Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E10: Affairs and Accidents

• Start Topic

Kyle opens her home in La Quinta to the group for a desert getaway, but Erika cannot escape the fallout from her messy divorce. When Lisa questions certain new reports in the media, Dorit offers insights from her own experience. Sutton and Crystal connect with Erika through stories of family loss. Meanwhile, Kathy heats things up in the kitchen – and, with a little help from her friends, cools down in front of a fan.

Airdate: 07/21/2021

Please limit your discussion to events that occur in this episode.  Real time events are spoilers and belong in the media or individual housewife threads. 

• Useful 2
9 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Some Real Housewife homes are so beautiful but museumlike. Kyle's homes always have a warmth to them. 

I think that is in part because these are her actual homes as opposed to the weird rentals that many Housewives get into.

• Useful 6
  • Love 14
(edited)

Ok now I hate Erika and Tom, I knew it couldn't last.

And Sutton, dear god did she really try to force her mother to say she missed her father? I didn't watch last year.

Edited by Chicklet
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6
Just now, eleanorofaquitaine said:

And here it is again, the one clip of Tom talking over Erika. (I mean, I can believe he was domineering but they've showed this clip at least three times this season).

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. Give us recent scenes of something, anything resembling this one time he corrected her in front of the wives.

• Love 21
(edited)

2 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

And here it is again, the one clip of Tom talking over Erika. (I mean, I can believe he was domineering but they've showed this clip at least three times this season).

Exactly. This is going to make that Taylor and Russell Armstrong debacle look like child's play.

Edited by Julyolo
  • Love 18
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

and she can afford an assistant and a couple glam squad members and she’s staying at a hotel instead of with Kyle. 

Her story is not matching what she is doing. After years of having a glam squad, did she really make herself up for these scenes (not to mention her hair with extensions)? 

• Love 15

Oh poor Erika can’t afford to heat her pool. My heart bleeds for her (sarcasm). 

Kathy acts older than 62. I think it’s an act. She was on WWHL and didn’t act so dense. I like her though. 

• Love 19

I am also now wondering (after Erika chats with Rinna about going over expenses line by line and turning off the heat to her pool) who she is boarding her dog with? The money is adding up. Well, it is…what she’s still spending. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

5 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

Wasn't there some law reforms back in the early 2000's concerning the 'innocent spouse'. It might just be tax related and not asset related.

Why is Erika not staying with Kyle?

I think you're correct innocent spouse being about taxes. However, "willful blindness" is a federally chargeable offense.

• Useful 11
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

"I'm not confessing." I feel like production really is sending a message with Erika. 

I'm living for the episode where she tells us she decided to "take the plea".

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

Oh I love Erika's hand to her forehead Ohhh the Humanity (sniffle).

Courtesy of the Urban Dictionary: Velcro Forehead!--the act of dramatically slapping back of wrist against forehead, swooning with eyes rolled back--in dismay over some minor inconvenience...

• Useful 2
  • LOL 19
  • Love 2

I can't believe Erika is actually trying to make it seem like Tom's Dementia apparently led him pocket other peoples' money and, from what we've seen so far, nothing else. I mean, the guy's allegedly been practicing law, right? But nobody at his law office has been working around that? No clients have complained about anything along those lines?

• Love 18
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Question: when this all goes to court, can they use all these things Erika is saying about Tom against him? 

I don't know, but as for the show she would have had a more sympathetic role of playing the supportive wife to the demented lawyer that met with misfortune. Just saying.

Maybe it's a remake of Chinatown. "He's a bastard, he's demented, he's cheating on me......."

• LOL 5
  • Love 13