Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E24: Reunion (Part 4)

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, MsTree said:

I couldn't agree more. And whatever it is, it must be a doozy for Rinna to be so far up Erika's ass.

BTW, did you hear Rinna answer the question for Erika when Andy asked why (and how) she wound up with the non-waterproof mascara that 'pity me' day?  Erika starts making up some ridiculous excuse, and when it appeared she was faltering, Rinna chimes in "oh, and you have several different make-up artists, right?" "Maybe one of them applied the wrong mascara".

GMAFB, Rinna. You hypocritical piece of shit.

I heard that. I thought so Erika had a makeup-artist apply her makeup to go for a hike with Kyle?  Sure.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
20 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

That’s why Kyle’s “Joe Pesci” comment really pissed me off. Threats are no damn joke,

What a bitch. Can you imagine if these were threats against Kyle or her precious girls? She'd be hysterical and for sure have security. 

20 hours ago, Elligirl said:

"Oh yeah, we can't claw back the money from secretaries"

I was yelling: "Those are ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTS AND PROFESSIONALS you asshole, Erika!"

19 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Started to write that this is Andy's middle name.  This is Andy's first, middle, last name AND his mantra.  He's such a whore and hopefully a laughinstock in the entertainment business.

I've said it before, these women across ALL franchises are his Barbie Dolls. He uses them as his toys, the joke is on them, truly. 

• Love 17
8 hours ago, izabella said:

This thread has been hilarious - thank you, everyone!  This show is nothing without all of YOU!

If Erika were a better actress, she'd have played the character of a hurt, confused, and sad Erika who was angry at Tom and sympathetic toward the victims.  But she couldn't keep hostile, entitled, narcissistic Erika at bay.   So much grimacing and snarling! 

I think she has been called out for being a liar many times in her past because she is a narcissist.  Embellishing stories, omitting information, gaslighting, and flat out lying are all tools in the narcissist's bag of tricks.  Narcissists also really hate it when someone calls them out on their lies, and get vicious toward them like a cornered animal, because they are revealed to be a fake, a sham.  Being called a liar is a threat to the identity and image she is desperately trying to portray, so whoever it is that sees through her and calls her out, is considered an existential threat.

She definitely has narcissistic personality disorder. You don’t need to be a psychiatrist to see that. She’s worse every time we see her — Wednesday was disturbing. Her turning on Crystal, laughing at Sutton’s fear, and adding even more ridiculous details to the accident story — this is Erika’s world and she’s reveling in it.

I guess Andy hasn’t gotten the memo that society has, for the most part, moved on from exploiting mental illness for “entertainment” value. It’s gross on every level and contributes to the continued victimization of innocent people. But if there’s profits and ratings to be had, Andy will be there for it. A modern-day P.T. Barnum.

I don’t think I can support this anymore.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
4 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

I guess Andy hasn’t gotten the memo that society has, for the most part, moved on from exploiting mental illness for “entertainment” value. It’s gross on every level and contributes to the continued victimization of innocent people. But if there’s profits and ratings to be had, Andy will be there for it. A modern-day P.T. Barnum.

I don’t think I can support this anymore.

But has he? it brings eyes to the screen and people talking about the show.. so if the bravo exc want it its staying I don't think he has the final word on this he is just the face of the franchises  .. its gross but its true.. I hate that they are planning on making Erika the story line again next year.. I am over it at this point she isnt gonna fess up to anything and its just gotten repetitive her deflecting over and over

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

But has he? it brings eyes to the screen and people talking about the show.. so if the bravo exc want it its staying I don't think he has the final word on this he is just the face of the franchises  .. its gross but its true.. I hate that they are planning on making Erika the story line again next year.. I am over it at this point she isnt gonna fess up to anything and its just gotten repetitive her deflecting over and over

Then I guess Bravo hasn’t gotten the memo. I just hope — and it’s pie-in-the-sky, knowing how things go with these people — that more details and court docs come out that at some point she becomes a bigger liability than asset to the network. Many people don’t want her back, and if that is reflected in the ratings next year — well, that works for me, too.

• Love 8
22 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The only thing missing was cuff links and he wasn’t sure they were there to begin with lol these stories are just so messy 

That's what he says, there are robberies where insurance claims are made, and there are just cash only robberies and you never claim something was taken. Total set up. If nothing went thru an insurance claim for theft, I am sure he could make a lot disappear for cash. Art, jewelry, clothing. etc.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
On 11/3/2021 at 9:06 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

Why doesn't Andy bring up the widows/orphans earrings? 

Erika never lets ANYONE ELSE TALK!!!!!!  NOT EVEN FUCKING ANDY!

And when she's not talking, she sits there with a sour expression, lamenting that she's not center stage.

• Love 13
6 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I'm trying to understand why someone would charge $14 million on a credit card.

I don't care if you're a high-net-worth individual. It makes no sense to charge that amount of money on a credit card. Or even on multiple credit cards.

I get hives when I put $200 worth of stuff on one of mine. 😂

I put most charges, other than groceries, on my credit card and pay it off every month. I pay no interest and it actually helps me keep track of my spending, although I doubt that was Erika's reason.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
22 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Wasn't it cataracts? I can't keep up anymore 😵

23 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Wasn't it cataracts? I can't keep up anymore 😵

It was actually glaucoma, and Erika said he had to go to the hospital because the pressure was increasing on account of the stress. I think it was Rinna who turned it into exploding cataracts, lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, BluishGreen said:

This is exactly why I feel so repelled by Crystal --Phony, spoiled, grudge-holding, hypocritical and socially opportunistic.  

The only thng saving Chrystal, IMO, is the Coven is so awful and, of course, Erika has made herself more hateable than ever. Chrystal is more Stealth. In an effort to say something nice about her,  she does give good parties and she is way better than Teddi. That's all I got.

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
On 11/3/2021 at 5:16 PM, TexasGal said:

Kathy, applying lip gloss, eyes zoned out.  Ho hum.  She doesn’t know Erika.

And nice - let’s make sure the staff at his firm gets in trouble too Erika.  That’s the ticket. 

Staff is rarely ever brought into these things unless they were actively and knowingly involved in Fraud. I had a friend that worked for a Mortgage/Escrow company that was busted years ago. None of the employees knew the owners were using other people's money that was supposed to be in an Escrow trust account. How would they? I am sure it's the same in most firms. Maybe a couple of high level employees might have some idea but the worker bees? No. 

Edited by chlban
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5
28 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

That's what he says, there are robberies where insurance claims are made, and there are just cash only robberies and you never claim something was taken. Total set up. If nothing went thru an insurance claim for theft, I am sure he could make a lot disappear for cash. Art, jewelry, clothing. etc.

I think he just lost the damn things. Check behind the dresser or under the couch cushions. If he’s that addled as she says, I doubt he even remembers having them in the first place.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, RoseAllDay said:

I think he just lost the damn things. Check behind the dresser or under the couch cushions. If he’s that addled as she says, I doubt he even remembers having them in the first place.

Or he left them in a car which subsequently flipped 7 times.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, MsTree said:

I couldn't agree more. And whatever it is, it must be a doozy for Rinna to be so far up Erika's ass.

BTW, did you hear Rinna answer the question for Erika when Andy asked why (and how) she wound up with the non-waterproof mascara that 'pity me' day?  Erika starts making up some ridiculous excuse, and when it appeared she was faltering, Rinna chimes in "oh, and you have several different make-up artists, right?" "Maybe one of them applied the wrong mascara".

GMAFB, Rinna. You hypocritical piece of shit.

Rinna wasn't exactly helping Erika's case with that comment.  Erika's complaining and crying about not having any money, being broke, etc., and Rinna pops up with some lame excuse about makeup artists doing Erika's makeup for a supposed "hike" or "walk".  If it was just a simple walk with a friend, why the hell would "poor, pitiful, put upon, broke" Erika need a makeup artist?  I can almost accept Erika having her makeup and hair done for a nightime event, but a walk?  Give me a break! 

In my opinion, Erika staged that non-waterproof mascara scene and probably had onions in her pockets to enhance her tears.

• Love 19
On 11/4/2021 at 2:46 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

LOL. I know who Dorito is married to. I don't believe PK is worth 50 million (which in the grand scheme of things is not that rich in any case) any more than I believe that he lost billions several years ago as he claimed several episodes ago while talking to the other husbands. 

Edited to add: doesn't community property in California only come in effect after 10 years of marriage? Wasn't that always the reason people thought Tom Cruise divorced Nicole Kidman just before the 10 year mark? In any case Dorito and PK have only been married 6 years. 

Community property kicks in from the date of the marriage, but it only applies to the spouses personal assets, not business. 

Edited by chlban
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, JenE4 said:

But there were weeks (months??) that they were talking about Tom flipping his car before she brought up the story of her son flipping his car. That’s what made the second story so outrageously unbelievable as featured in the Pk and Mauricio dinner—another family member flipping his car multiple times?!

While Erika was bloviating about how hurt she was by Dorit/PK/Kyle/Mauricio laughing as her absurd car-flipping stories, did she ever address the "no one says no" issue? That the doctors who saw to Tom wanted to treat his head trauma but Erika, who later claimed she had talked things over with a bigger and better doctor, insisted on only addressing his ankle? Andy, who seems allergic to follow-up questions, should have revisited the issue when Erika claimed that he called her from the bottom of a ravine after being missing for hours. Really? She had been worried about his mental state but somehow neglected to examine his head? Couldn't that kind of decision be considered elder abuse?

• Love 9
12 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Also, nobody is saying this, but EVERYONE LIES!  Erika's are worse than most people, but being called a liar is not the worst thing in the world!  We have all lied!  She's a liar!  So what!  It doesn't mean you can threaten assault!

This!! Narcissists tend to use absolutes (never, always, every time, worst day of my life, etc) and they hate to be called out as a liar. They may preempt with phrases early on to convince you they're honest. My ex narc liked to say, "I couldn't lie, even if I wanted to, because my face always gives me away. If I was lying you'd know right away." He'd find a way to fit it in within an hour of meeting someone. Of course, much of what he said was a lie. Or heavily embellished to make himself look better. When I'd call him out on something untrue, he'd go nuts and repeat his mantra (you KNOW I can't lie!!!). Narcs wear a mask, and people who are a threat to exposing the real them become targets (sutton).

Its all. How dare you, you don't even know me, let's talk about YOUR lies, just ask Bob...he'll tell you I never lie, so you think you're better than me? 

The indignation is usually followed by trying to get people on thier side and running a smear campaign. Its all about discrediting and silencing the other person. Paint them as the bad guy and position yourself as the victim. Repeat your mantra to all that will listen...don't call me a liar! I never lie! 

The Narcissist is an expert liar and twister of facts. They've been doing it since childhood. They almost never admit fault and will add unbelievable details to thier story in an effort to confuse and convince. When caught red-handed they will revert to...thats not what I meant, you took it that way, you're too sensitive. 

Andy, the ladies, the viewers and the courts can ask erikunt questions until the cows come home...and she'll continue to claim that when she tipped the cow over she suffered because Betsy was heavy and it hurt her shoulder. Betsy, lying there on the ground struggling to get up, erikunt kicking her while she's down. Now that damn Betsy went and hurt erikunts foot!!!

• Useful 6
  • Love 11

Correct me if I'm wrong but Erika DID say the whole calls thing about Tom to Garcelle and Crystal on their hike when they were sitting down and she had sunglasses on, right?  Why then did Erika say that "cameras were down" when this happened and everyone just agreed like it it was true? 

4 hours ago, renatae said:

I like how this cur is saying she's trying everything possible to help the victims, all the while resisting any efforts to repay the money.

Well, she did hire counsel to protect the real victim — herself.  <sarcasm off>

she really is disgusting.

• Love 14

I think the biggest thing that should make Erika nervous, aside from a belief in karma, is that the triumvirate of Sutton/Garcelle/Crystal actually seem to like each other.

It's not the typical forced grouping just to take on another side there does seem to be some "there there".

• Useful 2
  • Love 10

Erika's issue is she revels in the COLD and C**t persona so when she goes through something like this sticking with that makes her look 80000 times worse. The snarling the snapping the accusing everyone of jumping ship and abandoning Tom in his hour of need then saying I had to save myself (so its only shitty when EVERYONE else abandons him not when his wife of 20something years does it) the list and name taking of everyone who was "against" her.. the threats like shes some Mob boss... I am just beyond over her .. its not cool its not fun its just mean and nasty and no one wants to see a middle aged women clinging to being "sexy" with a shit personality

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 24

Excellent recap!

https://ew.com/tv/recaps/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-11-episode-24/

an excerpt😂

Kathy's dinner brings up the fact that Erika threatened to "come for" Sutton, which Erika claims is just "slang" and insists that she only meant, if Sutton ever finds herself in a sticky spot in the future, Erika will not extend her any grace. Even though the full quote from that dinner is, "If you ever call me a liar again, I'm coming for you," and then Erika proceeded to mutter, "It's not a threat, it's a promise," over and over until Kathy's butler Patrick passed out from fear…

Here is the part about Rinna

The Ghost of Lisa Rinna's Past 

Listen, no one wants to keep Lisa Rinna relevant less than me, but I must give it up to Robbie from Redondo Beach for asking a perfect question. Via Andy, he asks Rinna how she could claim that Erika's friends shouldn't question her in the midst of such a serious situation when in the past, she has built pyres and taken up pitchforks for Yolanda's health issues, Kim's addiction recovery, and Denise's marriage — all pretty serious issues!

And would you believe this woman has the nerve to say that she regrets every single one of those seasons' long pursuits to undermine someone, but her punishment is that she has to live with herself, and she's haunted by her actions every day?

Rinna says she would take each one of them back if she could, and yet she cannot list one tangible thing that she's actually learned from any of those situations that would lead her to change anything about herself in the future. But do you know how Rinna ultimately finds a way to sleep at night? Because "I think what I know about me is I am a good friend." Whoo, the delusion is real in part 4!

Edited by Mar
Added
  • Useful 2
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, bosawks said:

I think the biggest thing that should make Erika nervous, aside from a belief in karma, is that the triumvirate of Sutton/Garcelle/Crystal actually seem to like each other.

It's not the typical forced grouping just to take on another side there does seem to be some "there there".

I'm hoping this is true, although I'm still on the fence with Crystal.  She's bringing some great stuff to the show, but still makes some disturbing comments from time to time, leaving me puzzled.

What is really troubling is that I have read that Teddi is currently filming with the HWs (hopefully as a "friend of" or very limited capacity) and they are bringing on a friend of Rinna to join the cast (again, don't know the role).  We need more of Garcelle and Sutton's friends!  The FF5 doesn't need to get bigger and meaner!

• Love 17
On 11/3/2021 at 8:23 PM, FlyingEgret said:

Dont take my money - take back the salaries paid to the Legal Secretaries - ok now Erika has gone too far...

Salaries to employees (and other liabilities like paying utilities, taxes, etc.) would not be considered under funds to be paid back as restitution  Erika however as a trustee and beneficiary of holdings and trusts and assets would have monetary and non-monetary (art, etc.) items received considered.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
18 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Seriously. Even though the word doesn't offend me the way it does some people, it is a nasty thing to call a friend or coworker. No one in my life talks like that even during heated exchanges. 

In Erika's world being called a liar is the end of the world, but calling someone a bitchy fucking c*** is acceptable? 

Sutton didn't deserve the threats or the name calling. 

Growing up in South Boston, I did see people acting like Erika.  Then they got their asses kicked because they were all mouth and expected people to be afraid of them.  However, they were not 50 year old women. lol  

• Useful 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I'm hoping this is true, although I'm still on the fence with Crystal.  She's bringing some great stuff to the show, but still makes some disturbing comments from time to time, leaving me puzzled.

What is really troubling is that I have read that Teddi is currently filming with the HWs (hopefully as a "friend of" or very limited capacity) and they are bringing on a friend of Rinna to join the cast (again, don't know the role).  We need more of Garcelle and Sutton's friends!  The FF5 doesn't need to get bigger and meaner!

I’ve got a bad feeling it’s going to be Sutton and Garcelle vs. Everybody Else. Who wants to watch that? Seriously? I don’t.

My read is that Teddi is a friend-of, but she’s one more weapon in the war, nevertheless. I wonder if they reached out to Denise to try to make it a little more of a fair fight? Hell, why we’re at it, let’s bring back Brandi. 

Just ugh.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

I’ve got a bad feeling it’s going to be Sutton and Garcelle vs. Everybody Else. Who wants to watch that? Seriously? I don’t.

My read is that Teddi is a friend-of, but she’s one more weapon in the war, nevertheless. I wonder if they reached out to Denise to try to make it a little more of a fair fight? Hell, why we’re at it, let’s bring back Brandi. 

Just ugh.

I'd love for Sutton and Garcelle to have more allies. 

I'm also not mad at a Brandi vs Erika showdown at this point. 

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Seriously. Even though the word doesn't offend me the way it does some people, it is a nasty thing to call a friend or coworker. No one in my life talks like that even during heated exchanges. 

In Erika's world being called a liar is the end of the world, but calling someone a bitchy fucking c*** is acceptable? 

Sutton didn't deserve the threats or the name calling. 

I’ve always understood the word to be about the worst thing you can call a woman, and although Erika first used it as more a joke than insult (her necklace, and the laughing at LVP’s and Kathryn’s reaction to it), Wednesday night took it to a whole new threatening level.

The fact that they keep this obviously unstable person on the show says a lot about Bravo’s hostile workplace culture. Erika definitely has it out for Sutton, probably because Sutton has come closest to the truth than anybody else, and she refuses to kiss the liar’s ass. She has every reason not to trust, nor want to be around, Erika.

I can’t think of a more hateful, unsympathetic wretch of a person than Erika Jayne.

• Love 22

If someone called me a C-NT at a bar or somewhere in public that is totally different. And I’d be mad. But my co-worker or colleague calling me that (On TV?!?!?) fuck no. She should be fired for that alone. 

• Love 21
12 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

All this baloney about what the other housewives/viewers don’t see, stuff happens off-camera. How long before she tries to convince them that the victims have their money now.

And that they’re trying to scam HER? Would you put it past her?

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, babykin said:

If someone called me a C-NT at a bar or somewhere in public that is totally different. And I’d be mad. But my co-worker or colleague calling me that (On TV?!?!?) fuck no. She should be fired for that alone. 

I came close to calling my neighbor the “C” word. This was after 25 years of her dogs terrorizing the neighborhood, attacking kids, killing another dog that was on a leash being walked and more recently having killed several of the “feral” cats a bunch of us care for.

This was after I had to drag her huge dog off of our “White Queen” under our porch.

I stopped short of calling her that. Erika, just does it on TV to another woman who has an opinion.

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

I stopped short of calling her that. Erika, just does it on TV to another woman who has an opinion.

And NO ONE said anything to her about it!  No one!  I just cannot get over that, and cannot deal with any more of this gaslighting. 

I am soooo done with this show, even though I like Garcelle and Sutton, and am open to seeing more of Crystal.  But I cannot tolerate any of the others, and with them all being back, plus Teddi, absolutely not for me.

• Love 15
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Erika's issue is she revels in the COLD and C**t persona so when she goes through something like this sticking with that makes her look 80000 times worse. The snarling the snapping the accusing everyone of jumping ship and abandoning Tom in his hour of need then saying I had to save myself (so its only shitty when EVERYONE else abandons him not when his wife of 20something years does it) the list and name taking of everyone who was "against" her.. the threats like shes some Mob boss... I am just beyond over her .. its not cool its not fun its just mean and nasty and no one wants to see a middle aged women clinging to being "sexy" with a shit personality

Erika is vicious and cut-throat to her core. She is quick to attack and slow (if ever) to forgive. This season exposed her for what she is—an apex predator. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

All this baloney about what the other housewives/viewers don’t see, stuff happens off-camera. How long before she tries to convince them that the victims have their money now.

And that they apologized! (said with a sneer)

I mean that's what she said the plaintiffs in the previous lawsuits did - allegedly

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
8 hours ago, chlban said:

Staff is rarely ever brought into these things unless they were actively and knowingly involved in Fraud. I had a friend that worked for a Mortgage/Escrow company that was busted years ago. None of the employees knew the owners were using other people's money that was supposed to be in an Escrow trust account. How would they? I am sure it's the same in most firms. Maybe a couple of high level employees might have some idea but the worker bees? No. 

Right.  The law firm is accountant, who knows about and has access to the client trust account, might have problems because s/he would know the money never made it to the client account.  But not the other employees.

if one of the attorneys knew about it, that might be an ethics issue,  IIRC CA attorneys don’t have an obligation to report bad deeds by other attorneys.  And none of them were equity partners.

5 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Oh, that’s right! Nice catch. They apologized!!!

IF the apology happened, it was likely demanded as part of the settlement - you get the money you are owed, but we get the case dismissed and you say sorry.  At least those clients seem to have gotten paid.

edited to add - Crystal is another wimp.  I couldn’t believe she said “it’s not a problem” (or something like that) when Erika gave a half-hearted apology for snapping at her.  You want to accept the apology?  Ok, say that.  But don’t act like Erika wasn’t completely out of line.  HEY - maybe that’s the kind of apology the plaintiffs gave in the dismissed/settled case!

Edited by Mrs peel
  • Love 7
26 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Erika is vicious and cut-throat to her core. She is quick to attack and slow (if ever) to forgive. This season exposed her for what she is—an apex predator. 

I think she wants to be an apex predator but now without toms money and clout she’s been defanged she has no power really 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
22 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I’ll give OC another shot. That franchise was what started my Bravo addiction. 

That’s one show that lets everything hang out.  They don’t have to be made up all the time and look happy.  They show their real feelings, even the bad ones.  Beverly Hills is totally different.  It’s hard to relate.  I don’t know how Erika can come back after being such a bitch to everyone.  I can barely look at her.  She’s threatening and heartless.  Sutton and Garcelle do not belong with this crew.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
23 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

I don’t know how Erika can come back after being such a bitch to everyone.  I can barely look at her.  She’s threatening and heartless.  

BOTH Erika and Andy would be overjoyed to have it be The Real Erika of Beverly Hills ... and let everyone else go.  (as if ANYTHING about her is real)

• Love 6
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

That’s one show that lets everything hang out.  They don’t have to be made up all the time and look happy.  They show their real feelings, even the bad ones.  Beverly Hills is totally different.  It’s hard to relate.  I don’t know how Erika can come back after being such a bitch to everyone.  I can barely look at her.  She’s threatening and heartless.  Sutton and Garcelle do not belong with this crew.

Hope to see you guys on the OC board when they come back. It's been fun snarking with you all. I half watch Potomoc and SLC, but can't really get that into them.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, chlban said:

Hope to see you guys on the OC board when they come back. It's been fun snarling with you all. I half watch Potomoc and SLC, but can't really get that into them.

Save me a seat, CHLBAN! I watch almost all of the Bravo crap. (Bravo, and Hallmark/Lifetime Christmas movies, are my jam. 😂) I'm so glad I found this place, it was not satisfying being cynical, snarky and judgey by myself.

My friends and I sometimes jokingly call each other the B-word or C-word, but never in anger. I was shocked no one called Erika on that at the reunion as well. They all just sat there like lumps. She is just a horrible human, but the others aren't much better for not telling her to knock it off.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12