Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Darcey looks really horrible. That hair doesn’t do her any favors, and her face ... I’m 65. Darcey looks 75 at best though I am sure there are lots of beautiful 75 year olds.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Agreed. She's as bad as he is. 

Poor Rose. She's not an innocent flower, I never thought she was, but she is definitely the injured party here. Ed is such a breathtaking asshole. Really? that's your excuse? You live in Southern California where women laser their legs? 

Darcy's making sense. I have to go lie down. 

I don't know any women here who laser their legs. Waxing is a big deal. 

• Love 6

So Darcy says women should be treated like queens and goddesses?  How about just treat each other like sensible adults.  This might explain part of her problem with finding love...wanting to be worshipped.

• Love 13
(edited)

Darcey is channeling Donatella Versace.

I’m so behind on reading the snark. I have to stop completely to listen to Ed and Rose.

4B9C2A35-B353-4BB3-A450-26F2A550B3B8.jpeg

Edited by Emmeline
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, iwasish said:

She certainly has no problem understanding Darcey or anyone else. And no real tears. 

I understand another language but I speak very little. If I am upset, I can't remember a word and have to speak English.

• Love 11

Erika is so spot on about Ed,. I loved Erika. What you see is what you get and it's very pleasing.

And I agree with David about Ed? Am I in the Twilight Zone??

• LOL 2
  • Love 10