Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E10: Affairs and Accidents

• Start Topic

So the only part of this story I believe is that Tom was likely cheating. In part because Erika was so much less dramatic in telling that part of the story. 

Kyle's side-eying Rinna's statement that Scott Discusses and Amelia are "friends"? Priceless. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, lgprimes said:

Just jumping on to say is anybody out there actually buying any of this BS?? 
holy crap! Tom has dementia, Tom is a cheater, Tom is mean. All said in monotone! Does Tom have a bridge to sell too? GTFOH

Based on her affect, content, and presentation I feel Erica has a real substance abuse problem. 

• Useful 10
  • Love 5
52 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Ok now I hate Erika and Tom, I knew it couldn't last.

And Sutton, dear god did she really try to force her mother to say she missed her father? I didn't watch last year.

At times Sutton reminds me of someone I know that thinks others should act a certain way or say certain things she would agree with, and cannot relax in her own skin because of it.  It’s got to be a stressful way to go through a day.

• Love 9
48 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Her story is not matching what she is doing. After years of having a glam squad, did she really make herself up for these scenes (not to mention her hair with extensions)? 

Seems like she did🤔

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
27 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

I can't believe Erika is actually trying to make it seem like Tom's Dementia apparently led him pocket other peoples' money and, from what we've seen so far, nothing else. I mean, the guy's allegedly been practicing law, right? But nobody at his law office has been working around that? No clients have complained about anything along those lines?

So has he had dementia for 40 years? Isn't that how long he's been grifting, according to all reports? Erika should've played a mime this season, this can't be doing her any good.

OMG I can't watch yet, because my husband is watching the motor trend channel!! Your comments are giving me life, anticipation and wearing out my 😀 button!

16 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

How did Scott Disick get into our lives?

😂

He needed an new show since his other got canceled 🤣 Only Rinna would be happy about it (but pretend like she's not)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 13

I always assumed Tom was seeing women on the side.  He just seemed like the type.   I wondered if she became aware of his affairs and then she used that to get Tom to fund her career.  

Maybe Tom intentionally drove off the cliff.  I don’t understand how he was unconscious for 12 hours and yet managed to call Erika.  Was he in a convertible?  How did he get thrown from the car?  So many questions, so few answers.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Her story is not matching what she is doing. After years of having a glam squad, did she really make herself up for these scenes (not to mention her hair with extensions)? 

No. Not sure whether it's Mikey and the goons or the Bravo make-up and hair people?  She LOOKS like she always does when Mikey is done with her.  So she hasn't jettisoned his ass.... yet.

I know this much. I ain't buying what she's selling.  Too late.  And STILL NOT ONE WORD ABOUT THE VICTIMS!

And Kyle asks about Erika Jayne.... Like, WHUT??? Do you think she made $$$$ prancing around?? Come ON..... STOP!

• Love 22
(edited)

Oh, my. The extremely pitiful and broken Erika, fawned all over by the others. 🤢

Never thought I'd say this, but bring back violategate. Anything but this. Heck, bring back Teddy, lol.

Oh, looks like in future episodes, we get the real Erika back. "If you ever accuse me of lying again, I'm coming for you." "That's not a threat, it's a promise."

11 minutes ago, renatae said:

🤢

Edited by renatae
  • LOL 11
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

If Erika is “broke” and all her assets are frozen, how can she afford the car service from BH to PS? I would have thought she would hitch a ride with one of the other ladies. 

Nah, she snuck out in the private jet, lol. Someone forgot to lock up the keys. 😉

• LOL 11
(edited)
4 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Having watched the Hulu doc… I just can’t with Erika. And they’re all fawning over her.  Not one word about victims cheated out of their rightful settlements.

Erika should not have been included in this season. I realize they only had Crystal/Sutton naked-gate to run with, but surely there’s other footage on the cutting room floor. 

I do like seeing the housewives having fun and laughing, but not with Erika in attendance. I don’t want to see her on my TV. The obscene wealth she’s always shoved in our faces… until now of course. Are we honestly supposed to feel sorry for her?

Yes, we’re supposed to feel sorry for her having to live in a Beverly Hills property that costs almost 10 grand a month. Poor thing no longer has housekeepers or the world’s most expensive glam budget either. She also has to get Postmates! The horror. 

Seriously, she’s not struggling to keep a roof over her head. She’s not worrying about having food to eat. 

Do I think it’s possible Erika was unaware and her life has now fallen apart? Sure. But let’s have more shock and outrage over what Tom’s done and all the innocent people he screwed over. If Erika didn’t do anything wrong, she’ll be stressed out and sad for awhile, then she’ll be okay, find someone else and move on. If she was cool with Tom’s criminality until he got caught, she should be fired. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 24
1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

So Rinna changed from a designer labeled track suit into a sequined track suit “to get more comfy.”  K.

Erika has gone overboard with her pity party.  Why wouldn’t she have told the truth about this horrific accident when it happened? C’mon.

Along with changing from sneakers to what looked like 5 inch stilettos with a super pointy toe.....yeah, sure - those shoes scream "comfy"!!!  

• LOL 12
  • Love 7

Did Erika know?

Follow the money. That's what Deep Throat said to Woodward and Bernstein and that was nearly 50 years ago. If Erika's businesses are tied up with Tom's money, I'd say she knew and it's going to come out eventually, no matter what she says.

I'll give the ladies a pass as this is early in the season and I honestly don't know what has come out about it. Trying to stay out of recent headlines.

• Love 20

Shame on all of them for buying into this ‘poor Erika’ crap. I wonder how quickly they’ll all turn as the depth of her complicity becomes unavoidable to deny? The fact that they are all pushing his dementia defense is reprehensible. 

• Love 22