Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E24: Reunion (Part 4)

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, endure said:

Fire that grifter!  If nothing else happens to her she so deserves to be fired.  If she comes back another season I will personally boycott this show.

Me too, Endure!  Andy doesn't care. He thinks he hit the jackpot with this piece of crap.

Edited by BluishGreen
spelling
  • Love 15
Just now, Axie said:

The good news is she’s finally taking acting lessons.

Her mea culpa was a pretty pathetic performance.  To her credit, at least she didn't squeeze out crocodile tears.  That would have been vomit-inducing.    

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
9 minutes ago, nosedive said:

Her mea culpa was a pretty pathetic performance.  To her credit, at least she didn't squeeze out crocodile tears.  That would have been vomit-inducing.    

Or, a close up of just ONE slowly dropping tear would have caused major projectile vomiting.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Or, a close up of just ONE slowly dropping tear would have caused major projectile vomiting.

Especially if she then pulled out one of Candyass’ (RHOP) cry angles.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Kyle throws Andy under the bus when he asks if anyone had heard of the Girardis' money troubles!  And interestingly, Andy won't say Bethenny's name, but does put up the headline screenshot that names her clearly.  I guess he didn't want to cross the streams too directly?

• Love 10
1 hour ago, chick binewski said:

1. So Erika found an unconscious Tom during a phone conversation with him???

2. Erika cannot discuss snow at this time

It was a flip phone for Gawds sake!   What more could you possibly need (please read this in Blanche Devereaux speech)

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
Just now, Ms Blue Jay said:

I can't believe Kyle didn't have to answer for how she's constantly stirring shit and trying to make Sutton Erika's roadkill.  

She literally pulls all the same shit as Vanderpump but is never called out for it. 

• Love 24
15 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Be fair guys. They do have different crying technique.

Rinna is single tear cryer and Erika is the running mascara cryer . . .

C9LhFPAXUAEVZjk.jpg

rhobh-recap-erika-jayne-bravo-embed.jpg

Okay - I have a serious question about this.  How is it that none of these women are "ugly" cryers?  You know - when your face gets scrunched up, your nose gets red and drips, and your whole face looks like it's fallen?  Aside from the staged non-waterproof mascara, Erika's makeup is flawless here.  No tear tracks in her foundation/face makeup, her lipstick is still perfectly in place.  Overall, she looks pretty good.  Even Rinna's one tear thing and her face makeup is still intact.  Is it because they are actually faking the crying?

When I am really crying, I look like a hot, wet mess.  Even waterproof mascara smudges, eyeliner and eye shadow is all over the place, foundation has stripes (even though it is extremely close to my complexion color), blush is completely gone, lipstick is chewed off, face is blotchy - you name it, it happens.

Why is it these women don't look like that?  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Useful 4
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Andi27 said:

As Erika tells this story again, Rinna is ALL reaction, but the other women are just blank. lol

I NEED to know why Rinna kisses Erika's ass so much, so deeply, and so passionately, with such fervour - WHAT DOES SHE KNOW?

Even after the person tweeted "You all, except Garcelle and Sutton, are stupid assholes" Kyle, Dorit, Rinna, and Crystal just kept being that stupid anyway!

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Okay - I have a serious question about this.  How is it that none of these women are "ugly" cryers?  You know - when your face gets scrunched up, your nose gets red and drips, and your whole face looks like it's fallen?  Aside from the staged non-waterproof mascara, Erika's makeup is flawless here.  No tear tracks in her foundation/face makeup, her lipstick is still perfectly in place.  Overall, she looks pretty good.  Even Rinna's one tear thing and her face makeup is still intact.  Is it because they are actually faking the crying?

When I cry, or should I say when I am REALLY crying, I look like a hot, wet mess.  Even waterproof mascara smudges, eyeliner and eye shadow is all over the place, foundation has stripes (even though it is extremely close to my complexion color), blush is completely gone, lipstick is chewed off, face is blotchy - you name it, it happens.

I think it's a combination of having professional glam at all times, even when "poor," and the tears not always being real . . .

A reality star with a real cry is Kim K!

kim-k-kim-kardashian.gif

kim-kourtney-crying-meme-kardashian-1602

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Because they are acting.  It's practiced.  It's performance.  I'm sure they consult their makeup artists on how to do this right for TV.  Also, their faces are frozen from Botox.

• Useful 3
  • Love 14
Just now, Ms Blue Jay said:

Because they are acting.  It's practiced.  It's performance.  I'm sure they consult their makeup artists on how to do this right for TV.  Also, their faces are frozen from Botox.

I remember being distracted by Vanderpump's huge lashes when she'd cry. Even though most of us wear makeup each day, we're not typically dolled up to the nines. 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

I didn't watch, but this comment reminded me of how deranged Betty Broderick got post divorce from lawyer Dan (President of the San Diego Bar) who "betrayed" her by divorce, and all of the adjacent lawyers' wives socially shunned and dumped her. I think Sutton hiring security is wise. Erika is a loose cannon on the deck of life.

OMG  you are so right. Read a great book on the case and I remember when the trial was going on. I live in the OC, so it was huge news here. Yes, Betty is a Narcissist, still had more money than most of us and was so full of hate and anger she ruined her life, not to mention her kids lives. 

Edited by chlban
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Vanderboom said:

Discussing her son's car-rolling snow adventure? Time to clam up!

I’m thinking that her son told her ixnay on that story for some reason, likely because it’s total BS and he has a real life he doesn’t want her to mess up.

edited to add: her story about her son driving to the rescue was related to the supposed “Tom confronts the burglar” tall tale, if I remember correctly. And the “Tom confronts the burglar story” was another reason for his supposed mental decline. So I’m betting her son was pissed because now she’s dragged him into the saga and he could end up being deposed about Tom’s incompetence. 

Edited by Pop Tart
  • Useful 10
  • Love 14

WTF is the Coven and Garcelle, Sutton and Chrystal on the defensive? Erika is a vile, piece of garbage and a liar. 

2 minutes ago, Pop Tart said:

I’m thinking that her son told her ixnay on that story for some reason, likely because it’s total BS and he has a real life he doesn’t want her to mess up.

I think you are right. Why else would that be the one lie she wouldn't elaborate on further?

• Love 13

Well, I think I'm finally through with Psycho Barbie and her thralls (Kyle, Lisa, Dorit and Crystal).  Just thinking that, though only one, my viewership may help put $$ in Erika's pocket so she can continue to loot and shriek and demand each and all bow down to her-- nah, I will just continue to follow all the witty and wise comments here and ignore the show.

• Love 23
12 minutes ago, BluishGreen said:

Well, I think I'm finally through with Psycho Barbie and her thralls (Kyle, Lisa, Dorit and Crystal).  Just thinking that, though only one, my viewership may help put $$ in Erika's pocket so she can continue to loot and shriek and demand each and all bow down to her-- nah, I will just continue to follow all the witty and wise comments here and ignore the show.

Psycho Barbie, Qu'est-ce que c'est?

• LOL 12
  • Love 7

Oh, man.

When Erika said that she asked Tom, Why would you leave me with millions of dollars in lawsuits pointed at me? 

I thought she was going to say, Why would you steal from the families of plane crash victims and a burn victim you claimed to be helping, people who trusted you?

• Love 16
3 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Erika somehow thinks she "won" this reunion. 

She did! In the same sense that Richard Hatch won the first season of Survivor, with perhaps a similar eventual outcome.

***ALLEGEDLY***

3 hours ago, TexasGal said:

I wonder why Crystal gets an apology?

Because she has friends who give out expensive bags just because. Friends who may end up on future seasons of the show.

39 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Psycho Barbie, Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Better roll roll roll roll, roll roll roll awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy…

Edited by ivygirl
Thank you, autocorrect, for changing “won” (correct) to “one” (incorrect) before I noticed
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, chick binewski said:

1. So Erika found an unconscious Tom during a phone conversation with him???

2. Erika cannot discuss snow at this time

Amazing huh and didn’t she say he called twice?  And why does she call her adult son her child lol, I know he is but, he’s a grown ass (police) man, good grief, the drama!

• Love 10
27 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

She did! In the same sense that Richard Hatch won the first season of Survivor, with perhaps a similar eventual outcome.

***ALLEGEDLY***

Because she has friends who give out expensive bags just because. Friends who may end up on future seasons of the show.

Better roll roll roll roll, roll roll roll awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy…

Or….

🎶roll roll roll your car gently down the bank 🎶

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Axie said:

Garcelle looks like she’s drowning in BS and wants to be rescued while Kyle is preparing to use her Home Alone face.

Ha!! 🤣

3 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Andy just re-hashed less than half of all the shitty things she's done, and she still thinks she's a good friend?  In the words of Kristen Taekman (former RHONY) - "DE-LUSIONAL!!!!"

But . . . but . . . she owned it all right there.  Isn't that what we're supposed to admire and respect? 🙄

2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

When I am really crying, I look like a hot, wet mess.  Even waterproof mascara smudges, eyeliner and eye shadow is all over the place, foundation has stripes (even though it is extremely close to my complexion color), blush is completely gone, lipstick is chewed off, face is blotchy - you name it, it happens.

Me too.  But sometimes I just feel sorry for myself about something stupid - usually about how someone hurt my feelings, and shamefully I can cry about that easier than I can cry about real tragedies.  Those self-pitying, shameful tears are what we see here.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

The comments on this thread are giving me LIFE, because this reunion extravaganza was a big disappointment in the Erika-dragging department. I was not satisfied in the least. No matter what she feigned in response to criticisms, Erika's declarations always boiled down to "What about meeeeeee!"

I did enjoy the footage they dug up of Lisa from previous seasons - yes, Lisa you're SUCH a good friend. I too, am dying to know why her inflated lips appear to be surgically attached to Erika's ass. Is it just a blatant attempt to stay in front of the cameras or is it something else? Would love to hear everyone's theories.

When Erika referred to Sutton as a bitchy see-u-next Tuesday? Holy projection Batman! That's all I have to say about that. Point scored for Sutton when she pointed out Erika's phoney reconciliation attempt.

Sadly my streaming service decided to buffer at the episode's highpoint, when Garcelle was discussing the bullying label NOT being applied to Erica after all her snarling and threats. I missed that whole segment of the show, so I hope Garcelle ripped Erika a new one.

Thank God this is over so that my boobs will no longer have sympathy pains from Kyle's awful dress. I think Patrick should get a diamond for next season.

• Love 20