Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E24: Reunion (Part 4)

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

yes and if I recall correctly Erika watched them down them and mumbled something to make herself look cooler and back in the spotlight but it didn't land and the show ended. 

Also Tom is institutionalized for memory care? He is, right?  What's that cost? If you've ever put someone in care like that it is $$$. Tom can claim it "is expensive to be me" now.  That alone should cause a comb thru finances long term care financial forms are lengthy. I can't imagine he is paying cash.

He may have long term care insurance.  Not sure it pays for $9k a month, but would cover some of it.

• Useful 1

None of which affects the fact that the theft likely started years before the alleged dementia started.

I never said otherwise. Just that someone else pointed out how if things work out for Tom, he will suddenly have a "miracle" cure. Which, unlike cancer *cough*Brooks*cough*, isn't something that there is a cure for. Hence if Tom comes out of this unscathed, it's possible they could be using any one of these excuses to explain why Tom no longer has dementia.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

The best part of the reunion was at the very end when Sutton killed that martini...Crystal too.  That was the coolest moment of the entire reunion...and it happened at the very end.  Figures.

Heh.  Also at the end  I liked when Andy asked everyone if they had any more questions for The Star 🙄 Crystal said, "I'm good, I'm done." in a way that said "Let this end!"  Especially since she only asked one question, "Are you angry at Tom because I would be furious if Rob did that?" and Erika not only bit her head off and kept bringing it up but she Never Answered The Question.   If you watch it twice like I stupidly did you'll notice she never really answered most questions. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

If you watch it twice like I stupidly did you'll notice she never really answered most questions. 

Let's face it, Andy isn't much of an interrogator, and with this slippery bitch you need a professional interrogator.  Someone, ya know, that's not scared of her.  I think the only ones not scared of her are Garcelle and Sutton, the rest are quaking in their boots...or Louboutin's, as they should be.  They saw how low she would go, and they don't want any spotlight on them. Plus, she threatened them too, when she said she would remember who was for her, and who were not.  Their asses are being blackmailed to a degree.  Haha, good on the coven.  I came away from the fourth part, not knowing anything more than I did before.  Well, except her story changed again, but that was somehow lost as per usual.  Sometimes I think the only thing I like about Andy is his wonky eye, and that is it.  He is pretty shallow.

I watched it twice!  I watched Sutton and Crystal down their drinks several times.  That was a great scene!

• Love 11
On 11/3/2021 at 10:21 PM, njbchlover said:

Okay - I have a serious question about this.  How is it that none of these women are "ugly" cryers?  You know - when your face gets scrunched up, your nose gets red and drips, and your whole face looks like it's fallen?  Aside from the staged non-waterproof mascara, Erika's makeup is flawless here.  No tear tracks in her foundation/face makeup, her lipstick is still perfectly in place.  Overall, she looks pretty good.  Even Rinna's one tear thing and her face makeup is still intact.  Is it because they are actually faking the crying?

When I am really crying, I look like a hot, wet mess.  Even waterproof mascara smudges, eyeliner and eye shadow is all over the place, foundation has stripes (even though it is extremely close to my complexion color), blush is completely gone, lipstick is chewed off, face is blotchy - you name it, it happens.

Why is it these women don't look like that?  

Strangely, I could care less about why they look good (acting) and I'm more interested in why you have been crying. 

• Love 2
On 11/5/2021 at 8:38 AM, chlban said:

Chrystal ...............is way better than Teddi

Absolutely agree.

On 11/5/2021 at 8:50 AM, Stats Queen said:

Or he left them in a car which subsequently flipped 7 times.

Everybody say it with me...

”____________.”

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 11/5/2021 at 1:15 PM, izabella said:

We saw that in action when she called Sutton a c***.  I can't believe not one person told Erika to sit back and stfu with that.  She has them all cowed, including Andy. 

Someone should have said, “maybe Sutton can borrow your necklace.”

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
  • LOL 10
On 11/5/2021 at 3:02 PM, babykin said:

If someone called me a C-NT at a bar or somewhere in public that is totally different. And I’d be mad. But my co-worker or colleague calling me that (On TV?!?!?) fuck no. She should be fired for that alone. 

I’m an admin/mod on a pretty lenient website and that word has subsequently lost shocking impact for me and I’m embarrassed to say the way that some of the (especially) British guys use it usually have me bursting out laughing.   

I know I’m terrible 😐

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 11/5/2021 at 7:02 PM, Shannah Banana said:

So many great comments!  Fun reading.

The best part of the reunion was at the very end when Sutton killed that martini...Crystal too.  That was the coolest moment of the entire reunion...and it happened at the very end.  

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
Oops just saw Baltimore Bettys post and I said about the same thing
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 11/3/2021 at 9:21 PM, njbchlover said:

Okay - I have a serious question about this.  How is it that none of these women are "ugly" cryers?  You know - when your face gets scrunched up, your nose gets red and drips, and your whole face looks like it's fallen?  Aside from the staged non-waterproof mascara, Erika's makeup is flawless here.  No tear tracks in her foundation/face makeup, her lipstick is still perfectly in place.  Overall, she looks pretty good.  Even Rinna's one tear thing and her face makeup is still intact.  Is it because they are actually faking the crying?

Yes, some are most definitely faking.  But, their faces also don't move due to Botox and all those fillers they all use.  They physically can't scrunch anything!

2 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

I think the only ones not scared of her are Garcelle and Sutton, the rest are quaking in their boots...or Louboutin's, as they should be.  They saw how low she would go, and they don't want any spotlight on them. Plus, she threatened them too, when she said she would remember who was for her, and who were not.  Their asses are being blackmailed to a degree.  Haha, good on the coven. 

Erika was very quick to mention Dorit's lawsuits when Dorit stepped a toe out of line.   I have no doubt that is one of the reasons they kiss her ass.  Wrong choice, though.  They are on the wrong side of this, just as they were on the wrong side of crucifying Denise.

• Love 18
On 11/3/2021 at 8:20 PM, Surrealist said:

Erika's a supremely wretched human being.

And from page 1 on this thread, with 68 likes,  now worth re-posting again on page 11:

" Erika's a supremely wretched human being. "

Nothing more to add.  

End scene. 

• Love 19
6 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

I know I’m terrible 😐

You're not terrible...you're perfect!  American "ladies" need to lighten up.  A word is only as powerful as we give it.   It's a silly little word and it doesn't deserve the attention it's given.  For me, it's a "fun" word...but still I say it only at home--and for fun.  

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

You're not terrible...you're perfect!  American "ladies" need to lighten up.  A word is only as powerful as we give it.   It's a silly little word and it doesn't deserve the attention it's given.  For me, it's a "fun" word...but still I say it only at home--and for fun.  

dorit-rhobh.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

He may have long term care insurance.  Not sure it pays for $9k a month, but would cover some of it.

That's true. I feel like they aren't even smart enough to have that coverage. And if if they do well damn I wish there was some kind of asset testing as a paper trail for this. Another thing in favor for the wealthy cash only no trail on the grift. Sad.

• Love 3

I just realized erICKa said she was left holding the bag - no bitch face Tom's DENTIST brother was left holding the bag - a guy just living his life now is stuck dealing with YOUR husband while you play the victim.

If you had ANY compassion you would be not keeping him at arm's length but instead dealing with this mess vs just bitching about your non victim victimhood

• Useful 1
  • Love 18

11 pages into this thread, so what can I add, other than my (echo) opinion:

Ericka is a vile, disgusting human being.

She shows zero compassion, empathy, or consideration for anyone but herself.

Victims with horrifying injuries?  What about her?  Who will pay for her extensions???  Huh?????

• LOL 4
  • Love 14

Why is Erika so mad at Sutton but is okay with Kyle and Dorit? During the PK amd Mauricio dinner, I believe both husbands called Erika a liar and laughed their heads off. Sutton showed concern about the legal stuff and saying stuff wasn’t adding up. She didn’t laugh at the situation and I don’t think she used the word liar.

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
12 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Why is Erika so mad at Sutton but is okay with Kyle and Dorit? During the PK amd Mauricio dinner, I believe both husbands called Erika a liar and laughed their heads off. Sutton showed concern about the legal stuff and saying stuff wasn’t adding up. She didn’t laugh at the situation and I don’t think she used the word liar.

Kyle has too much power on the show, heaven only knows why, but she does. Sutton is new and has had some real missteps earlier in the season, which she actually has the class to admit to. Bully's identify the weak and go in on them. Unfortunately for her, Erika misjudged mistakes for weakness. At the reunion Sutton came off all class while Erika showed her true self, a lying, vile, bitter hooker who sold herself to the wrong John. Sutton is a super rich divorcee that can pretty much do whatever she wants and Erika is scrambling for her next John. Jealous much Erika?

Edited by chlban
  • Love 24
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

Why is Erika so mad at Sutton but is okay with Kyle and Dorit? During the PK amd Mauricio dinner, I believe both husbands called Erika a liar and laughed their heads off.

Because Kyle and Dorit fell over themselves to backtrack and apologize to Erika and let her know they "can't control what their husbands say."  🤢  

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, chlban said:

Sutton came off all class while Erika showed her true self, a lying, vile, bitter hooker who sold herself to the wrong John.

When Andy gives Erika her own show, this will be the premise--but she was too self-absorbed to understand it when she signed the contract.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Starlight925 said:

She shows zero compassion, empathy, or consideration for anyone but herself.

I don't think Andy has any precognitive powers...or is even a good judge of character (or IS of good character), but do you think someone his staff saw this in Erika and suggested she be "a regular" ??

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Agree with the poster who said we give words power. Calling someone a bitch was a much bigger deal before people started using it as a casual reference. Now it gets so little reaction. 

My ex was raging at me for 30 minutes on the way home in the car. Not sure how many times he called me a bitch. Since that word caused no reaction, he went to "you're a c***". My response? "You ain't seen me be a c***, but your about to." Slammed on the breaks and booted him out of my car to walk the rest of the way home. It wasn't so much the word c*** as the intent to call me something "worse" so I'd get riled up. I fell for it hook, line and sinker, so I'm so proud of Sutton for not taking the bait!

• Love 13
5 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

That's true. I feel like they aren't even smart enough to have that coverage. And if if they do well damn I wish there was some kind of asset testing as a paper trail for this. Another thing in favor for the wealthy cash only no trail on the grift. Sad.

I very much doubt that someone who ran a Ponzi scheme for 20 or so years purchased long term insurance. It would absolutely counter to the mind set of someone who thought he was essentially untouchable.

He would have snorted at the idea that he would ever need $9000 per month to afford basic health care. 

Prudent law abiding people worry about insurance or affording retirement costs. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Slakkie said:

I just realized erICKa said she was left holding the bag - no bitch face Tom's DENTIST brother was left holding the bag - a guy just living his life now is stuck dealing with YOUR husband while you play the victim.

If you had ANY compassion you would be not keeping him at arm's length but instead dealing with this mess vs just bitching about your non victim victimhood

I think Erika meant it solely in terms of financial issues because all she thinks about is money. She is the only one with money and income and she is fighting to 1) keep all of the expensive gifts and purchases from the marriage and 2) not having to return $28 million that was "loaned" to her corporation.

Since Erika had no qualms about leaving her "demented" husband, I don't think she has given a second's thought to any kind of administrative burden for the brother.

At any rate, I don't think the brother is really extending himself that much. He isn't a full time caretaker for the brother and has hired attorneys etc. Sure it is a bit of an administrative burden but most people wind up handling estates for their parents, spouses or even siblings.  

What is interesting is that none of the children seem to have stepped up in any way. Of course maybe they are but it appears they are completely out of the picture. In my experience, typically it is the children who take over and not the aged siblings.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 11/4/2021 at 1:57 PM, njbchlover said:

Is it possible that Tom may have been drunk or under the influence of something, and this "accident" was all covered up by the higher ups in law enforcement and everyone else involved?  A pay-off here, money changing hands there, and poof - no records of anything, except a broken ankle. 

I don't know if this kind of stuff still happens, but this type of situation used to be covered up, as a favor for a favor.  I'm sure that's the world that Tom lived in, back in the day.

I think it's entirely possible and very probable.  Tom had everyone in his pocket that mattered, the good old boys club, you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours mind-set.  I think it was extremely dumb for Erika to even used her son, the policeman, in any kind of dialogue because it put a spotlight on him, and what kind of influence he could have had with all the records that don't exist.  Color me suspicious.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
12 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Dorit looked so much better in that pic when she kept it simple.

Dorit can look very lovely when, as you say, she keeps it simple. I think she kinda looks like Brittany Murphy. And I actually thought this year’s reunion look was nice. It had some glam but it wasn’t as over the top as she can be.

I also liked Kathy’s dress. Kind of flouncy and sweet.

Garcelle and Sutton looked good—but not that memorable so I don’t know if that’s good or bad yet! Ha.

I was supremely distracted by the small, pointy shoulder pads on Crystal and Rinna’s outfits. 

Enough has been said about Erika’s and Kyle’s reunion looks, LOL

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, J80134 said:

It wasn't so much the word c*** as the intent to call me something "worse" so I'd get riled up.

Thanks, J0134.  THAT is the real zinger...the intent.  We can make almost any word cruel and hurtful. 

My little story:  In 1960 I was in the back seat of a nice car with two cute little girls I had just met. I think they were four and five. Their mother, an up/coming rock and roll guitarist* (and wife of a popular studio/touring guitarist), my good friend (the sister of a TOP40 R&R guitarist), and that guitarist's wife were in the front seat.

It was a hot summer in Phoenix; the men were on tour.  No a/c in our car, so we were breezing along Central Avenue with the windows down.  Soon the 5yr-old said to the driver, "Mommy, my twat hurts."  I was almost 20, a "good Catholic girl," (12yrs Catholic school) and had never heard the word.  I said, "How cute.  What's a twat?"   I'm 81 and have never lived that down.  It still seems like a cute word to me.

*She's still alive and in the R&R Hall of Fame.

• Like 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

Thanks, J0134.  THAT is the real zinger...the intent.  We can make almost any word cruel and hurtful. 

My little story:  In 1960 I was in the back seat of a nice car with two cute little girls I had just met. I think they were four and five. Their mother, an up/coming rock and roll guitarist* (and wife of a popular studio/touring guitarist), my good friend (the sister of a TOP40 R&R guitarist), and that guitarist's wife were in the front seat.

It was a hot summer in Phoenix; the men were on tour.  No a/c in our car, so we were breezing along Central Avenue with the windows down.  Soon the 5yr-old said to the driver, "Mommy, my twat hurts."  I was almost 20, a "good Catholic girl," (12yrs Catholic school) and had never heard the word.  I said, "How cute.  What's a twat?"   I'm 81 and have never lived that down.  It still seems like a cute word to me.

I was a freshman in college and had never heard the word, nor had my roommate. We were walking and yelling, “twit, twit, twit, twut, twut, twut, twat, twat, twat!!” My friend ran over and told me what it meant.

I think it started because we thought “twit” was a cute word.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 8
57 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

It might depend on how much Tom hurt their mother/mothers--emotionally, financially...every way.  

One of the son in law worked at Girardi Keese until very recently. He left when it all started falling apart. 

He seemed to have a reasonably good relationship with the prior wife and was paying her $10,000 per month until recently when the financial house of cards collapsed. 

I am not *shocked* that Tom didn't have close relationships with the children - or at best had very transactional relationship based on need. If I had a father who married a 29 year old cocktail waitress ex-stripper who was 30 years his junior, I would not have a great deal of respect for my father to say the least. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 10
On 11/5/2021 at 5:50 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I read somewhere Erika’s “friends” (?!?!) are setting her up on dates with male friends.

Can you imagine someone thinking, “I know this woman. I think you two would really hit it off.”

She might hit the guy off.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
On 11/4/2021 at 7:35 PM, RoseAllDay said:

I’ll give OC another shot. That franchise was what started my Bravo addiction. 

I actually like all of them, and that’s rare.  Heather is back and Brownstone is gone.  Thank goodness.  I call her Brownstone. Lol.  I really should of called her three way.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
On 11/4/2021 at 7:52 AM, Stats Queen said:

It is disgusting that they left this out of a 4 part reunion. It is an important piece of the story.

But how is this so important to the story? It doesn't tell me anything new at all. This has been Erika's MO all season hasn't it? 

I still don't know what she said under her breath to Sutton...was it that 'watch your back' BS?

ETA: She's such a moron. She thinks she comes across as innocent because she's fighting so hard to maintain her innocence, but she actually comes across as guilty as hell because of all the obvious lies. Her legal team is crazy to take her on, unless their retainer is from her new sugar daddy. She's just not worth the effort. 

Edited by gingerella
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Back Atcha said:

That is so funny.  I thought that was a New York slang word.  I heard it the first time at 13.  My girlfriend called herSister a twat.  I haven’t heard it since.  It brought back memories. Lol.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

She's such a moron. She thinks she comes across as innocent  excuse she's fighting so hard to maintain tain her innocence, but she actually comes across as guilty as he'll because of all the obvious lies.

Does she realize she came across SO OLD (hey...I'm 80+, so I know "old") ???  Her make-up, the lighting, and her VILE facial expressions cause her to look ten years older than her claimed age.  Is that her correct age?

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

Does she realize she came across SO OLD (hey...I'm 80+, so I know "old") ???  Her make-up, the lighting, and her VILE facial expressions cause her to look ten years older than her claimed age.  Is that her correct age?

Who the hell knows.  They lift her up and you hear grunting.  Too old for that kitten set- up on stage no less.

Edited by kristen111
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I wonder what the guys who lift her up think of her?  The ones in her show.  Will she continue that act?  Or call it a day with her 20 million.

She can't afford to revive the act; that thing was a money pit and probably inspired her criminal husband to continue stealing money.   It was always about the fame, not the talent or the money. 

Early on, I think Kyle made a comment to her about continuing her act (as though it was a legit job like Kyle's gigs are) and Erica didn't say anything.  Maybe I'm imagining it. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, gingerella said:

I still don't know what she said under her breath to Sutton...was it that 'watch your back' BS?

I could have imagined this but I thought she said "and your family" under her breath. That's when Sutton got up and left. And why when Kathy wanted to hold detente in the Library with the Baccarat candle holders Sutton politely said no way but thank you for dinner.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
On 11/6/2021 at 8:52 PM, JonnieUniteUs said:

I’m an admin/mod on a pretty lenient website and that word has subsequently lost shocking impact for me and I’m embarrassed to say the way that some of the (especially) British guys use it usually have me bursting out laughing.   

I know I’m terrible 😐

I think It is true that words no matter  how vile they appear and are presented are actually just words. People use them like weapons, calling people all kinds of names and assigning labels to people they don’t even know. 
You win when you don’t allow someone’s words to push your buttons. That’s when they lose any power.

Sutton’s not reacting to the “C” word is a good example.

I can personally not want to use the word myself, but it has as much power as I allow it to have.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

She can't afford to revive the act; that thing was a money pit and probably inspired her criminal husband to continue stealing money.   It was always about the fame, not the talent or the money. 

Early on, I think Kyle made a comment to her about continuing her act (as though it was a legit job like Kyle's gigs are) and Erica didn't say anything.  Maybe I'm imagining it. 

Remember they all went to Erika’s show with their husbands?  Mauricio was watching Erika and then Kyle jumped up on his lap and started kissing him.  Jealous much Kyle?  Competition, lol.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1