Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E24: Reunion (Part 4)

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, lawrbk said:

I so wish when Erica told Sutton she ‘played her ass’ with the apology, that Sutton responded with some variation of ‘I thought you don’t ever lie/that’s why I call you a liar’. 

I'm pretty sure Sutton did just that at one point. She said, 'and that's lying'.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13

The best part for me is seeing Erika's face fall and her jowls. It shows it's all smoke and mirrors. She looked ridiculous, Like an old woman in a pink satin dress. Very unattractive. Ladies. Skip the fillers. They create loose skin

• LOL 5
  • Love 16
10 minutes ago, OdinO. said:

The best part for me is seeing Erika's face fall and her jowls. It shows it's all smoke and mirrors. She looked ridiculous, Like an old woman in a pink satin dress. Very unattractive. Ladies. Skip the fillers. They create loose skin

She looks bad, real bad.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Plus how much memeory did that thing have? most of the time you have to delete messages because you run out of space (it was always a pain in my ass) but she was saying the text were going back YEARS ....

This is a really good point! Are there fancy flip phones with lots of space out there?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Raiderred said:

Let me get this straight.  Tom is missing for 9 hours and he finally calls and sounds confused and you don't immediately call 911 to get him help?  Your original story was he flipped the car several times and now it just went down the ravine with no flips? No police report? But he was taken in an ambulance?  Riiiiight.

52 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

Or was that 12?

40 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

or possibly no time at all you know her and times she can never keep it str8 LOL

I am SO not defending Erika at all, but just maybe suggesting that there is something that we are not seeing here.

This supposed accident/car rollover/slide into the ravine - whatever it was that happened occurred over three years ago, correct?  When Tom was supposedly still at the top of his game, lawyerwise (what the game was, no one knew at that time).  He also traveled and socialized in very high-powered circles, especially within the legal/law enforcement world.  We even saw the LA Police Commissioner "stop by" their table at a restaurant in her first season on the show.

Is it possible that Tom may have been drunk or under the influence of something, and this "accident" was all covered up by the higher ups in law enforcement and everyone else involved?  A pay-off here, money changing hands there, and poof - no records of anything, except a broken ankle. 

I don't know if this kind of stuff still happens, but this type of situation used to be covered up, as a favor for a favor.  I'm sure that's the world that Tom lived in, back in the day.

And, Erika is trying to continue the cover up, and it doing it badly, because she slipped up when she got a little too loose-lipped trying to portray herself as the pitiful, wronged, long suffering wife of a controlling, cheating, mentally and emotional abusive, big, bad lawyer.

Just a thought.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Useful 12
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, OFDgal said:

I'm out.

Me too. Like you I was disgusted about what they did to Denise and only half assed watched this season. The reunion was the final straw. 

Fuck Andy for his greed. I learned nothing new. Erika “shared” nothing. It was a loop of her insane lies and narcissism. With all the ladies (except G&S) scared shitless. None of it is entertaining. 

Thank you for all your comments bc I could not have lived through this alone. <3

• Love 19
1 hour ago, Raiderred said:

Let me get this straight.  Tom is missing for 9 hours and he finally calls and sounds confused and you don't immediately call 911 to get him help?  Your original story was he flipped the car several times and now it just went down the ravine with no flips? No police report? But he was taken in an ambulance?  Riiiiight.

Hi!  I thought she said the car was hanging over the edge and Tom was at the bottom of the ravine.  Maybe Tom was the one that flipped over 6 times not the car. lol

• LOL 18
2 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Hey, Meghan McCain!  Too bad your "The View" gig is up.  You could have given reviews of these reunion episodes...supporting ERIKA, of course!

Meghan McCain has two idols-national treasure Dolly Parton and Bravo thug Erika Jayne. Unfortunately the one she likes to emulate is Erika . . .

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I am SO not defending Erika at all, but just maybe suggesting that there is something that we are not seeing here.

This supposed accident/car rollover/slide into the ravine - whatever it was that happened occurred over three years ago, correct?  When Tom was supposedly still at the top of his game, lawyerwise (what the game was, no one knew at that time).

No he was still declining back then "allegedly" this head smack just exacerbated the situation is what Erika is implying

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I don't think I've ever seen a HW at a reunion as caustic, defiant and tone-death as Erika. She is either one of the least self-aware women of the franchise or she simply doesn't care how she comes across.  

I was so frustrated and annoyed watching this I turned it off with 10 minutes to go. When Andy asked if any of them believed Erika knew about Tom's shenanigans, I wish at least one of them would've had the nerve to say, "Yes" or "If she didn't, she's an incredibly bad liar."  Them defending her irritated me to no end, especially when Lisa tried to justify Erika's threat to Sutton by talking about the seriousness of being called a liar. Come on!

Speaking of Lisa, she was the second worst person there. I'm glad they showed those clips of her throwing people under the bus, but her comments were a bunch of B.S. I don't believe she regrets what she said. I think she regrets that she got caught being a snake. 

And the number three candidate is Kyle, for her stealth mean-girl antics and kissing up to Erika. 

What a horrible show. I'm out. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 19

Sorry, but did not read all the posts.  Just wanted to ask, why does Lisa Rinna and Kyle just sit there and not say a word?  Does Erika have something like a secret about them that they are afraid she will come out with?  Like about their husbands?  It’s very obvious when they just sit there mum.  Dorit also.  Maybe there’s some dirt that Tom told Erika about.  Something that could ruin their reputations or marriages.  Strange.

• Love 13

Still trying to figure out why Bravo thought RHoBH needed a 4 hour reunion. The only reason I can come up with is that there were no reunion shows for RHoNY, so they had to make that revenue up somewhere else. 

Andy is such a bad interviewer. When Erica stated previously that her Bravo paychecks went straight to Tom, why did he not question that? I assume Bravo doesn't issue paper cheques, but that possibly they were deposited into an account for Erika Jayne's vanity shows, and controlled by Tom since he (or the widows and orphans)  funded her hobby? In any case, how did she apparently get access to her Bravo paycheques? Since a simple question, and one that Andy totally overlooked. I am sure I was not the only person yelling at Andy to ask the damn question. 

I was really hoping for more from Crystal, since she said that she was more talkative at the reunion shows. She was , as others have pointed out, quiet as a mouse. Certainly in this 4th installment. About the only time she spoke up was to tell Sutton that lying was a strong word. As someone pointed out upthread, it isn't as strong a word as "violated", which Crystal threw at Sutton numerous times during the season. I really have tried to give Crystal a chance, but she brings nothing to the show.

I was glad to see Garcelle admit that she felt bad for not coming to Sutton's defense when Erica was threatening her at Kathy's dinner party. I still blame Kathy though who, as the hostess, should have asked Erica to leave. I have enjoyed Kathy for the most part this season (a big surprise to me), but the loopy rich lady act doesn't play well in every circumstance. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Useful 1
  • Love 22
15 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Sorry, but did not read all the posts.  Just wanted to ask, why does Lisa Rinna and Kyle just sit there and not say a word?  Does Erika have something like a secret about them that they are afraid she will come out with?  Like about their husbands?  It’s very obvious when they just sit there mum.  Dorit also.  Maybe there’s some dirt that Tom told Erika about.  Something that could ruin their reputations or marriages.  Strange.

I have always thought this.  I think Erika has lots of dirt on them and the snake that she is, she WILL use it if it serves her need or she just wants to stay cunty.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, BlueHawk said:

Perhaps her out of proportion reaction to anyone not believing what she says might be rooted in a past investment in her portrayal of herself as being several stations above the hard core trashy piece of work she's shown herself to be on RHOBH & environs.

Wow. Dead on.

Such a great analysis.

• Love 7
58 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

This supposed accident/car rollover/slide into the ravine - whatever it was that happened occurred over three years ago, correct? 

I'm not defending Erika either, but it's very, very, very common for people to attribute the beginning of illnesses, mental declines etc in their loved ones to specific incidents even if it can be medically proven those illnesses, declines etc have been going on for quiite some time. 

Back when I was an emergency room nurse, I saw this all the time.

Edited by Maximona
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, byrd said:

Yes she knows she can bully these little" pussies " but babbeeeee!!! She would have been drug for filth on Atlanta or Potomac or Jersey ! 

Fantasy Real Housewives' HBIC [Head Bitch in Charge] couch mates that really need to come for Erica:

Nene, Kenya, Bethenney, Dorinda, Candiace, Gizelle, Tamra, the Manzo lady (Jersey), Delores, Margaret, and Eboni - an attorney !

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10

I looked up the definition of giving a side eye. It is a side long glance when expressing scorn, suspicion, or disapproval. These were the photos that were shown as examples.

4C0713E6-8304-489C-8C61-ED80902D7D74.thumb.jpeg.a9f879b9039eeffac6da3248b17fede5.jpeg26608BAB-89B3-49F6-AB38-52C70B8D5350.thumb.jpeg.cfd7fedb1a0b7efa8d04ff25202d98dc.jpeg

• LOL 19
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Rinna is just a pig for sitting there supporting Erika.  Kyle picks and chooses when to throw her darts.   Last year at the reunion, Kyle couldn't wait to tell everyone that Garcelle didn't send a check for a charity event,  which is oh so awful because it happened to KYLE.  Screw the victims of Tom.   The ho wives probably figured that those poor people had nothing, they were used to that life,  so they didn't really miss not getting their settlements. 

• Love 16
7 hours ago, MaggieG said:

She seemed so proud that she played Sutton but all that showed was that she is an untrustworthy person. It truly baffles me that Kyle and Dorit have hitched their wagon to her with everything they've seen her do and say. 

I have a theory that they have made a pact to never “come for” each other because they all probably have shit on each other. They are letting all the conflict in the show come with the newbies.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I can think of a word that starts with C for her . . .

Well, if I recall correctly, she has the name necklace that confirms that!  🤣 

I wish we were like the Brits/Aussies and used that word left and right--taking all the "power" (aka HORROR, SHOCK, PEARL-CLUTCHING) away from it.  I remember when "damn" was a shocker!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I have enjoyed Kathy for the most part this season (a big surprise to me), but the loopy rich lady act doesn't play well in every circumstance. 

Because I haven't watched the shows for several seasons--but DID watch the reunion shows (aka Erica Show), I can't understand how anything about Kathy Richards Hilton plays well anywhere.  

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I honestly would be scared to film with Erika.  The other women are not responsible for the situation she’s in yet she seems to be blaming some of them.  I would want her far away from me.

I want her to mouth off to the wrong person...particularly a female--with photos and mugshots.  Some don't take being insulted lightly.  

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

Because I haven't watched the shows for several seasons--but DID watch the reunion shows (aka Erica Show), I can't understand how anything about Kathy Richards Hilton plays well anywhere.  

She was very different that I expected, though I also think some of her persona is an act. I expected someone like Dorito on steroids, meaning someone who is really rich and acts like it. (As opposed to Dorito, who acts really rich but I don't believe is). I expected Heather Dubrow level of snobbiness, but did not find Kathy to be that way at all, or at least not for the most part. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, OdinO. said:

Erika Jayne is FIFTY YEARS OLD?   Even fifty-five is hard to believe.  That "beautiful" life is catching up with her fast...so fast.   If there's a remake of "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane," I have a suggestion for one of the main parts. There are LOTS of video clips available.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I expected someone like Dorito on steroids, meaning someone who is really rich and acts like it. (As opposed to Dorito, who acts really rich but I don't believe is).

California is a community property state: Paul Kemsley is a British businessman, celebrity manager, and reality TV star who has a net worth of $50 million. Also known as P.K. Kemsley, Paul is a sports executive and property developer.

12 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

California is a community property state: Paul Kemsley is a British businessman, celebrity manager, and reality TV star who has a net worth of $50 million. Also known as P.K. Kemsley, Paul is a sports executive and property developer.

LOL. I know who Dorito is married to. I don't believe PK is worth 50 million (which in the grand scheme of things is not that rich in any case) any more than I believe that he lost billions several years ago as he claimed several episodes ago while talking to the other husbands. 

Edited to add: doesn't community property in California only come in effect after 10 years of marriage? Wasn't that always the reason people thought Tom Cruise divorced Nicole Kidman just before the 10 year mark? In any case Dorito and PK have only been married 6 years. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
52 minutes ago, TheCouchPotato said:

Initially I thought Kathy was adorable but now the stupidity is wearing on me. 

Yes .. the cutesy act is wearing thin.  She’s probably the boss of the house and is sharp as a tack.

Edited by kristen111
  • Love 9
30 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

I wish we were like the Brits/Aussies and used that word left and right--taking all the "power" (aka HORROR, SHOCK, PEARL-CLUTCHING) away from it.  I remember when "damn" was a shocker!

Confession, it doesn't bother me the way it does many American women. It's just a harsher version of the b word for me. The only words that offend me are things like ethnic and antigay slurs.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Marley GMA said:

Yes, the one thing she learned from this season is that she is a “good friend” 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Haha!  Just like another one of Bravo's dainty belles, Miss "Lala" Kent, who announced Tuesday on VDP Rules:  "The one thing that I stand on is that I'm a good mother fucker!!!"  🙄🤣

3 hours ago, njbchlover said:

And, Erika is trying to continue the cover up, and it doing it badly, because she slipped up when she got a little too loose-lipped trying to portray herself as the pitiful, wronged, long suffering wife of a controlling, cheating, mentally and emotional abusive, big, bad lawyer.

who has traumatic brain injuries and dementia and calls her crying several times a day.  Don't forget that bit - the first part doesn't make sense without it 😂😂😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

LOL. I know who Dorito is married to. I don't believe PK is worth 50 million (which in the grand scheme of things is not that rich in any case) any more than I believe that he lost billions several years ago as he claimed several episodes ago while talking to the other husbands. 

Edited to add: doesn't community property in California only come in effect after 10 years of marriage? Wasn't that always the reason people thought Tom Cruise divorced Nicole Kidman just before the 10 year mark? In any case Dorito and PK have only been married 6 years. 

I can’t stand the way Dorito talks to her family.  Sugar lump, Cutie Pie, Love Bug, Precious, Babykins, GTFOOH.  Nauseating.

• LOL 8
4 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Yes .. the cutesy act is wearing thin.  She’s probably the boss of the house and is smart as a tack.

I think she is likely sharp as a tack as well. What I did like about Kathy was that she wasn't into glam squads (did we ever see he use one?)and often didn't care what she wore. I found that refreshing, after the pretentiousness of the label wearing Erica and Dorito. She seems to be a person who is comfortable in her own skin, which I think is unusual in a howife. 

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

I can’t stand the way Dorito talks to her family.  Sugar lump, Cutie Pie, Love Bug, Precious, Babykins, GTFOOH.  Nauseating.

Isn't Bubba one of her favs for PK? He does fit the nickname, but it hardly seems like a compliment. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I think she is likely sharp as a tack as well. What I did like about Kathy was that she wasn't into glam squads (did we ever see he use one?)and often didn't care what she wore. I found that refreshing, after the pretentiousness of the label wearing Erica and Dorito. She seems to be a person who is comfortable in her own skin, which I think is unusual in a howife. 

A lot of the others are competitive about fame, popularity, money, looks, etc. Kathy seems to be what Erika pretended to be, a true give no fucks person. I think she knows her life is great and isn't concerned about being #1 on Bravo or outglamming others and whatnot. 

• Love 18
2 hours ago, watcherwoman said:

Rinna is just a pig for sitting there supporting Erika.  Kyle picks and chooses when to throw her darts.   Last year at the reunion, Kyle couldn't wait to tell everyone that Garcelle didn't send a check for a charity event,  which is oh so awful because it happened to KYLE.  Screw the victims of Tom.   The ho wives probably figured that those poor people had nothing, they were used to that life,  so they didn't really miss not getting their settlements. 

She looked ridiculous being her Wing Man.  That silver dress and the curly wig was hilarious.  She looked like a string bean.  The hair, the dress, those lips.  Ugh.  Ugly.

Edited by kristen111
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Mar said:

I have a theory that they have made a pact to never “come for” each other because they all probably have shit on each other. They are letting all the conflict in the show come with the newbies.

Ding Ding Ding - Fab Force Five or whatever they call themselves have a pact and they tip toe around each other.  Look what happened when Dorito attempted to make a very mild point and Ole Yeller I mean rabid Erika snapped at her and made a comment about HER lawsuits.

Thats why Kyle needs Teddi back next year as she has no one to film with other than Dorito.  You can see Sutton, Garcelle and Chystal are all not interested in anything meaningful with those morons

• Useful 1
  • Love 8