Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Rinna: These are the Lips of her Life

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

She actually isn’t a terrible actress when she is on other shows. But I hate her here. Beyond Salem is poking so much at RHs. It’s hilarious. 

It is! The bit I saw, despite the fact it mocks Housewives, I forget how awful Rinna is and love her again. She does have a great talent for entertaining imo. 

• Love 4

Last night on WWHL, the had a segment for Yom Kippur called At-OWN-ment. 

When questioned about Denise, Rinna actually took some ownership, and said she'd been cruel to Denise. 

And that's the first and last nice thing I'll ever say about Rinna. I feel dirty just posting this. 😁

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

When questioned about Denise, Rinna actually took some ownership, and said she'd been cruel to Denise. 

Saw that too. Unfortunately, I don't believe her...and believe she only said that because of all the backlash on social media.

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
On 9/17/2021 at 2:08 AM, MsTree said:

Saw that too. Unfortunately, I don't believe her...and believe she only said that because of all the backlash on social media.

Definitely. The gross Rinna is only sorry she is being called out. She really needs to be fired. Her repulsive brats aren’t going to bring anything to the show. The uglier brat couldn’t even keep Scott Disick interested. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, politichick said:

Trashy, trashy, trashy girl.

Ewwwww...what is wrong with her face?  Her eyebrows look weird, her whole face looks weird.  Maybe a bad picture angle and lighting, but the "outfit" (this does not qualify as a dress) is skanky.  Rinna must be so proud.  Really.  I can just hear her with her trademark "laugh" saying, you go Amelia Gray, show off those family jewels!  No shame in your game, baby. 

Ugh.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Yep. 

*My* mom would have asked me what the heck I was thinking, and told me "Everyone has nipples, no one needs to see yours!" 😂 (But then, I was young long before the free the nipple movement 🤷‍♀️)

I don't think most of us have moms like Lisa Rinna.

rinna-painkiller-dance-boat-rhobh.gif?fi

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
On 9/20/2021 at 11:29 AM, Shannah Banana said:

Ewwwww...what is wrong with her face?  Her eyebrows look weird, her whole face looks weird.  Maybe a bad picture angle and lighting, but the "outfit" (this does not qualify as a dress) is skanky.  Rinna must be so proud.  Really.  I can just hear her with her trademark "laugh" saying, you go Amelia Gray, show off those family jewels!  No shame in your game, baby. 

Ugh.

HA! That sounds just like her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Surrealist said:

How nice of Rinna to throw Eden under a row of buses.

Talking about the Kim comment, that Rinna conveniently couldn’t remember? Rinna’s reaction to Kyle was such bullshit. Seriously, did she not think that would get back to one of the Richards sisters? And of course, also conveniently, she had a fall guy all ready set up to take the heat.

I never cared for Eden, the way she always seemed to be on high alert for “signs of addiction” was rude, nosy, and annoying. She thought she was an expert — the woman had a lot of issues to work out concerning her sister’s OF. When both Kim and Kyle told her to MYOB, that should have been enough. But she kept on poking.

Her going off on Rinna seemed like a kid’s tantrum. Glad she failed her audition for a diamond. 

EDIT: OF COURSE she knew it would get back to Kyle and/or Kim!  I need to break myself of the tendency to apply innocent intentions to what these women do, LOL.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Love 5
On 9/20/2021 at 10:08 AM, politichick said:

So Nips is at it again.

On 9/20/2021 at 10:06 PM, Surrealist said:

WTF happened to her brows?!

See what happened was, she got done changing the oil in the car in Rinna’s garage and didn’t have time to shower before the party.  She searched through Rinna’s garage dresses but forewent wearing any of those and decided to wear the fireplace screen instead.

*Allegedly. 

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
  • LOL 12
2 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

So Nips is at it again.

See what happened was, she got done changing the oil in the car in Rinna’s garage and didn’t have time to shower before the party.  She searched through Rinna’s garage dresses but forewent wearing any of those and decided to wear the fireplace screen instead.

*Allegedly. 

They bleached her eyebrows for a runway show. I never thought her or her sister were Model types and I am not sure how they were signed up..

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Nicmar said:

They bleached her eyebrows for a runway show. I never thought her or her sister were Model types and I am not sure how they were signed up..

Looks like there is eyeshadow on and above the brows.

That, or Pennzoil. 🤔

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
  • LOL 9
On 9/20/2021 at 8:08 AM, politichick said:

I'm not going to call her trashy for wearing that dress.  It's the style with a lot of young women right now and I'm not up for calling any other lady trash for anything they might want to wear.  

Her eyebrows though?  What was the make artist thinking with that look?  

• Love 2

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2021/09/23/lisa-rinna-claps-back-after-sutton-stracke-claims-she-paid-10k-for-lisa-and-harry-to-attend-elton-johns-gala-and-never-got-a-thank-you/

Lisa Is being endlessly criticized for this, including the great majority of comments on her own Instagram page, where she posted this snotty response. I am afraid for Sutton next season. Lisa is going to have it in for her, the same way she went after Vanderpump. Lisa hates to be embarrassed publicly.

• Love 15
31 minutes ago, Mar said:

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2021/09/23/lisa-rinna-claps-back-after-sutton-stracke-claims-she-paid-10k-for-lisa-and-harry-to-attend-elton-johns-gala-and-never-got-a-thank-you/

Lisa Is being endlessly criticized for this, including the great majority of comments on her own Instagram page, where she posted this snotty response. I am afraid for Sutton next season. Lisa is going to have it in for her, the same way she went after Vanderpump. Lisa hates to be embarrassed publicly.

If they were gusts of Elton John, why did they sit at Sutton's table? 

I think so too. Plus, the fans like Sutton for the most part. We've seen how Rinna treats other fan favorites (Vanderpump, Denise, Garcelle). 

• Love 10
58 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

If they were gusts of Elton John, why did they sit at Sutton's table? 

I think so too. Plus, the fans like Sutton for the most part. We've seen how Rinna treats other fan favorites (Vanderpump, Denise, Garcelle). 

This is what I wonder.  Where would they have sat if not with Sutton?

I see both sides — Sutton bought a table — but where was Lisa going to sit, if not for this invitation by Sutton?  And a thank you was definitely in order! 

Lisa attempting a Mylie Cyrus moment with the tongue sticking out. 😩

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, hatchetgirl said:

I'm not going to call her trashy for wearing that dress.  It's the style with a lot of young women right now and I'm not up for calling any other lady trash for anything they might want to wear.  

Her eyebrows though?  What was the make artist thinking with that look?  

Looks like false eyelashes stuck on in the wrong place

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 9/24/2021 at 3:42 PM, Surrealist said:

I might be blanking out, but did Lisa ever explain why she refers to her husband by his full name? We all know who she's married to.

That said I think they're one of the most genuinely in love couples on this show.

I think it’s maybe because she likes the way the alliteration sounds -  “Harry Hamlin.” Other than that, I dunno. How many Harry Hamlins can there be?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I think it’s maybe because she likes the way the alliteration sounds -  “Harry Hamlin.” Other than that, I dunno. How many Harry Hamlins can there be?

All I know now is that I need Harry Hamlin as my personal chef.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Perhaps the alliteration was Rinna’s cutsie excuse - but I have a feeling it was originally a marketing tool, reminding people that she had married an A-lister (at the time).

• Love 10

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/are-lisa-rinna-sutton-stracke-friends-after-elton-john-gala-drama

It’s a toss-up as to where this should go — I didn’t see it in Sutton’s topic. But I think it speaks more to/about Rinna.

Rinna gets all bent out of shape with Garcelle about Harry’s sauce, but then offers no thanks to Sutton for paying for a table that had to have been tres expensive. (Harry’s sauce vs. table at Elton John’s gala…I know, equal in value.) But that’s not the point Sutton was trying to make, and of course Rinna took it personally. 

Sutton will never win with this crowd, which is why I hope she walks away. My fear is Rinna and the rest of them will make Crystal a true Mini Me next year, and Sutton and Garcelle will never stand a chance.

• Love 6
22 hours ago, Surrealist said:

All I know now is that I need Harry Hamlin as my personal chef.

If his stuff is as good as everybody claims, maybe he should look into a side gig of marketing all of it. He seems to be very at home in the kitchen, as well as enjoying it.

• Love 4

Sutton brought up the Elton John Gala on WWHL.  She said that she in fact, bought a table at $10,000 per ticket and that Lisa Rinna + Harry Hamlin sat at her table, but they never thanked Sutton.  

It came up that Lisa may not have known who actually purchased the tickets, that maybe she thought she was brought there by production, or by Elton John himself, etc.  Sutton acquiesced that in that case, she gets that Lisa wouldn't have known to thank her.

I don't know about y'all, but if I was invited to a $10,000 per seat event, I'd want to know who invited me and who paid for it so that I could properly thank them.  If she didn't know that Sutton paid for the tickets, she should have asked, and thanked properly.

I'm sure we'll hear more about it!

Edited by Starlight925
  • Love 13
12 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Rinna's being sued for posting paparazzi pictures of herself.

https://www.latimes.com/business/story/2021-10-05/lisa-rinna-paparazzi-lawsuit

And of course she's fighting it, because Lips can never be wrong.

Honestly, I can understand the thought process of being annoyed at being prevented from posting a pic of yourself, but doesn't she have enough obnoxious selfies to fill up her IG page?

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Love 4

I have to be team Rinna here. I get that dealing with paparazzi comes with the territory of fame, but I still find it obnoxious to take someone's picture without their consent. For them to then sue celebs for posting pictures of themselves is really something imo. Rinna's always been really nice to the paparazzi too. She cracked me up with how happy she was to see them at Denise's wedding. lol She made sure to smile and wave. 

• Love 5