Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E24: Reunion (Part 4)

• Start Topic

38 minutes ago, chlban said:

Hope to see you guys on the OC board when they come back. It's been fun snarling with you all. I half watch Potomoc and SLC, but can't really get that into them.

Great!  Hope to see you guys also.  I was just about to look up what’s next on Bravo.  Hope it’s OC.  I’m ready for them.  BTW, I tawk like that one from Long Island .. forgot her name already. Lol.   “Gina”, that’s it.  She lived close to where I live.

Edited by kristen111
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, chlban said:

Community property kicks in from the date of the marriage, but it only applies to the spouses personal assets, not business. 

I think it is the opposite. Earnings from wages, business and provision of other personal services are considered to be community property from the date of the marriage. Property brought into the marriage and the income and gains thereon are considered to be separate property. If separate and community property are commingled, things get hairy.

My guess is that Tom will miraculously recover from his dementia the moment the statute of limitations runs on his crimes. I suppose there could be another fraud case if that happens but I wonder what the statute on that would be.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, bosawks said:

The one good part about Erika calling Sutton a c**t was how indifferent Sutton was to it.

You know that had to piss Erika off .

And she didn’t clap back with anything - absolutely no buttons pushed!! I loved it 🥰 

• Love 21
4 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Nor do Rinna's hideous LIPS!  

Seriously the most difficult thing for me to watch during the entire reunion was her licking those things all the time. She’s a lizard person. It’s the only thing I can think about....even in the shadow of the heinous behavior of that skank in the pink prom dress, I am having nightmares about it! 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Shannah Banana said:

I got the feeling from their body language that Sutton and Garcelle are pretty indifferent to Erika.  I think they made a pact to not give a damn, and let her hang herself by her own words and actions.  Sutton handled herself really well being called that name, but it really just shows how gutter Erika is.  Try as she may, I don't think Erika won any friends of influenced any people by her "story" or some might say, "fairy tale".  I think she just made people hate her more. 

You are right and I really wouldn't have thought that possible. She is truly a horrible person.

• Love 10

I got the feeling from their body language that Sutton and Garcelle are pretty indifferent to Erika.  I think they made a pact to not give a damn, and let her hang herself by her own words and actions.  Sutton handled herself really well being called that name, but it really just shows how gutter Erika is.  Try as she may, I don't think Erika won any friends of influenced any people by her "story" or some might say, "fairy tale".  I think she just made people hate her more. 

💯 On all of this.

• Love 10

So many great comments!  Fun reading.

The best part of the reunion was at the very end when Sutton killed that martini...Crystal too.  That was the coolest moment of the entire reunion...and it happened at the very end.  Figures.

I got the impression they all had water in their glasses because of the joke Kathy pulled on their trip.

• Useful 5
  • Love 5

I still can't get past that Sutton offered to loan Erika money to help Erika "get back on her feet post-divorce," and Erika is evil toward her.

Given that Erika has been nasty to Sutton pretty much the entire time, Sutton's a better person than me to offer that woman any money.

That whole mindset trips me out. Just nasty.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Useful 1
  • Love 23
1 hour ago, Surrealist said:

I still can't get past that Sutton offered to loan Erika money to help Erika "get back on her feet post-divorce," and Erika is evil toward her.

Given that Erika has been nasty to Sutton pretty much the entire time, Sutton's a better person than me to offer that woman any money.

That whole mindset trips me out. Just nasty.

I wonder if that’s what started the mounting hatred and disdain? It incensed Erika that $$$utton was in a position to offer her bags of money and knew that Erika needed it. 
But we would have seen Erika raging about it, I’m sure.

I love that Sutton has sooooo much money! It’s hers! Legally!

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
16 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

What a bitch. Can you imagine if these were threats against Kyle or her precious girls? She'd be hysterical and for sure have security. 

I was yelling: "Those are ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTS AND PROFESSIONALS you asshole, Erika!"

I've said it before, these women across ALL franchises are his Barbie Dolls. He uses them as his toys, the joke is on them, truly. 

Exactly!!! It’s like he is their pimp and they are is ho-wives, some are just more disgusting 🤮 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I wonder if that’s what started the mounting hatred and disdain? It incensed Erika that $$$utton was in a position to offer her bags of money and knew that Erika needed it. 
But we would have seen Erika raging about it, I’m sure.

I love that Sutton has sooooo much money! It’s hers! Legally!

I actually thought it might have been a genuine offer or maybe just a little salt in the wound gesture ha ha, I prefer the latter 😇

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, bosawks said:

Erika is basically a Disney villain minus the charm or depth.

Maybe Disney should create a new movie with Erica as the villain. She is already pretty much a cartoon character, and Crystal's husband could direct. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • LOL 15
21 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Maybe Disney should create a new movie with Erica as the villain. She is already pretty much a cartoon, and Crystal's husband could direct. 

But they need someone who can actually act to play Erika 🎬🎭

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, endure said:

But they need someone who can actually act to play Erika 🎬🎭

Lol. I often wonder how hard it is to voice an animated character? Or direct for that matter. Maybe Erica will be hard up enough for money to voice her own character? 

• Love 2

My guess is that Tom will miraculously recover from his dementia

More likely the claim will be he was misdiagnosed, since there is there no miracle cure...

Not all memory loss is related to Alzheimer’s or dementia.  There are other reasons you might experience memory problems including thyroid issues, stress, vitamin deficiencies or certain medications.  In these instances, once the cause is identified, your doctor can provide a course of treatment to manage, or even reverse, the symptoms.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Lol. I often wonder how hard it is to voice an animated character? Or direct for that matter. Maybe Erica will be hard up enough for money to voice her own character? 

I believe Erika would do just about anything for money.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I don't do it myself, but I know actors who make good money doing voiceover work. Not necessarily the kind of money Erika was accustomed to Tom giving her, but good money. 

• Useful 2
14 hours ago, Mar said:

Rinna says she would take each one of them back if she could, and yet she cannot list one tangible thing that she's actually learned from any of those situations that would lead her to change anything about herself in the future. But do you know how Rinna ultimately finds a way to sleep at night? Because "I think what I know about me is I am a good friend."

As the old saying goes "with friends like that, who needs enemies?"

• Love 10
9 hours ago, chlban said:

Hope to see you guys on the OC board when they come back. It's been fun snarking with you all. I half watch Potomoc and SLC, but can't really get that into them.

See you over there. OC and BH are the only ones I follow. Didn’t really get into NYC this year.

As Captain Lee says at the end of BD seasons, “It’s been a slice.”

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

So many great comments!  Fun reading.

The best part of the reunion was at the very end when Sutton killed that martini...Crystal too.  That was the coolest moment of the entire reunion...and it happened at the very end.  Figures.

yes and if I recall correctly Erika watched them down them and mumbled something to make herself look cooler and back in the spotlight but it didn't land and the show ended. 

Also Tom is institutionalized for memory care? He is, right?  What's that cost? If you've ever put someone in care like that it is $$$. Tom can claim it "is expensive to be me" now.  That alone should cause a comb thru finances long term care financial forms are lengthy. I can't imagine he is paying cash.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Maybe Disney should create a new movie with Erica as the villain. She is already pretty much a cartoon character, and Crystal's husband could direct. 

Erika, as a cartoon villian - Jessica Rabbit, divorced from Roger Rabbit, gains some weight, still trying to squeeze into her red dress, turns into a gun moll and gone to the bad side of Toontown.

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 14
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Shame on you, @njbchlover. That is very insulting.

To Jessica Rabbit.

Okay - you're right.  Maybe Jessica Rabbit's evil twin sister, Erika Meanbunny, who dyed her hair blonde to separate herself from the good and kindness of her better, more honorable red-headed sister?  Runs a dive bar/strip club on the dark side of Toontown that is owned by an unscrupulous, crooked lawyer that is bald, has a black eye and penchant for stealing from his customers?   😂

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

Erika: Thats just me playing your ass!

Me: I wonder why none of the ladies or Andy asked why then if she was so fake to Sutton and had no problems "playing" her ass should any of the ladies or viewers think she isn't doing the same to them regarding all this shit?? 

• Useful 3
  • Love 19
2 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

yes and if I recall correctly Erika watched them down them and mumbled something to make herself look cooler and back in the spotlight but it didn't land and the show ended. 

Also Tom is institutionalized for memory care? He is, right?  What's that cost? If you've ever put someone in care like that it is $$$. Tom can claim it "is expensive to be me" now.  That alone should cause a comb thru finances long term care financial forms are lengthy. I can't imagine he is paying cash.

That’s an excellent question Alonzo.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, bosawks said:

The one good part about Erika calling Sutton a c**t was how indifferent Sutton was to it.

You know that had to piss Erika off .

I’m glad Sutton was indifferent. Instead of being hurt by the comment, she’s just over it because Erika is only out to try and hurt Sutton’s feelings. 

Erika is absolute trash. I hope none of them tries to warm up to this crocodile lying in wait, all Erika knows how to do is attack. Not only is she rotten to the core, she is weak. 

• Love 14
8 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I don't do it myself, but I know actors who make good money doing voiceover work. Not necessarily the kind of money Erika was accustomed to Tom giving her, but good money. 

I figured that it likely pays pretty well (depending on the movie's budget of course) since well known actors with recognizable voices are often hired. BTW I didn't know you were an actor. Always nice to get the perspective of someone in the business! 

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

And she didn’t clap back with anything - absolutely no buttons pushed!! I loved it 🥰 

Sutton knew Erika was showing her ass and smartly let it play out - but the others just sitting there mute was appalling.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
18 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

BOTH Erika and Andy would be overjoyed to have it be The Real Erika of Beverly Hills ... and let everyone else go.  (as if ANYTHING about her is real)

That would be great because then I could watch RHOBH without having it be the Erika show.  If she had her own show I wouldn't have to watch her at all.  

• Love 6
48 minutes ago, Ss55 said:

Sutton knew Erika was showing her ass and smartly let it play out - but the others just sitting there mute was appalling.

Sutton and Garcelle are actually grownups - unusual in the Real Housewife universe. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

IIRC from a coworker who had to place her mother in a facility, you basically sign over all assets to that facility. It was difficult for her to get everything figured out, too. So, things could get interesting. 

Where are Tom’s kids in all this, again? I’ve never been clear about the state of his relationship with them. I’m pretty sure they want nothing to do with the harridan Erika.

Good ??s, as usual.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

Speaking of making pacts, I 100% believe that the FF5 have made a pact to support each other, come hell or high water.  There are so many indications of this throughout the last 3 seasons.  One tiny example is during the reunion, when Erika is going on about how she is cooperating with the investigation (😒), Dorit chimes in with her comment and Rinna taps on her leg to shush her.  It's like she is reminding her, "We've all agreed to have Erika's back, only facial expressions expressing surprise or sadness are allowed."

• Useful 3
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, endure said:
11 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

The only way people in animation would even HIRE her is if they knew nothing about her; otherwise, they'd be afraid...very afraid.  (My son was an award-winning/Emmy-nominated animation writer in his 20s. I was amazed that "my little boy," had the authority to turn down well known actors because they weren't "right for our cartoon.")

• Useful 5
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

(My son was an award-winning/Emmy-nominated animation writer in his 20s. I was amazed that "my little boy," had the authority to turn down well known actors because they weren't "right for our cartoon.")

This is very, very cool!  I love that your son had the power!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, bosawks said:

It was probably one of MANY previous times.  I don't even watch the shows (I show up for reunions), but it's easy to tell how contemptibly Erika has treated Sutton...somehow thinking Sutton was SO beneath her--an easy target.  Seems like the other Ho'wives don't support Sutton much.  Can the tables turn?  (Andy can switch the "script" but he'll never do it.)

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, endure said:

And probably HAS.  How else did she propel her ass to the top?  "The top" being a trophy wife to a criminal (allegedly), with a fully-vested burlesque act and a side gig as an overpaid "character" on a cable reality show.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I figured that it likely pays pretty well (depending on the movie's budget of course) since well known actors with recognizable voices are often hired. BTW I didn't know you were an actor. Always nice to get the perspective of someone in the business! 

Aw well just enough to know a little something, but it's really just a hobby. :)

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Erika: Thats just me playing your ass!

Me: I wonder why none of the ladies or Andy asked why then if she was so fake to Sutton and had no problems "playing" her ass should any of the ladies or viewers think she isn't doing the same to them regarding all this shit?? 

Excellent point!!  

I'm wondering if there will be a shift in the dynamic next season, considering how pissed off Erika was at Kyle and Dorit after seeing them at Kyle's dinner.

We could maybe see Kyle and Dorit joining "teams" with Sutton and Garcelle.  

Probably doubtful, but one can wish! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, janiema said:

Sutton and Garcelle are actually grownups - unusual in the Real Housewife universe. 

Well sure during the reunion but not when Sutton made a scene at Garcelle's b-day dinner because she was embarrassed she didn't bring a gift and then screeched at Crystal over her ugly leather pants, or in Tahoe when she thought she was left out of the martin/wateri joke.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Just read an article about the reunion at the Daily Beast. There were some amazing lines in it. I’ll try to link it here:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/erika-jaynes-angry-outbursts-during-the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-reunion-did-her-no-favors?ref=scroll

I laughed at this part:

When she was forced to move out of her Pasadena mansion into an objectively gorgeous (and, by human standards, pricey) bungalow, she moped as if she was being cast to the streets. “I know what you make on this show. It ain’t bad,” Andy Cohen clapped back at the insinuation that she was destitute, just before she could gather her Little Orphan Annie wig and belt out a chorus of “Hard Knock Life.” .

Edited by SemiCharmedLife
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
On 11/5/2021 at 12:24 PM, Mar said:

Excellent recap!

https://ew.com/tv/recaps/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-11-episode-24/

an excerpt😂

Kathy's dinner brings up the fact that Erika threatened to "come for" Sutton, which Erika claims is just "slang" and insists that she only meant, if Sutton ever finds herself in a sticky spot in the future, Erika will not extend her any grace. Even though the full quote from that dinner is, "If you ever call me a liar again, I'm coming for you," and then Erika proceeded to mutter, "It's not a threat, it's a promise," over and over until Kathy's butler Patrick passed out from fear…

Here is the part about Rinna

The Ghost of Lisa Rinna's Past 

Listen, no one wants to keep Lisa Rinna relevant less than me, but I must give it up to Robbie from Redondo Beach for asking a perfect question. Via Andy, he asks Rinna how she could claim that Erika's friends shouldn't question her in the midst of such a serious situation when in the past, she has built pyres and taken up pitchforks for Yolanda's health issues, Kim's addiction recovery, and Denise's marriage — all pretty serious issues!

And would you believe this woman has the nerve to say that she regrets every single one of those seasons' long pursuits to undermine someone, but her punishment is that she has to live with herself, and she's haunted by her actions every day?

Rinna says she would take each one of them back if she could, and yet she cannot list one tangible thing that she's actually learned from any of those situations that would lead her to change anything about herself in the future. But do you know how Rinna ultimately finds a way to sleep at night? Because "I think what I know about me is I am a good friend." Whoo, the delusion is real in part 4!

Another one talking about how these events affected “her.”  No apologies for the victims of her attacks, of course.  Disgusting.  And all will be forgotten when she attacks the next “friend.”

And Kyle and Kathy sat silently……. (I get that Kim probably wasn’t sober, but still, tell rinna she was an ass for talking about their sister!)

• Love 6