Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, hula-la said:

I once dated a guy who lied about whether or not he had been to Scotland. Sometimes, the small things are the big things. So glad Avery is done with Ash. 

Bingo. Avery isn't expressing herself well but its that he lied, about dumb shit. 

2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Ewwwwww Ash and his sexual prowess. Makes me wonder what her other lovers were like

Avery must have been with some real duds, I'm sayin. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Mercolleen said:

No, she "just" had the flu.

She probably doesn't even know what COVID is, what with living under her rock.

Yolanda will have to ask the private investigator about Covid. She has no clue. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)

“Rose, are you now in a relationship with a woman?”

Sheeit, I hope she’s in relationships with four or five women.  Anything but Miracle Whip.  The poor girl sleeps in a lean-to and had to see Jabba the Hut naked.  Let her at least get some lovin’ on her terms. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

Just got here. Did I miss anything good? 

Just BGL's dating advice cause she's an expert. She's got 50 mens waiting to marry her in the US!

• LOL 7
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

What's wrong with Rose being in a relationship with a woman? Hey Ed, some people swing both ways

Anything to deflect from his crap-ass behavior. Look at my cute doggie!! 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Bingo. Avery isn't expressing herself well but its that he lied, about dumb shit. 

Avery must have been with some real duds, I'm sayin. 

She’s been sober this trip also. No marijuana salads.  

• Love 1

For Yolanda I'm gonna need receipts that she was on a venilator or that there was ever a Williams and not just her and a friend she asked to go along with the charade so she'd have a storyline.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Listening to Ash and Avery bitching about each other’s social media improprieties and cheating on diets makes me so glad that I’m 43 and boring in comparison.  Y’ALL HAVE KIDS.  Grow the fuck up.  

My boyfriend drinks beer and I don't like it so I just drink soda, I eat what I want and he eats what he wants. Ash's diet is a poor excuse for a break up. My bf does no social media and I am all over it, when you are adults those type of things are not that big of a deal. Especially when Avery has small kids at home to worry about. I think the problem with these people is they think everything has to be a fairy tale and that's why somebody online appeals to them until they have to actually live with the person.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ash is full of shit and s what is f Rose is dating a woman? That s none of Eds business 

He's so irrestible. There is something wrong with her for rejecting him!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

What's wrong with Rose being in a relationship with a woman? Hey Ed, some people swing both ways

Ed swings no ways.  He's the poster weeble for incels, he had sex once in 28 years.   

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Vandy10 said:

I’ve got to go find the 10-hour leaked tell all. I bet all the good questions were left there, since we know TLC won’t air the best stuff.

Take a preventive Tylenol for the ensuing headache.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2