Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E24: Reunion (Part 4)

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I think she was just bored. Looking back, this whole thing was a colossal waste of time, especially Part 4. Andy wasn’t going to get any confessions or shocking revelations out of Erika, and she was allowed to keep on with her stream-of-consciousness lies until nobody knew which end was up. Erika aside, nothing much happened this season anyway because of COVID, so there was no reason for this slow trip through reunion hell.

All we saw was an angry, old woman baring her teeth and hissing on a couch — yes, she did look old, bitter, and hardened. Are we any more enlightened than we were at the beginning? No.

No  but I detest her even more than I did before the reunion, which I would not have thought possible. Does that count? I cannot imagine why her attorney's don't just drop her. Talk about a lost cause.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

When Erika pointed out that it was her son that went to check on Tom after the alleged break in when he confronted the alleged burglar, allegedly...made me think that his one son was an attorney at his firm in which Tom had allegedly misappropriated funds from accident victims, maybe that lawyer son was advised to stay away from his father?

Do all of Tom's kids live in Beverly Hills or not far from? I mean if they live in different states it would be hard to get to his house as quickly as needed to be there.

Andy did not win any points with his "hard hitting questions," he gave her a moment to back up her own stories, doubling down on what she has been saying all along, those are her stories and she is sticking to 'em.

Sutton, Garcell and Crystal and even Kathy came out looking good.

We saw the clip of the women waiting for Kathy to arrive at Garcelle's dinner, we see Kyle start to make up a lie about how Kathy had something to do with her kids but got cut off by someone but then we find out she had a three day quarantine after being cleared from Covid, I don't understand that but how was that not talked about if we are talking about people lying? Why did Kyle have to lie about Kathy's absence?

Yeah, I thought that was odd too. Is there actually a better excuse than requiring 3 more days of quarantine to ensure half the party guests don't end up with Covid? It's a lot better than some vague excuse about the kids.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
19 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

If ANYTHING in that house was stolen by the burglars Tom confronted that's possible insurance fraud? Why? He probably confronted them to show them around so they could take the good stuff and he could collect. 

The only thing missing was cuff links and he wasn’t sure they were there to begin with lol these stories are just so messy 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I can't believe Kyle didn't have to answer for how she's constantly stirring shit and trying to make Sutton Erika's roadkill.  

Kyle is a practiced master at this advanced howife skill - stirring conflict and not getting any on herself, no consequences.   She even successfully tossed the grenade to Andy on the old rumors of Erika and Tom's money troubles. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

You are 100% on to something with the texts and photos on Tom's flip phone! Erika would have heard the stream of beep, beep, beep, "C", beep, beep, beep, "U", beep, beep, beep, "N," etc...I doubt he knew how to silence the phone, I am thinking of the insurance commercial about not becoming our parents and someone says my phone doesn't have a mute button, lol.

Do we think Tom had another phone which was a smart phone that he hid from Erika but she found it and saw the texts and photos?

Every question leads to more questions, she certainly is the enigma her tag line says she is.

Oh my god I cannot stop laughing! It must have taken him hours just to text "mm baby show me your boobs" to one of the alleged mistresses.

Also, pretty much everyone has basically a hand-held computer with photo capability they carry around everywhere..are there no pictures of these smashed up, rolled cars for insurance purposes?? I had to take pictures of my car and tire, when the tire failed due to manufacturing defect, to prove to the company that I didn't just run over a nail.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Not only is Erika a liar, she has lied so much that she is forgetting her lies now, just as we predicted she would.  She completely forgot that she said Tom's car drove off the cliff and rolled over numerous times.  Now it is just her son's car that rolled over.  She lied about Tom not cheating on her to Garcelle, about her forgiving Sutton, and all her crazy accident/robbery stories.  Yet, she becomes unglued about Sutton questioning her about it.  

I felt like I was losing it. I can't remember what she told the other women about the accident, not the original story but what she said this season. I thought that she told them he drove over a cliff and his car rolled over numerous times. Is that not what she said?  Now she is saying that he did not flip over and that his car slipped over the side? Did anyone of them say wait you told us that his car flipped ove and over and. that he suffered numerous serious injuries?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 16

Everyone else is focused on protecting their hides from Erika.  Why, I have no idea.  

I think it's as simple as production told them to align with Erika. To keep Erika on the show. To monetize this debacle. As Erika's usefulness to Bravo ends, production will weaponize these hags to go after Erika. Pull in the viewers as long as possible so that Andy has time to spin up his other projects.

• Useful 6
  • Love 3
32 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Hey Erika, it doesn't matter that LVP got sick of your shit and left the show. It's absolutely analogous, because what Andy was talking about had zip to do with hanging around the show. Follow a story thread - if you can. He wanted to show that, when unflattering rumors began, the coven went full feral about a planted news story and a possible lesbian affair. You've apparently defrauded widows and orphans and they're kissing your ass. That's a disparity, and one worth pointing out.

Exactly! She didn't even listen to the question or chose not to. She thinks sticking around to deflect questions and make up stories makes her better than LVP, like she is a martyr for letting Andy grill her. They should have brought in someone else to question her. Someone who would ask follow ups or force her to actually answer the question.

Erika and Rinna confirmed that Rinna gave her the heads up going into the Xmas dinner. I remember commenting after that episode that she seemed so calm and composed/calculated answering those questions. I knew she had to have known. Even the way she dressed that night was understated and not her usual style.

The marathon yesterday was Teddi's first season...the one where she said Erika had pretend amnesia. During that reunion, Teddi says that no one has ever spoken to her the way Erika has. Erika was laughing at her, like "you've obviously never lived life" and Teddi was like "No, it's just not how someone should talk to anyone." She was actually pretty awful to Teddi that season and I can't see how Teddi looks past that to now defend Erika. Fast forward to this reunion and Sutton is telling her the same thing. Erika still thinks it's OK.

• Useful 2
  • Love 17

I wanted to scream at Andy when Erika shouted how she wouldn't have done the show if she knew anything about Tom's actions.  Everyone nodded their heads in agreement with her.   Of course she wouldn't be that bold.  BUT, we're supposed to believe Tom was controlling and he allowed her to do the show, and Tom actually appeared on several episodes.   Apparently, being on the show was a non-issue for the brilliant crooked lawyer, so why didn't Andy challenge Erika on that point?   

• Useful 9
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, watcherwoman said:

I wanted to scream at Andy when Erika shouted how she wouldn't have done the show if she knew anything about Tom's actions.  Everyone nodded their heads in agreement with her.   Of course she wouldn't be that bold.  BUT, we're supposed to believe Tom was controlling and he allowed her to do the show, and Tom actually appeared on several episodes.   Apparently, being on the show was a non-issue for the brilliant crooked lawyer, so why didn't Andy challenge Erika on that point?   

Hypocritically, now that she knows of Tom’s actions, rumor has it she’ll be back next season. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

I think it's as simple as production told them to align with Erika. To keep Erika on the show. To monetize this debacle. As Erika's usefulness to Bravo ends, production will weaponize these hags to go after Erika. Pull in the viewers as long as possible so that Andy has time to spin up his other projects.

Ugh!  You could very well be right.  I'm disgusted with myself for being complicit in this charade by watching, but I just can't turn away.  The optimistic part of me is waiting for the chickens to come home to roost.  Above all, I hope justice prevails and the victims of these two sleazes receive due compensation.  

• Love 8
37 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I honestly would be scared to film with Erika.  The other women are not responsible for the situation she’s in yet she seems to be blaming some of them.  I would want her far away from me.

She should have been kicked off when the threat to Sutton came out. We still don’t know exactly what was said, but it was serious enough that Sutton got protection for a few days.

That’s why Kyle’s “Joe Pesci” comment really pissed me off. Threats are no damn joke, especially coming from someone who already hates you. Erika has been shown to be mean and a bully — and now unstable — and gives all,appearances that she will stop at nothing if she feels she’s up against it.

I’m guessing Sutton had to continue to film because of contractural obligations. She should not have been obliged to if she felt that threatened. If that is the case, then fuck Andy, fuck Bravo, and fuck this show.

Oh..and fuck Erika too.

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
14 hours ago, BluishGreen said:

Always the the self-centered dimwit,  Erika says the Court trying to compensate the victims by proceeding against her assets would be like clawing back SALARIES paid to employees, secretaries and lawyers who worked and EARNED their pay.  Was she Tom's employee?  She apparently thinks so,  As they say, when you marry for money, you have to earn every penny.

I feel like she was saying that deliberately so people would say, "Oh yeah, we can't claw back the money from secretaries" in the hopes that they would extrapolate that thought to clawing back money in general.  Oh we can't claw back money from Erika because that would mean we'd have to claw it back from working people.  Umm...no Erika, it can just be clawed back from you.  You are not on the same plane with "firm" employees. 

• Love 23
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

It is disgusting that they left this out of a 4 part reunion. It is an important piece of the story.

It is. This, then, adds some context/clues as to what was said to Sutton.

Bullshit on this “cutting room floor” nonsense. Production is trying so damn hard to give Erika a favorable edit, which is impossible to do and is making Andy and Bravo look really, really bad. I wonder what the other outtakes show? I guess the attorneys will find out.

Not good enough for the reunion, but good enough for the waste-of-time WWHL? Get. Out. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Got some bad news for you. She’s coming back, and Andy gave her a raise.

Enraging, no?

No matter how we feel about her, Erika is ratings gold and that’s all that matters.  Andy can’t stop grinning.  Profit will win over human decency every single time. It’s why most reality TV has descended into something ugly and depressing.

• Love 11
11 hours ago, Cheezwiz said:

Erika's declarations always boiled down to "What about meeeeeee!"

Erika's declarations rude, accusatory, SNARLING always boiled down to "What about meeeeeee!"   This was definitely The Erika Show.   I don't even watch the series, but I did watch every minute of Erika's FOUR episodes.

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

Profit will win over human decency every single time

Started to write that this is Andy's middle name.  This is Andy's first, middle, last name AND his mantra.  He's such a whore and hopefully a laughinstock in the entertainment business.

Kadooz, Pondlassi!

• Love 10
2 hours ago, chlban said:

I yelled basically the same thing at the TV when she said it. Playing someone is lying. She is also trying to play the legal system. All of her lies and tantrums on film is not going to help with that. So many contradictions, zero empathuly for the victims and her lies all recorded for posterity.

Ding. Ding. Ding. I think the legal situation is why she reacts so strongly to being labeled a liar. When she ends up deposed or having to testify they could ask "you admitted you're a liar in this situation...why should we believe you're not lying now?" So she comes hard at anyone calling her a liar and will never admit that she's a liar.

Or course she's a lying liar who lies (and I don't mean allegedly) all of the time, but perhaps in her cold, hard, lizard brain she thinks if she doesn't say on camera "yes, I lied" she can wiggle out of it when she's questioned.

• Love 10
48 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Bravo needs to stop treating her threats and domineering behavior like it’s nothing, and her costars need to stop giving her a pass. Christ, there was more of an outcry over Sutton insulting Crystal’s ugly leather pants, and they were actually ugly!

100% 

And I can't remember at what point/word, but Crystal (after asking Erika about being angry) was back to supporting Erika. They were talking about Erika's behavior towards Sutton and only Garcelle was being supportive and expressing regret. At some point in this exchange a word was used to describe Erika, (maybe it was the bully discussion?) and Kyle, Lisa, Dorit and Crystal were 'there, thereing' Erika. And Crystal said "it's just that that's a strong word". 

I about fell off the couch. She was using this statement to defend Erika's behavior towards Sutton and excusing Erika, and yet during the season when Sutton objected to the word "violate" as too strong a word for what happened? Crystal was all about well that's how it felt, that she as the person impacted got to decide how she felt. But when it comes to Erika, no one should use such a strong word?

Argh! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 22

I don't think that production has told Rinna, Dorit, Kyle, and Chrystal to support Erika. And of the four, I think that the only who is really ride-or-die for her is Rinna (God knows why). This is not an uncommon thing that happens with narcissists - they create these co-dependent relationships where the friend (or spouse or child or whatever) becomes so afraid of losing their favor that they end up walking on egg shells around them. It's not until that person severs the relationship and is able to get some perspective that they realize how abusive the relationship is. And IMO, that is what has happened with Dorit, Kyle, and Chrystal, at least. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

She should have been kicked off when the threat to Sutton came out. We still don’t know exactly what was said, but it was serious enough that Sutton got protection for a few days.

That’s why Kyle’s “Joe Pesci” comment really pissed me off. Threats are no damn joke, especially coming from someone who already hates you. Erika has been shown to be mean and a bully — and now unstable — and gives all,appearances that she will stop at nothing if she feels she’s up against it.

I’m guessing Sutton had to continue to film because of contractural obligations. She should not have been obliged to if she felt that threatened. If that is the case, then fuck Andy, fuck Bravo, and fuck this show.

Oh..and fuck Erika too.

It's even more ridiculous coming from Kyle who is the queen of anxiety and almost had a fit at the thought of the presence of an animal at the Chinese New Year celebration (yes, those lion dancers can  be quite agressive!). Kyle made sure to stay out of the crosshairs this reunion and just chimed in with a quip or wide-eyed expression from time to time.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Erika also didn't quit the show as soon as she found out, so that entire line was bullshit AND NOBODY CALLED HER ON IT.

She had to make a living somehow - unfortunately, she's aged out of the other profession that she has experience in.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

She had to make a living somehow - unfortunately, she's aged out of the other profession that she has experience in.

Ok?  So she could have said that instead of "And if Tom was in legal trouble I would never do the show, I'm too smart for that" because that is 100% a lie.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Even Erika sneering that Sutton was a CU-T didn't seem to faze any of those dumbasses.  Unbelievable.  Kyle can sit all the way down with her Joe Pesci quip - I had forgotten about that - they have nothing to say about anything except to chime in to back up Erika or gang up on Sutton.

• Love 17
37 minutes ago, Marley GMA said:

My neck of the woods. Did she work at the Bada Bing?😂

No, but apparently, she did work at the same club that Danielle Staub (RHNJ) worked at.  I think they even filmed a segment of RHNJ there when Danielle gave some other ladies pole dancing lessons.

I think it was also shown in an episode on RHOBH when Erika was faking it on Broadway.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, nosedive said:

Agree.  She's a horror, and not in a fun way.  She's what my mother would call a gutter snipe.  I'm so disgusted that Bravo is giving her another season to lie, attack and threaten her coworkers.  She's a rabid dog.  No offense to dogs.  

And what is with these women, with a couple of exceptions, and Andy.  Why do they lap up the BS Erika and Rinna spew like it's Thanksgiving gravy?  I think I detest Rinna more than I do Erika.  At least Erika doesn't try to hide that she's a nasty cur.   Rinna would like us all to believe she's a decent and upstanding human being, which she clearly is not.  

Yes, the one thing she learned from this season is that she is a “good friend” 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Chicklet said:

That Erika, so classy isn't she?

I was thinking as I was watching Episode 4 of this shit show last night how Erika was sounding more and more like a sleezy, creepy, aggressive, low-life, hardened, evil shrew.  I could go on.  Each episode she looked and sounded worse.  The rage was just pouring out of her.  She has a filthy mouth which isn't endearing anyone to her.  My profile pic is pretty much the way I looked through all four episodes.  🙄

• Useful 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, RealHousewife said:
11 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Can someone explain to me how “playing your ass” is somehow preferable to, more moral than, or different from lying?

It's preferable to lying the same way stealing from orphans and widows is preferable to sex between consenting adults or getting a true story out.

THIS!   Not to mention, "playing your ass," sounds SO MUCH CLASSIER than lying!  

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, lawrbk said:

I wonder if her son said ‘keep my name out of your mouth on the shitshow’. He’s never appeared and she’s barely talked about him. I think he has no desire to be part of this. 

I wonder if her police officer son has "lawyered up."  The lying mother who lies has put a spotlight on him that could affect his career...his life. 

• Useful 2
16 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

THE CAR STORY CHANGES AGAIN! Honest to God.

AND NO ONE HOLDS HER FEET TO THE FIRE ON SPECIFICS!  THEY NEEDED TO ASK MORE ABOUT HER SON'S "SUPPOSED" CAR FLIPS!!!  She just doesn't scare me in the least and I would pin her down being calm on my end while her head spins with rage trying to give me answers to all the LIES!

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Flutterby said:

I was thinking as I was watching Episode 4 of this shit show last night how Erika was sounding more and more like a sleezy, creepy, aggressive, low-life, hardened, evil shrew. 

I hope Tom Girardi IS mentally competent.  There may come a time when HE can testify against HER!   Elder abuse?  So much more.

• Love 5

Let me get this straight.  Tom is missing for 9 hours and he finally calls and sounds confused and you don't immediately call 911 to get him help?  Your original story was he flipped the car several times and now it just went down the ravine with no flips? No police report? But he was taken in an ambulance?  Riiiiight.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7