Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E24: Reunion (Part 4)

• Start Topic

As the reunion concludes, Lisa sounds off on her support of Erika and expresses remorse about how she's treated friends in the past. Garcelle and Sutton hold Erika accountable for the threatening comments she made this season. Erika fires back at the onslaught of tough questions and finally shares what her future holds.

Airdate: 11/03/2021

Please limit your discussion to events that occur in this episode.  Real time events are spoilers and belong in the media or individual housewife threads. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

This is going to be a slog. No pithy one liners are going come tumbling out. Erika seems to think she's a Bravo princess, but I think she may be more of a Mrs. O'Leary's cow.

You are on fire 😁

Edited by bosawks
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

Erika doesn’t seem to realize that one of the reasons she is being included in the lawsuits is because California is a community property state. She would have been better off with a prenup.

• Useful 5
  • Love 12

Wait- people who break laws and are dodgey human beings don't go on reality shows? Hey Ericka maybe you should be introduced to Tre. and Thomas Ravenel, and maybe others I have forgotten about.

Edited by Chicklet
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 16
Just now, FlyingEgret said:

Dont take my money - take back the salaries paid to the Legal Secretaries - ok now Erika has gone too far...

She needs it more!

Secretaries don’t need couture!

• LOL 13
  • Love 5