Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E23: Reunion (Part 3)

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

lol!

I borrowed that from the hilarious @Baltimore Betty and laugh every time I type it!

5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The sad thing is I thought the same thing .. well she did just tell all of America that she has a houseful of expensive shit and she will need a story line for next season that just so happens to start filming Thursday LOL god I hate that these shows have turned me so cynical

I don't know if we're super cynical after all, or they're just bad at being (possible/alleged/unconfirmed) criminals? We can read all the vetted stories that come out, about cast financial shadiness and shady behavior, across the franchises. I mean, don't crap on my table and try to convince me it's chocolate! 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Re Kathy and Kyle and their mother - by most accounts, Big Kathy was not a wonderful person. But I am never going to give anyone a hard time for grieving a parent they loved. My dad died when I was still a teenager (that was 30 years ago), and I still miss him everyday.  Big Kathy was obviously very flawed but her daughters all loved her and I can't find any reason to find fault with them for that. 

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Re Kathy and Kyle and their mother - by most accounts, Big Kathy was not a wonderful person. But I am never going to give anyone a hard time for grieving a parent they loved. My dad died when I was still a teenager (that was 30 years ago), and I still miss him everyday.  Big Kathy was obviously very flawed but her daughters all loved her and I can't find any reason to find fault with them for that. 

I feel the same. Also, did they have much family in general? I feel like we hear little about their dads or anyone else, like grandparents. Maybe losing Big Kathy was especially painful because she was almost all they had growing up? IDK, just a thought. My parents are both alive and well, but I have no idea how I'd handle losing either one of them. My family is very small, so whatever flaws there are, we're very attached to one another. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Who knew!

Also, did I hear correctly that Crystal has a friend that bought her Birkins as in more than one? Maybe that friend should be on this show!

Yeah! I actually thought Crystal mentioning that was cool. I like seeing that some of these rich women aren't all out there blowing money on all these things. Nothing wrong with having a generous friend buy you a bag. That's a great friend to have.

This is up there with Kathy talking about how she and Rick don't blow tons of money buying each other gifts. I think it's a smart long-term strategy, if you're hoping to hold onto most of your money.

8 hours ago, Lassus said:

We read this differently.  They don't buy each other expensive GIFTS, because they just buy whatever the hell they want, whenever they want to.

Fair enough 😂

• Love 8
7 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

You are forgiven! I’m feeling more warm towards her… not completely thawed, but warmer.

I'm not 💯 there either, but like you, warming up to her (cautiously). 

She did well last night.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

My mind also went to the ladies wearing Lisa's lip kit (plumping not included).

Erika may be stress eating, but I'm wondering if she is knocking back a few too many "hot  toddies."  This could account for the drastic decline in her appearance.

Yup - that too!  I don't remember Erika ever drinking as much in past seasons as she has this season (Except for maybe one night in Provence).  Another thing that bloats and ages the face.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Beachdreamer said:

Just hours after making it clear that she has a home full of expensive clothing.  Some housewives rip off widows and orphans and some rip off insurance companies.  Cough- Kyle-cough- now Dorit.  Was Teddi's husband installing a security system for them, too? 

Well, you say that I'm an outlaw,
You say that I'm a thief.
Here's a Christmas dinner
For the families on relief." 

Yes, as through this world I've wandered
I've seen lots of funny men;
Some will rob you with a six-gun,
And some with a fountain pen. 

And as through your life you travel,
Yes, as through your life you roam,
You won't never see an outlaw
Drive a family from their home.

Woody Guthrie - The Balland of Pretty Boy Floyd (the bank robber)

• Love 12
4 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Thing is… Kyle actually has nice, healthy glossy hair.  She could’ve just worn it long and loose.  

Also isn’t it dangerous to squeeze fake boobs to death? 

That was the ugliest dress I’ve ever seen.  I’m surprised one of those titties didn’t explode.  Her hair was fugly. She’s trying to keep up with the youngsters.  It ain’t working.

I only hope Erika is done with tv.  Her snarling and hissing was like a snake.  She is one nasty piece of work.  Not likable at all, and arrogant.  Hope Andy lets her go.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Surrealist said:

Yeah! I actually thought Crystal mentioning that was cool. I like seeing that some of these rich women aren't all out there blowing money on all these things. Nothing wrong with having a generous friend buy you a bag. That's a great friend to have.

Did you see how Erica suddenly became all friendly and animated for the first time , eyes popping wide open as she reached across to Crystal, wanting to sit in her lap and wishing to become a friend of Crystals generous friend too?

Edited by SassyCat
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

Family dynamics can make things weird and make people behave in illogical ways so I cut Kathy & Kyle a lot of slack regarding family interactions. You can be Paris doing her own crazy stuff in public and still not want your mother on this show. You can have a bad mom and still cry about her. It may be that Kathy doesn't cry every time she talks about her mom, but in this setting she's being asked to be a bit reflective which can trigger that. I lost my mom last year and can imagine crying in 20 years if I'm asked to reflect on my childhood. It doesn't matter how great/awful your mom is. Sometimes people just miss their moms regardless of all that. Families are complicated so it makes it a bit hard for me to critique.

However, I do judge Kyle and Dorit for being so soft on their response regarding the dinner with PK & Mauricio. In fact, their softness makes me think that when Ericka says she's keeping score, some of it may be that she is a bit more in the know about things that PK & Mauricio have done and that keeps Kyle & Dorit in check. Or maybe Kyle & Dorit just want to be on record that wives don't know what their husbands do so that they can claim their own innocence in the future if necessary.

I actually think Andy is doing a good job of asking Ericka very pointed questions. For me, it's all about what he does going forward because if he brings her back, I won't care how great his questioning was here. I will just be done with the show. 

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, The Closer said:

Family dynamics can make things weird and make people behave in illogical ways so I cut Kathy & Kyle a lot of slack regarding family interactions. You can be Paris doing her own crazy stuff in public and still not want your mother on this show. You can have a bad mom and still cry about her. It may be that Kathy doesn't cry every time she talks about her mom, but in this setting she's being asked to be a bit reflective which can trigger that. I lost my mom last year and can imagine crying in 20 years if I'm asked to reflect on my childhood. It doesn't matter how great/awful your mom is. Sometimes people just miss their moms regardless of all that. Families are complicated so it makes it a bit hard for me to critique.

However, I do judge Kyle and Dorit for being so soft on their response regarding the dinner with PK & Mauricio. In fact, their softness makes me think that when Ericka says she's keeping score, some of it may be that she is a bit more in the know about things that PK & Mauricio have done and that keeps Kyle & Dorit in check. Or maybe Kyle & Dorit just want to be on record that wives don't know what their husbands do so that they can claim their own innocence in the future if necessary.

I actually think Andy is doing a good job of asking Ericka very pointed questions. For me, it's all about what he does going forward because if he brings her back, I won't care how great his questioning was here. I will just be done with the show. 

She’s back filming has already started 

• Useful 2
52 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

I only hope Erika is done with tv.  Her snarling and hissing was like a snake.  She is one nasty piece of work.  Not likable at all, and arrogant.  Hope Andy lets her go.

Doubtful, since Bravo gave her a raise. I don't have a link handy, but she apparently got a big bonus. However heinous she might be, she's good TV and that's all Andy cares about.

15 minutes ago, The Closer said:

In fact, their softness makes me think that when Ericka says she's keeping score, some of it may be that she is a bit more in the know about things that PK & Mauricio have done and that keeps Kyle & Dorit in check. Or maybe Kyle & Dorit just want to be on record that wives don't know what their husbands do so that they can claim their own innocence in the future if necessary.

I agree - I suspect Erika may have some dirt on some of these ladies, and perhaps that's why they seem terrified of her.  She's scary enough aside from that.

I was appalled by the "oh, you poor baby" tongue bath in the first two reunion episodes, so I'm happy that so far, Garcelle, Sutton & Crystal seem to all be on the "ain't buying what you're selling" team.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, Cheezwiz said:

Doubtful, since Bravo gave her a raise. I don't have a link handy, but she apparently got a big bonus. However heinous she might be, she's good TV and that's all Andy cares about.

WOW .. Guess money talks.  Thanks.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Me too.  She just started filming next season.

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, The Closer said:

Family dynamics can make things weird and make people behave in illogical ways so I cut Kathy & Kyle a lot of slack regarding family interactions. You can be Paris doing her own crazy stuff in public and still not want your mother on this show. You can have a bad mom and still cry about her.

I don't cut Kathy any slack.  She is just as vile as Kyle, and just as messed up as Kyle and Kim are, for all that she plays a wacky, dumb, rich idiot on this show.  Paris recently wrote a scathing article that was published in the Washington Post about the abusive teen reform school her parents sent her to, after having her kidnapped in the middle of the night.  She is trying to get Congress to crack down on the abusive "troubled teen industry."  Kathy is no angel, and seems like she was an awful mother.  I have no doubt Big Kathy taught her a thing or two about that.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/10/18/paris-hilton-child-care-facilities-abuse-reform/

When I was 16 years old, I was awakened one night by two men with handcuffs. They asked if I wanted to go “the easy way or the hard way” before carrying me from my home as I screamed for help. I had no idea why or where I was being taken against my will. I soon learned I was being sent to hell.

The men took me to the airport as part of a parent-approved kidnapping. Like countless other parents of teens, my parents had searched for solutions to my rebellious behavior. Unfortunately, they fell for the misleading marketing of the “troubled teen industry” — therapeutic boarding schools, military-style boot camps, juvenile justice facilities, behavior modification programs and other facilities that generate roughly $50 billion annually in part by pitching “tough love” as the answer to problematic behavior.

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Maximona said:

Oh, yeah—and Erika did actually snarl at one point during the episode.  Her lips actually curled up over her teeth and her eyes got all squinty.  I was fascinated!  I don't think I've ever seen a human being do that before.  Only pitbulls.

Oh no! Justice for pibbles. They are some of the velvety sweetest dogs you'll ever meet. Judge the treatment of the dog that makes them behave poorly, not the breed ❤️

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, Surrealist said:
12 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Who knew!

Also, did I hear correctly that Crystal has a friend that bought her Birkins as in more than one? Maybe that friend should be on this show!

This is up there with Kathy talking about how she and Rick don't blow tons of money buying each other gifts. I think it's a smart long-term strategy, if you're hoping to hold onto most of your money.

I took the coven's reaction to Crystal saying her friend had gifted her a couple of Birkin's as they would never ever gift a friend something at that price point, then they were all 'oh! how can WE become friends with her, tee hee!' Cheap ass hags.

As for the rest of last night, jesusfuckingchrist! I could barely watch, I honestly had to do other things because the entire show was so ridiculous. And most riDICK of all was Bobblehead Rinna with her giant ass lips pursed together and her contantly bobbing head, trying to be this friggin madonna of righteousness all of a sudden. FUCK YOU RINNA. She's a piece of shit, full stop. Desperately trying to save her image and not be seen as the shit stirring piece of crap that she really is. No amount of agreeing with anything is going to reverse what we've seen of her on this show. And she's not redeemed herself from what she did to Denise, and GOOD for Denise for not having anything to do with her now. That? Probably pisses her off more than anything because she likes to think people should be happy she bestows her presence upon them. Twatbag. If Harry thinks she's the smartest person he knows, they Harry is a dumbass and knows a lot of really stupid people.

Erika was typical. Same old shit. I like how during this segment she's all "I loved Tom". What about the mistresses again? What part of the lies is she in now? I can't keep track.

Kathy Hilton can miss me with her 'we don't give extravagant things to each other' bullshit. Her earrings were probably 100k assuming they were real. She and Rick don't gift each other things because they probably buy what they want when they want it. And given her sleeping habits I find it difficult to believe that they have much of a relationship to begin with. Seems more like a case of it's cheaper to stay married to me.

Kyle is a moron with horrible fashion sense. But it's fun to see how jealous she is of her sister's popularity.

That's all I got. This franchise is dead.

• Love 17

It’s interesting how both Erika and Tom have such different MOs.  While Erica snarls, bullies and yells threats, Tom apparently (allegedly) sends friendly emails to his victims apologizing for stealing their million dollar compensations and hoping they won’t stop liking him.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Garcelle is correct in that Erika is tone deaf.  She's tone deaf about basically everything.  You can be the rude, c*nty (her word) Erika Jayne when you haven't allegedly stolen money from crash victims and you are still allegedly happily married to a man who may or may not allegedly be suffering with dementia.  However, if you are being accused of being part and parcel of a terrible scheme to defraud victims, theft of monies, and filing a fraudulent divorce action in order to hide funds and garner sympathy, you might want to rethink you social media image.  If you don't understand that, you deserve everything that's coming your way.  Allegedly.

Cosign 100%!

I simply want SOMEONE to stay on track and make her go over the ridiculous roll over stories, the night Tom confronted the person or persons that tried or did break in.  She uses her outrageous anger to try and diffuse the questioning and I am sick of it!  Pin that sorry liar down!  She is loathsome! 

• Love 17
20 hours ago, endure said:

Oh BS Erika, you were upset and left because Garcelle repeated what you had said ON CAMERA to her and Crystal.....how does that even add up and yet you are still using it as a defense to your shitty,  sneaky,  lying behaviour?  

Good old Erika. Everyone's at fault except for her - including her hapless cast mates.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The sad thing is I thought the same thing .. well she did just tell all of America that she has a houseful of expensive shit and she will need a story line for next season that just so happens to start filming Thursday LOL god I hate that these shows have turned me so cynical

You’re not alone. 

• Love 6
20 hours ago, princelina said:

Yeah - ask her anything 😄

Andy:  Did you know?

Erika:  Financials are held at Girardi Keese.

Andy:  So that's a no?

Erika:  You have your answer.

Does that count as an answer?  🤔

^This right here was the exchange of the night, IMO. It read to me that she was avoiding “perjury” (in the court of public opinion? practicing for a deposition?) that she can claim that she did NOT say that she did not know. So all that double negation to say—this means she obviously knew! 

• Love 14
4 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I feel the same. Also, did they have much family in general? I feel like we hear little about their dads or anyone else, like grandparents. Maybe losing Big Kathy was especially painful because she was almost all they had growing up? IDK, just a thought. My parents are both alive and well, but I have no idea how I'd handle losing either one of them. My family is very small, so whatever flaws there are, we're very attached to one another. 

According to a post above, Kyle and Kim's dad tried to get custody of them for 10 years or so, and was the main caregiver of Kyle when she was young. Kyle herself has stuck up for him in the past when Kim was claiming the only money the family had came from her, saying that their dad worked.

• Useful 9
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Thank you so much for the compliment, I'd like to buy you a Birkin, what color would you like?

I haven't comprehended any word that you typed after the word "Birkin" 🤑 😍😍😍😍

All jokes aside, I know Crystal didn't spend the money, but $95,000 is so beyond ridiculous!  I didn't care for that particular bag, but no judgement for those who do.

If someone spent $95,000 on me and bought THAT I would have been annoyed, LOL, there's so much more they could have bought for me... ha ha ha......

3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

She’s made two careers off of their suffering — her music, and now this gig. 

Exactly!

And now Andy and Bravo are going to use this cash cow and her HORRIBLE story for ratings!  Even after they know what she did!  There is no excuse for this!

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, izabella said:

The thing is, Erika had a rich friend like that.  Her friend booked a private spa appointment for them, and gave her good champagne, gifts, and other treats to try to cheer her up after she filed for divorce from her mean husband.  She even offered her money if she was cash-poor during her divorce.  Her name was Sutton.

Yeah, but would Sutton have purchased a teeny, tiny $95,000.00 Hermes bag for Erika?  All of the other stuff, except for the LOAN of cash, was designed to help heal and just make Erika feel better.  Nothing that Erika can wear or sell.  

Maybe Sutton should have suggested she would pay for Mikey and Co./glam squad - Erika probably would have appreciated that more and not been so quick to bite Sutton's head off.  A pissed off Sutton could have resulted in a poorly tressed and made up Erika.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, HotHW said:

Well playing devils advocate for a minute, was Andy (or any of us) really expecting...

A: Did you know?

E: Yes I did. 

I mean, seriously? 

Now, I say AFTER legal proceedings are done and she is exonerated (or locked up) ask her the same question and maybe expect a different answer. But now? That's just folks looking to make anything she says some big bad lie. Which it may be, but would anyone of us go on national tv and admit to guilt before our day in court if in the same situation? And even afterwards, if she wants a job in the public eye, she will never admit to wrongdoing. She ain't Martha Stewart 

I've worked with men at the level of Tom G and have seen how they live their daily lives and treat their spouses. Erika didn't know anything about this as it was happening. He would never discuss this with her like a typical middleclass husband and wife talked about how they're going to pay the credit cards every month. And she won't admit that because she wants to keep up the illusion that he was a loving and caring husband. Which again, knowing what I've seen, he was not. Her stories now are way more believable. His firm made alot of money over the years, so him depositing millions into her account is like my husband investing $5000 when I started by business. Now his partners, accountant etc should have been wondering how the hell he was continuing to live his lifestyle (including financing her), and I dont understand why they are not under the spotlight like she is? 

well, she could have said NO.  But I get that the question put her in a difficult position, and since she has claimed mostly that she’s telling the truth, she can’t as easily hide behind “there are things I can’t say” (unlike, damn girl, you could express sympathy for the “alleged” victims).

As to others, to start, he had NO partners, he was apparently the only equity partner at the firm.  No other attorney had access to the books.

accountant?  Well, there are some ethics at issue, but mostly they take the info you give and prepare the financial documents, taxes.  An accountant can hide behind the statements of the client - if Tom and Erika said the glam squad was for the business, ok then. If they said the clothes were solely for work, ok then.

as to knowing, one of her problems is her past statements- they were so close, she sat in on client/case meetings to the degree she could have practiced law” (all of which would be a problem ethically and breach client-attorney privilege).  So now to say she was a kept woman who knew nothing?  Honey, choose a side.

Edited by Mrs peel
“Satin” and “sat in” mean very different things!
  • Love 15

I was amused at the end of the show when Andy read a viewer email about their reactions to Erika this seaon that Crystal was quiet, Kyle was a kiss ass & Dorit was duplicitous. Kyle's reaction shot of "who me?" was priceless.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, HotHW said:

Well playing devils advocate for a minute, was Andy (or any of us) really expecting...

A: Did you know?

E: Yes I did. 

I mean, seriously? 

Now, I say AFTER legal proceedings are done and she is exonerated (or locked up) ask her the same question and maybe expect a different answer. But now? That's just folks looking to make anything she says some big bad lie. Which it may be, but would anyone of us go on national tv and admit to guilt before our day in court if in the same situation? And even afterwards, if she wants a job in the public eye, she will never admit to wrongdoing. She ain't Martha Stewart 

I've worked with men at the level of Tom G and have seen how they live their daily lives and treat their spouses. Erika didn't know anything about this as it was happening. He would never discuss this with her like a typical middleclass husband and wife talked about how they're going to pay the credit cards every month. And she won't admit that because she wants to keep up the illusion that he was a loving and caring husband. Which again, knowing what I've seen, he was not. Her stories now are way more believable. His firm made alot of money over the years, so him depositing millions into her account is like my husband investing $5000 when I started by business. Now his partners, accountant etc should have been wondering how the hell he was continuing to live his lifestyle (including financing her), and I dont understand why they are not under the spotlight like she is? 

His partners and accountants aren't under the spotlight because they chose not to be. No one forced her participation on Bravo, she chose to be under the spotlight. "Willful blindness"  is a chargeable federal crime.

• Useful 4
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Andy explaining to Kathy why this is different then T in New jersey because there are actual victims in this instance this wasn't someone not paying taxes and that this effects other live human beings 

Erika: Understood however! we don't know he did that (paraphrasing here)

No there is no fucking However Erika there isn't a counter point to this ... your husband defrauded burn victims and widows and orphans there is no other side to that. there is NO HOWEVER. he did not give these people their money and suddenly its just "gone" BOTH of you guys have been sued before for default on money STOP this bullshit.. and to turn it around at the end and once again make it about yourself LOL

Also, tax fraud is fraud against every taxpayer.  I was disgusted by his comment.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
10 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Sutton reached out to her as a friend with no strings attached. She wanted to help a friend heal -those types of friends are really hard to come by.

Sutton offered to loan Erika money, why in the heck would she have offered to directly pay Erika’s bills for non essentials? 

I would never have snarked or spewed venom at a person who did that much for me. 
None of Erika’s Faux Fox Five gang did any of what Sutton did, but they didn’t get snarled at.

Sutton was snarled at because she asked questions and wanted actual answers.

Oh - I agree completely!  I was trying to be snarky and sarcastic.  

I agree about Sutton being kind and being snarled at because of the questions she asked and hoped for some honesty and actual answers. 

I also think that Erika couldn't stand that Sutton (early on, prior to all the news, revelations and exxagerations) saw Erika as vulnerable.  If it's one thing we've noted, the LAST impression Erika wants to portray is one of vulnerability, and having to rely on anyone for anything - whether it be emotional support or any other kind of support.

Sutton, by offering help and kindness, just for the sake of being a friend and being kind, hit Erika in a place that Erika doesn't want to go.

• Useful 3
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Andy explaining to Kathy why this is different then T in New jersey because there are actual victims in this instance this wasn't someone not paying taxes and that this effects other live human beings 

Erika: Understood however! we don't know he did that (paraphrasing here)

No there is no fucking However Erika there isn't a counter point to this ... your husband defrauded burn victims and widows and orphans there is no other side to that. there is NO HOWEVER. he did not give these people their money and suddenly its just "gone" BOTH of you guys have been sued before for default on money STOP this bullshit.. and to turn it around at the end and once again make it about yourself LOL

Not watching but your comments have helped me appreciate why at times it seemed Tom tried to make her STFU. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

Oh - I agree completely!  I was trying to be snarky and sarcastic.  

I agree about Sutton being kind and being snarled at because of the questions she asked and hoped for some honesty and actual answers. 

I also think that Erika couldn't stand that Sutton (early on, prior to all the news, revelations and exxagerations) saw Erika as vulnerable.  If it's one thing we've noted, the LAST impression Erika wants to portray is one of vulnerability, and having to rely on anyone for anything - whether it be emotional support or any other kind of support.

Sutton, by offering help and kindness, just for the sake of being a friend and being kind, hit Erika in a place that Erika doesn't want to go.

I realized after that you were being sarcastic and snarky. It is my default mode, so I should have recognized it 🙀 Wine may have been involved.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Erika is indeed a mess, but this theory just makes Tom sound like an innocent soft-hearted fairy-tale prince who would do anything for true love. He's accused of defrauding, manipulating, and stealing from vulnerable people who were wrongfully harmed. No matter what Erika may have hypothetically demanded of him and his money, he could have said no (or at the very least not stolen from widows and orphans and burn victims).

I never said Tom was anything close to innocent or softhearted.  Quite to the contrary, I said he had been pilfering from clients for years but the business was big enough that he could string everyone along, pay only when he had to and just keep going on the same way without getting caught.   If you read the various reports on them, one thing seems to be clear. Over the last 10 years,  while in his 70's ( an age when many professionals are starting to make exit plans)  the robbing from clients and the pillaging of his firm and the OTT spending/borrowing/defaulting and then borrowing/spending/ defaulting  even more all coincided with the creation of the Erika Jayne persona. I do believe Tom is a criminal and a liar but I also think Erika was... well, as she said, it is very very expensive to be her-- or to be  her meal ticket.   She seems more of an abuser than someone who was abused to me.   I think her demands and his inability to keep up with them caused the whole thing to spin out of control.

Edited by BluishGreen
spelling errors
  • Love 7
37 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

I realized after that you were being sarcastic and snarky. It is my default mode, so I should have recognized it 🙀 Wine may have been involved.

Well, if wine is involved, that's always a good thing!!  😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Luckylondon said:

THIS. 👏👏👏👏 1000% this. This is what I see has happened too. I have no knowledge, but it has been hinted in blind items, that Kim was sexually assaulted on set as a child, and I would be shocked if it was not true and why she is so stunted and wants to talk about how hard that time was… and Kyle doesn’t get it or wants to brush it under the rug as their mom wanted. It tracks with everything. 

All of the sisters do it. It's not unique to Kyle. They all want to sweep things under the rug. Kathy stopped speaking to Kyle on the off chance that American Woman would delve into some not so savory things about their mom. It didn't, but Kathy wasn't waiting around to hear that. Meanwhile all of the times that Rinna was needling Kim, the one thing that Rinna said that prompted Kathy to speak up was when Rinna said to Eden "all of the sisters have issues because of their mom." Kathy decided to speak up to defend her mother and her mom's shitty parenting. Even now, Kathy's dumb after the fact statement was that she was upset Kyle outed Kim's alcoholism in season 1. Kathy wasn't upset that Kyle and Kim's relationship was so fractured or that Kim relapsed, but that Kyle told people that Kim had addiction issues. After they filmed the season 1 finale, Kim stopped speaking to Kyle. Kim was speaking to Kathy and for 7 months Kim continued to get worse. Kim was showing up places seemingly intoxicated and discombobulated. But it's cool because Kathy didn't tell anyone that Kim was an addict nor does it seem like she took any real efforts to help Kim. That entire family is all about deflection and externalizing responsibilities. If you're only as sick as your secrets, this family is very sick and Kathy would absolutely love to keep it that way. Actually, all of them would.

• Useful 5
  • Love 11

Regarding the birkin, when Crystal said her friend bought her the bag and that she said she could buy her more, I took it as the friend bought it and Crystal paid her for it.  Birkins are very hard to purchase.  Hermes only sells them to an exclusive list of people.  From what I’ve read, you have to be a regular Hermès customer and then Maybe you may be able to get one eventually.  So, knowing someone who has access is a coup.

• Useful 9
  • Love 15