Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E10: Affairs and Accidents

• Start Topic

(edited)

Did anyone else notice the odd, pointy lump just below Kyle's left collar bone in the TH where she's wearing the off-shoulder black ruffle thing? (I took a screenie, but can't figure out how to upload it, lol I'm such a dinosaur)

eta: I figured it out! Do you see that? What is it?

3A125E36-7E5D-40F6-8BF5-AF1C5673FA29.jpeg

Edited by WhatAmIWatching
Below better than under
  • LOL 1

The only useful thing I have learned from these housewife shows is that the best angle to hold the phone when you are face timing is to hold it up high above you. If only I cared enough to worry about that.🙄

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
(edited)
17 hours ago, Julyolo said:

What was the business of her standing solemnly outside the door at Kyle's before she went in? Looked like something out of the Handmaiden's Tale. Or the Devil's Handmaiden's Tale.

Poor thing was collecting her thoughts - or stories more likely - and visualizing how she was going to walk into Kyle's home and overtake the entire setting with her Woe Is Me story about Tom being in mental and physical decline, some cockamamie story about Tom driving down some road behind the house and going here, no wait, he was going there, but he ended up here, and then he tumbled out of the car, no wait, he drove off a cliff and was thrown out of the car, oh shit, what was that part of the story again?!? THAT is a lot of tales to keep strung together, ya know, considering she's not a professional actress and all. And then there's the whole 'string of ho's he was cheating on  me with' stories, those take a lot to keep together too. Jesus H. Christ, I hope I am wrong about her but she seems so very calculated every time she's on screen now, like she's run through her story script with a professional who has blocked each episode for her so she can 'build her story' on a public show and then use it to bolster her 'I don't know nothing bout no widow's and orphans money!' defense.

If she's so hard up, why not catch a lift with another of the ladies? Why spend the money on private cars, hotels, etc. when she could get a lift with any of them and stay at Kyle's. She could have asked Kyle if there was a room that was more secluded so she would have a bit of a refuge if need be, but nope. Once again she spends money she claims she doesn't have. Oh, and cry me a fucking river that her 'make up table' for her Slutty Mess persona has to be her kitchen island. Boo fucking hoo. I find it very difficult to believe a word she says. If she thinks this will help her defense, she's miscalculated the audience because it looks more and more like she's purposefully telling tales to cover her ass.

ETA:

16 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I don’t like Kathy, I think she’s playing a “wacky” character and it’s strange.

At least she did call out Kyle for always laughing.  

Yeah, I loathe Kathy Hilton and yes, she's playing the wacky older sister. Again, another terrible actress trying to act but failing miserably. And not for nothing but Kathy has shown where the Hilton sisters get their vicious streaks. She's always making shit stirring comments in the background, she did it with Sutton, whom I loathe but still I can see a shit stirrer when she's being so blatant about it. No doubt she's gotten great advice from Vyle about how to cement your place on the show by being the co-Chief Shit Stirrer in charge. Oh, and pushing glass around with a grill scraper? Really? That served to do nothing but create what she perceived as another 'wacky Richards sisters moment'. No thank you. What I DID like though is seeing Vyle trying to clean up glass with her chunkster man hands. No amount of money or expensive fugly rings can cover the fact that she has the hands of a sanitation engineer. Yes Kyle, I see you!

14 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I am in love with Kyle's desert house! 

Ummm, I believe you mean Kim's house which Kyle STOLE from her...

Edited by gingerella
  • LOL 8
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, SnarkAttack said:

Who is the "we" that Erika keeps referring to?  About the bill for the pool, about the small Christmas tree "we" put up?

Oh I'm sure she still had an "assistant" and a small(er) entourage.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Jaggy blasting his mom for getting away when he's stuck at home, and earlier asking why she needs so many clothes for a few days gives me so much life! Dorit has her hands full with that little guy, lol!

Dorit's kids are so darn cute and funny. 

3 hours ago, Cozytea said:

I thought she looked like she was going to sneeze. 🤷🏾‍♀️😁

I totally thought she had a sneeze face. 

2 hours ago, amarante said:

I don't think Erika is a particularly sexual person

ITA. I don't think particularly sexual women usually marry much older men. They love sex too much. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 4
(edited)

I don't know which was worse: Erika's attempts at acting, the women falling all over themselves to show their unwavering support of her, or that 1980's sparkly tracksuit Rinna was wearing with those dressy pumps.

Edited by Little Lady Back
  • LOL 19
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Little Lady Back said:

I don't know which was worse: Erika's attempts at acting, the women falling all over themselves to show their unwavering support of her, or that 1980's sparkly tracksuit Rinna was wearing with those dressy pumps.

Why do these women wear track suits, pajamas and robes with high heels? Can they ever just be truly comfortable with each other?  The heels just look stupid.

• Love 24
(edited)
44 minutes ago, J80134 said:

The Lil Kathy show continues. Next week she'll clean the hot bbq with doritos hair extensions and wonder what that weird smell could be.

Bwahhha!  

After forty plus years of being a Hilton  I hope Kathy never loses her money because she seems ridiculously inept at basic life skills like sweeping. 

I'm impressed how happy Kyle is to be back on good terms with her oldest ridiculous sister after all the shitty things Kathy has done to her and Mauricio.  I don't have a sister but I'd like to think I could be that forgiving.  

The Palm Springs house is gorgeous.  I think they have redone it since we saw it last - but it was beautiful even then. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 14
Just now, chlban said:

Why do these women wear track suits, pajamas and robes with high heels? Can they ever just be truly comfortable with each other?  The heels just look stupid.

I love heels and can extra with dressing myself. I even think heels can look stupid. Wear sneakers with track suits, and wear house shoes with pajamas/robes. My guess is the women all want to look long and lean, and I can't blame them. They should just make a pact not to wear heels if they're not dressed up. lol

• Love 3

I'm sure Kathy plays some stuff up for cameras (who's honky dory?), but I'm not sure it's all an act. She married a wealthy man at just 20 years old, and she can't see very well. I don't really see her cooking like Kyle or cleaning her own home. I don't think she's a stupid woman to be clear, just pampered. Good for her. 

Honestly, I kinda like that she doesn't GAF. Some of the others seem like they try to compete with who's the smartest, prettiest, richest, most glam, most popular, etc. Kathy's more secure in her skin. 

• Love 21
(edited)
22 minutes ago, Mar said:

The only useful thing I have learned from these housewife shows is that the best angle to hold the phone when you are face timing is to hold it up high above you. If only I cared enough to worry about that.🙄

I much preferred the way Dorit 0B8DDFBC-97AA-4F05-B706-F9ACB54DE588.thumb.jpeg.9a2b5f401ed76ac67b07b7208a5e9ddf.jpeglooked in this 2017 flashback, before she became so very plastic and artificial.

Is it just me? If I had a large group of women coming for dinner, Especially considering how much work making lasagna is, I would’ve prepared it in advance and later put it in the oven.

I made the same point in an earlier post. It's lasagna, it's the perfect make ahead dish. That scenario is really  bizarre to me. Who waits until everyone arrives, then starts the lasagna 🤦‍♀️. I swear I don't know why I'm so  worried about that lasagna 😁

Regarding holding the phone so high, I was laughing because  if i have to stretch my arm that much to facetime, I just won't do it. I don't like face timing as it is. I understand doing it with people you don't see much . But these women will see each other in a few minutes lol.  I have a sister who lives several states away from me.  She.said  to me, we should face time more often. I'm like  why? I know what you look like. 😁

Edited by Cozytea
  • LOL 15
  • Love 5

Please don't take this as a defense of Erika but she doesn't pay for anything when there is a BRAVO trip. They are always provided with transportation and accommodations. 

I would imagine there are not enough bedrooms for all the women to stay in Kyle's home - Kathy, Sutton, Rinna, Dorit and Kyle would need five bedrooms as they aren't going to have them share bedrooms. It was logical for Crystal and Erika to be housed at a hotel - probably the same hotel that production is staying at.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
32 minutes ago, amarante said:

Please don't take this as a defense of Erika but she doesn't pay for anything when there is a BRAVO trip. They are always provided with transportation and accommodations. 

I would imagine there are not enough bedrooms for all the women to stay in Kyle's home - Kathy, Sutton, Rinna, Dorit and Kyle would need five bedrooms as they aren't going to have them share bedrooms. It was logical for Crystal and Erika to be housed at a hotel - probably the same hotel that production is staying at.

I looked it up, because I'm lusting over that house so darn much, and it looks like it's 6 bed, 7bath!

I do understand if someone didn't want to stay there, due to covid concerns.(I noticed Kyle had all the pocket walls and outside doors fully open, probs for circulation.) Erika might've wanted space from questions and also a place to hide her glam squad--is it still a squad if it's only 1 or 2 people? Lol

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I will go back and read all of your wonderful posts, but she is so FULL OF SHIT. The "accident" story kept growing as she was speaking, as if part a wasn't sympathetic enough, so she added part b, and then part c, etc. FULL.OF.SHIT!

Also, I need a Kathy in my life.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

I'm sure Kathy plays some stuff up for cameras (who's honky dory?), but I'm not sure it's all an act. She married a wealthy man at just 20 years old, and she can't see very well. I don't really see her cooking like Kyle or cleaning her own home. I don't think she's a stupid woman to be clear, just pampered. Good for her. 

There is something about that Richards family that always manages to come across as such a real--if dysfunctional--family. I believe Kyle could just get the giggles over god knows what, especially around Kathy. It's the same with the house--I believe they have a lot of memories there growing up. (And somehow I suspect the place wouldn't belong to them anymore if Kyle had actually "stolen" it from Kim.) Even when they're screwed up, they always seem like a real family--even the added dynamic of Kathy being the older half-sister with Kim and Kyle being closer in age and growing up acting often together (with their own whole Baby Jane thing going on).

1 hour ago, Cozytea said:

I made the same point in an earlier post. It's lasagna, it's the perfect make ahead dish. That scenario is really  bizarre to me. Who waits until everyone arrives, then starts the lasagna 🤦‍♀️. I swear I don't know why I'm so  worried about that lasagna 😁

I remember Kyle saying something about how she couldn't believe she forgot to put it in the oven or start it or something? Was it a mistake that she hadn't done that or am I misremembering? 

• Love 6

I was reading the comments and my phone rang.  It was my friend.  She was watching the episode.  She yelled, "What the fuck is this car story?  It doesn't make any sense and she's a liar".  Told her that everyone on this forum felt the same way! lol

• LOL 21
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

There is something about that Richards family that always manages to come across as such a real--if dysfunctional--family. I believe Kyle could just get the giggles over god knows what, especially around Kathy. It's the same with the house--I believe they have a lot of memories there growing up. (And somehow I suspect the place wouldn't belong to them anymore if Kyle had actually "stolen" it from Kim.) Even when they're screwed up, they always seem like a real family--even the added dynamic of Kathy being the older half-sister with Kim and Kyle being closer in age and growing up acting often together (with their own whole Baby Jane thing going on).

I remember Kyle saying something about how she couldn't believe she forgot to put it in the oven or start it or something? Was it a mistake that she hadn't done that or am I misremembering? 

Oh, is that the stolen house? 

• LOL 4
3 hours ago, gingerella said:

Yeah, I loathe Kathy Hilton and yes, she's playing the wacky older sister. Again, another terrible actress trying to act but failing miserably. And not for nothing but Kathy has shown where the Hilton sisters get their vicious streaks. She's always making shit stirring comments in the background, she did it with Sutton, whom I loathe but still I can see a shit stirrer when she's being so blatant about it. No doubt she's gotten great advice from Vyle about how to cement your place on the show by being the co-Chief Shit Stirrer in charge. Oh, and pushing glass around with a grill scraper? Really? That served to do nothing but create what she perceived as another 'wacky Richards sisters moment'. No thank you. What I DID like though is seeing Vyle trying to clean up glass with her chunkster man hands. No amount of money or expensive fugly rings can cover the fact that she has the hands of a sanitation engineer. Yes Kyle, I see you!

Ummm, I believe you mean Kim's house which Kyle STOLE from her...

Kathy is a conniving, money hungry asshole who married a wealthy man because Big Mama Kathy instructed the girls to marry rich.  Her daughters are disgusting famewhores, so she can miss me with the down-to-earth-I’m-just-a-simple-wacky-gal act.  

I remember some show about the Hamptons from like 25 years ago and Kathy was quoted saying something like, “oh Paris and Nicky are off at some party or another, they love to party with the other socialites!”  What mother is bragging about her underage daughters partying??

She uninvited Mauricio from Nicky’s wedding!! She’s not very nice!

All three sisters are actresses, Kim is/was the only success, and it’s funny that she is actually the only one of the three who is REAL in any sense of the word.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

I could be wrong, but I thought it was implied above. I admit I couldn't really keep track of that Richards story scandal, but it could be!

Yeah, it probably is. It's beautiful.   I can't keep track of housewives and their scandals and real estate. 😉🤷🏾‍♀️

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Cozytea said:

I don't understand Kyle's relationship with Kathy. Kyle seems so needy. She seems desperate to have Kathy's approval. Kathy is not a nice sister and her bullshit act is lost on me. She's playing to the camera and it must be working because people seem to love her clueless act.

* I have a feeling Kyle always felt like  the outsider in her family ( I'm not a huge Kyle fan)  Kim was the star and Kathy married very rich. Not to mention the brunette in a family of blondes. I'd never want Kathy as a sister. I think she's manipulative and pits Kim and Kyle against each other. They have a weird dynamic. 

I agree with you about not wanting a sister like Kathy. She seems to have slipped into the Big Kathy role, being ultra critical and expecting special treatment. Since the sisters are usually two together and one apart, I’d bet their mother used divide-and-conquer tactics on them and the dynamic lives on. imo Kyle is the outsider because she’s willing to see and talk about the family dysfunction from time to time.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

This woman really doesn’t know how to even begin to engender basic sympathy from the audience.

This is today’s Instagram attempt

D13372C0-D248-44FF-8B71-DB5FFD1370DE.thumb.jpeg.e5c3868227e114d6fded8c7a7f3fcf32.jpeg

• LOL 11
16 minutes ago, Mar said:

D13372C0-D248-44FF-8B71-DB5FFD1370DE.thumb.jpeg.e5c3868227e114d6fded8c7a7f3fcf32.jpeg

This fascinates and appalls me at the same time.  It’s like a big “ F U” to her whole story last night.  Why would she think this helps her story?  

• Love 13
7 hours ago, Maximona said:

A few of their foreheads actually wrinkled when contemplating Erika's stoicism.  

Unfortunately I was in the middle of a mouth full of coffee when I read this. It ended up on my iPad screen. 😂😂

• LOL 8
4 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Did anyone else notice the odd, pointy lump just below Kyle's left collar bone in the TH where she's wearing the off-shoulder black ruffle thing? (I took a screenie, but can't figure out how to upload it, lol I'm such a dinosaur)

eta: I figured it out! Do you see that? What is it?

3A125E36-7E5D-40F6-8BF5-AF1C5673FA29.jpeg

It’s an indentation - trick of the eye.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, nexxie said:

It’s an indentation - trick of the eye.

ohhhh thank you! Okay, I can see it now! 
When I was watching this AM, I kept rewinding to try to figure out what was going on there 🤣

Reminds me of those magic eye 90's pictures that were so popular, it took me a while to see those, too haha.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, sistermagpie said:

I could be wrong, but I thought it was implied above. I admit I couldn't really keep track of that Richards story scandal, but it could be!

That isn’t the stolen house. Several seasons ago there was an episode where they had bought this one.

The stolen house was much more modest. They had an episode where they were out there for Easter weekend in the first season.  It was just a house versus the current one which is in another league altogether.

FEIW, the house was never stolen. Kyle  bought Kim’s share at fair market value and then paid taxes, maintenance and improvement for many years. All of the family including Kim used it.  I think Kim in her alcoholic resentment wanted them to just give back her share. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 14
59 minutes ago, Mar said:

I am amazed she still has attorney's. Talk about tone deaf.

49 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

Every time she says how she "hasn't received a penny" from Tom Ghirardi since she left I think, "Yeah, a lot of people haven't received a penny from him for even longer..."

And she has yet to utter one word of concern for the ACTUAL victims. Just "poor me, my life is horrible.". 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, sistermagpie said:

It's not. IIRC, at one point, Kyle and Kim had a sit down and Kyle went through the fact that the alleged stolen house was sold and I believe Farrah got the commission for it? But Kyle made it clear in that conversation that Kim was fully aware of what happened.  I think Kyle bought the desert house later.

Re comparing Denise and Erika - the issue with Denise and the other women was that Denise kept running away. Erika is at least giving them the pretense that she's being "open" about what happened. Now, much as I didn't like Denise, I am not comparing her actions to Erika's, because whatever Denise did or didn't do, she didn't steal from widows and orphans. And from the previews, it looks like some of the other women eventually start to question Erika's story. But as of right now, Erika appears to giving the women information, which isn't what Denise did. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

(Also, I saw Sutton on WWHL and I could def see that she's an awkward, somewhat irritating person.  She came off WEIRD.  I'm becoming more team Crystal now lol)

I want to like Sutton but yeah, her appearance on WWHL was a reminder that there is a lot I just don't like about her. I think she thinks that being coy comes off as cute, and to me, it just doesn't.  

• Love 5
(edited)
7 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

It's not. IIRC, at one point, Kyle and Kim had a sit down and Kyle went through the fact that the alleged stolen house was sold and I believe Farrah got the commission for it? But Kyle made it clear in that conversation that Kim was fully aware of what happened.  I think Kyle bought the desert house later.

Re comparing Denise and Erika - the issue with Denise and the other women was that Denise kept running away. Erika is at least giving them the pretense that she's being "open" about what happened. Now, much as I didn't like Denise, I am not comparing her actions to Erika's, because whatever Denise did or didn't do, she didn't steal from widows and orphans. And from the previews, it looks like some of the other women eventually start to question Erika's story. But as of right now, Erika appears to giving the women information, which isn't what Denise did. 

I've criticized Kyle a bunch over the years. Still do. I don't think she stole the goddamn house. I think Kim just felt entitled to it. 

True. I definitely think the other women saw Denise as easier to pick on than Erika. For all her wildness and potty mouth, Denise is sweet. It takes a lot for her to get worked up. Erika pops off without provocation. 

She just doesn't own panties.  I'm convinced.

I'm surprised no one just hands her a towel to sit on when she comes over to visit.  I would at this point.

lol!

Poor Erika, she still has God knows how many thousands of dollars worth of clothing and shoes but no panties! 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • LOL 11
  • Love 6

I know that Dorit has had work done, but damn, she looks really good in that preview

Dammit, I don't want to have to like Sutton.  Dammit dammit dammit.  If she goes after Erika I'll have no choice.  Dammit dammit.  Dammit.  Dammit. No

• LOL 17
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Erika closing her eyes for so long while she's rattling off the different parts of her 'explanations' feels to be a tell of her lying. I wish I knew body language indicators! I'm repeating myself, but she was really dumb to participate this season.

I am in love with Kyle's desert house! 

In body language reading, this is a tell that you are lying when you close your eyes when you speak. You can’t make eye contact from subconscious shame or awareness of deceipt (I don’t think Erika feels shame… I think she experiences duper’s delight). She shows signs that she is experiencing anxiety in telling the story as she keeps going and going on with more details that make little sense and the closing her eyes is an obvious tell of lying.

• Useful 13
  • Love 8
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I know that Dorit has had work done, but damn, she looks really good in that preview

Dammit, I don't want to have to like Sutton.  Dammit dammit dammit.  If she goes after Erika I'll have no choice.  Dammit dammit.  Dammit.  Dammit. No

After all her crying and outbursts, can you imagine if Sutton is the only one with the balls to really take Erika to task? She'd be the MVP as far as I'm concerned. 

tenor.png

Honest, Sutton, honest! Let's get to it . . .

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 23
21 hours ago, sistermagpie said:

Sutton seemed like the hero of those coming attractions!

I CAN'T TAKE IT WHY WHYYYYYYYYYYYY

21 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

At times Sutton reminds me of someone I know that thinks others should act a certain way or say certain things she would agree with, and cannot relax in her own skin because of it.  It’s got to be a stressful way to go through a day.

Control freak

• LOL 4

Kathy is entertaining to me but she’s probably a total sociopath or whatever the new term is.  I can imagine her being a nightmare to grow up with.

Y’all, Watch What Crappens today is hilarious retelling the car crash story right around the 1 hour 5 minute mark. It’s just as confusing as Erica’s story but funny.  I love all their Housewives impressions.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6