Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E10: Light As A Feather, Stiff As A Bored

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

This is an episode thread; it is not the place to discuss who will or will not return for the next season. 

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I would have put on the costume for the tour of the settlement village, I would have gotten more screen time and I would have said things like "under his eye," May the Lord open," I would have called the other HW's Martha's, lol!

BaltimoreBetty, you totally get me because this is exactly what I thought when I saw the costumes lol. I thought it was something the women could have had fun with so of course Eboni has to comment about how she refuses to wear the "uniform of the colonizer". Like, if she put it on she'd somehow be embracing slavery and oppression as opposed to it being about taking a few minutes to see what it might have felt like to live in that world and listen to what the actors and historians have to say. Can she ever give it rest? 

Just now, chlban said:

Am I going to have to watch this to find out what horrible thing Bershan did? 

There isn't that much to it. She was drunk and rude to the other women and seemed confused as to why she was being called out on her behavior by all of them. Everyone, even the gruesome twosome, let Bershan know that she was acting like an asshole and it still didn't really get through to her. Another newbie who seems to have blown the opportunity of being on this show. 

• Love 15
(edited)
56 minutes ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Not much traffic here which implies many of us Primetimers didn’t get much out of this episode 🤷‍♀️

ps/ and I’m in a different time zone (Australia)… normally when I join in here after the episode there are pages of comments already!

I have noticed too. I follow BH, which is actually generating quite a bit if chatter and, surprisingly, not all about Erika, whose massive fall from grace is why I am watching. But, it is watchable which NY is not. I made it to Leah's fake crying and decided I was done. Now, it looks like I may be forced to watch enough to see WTH happened with Bershan. I had a Dental appointment yesterday I dreaded less.

Edited by chlban
  • LOL 11
  • Love 7

Bershan's big faux pas was when they were ordering drinks and both Lu and Leah ordered non-alcoholic and Bershan said they were no fun and called them a bunch of grandmas, lol.  Lu et al got massively offended (How DARE you etc.) and then Bershan called Sonja a clown (which she kind of was at that point but whatever) and the whole table except Ramona piled on Bershan.   In the end they all blamed Ramona because Ramona introduced Bershan to the group.   

Everything wrong somehow ends up being blamed on Ramona with this group when I think Ramona has probably had some of her best behavior this season.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 23
(edited)
9 minutes ago, chlban said:

9 minutes ago, chlban said:

Bershan is in trouble because she was drunk,  stupid and then clueless that she did anything wrong? Isn't that what got Leah a second season? Bitch ran around naked destroying Ramona's house and Andy as well as a bunch of viewers (allegedly) thought she was a breath if fresh air. 

Edited by chlban
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, izabella said:

I don't understand what is happening with Ramona and her poop.  When is it just falling out, and how is that even possible?  Is it before she sits down on the toilet?  When she gets up?  WTF is happening?

I don’t know either, but it’s happened a few times already.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

What the hell happened to our possibly chill, fun Barshan?  Where did she go?  Why was she so awful to the other women? What crawled up her butt?  Why would she make me like Eboni more than her in that moment, how could she do such a thing to me?  So many questions.

I think Bershan’s tantrum was strongly suggested by production. The reason it was so awful is that’s not her real personality so she didn’t know how to carry on a la rabid Housewife. Eboni’s bloviating pompous preachiness plus Leah’s asshattery has sucked all the air out. Also, given the fact that 40% of the cast is not drinking at all, there is little chance for more organic hijinks.

Watching Bershan and Ramona together leads me to the conclusion that they really may be friendly. When they were in a car together a couple of episodes ago, the conversation and body language was very normal, friendly and easy. 

• Love 15

I figured Bershan had had her fill of Sonja after being subjected to the “all about me me me”  monologue from Sonja at the colony.  (Remember the camera focused on them while Eboni and Leah talked about Sonja and how awful she was?). So Bershan let loose at the table.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Cosmocrush said:

Bershan to Sonja after Sonja put on the Salem costume:   How do you feel in this? 

Sonja:  Well, you know, my family is very old American family so I feel okay. 

Me:  Oh Sonja, what the fuck? 

Is it possible she was talking about the Tremonts, or am I giving her too much credit?

1 minute ago, Hangin Out said:

Ebony calling everyone “Baby”.  

Sorry, what’s objectionable about this? Isn’t it better than bitch, which so many had a problem with? 

• Love 6
(edited)
47 minutes ago, janiema said:

think Bershan’s tantrum was strongly suggested by production. The reason it was so awful is that’s not her real personality so she didn’t know how to carry on a la rabid Housewife.

If she would behave that way because someone on production asked her to than she is not only still an asshole but a pathetic one at that. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

If she would be that hateful because someone on production asked her to than she is not only still an asshole but a pathetic one at that. 

Not like ALL of these ladies haven't done the exact thing to stay relevant on the show tho ... she is playing the game like the other ladies

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

Not like ALL of these ladies haven't done the exact thing to stay relevant on the show tho ... she is playing the game like the other ladies

That’s because they are assholes with or without production. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Do we *really* think that was poo on Ramonas bathrom floor…. really? That’s like my ancient Labrador dog whose poo just falls out of him now. We can’t really believe Ramona has poo on the floor that she doesn’t notice? NO!!!?? Tell me how that can be true 😳

Ok this is mighty gross but once I was at a big box store and as I approached the cashier I saw what looked like (and was) a ball of poop on the ground.  I told the gal who was helping the cashier that something was on the ground that looked like poop.  Initially Her mind could not conceive that it could in fact be poop as she leaned over and reached out her BARE HAND toward it to pick it up.  I was like Noooooo!  As her hand got close, she stopped.  She realized then what it was.  She took proper sanitary precautions and removed it and sanitized the area in short order.  She said initially she thought it had to be an old kiwi fruit.  

now the above experience and Ramona’s got me interested to do a quick search and “fecal incontinance” looks to be a thing in some adults for different reasons.  I’m sure it’s no fun for the sufferer and it’s odd Bravo did not “blur” it out but they do seem to love shock value.

• Useful 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Is it possible she was talking about the Tremonts, or am I giving her too much credit?

Sorry, what’s objectionable about this? Isn’t it better than bitch, which so many had a problem with? 

Way too much credit lol! I think she's erased her side of the family, except in her monograms, and sprung forth fully grown as a Morgan.

I don't mind when my close friends call me bitch, baby or hon, since it's said with affection, but it's a little odd when someone I don't know well (or at all) does it, but for me it's whatever and small potatoes. I can see where bitch or baby could feel a touch belittling to someone, but none of those ladies seem to mind at all. (and Eboni does use it affectionately/teasingly)

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TV Diva Queen said:

and Ramona saying that it was her foundation that she dropped.  Really - that's some dark foundation!!!!

Plus the sort of split second glance at the camera right after she said it before she closed the door...sure Moaner.  No one is buying that.  

Leah sobbing and coughing/spitting her food back out of her mouth at Eboni's news was too over the top.  Go away Leah.

• Love 21
(edited)
2 hours ago, Hangin Out said:

Ramona pooped in the bathroom floor when they went to that Salem place in the morning.  Either before she got to the bathroom stall or when she was coming out.  I don’t know howBravo got away with that scene.  I would have been furious if I were her.  Besides that,Sonja stepped in it and was laughing so hard she peed her pants or Depends she wears.

I was actually wondering if Ramona somehow may have smuggled Coco into the hotel for the trip, had her in a pet carrier in the bathtub or somewhere, and that was Coco's poop.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Useful 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Do we *really* think that was poo on Ramonas bathrom floor…. really? That’s like my ancient Labrador dog whose poo just falls out of him now. We can’t really believe Ramona has poo on the floor that she doesn’t notice? NO!!!?? Tell me how that can be true 😳

I agree.  That's why I thought what I posted above about Coco.

• Love 5

It's funny that Bershan wanted the group to turn up and not act like "grandmas" but the person at the table who was on the same page as her in terms of wanting to overindulge with alcohol was the person she had the biggest problem with that evening. (Maybe because getting shitfaced doesn't necessarily bring out the best in a person, girls trip or not?) The two people who were on their worst behavior this episode (Sonja and Bershan) were the two people who'd had the most to drink.

Sonja was acting like an assclown because she'd had too much to drink. Yet Bershan was annoyed that the other women weren't getting drunk enough for her taste. Somehow though I don't think that Bershan is on the same page as the others in that a person doesn't necessarily need to get wasted (or drink at all) in order to have fun on a girls trip. 

Also, wrt Bershan's claim that Ramona set her up by making her think the trip would be fun--I didn't really understand her blaming Ramona for how she felt the trip was turning out. She'd already attended at least one event with the women so she already knows that Luann and Leah aren't currently drinking. How was this suddenly a surprise to her?

• Love 8
14 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Yes. That's what I THINK I saw too.  Sonja drinking wine THROUGH HER MASK....  That was really weird, though!  And the other weirdness is Moaner's STILL got poop falling out her ass ON THE FLOOR ON A TRIP.

Is it just the traveling or does she do that AT HOME TOO???

It's beyond time for her to seek medical care for her condition.  Hell, I thought she had PANTS on when that last little turd appeared.  What the actual HELL???

She must get that checked.  That is not normal.  And she is no nonchalant about it.  Does it just happen?  Does she feel it?  Does it happen when she is walking down the street?  So many questions.  All this time I thought it was Coco shitting on the carpet.  Who knew??!!

• LOL 12
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

It’s just not fun to watch anymore. Actually it’s pretty sad and unsettling.

Fucking A.  I have wanted to go to Salem forever and these cows were so awful we didn't get to see much.  And the show has become horrid.

• Love 16
7 minutes ago, chlban said:

OK, so I watched the literal shit show and I am here for an obviously unpopular opinion.  Bershan was not at her best, but that was a reason for her not to get an apple? It wasn't even close to the nonsense that Leah displays on a regular basis.

I partially agree with you. Bershan hasn't shown that she's as bad as Leah (give her time lol) but Leah should never have been given an apple in the first place. I don't want the Leah standard to be the new standard. True, we've seen a limited amount of Bershan so far, but simply based on the most recent episode, if I were a showrunner, I would definitely, definitely not reward her with an apple.

Wrt Sonja finally being called a clown to her face. I do agree with you and acknowledge that it's been long time in coming and that Sonja has more than earned that label. That being said, I thought Bershan was way harsh in her delivery. I also didn't like hearing it from a person was in the midst of acting like a fool herself.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, TomGirl said:

Bershan can go any time now. Can not stand her!

This comment times a thousand. 

That and the screaming (from all of them) during dinner.  That was really hard to take. 

• Love 6

Bershan told no lies. They are boring (this season). And, apparently, easily offended. And I think their overreacting pile-on on Bershan was a way to distract themselves and keep the conversation away from Eboni's next teachable moment. 

And speaking of overreacting: Leah's over dramatic reaction to the news of Eboni's grandma. I swear not one tear actually fell from her eyes. She's so damn fake. 

• Love 21
10 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I'm rewatching right now with subtitles on, because they are either screaming or talking at the same time. This part stood out to me:

Fully indignant Leah: How dare Bershan call Sonja a Ho! What's wrong with being a ho?

A few episodes ago Leah: "you're a Ho, you're a Ho, you're a Ho, you're a Ho!" (Not said as a compliment)

Me:  .....

Leah in her head can do and say whatever she wants and its her RIGHT ..  but god forbid someone else do the same ... she is so full of shit its not even funny

• Love 17

Sonja- the term is "deface my body" not "defame my body". 

I don't blame Lu (and Leah I guess) getting crazy when Bershan called them grandmas, because it appeared it was because they weren't drinking. I would have been pissed as well. 

• Love 9

This show is so far from what it used to be. Last night's episode was horrible, I kept zoning in and out and it was just not entertaining at all. They really need to get rid of Leah (and perhaps even Eboni). I just don't even know what to say about Sonja anymore. She used to be fun to watch and it's just sad to see she now is just a drunk, delusional mess (she probably always was, but it's all we see of her now). I agree with some of the other posters, keep Lu and Ramona and get new people or bring back women from previous seasons. 

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Bershan's big faux pas was when they were ordering drinks and both Lu and Leah ordered non-alcoholic and Bershan said they were no fun and called them a bunch of grandmas, lol.  Lu et al got massively offended (How DARE you etc.) and then Bershan called Sonja a clown (which she kind of was at that point but whatever) and the whole table except Ramona piled on Bershan.   In the end they all blamed Ramona because Ramona introduced Bershan to the group.   

Everything wrong somehow ends up being blamed on Ramona with this group when I think Ramona has probably had some of her best behavior this season.  

No one has mentioned it but I saw the waitress take those drinks back. It looked like there was an issue with their sodas. Odd.

• Useful 8
  • Love 1

Based on the behavior of these women why would any hotel or restaurant want their business? Has anyone here ever been out with a group of women who acted this way in a public establishment? I haven't even in my wild and crazy youth. How do they get up the morning after and recover from their behavior the previous night? I would be torturing my self with guilt and shame. 

• Love 19
4 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Yes yes to alllll of this!

I was dying to see how Ramona got down especially in heels! Eta: she really needs to get to a gastroenterologist or see an OB/GYN for a possible rectocele. How many times now have we seen her lose her bowels on our TVs? How is she not mortified??

Ok so I've wanted to say all that to Sonja, too, and have sometimes yelled it at my tv, but Bershan, now c'mon, you just met her 5 min ago, and I've been watching her antics for yeeearrss.

And she "claims" that it's smeared makeup?  Really? What shade would that be Ramona? ..........I mean she's extremely fair, NO tan or one bit of olive complexion ~ her real tint would lean towards Paste, Not Poop !!   She had to be in a desperate state of attempting to convince with this bit of info ~ although I would be mortified as well reaching for an excuse.  Apparently, she's past humility since she seems to christen every room she stays in with her bowel movements!!  WTF ?!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I was actually wondering if Ramona somehow may have smuggled Coco into the hotel for the trip, had her in a pet carrier in the bathtub or somewhere, and that was Coco's poop.

She didn’t sneak coco out of the country for the other times that this shit has literally happened. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
45 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Based on the behavior of these women why would any hotel or restaurant want their business? Has anyone here ever been out with a group of women who acted this way in a public establishment? I haven't even in my wild and crazy youth. How do they get up the morning after and recover from their behavior the previous night? I would be torturing my self with guilt and shame. 

When they come down to key west we have gotten calls and my friends that run other hotels are reached out to and turned down. When the real world was down here there were bars that banned them because they wanted to “stage” fights and the bar would have looked bad. 

• Useful 15
  • Love 2

Sonja: My family is a very old American family.

STOP IT, SONJA! They are not your family! How many times do we have to listen to her delusions?😵😵💫

• Love 11
3 hours ago, chewycandy said:

Even if she was that was a really strange answer to "How do you feel in this?" 

2 hours ago, chlban said:

Finally, Leah saying Bershon sure wasn't handling being the new girl properly? Seriously? Pot, kettle and all that.

Exactly.   Leah is the worst and has no right to criticize anyone else for their behavior.

• Love 13
15 hours ago, goofygirl said:

ITA!!!  It's past time to get a real, live DOCTOR on the case, and NOT a Plastic Surgeon! SERIOUSLY.

Speaking of, Ramona doesn't do things to her body permanently?  Uh... you planning on taking those fake breasts out?  Because I doubt it.....  And colouring your hair IS permanent until the roots grow in!  It's not like the colour fades IT STAYS

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Leah in her head can do and say whatever she wants and its her RIGHT ..  but god forbid someone else do the same ... she is so full of shit its not even funny

You're so right! I wish ppl in these shows would stop with the 'this is my truth' stuff. There's the actual truth, and there is one's opinion or perspective.

1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

I've not seen anything like it in real life, either. I marveled at it at first, when they did it much more mildly, because I would never, lol! But now it's always so OTT.
And Sonja with those flailing arms and hands! Is she trying to scare off bears or something? I got agitated and wanted to walk away just from watching her. She's like the Kermit flail gif on steroids, but at least Kermit is adorable.

Wait now..Sonja just said she behaves that way because she's a comedian?! Who lied to her?

Edited by WhatAmIWatching
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Speaking of, Ramona doesn't do things to her body permanently?  Uh... you planning on taking those fake breasts out?  Because I doubt it.....  And colouring your hair IS permanent until the roots grow in!  It's not like the colour fades IT STAYS

Not to mention the plastic surgery on her face.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
(edited)

Do you think Ramona maybe abuses laxatives to help avoid weight gain? Isn’t that something bulimics do? That might lead to uncontrolled bowel movements. That is really strange! I would be mortified if that were me, leaving trails of poop everywhere and then having it broadcast on television!!!

Edited by Crankybroad
  • Useful 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8