Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Rinna: These are the Lips of her Life

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Lisa is losing it on WWHL. She is yanking her oversized sun glasses on and off and appears very defensive. Basically she said that  believes Erika knew nothing about Tom's shenanigans. And she said she learned from her behavior with Denise last year and she won't give Erika the same treatment. Ok. But I dont think Andy is buying it one bit. 

Too bad Andy didnt follow up with a question related to her "own it" statement directed  to Garcelle. I guess her re-birth only benefitted Erika...

• Love 15
4 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Lisa is losing it on WWHL. She is yanking her oversized sun glasses on and off and appears very defensive. Basically she said that  believes Erika knew nothing about Tom's shenanigans. And she said she learned from her behavior with Denise last year and she won't give Erika the same treatment. Ok. But I dont think Andy is buying it one bit. 

Saw that, and as I mentioned in another thread, Rinna is so full of shit. How many years has she been telling the ladies to "own it"...and only NOW, because she's so far up Erika's ass she can't see straight...only now she has this great epiphany re: her behavior?!? Not only is she a hypocrit, she's a fucking liar, among other things.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

What did you say?

LOL i don't even remember i hadn't posted about her in a while .. but I went on last night and poof she didn't come up at all for me ... I was like wait a min and my friend was like yea that happens when they block you... I guess i should "own it"

• LOL 13

I am watching a Lifetime movie from 2000 with Lisa R in it. I know it was 20 years ago and she was very thin back then, but not as thin as she is now and looked looked 1000 times better. Her lips weren’t as ridiculous either. And that is most definitely a wig, as it was 20 years ago! 

• Useful 3
8 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Was that the movie where she was having an affair with the husband of her swimming coach?

Yes! I am having a hard time believing this character is the same loud, brash asshole that she is. 

• Love 3
14 hours ago, JD5166 said:

I am watching a Lifetime movie from 2000 with Lisa R in it. I know it was 20 years ago and she was very thin back then, but not as thin as she is now and looked looked 1000 times better. Her lips weren’t as ridiculous either. And that is most definitely a wig, as it was 20 years ago! 

I haven't seen that, but I grew up watching Rinna. It's why I used to have a soft spot for her. I remember thinking she was really pretty when I was a kid. She stood out a lot on Days because she was a darker brunette in a sea of blondes. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVJBiDWU4snJEwjEqg023

Eileen is next to her here. She's the good one! 

DVyCTw8UMAAX9ua.jpg

lisa-rinna1.jpg?w=1200&h=627&crop=1

6d1fc8a289154098cc3e5827a1889235.jpg

Harry looks so handsome here! And a baby Delilah Belle, super cute. 

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season- 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

I think Sutton is concerned that they will all be subpoenaed.   I think this is a legitimate concern, along with the roasting one might get on social media for being friends with a person who steals from the vulnerable just to spend it on frivolous makeup and hair.

Edited by tranquilidade
typo
  • Useful 2
  • Love 14

She stood out a lot on Days because she was a darker brunette in a sea of blondes. 

And she had lips without them being overinflated as they are now. They were thick but still somewhat more natural. She was quite the cutie back in the day.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Hiyo said:

And she had lips without them being overinflated as they are now. They were thick but still somewhat more natural. She was quite the cutie back in the day.

She was drop dead gorgeous before ruining her looks with plastic surgery. Lala Kent is doing the same...

• Love 13
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

Hey Ladies QVC is showing the Lisa Rinna collecton on clearance. Now's your chance to pick up on some deals. And she is not on air hawking her crappy clothes 

Maybe they suspect she’ll soon have legal troubles.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

The end of the road. Scott Disick and Amelia Gray Hamlin have officially split, multiple sources exclusively confirm to Us Weekly.

“Amelia was the one who ended things,” one insider tells Us. Disick, 38, and Hamlin, 20, who were first romantically linked in October 2020, have been in a tough spot since Kourtney Kardashian‘s ex-boyfriend Younes Bendjima shared DMs allegedly from Disick on August 31.

Rinna getting out the white board to start brainstorming on how she can use this for next season.

• LOL 11

So Amelia and Scott are dunzo, and there is much rejoicing in the Rinna-Hamlin household.

While Amelia most certainly knew of her and Harry’s disapproval, I hope Lisa didn’t do one of her patented happy dances in front of the kid. Breakups can be hard.

• Love 6

Harry Hamlin might not have approved of Amelia's relationship with Scott Disick but I have a hunch Lisa was thrilled about it. She worked his name into quite a few camera scenes to make sure everyone knew that Amelia was dating Scott Disick. 

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Harry Hamlin might not have approved of Amelia's relationship with Scott Disick but I have a hunch Lisa was thrilled about it. She worked his name into quite a few camera scenes to make sure everyone knew that Amelia was dating Scott Disick. 

She sure did *eye roll*.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I heard somewhere Harry initially thought he was in his late 20s, not late 30s.

Can you imagine Rinna if the relationship worked out?

"Amelia is engaged to Scott Disick. My son-in-law Scott Disick, Scott Disick did this at Thanksgiving. Scott Disick and Harry Hamlin were grilling. My old friend Cindy Crawford gave me this advice about Scott Disick."

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Rinna must be the most desperate of the HWs.

I can't lie that I find her one of the funniest though. 

• LOL 6
On 9/8/2021 at 3:25 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

They filmed someone bleaching or waxing her private bits once, I recall. The back door. That told me all I needed to know.

Kyle’s also gotten a bikini wax on camera. I don’t know if it’s an actress thing to be so comfortable on camera or what. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Kyle’s also gotten a bikini wax on camera. I don’t know if it’s an extra thing to be so comfortable on camera or what. 

For most when you’ve been getting them for decades the need for modesty goes away and it’s not much different than a pedicure. Especially if you’ve had the same waxer for a long time. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, LemonSoda said:

For most when you’ve been getting them for decades the need for modesty goes away and it’s not much different than a pedicure. Especially if you’ve had the same waxer for a long time. 

Totally! I don't mean modesty in front of the waxer. I know it's their job and they've seen it all. I've had laser hair removal for my bikini area, and different laser techs have seen everything. I meant the camera crew and doing it on TV. It just seems a little intimate to me, even if they don't show the lady bits.

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Totally! I don't mean modesty in front of the waxer. I know it's their job and they've seen it all. I've had laser hair removal for my bikini area, and different laser techs have seen everything. I meant the camera crew and doing it on TV. It just seems a little intimate to me, even if they don't show the lady bits.

Oh I’m with you! But im not sure they have any modesty lol 

• LOL 3

Is anyone watching Beyond Salem on Peacock? Lisa's face is fucked. It looks like she did the Barbie nose thing and with the lips the whole thing is unsettling. She had a small part in the first episode so far and I can't wait to see what she looks like for the next season of Beverly Hills.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
On 9/9/2021 at 12:04 AM, Arynm said:

Is anyone watching Beyond Salem on Peacock? Lisa's face is fucked. It looks like she did the Barbie nose thing and with the lips the whole thing is unsettling. She had a small part in the first episode so far and I can't wait to see what she looks like for the next season of Beverly Hills.

Oh no, did Bille get work done because she has some competition in town?

Jackie-Cox-e1630509803788.jpeg

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
On 8/21/2021 at 5:55 AM, Hiyo said:

I didn't watch daytime soaps. But I watched her on Melrose Place. I always thought she was very pretty. Her lips (and helmet hair) scare me now.

• Love 5
On 9/7/2021 at 4:24 PM, RoseAllDay said:

So Amelia and Scott are dunzo, and there is much rejoicing in the Rinna-Hamlin household.

While Amelia most certainly knew of her and Harry’s disapproval, I hope Lisa didn’t do one of her patented happy dances in front of the kid. Breakups can be hard.

Did she get too old for him?🤔

• LOL 13
4 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I didn't watch daytime soaps. But I watched her on Melrose Place. I always thought she was very pretty. Her lips (and helmet hair) scare me now.

In all seriousness, in the Beyond Salem clips I saw, she still looked really pretty. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

In all seriousness, in the Beyond Salem clips I saw, she still looked really pretty. 

She's still very pretty, imo, but it's so hard to see past her lips.

It's as if she walked into a wasps' nest and they swarm her face. They're so swollen looking.

• Love 3

So I was just looking on instagram and Lisa rinna has a clip on her instagram stories that seems to be from last night where she is clearly with Erika (you can see that ugly ring), some guy holding a small white dog.  In the next clip they are laughing at onion rings and you hear Erika's voice but can anyone identify the other voices?  To me the laugh sounds like it might be Dorit and the other voice sounds like Garcelle. 

But that seems like a very odd dinner party to me so if the clips are still there when someone reads this, who are they?

• Useful 2
On 9/7/2021 at 5:24 PM, RoseAllDay said:

Nobody was surprised by this were they?  Nobody was thinking this was going to be long term, right?

I am not sure why Amelia dated him, there are a ton of D listers in Hollywood that are better looking and have less baggage but whatever, Rinna won't have to have him over for dinner.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Castina said:

So I was just looking on instagram and Lisa rinna has a clip on her instagram stories that seems to be from last night where she is clearly with Erika (you can see that ugly ring), some guy holding a small white dog.  In the next clip they are laughing at onion rings and you hear Erika's voice but can anyone identify the other voices?  To me the laugh sounds like it might be Dorit and the other voice sounds like Garcelle. 

But that seems like a very odd dinner party to me so if the clips are still there when someone reads this, who are they?

To answer my own question as she just put up a picture she was having dinner with Erika, Belinda Carlisle and some guy from Too Faced Cosmetics. 

So Lisa and Erika are clearly still good with each other.  And am glad whoever sounds like Garcelle wasn't actually Garcelle lol.

• Useful 3