Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E10: Light As A Feather, Stiff As A Bored

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

This is an episode thread; it is not the place to discuss who will or will not return for the next season. 

• Start Topic

In Salem, Eboni’s pointed question reverberates throughout the group, leading to an emotional revelation at dinner and some new body ink. The ladies take a trip back in time to the historical Pioneer Village and later at dinner, Bershan ruffles some feathers with a few of the ladies when she voices her opinion of them.

Original air date 2021.07.13

Yes. That's what I THINK I saw too.  Sonja drinking wine THROUGH HER MASK....  That was really weird, though!  And the other weirdness is Moaner's STILL got poop falling out her ass ON THE FLOOR ON A TRIP.

Is it just the traveling or does she do that AT HOME TOO???

It's beyond time for her to seek medical care for her condition.  Hell, I thought she had PANTS on when that last little turd appeared.  What the actual HELL???

• LOL 8
  • Love 9

I’m so happy I saw NOTHING of Salem thanks to these bitches.  All I saw was fakeness, screaming, shit on the floor, Sonja peeing her pants and the new woman calling them old.  The Countess losing her cool, also.  The rest was a waste of a nice town.  When is this crapola show finished?

• LOL 4
  • Love 17

I totally missed the Ramona poop and Sonja peeing segment.  When was it???  
I am only half watching each episode because they make me uncomfortable.

More in Bershan’s court than Sonja’s.  Sonja is just so over the top. “My family” at the Salem place — NOT her family, her husband’s family

Oh, just laugh about the grandma comments.  Bershan was probably looking for a big night of drinking, which these women used to do, but some cannot anymore. (And that’s okay.).  Bershan doesn’t know that.

Agree that Leah looked good with the side part and waves in her hair.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, izabella said:

I don't understand what is happening with Ramona and her poop.  When is it just falling out, and how is that even possible?  Is it before she sits down on the toilet?  When she gets up?  WTF is happening?

ITA!!!  It's past time to get a real, live DOCTOR on the case, and NOT a Plastic Surgeon! SERIOUSLY.

• LOL 4
  • Love 11

Barely watching this anymore. I had such high hopes for Bershan, how disappointing. And Sonja,  you just might have a drinking problem when you chug a glass of wine THROUGH your mask, just sayin’. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 8
30 minutes ago, BusyOctober said:

But when you do visit, the Black Veil is pretty awesome (the twins Lu flirted with own the place).  

That’s so neat! I love that they did the tattoos. And Lu saying “I’ll just go see what they have” like she was in a boutique.

I cracked up at Ramona’s ticker tape subtitles and her saying “I’m right here bitch!” when Leah was on speaker. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 8

Salem looks like an interesting place - too bad we didn't get to see more of it, and wasted time on these dopey women. I'm amazed that even with 2 of them now sober and they're still getting into loud sloppy arguments.

I totally missed Sonja imbibing through her mask, but it doesn't surprise me at all. She's just hopelessly messy and obnoxious when she's drunk. It was interesting seeing her biggest champions Leah & Eboni , are beginning realize how delusional she is. It's sad, she's like a Manhattan Miss Havisham.

I WISH I had missed the Ramona poop scene. GAWD what is the deal with that? Apparently it's not the first time, but I don't understand how that even happens, and how she doesn't know it's happened? Does it happen when she's getting out of the shower? Getting up from the toilet? How does she not notice? It's disgusting, and I'd be mortified beyond belief that it was televised - I'd never show my face in public again!

• Love 19

The only thing more dangerous than a Singer Stinger ……is a Singer Splatter.

You can slip in it and hit your head.

That’s why Sonja is the way she is.

• LOL 17
  • Love 1

I wonder why Ramona thinks it's okay have someone clean up after something so disgusting?  This kind of stuff, I don't like about Ramona.  Nobody in this world should have to clean up after a grown woman, in her right mind - I know that's debatable - but clearly she knows what she did, she isn't a two year old.  That's some trashy shit right there, and takes a very entitled person to think it's acceptable. 

I think I dislike Ramona again...a lot. 

Looks like my high hopes and dreams for Bershan have come crumbling down.  I think I will go ahead and blame that one on Ramona too, since I'm on a roll with her. 

• Love 21

It’s like Ramona did not realize she pooped on the floor?  It looked like someone (her or Sonja?) had stepped in it and tracked it at least in one spot.  She would know a camera crew would be running around in there wouldn’t she?  Def needs to see a doctor.

when Sonja pointed it out Ramona went in and shut the door to clean up her “make-up” she had “spilled on the floor” while Sonja danced around with glee over the situation.

Too bad about Bershan. ☹️ 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
(edited)

Not only did Ramona poop on the floor, but is she so unaware that she didn't realize she did it and clean it up?

Why did Eboni wait to tell everyone her Grandmother died? Did she think she couldn't give another lecture if she did? Leah's crying was unbelievably fake. Perfectly dry face. I wasn't sure if she was laughing or crying..  And then using it as another bond with Ebony to show how alike they are!

Had to laugh at Leah telling Bershaun not to insult the others.  Leah did look very pretty at that dinner.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Love 18
(edited)

I think that rates as one of the most tedious episodes ever (for the NY franchise). Bringing Leah into the mix didn’t fit well with the older ladies and now Eboni doesn’t fit well because she wants to teach/preach/lecture them.  Fine… they probably could do with educating but here? On this show? Doesn’t make for an entertaining tv show. Add in Bershan…. Boring.

Re this episode: I can’t even think of something to make a snappy comment about (my usual mo). ::sigh::

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
Spelling matters
  • Love 21
(edited)

There were glimmers of hope for a better show:

• I actually laughed when Leah complained to Sonja that Ramona was giving her a headache. And Ramona responded on speakerphone! 😁
  • Rolled my eyes at the Sob Sisters, but was greatly relieved when Eboni said she would (finally!) move on and kiki with the girls.
  • Grinned when Sonja said Luann just wanted to know about the matchmaker to get even more men.

And then there was poop. And pee. And rudeness to Salem actors. And a fight for reasons I still don't fully understand. What a letdown.

Edited by Vanderboom
  • Love 20

What the hell happened to our possibly chill, fun Barshan?  Where did she go?  Why was she so awful to the other women? What crawled up her butt?  Why would she make me like Eboni more than her in that moment, how could she do such a thing to me?  So many questions.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
(edited)

What the what?  This would have been a good place for the "Who are you?" walking-Tony-Stark-talking-to-Ant-Man-in-prison gif.  I would have loved for someone to say that to Bershan.

Highlight of the show: Luann interacting with the waitress like a normal human while Sonja and Bershan were fighting right next to them.

Edited by Lassus
  • LOL 5
  • Love 13
37 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

It’s just not fun to watch anymore. Actually it’s pretty sad and unsettling.

So true black kitty sister from another mother!

43 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

What the hell happened to our possibly chill, fun Barshan?  Where did she go?  Why was she so awful to the other women? What crawled up her butt?  Why would she make me like Eboni more than her in that moment, how could she do such a thing to me?  So many questions.

Producers got in her ear and told her to amp up some ‘drahmar’!

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
(edited)

Not much traffic here which implies many of us Primetimers didn’t get much out of this episode 🤷‍♀️

ps/ and I’m in a different time zone (Australia)… normally when I join in here after the episode there are pages of comments already!

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • Love 17
10 hours ago, Thumper said:

I totally missed the Ramona poop and Sonja peeing segment.  When was it???  
I am only half watching each episode because they make me uncomfortable.

More in Bershan’s court than Sonja’s.  Sonja is just so over the top. “My family” at the Salem place — NOT her family, her husband’s family

Oh, just laugh about the grandma comments.  Bershan was probably looking for a big night of drinking, which these women used to do, but some cannot anymore. (And that’s okay.).  Bershan doesn’t know that.

Agree that Leah looked good with the side part and waves in her hair.

Ramona pooped in the bathroom floor when they went to that Salem place in the morning.  Either before she got to the bathroom stall or when she was coming out.  I don’t know howBravo got away with that scene.  I would have been furious if I were her.  Besides that,Sonja stepped in it and was laughing so hard she peed her pants or Depends she wears.

• Love 5

Do we *really* think that was poo on Ramonas bathrom floor…. really? That’s like my ancient Labrador dog whose poo just falls out of him now. We can’t really believe Ramona has poo on the floor that she doesn’t notice? NO!!!?? Tell me how that can be true 😳

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

How are we not talking about Ramona dancing on the table at that yelling dinner?  Like, what was that, did she do it to show Barshan how cool and fun she is?  Did we see Ramona get down off that table because I really wanted to see how she got down without help.  Didn't Ramona loose her shit (yes, I made a funny), when the ladies were dancing on the ottoman at her birthday party for her 50 nearest and dearest girl friends?

I hope the tattoo parlor sage sticks their place, there was some really bad juju going on there.

Ramona questioning Eboni about getting a tattoo so quickly seemed like anything my friends would do if I were (faux) emotionally charged and making a rash decision.  

In first place for "why is she doing that," goes to Leah and her faux crying which was not even good enough for a Telenova, that girl is so weird.  Eboni places second for her strange tearless crying and for choosing an odd moment to blurt out the news of her grandmother's death that could have been said earlier in the day.

I would have put on the costume for the tour of the settlement village, I would have gotten more screen time and I would have said things like "under his eye," May the Lord open," I would have called the other HW's Martha's, lol!

Yes yes to alllll of this!

I was dying to see how Ramona got down especially in heels! Eta: she really needs to get to a gastroenterologist or see an OB/GYN for a possible rectocele. How many times now have we seen her lose her bowels on our TVs? How is she not mortified??

Ok so I've wanted to say all that to Sonja, too, and have sometimes yelled it at my tv, but Bershan, now c'mon, you just met her 5 min ago, and I've been watching her antics for yeeearrss.

Edited by WhatAmIWatching
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
27 minutes ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Do we *really* think that was poo on Ramonas bathrom floor…. really? That’s like my ancient Labrador dog whose poo just falls out of him now. We can’t really believe Ramona has poo on the floor that she doesn’t notice? NO!!!?? Tell me how that can be true 😳

and Ramona saying that it was her foundation that she dropped.  Really - that's some dark foundation!!!!

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
(edited)

Am I going to have to watch this to find out what horrible thing Bershan did?  I made it to Leah's god-awful fake crying and tuned out. Gurl, please. Crying requires actual tears.

Edited by chlban
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
(edited)

Maybe I'm heartless, and maybe it's because her own grandmother died, but Leah's bawling seemed to be acted.

And this show went from my favorites to being my least favorite.

I used to love Sonja.  She had charm and wit.  Now I can't stand her.

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 18