Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E23: Reunion (Part 3)

• Start Topic

The reunion continues with emotions on high, as Kyle and Kathy discuss the years they spent apart and their eventual reconciliation. Crystal reflects on her struggles with Sutton and the heartbreaking racism she encountered this year. Erika expresses her hurt over what she describes as Kyle and Dorit “mocking” her life.

Airdate: 10/27/2021

Please limit your discussion to events that occur in this episode.  Real time events are spoilers and belong in the media or individual housewife threads. 

• Useful 1
3 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Erika really wants every, every segment about her.

Well, she can just wait. She’s already had two whole shows handed over to her bullshit. We need a break for one damn minute.

EDIT…Oh, here we go! What we’ve all been waiting for! 

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

I know Sutton is rich but really? $2000 for slippers? Why? What is she missing in her life that she has to spend so outrageously? Yea I'm in yoga pants and all every day but I don't feel the need to spend all the money on things I don't need. Not that I'm Sutton rich lol, sadly.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

Everything goes back to Kathy and Kyle’s departed Mother. 

I can’t with this. Such an act, I know everyone thinks this is great but I don’t get it. If she was poor we’d be giving her money on the street. Truth. 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Everything goes back to Kathy and Kyle’s departed Mother. 

Seriously, we hear so much about Big Kathy you'd think she was a HW. Yet once again, neither Kathy nor Kyle mention their fathers.

That I've now been made aware Mauricio had diamond earrings presented to Kyle on WWHL I'm tripling down on the theory the Richards-Umansky robbery was an insurance scam.

• Love 14