Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Rinna: These are the Lips of her Life

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, suomi said:

Beyond the age difference which doesn't skew in her favor, Amelia doesn't come off as being the least bit savvy.

She is much younger than her chronological age, in terms of her ability to digest information and make decisions. She's at the "all hat, no cattle" stage. 

Most of us have made silly dating mistakes. Good news is that we didn't play it all out in the media. Being part of a reality TV family and being used to create attention for our parents/extended family is a sad situation for a young person. What a shame.

• Love 10
On 1/29/2021 at 3:51 PM, RealHousewife said:

Ugh I try not to judge age gaps, but I am still grossed out by this pairing. I am not someone who only dates men within a couple years of my own age, but certain age gaps are just too much imo. A 35-year-old dating a 25-year-old may not always be ideal, but it's not super yucky to me either. 

Amelia's still a teenager. Her brain's not fully formed. Scott is a father of three who is approaching 40. If he were one year older, he'd be literally exactly twice her age.

Not sure Scott’s brain is fully formed either - but, now that we know Kourtney has a new beau (long-time friend and neighbor Travis Barker), the reappearance of Pervy Scott makes more sense.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, nexxie said:

Not sure Scott’s brain is fully formed either - but, now that we know Kourtney has a new beau (long-time friend and neighbor Travis Barker), the reappearance of Pervy Scott makes more sense.

Lol @ Scott's brain not being fully formed either. Didn't Shanna Moakler freak out years ago about Kim wanting Travis or something? I remember everyone being like, uh Travis isn't exactly Kim's type. haha I think he did say years later than he had a crush on Kim. I'm surprised he's now with Kourtney, but I suppose there is a resemblance. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

Lol @ Scott's brain not being fully formed either. Didn't Shanna Moakler freak out years ago about Kim wanting Travis or something? I remember everyone being like, uh Travis isn't exactly Kim's type. haha I think he did say years later than he had a crush on Kim. I'm surprised he's now with Kourtney, but I suppose there is a resemblance. 

I hope, for Kourtney’s sake, that Travis likes her for herself - it’s good that they’ve been friends for a long time and really know each other. After all the drama with Scott, it would be nice for her to have someone she can trust and count on.

• Love 8
On 4/15/2021 at 3:52 PM, Normades said:

I'm sure Rinna loves the Scott/Amelia storyline.  Also, isn't it interesting that once the Kardashians got cancelled, Scott hooked up with someone on another reality show?

I loved Kyle's "he's too damn old!" lol The Scott and Amelia relationship makes zero sense to me. She has her choice of young men around her age without Scott's baggage, and he has his choice of beautiful women around his age all over LA. Maybe both of them enjoy the attention they get being with each other.

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Maybe Harry wilk kick Pervy Scott’s ass.

https://okmagazine.com/p/harry-hamlin-lisa-rinna-scott-disick-amelia-worry-ruin-life/

From the article:

Ever since the May-December couple hooked up last October, "Harry and Lisa have been sitting back and hoping that Amelia would come to her senses. But it's clear she's in way too deep now, and that they need to make their feelings known," the source adds. "The worry is that Amelia will be pregnant before she knows it, so Harry and Lisa are ready to take the bull by the horns before Scott ruins their daughter's life!"

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 4/19/2021 at 5:42 PM, RealHousewife said:

I loved Kyle's "he's too damn old!" lol The Scott and Amelia relationship makes zero sense to me. She has her choice of young men around her age without Scott's baggage, and he has his choice of beautiful women around his age all over LA. Maybe both of them enjoy the attention they get being with each other.

I haven't cared much for Kyle over the years - mostly because of how she treats Kim. It's either her old age or mine, but she's growing on me.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 5/5/2021 at 9:45 AM, nexxie said:

"The worry is that Amelia will be pregnant before she knows it, so Harry and Lisa are ready to take the bull by the horns before Scott ruins their daughter's life!"

Meh, I don't care anything about Lisa or her spawn.  Amelia gets pregnant?  Who cares?

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
On 5/8/2021 at 10:34 PM, Jextella said:

I haven't cared much for Kyle over the years - mostly because of how she treats Kim. It's either her old age or mine, but she's growing on me.

Try I as may not to, I can't help but like Kyle...

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, IslandGirl said:

Try I as may not to, I can't help but like Kyle...

I get it. Sometimes I can't stand her, sometimes she's been a favorite. She has a side that's jealous and mean. But when it's nice Kyle, she's one of the most likable housewives. She's charismatic and has a lot of endearing qualities-not all about money, very nurturing mother, down to earth despite all she has. She's more relatable than a lot of the others.

Back to topic, I can't believe Scott and Amelia are still together. Yuck. She's scarcely more than a kid, so I'm not judging her. But I'm absolutely judging Scott and everyone else who thinks this relationship is a good idea. I'm curious what Rinna will say on RH. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I'm watching the marathon of RHOBH Season 9 (LVP takedown season) - they are all in France, and Rinna is announcing how proud she is that Amelia is going to NY, going to school to study nutrition, wellness and psychology.  

Guess that didn't pan out - Scott Disick is a better option?  

Does anyone know if Amelia has her eating disorder under control?  I have a feeling that this romance with Disick is yet another way for Amelia to rebel.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

Does anyone know if Amelia has her eating disorder under control?  I have a feeling that this romance with Disick is yet another way for Amelia to rebel.  

She’s very thin these days - recent pic:

43088621-9591109-Wow_factor_Amelia_turne

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1

I hope she's okay. I still had hips and a waist when I was anorexic because of my body shape. That was actually another thing I beat myself up about. I couldn't diet away the curves no matter how little I got. I was around 90 lbs and size 0s were even big on me. 

(edited)

Rinna and Harry sure have a situation. Teenage Amelia is in love with Scott, “sources” are claiming Scott is still in love with Kourtney (who attended his birthday party this week) - and he just can’t keep his hands out of the kid’s pants. Surprised Harry - or Rinna herself - hasn’t kicked this guy’s ass!

https://pagesix.com/2021/05/26/amelia-hamlin-posts-38th-birthday-tribute-to-scott-disick/

https://www.eonline.com/news/1273946/why-kourtney-kardashian-kept-her-distance-from-amelia-hamlin-at-scott-disicks-birthday-party

amelia-scott.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

I'm curious if Lisa has been cut loose from QVC. She has 2 pages online of clothing but probably 95% have been reduced and many by 50-70%. I don't watch much QVC and almost never their "fashion" shows but Lisa was making a killing hawking her clothing line there. 

• Useful 3
8 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I'm curious if Lisa has been cut loose from QVC. She has 2 pages online of clothing but probably 95% have been reduced and many by 50-70%. I don't watch much QVC and almost never their "fashion" shows but Lisa was making a killing hawking her clothing line there. 

Very interesting, QVC seems to have dumped her clothing into the bargain bins along with "as is returns".

If you put Lisa Rinna clothing into a search engine it is now coming back to ThreadUp and WalMart.

I hope everyone is over this twatwaffles cheap clothing and won't pay one thin dime for anything with her "name" on it! Bye girl! put your adult diapers on as you are sure to start crapping your pants daily! (Lisa to Harry: I just don't understand this , don't people know that I own it and keep,it real?)

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I guess that's why she's going into the lip liner business. Can't wait to see her stick those huge lips out and say you too can have lips like these if you buy this liner. Good luck with that sales pitch.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)

Couldn't happen to a more deserving person.  That whole karma train is rolling down the tracks headed straight for Rinna. 

Hit her in the wallet. Perfection!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I guess that's why she's going into the lip liner business. Can't wait to see her stick those huge lips out and say you too can have lips like these if you buy this liner. Good luck with that sales pitch.

Hey Ladies!, you too can have lips like a colorful Mandrills ass!

• LOL 15
6 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Couldn't happen to a more deserving person.  That whole karma train is rolling down the tracks headed straight for Rinna. 

Choo, choo and then into the unfinished bridge gulch!

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

Lisa to Harry: What do I do? I have pimped our girls out as far as I can, and as close as Amelia is to K adjacent people no one cares!

Harry to Lisa: Well I'm off to sleep in a "tent" far from you and your bullshit. I made a pie for you that I know you won't eat, good luck!

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

I think it's strange for these females who've had their lips done to sell lip products. That goes for both Rinna and Kylie Jenner. Kylie's became a huge hit though. Self-made billionaire! lol To me it's like having breast implants but being the spokesperson for a push-up bra. 

Someone who uses lip liner for fuller lips is Pamela Anderson. Women could actually use lip liner to achieve her look. It would require a little more than that to get Rinna lips, should you want them. 

• Love 9
(edited)
On 3/4/2021 at 7:16 AM, nexxie said:

Amelia aced Rinna’s thirst lessons - but her “dream man” looks to be on the edge of another breakdown in recent pics.
amelia-hamlin-scottt-disick.pnghttps://pagesix.com/2021/03/01/amelia-hamlin-frees-the-nipple-in-sheer-top-at-dinner-with-scott-disick/

Amelia's most recent boob job has her nipples jacked up to Jesus! She stares at dick-ick adoringly while he gives his best miserable middle-aged party boy scowl. How romantic. 

Edited by J80134
  • LOL 9

Ronald Richards, one of the attorneys working on Erika Jayne’s bankruptcy case, has been tweeting about Lisa Rinna today. Apparently they’re looking into her as well for some reason (she and Erika have the same business manager) and he had said Rinna owes just under 3.5 million on her house. It’s been rumored that Erika may have invested in Lisa Rinna’s Beauty brand and that’s why Rinna is being investigated but that’s pure speculation as far as I can tell.

Frankly, this lawyer seems unprofessional and petty getting involved in housewives feuds but since it’s Erika and Rinna he’s targeting I don’t care too much. I wouldn’t hire him though.

• Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 7/19/2021 at 4:59 PM, glowbug said:

Ronald Richards, one of the attorneys working on Erika Jayne’s bankruptcy case, has been tweeting about Lisa Rinna today. Apparently they’re looking into her as well for some reason (she and Erika have the same business manager) and he had said Rinna owes just under 3.5 million on her house. It’s been rumored that Erika may have invested in Lisa Rinna’s Beauty brand and that’s why Rinna is being investigated but that’s pure speculation as far as I can tell.

Frankly, this lawyer seems unprofessional and petty getting involved in housewives feuds but since it’s Erika and Rinna he’s targeting I don’t care too much. I wouldn’t hire him though.

Yes, this is my feeling, too, which is why I would take these claims with a large grain of salt. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 7/19/2021 at 4:59 PM, glowbug said:

I mean you lay with dogs you get fleas

• Love 4
(edited)

I've suspected a wig since I returned to the franchise during the pandemic.  There are brief scenes where her coiffure looks off.

Her hair may be thinning due to age. One of the consequences of not getting enough nutrition over decades is thinning hair and nails and also brittle bones. A Baggie of supplements doesn't overcome starving oneself.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

I have to say I feel a tiny bit of concern for Amelia. She's already fragile and vulnerable with her mental health. I don't see a "happily ever after" ending for her and Scott DICK-Sick. The expressions on their faces say it all. I think he's just having some fun with his "flavor of the month," but the *cough* relationship means much more to her.

It makes me sad that women like Rinna, Yolanda and Chris Jenner didn't have higher aspirations for their daughters. I see some hope for Gigi, but the rest ... not so much.

• Love 13

Lisa is losing it on WWHL. She is yanking her oversized sun glasses on and off and appears very defensive. Basically she said that  believes Erika knew nothing about Tom's shenanigans. And she said she learned from her behavior with Denise last year and she won't give Erika the same treatment. Ok. But I dont think Andy is buying it one bit. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 4