Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E24: Reunion (Part 4)

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, ivygirl said:

Can someone explain to me how “playing your ass” is somehow preferable to, more moral than, or different from lying?

It's preferable to lying the same way stealing from orphans and widows is preferable to sex between consenting adults or getting a true story out. 

• Love 22
1 minute ago, RealHousewife said:

It's preferable to lying the same way stealing from orphans and widows is preferable to sex between consenting adults or getting a true story out. 

Thanks for the reminder. I was thinking to myself, “*Allegedly* being party to bilking victims of a tragedy out of their settlements sure does seem so minor compared to being accused of planting stories or being kinda manipulative”… you have resolved that! ;) 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, endure said:

I did love the Rinna montage showing her true blue backstabbing …..I was hoping they would bring up her QVC misplacement too ❤️🔥

I also love that when Rinna talks about how she's trying to become a better person (every season) the editors always cut to that Amsterdam dinner scene where she lunges at Kim Richards (for insinuating about Harry) and then she busts her wine glass on the table.

Edited by Surrealist
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, lawrbk said:

I’ve said it before but I’m rewatching the accident season. She specifically tells Mikey she got a call ABOUT Tom’s accident as she was returning/just returned from Tokyo with Rinna. And it’s only been a couple of days but she’s not even at home, she’s at her pied a terre. Literally her lies are on camera. 
as for the snow? I wonder if her son said ‘keep my name out of your mouth on the shitshow’. He’s never appeared and she’s barely talked about him. I think he has no desire to be part of this. 

I've only read bits and pieces about Erika's son, Tommy, but from what I've gleaned, he isn't interested in being public. I can understand. He's not responsible for who she is. He probably would get attacked by some fans if he were active online.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Love 5
24 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

I've only read bits and pieces about Erika's son, Tommy, but from what I've gleaned, he isn't interested in being public. I can understand. He's not responsible for who she is. He probably would get attacked by some fans if he was active online.

In the are you fucking Armie Hammer convo, didn't Erika relay that Tommy said something along the lines of "I'm so fucking tired of you and your shit." 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, RealHousewife said:

In the are you fucking Armie Hammer convo, didn't Erika relay that Tommy said something along the lines of "I'm so fucking tired of you and your shit." 

Yep! I remember her saying that too.

I remember more about what Erika says than she does. How messed up is that?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6

Erica imitated Bette Davis to a T tonight. Every overdramatic villaness  she ever played and wound up as Baby (ericka) Jayne.

When people are under stress their true nature shows. Some rise to a higher- even noble - aspect. Ericka drops low. The vicious (someone even dropped that word tonight) snarling, nasty,, self righteous, angry, hard bitch she manages to keep in check when things are going her way roars out in full force when real stress comes.

She's exposed now. A low- class, poorly raised unfortunate who stumbled into a life she'd likely have done anything to get and was amazed that all she had to finally do was marry an old man. She's shown no kindness of nature nor tenderness of thought or action if she indeed has ever had those qualities.   

Perhaps her out of proportion reaction to anyone not believing what she says might be rooted in a past investment in her portrayal of herself as being several stations above the hard core trashy piece of work she's shown herself to be on RHOBH & environs.

Can't help but wonder how she'll behave on the show going forward. Probably won't be able to change behavior all that much tho she might try once she gets more familiar with the stress. Won't matter. She's been seen now & what social capital she may have scrounged up during the Tom Times has no doubt dried up and blown away.

Too bad Andy isn't letting Ericka do the same.

• Love 24
7 hours ago, Axie said:

Kathy seemed drugged in her final segment.

I think she was just bored. Looking back, this whole thing was a colossal waste of time, especially Part 4. Andy wasn’t going to get any confessions or shocking revelations out of Erika, and she was allowed to keep on with her stream-of-consciousness lies until nobody knew which end was up. Erika aside, nothing much happened this season anyway because of COVID, so there was no reason for this slow trip through reunion hell.

All we saw was an angry, old woman baring her teeth and hissing on a couch — yes, she did look old, bitter, and hardened. Are we any more enlightened than we were at the beginning? No.

• Love 24
2 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I've only read bits and pieces about Erika's son, Tommy, but from what I've gleaned, he isn't interested in being public. I can understand. He's not responsible for who she is. He probably would get attacked by some fans if he was active online.

He really can’t be in the public eye too much because of his job. Plus, if I had a mother like that, I’d keep my distance too.

I hope Tommy told Erika in no uncertain terms to leave him out of this. His name conveniently didn’t come up (except in passing, I think) in the millionth retelling of the car flip story last night, so I hope that’s the case. 

(The latest version of that tale, BTW, was the most unbelievable yet because of all the extra details she insists on adding. She needs to learn when to just shut up.)

• Love 10
9 hours ago, endure said:

Fire that grifter!  If nothing else happens to her she so deserves to be fired.  If she comes back another season I will personally boycott this show.

Got some bad news for you. She’s coming back, and Andy gave her a raise.

Enraging, no?

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Got some bad news for you. She’s coming back, and Andy gave her a raise.

Enraging, no?

He will use her then set her free...she will not have any story lines left after next season, her search for a sugar daddy will not be that interesting.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

The follow-up article contains perhaps the most accurate description of RHOBH:

Ryan: A lot of people that I like — close friends, colleagues, my children — seem to think this is the highlight of my career. Not the billion-dollar settlement USC paid abuse victims. Not the opioid exposé. Not the Pulitzer. No, it’s my name screenshotted on “RHOBH.” It’s the Housewives saying, repeatedly, that the story is too long. Which is extremely freaking rich. Their show is too long. It’s like 85% reaction shots. Someone makes a comment at a staged dinner party. Then we get five minutes of reaction shots to the comment, then there are three or four more discussions of the comment at different venues with additional reaction shots. And then sometimes a flashback of the original comment and original reaction shots. But sure, our story is too long.

The second I read the words 85% reaction shots, I thought of Kyle and her ever-present Home Alone (TM another poster) face. Maybe we need to start a fan campaign urging Andy to address Kyle and Kathy's shit-stirring and how they picked on Sutton.

Edited by Vanderboom
  • LOL 7
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Only reason I can think of is, Crystal was mainly quiet about everything during the season and for most of the reunion. At least Erika realized Crystal didn’t deserve that backhand. I don’t think Erika sees Crystal as an enemy the way she does Sutton and Garcelle.

After the newer LA Times article that Ericka slammed I bet she hates her as much now too

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 10/30/2021 at 8:42 PM, jewel21 said:

Airdate: 11/03/2021

Please limit your discussion to events that occur in this episode.  Real time events are spoilers and belong in the media or individual housewife threads. 

Can't help but to love Kathy , applying the lipstick with complete chaos around her. If  unbothered was a person...

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

When Erika pointed out that it was her son that went to check on Tom after the alleged break in when he confronted the alleged burglar, allegedly...made me think that his one son was an attorney at his firm in which Tom had allegedly misappropriated funds from accident victims, maybe that lawyer son was advised to stay away from his father?

Do all of Tom's kids live in Beverly Hills or not far from? I mean if they live in different states it would be hard to get to his house as quickly as needed to be there.

Andy did not win any points with his "hard hitting questions," he gave her a moment to back up her own stories, doubling down on what she has been saying all along, those are her stories and she is sticking to 'em.

Sutton, Garcell and Crystal and even Kathy came out looking good.

We saw the clip of the women waiting for Kathy to arrive at Garcelle's dinner, we see Kyle start to make up a lie about how Kathy had something to do with her kids but got cut off by someone but then we find out she had a three day quarantine after being cleared from Covid, I don't understand that but how was that not talked about if we are talking about people lying? Why did Kyle have to lie about Kathy's absence?

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Wtf was he texting? He just got out of the shower and put some Ben-Gay on? 

Right the way Erika was talking was there were pictures and a long list of text messages of a tryst.... One how big was that flip phone screen cause those would be some small ass pictures I was assuming it was on a smart phone the way she was talking .. but its beyond funny that it was a flip phone .. i can just picture brain addled 80 something tom punching 1, three times to get to a c then 6, three times for a o etc etc because according to Erika is brain was mush anyway but he could sext all night...

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5

Erika you are NOT Rizzo and you are no Pink Lady in that dress. I think she has been holed up watching Grease in her rental too long.

Good call unthread about her getting a call about his accident. Liar. 

Team Sutton and Garcelle 4eva. You’re the one that I want ! Oooo oooo oooo!

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Her declaration that she wants the victims to get what they deserve is such bullshit. 

I actually believe her when she says this--it's just that she's omitting what she thinks the victims deserve. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Vanderboom said:

Erika can complain that BH is "so precious" all she wants, but she should be glad they are because these ladies are handling her with kid gloves. The other casts would have brought the shade like there was no tomorrow. When Erika announced that Tom called her five times a day, I really wanted someone to ask if he was calling while rolling down a hill.

Yes she knows she can bully these little" pussies " but babbeeeee!!! She would have been drug for filth on Atlanta or Potomac or Jersey ! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
11 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Be fair guys. They do have different crying technique.

Rinna is single tear cryer and Erika is the running mascara cryer . . .

C9LhFPAXUAEVZjk.jpg

rhobh-recap-erika-jayne-bravo-embed.jpg

This reminds me….remember in Hong Kong when they were going back to the hotel after the dinner blowup? Rinna telling Erika that she cries “pretty”? 🤣 

That’s not a “pretty cry” above. That’s a “my ass is in a sling and I need all the sympathy I can get” cry.

Cue up “Tears of a Clown”. 🎻🎶

• LOL 11
12 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Erika’s attempts at gaslighting are getting pretty threadbare.

Yasss….going after Rinna and her double standards. Yolanda’s Lyme, Denise’s personal business, Kim being “near death”….all none of Rinna’s concern, but which she put on blast anyway.

But we need to reserve judgment on Erika. GTFOH.

(Oh, and Lisa’s “sorry.” Little late for that, sis. Damage has been done.)

Yep, and she keeps on doing the same shit. Three times each season she still stuck her nose where it did not belong and was a shitty friend . This is  just typical behavior for her, she can't help herself. 

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Right the way Erika was talking was there were pictures and a long list of text messages of a tryst.... One how big was that flip phone screen cause those would be some small ass pictures I was assuming it was on a smart phone the way she was talking .. but its beyond funny that it was a flip phone .. i can just picture brain addled 80 something tom punching 1, three times to get to a c then 6, three times for a o etc etc because according to Erika is brain was mush anyway but he could sext all night...

You are 100% on to something with the texts and photos on Tom's flip phone! Erika would have heard the stream of beep, beep, beep, "C", beep, beep, beep, "U", beep, beep, beep, "N," etc...I doubt he knew how to silence the phone, I am thinking of the insurance commercial about not becoming our parents and someone says my phone doesn't have a mute button, lol.

Do we think Tom had another phone which was a smart phone that he hid from Erika but she found it and saw the texts and photos?

Every question leads to more questions, she certainly is the enigma her tag line says she is.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

When Erika pointed out that it was her son that went to check on Tom after the alleged break in when he confronted the alleged burglar, allegedly...made me think that his one son was an attorney at his firm in which Tom had allegedly misappropriated funds from accident victims, maybe that lawyer son was advised to stay away from his father?

Do all of Tom's kids live in Beverly Hills or not far from? I mean if they live in different states it would be hard to get to his house as quickly as needed to be there.

Andy did not win any points with his "hard hitting questions," he gave her a moment to back up her own stories, doubling down on what she has been saying all along, those are her stories and she is sticking to 'em.

Sutton, Garcell and Crystal and even Kathy came out looking good.

We saw the clip of the women waiting for Kathy to arrive at Garcelle's dinner, we see Kyle start to make up a lie about how Kathy had something to do with her kids but got cut off by someone but then we find out she had a three day quarantine after being cleared from Covid, I don't understand that but how was that not talked about if we are talking about people lying? Why did Kyle have to lie about Kathy's absence?

I got the feeling that kathy did not want the group to know about it maybe ? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

You are 100% on to something with the texts and photos on Tom's flip phone! Erika would have heard the stream of beep, beep, beep, "C", beep, beep, beep, "U", beep, beep, beep, "N," etc...I doubt he knew how to silence the phone, I am thinking of the insurance commercial about not becoming our parents and someone says my phone doesn't have a mute button, lol.

Do we think Tom had another phone which was a smart phone that he hid from Erika but she found it and saw the texts and photos?

Every question leads to more questions, she certainly is the enigma her tag line says she is.

Plus how much memeory did that thing have? most of the time you have to delete messages because you run out of space (it was always a pain in my ass) but she was saying the text were going back YEARS ....

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Surrealist said:
12 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

"You are a piece of work." The most honest thing that Andy Cohen has ever said.

I wonder if she realizes that it's not a compliment.

She doesn't.  😊

Takeaways from the final reunion episode:

•  There's a difference between lying and playing someone's ass

•  NEVER leave non-waterproof mascara where your glam squad might find it and misapply it

•  Girardi's kids don't talk to Erika

•  Kathy is not ADD but EFG

I could read the subtitles under Crystal, Garcelle and Sutton just as clearly as if they were scrolling across my screen, and what the subtitles were saying is, Just sit on it.  Don't say a word!  This will all be over in [T-however many minutes]. And then I won't have to talk to these bitches again until filming begins for next season.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Amazing huh and didn’t she say he called twice?  And why does she call her adult son her child lol, I know he is but, he’s a grown ass (police) man, good grief, the drama!

I think the two phone calls mentioned allegedly happened when he had the alleged head trauma accident on the switchback road and allegedly flipped his car - while allegedly flipping his flip phone.  The alleged phone call to her son from Erika happened in the alleged break-in situation, where allegedly, Tom's cataract exploded and her son's car flipped 6 or 8 times in the alleged snow.  

Regarding the alleged break-in incidient that Erika is not addressiing - why didn't anyone just call the local police?  Did Tom call Erika about the break-in?  Why didn't she just call the cops and tell them to go to Tom's?  The cops would have then contacted his children.

If she was SO angry at him, why didn't she call/text his kids (if she has their numbers, that is) and tell them to take care of their Dad?  I know she says they don't talk to her, but she could have texted or left a voicemail.  No reply or any other communication was needed.

The more I think on this, and Erika's non-response to the questions about this, I'm seriously calling bullshit on this entire story.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

didn't Erika relay that Tommy said something along the lines of "I'm so fucking tired of you and your shit." 

I think it was captioned something along the lines of "I'm tired of your lies," but Ben and Ronnie of Watch What Crappens, my personal heroes, discerned that it was miscaptioned and that Erika had said that her son said something like "I'm tired of your life."  And I'm so very depressed and ashamed that I know this.  

• Useful 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

Last night Erika pretty much destroyed the flipping car stories. So much for the claim Tom had a brain injury as a result. I wonder whether the flipping car narrative had anything to do with Tom’s ALLEGED incompetence. Does anyone else think that Tom spent the missing hours in the arms of a mistress rather than walking about the back yard?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Images on flip phones are for shit. I know some models, though, are coming back, so maybe the resolution’s better on the newer ones. But from the time Erika’s talking about, no. Texting on those older models is a PITA, too…no way Tom could have done that easily. (And he was texting after the accident, too? Am I misremembering?)

She is just that stupid that she doesn’t realize that the more she embellishes, the more she undercuts the story she wants everyone to believe. Or maybe she thinks she can get away with it because nobody’s paying attention. News flash, honey — WE ARE.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

I came out of this reunion detesting Erika and Rinna more than ever. When Rinna said "I'm a good friend" all I could think about was earlier this season when she told Garcelle that she couldn't promise to not betray her. Ok Rinna.

I'm glad that the showed us the multiple clips of Rinna being a terrible person. I also hate how these women dance around the question. All Rinna did when confronted with that was "I'm sorry that happened." I was really frustrated when they brought up the LVP dog situation and they showed that clip of Rinna questioning and haranguing LVP. Rinna went hard on LVP who may of may not have sold a story. Somehow in Rinna's world selling a story is worse than defrauding orphans and burn victims. Instead of pushing Rinna to actually answer why she went to hard on LVP and others in the past, but not Erika, they just start yelling about how Erika shows up and takes it and LVP went running instead of confronting them. Watching these women cower to her when she screams "Back me the fuck up!". It was honestly pathetic and they should be ashamed. Watching Rinna with her new shocked faces when Erika recounts yet another version of the car accident story. 

She seemed so proud that she played Sutton but all that showed was that she is an untrustworthy person. It truly baffles me that Kyle and Dorit have hitched their wagon to her with everything they've seen her do and say. I believe that they have the same thoughts about Erika that Sutton had, but they didn't want to voice it which is why Sutton kept getting thrown under the bus. And they've shown that they're terrified of Erika so they will never question anything she says. That bully question should have been directed at Dorit. I'm glad this season is over so my blood pressure can go back to normal. I'm not sure if I can watch next season. If it's another version of Erika is somehow that biggest victim, I may throw up. The only hope we have is if another lady joins who doesn't buy her bs either and calls her out on it. Or Kyle and Dorit grow some balls and stand up to her. Rinna is a lost cause.

• Love 17

Amazing huh and didn’t she say he called twice?  And why does she call her adult son her child lol, I know he is but, he’s a grown ass (police) man, good grief, the drama!

That's probably how Erika remembers him.  Didn't she leave him when he was just a child?

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

The foul depths to which Bravo will go in order to save a dying franchise sickens me, as does the housewives' craven willingness to enable that behavior. This includes Sutton and Garcelle. Sutton is wealthy enough to have walked away from production as the Erika story unfolded, and Garcelle pulled her punches too many times.

There's something disgusting about rich white ladies getting paid to sit on a couch in expensive clothes and jewelry and dole out reaction shots as the victims continue to suffer and wait.

So not wanting to get angry all over again, I only watched a little bit of the reunion. I left it thinking that Sutton knows she doesn't need to engage Erika or defend herself - she can just sit back and watch Erika dig herself down into the pits of Hell.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

He will use her then set her free...she will not have any story lines left after next season, her search for a sugar daddy will not be that interesting.

Yep. He’ll get as much mileage out of her as possible, and she’ll be tossed aside.

I’m thinking of the scene in “Citizen Kane”, when the reporter tracks down Kane’s ex-wife, drunk as a skunk in a dive bar after her stage “show”.

That would be a fitting end for this woman.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Oh, man.

When Erika said that she asked Tom, Why would you leave me with millions of dollars in lawsuits pointed at me? 

I thought she was going to say, Why would you steal from the families of plane crash victims and a burn victim you claimed to be helping, people who trusted you?

You know her attorney's have advised her to show compassion for the victims, without admitting culpability, when appropriate. Problem is Erika is so self absorbed that she cannot even recognize when it's appropriate. The only thing she feels for the victims is anger at messing up her gravy train by asking for their money.

• Love 18
3 hours ago, Beachdreamer said:

Sutton for the win!  She explains what lying is and gives an example of Erica doing it.  There should have been a mic drop after that.

It takes me forever to warm up to the ‘new girl’ but this season I finally warmed up to Sutton. Kudos to her for standing up to the ice queen, she earned that diamond. 

• Love 20
7 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Can someone explain to me how “playing your ass” is somehow preferable to, more moral than, or different from lying?

I yelled basically the same thing at the TV when she said it. Playing someone is lying. She is also trying to play the legal system. All of her lies and tantrums on film is not going to help with that. So many contradictions, zero empathuly for the victims and her lies all recorded for posterity.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

He really can’t be in the public eye too much because of his job. Plus, if I had a mother like that, I’d keep my distance too.

I hope Tommy told Erika in no uncertain terms to leave him out of this. His name conveniently didn’t come up (except in passing, I think) in the millionth retelling of the car flip story last night, so I hope that’s the case. 

(The latest version of that tale, BTW, was the most unbelievable yet because of all the extra details she insists on adding. She needs to learn when to just shut up.)

This, again, is confusing.  She wasn't with him, and according to what she said last night, Tom didn't even know where he was, let alone remember how he got to the bottom of the ravine.  

"They" supposedly can't find any police report that would detail the accident and/or any type of investigation into how it happened.

How does Erika have first hand knowledge of what happened and the details, if she wasn't there?  

• Love 11

I'm out.  I stopped watching BH during the Denise take-down.  I came back to see Erika get her comeuppance and she didn't.  She is ugly inside and out.  She is a horrible, lying bitch.  I cannot watch another season of Rinna, Kyle and Dorit kissing her ass.  I'll read the comments the next season just to keep up and since I love the snarky posters here. 

Edited by OFDgal
  • Love 23