Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E23: Reunion (Part 3)

• Start Topic

Crystal somewhat redeemed herself in my eyes tonight for her snotty comment about not “knowing” Sutton and various other things.

Everyone going after Erika - loved it and hope to see more! I hated how Dorit and Kyle backpedaled though. I LIVE for Garcelle and Sutton’s facial expressions.

what was wrong with Sutton’s eyeshadow? Did she have 2 different colors or did it just wear off on one eye and if so why didn’t Makeup People help a sister out??

• Love 18
2 hours ago, chick binewski said:

Dorit absolutely cannot afford the clothing she wears.

I am calling bullshit on that comment that Dorit buys all her own clothes and accessories. 

First, as you said, I think there is no way can she afford them.  Beverly Beach isn't exactly La Blanca, Billabong or Jantzen, and co-branding your name to a vanity project of luxury bridal wear designed and manufactured by someone else, can't exactly be raking in hundreds of thousands of dollars.  Especially during a pandemic when big, elaborate weddings were cancelled or re-scheduled for another year.

Secondly, she'd need to have an entire mid-sized second house to store them.  I don't think she's ever worn the same thing twice on the show.

Unless she's doing the whole "tuck the tag and then return" thing that my aunt used to do with formal wear, there is no way Dorit is buying all that overpriced logo'd stuff.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 24
1 hour ago, FlyingEgret said:

The only reason Bobblehead Rinna would let Kathy cut her hair is because she wears wigs

Or, to add Kathy to her "kiss ass" list, just in case Erika is dropped from the show.  

1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

Ohhhhhh she’s KeEpInG ScOrE!!!!  God she’s so full of herself. 

She thinks she's Santa Claus - "making a list, checking it twice - gonna find out who's naughty or nice".  (That is what popped into my mind - sorry - I've been watching Hallmark Christmas movies lately!)

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, chlban said:

The journalist was on his way to Erika's house for a comment,  but his car rolled six times and he was unable to make his way through the snow on foot. Because he broke his ankle. Or had a brain injury. Allegedly.

You WIN the internet tonight!!  Hysterical!!  

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, Ss55 said:

Crystal somewhat redeemed herself in my eyes tonight for her snotty comment about not “knowing” Sutton and various other things.

Everyone going after Erika - loved it and hope to see more! I hated how Dorit and Kyle backpedaled though. I LIVE for Garcelle and Sutton’s facial expressions.

what was wrong with Sutton’s eyeshadow? Did she have 2 different colors or did it just wear off on one eye and if so why didn’t Makeup People help a sister out??

I noticed that too, and was wondering why the makeup people didn't fix it.  It was sooo distracting - the blue was so intense and saturated in color it was hard not to notice.  I thought the eye that didn't have the deep blue shadow looked much better than the Mimi Bobeck (Drew Carey Show) eye.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, JD5166 said:

I noticed a little blur in the rewatch of second epi (there was nothing else on) lol

I notice too a few times she has flipped up the hem too, I thought the first time that she was flashing Andy.  I hope her 15 minutes is just about up, she is a real piece of work and she has no class, her and Tom make a great pair..... like grifters on steroids.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, Ss55 said:

It looks like Sutton had blue eyeshadow on one eye, and brown eyeshadow on the other.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

The tray table thing is endearing, I have to admit. 

Heh.  Reminds me of when I was a teenager and would have dinner with my Grandma but then she was probably about Kathy's age at the time so that makes sense. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 3

Kyle’s keyhole dress is distracting and not in a good way. That low keyhole is probably to show off a tummy and not boobs.

Erika just give up. You’re fake, you don’t care about the victims, and you’re mad that your ex was caught and is now playing the senile game. A part of me thinks that Tom mastered this plan years ago when he married this dimwit. 

Edited by TheCouchPotato
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Same 

And I loved her pants.  I never got to do paper bag waist like I wanted to I understand Sutton's pain - A belly has to be tight for it to work. 

I did it this pandemic during an anxiety induced belly shed loss. Thats the way to do it - mock unfortunate fashions choices. Unfortunately we have Erika and The Richard's Show. 

• LOL 4

I've made fun of Kyle's dress a lot - but you know what?  I kind of get it.  She's putting it all out there.  I wonder if she's happy with Mauricio.  Why are you posting thirst traps for Drake if you're a happily married woman?  LOL.  She loves the attention.  I don't blame her.  Good for her I guess.  I know I'm not making any sense.  Please blame the vodka.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

You 100% did have a head's up on that LA Times piece, Erika. She would have been well aware that the Times was talking to people she knows and I am sure she was asked for comment on the piece.

Yes, it's exactly why she left La Quinta early  - so she wouldn't be there when it came out the next day. 

• Love 19
1 hour ago, Momager said:

And this was the moment that Erika made it crystal clear that she knew Tom was stealing money from his clients. Initially I wasn’t sure if she knew but her answer to that question sealed it for me. And my goodness, she looks worse and worse as the hours tick by. It’s like her face is the physical manifestation of all the ugly things she and Tom have done. 

EXACTLY SHE DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION!

DON'T SPEAK FOR HER, ANDY!  LET HER DIG HER OWN GRAVE !  SHUT UP!

44 minutes ago, Axie said:

Garcelle is the only one I like on this show.

When she was in braids and Kyle revealed that Sutton's slippers were $2000?

Sutton:  Don't judge!
Garcelle:  I'M JUDGING!

LOL .  Garcelle looked sooooo cute and young in those braids.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 4
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, princelina said:

Yeah - ask her anything 😄

Andy:  Did you know?

Erika:  Financials are held at Girardi Keese.

Andy:  So that's a no?

Erika:  You have your answer.

Does that count as an answer?  🤔

From the previews, it looks like Andy tries to ask her about the $20M in her LLC. Was that held at GK, Erika? Did Tom run YOUR business, too? I can't wait to see how she deflects that.

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Yes, everyone hears your anger, Erika. And they can tell your anger is directed at anyone who questions you, not towards Tom.

I SO wanted someone to reply with this! I was DYING for someone to return fire with that exact response - it was close, but no cigar. Her hostility is always aimed at people trying to get the story straight, not at her grifting embezzling ex-husband.

I'm positive Kyle has unwittingly been wearing her dress backwards the whole time. My chest is still having sympathy pains.

• LOL 9
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, Cheezwiz said:

I'm positive Kyle has unwittingly been wearing her dress backwards the whole time. My chest is still having sympathy pains.

Between that dress and that tortured hairdo, I can't even look at her. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
Just now, izabella said:

Between that dress and that tortured hairdo, I can't even look at her. 

Yeah the hairdo looks like she magically time-travelled to the reunion set from a late-90's prom. Oh, Kyle.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Cheezwiz said:

I SO wanted someone to reply with this! I was DYING for someone to return fire with that exact response - it was close, but no cigar. Her hostility is always aimed at people trying to get the story straight, not at her grifting embezzling ex-husband.

That's exactly it. It's clear to the vast majority of viewers. Andy knows it too, but hell he probably doesn't want Erika coming for him either. 

lol! Kyle has the best boobs, but that dress is indeed awkward. I was very annoyed by her last season (not the first time lol), but I thought she looked incredible. 

rhobh-10-reunion-looks-kyle-richards-01.

23 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I would love to know who Kyle is NOT jealous of.  Jeez, lady, you have a great life...let other people shine for once.

I don't get it either. She's got health, wealth, beauty, a handsome husband, four lovely daughters. It's like she hates it if someone has more popularity or is a thinner blonde or whatever. Most women would kill for her life. There are some things I find questionable about Mauricio, but I do believe he loves Kyle and their family and doesn't cheat.I think Kyle is a good person at heart, but her mean streak comes out when she's jealous. 

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, Cheezwiz said:

Yeah the hairdo looks like she magically time-travelled to the reunion set from a late-90's prom. Oh, Kyle.

Oh my god you freaking nailed it!  "10 things I Hate About you", 1999:

larisa.jpeg

35 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I would love to know who Kyle is NOT jealous of.  Jeez, lady, you have a great life...let other people shine for once.

Well, Andy wasn't really fair.  He ASKED her "Are you jealous of Kathy's popularity?"  It's not like Kyle said she was, Andy created that drama. What was Kyle supposed to say?  She said "No" and everyone is claiming that she is.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I don't get it either. She's got health, wealth, beauty, a handsome husband, four lovely daughters. It's like she hates it if someone has more popularity or is a thinner blonde or whatever. Most women would kill for her life. There are some things I find questionable about Mauricio, but I do believe he loves Kyle and their family and doesn't cheat.I think Kyle is a good person at heart, but her mean streak comes out when she's jealous. 

I think she was taught to be competitive with her sisters, at their mother's instigation.  I'm sure she set them against each other all the time., and I'm sure there were a lot of times Kyle fell short in her mother's eyes and she let her know it.  I'm sure she felt like she didn't measure up to her sisters.  And it's likely that competitiveness extends to other women as well.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 23
6 hours ago, goofygirl said:

She has the Veronica Lake LOOK though. Then she opens her maw.....

It’s been a LONG time since I’ve watched it, but I could not help but think of Jessica Rabbit in “Who Framed Roger Rabbit?”

Erika seems really obsessed with the 1940s film noire look. It just adds to her overall shadiness, IMHO. She looking harder and harder every week, and I don’t think it’s the stage lighting. 

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

It’s been a LONG time since I’ve watched it, but I could not help but think of Jessica Rabbit in “Who Framed Roger Rabbit?”

Erika seems really obsessed with the 1940s film noire look. It just adds to her overall shadiness, IMHO. She looking harder and harder every week, and I don’t think it’s the stage lighting. 

As long as she looks glamorous, she'll probably take it. 

"If I weren’t a performer, I’d be a master criminal. It just looks glamorous in movies."

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

“LA Times hit piece.” - LOL, OK, sis.

”I loved my husband, I thought he was great—now I find out he might have been defrauding widows and children.” - so now we’re back to your marriage was a blissful Disneyland until you found out this information?  As opposed to he was shitty to you for years and you had nowhere to go?  Which is it?

Then there’s this from a few weeks back: Now she needs to be by his side because nobody else is there to look out for him and he is a good man who doesn’t deserve this and was good to her all these years and now he’s by himself….

By the time she stops to take a breath, she’s contradicted herself 50 times. Same every time she tells her story. A deposition will totally undo this woman. If I were a plaintiff’s attorney, I could not wait to get her in front of me.

• Love 24
2 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Oh my god you freaking nailed it!  "10 things I Hate About you", 1999:

larisa.jpeg

Well, Andy wasn't really fair.  He ASKED her "Are you jealous of Kathy's popularity?"  It's not like Kyle said she was, Andy created that drama. What was Kyle supposed to say?  She said "No" and everyone is claiming that she is.

Even though I see the jealousy so many others see in Kyle, I don't know if she's jealous of Kathy. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, goofygirl said:

THIS.  Times 1000%.

Their mother seems like a narcissist. Decades later, they are still crying over her.

Kyle’s otherwise beautiful hair is just a hot mess on the reunion.

Loved Kathy’s response to Andy’s question on the most expensive gift that Rick has bought for her. They don’t gift for show. Good for them.

• Love 16

In the first two episodes of this reunion, I’d missed the reaction shots with Erica nodding in approval/looking self satisfied about her “performance” in the scene they were playing. But I finally saw it: That look of “I am one tough B” was in her eyes and lips at one point.

She’s not showing any kind of restraint—at all—except by sticking to her script. She’s been asked about the victims and she gets snappy. She calls a cast member a c—-. And she’s “keeping score”—and baring her teeth while she’s at it. 

As a viewer, I sit there and think: Is she really THAT blind to how she’s coming across? Even if she is 100% not guilty, does she not even think about what VIEWERS think of her AS A “CHARACTER” on the show? That the meanness, aggressiveness, and circuitous stories make us scratch our head and (in some cases) want her off the show? 

Fine: be angry and defend yourself. If it’s untrue, the anger is understandable (and should also be directed at the actual guilty parties). But be self aware as you do it. In the court of public opinion—which is where TV shows live and die—people need to be SOMEWHAT sympathetic, at least. She is not.

• Love 22
20 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Then there’s this from a few weeks back: Now she needs to be by his side because nobody else is there to look out for him and he is a good man who doesn’t deserve this and was good to her all these years and now he’s by himself….

By the time she stops to take a breath, she’s contradicted herself 50 times. Same every time she tells her story. A deposition will totally undo this woman. If I were a plaintiff’s attorney, I could not wait to get her in front of me.

I thought I was crazy for thinking Erika seemed like she had two personalities sitting on the couch for the reunion, her snarling while telling how bad her situation was while enjoying the millions dollars she could spend on glam and then she was the dutiful wife that would be by Tom's side no matter what, and this was all in the same sentence when ever she answered a question.

When any of the women question her first version of any story she has told she gets her hackles up, spits fire at them but now on the reunion couch she changes her stories and cannot understand why she is getting funny looks.  Erika cannot not be this stupid.

Lashing out at Crystal for asking why she was not angry at Tom made her look even crazier and now none of the women will take her seriously when she threatens them with legal recourse, curses or hexes. 

• Love 18
5 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

According to her there was years of being dismissed and treated like shit in the marriage. 

That shit didn't start the minute they said "I do," that was Tom, big, powerful lawyer with an ego of enormous size that was probably dating more women other than Erika, probably told her to shush during dinner dates with his friends when they were just dating, etc...Erika probably wanted to be the next Mrs. Girardi because of status and wealth and was willing to put up with anything for the money because when you marry for money you earn every penny.

But then the money ran out.

• Love 16
9 hours ago, Chicklet said:

I know Sutton is rich but really? $2000 for slippers? Why? What is she missing in her life that she has to spend so outrageously? Yea I'm in yoga pants and all every day but I don't feel the need to spend all the money on things I don't need. Not that I'm Sutton rich lol, sadly.

My first thought about those $2000 slippers was, she owns a retail store, she probably got them at cost. My second thought was about how ugly those slippers are and how big they are and how has she not tripped going down the stairs, they are so bulky they look too big to fit on a stair riser.  I'd have rather had jewelry for the same money.

• Love 6

Erika had all that over the top anger for Sutton for not believing her. PK amd Mauricio also say they don’t believe her, laugh their heads off and their wives join in because the guys were right. Yet Erika is still on the tame side with Dorit and Kyle.  You can’t call her a liar, don’t you ever call her a liar if you are a divorced, now single fairly new cast member. If you’ve been on since day one, still married and a producer of the show, you can call her a liar.

• Love 15

When will Bravo show a shot of the infamous widows and orphans earrings? Perfect example of "tone deaf."

I believe Erika retweeted or showed them on her Instagram. ETA: perhaps Bravo cannot show the image because Bravo does not own the image.

Kyle and Lisa and their shocked "O" faces: just join vaudeville and get it over with. Cheap hammy "acting." Knock it off you lightweights.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 9