Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E10: Affairs and Accidents

• Start Topic

(edited)
36 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Sorry guys i crashed last night and didn't get to watch this so watching it this morning ....so shes on such a budget but she can still afford to keep Mikey and her Glam team? really?  Come on now

No wonder the thread was so quiet… it was without you Doll 😉

Teasing! Love ya!

I was wondering if Mikey was one of those ‘friends’ who split when she became ‘destitute’…. Was I wrong? He’s still lingering around like a bad smell?

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
49 minutes ago, Slakkie said:

So riddle me this.  Twelve hours unconscious with one side of his body broken, he wakes up, finds his cell phone and calls her.  She drives over, picks him up and then what?  I mean how does she get a broken man that is in shock up a hill?  You would have to call an ambulance and that would have made the press.

Maybe Erika is suffering from dementia, lol.  None of that happened like that, I think the women are letting Erika tell the story just to see how far she will take it or they are enjoying getting some tidbit of gossip so if they question her or act like they do not believe her she will clam up.

12 hours of being unconscious would lead to a few medical issues, right?  Maybe she can claim that Tom has a closed head injury (from that fake accident) that changed his personality instead of dementia. Or maybe it was an alien interference thing because this story is out of this world and not one photo on her phone from any of that accident or the aftermath, sure Jan.

Too many moving parts to her tale, the car would have to be dealt with, can we find the tow truck operator that saw the wreckage? Her ever changing story is probably a way to bamboozle us, like any good lawyer would do when they knew their goose is cooked.  

Are we worried about Kathy driving herself anywhere let alone a 2 hour drive? She is a doddering old woman or makes that impression, cleaning up spilled spices with a steel BBQ brush was an odd choice, we see her lift the giant candle to her face to what looked like she was taking a drink from it but was only smelling the candle, her room roaming at night, something is really off with her.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
(edited)

At least Kyle and Kathy provided comic relief from the Poor Poor Erika Show - the Richards sisters may have come from a dysfunctional family but they can still laugh together. (Well, two at a time can laugh together, always leaving one out.)

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 4
  • Love 19
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Maybe Erika is suffering from dementia, lol.  None of that happened like that, I think the women are letting Erika tell the story just to see how far she will take it or they are enjoying getting some tidbit of gossip so if they question her or act like they do not believe her she will clam up.

12 hours of being unconscious would lead to a few medical issues, right?  Maybe she can claim that Tom has a closed head injury (from that fake accident) that changed his personality instead of dementia. Or maybe it was an alien interference thing because this story is out of this world and not one photo on her phone from any of that accident or the aftermath, sure Jan.

Too many moving parts to her tale, the car would have to be dealt with, can we find the tow truck operator that saw the wreckage? Her ever changing story is probably a way to bamboozle us, like any good lawyer would do when they knew their goose is cooked.  

Are we worried about Kathy driving herself anywhere let alone a 2 hour drive? She is a doddering old woman or makes that impression, cleaning up spilled spices with a steel BBQ brush was an odd choice, we see her lift the giant candle to her face to what looked like she was taking a drink from it but was only smelling the candle, her room roaming at night, something is really off with her.

You are 100% correct. Rhabdomyolysis would have occurred after 12 hours of immobility and a head injury. It is a life-threatening condition. It can cause kidney failure, and needs at least several days in a hospital to recover from. Especially with a geriatric patient.

Edited by Julyolo
  • Useful 14
  • Love 8
(edited)

I've loved the Lisa Rinna/Harry Hamlin home too.

Italian inspired. Not over the top ostentatious. Beautiful grounds. 

Honestly, with a few touch ups and some de-cluttering of some of their stuff, it would be a great home. The backyard alone is great.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, Slakkie said:

So riddle me this.  Twelve hours unconscious with one side of his body broken, he wakes up, finds his cell phone and calls her.  She drives over, picks him up and then what?  I mean how does she get a broken man that is in shock up a hill?  You would have to call an ambulance and that would have made the press.

And at his age with ALL of that he would be in the hospital.  I think this is a fake story to explain away his "dementia" and I think she left because she realized the money went dry and the business arrangement no longer suited her.

And the fact that the ladies did not realize Erika Jayne gig was a money loser tells me they took acting lessons.  Dorito is probably the happiest of all because at least PK did not screw over Widows, Orphans and Burn Victims!

I’ve wondered about this too. With all those broken bones he could not have just gone home for a day or two to recuperate. He must have gone to some emergency room. With Tom having a broken ankle I don’t see how EriKa could have gotten him off the hillside or cliff or whatever it was by herself. There must be some record of the accident. What about the car? Any insurance claims filed? She said it was totaled. Any records?

The empty “clubhouse” may answer some of our questions about what she is living on. The furnishings and fittings were most likely sold.

Was Tom so badly injured after the accident that he could no longer drive to work? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

How much is Scott Disick paying Rinna for each “Scott Disick” she inserts into the conversation? Nobody knows self promotion better than Scott Disick. (There Pervy Scott, you owe me for three mentions.)

• LOL 19
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

At first she had one story with her BS reasons for leaving, but now that the criminal stuff is coming out, she needs a new “reason” for leaving.  THE LIES!  THE LIES!  THE LIES!

She can’t keep her lies and fake “anger” straight.

Jesus Christ the fawning over Erika the crook!  The crying and the hugging uugh.  

Now she’s so upset he didn’t see a doctor?  Ok.

Kyle shut up!  Omg she’s always acting just so goofy and manic.  Is she high?  I feel like she’s trying to act like her life is just so fabulous she can’t help but giggle and laugh all the time.  It’s so weird!

Yes she's high. Good for her!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

Why is Erica getting away without too much scrutiny? Maybe everyone is just letting Erica spin spin spin so their lives aren’t focussed on too closely? Dorit IS particularly quiet this year 🤔

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
No idea why there’s an empty quote box!
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

This was a really entertaining episode!

I guess because of COVID, none of the housewives have been able to keep up with their Botox and fillers.  All of them had marionette lines. A few of their foreheads actually wrinkled when contemplating Erika's stoicism.  

Of course, the high point was Erika's confessional:  "I'm not confessing." 😊

Agree that Kyle's La Quinta house is lovely, and I love that she cooks complicated dishes like lasagne.

The whole Tom-drove-off-a-cliff story sounds wacky to me.  Not that he drove off a click—I have driven on those SoCal twisty country roads with their switchbacks—but that he laid there unconscious for 12 hours and then roused himself sufficiently to make a cell phone call.

Best part of the show, though, was the this-season-on-the-RHOBH:  Erika realizing her thesbian skills are simply not up to pathos and going back to Serious Bitch mode, aimed at...  Can that be Sutton?  See, that's why I like Sutton:  As wacky as she is (and she truly is), she calls it like she sees it.

• Love 18
13 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

If Erika is “broke” and all her assets are frozen, how can she afford the car service from BH to PS? I would have thought she would hitch a ride with one of the other ladies. 

I thought only Tom's accounts were frozen.  Are Erika's accounts frozen as well?

• Useful 3
(edited)
6 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

I thought only Tom's accounts were frozen.  Are Erika's accounts frozen as well?

Don’t think her accounts are frozen… she had to pay for the pool heating didn’t she! I’m sure Bravo are funding her transport and accommodation for filming purposes.

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, ancslove said:

I don't mind watching the Erika/Tom drama unfold.

But I honestly genuinely want more gossiping about Scott Disick!  

I was surprised that Kyle was joking about him because she's friends with Kris Jenner, right?

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Don’t think her accounts are frozen… she had to pay for the pool heating didn’t she! I’m sure Bravo are funding her transport and accommodation for filming purposes.

That's what I thought.  Previous posters gave the impression her accounts were frozen, they were wondering how she could afford incidentals.  She still has her Bravo checks coming in.

• Love 3
(edited)
18 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

That's what I thought.  Previous posters gave the impression her accounts were frozen, they were wondering how she could afford incidentals.  She still has her Bravo checks coming in.

Even if both of their accounts were frozen, they've had literal years knowing this dumpster fire was coming, so had plenty of time to build a cash hoard.

..and she can shut it with not having pool heating money when so many people at that time were worried about having food and rent/mortgage money!   She's just not sympathetic at all. I'm not an actress, but I know I could do a far better job at it than what she's doing, lol

Edited by WhatAmIWatching
Autoc changed were to we're and is trying again here
  • Love 18

We put him in the hospital 2 days before it was an ongoing thing we didn't know he was going to kill himself on Christmas....... Thanks dad...

WOW I am sorry Sutton that your dad mental illness and him thinking he had no way out but to kill himself was more about you at 32 fucking years old then it was him .... What a gross throw away thing to say about your dead father

• Love 11
(edited)
8 hours ago, BlueHawk said:

I'm sure I'll think of more than this but I just now watched this episode and all I can see at the moment is Erika with her head cocked to the side and the delicately placed hand with finger under her nose -- her moment of despair😢.

Possibly the most affected, cheesy, and absolutely phony, stagey gesture I've ever seen (& I used to do community theatre in the lower Midwest!)

She's obviously not paying anyone for optics assessment...

Put to rest any lingering doubts that she might not really be putting on a bit of an act🙄

Give it up Ericka.

I thought she looked like she was going to sneeze. 🤷🏾‍♀️😁

Edited by Cozytea
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Sorry guys i crashed last night and didn't get to watch this so watching it this morning ....so shes on such a budget but she can still afford to keep Mikey and her Glam team? really?  Come on now

Ha, I read this at first as you joking about Tom's crash -- "Sorry guys, because of my dementia and embezzling from widows and orphans, I careened off a cliff and didn't get to watch it this morning..."

Then I realized you meant you fell asleep!

34 minutes ago, Maximona said:

This was a really entertaining episode!

I guess because of COVID, none of the housewives have been able to keep up with their Botox and fillers.  All of them had marionette lines. A few of their foreheads actually wrinkled when contemplating Erika's stoicism.  

I actually thought Kyle looked better having a few wrinkles than a lineless face at 51.

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I will not feel sorry Erika when she will have to live a more mainstream life but I doubt it will be for very long, she will snag another rich guy quickly because Erika is a survivor.

She's aging out of the snag-a-rich-guy demographic. 

And she looks like shit now too.

• Love 10

Sutton sitting there asking her mother to come to her opening (during a pandemic no less LOL) crying in the flashback and her mother sitting stoned faced .... See this is what makes me think Sutton Weaponizes tears ... Her mother has seen it enough from her that she isnt phased... her what else do you want me to say is a echo of her fights on this show ...

• Useful 2
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Once again Crystal and Sutton are getting along and Kyle has to make a comment to Rinna about the returning the Jacket ....Stop this shit let them just get along ...

I noticed that too!  (You all here have trained me well to watch  Kyle!😁)

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
51 minutes ago, Boo Boo said:

She's aging out of the snag-a-rich-guy demographic. 

And she looks like shit now too.

She is definitely now longer in the billionaire trophy wife category. She would still be able to snag a wealthy guy but I doubt that she would be able to recreate her past excessive life style since they were effectively blowing through $100 million of stolen money in a relatively short period of time.

I think any rumors of cheating are just red herrings and have nothing to do with the dynamics of their marriage at any time nor would Tom's cheating have upset her since the marriage was completely transactional. As long as the money flowed, she was fine.

I don't think Erika is a particularly sexual person as I think the whole Pat The Puss persona was a joke and not erotic in the least - at least for Erika. I don't think she had many straight admirers as that wasn't her audience. 

Like others I am not surprised that she is a conniving amoral person but I am surprised that she is being so stupid in terms of playing out the PR aspects of this. Who in the world except Brian Moylan is buying her act. There are so many ways she could have played this which would have provided her with a more sympathetic look without endangering her legal case. 

I am withholding judgment on what the other housewives are actually going to do since we are watching episodes which were filmed before most of the worst was revealed. I am not sure whether at this point it was public that Tom's deposition had him saying he had no money left. Of course there is no defending why they were ruthless about an alleged fling by Denise and the whole ridiculous Puppygate matter but theoretically - at least during filming - I thin there would be nothing other than offering a sympathetic ear to someone who is divorcing their husband. I do think some of the housewives - even at this early stage - are not committing totally to supporting her but - Garcelle and Sutton tentatively and Crystal was very noticeably silent and not really cooing over it. Rinna is the main cheerleader with Kyle supportive but showing a tiny amount of skepticism or surprise over what Erika is revealing and how it is completely unlike what they were presented with previously.

• Love 24

Rinna is being surprisingly sympathetic to Erika's plight.  

I find myself hoping she's just playing along to gain Erika's trust and then will turn on her.  

C'mon, Rinna, nut up and go in for the Bravo kill.  Maybe Bravo will reward you with a hefty raise next season.  

rinna.gif

• LOL 11
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Rinna is being surprisingly sympathetic to Erika's plight.  

I find myself hoping she's just playing along to gain Erika's trust and then will turn on her.  

C'mon, Rinna, nut up and go in for the Bravo kill.  Maybe Bravo will reward you with a hefty raise next season.  

rinna.gif

I think she got SOOOO burned with the Denise thing last year that she is afraid to ...

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, SnarkAttack said:

Who is the "we" that Erika keeps referring to?  About the bill for the pool, about the small Christmas tree "we" put up?

I noticed that, too, and keep thinking it's her assistant and Mikey, and any other hangers on she still has around her

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, SnarkAttack said:

Who is the "we" that Erika keeps referring to?  About the bill for the pool, about the small Christmas tree "we" put up?

Her son?  Didn't he live with them?  Or did I just make that up?

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I think she got SOOOO burned with the Denise thing last year that she is afraid to ...

Yeah, that and the fact that Erika will immediately point the finger back at her and all the question marks over Rinna's own personal life might hold her back.  

She's so money hungry, though, that I'm holding out hope she's really not dumb enough to believe Erika's shit and calls her out on it.  

Dammit, one of these women better call this beast out on her bullshit 😂

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, SnarkAttack said:

Her assistant that she apparently still needs and can afford even though she's "poor"?

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, SnarkAttack said:
14 hours ago, ancslove said:

But I honestly genuinely want more gossiping about Scott Disick!  

I was surprised that Kyle was joking about him because she's friends with Kris Jenner, right?

There's no such thing as bad publicity - Kris Jenner's mission statement

Erika really needed to workshop that accident story more--it was all over the place.

Kyle: "I don't know why I bother cooking--no one eats!"  Invite me, I would've been all about that lasagna and bread--not to mention that pancake cake Sutton was serving up.

• Love 12
13 hours ago, WaltersHair said:

Did Erika know?

Follow the money. That's what Deep Throat said to Woodward and Bernstein and that was nearly 50 years ago. If Erika's businesses are tied up with Tom's money, I'd say she knew and it's going to come out eventually, no matter what she says.

I'll give the ladies a pass as this is early in the season and I honestly don't know what has come out about it. Trying to stay out of recent headlines.

I don't.  WE have talked about the issues with lawsuits and the Girardi's for a couple of seasons.  I think they are scared of Erika.  I resent her getting time to try and change history but on the other hand, her life and goods are on display and she doesn't know what the other side has on her so I do sort of enjoy that. Will the arrest be a very special episode??  HA!  

Tom's accident story is bullshit.  I cannot believe it at all.  I hope they are writing down all their various stories and not flying by the seat of their pants.  It is going to be a bitch to remember all of that.  And honestly, WHO leaves their husband of over 20 years the second he has dementia?  Tick tock Girardi's.

I like the La Quinta house.  It looks really comfortable.  What a fun place to have a party!  

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Thumper said:

I noticed that too!  (You all here have trained me well to watch  Kyle!😁)

Wasn't Kyle the one who originally brought up the car accident too?  Talk about scripted.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

Thanks so much for the clarification @Persnickety1! You saved me from having to go back and rewatch that scene. And agreed- no affection. She seemed to only have annoyance that her dog dared to have a normal bodily function on her watch. Whereas, in our house, we still praise our senior mutt for pooping and peeing and eating and drinking and basically existing (a holdover from when we first adopted him ten years ago and he was in desperate need of confidence and praise). 😄

Right???  I didn't LOVE sliding paper towels under my very old cats behind when he couldn't make the litterbox but he let me know it was going to happen so I could prep and our motto was teamwork makes the dreamwork!  No messes!  I would give anything to be able to do that again.  Miss the old guy!

I always saw Erika's dog more as a prop for her.  There is nothing about her that screams an animal person like Kyle does.  

• Love 17
1 minute ago, OFDgal said:

Wasn't Kyle the one who originally brought up the car accident too?  Talk about scripted.

That's Kyle, making sure to earn her shit stirring role, lol, she's got that down to a science.

Jaggy blasting his mom for getting away when he's stuck at home, and earlier asking why she needs so many clothes for a few days gives me so much life! Dorit has her hands full with that little guy, lol!

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, goofygirl said:

And Kyle asks about Erika Jayne.... Like, WHUT??? Do you think she made $$$$ prancing around?? Come ON..... STOP!

I think Kyle really did think that was a money making gig and not a money pit vanity project funded by Tom.  After all Kyle has been working since she was a toddler.  For money.  

13 hours ago, Thumper said:

Missed why Garcelle wasn’t there?  

She had to work but will be there after that. 

• Love 6