares sooo much about Vicki. She's a phony and it's annoying to watch.

That's the thing. She needs to pick a narrative and stick to it. If you're SO concerned about Brooks, then you will respect that they've said all they're going to about it and won't keep harping on it to the point that you're making his girlfriend hysterical. It's quite clear you're not actually concerned about Brooks or Vicki. So just own it. Just say you're watching someone you care about go through hell and it bothers you that Brooks appears to be so nonchalant about it. Not that *I* see it that way, but it would come off a lot more genuine than this "I care about everyone who has cancer!" BS. 

And, why did it seem like all of their ideas of sex come across as kinky and kind of S & M-ish?  Whips, collars and leashes, black leather, studded bras?  Just seemed they were more dominatrix-ish than sexy. 

Am I a prude?  When I think of sexy, I tend to think of more romantic looking stuff, like a beautiful negligee or something cute and sexy in nightwear.

When I think of sexy, I think of maxi pads and duct tape and leech blood oozing from my stomach. But that's just me. 

• Love 23

So not only did Heather and Terry attach leeches to their body, they then duct taped sanitary napkins on top of the leeches. Why would anyone subject themselves to that? And better yet, why are they subjecting my eyes to that?

• Love 6

Close your shirt, Eddie -- please.  

Perhaps it's my cataracts and old TV, but he looked good in the purple plaid speedo he slipped that pink plastic penis into.

I can NOT STOP laughing at Vicki's correction of Tamra's "pasture" to " Pastour" LOL! Was Tamra going to see Louis Pastour? LOL

Another Vicky gem:

"Put some clothes on & go to college." = BWAAH

Someone FINALLY called out Tamra on her mispronouncing "pastor" all season! Sorry, Tamra, but I find it hard to take your conversion seriously if you cannot get something that simple right.

I hope the sushi girl was well-compensated for having to allow Vicki to harangue her all evening. I couldn't help but remember that bogus "Life with Vicki" cruise in which she saved strippers "one pole at a time".

I am really loving Vicki's son Michael right now.  He really knows how to reel in his mother and make her see how childish she can be.  I especially loved when he said he's had friends that lost their mother when they were 10 years old, so Vicki's mom living to be 83 wasn't cause for total devastation.  And why would Vicki's mom being sick and suffering which Vicki seemed to prefer to have happened be better than dying in her sleep like she did?  I used to love Brianna and not like Michael, but now it's totally reversed. 

Oh my gosh, so do I! Michael knows how to shut his mother down by agreeing with her even if he doesn't and moves on, limits contact with her, and does not tell her where he lives.

Did anything interesting happen after the lame party? I lost interest shortly after Meghan dragged Jimmy into her fight, much to his chagrin.

• Love 4
Sushi served up on a WARM body? Salmonella anyone?

I was watching this with my son, who is a nurse. When they showed that scene he turned to me and said "That reminds me, I had a patient last night with salmonella. Boy was that nasty!"  

Meghan (For Justice!)  better enjoy being married to Lord Douchebag while she still is.

• Love 3

This is true, but for all she knows, Sushi Girl could similarly not have an education but plans to instill to her children the *value of an education* as well.  Or maybe she's perfectly happy and enjoys what she's doing.  

Or maybe she HAS an education but her degree isn't the magic bullet into earning a lot of money.  Some people have to take second jobs to make ends meet.

Vicki's advice was unwarranted and makes a lot of assumptions.  For someone who bristles when her choices are criticized, she sure is free to offer up opinions to those who haven't asked for it.

• Love 16

Why was Meghan so touchy when Jim said she was probably the only person there who was 6' tall? That's the least offensive thing he's said or done to her this season. Plus the house husbands on this franchise are short.

Because she wanted him to tell her how hot she looks!  

• Love 9

It says "in leiu of our recent loss." So add Meghan to the cast of uneducated characters. She misspelled and misused the phrase. (And now I must go make sure that I spelled "misspelled" correctly.) 

Thanks -I thought that is what she was trying to convey and the sentiment makes no sense.  The flowers are a substitute for their recent loss?  Meghan is dumb as a box of rocks - I thought she just had poor mental organizational skills during her arguments.  Now I can see it is more of a comprehension hurdle.

8-2-15

Vicki + Brooks,

Thank you for the beautiful flower arrangement in leiu (sic) of our recent loss.  As you know the pain my stepgirls  are enduring is deep + constant.  We continue to keep you in our prayers.

Much love,

Meghan + Jim

Besides the incomprehensible sentence-would I not have been more appropriate to maybe thank them for the flowers on behalf of the girls?  I would think it would be about the profound loss the girls are suffering losing their mother.  It is not about Meghan's step children or her loss.  Rare is it that you would make reference to step children and sign the father's name to the card.  She is just an odd duck and I can see why Jim is asking her to zip it.  She keeps digging a bigger hole for herself.

• Love 5

I found the "yes dear" weird sounding too but I think it's a combo of his higher pitched voice, Midwestern accent, and mild demeanor combined. He grew up blue collar not as priveledged as Shannon, and the sports bar might be what he chose and thought it was fine. This is such a gross generalization but a well meaning one- most middle class people I know who are from the Midwest are so much more polite, mild, conservative and kind that other parts of the country. Again gross generalization, he reminds me of an in law from the same area which is why I think of it.

Pasture. I just can't.

Tamra and Eddie are GROSS.

I love Heather having to explain cutting up maxi pads and leech therapy and swapping outfits like getting dressed for jr high in the bathroom in the stuff your mom wouldn't let you wear out of the house for school in the AM. Enjoyable.

Jimmy handled Vicky well he did not go off his rocker (remember Paul and Adrienne fighting with Brandi) screaming.

Vicky needs leaches to suck the fat out of her gunt in that white dress. Gheeesh Vicks! What not to wear for gods sake ! She tells Meghan not to meddle and goes off on the sushi girl. The sushi girl may be an ER doc or NASA scientist and this is what she likes to do for fun. And she's entitled to do it!

Michael looks WAY different. Hair loss? Weight loss? What is it?

Meghan is disgusting. PS They needed seat belts in the limo!

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 7

That's almost as bad as the deviated septum whitewash.

Oh Yes- The good old deviated septum. I had a nose job and my sister told me to tell everyone it was because of a deviated septum. I was nope, it's a nose job plain and simple. Funny thing now I can't breathe out of my nose very well.
  • Love 3

Am I a prude?  When I think of sexy, I tend to think of more romantic looking stuff, like a beautiful negligee or something cute and sexy in nightwear.

Not necessarily.  But these women know Tamra by now, and they knew that HER idea of a sex party was not going to be emulating the cover of a Harlequin romance novel. And would be more along the lines of a lame 50 Shades of Grey rip off.  So they dressed the part, I guess?

• Love 3

I'd like to know how these women came up with all those crazy get ups and wigs, etc., with little more than 24 hours notice.  Did they have all that stuff just sitting in their closets?  Do they all (except for Vicki) have a secret room, a la Christian Grey?

I assumed they went to wardrobe, like any cast of a show would do.

• Love 4

So not only did Heather and Terry attach leeches to their body, they then duct taped sanitary napkins on top of the leeches. Why would anyone subject themselves to that? And better yet, why are they subjecting my eyes to that?

Maybe Heather and Terry wore the maxi pad covered leeches gorging on their blood as their X-rated sexy costumes, lol? I thought it was a rather tacky thing to do to a leech for the sake of beauty? Why don't they just use a needle to extract a vial full of blood to apply to their faces?

Edited by talula
  • Love 2

My friend had a Japanese chef who once went on a rant about how sushi should served at body temp, actually. I just googled and apparently some say only the rice should be at body temp. I dunno.

Sushi is the rice, so the chef was correct, but the raw fish should not be warm.  When you buy fish at Japanese markets, even here in the U.S. or at least in southern California, they provide free bags of ice for you to take with you to keep the fish cold until you get home.

So the Orange County Buddhist Church used to sell one type of sushi called chirashi (this version had no raw fish), at their summer carnival.  But supposedly a food inspector shut them down because it wasn't refrigerated properly.  There wasn't raw fish, but it did have some cooked egg on top.  I guess Tamra wasn't selling the sushi at her sex party, but how is sushi with raw fish served on top of a naked woman safe to eat at all?

• Love 4

So Eddie never said Tams is a "Jesus freak" -- as Tams said (which I thought was a vile thing to say).  He merely asked her when she became a Jesus follower.  Big diff.  And that he lives with her & didn't know this is pretty telling.  Er, maybe cuz this is just more of Tams' fake nonsense for the cams?  Ya think?

Yeah, I noticed that as well. There seems to be a LOT of things he isn't aware of Tamra doing, are there not?

Medical leeches are a real thing that are usually used when reattaching things where the circulation isn't great like fingers and ears. They sometimes use maggots for wound debridement too. I don't know about this stomach face vanity nonsense that Heather was up to.

I have never heard of leeches used for whatever it was Heather said, but I remember watching an ep of 1000 Ways to Die in which some foolish escaped convict died from exsanguination while hiding in a swampy area full of leeches. That reminds me; if you continue to bleed for 48 hours(!) after using them, why didn't she time her "leeching" so she wouldn't have to tape diapers to herself to keep from bleeding all over the place? Surely she didn't want to make people think she was menstrual and it didn't work out as intended, right?

Oh and Tamra, you totally stole "Jesus Jugs."

Tamra's non-apology to "Jesus Jugs" wasn't very Christian, either.

Meghan's faces annoy me. She makes these smug expressions and it makes me want to smack her. 

It reminds me of Kara Keogh.

• Love 5

Michael looked good overall but I did think he had "thyroid eyes". I hope he stays on top of that esp. considering Brianna.

Pasture. Just wow Tamra. The IQ of a flea. And the dildos and the screeching about sex. But no talk of anal...this time. If I could be a fly on the wall when Simon views the show...

Vicki, it's not "the potty" after age five, thanks.

Jimmy's mouth does seem oddly unmovable, and then he has that lisp. Surprising somehow.

• Love 8

I haven't been able to read through every response here yet, but I was wondering if anyone else got a strong Father-Daughter vibe thing going between Megan and Jim when they were leaving in the car.  At times she seems almost afraid of him.  Sadly, I would agree with Vicki on this, they are doomed as a couple. 

I really was amazed at Jim's calm demeanor with Vicki.  I don't think I've ever seen anyone remain so calm in the face of typhoon Vicki, dare I say, downright mature.

Edited by suzeecat
  • Love 8
I really was amazed at Jim's calm demeanor with Vicki.  I don't think I've ever seen anyone remain so calm in the face of typhoon Vicki, dare I say, downright mature

Jim's on wife #3.  2 ex-wives and 2 teenage daughters.  No doubt he's had plenty of practice.

• Love 14

First Meghan gave the impression that her stepchildren's mothers were fungible.  Tasteless considering one mother was dying.  Then Meghan was complaining about her stepdaughter and her education situation. Vicki asked if she worked and what the kid did all day.  Meghan seem to be fishing for  input. I did not get the same vibe from Vicki wanting to share Brooks treatment protocol;.  It would make sense for Meghan to ask women who had children, especially children who made it through their teens about Hayley.  So Meghan needs to watch her comments.  Meghan did the same thing to Jim after complaining about Vicki, she went on to say she could not undue 17 years of bad parenting.  The cancer and the parenting are not the same thing and Meghan repeatedly makes these comparisons that don't link up.  Or asks for apologies when she should not have been offended. 

Meghan does not realize people don't routinely talk about their cancer treatment and especially with strangers.  A person's curiosity does not outweigh Brooks confidentiality.  She was not coming from a good place it does not matter that her husband's ex wife has cancer.  It is ridiculous for her to think anyone would make that connection and somehow she entitled to weigh in on Brooks treatment decisions. Pretty much everyone knows someone with cancer or who has succumbed to cancer that can't take the place of common courtesy.  A person who basically has said repeatedly she does not care for Vicki or calls her old and bitter is in no way given a pass for rudeness.  Lastly, the fake crying is far worse than anything Tamra has ever tried. 

At least she can move her face.

She said she had an umbilical hernia repair.

Umm, sure.

Did I hear Vicki say that Brooks couldn't make the party because he just got home from work?

Since when does Brooks work?

I've known more than a few people who have gone through chemo including my sister and not one of them was physically able to work while having their treatments.

I agree every chemo regimen is different and so are people's side effects from it.

It says "in leiu of our recent loss." So add Meghan to the cast of uneducated characters. She misspelled and misused the phrase. (And now I must go make sure that I spelled "misspelled" correctly.) 

I'm sorry, What exactly does she think she is saying ???

• Love 2

Both Meaghan and Vicki need to STFU already. I was annoyed with vicki this episode. As much as meaghan was wrong in pushing- vicki is wrong too. Vicki has no problem getting into other peoples business. She voices her opinion whether asked for or not. Dont like it when other people do it back to you eh vicks? Now meaghen needs to drop it.

• Love 4

Just read that David surprised Shannon with a trip to Maui, so maybe he paid attention after all.   

I once worked with a guy who surprised his wife with a vacation.   At the time, I thought this was the most romantic thing ever.  He involved a lot of co-workers by telling us about the surprise, etc.    By the next year it was revealed he was having an affair (with another co-worker) and they were divorcing.

This is kind of apropo of nothing, but your post made me remember. 

• Love 2

And, why did it seem like all of their ideas of sex come across as kinky and kind of S & M-ish?  Whips, collars and leashes, black leather, studded bras?  Just seemed they were more dominatrix-ish than sexy.  

Am I a prude?  When I think of sexy, I tend to think of more romantic looking stuff, like a beautiful negligee or something cute and sexy in nightwear.  

I thought Vicki was dressed the nicest.  I liked her look.

• Love 8

Hi Higgins,

One can only guess what Meghan meant to write on the thank you note, but I will try: I think she meant to say, "Thank you for the flowers on the occasion of my stepdaughters' mother's death." But isn't that strange?

I would say thank you so much for thinking of us, the flowers were lovely, something like that. I don't think there's a need to point out the tragedy that preceded the flowers. She's an odd duck.

Um, at least she sent a note? That is more than some people do. 

• Love 5

I do believe David did the best he could for Shannon's birthday. She demanded a list of restaurants that he took his side piece too. I am sure she vetoed any on the list which limit his choices, plus they took the children with them and he was trying to consider them.  

I like David and felt sorry for him during their first season the show. David couldn't do anything right he was emasculated at every turn. Shannon really came off as a whack-a-do. David tried to handled the situation differently, he did tell her he was ready for a separation, but Shannon didn't want any part of it.

If that's the best David could do, I thought it sucked.  I hadn't even thought of that he coulda taken the girlfriend to every joint nearby.  He was seeing her for nearly a year so that is possible.  And it might be a looooong list of restaurants looney Shannon now wants to avoid.  But I'm having a hard time believing it was either that noisy joint, Mickey D's, Hooters or strip clubs.  Unless it was down to those choices, David was thoughtless & shitty to Shannon for her birthday.

Me?  I'm extremely turned off to David.  That he could actually tell his wife he banged his girlfriend, right after he banged Shannon, on Shannon's last birthday makes him pretty fuckin' vile in my book.  But maybe that's just me.  Silly ole me.

• Love 16

I thought Vicki was dressed the nicest.  I liked her look.

I thought she was dressed the nicest, too. I didn't agree with Meghan's analysis that Vicki was wearing a white dress because she wanted to come off angelic. I think she just wanted to wear a cute dress and it happened to be white/cream.

• Love 8

I thought she was dressed the nicest, too. I didn't agree with Meghan's analysis that Vicki was wearing a white dress because she wanted to come off angelic. I think she just wanted to wear a cute dress and it happened to be white/cream.

Yup, and even if she did want to come off as angelic it's better than coming off slutty like the rest of them.

• Love 7

Vicky needs leaches to suck the fat out of her gunt in that white dress. Gheeesh Vicks! What not to wear for gods sake ! She tells Meghan not to meddle and goes off on the sushi girl. The sushi girl may be an ER doc or NASA scientist and this is what she likes to do for fun. And she's entitled to do it!

It was a nice dress.  But it appeared to be 2 sizes too small for her. Or maybe just not the right style for her.  What's that saying "10 pounds of sausage squeezed into a 5 lb bag"?  Yea, that was her last night. Very unflattering on her figure.

Her hair, however, continues to be on point and fabulous.

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 12

No, they waited for the leeches to drop off of them then they had to cover up the bleeding as it continues for up to 24 - 48 hours after that. LOL

I assumed they went to wardrobe, like any cast of a show would do.

Shannon said in her blog, or in a TH, that she and Tamra went shopping before the party and she helped pick out Tamra's outfit. LOL

I once worked with a guy who surprised his wife with a vacation.   At the time, I thought this was the most romantic thing ever.  He involved a lot of co-workers by telling us about the surprise, etc.    By the next year it was revealed he was having an affair (with another co-worker) and they were divorcing.

This is kind of apropo of nothing, but your post made me remember. 

Didn't David take Shannon to Hawaii last year right before she found out that he was cheating on her?  Hmmmmm...............

• Love 1

Vicki is full of shit and her blog is a poorly executed attempt at deflection. "Brooks is doing chemo every day. Wait - no, his specialist recommended that he do it every day but he only assented to weekly treatments." "Shannon should shut her mouth because she's not a medical professional (even though her mouth is open because she's trying to put Brooks in touch with medical professionals)." "I've gone to no consultations with Brooks. Wait -no, I've gone to every consultation except when I was in Tahiti. Wait - no, I've gone the last six consultations." "It's no one's business! Even though I implored Brooks to consent for me to use as a storyline." . . . The invocations of HIPAA are just a shiny object here; Vicki's intent is to imply that medical records can't be shared at all even though it's the prerogative of the patient to disclose as he or she pleases - just as Aviva Drescher. And said mischaracterization creates an out if the "proof" Brooks is trumpeting doesn't pass popular muster.

• Love 8

No, they waited for the leeches to drop off of them then they had to cover up the bleeding as it continues for up to 24 - 48 hours after that. LOL

Shannon said in her blog, or in a TH, that she and Tamra went shopping before the party and she helped pick out Tamra's outfit. LOL

Didn't David take Shannon to Hawaii last year right before she found out that he was cheating on her?  Hmmmmm...............

David's affair was confirmed on April 1st, David and Shannon went to Hawaii in July of last year--after the discovery of the affair.  Apparently they needed fortification to keep the marriage intact and sought out the therapist after the Reunion was shot.

At least she can move her face.

Umm, sure.

I agree every chemo regimen is different and so are people's side effects from it.

I'm sorry, What exactly does she think she is saying ???

Dear Higgins,

I think Heather had a tummy tuck and needs a naval revision.  it looks like it was done in Tijuana, thank you Botched for the reference.

I have often wonder if Brooks has a concomitant  condition that precludes him from having a chemo blast as the one he turned down.  I noticed Brooks has said this nutrition and anti-oxidants is just one phase of his treatment.

I think Meghan was trying to blast Vicki and brooks and she came off looking like a tool.  For anyone who believed Jim and Meghan last night regarding Meghan insisting she never doubted Brooks has cancer here is a video taken shortly after LeAnn's death and right about the time Meghan wrote the note:  http://www.people.com/people/videos/0,,20940603.html?News_RR_Outbrain_Video&obref=obnetwork  For those who don't want to endure Meghan she clearly says, "Brooks does not have cancer."

Even Heather has said to Meghan that she did say brooks doesn't have cancer.  Although Jim claims he would produce proof of cancer-I just don't think it would ever be enough.  It reminds me when Aviva produced a note from a pulmonologist stating she had asthma and could not travel to Montana-no one believed her and the physician was the same one Andy Cohen uses.  It puts the practitioner in such a bad spot-does she or he then open their phone lines to questions from Meghan or Tamra or Heather?  This something Tamra and Eddie started and don't have the courage to finish.

• Love 3
Furthermore, let it again be said that MEGAN didn't say he did not have cancer.  The psychic did!!

I finally got to see the re-play of the psychic's statement last night.  Which was good, since I missed it the last time.

I could accept Vickie's interpretation of the psychic's statement.  Maybe the psychic saw no cancer because it was in remission or was gone.  It is a perfectly acceptable interpretation.

Until one goes to the oncologist and asks the question - is Brooks still an active cancer patient?  If the answer is no, the psychic is a genius and there is celebration in the land.  If the answer is yes, the psychic is thoroughly discredited and is hanged on the flagpole at dawn the next day.

No sense getting in a ridiculous uproar over it.  Here's a perfectly good opportunity to prove out psychic phenomena that was missed because someone needed a story line.

BTW, 

since Brooks and Vickie are no longer together, so much for the love of her life,

, is he or isn't he still under treatment?

• Love 1

I have to say that I was actually SHOCKED when Vicki apologized to Jim. For a split second I really thought that I misheard her, but her realizing that he was put in an awkward situation totally made it that much funnier when Mehgan dragged him away because she didn't want to play anymore and wanted to go home.

• Love 6

So....trying to get this straight....

According to Vicki, Meghan should stay out of other people's business.....but Vicki (1) gets to question how Jimmy's daughter spends her day if she's not in school, (2) gets to question EVERYONE's finances as far as advising them on spending money without consulting their spouse, and (3) gets to lecture some poor girl who is laying on a table acting as a serving platter.  And those are just three examples I can come up with in about 2 1/2 seconds of thinking.....

Pot - meet Kettle.......

• Love 16

Okay, one esoteric question...back at the end of Heather's lunch, Tams floated the idea of her porn party.  Then Heather mimed the notion of "pasties" with Oreo cookies.  Why is Heather always flush with the Oreos?  She offered one to Sarah Winchester back during the cake/bow eating thing, and now she has them at her fancy lunch at her construction site.  I like Oreos okay, but I don't keep 'em locked and loaded in my bag or anything.

Is she a vegan?  Because Oreos are vegan and I always have an available supply! 

• Love 1

Oh Yes- The good old deviated septum. I had a nose job and my sister told me to tell everyone it was because of a deviated septum. I was nope, it's a nose job plain and simple. Funny thing now I can't breathe out of my nose very well.

I think you could contact Dr. Terry to fix that.....problem is, he may want to use leech therapy for the healing process.

(JK - hope it's not too bad!)    :-)

• Love 3

Icky is such an ass. She comes like a junior high schooler every time. I keep,waiting for her to utter her dire threat that she "take you down" again. She has never taken anyone down lol, just keps making a complete fool of herself. And somehow it is almost always pertaining to Crookes. So not worth looking even more stupid over.

• Love 7