Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: Sex, Lies & Leeches

• Start Topic

It did come off like she was saying the flowers were replacing Leanne. 

A lot of funeral/death notices use the phrase "in lieu of". I'm sure Megan read that somewhere and thought it sounded mature and fancy, so she decided to slip it in, even if she clearly has no idea what it means. 

Vicki does that a lot - wears items that do not flatter her figure. She doesn't have a horrible body type, but she'd not dressing for it, so it often makes her look a lot heavier than she really is. 

I thought the same thing-usually it is "in lieu of flowers donations may be made to . . . "  Meghan apparently does not understand the meaning.  Also odd was prying for the two of them when Meghan had just given an interview saying Brooks was definitely faking cancer.

• Love 4

I was wondering the same.  Oreos in Europe and elsewhere have whey.  Also, some of their sugar suppliers use animal "bone char" in the refining process.

Yeah while Oreos don't have dairy/eggs listed in their ingredients, they have cross contact with milk and are, as a result, not vegan friendly.

• Love 1

To be fair to the other women, I don't think they would have dressed like that for an ordinary evening out.  The event was a "theme" and the guests were asked to dress appropriately.  Vicki's dress did not fit the occasion.

Vicki wasn't actually aware of what the theme was. Tamra called Vicki after the lunch and told her to wear something lacy. That's why her outfit didn't quite fit in. It is also why it was ridiculous of Mehgan to read some ulterior motive in Vicki's attire and flip her the bird in her talking head. 

• Love 5

I've seen plenty of episodes where the OC (cough) 'ladies' have acted crude, ignorant and just plain vulgar, but this episode took tasteless to a new level. It was an absolute bountiful buffet of distasteful, unpleasant and downright nasty. I've always seen Tamra as a pretty brainless lowlife but she scraped the gutter with her 'theme' party. The feud between Vicki and Meghan just took second-place to the dildo centerpieces, the see-through lace body suit, the reference to the vagina pastie, the S&M dog collar and leash and the sex swing hanging from the ceiling. Wait, are these women in their 50's or are they 19 year old sorority girls throwing a rage party? I realize that Tamra isn't known for her refinement or class but she just went way too low with this theme party.

Then there's Heather with her leech-bleeding stomach and the sanitary napkins soaking up her belly blood. I don't know if I understood that beauty routine that both Heather and Terry swear by.  From what Terry said, it's a beauty regimen that Demi Moore has used to stay looking youthful. It goes like this. First, shave your body. Then immerse yourself in turpentine. And when the stinging stops, allow leeches to feast on your blood. After that, remove the leeches and squish them up and put it all over your face. Are they out of their minds? The practice of using placenta based powders, bird poop facials, and bee venom extracts are things that people desperate to stay young will shell out truckloads of money for.

I think that this episode finally put a nail in the O.C. coffin for me. These fucktards aren't worth wasting any more minutes of my life for.

• Love 9

I think people get that they were dressed for the theme. And no, Vicki's dress did not fit the occasion but it suited her way better than one of the get-ups would. We'd still be bleaching our eyes of the sight of her dressed like a dominatrix or sex kitten. Eww.

Agree with the poster who says Shannon wants to be wooed. She probably has her good and bad days and for drama's sake, Bravo's going to show the bad days more often. She's very brave to put it all out there like that and David is probably feeling very embarrassed. I think he should have picked a better restaurant, but it occurred to me just now that maybe he went for something that was family friendly that would serve food the children would enjoy and also would allow them to be filmed. He definitely could have put some more effort into it, though. 

Production picks all the restaurants out because they need waivers to film so this place was not chosen by David.

• Love 4

When Gross Heather and Disgusting Terry were talking about leeching her stomach to create a blood mask for her to make her look younger, my immediate thought:

tumblr_mufpw5icki1s0h2cyo4_r1_400.gif?w=

This was my thought, throw a pail of ground up leeches on both Terri and Heather. They'd probably love it.

mVnVBAS.gif

• Love 5
Tamra called Vicki after the lunch and told her to wear something lacy. That's why her outfit didn't quite fit in. It is also why it was ridiculous of Mehgan to read some ulterior motive in Vicki's attire and flip her the bird in her talking head.

So this was a conference call and Meghan was included?  

• Love 2

I have to give Jim props. I think he did what every husband should do (for the most part).my husband would not be to happy about getting called in for a girl fight, but he would have my back. Jim did just that, Vicki was calling Meghan evil and a bad person and he stood up for his wife. Especially when you know you can't count on the other women. I can't believe someone like Vicki who says she deserves respect than has the audacity to say things like that to someone's spouse, but I digress.

While Jim may not have handled his subsequent conversation with meghan as well as he did with Vicki, I think that it was overall authentic and not an indication of a bad marriage. I saw it has while he may not be happy about what is going on he will support her and then they talk about it later.

Vicki has no business discussing anyone's marriage. She and Donna both had affairs and her other husband was an abusive addict according to her. Who really wishes for someone's marriage to fail? To me that is evil. If their marriage has been challenging I believe it is because they are caring for a child who is rebelling because her mother is terminal and has another woman in her dad's life. There seems to be quite a bit of issues outside their marriage that can make it challenging

I have to give Jim props. I think he did what every husband should do (for the most part).my husband would not be to happy about getting called in for a girl fight, but he would have my back. Jim did just that, Vicki was calling Meghan evil and a bad person and he stood up for his wife. Especially when you know you can't count on the other women. I can't believe someone like Vicki who says she deserves respect than has the audacity to say things like that to someone's spouse, but I digress.

While Jim may not have handled his subsequent conversation with meghan as well as he did with Vicki, I think that it was overall authentic and not an indication of a bad marriage. I saw it has while he may not be happy about what is going on he will support her and then they talk about it later.

Vicki has no business discussing anyone's marriage. She and Donna both had affairs and her other husband was an abusive addict according to her. Who really wishes for someone's marriage to fail? To me that is evil. If their marriage has been challenging I believe it is because they are caring for a child who is rebelling because her mother is terminal and has another woman in her dad's life. There seems to be quite a bit of issues outside their marriage that can make it challenging

• Love 14
I'm with ya on this one but I truly can't say who I can't stand more, Vicki or Ramona.  Like they say, "They are both cut from the same cloth".

Vicki gets my vote.  I have NEVER been around an adult female who screeches the way she does (and SO often!)...merely trying to prove a point.  I guess if you're the loudest OG you're in the right.  It seems like she's out of control on these occasions, but she knows EXACTLY what she's doing.

• Love 11

Leech therapy can be quite amazing when used in an appropriate way, but I did not understand what the hell Heather was talking about. How was the leeching going to make her look more youthful? She said something about the remains being put on her face. As an aside, Demi has had a shit ton of work done. She looks pretty good, but I'm sure it wasn't leech therapy alone that got her there.

I saw Heather and Terry do this on Botched.  The leeches were applied to their stomachs and allowed to feed until full.  They were then squeezed (crushed) to extract the blood.  The idea is that the combination of your own blood and the leech enzymes would act as a form of a peel, encouraging new skin growth and firming the skin.  The reality is more likely that it is just another scam to get more money from people who are desperate to look young.  

It looks like it says, "Thank you for the lovely floral arrangement in lieu of our recent loss". So the flowers were intended to replace Leann? Megan always tries to act/sound more classy and mature than she really is. 

She's about JUSTICE, damnit!

I've got two possibilities of what she was trying to say: 1) She was starting to write "thank you . . . in lieu of a donation to charity as we requested" and somehow figured out that would be too nasty so she changed the wording mid-note; 2) she meant to say "in light of" and have a brain freeze.  Of course, the possibility that she simply does not know what "in lieu of" means still stands.  

Pasture. Just wow Tamra. The IQ of a flea. And the dildos and the screeching about sex. But no talk of anal...this time. If I could be a fly on the wall when Simon views the show...

Backdoor Tamra didn't completely skip talk of anal; she mentioned the anal beads.  They really do act like teenagers when it comes to sex.  

• Love 6

I've been thinking about the justice comment because I have no life, and I think I've come up with something. Meghan doesn't like justice, but she loves power. The way she disinvited Shannon from the charity "for her own good" and to "show her actions have consequences", and that she wasn't sorry because Shannon "did it to herself".

The way she stared obliviously at Lizzie when Lizzie pointed out that Vickie was upset and Meghan had no empathy. Granted, Vicks was having histrionics, but Meghan couldn't grasp that if she is wrong she could really be hurting someone. The way she wants her step kids to be biological children so she can wield more authority. The way she was mad because Vicki "wasn't listening to her". The way she stormed away from Jim and told everyone he was a dick because he didn't read Vicki the riot act. The way she wants to control Brooks' treatment if he is sick.

And just a lot of body language. The tense chin, pursed lips, narrowed eyes, constant imperious expression....talk about judgey eyes. I mean, what if she DID prove Brooks is lying? I think she'd love being the leader of that shame campaign under the pretense of justice. Everyone else talks about taking down others...but Meghan is the only one that would actually destroy a person, IMO. I think she'd think she was doing everyone a favor.

ETA: When Tamara comes home after being pasteurized, will she then also be homogenized?

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 19

Oh bummer her comes Briana.  I don't know what this woman expects from her mother.  She doesn't like Brooks and her mother has persisted in dating him.  Would Briana rather have her mother alone and unhappy and or happy and with Brooks, who she does not have to see ever if she plays her cards right.  Briana now wanting to be the victim because she doesn't want to look bad throwing a cancer patient out of bed.  Why do they have these arguments?  Briana didn't like Donn and then she did after Vicki and Donn decided to divorce and the community property laws were going to take their toll on mom's vacation home and boat.  It was okay Donn cheated on Vicki throughout the marriage, didn't work for a couple of years because it was only her mom that had to shoulder the hurt and responsibility.

I wish Briana would realize her mother at best idles at difficult, there isn't a sea full of men out there age, income, and spiritually appropriate for Vicki.  Add a little bitch for a daughter and the pickings are very slim for Vicki to find romantic happiness.  This is a woman who travels probably 30% of the year, spends odd hours at the office and is on a reality show.  As a mom I think Vicki is very tolerant of her smart mouth daughter and asshole son in law.  Of course it is her privilege to support them with down payments on the finer things in life.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 5

This is Shannon's tale...and I, for one, do not believe it.  She overdramatizes everything, so I take her comments with a quick breath of the nebulizer.

I totally buy it. It actually happens. People can be really, really deceptive when they want to be.

• Love 6
I totally buy it. It actually happens. People can be really, really deceptive when they want to be.

That's totally creepy.  I could see a crazy mistress doing some shit like that.  That's pretty sick.  She sounds like a real asshole. 

• Love 3

What was revealing was not that Jim said he would get Leann's medical records, because obviously he can't do that and wouldn't. But just how he mentioned "medical records" and Vicki went mad defending why she would never have anything to do with medical records. Even though she claims to have a binder full of Brook's medical records, organized, with tabs. She can't pull out the binder in one of her talking heads and say, "See Meghan, records right here!" She doesn't even have to open it or show anything except that there are tabs and something inside.

And yes, Shannon had doubted Brooks all season, and made references to inconsistencies in the story. I don't think Shannon thinks Brooks has cancer either, but she hates Meghan more, and so she is putting her doubt all on Meghan. Like when Brooks was drinking alcohol at their dinner, Shannon's face was aghast. But instead she started crying about Meghan. I think she was trying to tell Vicki, "People are saying stuff about Brooks, so maybe he should be trying harder to appear sick, like, by not drinking straight vodka."

And then on the boat, Vicki didn't bat an eye when Brooks drank his strong vodka. But for some reason she was making a deal about the type of bread he was eating earlier. In any case, none of it adds up.

• Love 10

Even if it's true that Brooks doesn't have cancer, Meghan couldn't be more vicious and cold in her pursuit of that point.  Make your point gently and kindly, if you must make it at all, given how sensitive the issue is.  

• Love 14

I almost-almost, not quite- don't blame David for stepping out, having an affair. I mean, it is a horrible thing to do to any spouse, but good grief...Shannon is excrutiating. I can't even imagine being married to her. And now, watching this is just obscene. I feel like a pervert even watching their scenes, like I am dirty or something :( that is how awful it makes me feel. Ugh

• Love 2

I don't even understand the "kick a sick man out of bed" comment. Vicki and Brooks never lived together. What is Brianna talking about?

They were living together at the time of shooting. That was Vicki's big revelation this year.   So briana is unhappy and wants him out of the house. I get from the comment Briana wants to come to California for a visit and stay at her mom's and doesn't want to be the bad guy and kick a cancer patient out of bed.  So the obvious solution is to say he is making up the cancer. Would it not be easier to time a visit when Brooks is in Mississippi visiting his children for her to visit.  Beadors have 13 bathrooms and  7 bedrooms maybe they could put Brooks up for a few nights.  This whole thing of no Brooks is the most selfish thing I have ever seen.  Brooks did not harm Briana, Briana has gone out of her way to make a fool of her mother all the while cashing Bravo checks.

• Love 6

Agree with the poster who says Shannon wants to be wooed. She probably has her good and bad days and for drama's sake, Bravo's going to show the bad days more often. She's very brave to put it all out there like that and David is probably feeling very embarrassed. I think he should have picked a better restaurant, but it occurred to me just now that maybe he went for something that was family friendly that would serve food the children would enjoy and also would allow them to be filmed. He definitely could have put some more effort into it, though. 

Shannon brave?  Idk, if she didn't have children, I might agree.  Well, think about if your parents put their marriage out for the world to see.  Even if it's a good marriage, most kids (regardless of their age -- they can be 6 or 60, it doesn't matter) would be mortified, let alone the shit-show that is Shannon's & David's horrifying marriage.  To me, Shannon just seems out for revenge -- and that's it.  Has she considered her children at all, as she continues to endlessly whine about David's affair & as she reveals in every ep, various ugly deets about their crap marriage and/or his affair?

I'm thinking these 2 are always out to get each other, whether directly or indirectly.  Could David have chosen that noisy joint cuz he knew it would irritate her & he was trying to get back at her cuz she probably has forced him to go along with the humiliation of filming the show?  I mean, look, she is constantly hanging him out to dry, with each & every new shitty/ugly detail on either their crap marriage or his affair.  It seems like she's doing this in every new ep.

My theory is Shannon has got David by the balls & if she wants to twist them in front of us in every ep, that's what she's gonna do & he seems willing to go along with it.  Why?  Cuz of the kids?  Partly.  If this marriage does end, David is the one who has a shit-ton to lose.  Shannon could very well end up with at least half of everything he has -- and that includes his extremely lucrative business & its future earnings.  When I see David & Shannon together, he looks (to me) like he absolutely can't stand her.  Guess it says something that he's not flirting with other women on cam or right in front of her.  But maybe she threatened him not to.  Wonder if he's actually really terrified of her right now & what she's capable of doing to him.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 2

Briana is the daughter of a woman who has repeatedly suggested that she wished her mother had died a long,lingering death because it would have been her preference. In Vicki/Briana's case, the apple didn't fall very far from the tree.

• Love 7

Did I hear Vicki say that Brooks couldn't make the party because he just got home from work?

Since when does Brooks work?

I've known more than a few people who have gone through chemo including my sister and not one of them was physically able to work while having their treatments.

My SIL is being treated for brain cancer. She works part-time. Edited by ButterQueen
  • Love 2

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/09/tamra-judge-meghan-edmonds-exposed-breasts-fake-rhoc/

This just popped up. Who knows if it's true. I wouldn't put anything past Tamra.

I'm not sure about the rest of the story, but I'm willing to believe the party was a big boring flop.

I was wondering the same. Oreos in Europe and elsewhere have whey. Also, some of their sugar suppliers use animal "bone char" in the refining process.

I don't know about that, but I recall a Jewish vegan/vegetarian woman at work always making a scene, if that's the term, about craving oreos but not being able to indulge in them because the white part is made from (pig) lard but doing it anyway. Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Love 1

This 30 year old simp thinks she knows so much about cancer treatments just because she's on the outside looking in at what her husband's ex wife is suffering, and has died, from that dreadful disease? She's the most pathetic piece of work.

I don't think Jim has a lisp as much as he's probably takes too many balls to the face.

• Love 5

Got total father/daughter vibes with Jim and Megan. The way he scolded her, the calm voice and I'm not mad... I support you but I don't like what you did (in other words, "I'm not angry, I'm disappointed"). And meanwhile she's sulking, but trying to get her point in without making things worse. Their relationship is obviously very unequal. She stands her ground but knows when to rein it in and defer to him. What's that saying? She knows what side her bread is buttered on. Or something lol.

I'll never get the naked woman sushi platter. I know it's not directly on her skin, but still ew. Why is that (still) a thing?

Someone commented on how hot David is, and Shannon was all, "I know!" Maybe that has something (not all, of course) to do with why she's not letting him go? Maybe she prides herself on being with the hot guy? And doesn't think she could land another at this point? I don't know. Maybe I'm reaching.

• Love 5

When my mom was being treated for breast cancer, after consulting with several oncologists, she opted to do chemo first to shrink the tumor before it was surgically removed along with her lymph nodes (as a preventative measure). It did seem a little bit like everyone around our family was suddenly a doctor...some people wanted her to remove the tumor then do chemo, some thought she was crazy not to have a double mastectomy, some wanted to add or subtract things from her diet because they knew someone, etc. Ultimately, they cared about her and were scared of cancer, because as anyone who has been affected knows it is a fucking evil of epic proportions.

I do not remember a soul actually harassing and/or rumor mongering about it, or God forbid (for their sake) harping on my dad. It's bizarre that Meghan doesn't let go, and vile to use it as a storyline even if Brooks didn't have cancer. I remember one of Meghan's blogs awhile back said something in regards to everyone telling her not inviting Shannon was a mistake that she "wasn't afraid to take a stand for what's right even if it means being the minority" or something like that. IMO that's why she gets caught in these situations where literally everyone says the same thing, whether it's hey you're being rude to this woman, or you've said your piece about cancer treatment options and you need to take a step back.

She has fighting for a cause and throwing a tantrum all mixed up.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 11

They were living together at the time of shooting. That was Vicki's big revelation this year. So briana is unhappy and wants him out of the house. I get from the comment Briana wants to come to California for a visit and stay at her mom's and doesn't want to be the bad guy and kick a cancer patient out of bed. So the obvious solution is to say he is making up the cancer. Would it not be easier to time a visit when Brooks is in Mississippi visiting his children for her to visit. Beadors have 13 bathrooms and 7 bedrooms maybe they could put Brooks up for a few nights. This whole thing of no Brooks is the most selfish thing I have ever seen. Brooks did not harm Briana, Briana has gone out of her way to make a fool of her mother all the while cashing Bravo checks.

Oh! Jesus Christ, Brianna. Get over yourself. If you don't like Brooks then pay for a hotel.

• Love 13

Honestly, I think Shannon should have at least 8 months (the same amount of time as the affair) to be upset, at the very least.  I have no sympathy for him.  None.  He's so unhappy he cheated?  Whatever, get a divorce.  He's unhappy Shannons unhappy over being cheated on?  He can't be real at this point.  Can't stand the dude.

Having an affair was bad enough, but another element of cruelty exists in it since David chose to have the affair while his wife was filming a reality show which featured her marriage and family life.  Shannon is likely even more humiliated because of that fact, but she can't break the fourth wall and talk about it.

• Love 12

It was most fun watching Heather try to talk out of both sides of her mouth during this episode, defending Vicki and also "admiring" Megan for being "straight forward."

My thoughts exactly. Yes, Vicki can be a loon, but I enjoy her. Megan is just a mean bitch.

• Love 6

So Heather is too squeamish to look at Tams' & Eddie's "sex vid", but she's fine & dandy with taping blood-sucking leeches to her belly & then having them placed on her face?  Blech, really?  If I had to choose between the 2, I'd totally watch the Tams & Eds vid.  Hey, at least they weren't actually nakey or having sex.  And the thought of having leeches on me is fucking horrifying.  But I can so see Moaner doing this -- and um, Carole too.  She's gotta keep herself up for the baby chef who's 200 years younger than her, eh?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 11

Re: the leeches, that whole thing sounds absurd. Heather and Terry would eat dog shit if they were told it was special, anti-aging, limited editon dog shit from France that [celebrity] eats.

I agree, but only if it's being filmed.  They'll do anything to be on TV. 

• Love 7

As much as I despise Screech and I've never liked typical spoiled, entitled OC brat Michael, I sure wish he'd be on more. Loved seeing him totally dismiss Screech's attempts for sympathy and his scoffing at everything she said. 

On another Screech note, what was with her and Terry with their arms around each other and Screech holding his hand when it was around her shoulder? Seemed odd to me.

I can't help myself, but I like Shannon; she reminds me of one of my aunts in looks and personality and her TH's can be funny.  It's terrible what she's been through and what she continues to put herself through and I feel for her kids who are dealing with miserable parents. I know she doesn't want a divorce but her girls aren't seeing what a loving, happy marriage can be. I wish them all well.

• Love 5

Yes, yes and yes to the highlighted sentence & paragraph DebbieM4.

tumblr_ntm79dvitC1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

OMG, yes!  Thank you!!  I need to save this forever.  I had a crappy day, but you (and Shannon!) have put a smile on my face.  Thank you!!

• Love 13

Even if it's true that Brooks doesn't have cancer, Meghan couldn't be more vicious and cold in her pursuit of that point. Make your point gently and kindly, if you must make it at all, given how sensitive the issue is.

I don't think she has really been given the chance, at least when speaking with Vicki. I honestly believe that the research she did on the drug was based on he has stage three cancer and Leanne has stage 4 maybe it could help her. But unfortunately Vicki is unable to have a conversation she has no concept of what that is and probably doesn't even know the meaning of the word dialogue

• Love 8

Does anyone know how much work Vicki has done on her face?

This photo is from a few seasons ago but I couldn't believe how bad her skin was.  Either she's had her face sanded down or she's wearing Home Depot's "spackle foundation" now.

bad%20vicki%20photo_zps6i3zmopz.jpg

• Love 3

Even if it's true that Brooks doesn't have cancer, Meghan couldn't be more vicious and cold in her pursuit of that point.  Make your point gently and kindly, if you must make it at all, given how sensitive the issue is.  

There is nothing gentle or kind about Meghan. Vicki is a nutjob but I do agree with her telling Meghan she was upset with her because she wasn't coming from a good place with her "concern". Problem is, Vick should have ended the screeching then and there but she kept going and going.....she just doesn't know when to stop and neither does Meghan. 

• Love 9

Just watched the episode again, and I am wondering where that studded bra that Meghan changed into came from?  

Heather said she would give Meghan her top, but it was definitely not a studded bra.  Heather changed into the dress that Tamra wore to the event space, so where did that thing come from?  Besides that, I wonder if she was subconsciously telling Jimmy "Hands off tonight" by wearing it?  It looked like if he touched it, he would have been bleeding as much as Heather and Terry!!  

• Love 4

I am starting to feel for Jim, Terry, David and maybe Eddie.  Jim has been heard saying he doesn't give a fuck about the psychic comments regarding Brooks and cancer.  So when he says he doesn't give a fuck, it sounds like he doesn't care about Brooks having cancer.  I do think Jim is honestly upset about his ex wife and her losing battle with cancer.  Jim really doesn't seem like he needs Brooks' cancer proved up or that they (he and Meghan) need to be involved talking treatments with Brooks or Vicki.  So then Terry, biggest wiggler of all, has to decide whether to continue his established friendship with Brooks and Vicki or hang on to the celebrity friendship with Jim and Meghan.  Terry obviously knows Brooks has cancer.  David is friends with Brooks and Jim doesn't seem to mind David, and Jim has already been pretty shitty to David's wife a time or two, to avoid conflict (created by his wife if Shannon is in the room) and lastly Eddie-Eddie likes hanging with David and he has to tolerate Vicki and Brooks and knows year after year his wife's livelihood hangs in the balance whether or not she can stay friendly with Vicki.

So Meghan search for justice has all the men hamstrung.  They have to respect Jim for supporting his wife and Jim has to try and stay friendly with them.

Does anyone know how much work Vicki has done on her face?

This photo is from a few seasons ago but I couldn't believe how bad her skin was.  Either she's had her face sanded down or she's wearing Home Depot's "spackle foundation" now.

bad%20vicki%20photo_zps6i3zmopz.jpg

She has cystic acne and is acutely aware of it.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-7/blogs/vicki-gunvalson/work-hard-play-hard  It comes and goes-here is the story of Vicki's and her multiple tumors in her neck and ear area and when they operated you could see her brain.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-4/blogs/vicki-gunvalson/finding-a-calling

• Love 1

She has cystic acne and is acutely aware of it.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-7/blogs/vicki-gunvalson/work-hard-play-hard  It comes and goes-here is the story of Vicki's and her multiple tumors in her neck and ear area and when they operated you could see her brain.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-4/blogs/vicki-gunvalson/finding-a-calling

I had no idea.  Now I almost feel bad I said anything.  Notice I said "almost."   I find it hard to feel badly for Vicki about anything.

• Love 3

I HATED Vicks lecturing Naked Sushi Girl.  Fuck off, Vicks.  NSG seemed perfectly fine & dandy & comfy with what she was doing.  Can't stand Vicks' ridiculous narrow judgements on people.  Ugh, just ugh.

Right? Did Vicki's illiterate ass even finish high school?? Ugh, indeed.

• Love 5

She can have whole-body reconstruction if she wants.  But she shouldn't be professing that she is "98% Real" when the truth is she's had a fair amount of work done. 

Absolutely.

Even though I think she's way too skinny and wears way too much black makeup (as do the rest of them), Terry or someone else has done a good job filling in her cheek area so she no longer looks like a marrionette.  And clearly, it aint weight gain...

• Love 1

A lot of funeral/death notices use the phrase "in lieu of". I'm sure Megan read that somewhere and thought it sounded mature and fancy, so she decided to slip it in, even if she clearly has no idea what it means. 

Or how to spell it!  I think you hit the nail on the head - She probably did see it somewhere funeral-related and so she threw it in.  A little girl using a big girl phrase.  Although not at all cute because she's a grown woman.

(Yes, I give her credit for writing a note.  But it might have been at Jim's insistence.  She doesn't strike me as the type of person who does anything out of the goodness of her heart or out of a sense of what's appropriate.  Either way, I still think she's a stupid bitch.)

Edited by DebbieM4
  • Love 5