Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E10: Light As A Feather, Stiff As A Bored

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

This is an episode thread; it is not the place to discuss who will or will not return for the next season. 

• Start Topic

Now come on, we know if Lu was actually a grandma, she would NEVER allow the grandkids to call her “Grandma!”  She’d have to  have a cool, special name like “Gigi.”  Excuse me, “Countess Gigi.” 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Lassus said:

This would have been actually SALEM's job, not Eboni's.  Did you see the reconstructed village discussing that?

We didn’t see them discussing much because no one was listening to them.  Eboni was too busy giving her own version of events and the other ones were too busy running away like middle schoolers going “eeewww” to the outfits. No respect at all 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Bluesky said:

Eboni was too busy giving her own version of events and the other ones were

She actually was the one they showed listening, particularly at the wigwam. She and Bershan kept up with the tour and stopped talking at the exhibits when he was speaking. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

She actually was the one they showed listening, particularly at the wigwam. She and Bershan kept up with the tour and stopped talking at the exhibits when he was speaking. 

Those two do have better manners than the rest but that’s not saying my much.  
Maybe it was the editing but we didn’t hear anything about the Native Americans being massacred and driven out of their land.  No discussion between the women about their continuing plight.  Kind of disrespectful 

• Love 3

Maybe it was the editing but we didn’t hear anything about the Native Americans being massacred and driven out of their land.  No discussion between the women about their continuing plight.  Kind of disrespectful 

But then that's on the editors/producers/showrunners, not the HWs.

• Love 4
On 7/16/2021 at 6:35 AM, NoWhammies said:

Yep. I gave it one more shot this week. I'm out. I just can't anymore. It was an hour of sheer torture to watch. 

In the first 15 minutes I said shut up Eboni and Leah and deleted it.  It’s awful.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
On 7/13/2021 at 11:05 PM, Feech said:

Maybe they are going to demote Ramona and give her a road apple.

All of a sudden, I suddenly realized Ramona is a phony kiss ass.  The way she was hugging Leah all night, made me want to throw up.  Voice of reason Leah is talking behind everyone’s back as she is now the leader of the pact.  Sonja is a clown and is really putting it on too much.  LuAnn doesn’t know what the hell to do as she wants to stay on the show.  Bershan was over the top after awhile.  After this season, the show Is dead, and I don’t care anymore.  It sucked.  Btw, I thought there was a no politics talk.  Why was Ebony talking about Donald Trump for fifteen minutes?  I wound up not liking her at all.  Stop calling everyone Baby. They are not your Baby.  Now they are going after Sonja.  Leah turned out to be a real Bitch.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 7/19/2021 at 12:37 PM, Thumper said:

Now come on, we know if Lu was actually a grandma, she would NEVER allow the grandkids to call her “Grandma!”  She’d have to  have a cool, special name like “Gigi.”  Excuse me, “Countess Gigi.” 

She's going to be Countess Lulu.

Lol.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 7/14/2021 at 2:11 PM, Teriacky said:

Maybe poop wouldn’t fall out of Ramona’s ass if she wore underwear.

This is what I’m so confused about more than anything…how does it just FALL ON THE FLOOR????  I mean this is not the first time this has happened.  If I knew poop randomly fell out of my ass I would be sure to wear a full on diaper, or at least underwear.  And please, get to a doctor ASAP!  This is not normal!

On 7/19/2021 at 1:12 PM, biakbiak said:

I did notice that as well.  They at least know how to act in public.  Luanne is usually pretty good with manners.  The others well, they’re practically feral most of the time.

I forgot to mention I loved Ramona’s reaction when she heard of Eboni’s grandmother passing. I think it was genuine and Eboni was right, these moments  are where Ramona shines. What a contract to Leahs dramatic cries without tears, then insisting it’s not about her. 

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 7/21/2021 at 3:34 PM, mostlylurking said:

This is what I’m so confused about more than anything…how does it just FALL ON THE FLOOR????  I mean this is not the first time this has happened.  If I knew poop randomly fell out of my ass I would be sure to wear a full on diaper, or at least underwear.  And please, get to a doctor ASAP!  This is not normal!

Now hear me out with my explanation here: my 70-something mom has similar issues, ESPECIALLY when she drinks heavily, so I’m thinking I know why this occurs since I’ve witnessed similar horrors with my own eyes. ((And just like Sonja, I’ve shared hotel rooms with her, although I was far more horrified than humored by such random accidents))

Not to be TMI here, but Ramona probably tends to drip a bit if she stands up over the toilet to wipe her poopy butt post-pootage. Add in the digestive effects of a shitload of wine injested by an older broad combined with general drunken lapses of hygiene and well, shit happens!!

So I honestly don’t consider this to be a typical issue that happens regularly with Ramona; I think sometimes she just gets a bit sloppy drunk herself and doesn’t quite notice her standing bathroom floor deposits she’s left behind via her own messy wake…and sometimes those deposits can be tracked outside of the bathroom if not attended to and/or noticed by her or others. 

I’ve worked in enough retirement/nursing homes over the years and seen it with my own mom/late granny enough as well: once folks get over 60, their bowels typically get a little looser, especially while on vacation and/or hitting the sauce harder. 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
On 7/21/2021 at 3:34 PM, mostlylurking said:

I forgot to mention I loved Ramona’s reaction when she heard of Eboni’s grandmother passing. I think it was genuine and Eboni was right, these moments  are where Ramona shines. 

Ramona was really sweet there. 

• Like 2