Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Rinna: These are the Lips of her Life

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Jel said:

Patricia, the Muskoka whore.

"You've met, Patricia, right? She's the  Muskoka whore. "

"Ohh right, the Muskoka whore, yes, Patricia was it? Yes, I've heard of you. How's the whoring going this summer?"

😐

Something about the "Patricia is a Muskoka whore" that sounds like an anachronism. Who talks like that in 2020? 

I rate this one: side eye

LMAO! Patricia the Muskoka whore is a Canada legend...nearly as well known and renouned as thier maple syrup and mounties.

• LOL 15
9 hours ago, suomi said:

^^^ I wish I had 50 cents for every time I heard this in my grandmother's living room and then later in my living room:

Yes! This and All My Children and the Young and Restless was on thanks to my Mom.

Edited by shoetingstar
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

My sister and I thought it was "This is a dumb carrot and these are the days of our lives"

Reminds me when someone thought that classic song Take Care of Business was saying "Baking Carrot Biscuits". It was board about Misunderstood Lyrics lol. (Tiny Dancer aka Holding Me Closer Tony Danza)

sorry I'm so off-topic! Uh yeah Rinna...uhHer Melrose Place run was good. *whistles*

• LOL 13
17 hours ago, suomi said:

^^^ I wish I had 50 cents for every time I heard this in my grandmother's living room and then later in my living room:

LOL I had a soft spot for Rinna because I adore Days and knew her as Billie as a child. 

No more soft spot. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Add me to the list of people who think Lips is Lisa. 

I wouldn't be surprised. She is reading the room for once in her life and this stupid show is her back up plan to remain 'relevant.' 

#FireLisaRinna has become a thing. 

Masked Singer should be retitled "Has Beens Singer", and the theme song should be "Don't you forget about me."

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I wouldn't be surprised. She is reading the room for once in her life and this stupid show is her back up plan to remain 'relevant.' 

#FireLisaRinna has become a thing. 

Masked Singer should be retitled "Has Beens Singer", and the theme song should be "Don't you forget about me."

Someone said in another thread that Lisa and the rest are all coming back next season. I'm disappointed. I definitely won't be watching. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I heard on a podcast that Erika has been offered “friend” role next season and is not interested. I haven’t heard anything about Lisa. I hope they both leave but will believe it when I see an announcement. 

• Love 9
9 hours ago, nightmeri said:

Apparently Lisa’s younger daughter is dating Scott Disick. It’s too little too late as the romance can’t be showcased on KUWTK but Rinna will find a way to monetize it

I wouldn't doubt that Rinna would suggest that Amelia have a child with him. That would make her a grandma to a Kardashian Kousin.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I read on Instagram (don't know how accurate this is) that Rinna is filming and apparently Kathy is coming for her. Please let this be true!!

Again Kyle finds someone to do her dirty work for her. 

If they are filming now, I think she might have a tidbit. (As I think this union could be for publicity purposes only.) Her youngest daughter Amelia is dating Scott Disick. It works for Rinna and the Kardashian family. 

• Love 3
17 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I read on Instagram (don't know how accurate this is) that Rinna is filming and apparently Kathy is coming for her. Please let this be true!!

Just posted something in the media thread about this. 

• Useful 1
On 11/10/2020 at 2:01 PM, MaggieG said:

I'm actually excited to see Kathy Hilton on the show. The relationship between the 3 sisters still interests me.

Based on what I've read in the media, Kathy and Kim get along and both have issues with Kyle.  Since Kyle and Rinna are friends and Rinna has been less than kind to Kim, I wouldn't be surprised if Kathy goes after Rinna.  

I don't mind Rinna for a few reasons, but I'd love to see Kathy take her down a notch or two.

Edited by Jextella
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/13258789/lisa-rinna-worried-scott-disick-daughter-amelia-teen-baggage/

From the article:

A source close to the family exclusively told The Sun that Lisa, 57, is “worried” for her youngest daughter due to Scott’s previous “baggage.”

“Lisa isn’t going to acknowledge this publicly for now because she’s still trying to wrap her head around it and thinks this is a phase. 

“But when she does speak about it she’ll keep her cool but really, she’s worried,” the insider claimed. 

The informant continued: “That’s her youngest kid. 

“She really does like Scott but both her and Harry don’t want someone that age with so much baggage to be with their baby girl, especially given Amelia’s own mental health issues.” 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

“She really does like Scott but both her and Harry don’t want someone that age with so much baggage to be with their baby girl

Knowing her penchant for the "any press is good press" PR mindset, I have a bit of trouble swallowing this^.  I don't follow the Kardashian/Kardashian adjacent entourage, but it seems to me that he has primarily had 2 lengthy (by left coast standards) relationships in the past what, 10 years?  That's not awful.  Cocaine/substance abuse issues are serious issues true enough, but I would think that a parent "concerned about his baggage", would also have first been concerned about a daughter with an eating disorder entering (being encouraged into) the modeling industry.  

That's just me.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Useful 2
  • Love 11
21 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Scott’s previous “baggage.”

What a considerate way to label his children by Kourtney. She’s probably afraid that any income that he might be capable of making would go to his children rather than taking care of her daughter. That his children will always come first. I never expected this fling to last. I hope her daughter doesn’t get pregnant to “lock it down”. 

• Love 9
Spoiler

Can't remove the box. I know legally she's of age, and people always pop up to say it's worked for them or their parents, but it can't be stressed enough the difference emotionally between your late teens and your mid/ late 30s. Forget the "baggage" of other children, forget the sunstance abuse problems, it's the age gap.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 7

Rinna glommed on to A-lister Harry, despite the “baggage” of a child and an ugly situation with his girlfriend - she saw her opportunity and took it. These days you don’t have to be an A-lister to have the cameras follow you around - Scott is covered everywhere he goes. Not long ago, Rinna was proud to have written a book about the tools of her trade skills an ambitious young woman might find helpful - she’s probably more concerned that she wasn’t the one who nabbed a thirty-seven-year-old camera-magnet.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:
  Reveal spoiler

Can't remove the blx. I know legally she's of age, and people always pop up to say it's worked for them or their parents, but it can't be stressed enough the difference emotionally between your late teens and your mid/ late 30s. Forget the "baggage" of other children, forget the sunstance abuse problems, it's the age gap.

I agree that the age gap is the biggest problem here, but I cannot imagine Amelia dating a more age-appropriate guy.  She strikes me as the type of young woman who will date older because money.  She is not going to date some just starting out 24 year old who cannot afford to take her out on expensive dinners and buy her expensive gifts, etc.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, itsadryheat said:

" . . . kick off Rinna Beauty with its first product: the Icon Lip Kit."

"I'm the lip pioneer," said Rinna"

Look out Kylie, the lip pioneer is breathing down your neck 😂

https://www.papermag.com/lisa-rinna-lip-kit-2649086786.html?rebelltitem=12#rebelltitem12

Lipstick, I have worn it 3 times in the last 10 months.

I don’t go out much because of COVID and being high risk. I went out today and couldn’t remember my putting on makeup routine 😅😅😅

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Lipstick, I have worn it 3 times in the last 10 months.

I don’t go out much because of COVID and being high risk. I went out today and couldn’t remember my putting on makeup routine 😅😅😅

LOL. It's not like lips are a priority at this time. I haven't seen anyone's lips (besides my husband's) in a very long time. Lipstick and bras are things that I haven't seen any use for.

Now pajamas and leggings, I'll buy the shit out of those.

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
On 1/25/2021 at 6:30 AM, Happy Camper said:

LOL. It's not like lips are a priority at this time. I haven't seen anyone's lips (besides my husband's) in a very long time. Lipstick and bras are things that I haven't seen any use for.

It really is a weird move right now. Why would you push something that has to be covered up when you’re around people?

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
On 1/25/2021 at 8:30 AM, Happy Camper said:

I'm also buying extra PJs! If I'm going to be kicking it around the house more, I want more nice loungewear. I'm the weirdo who often wears lipstick anyway though. It helps make me feel normal. 

• Love 4
On 12/1/2020 at 1:47 AM, ShawnaLanne said:

it can't be stressed enough the difference emotionally between your late teens and your mid/ late 30s. Forget the "baggage" of other children, forget the sunstance abuse problems, it's the age gap.

Agreed.

They both have big birthdays coming up in a couple of years.

Hers is 21.  His is 40.

There are so many crucial steps she's going to miss in this teenage+middle-age "relationship". 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, film noire said:

Agreed.

Hers is 21.  His is 40.

There are so many crucial steps she's going to miss in this teenage+middle-age "relationship". 

His next girlfriend will be taking him to The Prom.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, film noire said:

Agreed.

Hers is 21.  His is 40.

Ugh I try not to judge age gaps, but I am still grossed out by this pairing. I am not someone who only dates men within a couple years of my own age, but certain age gaps are just too much imo. A 35-year-old dating a 25-year-old may not always be ideal, but it's not super yucky to me either. 

Amelia's still a teenager. Her brain's not fully formed. Scott is a father of three who is approaching 40. If he were one year older, he'd be literally exactly twice her age.

• Love 8

Beyond the age difference which doesn't skew in her favor, Amelia doesn't come off as being the least bit savvy.

She is much younger than her chronological age, in terms of her ability to digest information and make decisions. She's at the "all hat, no cattle" stage. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8