Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: Sex, Lies & Leeches

• Start Topic

Jim Edmonds proves one again he is incredibly ill-mannered.  I wonder how he feels when he watches the show.  He seems fairly critical of Meghan and I would think after watching her volunteer information about his ex and the Hayley kid.  Meghan was tossing out the details of Hayley's life and she had to be expecting the other ladies to comment on Hayley's lack of drive-because she was certainly making it sound as if the kid was aimless. 

I can see why Terry is so fond of him-takes the heat of him being the a-hole to the others. 

• Love 6
Vicki is upset at Meghan and storms away from Heather's luncheon. Meanwhile, Shannon visits a doctor to face her pent-up resentment, and Tamra throws a wild bash, where Meghan and her husband become targets of Vicki's wrath.

I feel like everyone saying that Vicki's reaction to Meghan's questioning of Brooks' cancer is so "over the top" is code for "something fishy is going on." They're alluding to something not being right, but they won't come out and say it. Meghan's "I'm just saying this because I care" spiel is so fake, but at least she's putting it out there, and the rest of them (Tamra, Heather) are making her take the fall.

• Love 8

So I just watched the first look and Meghan is not only evil, she's demented. To pretend she cares about Brooks, over and over, when she is constantly spreading and perpetuating the rumor that Brooks doesn't have cancer, is beyond phony and sick.  

That said, another thing that made my blood boil was Heather. She has heard Meghan make comments in full support of the rumor that he's faking cancer, yet she sticks up for her and helps her lie to Vicki about caring about him since Leanne (whom Meghan also doesn't/didn't give that much of a shit about, just used it for her storyline) is losing her battle with cancer because she had no more options, and Brooks does. Total bullshit.

Liar, Liar, pants on fire, Meghan, and shame on you, Heather.

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 10

I feel like everyone saying that Vicki's reaction to Meghan's questioning of Brooks' cancer is so "over the top" is code for "something fishy is going on." They're alluding to something not being right, but they won't come out and say it. Meghan's "I'm just saying this because I care" spiel is so fake, but at least she's putting it out there, and the rest of them (Tamra, Heather) are making her take the fall.

I agree with you.   I know this is supposed to be reality TV, but when the cameras zoom in and focus on their faces,  you can see them going for that "soap opera pause."  The only thing missing is the music.

I have no love for Meghan but I dislike Vicki so much that I'm glad she repeated the psychic's BS to Shannon.  I also think that Tamara started this ball rolling by tipping off the "psychic."

• Love 12
(edited)

Meghan was so incredibly desperate for a storyline she used cancer and her stepdaughter's dying mother's battle as a basis to go after Vicki.  What a steaming pile of dung.  All Meghan has managed to convince me of is that her "concern" over LeAnn was all for show.  Meghan has had nothing but contempt for Vicki, be her reasons right or wrong for her feelings toward Vicki, it is not even in the realm of possibilities that anyone would believe she had any concern for Brooks, other than to attempt to bust up his cancer  story.  I see Heather is up to her old tricks and her haywire "perception", excusing Meghan for calling a close friend a bitter old woman, is inexcusable. 

Why Tamra pursues this tired old sex tape story is beyond me.  It is not the least bit entertaining and I fail to see how this helps market her gym.  She should be doing something to get people to join the gym not to cause them to retch.  Eddie and Tamra throwing a sex party not even close to a good segue way from the cancer argument. .   

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 11

As always... shut up Megahn!

Leave it to Tamra to think promoting her lame gym with a YouTube "sextape" is a Good Thing. At this point, after that hearing a so-called psychic initiated this thing about Brooks made me lose interest.

• Love 8

Meghan's first major tangle with Vicki didn't go as well as she had planned. That's probably because she used such a lame pretext to initiate it (I know about cancer, my husband's ex-wife is dying of it, I really care about Brooks and desperately want him to follow the proper cancer treatment regimen, why won't you listen to me, of all places and times but at a low-key wives and their friends luncheon).

Of course, all this did was enrage Vicki (who, once provoked and on the path to rage, is hard to stop). And Meghan, much as I dislike her shit-stirring neophyte ways, was truly rattled by the intensity of Vicki's volcanic reaction. You could see her physically shaking as she tried to explain herself to Lizzie right after the confrontation.

Face it, kid, you don't care for or like Brooks in the least, don't even think he has cancer. Yet you chose to provoke the Dragon Lady in this way. Pretty weenie. 

Edited by Should Be Working
  • Love 7

Of course, all this did was enrage Vicki (who, once provoked and on the path to rage, is hard to stop). And Meghan, much as I dislike her shit-stirring neophyte ways, was truly rattled by the intensity of Vicki's volcanic reaction. You could see her physically shaking as she tried to explain herself to Lizzie right after the confrontation.

Oh Yeah- Meghan was really shaken up. Girl don't you know by now you can't tangle with the OG Vickster.
  • Love 3

At least Gretchen gave as good as she got without shaking in her boots. Still love the 80s bunco party fight between Gretchen and vicki. Plus, it was one of the few times tamra didn't stir the pot lol

Edited by JAYJAY1979
  • Love 12

Good thing I didn't eat before this ep cuz I'm really fuckin' grossed out.  Thanks a fuckin' lot, Satan Andy.  Ah, well, he's too busy now hangin' with Sarah Jessica & Anderson Cooper on Barry Diller's & Diane Von Furstenberg's yacht in Ibiza to care much if he's making all of us wanna vomit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3212973/Sarah-Jessica-Parker-50-puts-toned-physique-display-classic-black-swimsuit.html

So Donn got the boat?  Had to get that out on the show, eh, Vicks?

Why are you kissing up to asshole Meghan, Heather?

Close your shirt, Eddie -- please.  Between that, Terry in his outfit & the leeches, I wanna hurl after watching this ep.

• Love 10

I can NOT STOP laughing at Vicki's correction of Tamra's "pasture" to " Pastour" LOL! Was Tamra going to see Louis Pastour? LOL

Another Vicky gem:

"Put some clothes on & go to college." = BWAAH

Agree with Bronzedog ... David calling Shannon "dear"...although to me it sounds like someone addressing an elderly Aunt.

Who knew Michael would be the voice of sensibility these days ? Glad Walter the Pug is doing good

Other than that, it was all kinds of fuckedupness ... Leeches ? Really ? WTF?

Edited by jnymph
  • Love 19

Wow..Jim and Meghan are like a more amped up Gretchen and slade and david and Shannon all rolled into one. Eeek.

Meghan fake sobbing after Vicki's smackdown was kinda funny...and I thought the 'sex tape' was so tamra lol

Edited by JAYJAY1979
  • Love 5

Heather worries about bacteria from eating sushi off a nude woman but is ok with leeches sucking on her belly? Oh and having sex with Terry.

I think Jimmy and Meghan won't last much longer than one year yet alone five years. He's really a dick plus he has short man syndrome. He talks to her like he has no respect for her at all.

Two words I don't want to hear after this season: cancer and affair.

• Love 23

OMG!  Meghan's shoulders are twice as wide as her hips.  She looked like a linebacker from behind when her and Jimmy were leaving that party.  (And am I wrong for giggling with glee when Jimmy scolded her for putting him in the middle of her and Vicki's argument?  I was like, "Naa naa naa naa naa, take that Meghan!!!"  Okay, so I'm 5 years old.  LOL!

ETA -- Ahhh, Nexxie beat me to it!  LOL!

Edited by swankie
  • Love 18

^^^^ (oops, too slow!! Jaybird2, that was meant for you!) For serious!!! Neither Terry nor Heather knew leeches had anti-coagulant properties? How did they think that whole leeching thing worked?

Good to see Tamra keeping it klassy, as always.

Shannon and David - please show. Please stop with this.

Meghan is a particular kind of crazy, but I love anyone who doesn't back down in the face of Vicki's screeching.

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 8

Oh man, I may not like Meghan, but the way asshole Jimmy spoke to her was absolutely vile!!!  He really is a misogynist pig.

I know. He was much more patient and kind to Vicki' s and Shannon' s faces than he was to Meghan. I'd be calling him a d!ck too if I were her.

• Love 17

Wow..Jim and Meghan are like a more amped up Gretchen and slade and david and Shannon all rolled into one. Eeek.

Well, the diff to me is a big one.  I find Shannon's & David's direct & indirect attacks on each other kinda fascinating.  Actually, I'm usually too busy being fascinated with their amazing/incredible house.  And Gretch & Slade?  OK, Slade was always a vile pig, but Gretch gave me some giggles & chuckles with her hair & clothes & non-stop bullshit.  But Meghan & asshole Jimmy?  Ugh, they are such reprehensible people.  

It's interesting for me to watch asshole Jimmy & how calm he is in explaining his asshole point of view -- whether to Vicks or to Meghan.  Er, asshole Jimmy reaches a level of asshole-ness (is this a word?) I have not seen from anyone on any Housewives show or any Bravo show -- or ANY reality show I've ever seen.  Congrats on achieving that status, asshole Jimmy.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 6

Jim is so over Meghan.  He's just biding his time.  He has the best of both worlds.  Lots of time away from Meghan, and babysitter for his daughter in SoCal.  When it's no longer convenient, he'll move on to wife #4.    I'm glad Vicki let them both have it. 

Did anyone catch how asshole Jimmy was eating a ton of sushi off Naked Sushi Girl?  Maybe she'll be wife number 4?  So next season -- buh-bye, Meghan and hello, Naked Sushi Girl!

• Love 19

OMG!  Meghan's shoulders are twice as wide as her hips.  She looked like a linebacker from behind when her and Jimmy were leaving that party.  (And am I wrong for giggling with glee when Jimmy scolded her for putting him in the middle of her and Vicki's argument.  I was like, "Naa naa naa naa naa, take that Meghan!!!"  Okay, so I'm 5 years old.  LOL!

ETA -- Ahhh, Nexxie beat me to it!  LOL!

Don't ever put me in that situation again!

What did she expect? I knew right away he'd be mad, he obviously hates that catty women shit.

• Love 11

So Heather is basically Countess Bathory bathing in the blood of virgins. No wonder she was repelled by Christian Alexis . . . It was unreal to watch Vicki put her hands on Jim while talking shit about his wife and strike Terry repeatedly. Some day, she's going to pull that cutesiness with the wrong person and/or not have a finger when she pulls back her hand after wagging it in someone's face. "He's not continuing chemo! And that's private!!! And I'm not going to talk about it!" Even though I'm, you know, talking about it on camera this very instant. "Meghan talking about Brooks's health is like me accusing Meghan of having an affair; it's none of my business!" Even though I'm going to proceed to disparage the Edmonds' marital dynamic right in front of this camera crew. After a brief, season-or-two-long hiatus in which Heather and Tamra managed to somehow be even more offensive than her, Vicki reveals her true colors and that she if Despicable Double Standards: the Original Recipe. This evening's broadcast just confirmed for me that her benevolence toward and friendship with Alexis and Shannon were all about alliances, power struggles, and her patient determination to exact revenge on Tamra. It's really quite mind-blowing that Meghan, for all of her bullshit prevaricating about her gold-hearted and altruistic intentions, isn't even close to being the most heinous cast member on this program . . . Shannon is competing with Vicks for most disingenuous personality right now with her scolding of Meghan when she, Shannon, mightily contributed to ensuring that this conflict made it to air as a narrative centerpiece with her game of runtelldat. The psychological abuse she is perpetrating on her kids right now by sticking it to David every week on national tv is unconscionable.

• Love 19

Michael totally acts like he'd rather be somewhere else when he's around Vicki! Their scene together was so awkward.

Tamara sure keeps a lot of secrets from Eddie. I think telling him she's going to get pasteurized (so funny!) is kind of important. Will the dildos be included in the pasteurization ceremony?

I'm so over this Vicki-Megan feud. And Jim...Edmonds is totally over Meghan. They all need to STFU.

• Love 11