Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E24: Reunion (Part 4)

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, bosawks said:

Does Erika realize that she could end that story with, “Tom was at the bottom of the ravine with a leprechaun and Jimmy Hoffa”, and it would be just as believable? 

So that's where Tom's pot of gold is hidden!

Edited by WaltersHair
  • LOL 14
  • Love 5
Just now, TexasGal said:

I wonder why Crystal gets an apology?

Only reason I can think of is, Crystal was mainly quiet about everything during the season and for most of the reunion. At least Erika realized Crystal didn’t deserve that backhand. I don’t think Erika sees Crystal as an enemy the way she does Sutton and Garcelle.

• Love 15

Here’s my final thought. Erika IS a piece of something vile, not work. So they are already filming for next season, bring on more Erika BS I guess and Dorito will at least will have a storyline this time because of what happened last week. 
I still feel Crystal brings nothing to the show and Garcelle is too good for this show. I guess I’m used to the rest of them because they’ve been around for so long, like my 20 year old couch. 

• Love 15
Just now, chick binewski said:

Erika cannot discuss snow at this time

😁 I know right? Tom's mental incompetence, threats to Sutton, making sure we all know that Erika is the true victim, trying to throw the paralegals under the bus--all fine. Discussing her son's car-rolling snow adventure? Time to clam up!

• LOL 9
  • Love 14
9 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Does Erika realize that she could end that story with, “Tom was at the bottom of the ravine with a leprechaun and Jimmy Hoffa”, and it would be just as believable? 

And, when she found them, Jimmy was explaining that he hasn’t been missing, he’s just been recovering from cataract surgery which was complicated by a raging snow storm that started in 1982.  Allegedly.

• LOL 22
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Maybe someone should tell Erika that lies by omission are still lies.

I thought the same thing - isn't she or wasn't she a Catholic?  She should know that!!  

Not only that, but she totally, totally backtracked on the story about her son flipping his car in the Pasadena blizzard.  I wish Kyle/Andy would have pressed her on that, as well.  I guess they didn't want to prove her to be a liar, yet again - she probably would have completely flipped Andy over his chair (worse than Teresa Guidice did), and scratched Kyle's eyes out.

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I totally get that being called a liar is not good, but I wish that Andy would have asked Erika WHY it is that the word "liar" (or any inference or off-hand comparison to the word) can so vehemently flip Erika's bitch switch.  I want to know what in her past she lied about, or was accused of lying about, that sets her off so quickly and violently.  

There must be something!  

it was a dark a snowy Pasadena night on a switchback road ... she was in the back seat....as the car flipped the 7th time her mother suddenly turned to her and accused her of eating the last snickers in the candy bowl.... 

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, BluishGreen said:

Crystal has a moment of courage and then went back to being the little mouse that lives in Erika's shoe.

Yeah. Crystal disappointed me in this part. I admire her, somewhat, in part 3.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Vanderboom said:

Erika can complain that BH is "so precious" all she wants, but she should be glad they are because these ladies are handling her with kid gloves. The other casts would have brought the shade like there was no tomorrow. When Erika announced that Tom called her five times a day, I really wanted someone to ask if he was calling while rolling down a hill.

Erika should figure out exactly WHAT she wants to be.  Does she want to be a "precious" housewife of Beverly Hills, a "small town" Southern girl (God forbid), a 1940's B movie gun moll wannabe, or a Mob Wife faker?  You can't be all of those things - too many schizophrenic like behaviors.  Not saying Erika's schizophrenic or has multiple personality disorder, but she's giving an ametuerish effort of displaying it.

That snide comment about BH women being "so precious" was said with such contempt, it was chilling.  I have a feeling that Erika has been completely shunned by anyone she may have had a slight acquaintance with, especially any of the wives of other lawyers that she and Tom may have socialized with in the past.  She's not happy about her fall from the social scene and doubling down on her anger.  

She should be careful.  If she is found to have been not involved in any of this, she will now NEVER be able to socialize with those people.  Insulting the upper echelons of BH/LA social world is probably worse, in their eyes, than what she is being accused of. 

ETA - I think even Kyle, Kathy, Crystal, Garcelle, Sutton, Dorit and even Rinna were insulted and pissed off by that comment.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 17
6 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

When PK said “Erika was not deliberately cold, she was inherently cold”, during the panty gate season, he was spot on!  In that season she was nowhere near as vile as she is now.

I remember when PK said that too. He called it early.

• Love 19
18 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

it was a dark a snowy Pasadena night on a switchback road ... she was in the back seat....as the car flipped the 7th time her mother suddenly turned to her and accused her of eating the last snickers in the candy bowl.... 

But wait there’s more ….. has she was ejected from the car on the 9th flip she swore she heard her mother say she didn’t believe her. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2