Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: Sex, Lies & Leeches

• Start Topic

Tamara should have her pasteurization in some holy milk. However, it might curdle as she gets dunked.

I don't follow Vicki, but she's very defensive in Twatter tonight. People are giving her grief.

Has Jim...Edmonds ever said a nice thing to Meghan ever?

Shannon's talking heads crack me up. Now Dr. Moon wants her judgey eyes to be angry! Lol

• Love 6

Vicki is a 2 faced biotch. She inserted herself into Meghan's life with critiquing how Meghan/Jimmy were handling his daughter, Meghan did NOT ask for Vicki's advice or help at all but heaven forbid that Meghan say anything about Brooks. Vicki is using Brooks illness (or not) as her major storyline this season and that is on Vicki/Brooks and no one else. She made snide comments to Gretchen about her/Jeff and is now facing pay back from the producers IMO.

I'm beyond confused by the Brooks cancer/no-cancer storyline.  On one hand I can sympathize with Vicks for defending him against these accusations if he does have cancer.  And I can see her being frustrated with these accusations if they're false.  So is she acting OTT & wackier than usual?  Idk, this is Vicks.  Who the fuck can tell?  I sure can't.  Gah, my head hurts from this shit.

• Love 8

Oh, and yeah Shannon, we get it.  You were hurt about the anniversary dinner.  If you're so freakin hurt then just divorce David and put yourself out of your misery.  Just stop being a martyr.   Look up to the clouds and file. 

• Love 9

There's a rerun of WWHL on now and Tamara is Andy's guest.    She said that Jim doesn't seem comfortable in front of the cameras and is very different when the four of them go out together (Tamara, Eddie, Meghan and Jim).

Tamra also said that when she and Eddie go out with Jim and Meghan, she is hanging with Meghan and Jim is off hanging with Eddie so it's not like they are all socializing together.  Plus, she had this weird pause before she said they were different off camera.  I don't think they're different at all.  Tamra was just not willing to say anything to jeopardize her new "friendship" with Meghan.

• Love 7

I did love how Shannon demanded that Jim tell her how he would respond if someone accused Leanne of not having cancer, and he said, "I'd go to the doctor and get her vitals and show everyone she does. Simple." And Vicki lost her mind screaming, "I'm not going to do that! I'm not going to do that!" 

Well, first off, who would actually do that?  And we're talking about asshole Jimmy here.  So he especially would NEVER do that.  I bet he'd tell someone who made those sorta accusations to fuck off before he'd do such a thing.  

Yeah, asshole Jimmy spoke calmly to Vicks, but what he said made little sense -- altho it sounded sensible.  Seemed like he was just trying to assuage Vicks, who was acting nuts.  So I can't blame him for that.  But he's still an asshole, even when he's calm.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 4

Tamra also said that when she and Eddie go out with Jim and Meghan, she is hanging with Meghan and Jim is off hanging with Eddie so it's not like they are all socializing together.  Plus, she had this weird pause before she said they were different off camera.  I don't think they're different at all.  Tamra was just not willing to say anything to jeopardize her new "friendship" with Meghan.

Good point!

Meghan is such a coward.  She drags her unsuspecting husband into her argument and then leaves to go watch the fireworks with Tamballs and Heather.  Then she gets upset because Jim calmly and rationally talks to Vicki -- you know Meghan assumed that Jim would be a total dick to Vicki like he is to her. 

Her shoulder to hip ratio is so odd

• Love 22

Jimmy was walking back to Meghan/bar when Vicki said that to him and Shannon snickered.

Did Shannon really chuckle at that comment? I was on the phone a wasn't watching that closely. If she did giggle at that comment after how she went on and on last season about how no one should talk about her marriage then I am more over Shannon than I already was. I could not stand Shannon chirping at Vicki's side when I feel like in her TH's earlier in the season she sort of questioned Brook's treatment. She did not come out and say he did not have cancer, but it felt like it was hinted at. For me, it seems that her TH's and what she actually says to Vicki are not the same.

I feel like Tamra is getting a pass with all the psychic said Brooks does not have cancer garbage. She is the one who sort of asked the question to the psychic. Megan is the one who relied the message to Shannon. It is almost like Megan is doing Tamra's dirty work without being smart enough to realize it.

• Love 10

heather has a fugly belly button

it's an abdominoplasty navel. I'm a nurse and have seen plenty of navels, that one is not one that Heather was born with, I guarantee that.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 12

Did Shannon really chuckle at that comment? I was on the phone a wasn't watching that closely. If she did giggle at that comment after how she went on and on last season about how no one should talk about her marriage then I am more over Shannon than I already was. I could not stand Shannon chirping at Vicki's side when I feel like in her TH's earlier in the season she sort of questioned Brook's treatment. She did not come out and say he did not have cancer, but it felt like it was hinted at. For me, it seems that her TH's and what she actually says to Vicki are not the same.

I feel like Tamra is getting a pass with all the psychic said Brooks does not have cancer garbage. She is the one who sort of asked the question to the psychic. Megan is the one who relied the message to Shannon. It is almost like Megan is doing Tamra's dirty work without being smart enough to realize it.

Yes, Shannon DID snicker. Although in her blog tonight she says she was not happy when Vicki said it but that is not how she reacted during filming.

I also agree that Shannon has been questioning Brooks and his treatment choices as if he was up to no good as well without coming straight out and saying it. She has said several times that she just doesn't understand why Brooks has not gone to the Dr. she researched/recommended to him when he is not happy with his current treatment plan several times. She is also the one that tried to tell Vicki that Meghan questioned Brooks having cancer to begin with and although Shannon did not tell her what Meghan said to her, she set Meghan up for the entire blame, thus removing the real culprit Tamra from Vicki's anger/verbal assault.

Yes, Tamra is getting a pass on this  and she is playing Meghan and Vicki for all they are worth IMO.

• Love 16

I do believe David did the best he could for Shannon's birthday. She demanded a list of restaurants that he took his side piece too. I am sure she vetoed any on the list which limit his choices, plus they took the children with them and he was trying to consider them.  

I like David and felt sorry for him during their first season the show. David couldn't do anything right he was emasculated at every turn. Shannon really came off as a whack-a-do. David tried to handled the situation differently, he did tell her he was ready for a separation, but Shannon didn't want any part of it.

Love Michael, even though I understand how Vicki feels about losing her mother. My mother was sick and passed away, I was very grateful  I was there to be her caregiver and we had some very wonderful conversation during that time that I would not trade for anything. I too cry everyday missing her, everyday I want to call her just  to hear her voice. But, this isn't something I tell other, not even my siblings know. 

• Love 5

I agree - he was very calm and sensible with Vicki (and purple haired Shannon chattering in the background), but the way he spoke to Meghan was awful.

I thought Jim did a good job of defusing Vicki, and he defended Meghan to both Vicki and Shannon.  I did not like the "zip it" comment, and personally, it would have pissed me off.  I thought he was fine in the limo.  Apparently she tells him not to get upset about a nasty comment on Twitter, and he suggested she did the same.  I think he wanted her to shut up about it while on camera.

How does Vicki have the nerve to criticize a man's wife right to his face, and even say that she's so bad he'll divorce her in five years? How does she get away with this? And that asshole Jim Edmonds didn't even bat an eye. She's done the same thing with Eddie and Tamra, too - constantly putting Tamra down in front of him. She even did so tonight when Eddie said he never knew about Tamra's baptism plans (she said something like: "See? There's a lot you don't know."). But at least Eddie usually objects to that, and that's what I like about him. WE might not like Tamra, but Eddie does, and married her, so it's not ok to do what Vicki does. WE might not like Meghan, but Jim does, and, oh, wait....

In my opinion, Jim did not hear the comment.  But even if he did,  MLB players have horrible things thrown at them all the time.  As a matter of fact here in Atlanta, a man got so excited when A Rod was announced (so he could scream at him), he fell forty feet in the stadium, and died.  I'm sure Jim tunes it out when he doesn't really care who's slinging the shit (Vicki). 

Jimmy was walking back to Meghan/bar when Vicki said that to him and Shannon snickered.

Did she snicker?  I thought it looked as if she carefully kept a neutral face, and turned away from the camera.

ETA:  I did think it was crummy to repeat what Jim supposedly told Brooks.  For all we know, Jim could have said with Leann dying and Hayley acting out, these last two months have been challenging.  Hearsay and a cheap shot.

Edited by RedheadZombie
  • Love 21

First Meghan gave the impression that her stepchildren's mothers were fungible.  Tasteless considering one mother was dying.  Then Meghan was complaining about her stepdaughter and her education situation. Vicki asked if she worked and what the kid did all day.  Meghan seem to be fishing for  input. I did not get the same vibe from Vicki wanting to share Brooks treatment protocol;.  It would make sense for Meghan to ask women who had children, especially children who made it through their teens about Hayley.  So Meghan needs to watch her comments.  Meghan did the same thing to Jim after complaining about Vicki, she went on to say she could not undue 17 years of bad parenting.  The cancer and the parenting are not the same thing and Meghan repeatedly makes these comparisons that don't link up.  Or asks for apologies when she should not have been offended. 

Meghan does not realize people don't routinely talk about their cancer treatment and especially with strangers.  A person's curiosity does not outweigh Brooks confidentiality.  She was not coming from a good place it does not matter that her husband's ex wife has cancer.  It is ridiculous for her to think anyone would make that connection and somehow she entitled to weigh in on Brooks treatment decisions. Pretty much everyone knows someone with cancer or who has succumbed to cancer that can't take the place of common courtesy.  A person who basically has said repeatedly she does not care for Vicki or calls her old and bitter is in no way given a pass for rudeness.  Lastly, the fake crying is far worse than anything Tamra has ever tried. 

Vicki put Brooks cancer out there as her storyline this season and as the longest surviving HW, she knows full well that talking about it ON camera makes it fair game for ALL the HWs to talk about. Oh, and according to her new blog, Brooks did NOT want his cancer to be mentioned on the show because he did not trust what would be said but Vicki TALKED HIM INTO IT! In other words, Vicki put her Bravo job ahead of a man she claimed to love.

Meghan is a newbie and even if she has watched every single HW show out there she would not have the same insight as to the rules of the HW game that Vicki has. Meghan is a twit that is trying to be relevant to the show and Vicki is an a$$ that hates newbies to begin with and is using her BF's health as fodder for the show despite what she knows will happen. Well before Meghan called Vicki "old and bitter", Vicki was calling Meghan immature, a child and other names, so both are guilty of being nasty, immature women IMO.

• Love 16

I thought Jim did a good job of defusing Vicki, and he defended Meghan to both Vicki and Shannon.  I did not like the "zip it" comment, and personally, it would have pissed me off.  I thought he was fine in the limo.  Apparently she tells him not to get upset about a nasty comment on Twitter, and he suggested she did the same.  I think he wanted her to shut up about it while on camera.

In my opinion, Jim did not hear the comment.  But even if he did,  MLB players have horrible things thrown at them all the time.  As a matter of fact here in Atlanta, a man got so excited when A Rod was announced (so he could scream at him), he fell forty feet in the stadium, and died.  I'm sure Jim tunes it out when he doesn't really care who's slinging the shit (Vicki). 

Did she snicker?  I thought it looked as if she carefully kept a neutral face, and turned away from the camera.

ETA:  I did think it was crummy to repeat what Jim supposedly told Brooks.  For all we know, Jim could have said with Leann dying and Hayley acting out, these last two months have been challenging.  Heresy and a cheap shot.

Yes, it was a quiet snicker like the 1 she does in her intro.

I agree that Jimmy could have said that life was hard with his ex dying, his daughter acting out and having to be gone half the time from his new wife and not there to help and I can see Vicki deliberately leaving that out of her story to Shannon.

• Love 7

Yes, Shannon DID snicker. Although in her blog tonight she says she was not happy when Vicki said it but that is not how she reacted during filming.

I didn't see Shannon snicker.  All I saw was Shannon turning her head so there was no way of knowing she snickered or not.  I rewound it a few times and still didn't see any snicker.

• Love 10

Now, while having slimy characters (like asshole Jimmy) swiping slippery pieces of raw fish off my naked body doesn't exactly sound wonderful, maybe Naked Sushi Girl was nicely paid for doing this.  Personally, I'd rather do that than work as an intern for Vicks.  Think Vicks actually pays her interns?  Or do they have a deal like Sonja's poor unpaid slaves?  Ah, Mary Kate & Ashley are learning the hard way (by getting sued) you need to pay interns.  Makes me think of all the dead bodies -- er, I mean former "employees" -- of Vicks.  Let's see, there was Lauri, and Duff (remember he was the stoner ex of Tammy?) & that lady who was Vicks' older assistant, who Vicks & Jeana took to get her first waxing & they were giggling while she was screeching her head off.  Ah, good times.

• Love 8

I hate Meghan and loved the way "JIMMY" gave her the verbal smackdown.

The two most cringe-worthy things Meghan said for me were,

"Honey. Honey .... I'm your wife. Oh, you, uh.... you got this?"

And

"You know how I am about JUSTICE."

STFU Meghan, you are the WORST.

• Love 16

Did I hear Vicki say that Brooks couldn't make the party because he just got home from work?

Since when does Brooks work?

I've known more than a few people who have gone through chemo including my sister and not one of them was physically able to work while having their treatments.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 13

I thought Jimmy's answer about what he would do if someone told him that Leanne was faking her cancer was stupid. First of all, he cannot demand her records, there are privacy laws and being that he is an ex-husband... NOPE to him. She has a husband who is/was probably her healthcare proxy. 

If my spouse had cancer and some bimbo I just met told me her psychic said he was faking it?  I would laugh in her face and tell her to GFH.

Which is what Megs could have done very handily when Vicks gave some unsolicited advice and opinion on Jim's spoiled brat she is babysitting.

Let me preface what I'm about to say with this disclaimer: I don't really think Brooks has cancer. At least not in real time or during filming and I'm pretty sure they're inflating it for a story line.

But - for people to say that Vicky doth protest too much, or the other housewives wondering why she's getting so riled up? I am TOTALLY Team Vicky on this. If someone accused my husband of faking something, especially something like cancer, and he was truly sick? I would LOSE MY SHIT. Like going to blows, physical violence kind of stuff. I would not be able to brush it off or laugh it off even once, let alone again and again as this bitch Meghan keeps doing. None of it is any of her business. Not his medical records, who is doctor is, what his treatment plan is, NOTHING.

• Love 17

Vicki put Brooks cancer out there as her storyline this season and as the longest surviving HW, she knows full well that talking about it ON camera makes it fair game for ALL the HWs to talk about. Oh, and according to her new blog, Brooks did NOT want his cancer to be mentioned on the show because he did not trust what would be said but Vicki TALKED HIM INTO IT! In other words, Vicki put her Bravo job ahead of a man she claimed to love.

Vicki is caught, and she's trying to slime her way out of it. Pretending to break up with Brooks is part of this, too. They never thought they'd be exposed, so they keep changing their story, and figuring out a new game plan to counter the con. Notice how Vicki cites HIPAA laws in her blog - it's always been my theory that Vicki and Brooks thought their con was full-proof b/c of HIPAA laws. (And they're right. Unless one of them fesses up, we'll never know the truth). It's a small thing, but I also noticed how Vicki stated that Brooks is doing a one day a week vegetable juicing diet, whereas on the show, Brooks talked about fruit smoothies. I guess they got called out, so they're changing the story. Vicki is a liar face. So is Brooks. I just hope a more worthy adversary than Meghan takes them on.

• Love 19

Did I hear Vicki say that Brooks couldn't make the party because he just got home from work?

Since when does Brooks work?

I've known more than a few people who have gone through chemo including my sister and not one of them was physically able to work while having their treatments.

Brooks has always worked.  He is in the health insurance field.  He just seems to be available a lot for filming.

• Love 3

Vicki has so many qualities that I find loathesome.  I thought her words and behavior tonight were despicable.  And even when Meghan is a bit out of line, or Brianna is judgmental, I just can't care. Anyone involved in an altercation with her automatically has the benefit of the doubt from me.  Vicki's heart seems filled mostly with self-centeredness, and the rest with a bold, ugly jealousy.  It's hard to watch her interact with people, and it's hard to watch people allow her behavior because of her "OG of the OC" status.  To me, she's the least likable Housewife of all.  

Edited by Miss February
  • Love 20

Vicki' s reaction to everything is OTT so I see nothing weird for HER about the way she reacts to Brooks cancer.

To Vicki' s credit she didn't just say that Brianna would be fine if she died because of the insurance she said "you and Brianna" would be fine. It's funny how she wants her mom to be alive for emotional support for her but thinks for her kids it will be only about the money.

I can't deal with a grown woman saying she has to go to "the potty."

• Love 10

I do think Jimmy said files rather than vitals.....twice.

Meghan's faces annoy me. She makes these smug expressions and it makes me want to smack her.

Meghan's ugly facial expressions remind me of Kristen's on RHoNY.

I actually think Jim's points were well made by him.

It was Meghan, that was a guest at the physic thing, that pursued this story line - rather than Tamra that asked the question and is - oh so innocent.

Good for Tamra- innocent, sex party, and pasteurized. Great gal! Crap.

• Love 4

When horrible people unite – the Real Housewives of Orange County.  They are all horrible.  Meghan with her shit stirring then feeling sorry for herself when people get upset.  Tamra with her shit stirring, manipulating everyone to dance like little monkeys.  The ever dramatic Vicki – this wasn’t OTT behavior from Vicks.  I’m not sure this was even in her top ten. Shannon punishing her husband and family for his existence.  Heather’s playing all sides.  Lizzy lost her orange because she wasn’t able to wallow in the muck.

Tamra’s great conversion to Christianity was to help her connect to the housewife who left mid-season.  She didn’t know that person would drop out.  I still contend the holy water will boil if she actually gets baptized. 

Kudos to the editor that was able to piece together 6 seconds of the Tamra and Eddie bath scene in which he did not look repulsed or terrified.  That is some really good work.  We all remember the actual let me down this glass of wine event.

The silly Terry and Heather getting leech facials was shown on Botched.  These two will do anything for airtime.  Terry also used leeches on the show in a woman’s breast specifically for their anti-coagulant property.  They were used to prevent blood from clotting around her surgical scars.  So he should know how they work and how long the effects will be felt.  Again, they will do anything for camera time.

• Love 11

In a previous episode Meghan mentioned that Shannon showed compassion by making a phone call to get LeAnn into a doctor. I believe that there is some similarities in her interest in Brooks.

Unfortunately my family has been impacted by cancer multiple times. One thing I have learned is that people do rally together, discuss treatment and share information.

Vicki says in her blog that due to HIPAA Jim can get Leanns records if he is authorized. Then says it is not possible.. I work in the Health insurance field and if he is authorized to do so he CAN get her records, he would also have to be authorized to release the information publicly.

Had Vicki actually listen to someone and hear them out she may have realized that Meghan did tell Shannon it came from the psychic. And that was further fueled by Brooks discussion with the ladies at CUT when he was talking about the cancer he did not want to talk about on the show. Vicki subsequent tirades would be excusable, had Brooks said "I appreciate your concern, however my treatment is a private matter" vicki and Bravo cannot force him to disclose personal health information that is not already public. They can mention cancer but not his treatment.

• Love 12

I respectfully disagree. I think Meghan's bringing Jim into the argument was backing down.

Astute observation zenme. The last thing a confident person does is drag another person into a argument and expect them to fight your battle. Vicki smelled blood as soon as Meghan made the mistake! Meghan showed she was nothing more than a novice for her to chew up and spit out, lol! Edited by talula
  • Love 7

Lizzie and Michael were great tonight and so spot on.

Lizzie:  "See, you don't care that she's (Vicki) upset; that's the problem."  "I think there is a time to talk and I think there's a time to shut up. And Meghan, your time to shut up is now."

Michael:  "Do want to split some appetizers or something?"  "That's not what you would want though (Vicki's mom suffering though an terminal illness)....seeing her deteriorate in the hospital."

Shut up Vicki.  You are a self-absorbed, hypocritical, illogical harpie.  "I feel like nobody cares about me."  Sorry Vicki, it isn't all about you all the time.  And yeah, Vicki, you say you don't want to talk about Brooks and his cancer, but then you bring up the whole thing again with Meghan at the party?  And yes, you did give Meghan the time of day after all.  And calling Meghan crazy and evil?  Pot, meet kettle.

Shut up Shannon.  Quit whispering in Vicki's ear and fueling her irrational fire.  "I would be livid.  I would be livid." "I can imagine." Shut up.  You're not helping at all.

Shut up Meghan.  You don't care about Brooks, so don't say you are concerned about him.  I do agree with Vicki that Meghan is not coming from a good place about offering her advice.  And you don't care about Vicki being upset because she's not listening to you?  And you are all about justice? WTF??? Get over yourself.  BTW, stop acting as if you're only repeating what the psychic said.  You repeating what he said is wrong and you know it.

Shut up Tamra.  Don't tell Meghan and Vicki to hug each other.  And what would your pasture think about you sexy photo booth, sex swing, and dildos?  And is Tamra going to Saddleback?  Isn't that Jesus Jugs' church too?  I guess Tamra can apologize to Alexis the next time she sees her at church.

Jim is a jerk, but dumbo Meghan should not have put him in that position.  She drags him into her fight and then takes off to the sidelines to see what happens next?  And he is right about what he said to Meghan in the limo post-party; his delivery could have better, but he is right.  Pre-party, yeah he was a d-bag to Meghan.  Yup, this marriage won't last.  Vicki is probably right about that.

And LOL at the leeches.  I guess whacko Shannon has crazy ideas about alternative medicine, but leeches are ok.  Alrighty then.

Edited by Lyra Angelica
  • Love 14

I had to laugh when David told Shannon that he knew she had been upset with his choice of restaurant for her birthday, and she said she didn't have a problem with that.  And then in her TH immediately after she said she had thought it would be "more than a sports bar on a weeknight".   So she DID have a problem with that.   This woman really needs to learn how to communicate.  "Yes, David, I had hoped for more than a sports bar".  Isn't communication important when you're trying to rebuild a marriage?  And how is it his fault that her birthday wasn't on a weekend?  He took her out for her birthday on her birthday, but apparently that wasn't the right thing to do.  She certainly knew well before they headed out the door that night that it was to celebrate her birthday, so if she preferred to wait until the weekend, why didn't she say so?  This marriage has no chance of being rebuilt if she's not even going to attempt honest communication and if she's not going to let go of her belief that every single thing is his fault.   If that's going to be her attitude going forward, then they're all in for a very depressing time.   

Shannon is not my favorite person, but one of my favorite HW moments ever was a few episodes ago when she was getting drunk with Vicki & Tamra.  Vicki's phone rang, and barely missing a beat, Shannon started dancing at the table.  I replayed that over & over, and yesterday I was in the pool and started laughing, just thinking about it.  It really was cute.  It would be way better if she could be fun like that without ingesting huge amounts of alcohol, of course.  But I do think there's a fun side to Shannon that doesn't come out too often because she's wound so tight and is overly-focused on punishing David and being sure that all of America doesn't forget that he had an affair.  I'd love to see the fun side of Shannon more often, and I bet her kids would too.

As for Vicki (not my favorite person, either), I wouldn't be justifying anything re Brooks.  His decisions re treatment, which doctors he's seen, how much chemo he had, all of it is NOT anyone else's business.  No way would I show medical records as proof  (as Jim said he would).  No way!!  No one is owed the slightest explanation.  People with serious illnesses are given unsolicited advice all the time, mostly well-meaning, but that doesn't mean the patient has to follow up every lead or go along with every suggestion or provide any explanations at all.  I would shut that shit down so fast.  Topic closed.  End of story.  There are few things more personal.  Megan is especially out of bounds with her efforts to "help".  I'm not a violent person, but I would smack that smirk right off her face.

My favorite moment tonight was Jim telling Megan to "zip it".  Yeah, it's a terrible thing to say to your wife.  But she deserves it, and more.  What a self-righteous, smug little bitch she is!  No redeeming qualities whatsoever.  I'm starting to think that Jim may actually not be such a bad guy - He's just 100% over her, so we're seeing the I-don't-give-a-shit-anymore version.  Especially considering their newlywed status, there certainly isn't any chemistry there.  He seems very checked-out to me, and I don't blame him a bit.    (And if this is actually who he is, then she's an idiot for marrying him in the first place.)

Edited by DebbieM4
  • Love 21

I for one, joined the viewing public with a big old side eye when Tamra professed her support for Vickie during her and Brook's cancer struggle.  Nevermind who hired that psychic and asked the leading questions....

Vickie has really gotten Meg off center. That was fucking gold. I laughed watching Meg in her spiky bra crying about justice when Big Papa wouldn't fight her mean-girl round. I bet he didn't give a shit if Shannon Beador came to that wine charity party either. I hate Meg for making me cheer for Vickie.  Vicks' "over the top" reactions to Megs might have something to do with her recent loss and her fear of further abandonment.  But she can check a bitch, can't she? Shannon is on her side repeating everything so she won't forget the next time Megs tries to meangirl her-- she came to the party without her glasses and notebook.

Loved the realization that Megan was a total fake in Lizzie's voice when she says "you don't even care that Vickie is upset!"

Love your post...lucelu. I highlighted the last sentence because Lizzie hit the nail on the head...to Meghan it's not about Brooks cancer it's about hating Vicki. Meghan is getting her rocks off by stabbing Vicki in the back and turning that knife around to cause as much pain as possible. Thanks to Lizzie, Meghan's sincerity about caring about Brooks' health has been shown to be false.
  • Love 13

I had to laugh when David told Shannon that he knew she had been upset with his choice of restaurant for her birthday, and she said she didn't have a problem with that. And then in her TH immediately after she said she had thought it would be "more than a sports bar on a weeknight". So she DID have a problem with that. This woman really needs to learn how to communicate. "Yes, David, I had hoped for more than a sports bar". Isn't communication important when you're trying to rebuild a marriage? And how is it his fault that her birthday wasn't on a weekend? He took her out for her birthday on her birthday, but apparently that wasn't the right thing to do. She certainly knew well before they headed out the door that night that it was to celebrate her birthday, so if she preferred to wait until the weekend, why didn't she say so? This marriage has no chance of being rebuilt if she's not even going to attempt honest communication and if she's not going to let go of her belief that every single thing is his fault. If that's going to be her attitude going forward, then they're all in for a very depressing time.

Shannon is not my favorite person, but one of my favorite HW moments ever was a few episodes ago when she was getting drunk with Vicki & Tamra. Vicki's phone rang, and barely missing a beat, Shannon started dancing at the table. I replayed that over & over, and yesterday I was in the pool and started laughing, just thinking about it. It really was cute. It would be way better if she could be fun like that without ingesting huge amounts of alcohol, of course. But I do think there's a fun side to Shannon that doesn't come out too often because she's wound so tight and is overly-focused on punishing David and being sure that all of America doesn't forget that he had an affair. I'd love to see the fun side of Shannon more often, and I bet her kids would too.

As for Vicki (not my favorite person, either), I wouldn't be justifying anything re Brooks. His decisions re treatment, which doctors he's seen, how much chemo he had, all of it is NOT anyone else's business. No way would I show medical records as proof (as Jim said he would). No way!! No one is owed the slightest explanation. People with serious illnesses are given unsolicited advice all the time, mostly well-meaning, but that doesn't mean the patient has to follow up every lead or go along with every suggestion or provide any explanations at all. I would shut that shit down so fast. Topic closed. End of story. There are few things more personal. Megan is especially out of bounds with her efforts to "help". I'm not a violent person, but I would smack that smirk right off her face.

My favorite moment tonight was Jim telling Megan to "zip it". Yeah, it's a terrible thing to say to your wife. But she deserves it, and more. What a self-righteous, smug little bitch she is! No redeeming qualities whatsoever. I'm starting to think that Jim may actually not be such a bad guy - He's just 100% over her, so we're seeing the I-don't-give-a-shit-anymore version. Especially considering their newlywed status, there certainly isn't any chemistry there. He seems very checked-out to me, and I don't blame him a bit. (And if this is actually who he is, then she's an idiot for marrying him in the first place.)

Yes, yes and yes to the highlighted sentence & paragraph DebbieM4.

tumblr_ntm79dvitC1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Edited by talula
  • Love 16

I am in a mood to notice stupid things today.  Shannon, current queen of misery, is soooo tired and is relaxing by reading a book in her bedroom.  Rather than sitting back in her comfy chair and putting her feet up on the footrest or stretching out in bed, she is sitting hunched over on the foot stool.  I know the scene was set up to be filmed, but it just seemed so Shannon.  Dammit!  She will not enjoy herself around David!

On an annoying note, why are both Tamra and Eddie wearing slave collars?  Who is their master?  Oh, that's right, they serve Satan Andy.  I forgot.  

Was Meghan wearing nipple rings?  (temporary ones, I assume, not actual piercings) I thought I saw something silver that Tamra was offering to remove for her.  

Edited by Muffyn
  • Love 5

I for one, joined the viewing public with a big old side eye when Tamra professed her support for Vickie during her and Brook's cancer struggle.  Nevermind who hired that psychic and asked the leading questions....

Yeah, she supports Vicki so much during Brooks' cancer battle that when Vicki called to tell her that Brooks had cancer again, she didn't hear from Tamra for six months after. In fact, the first contact between the two of them, in six months, was when filming started.  

However, Tamra spent a decent portion of those six months creating and spreading the rumor that Brooks was lying about having cancer.  Yes, she supports Vicki alright, she supports the destruction of Vicki and Brooks.  I also don't doubt that her long talks about Brooks with Brianna played a huge part in turning Brianna against Brooks.

Once again, when will Vicki wise up and see Tamra for what she really is?  Frenemy comes to mind.

Finally, unless something has changed between Jim and Meghan since the show was filmed, it's close to over.  When a guy is into you, he doesn't have to be asked to stick up for you, he just does it and doesn't get angry about it afterward.  Plus, the way he spoke to her - OUCH.  He's totally checked out.

ETA - I think the reason why Meghan is like she is is because she's always been the 'mean girl' leader of the popular pack throughout her life.  No one ever dared challenge or call her out on things, so when they do, she attacks instead of apologizing (sincerely) or admitting to anything.

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 3

Okay, one esoteric question...back at the end of Heather's lunch, Tams floated the idea of her porn party.  Then Heather mimed the notion of "pasties" with Oreo cookies.  Why is Heather always flush with the Oreos?  She offered one to Sarah Winchester back during the cake/bow eating thing, and now she has them at her fancy lunch at her construction site.  I like Oreos okay, but I don't keep 'em locked and loaded in my bag or anything.

• Love 7

Winning at justice!!! Don't you know how Meghan is about justice?? I swear, seeing her with that brunette bob wig, and talking about justice, I thought she was going to clang her wristcuffs together and turn into Wonder Woman!! :-)

So funny njbchlover. Poor little Meghan, all she did was try to get "justice" for herself because big bad Vickie questioned her about her stepdaughter. Now she says she wants to prove Vicki is just a conman.

Edited by talula
  • Love 3

I don't know if Brooks is faking cancer or not but Vicki is using it for her storyline without doubt. According to her blog tonight, Brooks did NOT want his cancer talked about on the show at all and Vicki convinced him otherwise so, IMO, she fully intended his cancer story to be her main storyline this season. AND that in itself is disrespectful of Vicki toward a man she claimed to love but it is WHO Vicki is. It is always about Vicki, her needs, her wants, her desire, her, her, her and never about the people in her life. It was never about Don's needs, Briania's desires, Michaels wants, now Brooks needs and even her late mothers peaceful death was not what Vicki wanted for herself. UGH, the woman is an endless black hole of need/wants.

As Vicki let us know, sometimes it just needs to be all about her.

• Love 5